CN212197095U - Cement brick conveyer - Google PatentsCement brick conveyer Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212197095U CN212197095U CN202020819902.9U CN202020819902U CN212197095U CN 212197095 U CN212197095 U CN 212197095U CN 202020819902 U CN202020819902 U CN 202020819902U CN 212197095 U CN212197095 U CN 212197095U
- Prior art keywords
- transportation frame
- servo motor
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000004568 cement Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 52
- 239000011449 brick Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 45
- 238000004642 transportation engineering Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 57
- 230000001737 promoting Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 3
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 17
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000000969 carrier Substances 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000006073 displacement reaction Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 5
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000008187 granular material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002893 slag Substances 0.000 description 2
- 210000004279 Orbit Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 230000002337 anti-port Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000001354 calcination Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005039 chemical industry Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003818 cinder Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000001112 coagulant Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000701 coagulant Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000010881 fly ash Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005381 potential energy Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004576 sand Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a cement brick conveyer relates to the technical field of cement brick production, and it includes the transportation frame, be provided with on the transportation frame and be used for promoting the transportation frame is along the first drive assembly of horizontal direction removal, the transportation frame slides along vertical direction and is connected with the slide plate, be provided with the drive on the transportation frame the second drive assembly that vertical direction removed is followed to the slide plate, second drive assembly includes second servo motor, second chain and second gear, second servo motor sets up on the transportation frame, second gear fixed connection be in on second servo motor's the output, the second chain with the second gear is the engaged state, the one end of second chain with the slide plate is connected. The utility model discloses a setting of first drive assembly and second drive assembly can drive the carrier that bears the weight of cement brick and take place the displacement along horizontal direction and vertical direction, and then accomplish the transportation and the work of piling up of cement brick.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of the technique of cement brick production and specifically relates to a cement brick conveyer is related to.
The cement brick is a novel wall material which is manufactured by taking fly ash, coal cinder, coal gangue, tailing slag, chemical industry slag or natural sand, tidal marsh mud and the like as raw materials, taking cement as a coagulant and not calcining at high temperature.
Chinese patent No. CN204235690U discloses a cement brick mold transport cart, which comprises a platform, wheels, a motor, a transition shaft, a rotating shaft, and a remote control switch, wherein the platform is located at the upper part of the wheels, the motor is fixed on an extending bracket at the upper left corner of the platform, and the transition shaft is located at the central part of the left end of the platform; the motor with be provided with the belt between the transition axle, the rotation axis center is provided with the gear, the tip of transition axle be provided with gear complex cell type hob, the wheel with be provided with the chain between the rotation axis. The device can realize horizontal transportation of cement bricks through remote control setting, thereby reducing the number of workers in charge of transporting the cement bricks and further reducing the production cost.
The above prior art solutions have the following drawbacks: when carrying out the transportation work of cement brick, above-mentioned device can only carry out the horizontal displacement transportation with the cement brick in the same horizontal plane, can't pile up work to the cement brick, and then cause the cement brick to deposit the condition that area is great, lack rational utilization space.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
Not enough to prior art exists, one of the purposes of the utility model is to provide a cement brick conveyer can transport and pile up automatically the cement brick, rationally piles up and put the cement brick, and then rational utilization production space.
The above object of the present invention is achieved by the following technical solutions:
the utility model provides a cement brick conveyer, includes the transportation frame, be provided with on the transportation frame and be used for promoting the first drive assembly that the horizontal direction removed is followed to the transportation frame, the transportation frame slides along vertical direction and is connected with the slide plate, be provided with the drive on the transportation frame the second drive assembly that the vertical direction removed is followed to the slide plate, second drive assembly includes second servo motor, second chain and second gear, second servo motor sets up on the transportation frame, second gear fixed connection be in on second servo motor's the output, the second chain with the second gear is the meshing state, the one end of second chain with the slide plate is connected.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, when the transportation work of cement brick is carried out to needs, start second servo motor, second servo motor drives the second gear and takes place to rotate, and the second gear drives rather than the second chain that is the engaged state and takes place the displacement, and the second chain further drives the sliding plate and rises along vertical direction, and then lifts by crane the cement brick. Then start first drive assembly, first drive assembly promotes the transportation frame and takes place the displacement along the horizontal direction, after transporting cement brick to appointed place, second servo motor antiport, second servo motor drives the second gear and takes place to rotate, the second gear drives rather than the second chain that is the engaged state takes place the displacement, the second chain further drives the sliding plate and descends along vertical direction, so circulation is reciprocal, accomplish the transportation work to cement brick, rationally pile up cement brick simultaneously, the space of rational utilization workshop.
The present invention may be further configured in a preferred embodiment as: the two inner side walls of the transportation frame are provided with second sliding tracks in the vertical direction, second pulleys are arranged in the second sliding tracks in a sliding mode, connecting shafts are arranged on the two outer side walls of the sliding plates, and the second pulleys are rotatably connected to the connecting shafts.
By adopting the technical scheme, the arrangement of the second pulley and the second sliding track enables the transportation frame to provide supporting force for the sliding plate, and further enables the sliding plate to have better stability when bearing the cement bricks and displacing; meanwhile, the friction force between the sliding plate and the transportation frame is reduced due to the arrangement of the second pulley and the connecting shaft, and the sliding plate can be conveniently adjusted up and down.
The present invention may be further configured in a preferred embodiment as: the bottom ends of the two sides of the sliding plate are hinged with supporting plates, one side of each supporting plate is abutted to the bottom end of one side of the corresponding sliding plate, and the other side of each supporting plate extends into the inner side of the corresponding sliding plate.
By adopting the technical scheme, the support plate is convenient to be matched with the cement brick bearing carrier, when the cement brick needs to be transported, the cement brick bearing carrier is positioned in the inner space of the sliding plate and is abutted against the inner side of the support plate, the bottom end of the sliding plate provides supporting force for the other side of the support plate, and the cement brick bearing carrier is stably borne in the sliding plate; after piling up the cement brick transportation, the board that slides rises along vertical direction, the inboard carrier butt that bears the cement brick of backup pad for the backup pad takes place to overturn around the pin joint, and then conveniently slides board and backup pad and resume to initial height once more.
The present invention may be further configured in a preferred embodiment as: first drive assembly includes first servo motor, first pulley, first chain, first gear, third gear and transmission shaft, first servo motor sets up transportation frame bottom, first gear fixed connection be in first servo motor's output, the transmission shaft is followed transportation frame width direction sets up, third gear fixed connection be in on the transmission shaft, first chain with first gear the third gear is the meshing state, first pulley sets up the both ends of transmission shaft.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, when needs drive transportation frame along the horizontal direction motion, drive first servo motor, first servo motor's output shaft drives first gear and takes place to rotate, and first gear drives third gear through first chain and rotates, and the third gear drives the transmission shaft and takes place to rotate, and the transmission shaft further drives first pulley and takes place to rotate, and then makes the transportation frame along the horizontal direction motion.
The present invention may be further configured in a preferred embodiment as: the bottom end of the transportation frame is provided with a first sliding rail matched with the first pulley, the cross section of the first sliding rail is in a concave shape, and the plane of the axis of the first pulley is higher than the plane of the top end face of the first sliding rail.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, first track that slides is the setting of character cut in bas-relief, plays the restriction effect to first pulley orbit of sliding, ensures that the direction of motion of transportation frame is a straight line, has avoided the transportation frame to take place the skew when following the horizontal direction motion, can strengthen the precision when cement brick piles up to a certain extent.
The present invention may be further configured in a preferred embodiment as: the first orbital both ends tip that slides all is provided with and is used for spacingly the stopper of first pulley, the stopper is close to the one end of first pulley be provided with first pulley complex joint groove.
By adopting the technical scheme, when the transportation frame is transported along the horizontal direction, the transportation frame is prevented from being separated from the end parts of the two ends of the first sliding track due to the arrangement of the limiting blocks; the cooperation of joint groove and first pulley on the stopper simultaneously for transport frame moves when assigned position and the cooperation of joint groove, plays the effect that the cement brick of location piles up the position.
The present invention may be further configured in a preferred embodiment as: the sliding connection of joint inslot has the slider, the joint inslot is installed buffer spring, buffer spring's both ends butt respectively the joint inslot wall with the slider terminal surface.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, when transportation frame moves to the appointed position that piles up of cement brick, the cushioning effect to the transportation frame is played in the setting of buffer spring and slider, and the slider transmits part kinetic energy for buffer spring with first pulley butt, and buffer spring further converts kinetic energy into elastic potential energy, and then reduces the impact force of transportation frame to the stopper.
The present invention may be further configured in a preferred embodiment as: threaded holes are formed in the end portion of the first sliding track, and locking bolts are arranged at the top ends of the limiting blocks.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the downthehole cooperation of screw thread on locking bolt and the first track that slides for can dismantle the work to the stopper that is located first track both ends tip that slides, make things convenient for the staff regularly to clear up the granule in the first track that slides, avoid the granule in the first track that slides to cause the interference to first pulley, and then influence the transportation work of cement brick.
To sum up, the utility model discloses a following at least one useful technological effect:
1. through the arrangement of the first driving assembly and the second driving assembly, the carrier for bearing the cement bricks can be driven to displace along the horizontal direction and the vertical direction, and further the transportation and stacking work of the cement bricks is completed;
2. through the arrangement of the limiting block and the first sliding track, the motion trail of the transport frame is convenient to limit, and the transport frame is prevented from being separated from the end parts of the two ends of the first sliding track;
3. through slider and buffer spring's setting, play the cushioning effect to the transportation frame, reduce the impact force of transportation frame to the stopper.
FIG. 1 is a schematic perspective view of the whole structure of the present embodiment;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the structure of FIG. 1 at the first drive assembly;
FIG. 3 is a schematic structural view at the stop block of FIG. 2, showing the structure of the first rail end;
fig. 4 is a schematic perspective view of the transportation rack of fig. 1.
In the figure, 100, a transport rack; 101. a base; 102. a support; 110. a transfer frame; 120. a column; 130. a conveying roller; 140. a first servo motor; 150. a first pulley; 160. a first chain; 170. a first gear; 180. a third gear; 190. a drive shaft; 200. mounting grooves; 220. a driven wheel; 230. a first glide track; 240. a limiting block; 250. locking the bolt; 260. a clamping groove; 270. a slider; 280. a buffer spring; 290. a slide plate; 300. a pillar; 310. a support plate; 320. a second servo motor; 330. a second chain; 340. a second gear; 350. a connecting plate; 360. a second pulley; 370. and a second slip track.
The present invention will be described in further detail with reference to the accompanying drawings.
Referring to fig. 1, for the utility model discloses a cement brick conveyer, including transportation frame 100 and conveying frame 110, conveying frame 110 bottom integrated into one piece has four stands 120, and conveying frame 110 top is the fretwork state, and conveying frame 110 top is inside to be connected with many conveying rollers 130 along length direction rotation. Transport frame 100 includes base 101 and support 102, support 102 and base 101 integrated into one piece, and support 102 is located base 101 one end tip, and support 102 middle part is the fretwork state, and base 101 height is less than transport frame 110 terminal surface, and during initial condition, transport frame 110 one end stretches into support 102 inner space, and base 101 is located transport frame 110 inside below.
Referring to fig. 1 and 2, a first driving assembly for pushing the transportation frame 100 to displace in a horizontal direction is disposed on the base 101, and the first driving assembly includes a first servo motor 140, a first pulley 150, a first chain 160, a first gear 170, a third gear 180, and a transmission shaft 190. First servo motor 140 fixed connection keeps away from the one end of support 102 on base 101, first gear 170 fixed connection and first servo motor 140's output shaft, transmission shaft 190 is located under first servo motor 140, transmission shaft 190 sets up and rotates along base 101 width direction and connects on base 101, third gear 180 fixed connection is on transmission shaft 190, first chain 160 sets up outside first gear 170 and third gear 180, and first chain 160 is the engaged state with first gear 170, third gear 180.
Mounting grooves 200 for mounting the first pulley 150 are formed in two sides of the base 101, and two ends of the transmission shaft 190 respectively extend into the corresponding mounting grooves 200 and are fixedly connected with the first pulley 150. Two connecting grooves are formed in one end, far away from the first pulley 150, of the base 101, the driven wheel 220 is connected in the connecting grooves in a rotating mode, and the first pulley 150 and the driven wheel 220 are located on the same straight line.
Referring to fig. 1, two first sliding rails 230 matched with a first pulley 150 and a driven pulley 220 are arranged below a base 101, the two first sliding rails 230 are located on two sides of a conveying frame 110, the cross section of each first sliding rail 230 is in a concave shape, the plane where the axial lines of the first pulley 150 and the driven pulley 220 are located is higher than the plane where the end face of the top end of the first sliding rail 230 is located, and gaps are formed between two outer side walls of the first pulley 150 and the driven pulley 220 and two inner side walls of the first sliding rails 230.
Referring to fig. 1 and 3, both end portions of the first sliding rail 230 are provided with a limiting block 240 for limiting the first pulley 150 and the driven wheel 220, both end portions of the first sliding rail 230 are provided with threaded holes along a vertical direction, the top end of the limiting block 240 is provided with a threaded hole matched with the threaded hole, and the limiting block 240 is connected to the end portion of the first sliding rail 230 through a locking bolt 250. Stopper 240 has seted up towards the inside one end tip of first track 230 that slides two with first pulley 150, follow driving wheel 220 complex joint groove 260, and the slip is connected with slider 270 in two joint grooves 260, is formed with on the slider 270 with first pulley 150, follow driving wheel 220 complex arcwall face, installs buffer spring 280 in the joint groove 260, buffer spring 280's both ends respectively with slider 270 and joint groove 260 inner wall fixed connection.
Referring to fig. 4, a sliding plate 290 is slidably connected to the support 102 along the vertical direction, a pillar 300 engaged with the support 102 is disposed at the bottom end of the sliding plate 290, a support plate 310 is hinged to the bottom end of the pillar 300 at both sides of the conveying frame 110 (see fig. 1), one side of the support plate 310 abuts against the bottom end face of the corresponding pillar 300, and the other end of the support plate 310 extends into the inner space of the support 102.
The bracket 102 is provided with a second driving assembly for driving the sliding plate 290 to move in the vertical direction, and the second driving assembly includes a second servo motor 320, a second chain 330 and a second gear 340. The second servo motor 320 is fixedly connected to the end face of the top end of the bracket 102, the second gear 340 is fixedly connected to an output shaft of the second servo motor 320, the second chain 330 and the second gear 340 are in a meshed state, the second chain 330 is distributed on two sides of the second gear 340, a connecting plate 350 is integrally formed at the top end of the sliding plate 290, and one end of the second chain 330 is fixedly connected to the connecting plate 350.
Each pillar 300 is fixedly connected with two connecting shafts along the vertical direction, each connecting shaft is rotatably connected with a second pulley 360, and two inner side walls of the bracket 102 are provided with a second sliding track 370 matched with the second pulley 360 along the vertical direction.
The implementation principle of the embodiment is as follows:
when the cement brick needs to be transported, the second servo motor 320 is started, the second servo motor 320 drives the second gear 340 to rotate, the second gear 340 drives the second chain 330 in a meshed state to displace, and the second chain 330 further drives the sliding plate 290 to ascend along the vertical direction, so as to lift the cement brick. Then, the first servo motor 140 is started, the output shaft of the first servo motor 140 drives the first gear 170 to rotate, the first gear 170 drives the third gear 180 to rotate through the first chain 160, the third gear 180 drives the transmission shaft 190 to rotate, the transmission shaft 190 further drives the first pulley 150 to rotate, and the first pulley 150 further pushes the driven wheel 220 to rotate.
After the cement bricks are transported to a designated place, the second servo motor 320 rotates in the reverse direction, the second servo motor 320 drives the second gear 340 to rotate, the second gear 340 drives the second chain 330 in a meshed state to displace, the second chain 330 further drives the sliding plate 290 to descend along the vertical direction, and the operation is repeated in such a circulating way to complete the transportation and stacking work of the cement bricks.
The embodiment of this specific implementation mode is the preferred embodiment of the present invention, not limit according to this the utility model discloses a protection scope, so: all equivalent changes made according to the structure, shape and principle of the utility model are covered within the protection scope of the utility model.
1. A cement brick conveyer which is characterized in that: including transportation frame (100), be provided with on transportation frame (100) and be used for promoting transportation frame (100) is along the first drive assembly of horizontal direction removal, transportation frame (100) is slided along vertical direction and is connected with slide plate (290), be provided with the drive on transportation frame (100) slide plate (290) are along the second drive assembly of vertical direction removal, second drive assembly includes second servo motor (320), second chain (330) and second gear (340), second servo motor (320) set up on transportation frame (100), second gear (340) fixed connection be in on the output of second servo motor (320), second chain (330) with second gear (340) are the engaged state, the one end of second chain (330) with slide plate (290) are connected.
2. A cement tile transport apparatus as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the second track (370) that slides has been seted up along vertical direction to two inside walls of transportation frame (100), second track (370) that slides in has second pulley (360), be provided with the connecting axle on two lateral walls of slide plate (290), second pulley (360) rotate to be connected on the connecting axle.
3. A cement tile transport apparatus as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the bottom ends of the two sides of the sliding plate (290) are hinged with supporting plates (310), one side of each supporting plate (310) is abutted to the bottom end of one side of the corresponding sliding plate (290), and the other side of each supporting plate (310) extends into the inner side of the corresponding sliding plate (290).
4. A cement tile transport apparatus as claimed in claim 1, wherein: first drive assembly includes first servo motor (140), first pulley (150), first chain (160), first gear (170), third gear (180) and transmission shaft (190), first servo motor (140) set up transportation frame (100) bottom, first gear (170) fixed connection be in the output of first servo motor (140), transmission shaft (190) are followed transportation frame (100) width direction sets up, third gear (180) fixed connection be in on transmission shaft (190), first chain (160) with first gear (170), third gear (180) are the engaged state, first pulley (150) set up the both ends of transmission shaft (190).
5. The cement brick transportation apparatus of claim 4, wherein: the bottom end of the transportation frame (100) is provided with a first sliding rail (230) matched with the first pulley (150), the cross section of the first sliding rail (230) is in a concave shape, and the plane of the axis of the first pulley (150) is higher than the plane of the top end face of the first sliding rail (230).
6. The cement tile transportation apparatus of claim 5, wherein: the both ends tip of first track (230) that slides all is provided with and is used for spacingly stopper (240) of first pulley (150), stopper (240) are close to the one end of first pulley (150) be provided with first pulley (150) complex joint groove (260).
7. The cement tile transportation apparatus of claim 6, wherein: the sliding connection has slider (270) in joint groove (260), install buffer spring (280) in joint groove (260), the both ends of buffer spring (280) butt respectively joint groove (260) inner wall with slider (270) terminal surface.
8. The cement tile transportation apparatus of claim 6, wherein: the end part of the first sliding track (230) is provided with a threaded hole, and the top end of the limiting block (240) is provided with a locking bolt (250).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020819902.9U CN212197095U (en)||2020-05-15||2020-05-15||Cement brick conveyer|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020819902.9U CN212197095U (en)||2020-05-15||2020-05-15||Cement brick conveyer|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212197095U true CN212197095U (en)||2020-12-22|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020819902.9U Active CN212197095U (en)||2020-05-15||2020-05-15||Cement brick conveyer|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212197095U (en)|
- 2020-05-15 CN CN202020819902.9U patent/CN212197095U/en active Active
|CN106379680A (en)||Three-dimensional warehousing and fast exchanging device for glass fiber and magnesium plates|
|CN212197095U (en)||Cement brick conveyer|
|CN213325302U (en)||Roller conveyor|
|CN113247069A (en)||Toughened glass censorship uses conveyer|
|CN209814919U (en)||Perlite plate placing and transporting device|
|CN106829365A (en)||Ferry bus before a kind of air-entraining concrete production line steam-cured kettle|
|CN210762955U (en)||Bar type substrate conveying device|
|CN210260338U (en)||Stacking device for concrete prefabricated part mould|
|CN109648697A (en)||Three-dimensional partition plate processes curing system|
|CN110654886A (en)||Stacker crane lifting and walking chain transmission structure and stacker crane|
|CN214692189U (en)||Brick supporting plate mould brick stacking device for brick making machine|
|CN216234473U (en)||Automatic discharging device|
|CN217172110U (en)||Self-propelled pulley in guide rail|
|CN211322229U (en)||Durable seedbed lift|
|CN213293812U (en)||Electromechanical transportation transmission in colliery|
|CN212071910U (en)||Line drawing machine|
|CN214526596U (en)||Demoulding and carrying production line|
|CN213946897U (en)||Precast concrete spare maintenance system|
|CN212502357U (en)||Pipe pile mould conveyor|
|CN211495907U (en)||Brick supporting plate conveyor|
|CN209922281U (en)||Edge-leaning machine|
|CN211899722U (en)||A transport carriage for wall brick is carried|
|CN215363822U (en)||Automatic stacking system of T-shaped guide rail|
|CN212658044U (en)||Bathroom kiln car feeding system|
|CN217229016U (en)||Bagged material lifting equipment|