CN212163022U - Motor and electric fan with same - Google PatentsMotor and electric fan with same Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212163022U CN212163022U CN202021283406.2U CN202021283406U CN212163022U CN 212163022 U CN212163022 U CN 212163022U CN 202021283406 U CN202021283406 U CN 202021283406U CN 212163022 U CN212163022 U CN 212163022U
- Prior art keywords
- stator core
- electric machine
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 39
- 238000004804 winding Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 210000002356 Skeleton Anatomy 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000010030 laminating Methods 0.000 claims 2
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000017525 heat dissipation Effects 0.000 description 8
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 7
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 7
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 7
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 description 7
- 229920003023 plastic Polymers 0.000 description 7
- 229910000976 Electrical steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 6
- 239000007769 metal material Substances 0.000 description 6
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 description 6
- 230000001965 increased Effects 0.000 description 5
- 230000002708 enhancing Effects 0.000 description 4
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 3
- 229920000106 Liquid crystal polymer Polymers 0.000 description 2
- 239000004977 Liquid-crystal polymers (LCPs) Substances 0.000 description 2
- -1 PPS Polymers 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000000465 moulding Methods 0.000 description 2
- 229910052755 nonmetal Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 229920001707 polybutylene terephthalate Polymers 0.000 description 2
- 229910000838 Al alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 229910000861 Mg alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000004677 Nylon Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004696 Poly ether ether ketone Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004952 Polyamide Substances 0.000 description 1
- 210000000614 Ribs Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000005266 casting Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002131 composite material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000007723 die pressing method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009792 diffusion process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003292 glue Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000001746 injection moulding Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229920001778 nylon Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 229920002530 poly[4-(4-benzoylphenoxy)phenol] polymer Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 229920002647 polyamide Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 239000011528 polyamide (building material) Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000191 radiation effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a motor, including casing, winding and stator core, be provided with a plurality of supporting part between casing and the stator core, stator core passes through the supporting part to be fixed in the casing, and the supporting part separates the clearance between casing and the stator core for a plurality of cooling runner, offers the opening with cooling runner one-to-one on the terminal surface of casing. The utility model discloses still relate to an electric fan with this motor, including foretell motor, install the blade on the motor. The utility model discloses can improve the not enough of prior art, improve the cooling performance of motor under the condition that the assurance is sealed and protective properties does not reduce.
The utility model relates to a micro motor, especially a motor and have electric fan of this motor.
The existing micro motor, such as a motor for driving a fan, mostly adopts a thin-wall metal shell formed by stamping, and a stator is pressed into the shell by interference fit. Wherein, the casing plays the effect of holding and supporting the stator to in giving off the heat that the stator during operation produced atmosphere or environment through the casing with the contact of stator excircle, reduce the demand of motor temperature rise in order to satisfy continuous operation. The motor can be divided into a closed motor and an open motor according to whether the housing is provided with the ventilation opening or not.
However, the prior art has the following problems: the closed motor is only limited by the radiating area of the shell because the closed motor only conducts and radiates heat through the shell, the radiating performance is difficult to improve, the miniaturization is difficult to realize, the material selection of the shell is limited, only a metal material can be adopted, a non-metal material such as plastic cannot be used, the lightweight is difficult to realize, and the radiating efficiency is low because a gap and air exist between the shell and the outer edge of the stator, and the power density of the motor is difficult to improve; the open type motor introduces cooling airflow into the motor through the opening on the shell, so that the cooling performance can be improved, but the sealing performance of the motor is reduced, the protection level is reduced, and the open type motor is difficult to reliably use in severe environments such as moisture, dust and the like. Accordingly, it is also desirable to provide a motor having improved cooling performance while maintaining sealing and protection performance.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The to-be-solved technical problem of the utility model is to provide a motor and have electric fan of this motor, can solve the not enough of prior art, improve the cooling performance of motor under the condition that the assurance is sealed and protective properties does not reduce.
In order to solve the technical problem, the utility model adopts the following technical proposal.
The utility model provides a motor, includes casing, winding and stator core, be provided with a plurality of supporting part between casing and the stator core, stator core passes through the supporting part to be fixed in the casing, and the supporting part separates the clearance between casing and the stator core for a plurality of cooling runner, offers the opening with cooling runner one-to-one on the terminal surface of casing.
Preferably, the support portion is disposed outside the stator core and is integrally formed with the stator core.
Preferably, the support part is disposed inside the housing and is integrally formed with the housing.
Preferably, the supporting part is an independent component, the outer side of the supporting part is clamped with the machine shell, and the inner side of the supporting part is clamped with the stator core.
Preferably, the outer surface of the stator core is provided with a plurality of protrusions.
Preferably, the top of the protrusion is in contact with the inner wall of the housing, and the protrusions are staggered along the axial direction of the stator core.
Preferably, the inner wall of the casing is provided with a plurality of bulges, and the bulges and the casing are integrally formed.
Preferably, the housing includes a first cylindrical portion, a side wall portion and a second cylindrical portion connected end to end in sequence, the stator core is fixed in the first cylindrical portion through a support portion, the second cylindrical portion is located outside the end portion of the winding, the opening is formed in the side wall portion, and the side wall portion is attached to an end face of the stator core.
Preferably, the outer side of the stator core is covered with an insulating framework, the winding is sleeved on the stator core through the insulating framework, the casing comprises a cylindrical portion and a side wall portion which are connected end to end, the insulating framework extends along the axial direction and is attached to the side wall portion, the insulating framework extends along the radial direction and is attached to the cylindrical portion, and auxiliary flow channels which correspond to the cooling flow channels one to one are arranged in the insulating framework.
An electric fan comprises the motor, and blades are mounted on the motor.
Adopt the beneficial effect that above-mentioned technical scheme brought to lie in: the utility model discloses a stator core passes through the supporting part to be fixed in the casing to utilize the supporting part to separate the clearance between stator core and the casing inner chamber in order to form the cooling runner, thereby make cooling air flow can direct cooling stator core, and do not get into the inside of motor, thereby obtain a motor sealed and that the barrier propterty is good and the cooling performance preferred.
Fig. 1 is a structural diagram of embodiment 1 of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a structural diagram of embodiment 2 of the present invention.
Fig. 3 is a structural diagram of embodiment 3 of the present invention.
Fig. 4 is a structural diagram of embodiment 4 of the present invention.
Fig. 5 is a structural diagram of embodiment 5 of the present invention.
Fig. 6 is a structural diagram of embodiment 6 of the present invention.
Fig. 7 is a structural view of embodiment 7 of the present invention.
Fig. 8 is a structural diagram of embodiment 8 of the present invention.
The utility model provides a motor, includes casing 1, winding 5 and stator core 2, be provided with a plurality of supporting part 3 between casing 1 and the stator core 2, stator core 2 passes through supporting part 3 to be fixed in casing 1, and supporting part 3 separates the clearance between casing 1 and the stator core 2 for a plurality of cooling flow channel 4, offers on the terminal surface of casing 1 with cooling flow channel 4 one-to-one's opening 11. When cooling airflow enters from the opening 11 and flows through the cooling flow channel 4, heat conducted to the outer edge of the stator core 2 is taken away, and the heat does not enter the motor, so that the sealing and protection performance of the motor is guaranteed, and the cooling effect is good.
The support portion 3 is provided at the outer edge of the stator core 2, and is integrally formed with the stator core 2. That is, the supporting portion 3 and the stator core 2 are made of the same material, for example, the stator core 2 may be formed by stacking silicon steel sheets after stamping, and a supporting structure is formed at the outer edge of the silicon steel sheets, so that the supporting portion is formed while the silicon steel sheets are stacked to form the stator core 2. The stator core 2 may be molded by SMC (Soft Magnetic Composite Materials), and the support portion 3 is also molded simultaneously with the stator core 2.
The support part 3 is disposed at an inner cavity of the cabinet 1 and is integrally formed with the cabinet 1. That is, the supporting portion 3 and the casing 1 are made of the same material, and are integrally formed, for example, the casing 1 may be formed by casting or other processes using aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, or the like, and the supporting portion 3 is also cast simultaneously with the casing 2.
The support 3 is a separate member. That is, the supporting portion 3 may be separately manufactured using the same or different material as the casing 1 or the stator core 2 and then assembled with the casing 1 and the stator core 2, thereby supporting the stator core 2 in the inner cavity of the casing 1 while forming a plurality of cooling flow channels 4 as needed. Unlike the above-described integrated manufacture of the support portion 3 and the housing 1 or the stator core 2, the support portion 3 may be made of a metal or a non-metal material as a separate member.
The housing 1 is made of a non-metallic material. Because stator core 2 supports in the inner chamber of casing 1 through supporting part 3, and cooling air current directly cools off stator core 2, casing 1 no longer undertakes the function of the heat on stator core 2 through casing 1 diffusion to the environment, can select to adopt that the heat conductivility is lower and the cost is lower and easy fashioned non-metallic material makes from this, but does not regard this as the restriction. The casing 1 can also be made of a metal material with good heat dissipation performance, and the heat dissipation ribs are formed on the outer surface of the casing 1, so that the heat dissipation performance can be further remarkably improved, the power of the motor can be further increased, namely, the power density of the motor is increased due to the improvement of the heat dissipation performance, and the high-performance motor is obtained.
The housing 1 is made of engineering plastic. Because the casing 1 does not bear the heat dissipation function any more, but only provides the support function, the casing can be made of engineering plastics with lower cost, easy injection molding and good structural stability. For example, common engineering plastics such as ABS, PC, PPS, PEEK can all be selected according to the application occasion and used, make the optimal choice between cost and performance to reduce the cost of motor, do benefit to mass production and popularization.
The cooling air flow is divided into a plurality of air flows by the support portion 3 and flows in the plurality of cooling flow passages 4, thereby taking away heat conducted to the stator core 2 and reducing the temperature of the stator core 2. The cooling flow channel 4 is defined by the casing 1, the stator core 2 and two adjacent support parts 3, and may be a straight flow channel parallel to the axis of the stator core 2.
In order to increase the heat radiation effect, a plurality of protrusions 21 are provided at the outer edge of the stator core 2 corresponding to the cooling flow passage 4, thereby increasing the heat radiation area.
In order to further enhance the heat dissipation effect, the protrusion 21 provided at the outer edge of the stator core 2 may be increased in the radial direction until the protrusion 21 also comes into contact with the inner cavity wall of the casing 1, thereby dividing the cooling air flow into a larger number of small flows, and the contact area with the protrusion 21 is further increased, thereby enhancing the heat dissipation effect.
The stator core 2 may be formed by stacking silicon steel sheets after stamping, or may be formed by SMC die pressing. The protrusions 21 may be integrally stamped out at the outer edge of the silicon steel sheet or integrally manufactured at the time of SMC molding. The protrusions 21 may also be formed in a staggered manner along the axial direction of the stator core 2 by using a staggered stack of silicon steel sheets, or by SMC press molding. Other shapes of the cooling flow passage 4 are also possible, and are not limited thereto. The protrusion 21 may be disposed in the inner cavity of the casing 1 and manufactured integrally with the casing 1, but is not limited thereto.
In order to prevent cooling air from entering the interior of the machine and to avoid a reduction in the sealing and protective properties, the connection between the housing 1 and the stator core 2 must meet this requirement.
The housing 1 comprises a first cylindrical portion 12, a side wall portion 13 and a second cylindrical portion 14 which are sequentially connected end to end, the stator core 2 is fixed in the first cylindrical portion 12 through the supporting portion 3, the second cylindrical portion 14 is located on the outer side of the end portion of the winding 5, the opening 11 is formed in the side wall portion 13, and the side wall portion 13 is attached to the end face of the stator core 2. The housing 1 is closely attached to the end face of the stator core 2 through the side wall portion 13, so that the cooling air flow can be prevented from entering the inner cavity of the motor. In order to enhance the tightness of the fit, a sealing glue may also be applied therebetween, thereby sealing the place tightly.
The winding 5 is sleeved on the stator core 2 through an insulating framework 6; the casing 1 includes a cylindrical portion 15 and a side wall portion 13 connected end to end, the insulating frame 6 extends in the axial direction and abuts against the side wall portion 13 and extends in the radial direction to abut against the cylindrical portion 15, and an auxiliary flow passage 61 corresponding to the cooling flow passage 4 is formed in the insulating frame 6.
The insulating framework 6 can be made of plastic-coated materials, covers the tooth part and the yoke part of the stator core 2 and plays the role of insulation and protection. The insulating frame 6 extends axially and radially to the casing 1, and forms an auxiliary flow passage 61 thereon, which is connected to the cooling flow passage 4 between the stator core 2 and the casing 1. According to the flowing direction of the cooling air flow, the auxiliary flow channel 61 with the corresponding shape can be arranged on the insulating framework according to the hydrodynamics and the cooling flow channel 4, so that better cooling effect can be obtained.
The plastic-coated material is an engineering plastic material with good thermal conductivity, such as PA (polyamide) (nylon)), PPS (Phenylene Sulfide), LCP (liquid crystal Polymer), PBT (polybutylene Terephthalate), and the like, so that heat at both ends of the winding 5 is transferred to the structure of the insulating skeleton 6 near the ends, and since the structure forms the auxiliary flow channel 61, the cooling air flow can also directly cool the structure, thereby enhancing the heat dissipation effect.
The motor is provided with a blade 7, and can be made into an electric fan. The blades 7, which may be axial or centrifugal, are also possible, as are other types of blades, which may be chosen according to the specific application. The rotor of the motor drives the air flow formed when the blades 7 rotate, one part of the air flow flows through the cooling flow channel 4 to cool the motor, and the other part of the air flow is used as working air flow.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be understood that the terms "longitudinal", "lateral", "up", "down", "front", "back", "left", "right", "vertical", "horizontal", "top", "bottom", "inner", "outer", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on those shown in the drawings, and are merely for convenience of description of the present invention, and do not indicate or imply that the device or element so referred to must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and therefore, should not be construed as limiting the present invention.
The basic principles and the main features of the invention and the advantages of the invention have been shown and described above. It will be understood by those skilled in the art that the present invention is not limited to the above embodiments, and that the foregoing embodiments and descriptions are provided only to illustrate the principles of the present invention without departing from the spirit and scope of the present invention. The scope of the invention is defined by the appended claims and equivalents thereof.
1. An electric machine comprising a casing (1), a winding (5) and a stator core (2), characterized in that: be provided with a plurality of supporting part (3) between casing (1) and stator core (2), stator core (2) are fixed in casing (1) through supporting part (3), and supporting part (3) are separated the clearance between casing (1) and stator core (2) for a plurality of cooling runner (4), offer opening (11) with cooling runner (4) one-to-one on the terminal surface of casing (1).
2. The electric machine of claim 1, wherein: the supporting portion (3) is arranged on the outer side of the stator core (2) and integrally formed with the stator core (2).
3. The electric machine of claim 1, wherein: the supporting part (3) is arranged on the inner side of the casing (1) and is integrally formed with the casing (1).
4. The electric machine of claim 1, wherein: supporting part (3) are independent component, the outside and casing (1) joint of supporting part (3), the inboard and stator core (2) joint of supporting part (3).
5. The electric machine according to any of claims 1-4, characterized in that: the outer surface of the stator core (2) is provided with a plurality of bulges (21).
6. The electric machine of claim 5, wherein: the top of the bulge (21) is in contact with the inner wall of the machine shell (1), and the bulge (21) is arranged in a staggered mode along the axial direction of the stator core (2).
7. The electric machine according to any of claims 1-4, characterized in that: the inner wall of the machine shell (1) is provided with a plurality of bulges (21), and the bulges (21) and the machine shell (1) are integrally formed.
8. The electric machine of claim 1, wherein: the motor shell (1) comprises a first cylindrical portion (12), a side wall portion (13) and a second cylindrical portion (14) which are sequentially connected end to end, the stator core (2) is fixed in the first cylindrical portion (12) through the supporting portion (3), the second cylindrical portion (14) is located on the outer side of the end portion of the winding (5), the opening (11) is formed in the side wall portion (13), and the side wall portion (13) is attached to the end face of the stator core (2).
9. The electric machine of claim 1, wherein: the outside of stator core (2) covers there is insulating skeleton (6), and winding (5) are established on stator core (2) through insulating skeleton (6), and casing (1) includes end to end connection's cylinder portion (15) and lateral wall portion (13), and insulating skeleton (6) are provided with auxiliary flow channel (61) with cooling runner (4) one-to-one along axial extension and laminating lateral wall portion (13) and along radial extension and laminating cylinder portion (15), insulating skeleton (6).
10. An electric fan, its characterized in that: an electric machine comprising a rotor according to any of claims 1-9, the rotor being provided with blades (7).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021283406.2U CN212163022U (en)||2020-07-03||2020-07-03||Motor and electric fan with same|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021283406.2U CN212163022U (en)||2020-07-03||2020-07-03||Motor and electric fan with same|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212163022U true CN212163022U (en)||2020-12-15|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021283406.2U Active CN212163022U (en)||2020-07-03||2020-07-03||Motor and electric fan with same|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212163022U (en)|
- 2020-07-03 CN CN202021283406.2U patent/CN212163022U/en active Active
|EP3073119B1 (en)||Electrically driven pump|
|KR101209137B1 (en)||Electric machine|
|US6828700B2 (en)||Apparatus and method for cooling an electric motor|
|TWI401864B (en)||A motor with internal thermal glue|
|US9531239B2 (en)||Active cooling of a motor having an integrated cooling channel|
|CN100396446C (en)||Power tool|
|CN111641286A (en)||Motor and electric fan with same|
|CN106321506B (en)||Rotor assembly and electric drive pump|
|CN212163022U (en)||Motor and electric fan with same|
|CN108808896A (en)||Segmented armature motor stator and its manufacturing process|
|JP4755177B2 (en)||Rotating electrical machinery for automobiles|
|JP2013110777A (en)||Vehicle ac generator|
|DE102016225342A1 (en)||Housing of an electrical machine, stator assembly of an electrical machine and electrical machine|
|CN209516802U (en)||Radiating motor|
|CN110024270A (en)||Motor with liquid refrigerating function|
|CN214256045U (en)||Axial flux motor and vehicle with same|
|CN212462922U (en)||Insulating framework for motor stator assembly|
|CN212033849U (en)||Efficient cooling device for air-water mixing of motor|
|CN212210636U (en)||Stator module with efficient heat dissipation effect and motor using same|
|JP5542731B2 (en)||Air conditioner|
|CN209184341U (en)||Electric machine assembly, frame component and cooking machine|
|CN212115109U (en)||External rotor motor|
|CN211655930U (en)||Heat radiation structure of permanent magnet motor|
|CN213151791U (en)||ZZFB rotor closed type DC motor|