CN212100532U - Mineral is selected separately with conveying feed arrangement - Google PatentsMineral is selected separately with conveying feed arrangement Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212100532U CN212100532U CN202020771575.4U CN202020771575U CN212100532U CN 212100532 U CN212100532 U CN 212100532U CN 202020771575 U CN202020771575 U CN 202020771575U CN 212100532 U CN212100532 U CN 212100532U
- Prior art keywords
- backup pad
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 229910052500 inorganic mineral Inorganic materials 0.000 title claims abstract description 37
- 239000011707 mineral Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 37
- 239000002965 rope Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000004804 winding Methods 0.000 claims description 19
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 claims description 9
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 5
- 230000003028 elevating Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000012141 concentrate Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 230000001174 ascending Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005065 mining Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a mineral is selected separately with conveying feed arrangement, including conveyor and adjusting device, conveyor includes conveyer belt, first backup pad and delivery motor, two the inner wall of first backup pad rotates respectively and is connected with two sets of driven shafts, two the inner wall of first backup pad rotates and is connected with same driving shaft, and the outer wall of driving shaft has cup jointed the initiative running roller, and the outer wall of driven shaft has cup jointed driven running roller, and the inner wall of conveyer belt wraps up on the outer wall of initiative running roller and two sets of driven running rollers. The utility model discloses a be provided with adjusting device, when needing height-adjusting, start elevator motor, elevator motor accessible shaft coupling and spool drive the reel and rotate, can realize rolling up to the hank rope and put for the gyro wheel slides on second backup pad outer wall, according to the lever structure that illustrates, can change the transport height of conveyer belt, but only utilize lever principle electrical control transport height, compare hydraulic transmission, have the cost low, characteristics that the maintenance cost is low.
The utility model relates to a mineral conveying equipment technical field especially relates to a mineral is selected separately with conveying feed arrangement.
Follow-up processing is required to be carried out after mineral mining to satisfy the operation requirement, wherein the sorting of mineral is the important work in the follow-up processing of mineral, and during mineral sorting, just need use conveying feed arrangement, current conveying feed arrangement generally adopts belt conveyor, but the belt conveyor that mineral sorting that uses earlier chooseed for use is mostly fixed belt conveyor, and one can not convenient removal, can not satisfy the feeding of different positions, and its two carry height can not adjust, can not satisfy the cooperation use with different model sorting facilities.
Through the retrieval, chinese patent publication is CN 107128663A's patent, discloses a conveying equipment for coal mine, including frame, hydraulic pressure elevating gear, walking wheel, scrape chain, scraper blade, sprocket assembly, feed inlet, sprocket assembly is installed at the frame both ends, be equipped with on the sprocket assembly and scrape the chain, be equipped with the scraper blade on the scraper blade chain, the upper left end installation feed inlet of frame, the left lower extreme of frame passes through universal joint support post, hydraulic pressure elevating gear installs the right lower extreme in the frame, and its output is connected with the frame through the pivot, hydraulic pressure elevating gear's bottom installation walking wheel, lie in the frame and scrape the installation dust collecting water tank of position department between the chain, dust collecting water tank is located the below of feed inlet. The above patents suffer from the following disadvantages: although the walking and lifting device is arranged, firstly, the walking wheel is arranged at one end, when the walking wheel needs to be moved, the end without the walking wheel needs to be completely lifted, the pulling force which is half of the weight of the whole conveying belt needs to be used, the pulling force needs to be kept at the strength all the time in the moving process to be moved, the conveying belt is generally high in quality, manual work is difficult to move, the moving is not convenient, secondly, the lifting device adopts hydraulic power, the manufacturing cost is increased, and the later maintenance cost is increased due to the fact that the sealing performance requirement of hydraulic transmission is high.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at solving the defects existing in the prior art and providing a mineral sorting conveying feeding device.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a mineral is selected separately with conveying feed arrangement, includes conveyor and adjusting device, conveyor includes conveyer belt, first backup pad and transport motor, two the inner wall of first backup pad rotates respectively and is connected with two sets of driven shafts, two the inner wall of first backup pad rotates and is connected with same driving shaft, and the outer wall of driving shaft has cup jointed the initiative running roller, and the outer wall of driven shaft has cup jointed driven running roller, and the inner wall of conveyer belt wraps up on the outer wall of initiative running roller and two sets of driven running rollers.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the two groups of driven rollers are designed in an inclined mode, the inclination angle is-degree, the outer wall of one side of the driving shaft is connected with a conveying motor through a coupler, and the outer wall of the conveying motor is fixed on the outer wall of one first supporting plate through bolts.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the adjusting device comprises a winding drum and a twisted rope, a third supporting plate and a fourth connecting plate are respectively fixed on the same outer wall of the first supporting plate through bolts, and a same second supporting plate is fixed on the outer wall of one side, opposite to the third supporting plate and the fourth connecting plate, of the third supporting plate through bolts.
As a further aspect of the present invention: two the relative one side outer wall of third backup pad, two fourth connecting plates all has the connecting axle through the bolt fastening, and one side outer wall fixed mounting of second backup pad has the second articulated slab.
As a further aspect of the present invention: two the inner wall of second articulated slab rotates and is connected with same articulated shaft, and the outer wall that is close to the second articulated slab of articulated shaft rotates and is connected with first articulated slab, and the inner wall joint of two first articulated slabs has same roller shaft, and the both sides outer wall of roller shaft all rotates and is connected with the gyro wheel, and the outer wall of two gyro wheels contacts with the outer wall of second backup pad each other respectively.
As a further aspect of the present invention: two the inner wall of second backup pad rotates and is connected with same spool, and the inner wall of reel cup joints on the outer wall of spool, and the both sides outer wall of hank rope is fixed connection respectively on the outer wall of reel and gyro wheel axle, and the outer wall of one side of spool has elevator motor through the coupling joint, and elevator motor's outer wall passes through the bolt fastening on the outer wall of one of them second backup pad.
As a further aspect of the present invention: and the outer walls of two sides of the articulated shaft are respectively sleeved with a travelling wheel.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model provides a mineral divides uses for use conveying feed arrangement possesses following beneficial effect:
1. this mineral is selected separately and is used conveying feed arrangement, through being provided with adjusting device, when needing the height-adjusting, start elevator motor, elevator motor accessible shaft coupling and spool drive the reel and rotate, can realize rolling up to the hank rope and put for the gyro wheel slides on second backup pad outer wall, according to the lever structure that illustrates, can change the height of delivery of conveyer belt, but only utilize lever principle electric control height of delivery, compare hydraulic transmission, have the cost low, characteristics that the maintenance cost is low.
2. This mineral is selected separately and is used conveying feed arrangement sets up to triangle-shaped through setting up whole conveyer belt framework, when needing to remove, only needs to apply an ascending pulling force to the connecting axle to it is shown according to the picture, utilize triangle-shaped lever principle, great reduction required pulling force when removing, the manual work can remove, great improvement the convenience of removing.
3. This mineral is selected separately with conveying feed arrangement, through being provided with the driven roller wheel of sunken formula, two sets of driven roller wheels of sunken formula design can make mineral when carrying, concentrate on the intermediate position of conveyer belt, can effectually prevent that mineral from carrying in, drop from the both sides of conveyer belt because of rolling, have increased the reliability of carrying.
The part that does not relate to in the device all is the same with prior art or can adopt prior art to realize, the utility model discloses simple structure, convenient operation.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of a conveying and feeding device for mineral separation according to the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic structural view of a conveying device of a conveying and feeding device for mineral separation according to the present invention;
fig. 3 is the utility model provides a mineral is selected separately with conveying feed arrangement's adjusting device schematic structure.
In the figure: the automatic conveying device comprises a conveying belt 1, a first supporting plate 2, a second supporting plate 3, a traveling wheel 4, a conveying motor 5, a driven roller 6, a driving roller 7, a connecting shaft 8, a third supporting plate 9, a driving shaft 10, a fourth connecting plate 11, a winding drum 12, a winding shaft 13, a winding rope 14, a roller 15, a roller 16, a lifting motor 17, a first hinged plate 18, a hinged shaft 19 and a second hinged plate 20.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be understood that the terms "upper", "lower", "front", "rear", "left", "right", "top", "bottom", "inner", "outer", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplicity of description, and do not indicate or imply that the device or element being referred to must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and therefore, should not be construed as limiting the present invention.
A mineral sorting conveying feeding device is low in manufacturing and maintenance cost and comprises a conveying device and an adjusting device, wherein the conveying device comprises a conveying belt 1, first supporting plates 2 and a conveying motor 5, two groups of driven shafts are respectively and rotatably connected to the inner walls of the first supporting plates 2, the inner walls of the first supporting plates 2 are rotatably connected with a same driving shaft 10, a driving roller 7 is sleeved on the outer wall of the driving shaft 10, driven rollers 6 are sleeved on the outer walls of the driven shafts, and the inner walls of the conveying belt 1 are wrapped on the outer walls of the driving roller 7 and the two groups of driven rollers 6; driven roller 6 passes through the effect and the 2 sliding connection of first backup pad of driven shaft, and initiative running roller 7 passes through the effect and the 2 sliding connection of first backup pad of driving shaft 10, and through the conveyer belt 1 that sets up, can put the mineral of treating the sorting on the outer wall of conveyer belt 1, reaches the effect of carrying the feeding to adjusting device only utilizes lever principle can the electrical control carry the height, compares hydraulic drive, has the cost and hangs down, maintains characteristics with low costs.
In order to prevent the mineral from falling off during conveying, as shown in fig. 1 and 2, two groups of driven rollers 6 are designed in an inclined mode, the inclined angle is 10-15 degrees, the outer wall of one side of a driving shaft 10 is connected with a conveying motor 5 through a coupler, and the outer wall of the conveying motor 5 is fixed on the outer wall of one first supporting plate 2 through bolts; two sets of driven rollers 6 of recessed design can make mineral when carrying, concentrate on the intermediate position of conveyer belt 1, can effectually prevent that mineral from carrying in, drop from the both sides of conveyer belt 1 because of rolling, have increased the reliability of carrying.
For adjusting the angle, as shown in fig. 1, 2 and 3, the adjusting device comprises a winding drum 12 and a twisted rope 14, wherein a third supporting plate 9 and a fourth connecting plate 11 are respectively fixed on the same outer wall of the first supporting plate 2 through bolts, a same second supporting plate 3 is fixed on the outer wall of the opposite side of the third supporting plate 9 and the fourth connecting plate 11 through bolts, connecting shafts 8 are fixed on the outer walls of the opposite side of the two third supporting plates 9 and the two fourth connecting plates 11 through bolts, a second hinged plate 20 is fixedly installed on the outer wall of one side of the second supporting plate 3, a same hinged shaft 19 is rotatably connected on the inner wall of the two second hinged plates 20, a first hinged plate 18 is rotatably connected on the outer wall of the hinged shaft 19 close to the second hinged plate 20, a same roller shaft 16 is clamped on the inner wall of the two first hinged plates 18, rollers 15 are rotatably connected on the outer walls, the outer walls of the two rollers 15 are respectively contacted with the outer walls of the second supporting plates 3, the inner walls of the two second supporting plates 3 are rotatably connected with the same scroll 13, the inner wall of the winding drum 12 is sleeved on the outer wall of the scroll 13, the outer walls of two sides of the twisted rope 14 are respectively fixedly connected to the outer walls of the winding drum 12 and the roller shaft 16, the outer wall of one side of the winding drum 13 is connected with a lifting motor 17 through a coupler, and the outer wall of the lifting motor 17 is fixed on the outer wall of one of the second supporting plates 3 through a bolt; the second supporting plate 3, the second hinge plate 20 and the first hinge plate 18 jointly form a triangular framework of the whole adjusting device, when the height needs to be adjusted, the lifting motor 17 is started, the lifting motor 17 can drive the winding drum 12 to rotate through the coupler and the winding shaft 13, when the winding drum 12 rotates, the winding rope 14 can be wound and unwound, as the roller 15 is rotatably connected with the roller shaft 16, the roller 15 is in mutual contact with the second supporting plate 3, when the winding rope 14 is wound and unwound, the roller shaft 16 can be pulled, so that the roller 15 slides on the outer wall of the second supporting plate 3, and according to a lever structure shown in the figure, the conveying height of the conveying belt can be changed.
In order to move conveniently, as shown in fig. 1 and 3, the outer walls of the two sides of the hinge shaft 19 are sleeved with the travelling wheels 4; when the conveyer belt needs to move, only an upward pulling force needs to be applied to the connecting shaft 8, and according to the principle of a triangular lever, only a small force needs to be applied, the pulling force is the ratio of the difference between the projection lengths of the first hinge plate 18 and the second hinge plate 20 on the ground to the projection length of the whole conveyer belt on the ground, and the pulling force is multiplied by the weight of the conveyer belt and is far smaller than half of the mass of the conveyer belt, so that the conveyer belt is more convenient and labor-saving when moving without the help of external equipment.
The working principle is as follows: in the embodiment, when the mineral sorting machine is used, minerals to be sorted can be placed on the outer wall of the conveying belt 1 through the arranged conveying belt 1 to achieve the effect of conveying and feeding, the two groups of driven rollers 6 in the sinking type design can enable the minerals to be concentrated at the middle position of the conveying belt 1 during conveying, when the height needs to be adjusted, the lifting motor 17 is started, the lifting motor 17 can drive the winding drum 12 to rotate through the coupler and the winding shaft 13, when the winding drum 12 rotates, the winding rope 14 can be wound and unwound, because the roller 15 is rotatably connected with the roller shaft 16, and the roller 15 is mutually contacted with the second supporting plate 3, when the winding rope 14 is wound and unwound, the roller shaft 16 can be pulled, so that the roller 15 slides on the outer wall of the second supporting plate 3, according to the lever structure shown in the figure, the conveying height of the conveying belt can be changed, when the minerals need to be moved, only one upward, by using the triangular lever principle, the conveyer belt can be moved only by applying a small force.
The above, only be the concrete implementation of the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the protection scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art is in the technical scope of the present invention, according to the technical solution of the present invention and the utility model, the concept of which is equivalent to replace or change, should be covered within the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a mineral separation is with conveying feed arrangement, includes conveyor and adjusting device, its characterized in that, conveyor includes conveyer belt (1), first backup pad (2) and conveyor motor (5), two the inner wall of first backup pad (2) rotates respectively and is connected with two sets of driven shafts, two the inner wall of first backup pad (2) rotates and is connected with same driving shaft (10), and initiative running roller (7) have been cup jointed to the outer wall of driving shaft (10), and driven running roller (6) have been cup jointed to the outer wall of driven shaft, and the inner wall of conveyer belt (1) wraps up on the outer wall of initiative running roller (7) and two sets of driven running roller (6).
2. The conveying and feeding device for mineral separation according to claim 1, characterized in that two sets of the driven rollers (6) are designed in an inclined manner and have an inclination angle of 10-15 degrees, the outer wall of one side of the driving shaft (10) is connected with the conveying motor (5) through a coupling, and the outer wall of the conveying motor (5) is fixed on the outer wall of one of the first supporting plates (2) through bolts.
3. The conveying and feeding device for mineral separation according to claim 1, characterized in that the adjusting device comprises a winding drum (12) and a strand (14), a third supporting plate (9) and a fourth connecting plate (11) are respectively fixed on the same outer wall of the first supporting plate (2) through bolts, and a second supporting plate (3) is fixed on the outer wall of the opposite side of the third supporting plate (9) and the fourth connecting plate (11) through bolts.
4. The conveying and feeding device for mineral separation according to claim 3, wherein the connecting shaft (8) is fixed on the outer wall of one side of each of the two third supporting plates (9) and the two fourth connecting plates (11) through bolts, and the second hinge plate (20) is fixedly arranged on the outer wall of one side of the second supporting plate (3).
5. The conveying and feeding device for mineral separation according to claim 4, characterized in that the inner walls of the two second hinged plates (20) are rotatably connected with a same hinged shaft (19), the outer wall of the hinged shaft (19) close to the second hinged plate (20) is rotatably connected with a first hinged plate (18), the inner walls of the two first hinged plates (18) are clamped with a same roller shaft (16), the outer walls of two sides of the roller shaft (16) are rotatably connected with rollers (15), and the outer walls of the two rollers (15) are respectively contacted with the outer wall of the second supporting plate (3).
6. The conveying and feeding device for mineral separation according to claim 5, wherein the inner walls of the two second supporting plates (3) are rotatably connected with the same reel (13), the inner wall of the reel (12) is sleeved on the outer wall of the reel (13), the outer walls of two sides of the twisted rope (14) are respectively and fixedly connected to the outer walls of the reel (12) and the roller shaft (16), the outer wall of one side of the reel (13) is connected with the lifting motor (17) through a coupler, and the outer wall of the lifting motor (17) is fixed on the outer wall of one of the second supporting plates (3) through bolts.
7. The conveying and feeding device for mineral separation as claimed in claim 6, wherein the outer walls of the two sides of the hinge shaft (19) are sleeved with the travelling wheels (4).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020771575.4U CN212100532U (en)||2020-05-11||2020-05-11||Mineral is selected separately with conveying feed arrangement|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020771575.4U CN212100532U (en)||2020-05-11||2020-05-11||Mineral is selected separately with conveying feed arrangement|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212100532U true CN212100532U (en)||2020-12-08|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020771575.4U Expired - Fee Related CN212100532U (en)||2020-05-11||2020-05-11||Mineral is selected separately with conveying feed arrangement|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212100532U (en)|
- 2020-05-11 CN CN202020771575.4U patent/CN212100532U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN212100532U (en)||Mineral is selected separately with conveying feed arrangement|
|CN210366784U (en)||Civil engineering is with dismantled and assembled small-size machinery hoisting accessory|
|CN210972668U (en)||Semi-automatic trigger down|
|CN210259924U (en)||Scraper conveyor for feed production|
|CN112249617A (en)||Electromechanical conveying tension device for coal mine|
|CN213111060U (en)||Conveyer belt transfer device that wafts|
|CN214988111U (en)||Movable cloth conveyor|
|CN214358337U (en)||Belt changing equipment for belt conveyor|
|CN109205364A (en)||A kind of conveyer belt winding trolley and winding method|
|CN108502523A (en)||Collapsible ceramic sintering stokehold floater guide block mechanism|
|CN212531627U (en)||Large-scale conveyer belt recovery unit|
|CN212739436U (en)||Strip mine all-terrain belt conveyor|
|CN210456966U (en)||Electromechanical conveying tension device for coal mine|
|CN209889614U (en)||Telescopic inverted arch landing stage belt car|
|CN210064190U (en)||Lateral belt conveyor for anti-rollover truss|
|CN213140734U (en)||Belt winding device for belt recovery of belt conveyor|
|CN215853376U (en)||Automatic production line device suitable for heavy product production|
|CN215402806U (en)||Continuous type advances many elevators with protect function|
|CN113404274A (en)||Foldable lifting operation table for building construction|
|CN210655336U (en)||Feeding device of granulator|
|CN214827438U (en)||Auxiliary conveying device for coal mine production loading|
|CN214568614U (en)||Heavy-duty movable conveyor with adjustable drive inclination angle|
|CN215325073U (en)||Telescopic belt conveyor|
|CN211076008U (en)||Concrete prefabricated part conveying device|
|CN112411991B (en)||High-rise building's outer wall construction equipment|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20201208
Termination date: 20210511