CN212081905U - Food waste handles environmental protection renewable energy device - Google PatentsFood waste handles environmental protection renewable energy device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212081905U CN212081905U CN202020332457.3U CN202020332457U CN212081905U CN 212081905 U CN212081905 U CN 212081905U CN 202020332457 U CN202020332457 U CN 202020332457U CN 212081905 U CN212081905 U CN 212081905U
- Prior art keywords
- renewable energy
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000010794 food waste Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 15
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 28
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 13
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 17
- 238000007664 blowing Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 abstract description 8
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 abstract 5
- 239000010813 municipal solid waste Substances 0.000 description 19
- 238000007790 scraping Methods 0.000 description 10
- 239000002028 Biomass Substances 0.000 description 3
- 229920002456 HOTAIR Polymers 0.000 description 3
- 239000000446 fuel Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010248 power generation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003034 coal gas Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010791 domestic waste Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005485 electric heating Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002803 fossil fuel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003345 natural gas Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003209 petroleum derivative Substances 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02P—CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION TECHNOLOGIES IN THE PRODUCTION OR PROCESSING OF GOODS
- Y02P70/00—Climate change mitigation technologies in the production process for final industrial or consumer products
- Y02P70/10—Greenhouse gas [GHG] capture, material saving, heat recovery or other energy efficient measures, e.g. motor control, characterised by manufacturing processes, e.g. for rolling metal or metal working
The utility model belongs to the field of environment-friendly renewable energy devices, in particular to an environment-friendly renewable energy device for food waste treatment, which aims at the problems that the prior device does not have the function of stirring because the waste is gathered together, has low efficiency of drying the waste, and can easily cause the silting of a treatment port and can not meet the use requirement when the waste is discharged, the utility model provides a scheme which comprises a treatment box with a hollow structure, a rotating groove, a rotating column, a stirring rod, a first hole, a first rod, a motor, a second hole, a second rod, an eccentric wheel, a discharge port and a material pushing plate, wherein the top of the treatment box is provided with two rotating grooves, the utility model has simple structure and convenient operation, can quickly and conveniently stir the waste in the treatment box, greatly increases the drying efficiency, and can push the silted waste in the discharge port, prevents the clogging of the discharge port and meets the use requirement.
The utility model relates to an environmental protection renewable energy device technical field especially relates to a food waste handles environmental protection renewable energy device.
Currently, the global financial crisis is causing the energy crisis. Under the condition that fossil fuels (petroleum, coal and natural gas) are gradually reduced, international and domestic energy is in short supply, the price of the fuels such as coal is obviously increased, and the fuel cost is rapidly increased. Under the influence of a plurality of factors, governments vigorously push the industrial structure of the whole country to be transformed to intensive economy, and biomass as renewable energy becomes a hot spot of new energy research in the 21 st century. The biomass fuel has the advantages of low cost, simple operation, convenient industrial popularization and application and the like, has great development prospect, and the treatment of the municipal domestic waste is a prominent problem which troubles the environment;
the application numbers are: 201520910173.7 discloses an environment-friendly drying device for renewable energy of urban domestic garbage biomass, which comprises a renewable energy power generation device, a drying shell, a circulating shell and the like. The utility model has the advantages that: the electric heating device is driven to work by utilizing wind energy and solar energy for power generation, so that the energy is effectively saved; the hot air dispersing device can uniformly convey hot air into the drying shell, the spiral blades lift the garbage flowing out of the discharge port to the upper side of the drying shell again, and the garbage is forced to flow circularly, so that the drying speed is accelerated;
in the actual operation process, because the rubbish is gathered together, do not possess the function of stirring, it is very low to rubbish dry efficiency still, simultaneously, when the discharge rubbish, lead to the silt stifled of treatment mouth very easily, can not satisfy the needs that use.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at solving the problem that the function of stirring is not possessed because of the gathering of rubbish among the prior art, still very low to the dry efficiency of rubbish, simultaneously, in the rubbish of discharging, lead to silt stifled of handle mouth very easily, can not satisfy the shortcoming of the needs that use, and the food waste treatment environmental protection renewable energy device who provides.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
an environment-friendly renewable energy device for food waste treatment comprises a treatment box, a rotating groove, rotating columns, stirring rods, a first hole, a first rod, a motor, a second hole, a second rod, an eccentric wheel, a discharge port and a material pushing plate which are arranged in a hollow structure, wherein the top of the treatment box is provided with two rotating grooves, the two rotating grooves are internally and rotatably provided with the rotating columns, the outer sides of the two rotating columns are fixedly provided with the stirring rods, the top of the treatment box is provided with the first hole, the first hole is internally and rotatably provided with the first rod, the top of the treatment box is fixedly provided with the motor, the top end of the first rod extends to the upper part of the treatment box and is fixedly connected with an output shaft of the motor, the two sides of the bottom of the treatment box are respectively provided with the second hole, the two second holes are internally and rotatably provided with the second rod, the top ends of the two second rods extend to the treatment box and are fixedly connected with the bottom end of the corresponding first rod, the bottom of two second poles all extend to the below of handling the case and fixed mounting has the eccentric wheel, the bottom of handling the case seted up the discharge gate, the discharge gate slidable mounting have two scraping wings, and two one side that the scraping wings kept away from each other respectively with corresponding eccentric wheel sliding contact, the rotation of two eccentric wheels drives two scraping wings and removes.
Preferably, the equal fixed mounting in bottom both sides of handling the case has the fixed column, two the equal fixed mounting in one side that the fixed column is close to each other has the limiting plate, two the limiting plate one end that is close to each other all seted up the spacing groove, two the equal slidable mounting in spacing groove have the gag lever post, two the gag lever post one end that is close to each other extend respectively to the outside of corresponding limiting plate and with the one side fixed connection that two corresponding scraping wings kept away from each other, two the equal fixed mounting in one end that the limiting plate is close to each other establish the spacing spring in the gag lever post outside, two the one end that the spacing spring is close to each other keep away from one side fixed connection with two corresponding scraping wings each other respectively, spacing spring plays spacing and the effect that resets.
Preferably, two the top of gag lever post all seted up the spout, two the top inner wall of spacing groove on equal fixed mounting have a slider, and two the slider respectively with corresponding spout sliding connection, the top fixed mounting who handles the case have the electric fan heater, just the blowing pipe of electric fan heater extend to and handle the incasement, the outside meshing of rotation post have a chain, just the rotation post pass through the chain and be connected with two first pole transmissions, the rotation post drives two first poles through the chain and rotates.
Preferably, the quantity of puddler is a plurality of, and is a plurality of the puddler be vertical direction equidistance distribution in the outside of rotating the post, a plurality of puddlers are more even to the rubbish stirring.
Preferably, the feed inlet has been seted up at the top of handling the case, the top of handling the case articulated have the closing plate, just closing plate and feed inlet seal cooperation, the closing plate seals up the feed inlet.
In the utility model, when in use, the two sealing plates are firstly opened, feeding is carried out through the two feed inlets, then the fan heater is started, hot gas in the fan heater is blown into the treatment box through the blowing pipe, then the motor is started, the output shaft of the motor drives the first rod to rotate, the first rod drives the two rotating columns to rotate through the chain, the two rotating columns drive the stirring rods to rotate, and the stirring rods stir the garbage, so that the garbage is dried more quickly;
meanwhile, the two rotating columns drive the two second rods to rotate, the two second rods drive the two eccentric wheels to rotate, the stirring rod is continuously rotated under the continuous rotation of the motor and the continuous resilience acting force of the limiting spring, and the two material pushing plates continuously move back and forth, so that the clogging of the discharge port is prevented;
the utility model discloses simple structure, convenient operation, can be fast convenient stir the rubbish of handling the incasement, make dry efficiency greatly increased, simultaneously, can push away the material to the interior stifled rubbish that becomes silted up of discharge gate, prevented becoming silted up of discharge gate stifled, satisfied the needs that use.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the structure of the environment-friendly renewable energy device for food waste treatment according to the present invention;
fig. 2 is an enlarged schematic structural view of a part a of the food waste treatment environment-friendly renewable energy device provided by the utility model;
fig. 3 is a schematic view of a local overlooking structure of the food waste treatment environment-friendly renewable energy device provided by the utility model.
In the figure: the device comprises a processing box 1, a rotating groove 2, a rotating column 3, a stirring rod 4, a first hole 5, a first rod 6, a motor 7, a second hole 8, a second rod 9, an eccentric wheel 10, a discharge hole 11, a material pushing plate 12, a fixed column 13, a limiting plate 14, a limiting groove 15, a limiting rod 16, a limiting spring 17, a sliding groove 18, a sliding block 19 and a warm air blower 20.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments.
Referring to fig. 1-3, an environment-friendly renewable energy device for food waste treatment comprises a treatment tank 1, a rotating groove 2, rotating columns 3, stirring rods 4, first holes 5, first rods 6, a motor 7, second holes 8, second rods 9, an eccentric wheel 10, a discharge port 11 and a material pushing plate 12 which are arranged in a hollow structure, wherein the top of the treatment tank 1 is provided with two rotating grooves 2, the rotating columns 3 are rotatably arranged in the two rotating grooves 2, the stirring rods 4 are fixedly arranged on the outer sides of the two rotating columns 3, the top of the treatment tank 1 is provided with the first holes 5, the first rods 6 are rotatably arranged in the first holes 5, the motor 7 is fixedly arranged on the top of the treatment tank 1, the top of the first rods 6 extends to the upper side of the treatment tank 1 and is fixedly connected with an output shaft of the motor 7, the two sides of the bottom of the treatment tank 1 are provided with the second holes 8, two second hole 8 in all rotate and install second pole 9, two the top of second pole 9 all extend to handle in the case 1 and with the bottom fixed connection of corresponding first pole 6, two the bottom of second pole 9 all extend to the below of handling case 1 and fixed mounting has eccentric wheel 10, the bottom of handling case 1 seted up discharge gate 11, discharge gate 11 slidable mounting have two scraping wings 12, and two one side that scraping wings 12 kept away from each other respectively with corresponding eccentric wheel 10 sliding contact, two eccentric wheel 10's rotation drives two scraping wings 12 and removes.
The utility model discloses in, the equal fixed mounting in bottom both sides of handling case 1 has fixed column 13, two the equal fixed mounting in one side that fixed column 13 is close to each other has limiting plate 14, two limiting plate 14 one end that is close to each other all seted up spacing groove 15, two limiting groove 15 in equal slidable mounting have gag lever post 16, two gag lever post 16 one end that is close to each other extend respectively to the outside of corresponding limiting plate 14 and with the one side fixed connection that two corresponding scraping wings 12 kept away from each other, two limiting plate 14 one end that is close to each other all fixed mounting have the cover to establish the spacing spring 17 in the gag lever post 16 outside, two the one end that spacing spring 17 is close to each other keep away from one side fixed connection with two corresponding scraping wings 12 respectively each other, spacing spring 17 plays spacing and the effect that resets.
The utility model discloses in, two the top of gag lever post 16 all seted up spout 18, two the top inner wall of spacing groove 15 on equal fixed mounting have slider 19, and two slider 19 respectively with corresponding 18 sliding connection of spout, the top fixed mounting of processing case 1 have electric fan heater 20, just electric fan heater 20's blowing pipe extend to in handling case 1, the outside meshing of rotation post 3 have the chain, just rotation post 3 be connected with two first pole 6 transmissions through the chain, rotation post 3 drives two first poles 6 through the chain and rotates.
The utility model discloses in, the quantity of stirring rod 4 is a plurality of, and is a plurality of stirring rod 4 be vertical direction equidistance distribute in the outside of rotating post 3, a plurality of stirring rods 4 are more even to the rubbish stirring.
The utility model discloses in, the feed inlet has been seted up at the top of handling case 1, the top of handling case 1 articulated have a closing plate, just closing plate and the sealed cooperation of feed inlet, the closing plate seals up the feed inlet.
In the utility model, when in use, the two sealing plates are firstly opened to feed through the two feed inlets, then the fan heater 20 is started, hot air in the fan heater 20 is blown into the treatment box 1 through the blowing pipe, then the motor 7 is started, the motor 7 is controlled by the control switch, the motor 7 is powered by commercial power, the output shaft of the motor 7 drives the first rod 6 to rotate, the first rod 6 drives the two rotating posts 3 to rotate through the chain, the two rotating posts 3 drive the stirring rods 4 to rotate, the stirring rods 4 stir garbage, so that the garbage is dried more quickly, meanwhile, the two rotating posts 3 drive the two second rods 9 to rotate, the two second rods 9 drive the two eccentric wheels 10 to rotate, the two eccentric wheels 10 drive the two material pushing plates 12 to move, the two material pushing plates 12 stretch the two limit springs 17, and the two limit springs 17 absorb energy, under the continuous rotation of the motor 7 and the continuous resilience acting force of the limiting spring 17, the stirring rod 4 is continuously rotated, the two material pushing plates 12 continuously move back and forth, clogging of the discharge port 11 is prevented, so that garbage in the treatment box 1 can be quickly and conveniently stirred, the drying efficiency is greatly increased, meanwhile, the garbage clogging in the discharge port 11 can be pushed, clogging of the discharge port 11 is prevented, and the use requirement is met.
The above, only be the concrete implementation of the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the protection scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art is in the technical scope of the present invention, according to the technical solution of the present invention and the utility model, the concept of which is equivalent to replace or change, should be covered within the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The environment-friendly renewable energy device for food waste treatment comprises a treatment box (1), rotating grooves (2), rotating columns (3), stirring rods (4), first holes (5), first rods (6), a motor (7), second holes (8), second rods (9), eccentric wheels (10), a discharge port (11) and a material pushing plate (12) which are arranged into a hollow structure, and is characterized in that the top of the treatment box (1) is provided with two rotating grooves (2), the two rotating grooves (2) are internally and rotatably provided with the rotating columns (3), the outer sides of the two rotating columns (3) are fixedly provided with the stirring rods (4), the top of the treatment box (1) is provided with the first holes (5), the first rods (6) are rotatably arranged in the first holes (5), and the top of the treatment box (1) is fixedly provided with the motor (7), the top end of the first rod (6) extends to the upper part of the treatment box (1) and is fixedly connected with an output shaft of a motor (7), the two sides of the bottom of the processing box (1) are respectively provided with a second hole (8), the two second holes (8) are internally provided with a second rod (9) in a rotating way, the top ends of the two second rods (9) extend into the processing box (1) and are fixedly connected with the bottom end of the corresponding first rod (6), the bottom ends of the two second rods (9) extend to the lower part of the processing box (1) and are fixedly provided with eccentric wheels (10), a discharge port (11) is arranged at the bottom of the treatment box (1), two material pushing plates (12) are arranged in the discharge port (11) in a sliding way, and one sides of the two material pushing plates (12) which are far away from each other are respectively in sliding contact with the corresponding eccentric wheels (10).
2. The food waste treatment environment-friendly renewable energy device according to claim 1, wherein the two sides of the bottom of the treatment box (1) are fixedly provided with fixing columns (13), one side of each of the two fixing columns (13) close to each other is fixedly provided with a limiting plate (14), one end of each of the two limiting plates (14) close to each other is provided with a limiting groove (15), the two limiting grooves (15) are internally provided with a limiting rod (16) in a sliding manner, one end of each of the two limiting rods (16) close to each other is respectively extended to the outer side of the corresponding limiting plate (14) and is fixedly connected with one side of each of the two corresponding material pushing plates (12) far away from each other, one end of each of the two limiting plates (14) close to each other is fixedly provided with a limiting spring (17) sleeved on the outer side of the limiting rod (16), and one end of each of the two limiting springs (17) close to each other is respectively far away from each of Is fixedly connected with one side.
3. The food waste treatment environment-friendly renewable energy device according to claim 2, wherein the top of each of the two limiting rods (16) is provided with a sliding groove (18), the inner wall of the top of each of the two limiting grooves (15) is fixedly provided with a sliding block (19), the two sliding blocks (19) are respectively in sliding connection with the corresponding sliding grooves (18), the top of the treatment box (1) is fixedly provided with a fan heater (20), a blowing pipe of the fan heater (20) extends into the treatment box (1), the outer side of the rotating column (3) is meshed with a chain, and the rotating column (3) is in transmission connection with the two first rods (6) through the chain.
4. The environment-friendly renewable energy device for food waste treatment according to claim 1, wherein the number of the stirring rods (4) is multiple, and the stirring rods (4) are vertically distributed at equal intervals outside the rotating column (3).
5. The environment-friendly renewable energy device for food waste treatment according to claim 1, wherein a feed inlet is opened at the top of the treatment tank (1), a sealing plate is hinged at the top of the treatment tank (1), and the sealing plate is in sealing fit with the feed inlet.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020332457.3U CN212081905U (en)||2020-03-17||2020-03-17||Food waste handles environmental protection renewable energy device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020332457.3U CN212081905U (en)||2020-03-17||2020-03-17||Food waste handles environmental protection renewable energy device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212081905U true CN212081905U (en)||2020-12-04|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020332457.3U Active CN212081905U (en)||2020-03-17||2020-03-17||Food waste handles environmental protection renewable energy device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212081905U (en)|
- 2020-03-17 CN CN202020332457.3U patent/CN212081905U/en active Active
|CN208321037U (en)||A kind of environment protection solid refuse treatment plant|
|CN201676871U (en)||Organic garbage biochemical treating device|
|CN107120930A (en)||It is a kind of that there is the biomass material drying equipment for being moved easily function|
|CN104941986A (en)||Organic garbage continuous drying device|
|CN212081905U (en)||Food waste handles environmental protection renewable energy device|
|CN204842440U (en)||Organic rubbish continuity drying device|
|CN102852728A (en)||Tower tube type narrow-pipe wind-collecting wind turbine generator|
|CN202595139U (en)||Efficient methane production device|
|CN111664455A (en)||Garbage disposal system|
|CN202811208U (en)||Tower drum type narrow pipe wind concentration wind driven generator|
|CN111188718A (en)||Point-impact water wheel cyclic conversion bidirectional power generation device and regulation and control method|
|CN214501936U (en)||Environment-friendly food waste treatment device|
|CN206897942U (en)||A kind of dust arrester for solar heat-collection plate|
|CN110615588A (en)||Biogas generator convenient to clean|
|CN109608091A (en)||A kind of heating furnace ashes re-treating process|
|CN207823557U (en)||A kind of energy wall|
|CN102116262B (en)||Wind collecting type wind power generating device|
|CN110153142A (en)||A kind of new energy rubbish high-efficiency environment friendly abatement equipment|
|CN212566550U (en)||Drying-machine is used in mortar production|
|CN212300006U (en)||Air heat energy converter for natural energy|
|CN107836195A (en)||A kind of photovoltaic generation environmental protection spring application device|
|CN212337533U (en)||Wind-guiding type totally-enclosed wind power generation device|
|CN214300153U (en)||Efficient biomass fermentation device capable of uniformly distributing materials|
|CN211168342U (en)||High-efficient type rubbish is retrieved and processing apparatus based on green energy|
|CN212770499U (en)||Environment-friendly garbage treatment equipment|