CN212041620U - Cleaning device for polished tiles - Google PatentsCleaning device for polished tiles Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212041620U CN212041620U CN202020362329.3U CN202020362329U CN212041620U CN 212041620 U CN212041620 U CN 212041620U CN 202020362329 U CN202020362329 U CN 202020362329U CN 212041620 U CN212041620 U CN 212041620U
- Prior art keywords
- conveyor belt
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 67
- 239000000919 ceramic Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 35
- 238000001125 extrusion Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims description 27
- 238000005498 polishing Methods 0.000 claims description 8
- 238000005108 dry cleaning Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000004809 Teflon Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 229920001343 polytetrafluoroethylene Polymers 0.000 claims description 4
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 6
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 9
- 239000000843 powder Substances 0.000 description 5
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000006004 Quartz sand Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003513 alkali Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052570 clay Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000004927 clay Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000227 grinding Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910044991 metal oxide Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 150000004706 metal oxides Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 238000002156 mixing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910052573 porcelain Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000009700 powder processing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003825 pressing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003870 refractory metal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005245 sintering Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004575 stone Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002351 wastewater Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a cleaning device after ceramic tile is polished, in particular to ceramic tile production facility technical field. The utility model discloses a conveyer belt, fixed column, clearance groove, sleeve, spring, extrusion piece, connecting rod, screw rod, waste liquid groove, shower, water pump, water tank, the screw rod passes the fixed column, the screw rod with the sleeve is fixed to be linked to each other, be equipped with in the sleeve the spring, the spring with extrusion piece one side is fixed to be linked to each other, the extrusion piece with the connecting rod links to each other, the connecting rod passes the sleeve and with the clearance groove links to each other, the clearance groove is equipped with the opening, the clearance groove is equipped with dry clean area, wet clean area and dry district from one end to the other end in proper order, be equipped with first brush in the dry clean area, be equipped with shower nozzle and second brush in the wet clean area in turn, dry and be equipped with the sponge in the district. The cleaning thoroughness of the ceramic tiles and the wiping-dry of the ceramic tiles after cleaning are ensured, the waste of water resources is reduced, and the working efficiency is improved.
The utility model relates to a ceramic tile production facility technical field, in particular to cleaning device after ceramic tile is polished.
The ceramic tile is made up by using refractory metal oxide and semimetal oxide through the processes of grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing and sintering, and is a kind of acid-and alkali-resistant porcelain or stone material for building or decorative material, so-called ceramic tile. The raw materials are mostly mixed by clay, quartz sand and the like.
Need polish the side of ceramic tile in the production process of ceramic tile, need clean some powders that produce after polishing, current powder processing mode is direct to spray through a large amount of water and washs generally, and this kind of direct abluent mode of spraying through a large amount of water exists the water consumption big, clean thorough shortcoming inadequately, spray and still lack after finishing and wipe dry mechanism, need the manual work to wipe dry the back and just can shift to next process, waste time and energy, inefficiency.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
(1) Technical problem to be solved
The utility model provides a cleaning device after ceramic tile is polished has overcome the powder after current ceramic tile is polished and has directly sprayed abluent mode through a large amount of water and have the water consumption big, clean thoroughly inadequately and spray and still lack after finishing and wipe dry mechanism, need the manual work to wipe dry the back and just can shift to next process, waste time and energy, shortcoming of inefficiency.
(2) Technical scheme
In order to solve the technical problem, the utility model provides a cleaning device after polishing ceramic tiles, which comprises a conveyor belt, a fixed column, a cleaning groove, a sleeve, a spring, an extrusion block, a connecting rod, a screw rod, a waste liquid groove, a spray pipe, a water pump and a water tank, wherein both sides of the conveyor belt are provided with conveyor belt fixing supports for fixing the conveyor belt, the fixed column is arranged on the conveyor belt fixing supports, the screw rod is transversely arranged on the fixed column, one end of the screw rod passes through the fixed column, the other end of the screw rod is fixedly connected with one side of the sleeve, the inner wall of one side of the sleeve is fixedly connected with one end of the spring, the other end of the spring is fixedly connected with one side of the extrusion block, the other side of the extrusion block is connected with one end of the connecting rod, the other end, the cleaning tank is characterized in that an opening is formed in the other side of the cleaning tank, a dry cleaning area, a wet cleaning area and a wiping area are sequentially arranged on the cleaning tank from one end to the other end, a first hairbrush is arranged in the dry cleaning area, a spray head and a second hairbrush are alternately arranged in the wet cleaning area, the spray pipe is arranged on the outer wall of one side of the wet cleaning area, the spray head is communicated with the spray pipe, one side of the spray pipe is connected with one end of a water inlet pipe, the other end of the water inlet pipe is connected with one end of a water pump through a pipeline, the other end of the water pump is connected with a water tank through a pipeline, a sponge is arranged in the wiping.
Preferably, the conveyor belt is a teflon grid conveyor belt.
Preferably, the openings of the two cleaning grooves are oppositely arranged.
Preferably, the number of the fixing posts on each conveyor belt fixing bracket is at least two.
Preferably, the bottom of the wet cleaning area is provided with more than two water outlets.
Preferably, the fixing column is provided with a threaded hole matched with the screw rod.
(3) Advantageous effects
The utility model provides a cleaning device after ceramic tile is polished has overcome the powder after current ceramic tile is polished and has directly sprayed abluent mode through a large amount of water and have the water consumption big, clean thoroughly inadequately and spray and still lack after finishing and wipe dry mechanism, need the manual work to wipe dry the back and just can shift to next process, waste time and energy, shortcoming of inefficiency. Compared with the prior art, the utility model discloses following beneficial effect has:
1. at first the ceramic tile through dry clean area, under the most powder brush of ceramic tile both sides through first brush, then get into wet clean area again, start the shower nozzle, spray and scrub through second brush limit through the shower nozzle limit, clean effectual, compare through a large amount of water spray abluent mode moreover with direct, the water consumption reduces, the water economy resource.
2. After cleaning, the ceramic tile enters a wiping area, wiping of the two sides of the ceramic tile is achieved through the sponge, the ceramic tile can enter the next procedure conveniently, labor intensity of workers is reduced, and working efficiency is improved.
3. The cooperation through setting up between sleeve, spring, extrusion piece and the connecting rod can give the ceramic tile at certain pressure of clear in-process, guarantees the clear more thorough of ceramic tile.
4. Can adjust the distance between two clearance grooves according to the ceramic tile width and then through rotating the screw rod, adapt to the cleanness of the ceramic tile of different widths, improve the practicality.
Fig. 1 is a front view of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a side view of the present invention.
Fig. 3 is a schematic view of the sectional structure of the cleaning tank of the present invention.
The reference signs are: 1-conveyor belt, 2-conveyor belt fixing support, 3-fixing column, 4-cleaning tank, 41-dry cleaning zone, 411-first brush, 42-wet cleaning zone, 421-spray head, 422-second brush, 423-water outlet, 43-wiping zone, 431-sponge, 5-sleeve, 6-spring, 7-extrusion block, 8-connecting rod, 9-screw, 10-waste liquid tank, 11-spray pipe, 12-water inlet pipe, 13-water pump and 14-water tank.
The invention is further described with reference to the accompanying drawings and examples.
As shown in figures 1-3, the cleaning device after polishing of ceramic tiles of the utility model comprises a conveyor belt 1, a fixed column 3, a cleaning groove 4, a sleeve 5, a spring 6, an extrusion block 7, a connecting rod 8, a screw 9, a waste liquid groove 10, a spray pipe 11, a water pump 13 and a water tank 14, wherein both sides of the conveyor belt 1 are provided with a conveyor belt fixing support 2 for fixing the conveyor belt 1, the fixed column 3 is arranged on the conveyor belt fixing support 2, the screw 9 is transversely arranged on the fixed column 3, one end of the screw 9 passes through the fixed column 3, the other end of the screw 9 is fixedly connected with one side of the sleeve 5, one end of the spring 6 is fixedly connected on the inner wall of one side of the sleeve 5, the other end of the spring 6 is fixedly connected with one side of the extrusion block 7, the other side of the extrusion block 7 is connected with one, the other end of the connecting rod 8 penetrates through the other side of the sleeve 5 and is connected with one side of the cleaning groove 4, the other side of the cleaning groove 4 is provided with an opening, the cleaning groove 4 is sequentially provided with a dry cleaning area 41, a wet cleaning area 42 and a wiping area 43 from one end to the other end, a first brush 411 is arranged in the dry cleaning area 41, a spray head 421 and a second brush 422 are alternately arranged in the wet cleaning area 42, the spray pipe 11 is arranged on the outer wall of one side of the wet cleaning area 42, the spray head 421 is communicated with the spray pipe 11, one side of the spray pipe 11 is connected with one end of a water inlet pipe 12, the other end of the water inlet pipe 12 is connected with one end of a water pump 13 through a pipeline, the other end of the water pump 13 is connected with the water tank 14 through a pipeline, a sponge 431 is arranged in the wiping area 43.
The conveying belt 1 is a Teflon grid conveying belt, the openings of the cleaning grooves 4 are oppositely arranged, the number of the fixing columns 3 on the conveying belt fixing support 2 is at least two, more than two water outlets 423 are arranged at the bottom of the wet cleaning area 42, and threaded holes matched with the threaded rods 9 are formed in the fixing columns 3.
In the actual work, the ceramic tile after will polishing realizes carrying as for on conveyer belt 1, can adjust the distance between two clearance grooves 4 according to the ceramic tile width and then through rotating screw rod 9, adapts to the cleanness of the ceramic tile of different widths, improves the practicality. After the regulation finishes, start conveyer belt 1 and realize carrying, at first the ceramic tile is through doing clean district 41, brush down most powder of ceramic tile both sides through first brush 411, then get into wet clean district 42 again, start shower nozzle 421, spray and scrub through second brush 422 limit through shower nozzle 421 limit, it is clean effectual, waste water that clean production discharges from outlet 423 and enters into waste liquid groove 10, it wipes dry district 43 to go into after the cleanness finishes, it is dry to wipe of ceramic tile both sides to realize through sponge 431, be convenient for realize that the ceramic tile gets into next process, reduce workman intensity of labour, and the work efficiency is improved. The waste liquid from the cleaning process may be collected by a waste liquid tank 10. The cooperation between the extrusion block 7 and the connecting rod 8 through the sleeve 5 and the spring 6 can give the ceramic tile certain pressure in the cleaning process, and the ceramic tile is ensured to be cleaned more thoroughly. The inlet pipe 12 is a flexible hose so as to accommodate movement of the cleaning tank 4. The conveyor belt 1 is a Teflon mesh conveyor belt, so that waste liquid after cleaning can be discharged into the waste liquid tank 10 in time.
The above-mentioned embodiments only express the preferred embodiments of the present invention, and the description thereof is more specific and detailed, but the present invention is not limited to these embodiments, and it should be noted that it is obvious to those skilled in the art. Without departing from the spirit of the present invention, any improvement is within the scope of the present invention. Therefore, the protection scope of the present invention should be subject to the appended claims.
1. A cleaning device after polishing of ceramic tiles is characterized by comprising a conveyor belt (1), a fixed column (3), a cleaning groove (4), a sleeve (5), a spring (6), an extrusion block (7), a connecting rod (8), a screw (9), a waste liquid groove (10), a spray pipe (11), a water pump (13) and a water tank (14), wherein both sides of the conveyor belt (1) are respectively provided with a conveyor belt fixing support (2) for fixing the conveyor belt (1), the fixed column (3) is arranged on the conveyor belt fixing support (2), the screw (9) is transversely arranged on the fixed column (3), one end of the screw (9) penetrates through the fixed column (3), the other end of the screw (9) is fixedly connected with one side of the sleeve (5), one side of the sleeve (5) is fixedly connected with one end of the spring (6), the other end of the spring (6) is fixedly connected with one side of the extrusion block (7), the other side of the extrusion block (7) is connected with one end of the connecting rod (8), the other end of the connecting rod (8) penetrates through the other side of the sleeve (5) and is connected with one side of the cleaning groove (4), the other side of the cleaning groove (4) is provided with an opening, the cleaning groove (4) is sequentially provided with a dry cleaning area (41), a wet cleaning area (42) and a wiping area (43) from one end to the other end, a first brush (411) is arranged in the dry cleaning area (41), a spray head (421) and a second brush (422) are alternately arranged in the wet cleaning area (42), the spray pipe (11) is arranged on the outer wall of one side of the wet cleaning area (42), the spray head (421) is communicated with the spray pipe (11), one side of the spray pipe (11) is connected with one end of the water inlet pipe (12), and the other end of the water inlet pipe (12) is connected with one end of the water pump, the other end of the water pump (13) is connected with the water tank (14) through a pipeline, a sponge (431) is arranged in the wiping area (43), and the waste liquid tank (10) is arranged under the conveyor belt (1).
2. A post-tile-polishing cleaning device as claimed in claim 1, characterized in that said conveyor belt (1) is a teflon mesh conveyor belt.
3. A polished tile cleaning device as claimed in claim 1, wherein the openings of the two cleaning grooves (4) are oppositely arranged.
4. A post-tile-polishing cleaning device as claimed in claim 1, characterized in that the number of said fixing posts (3) on each of said conveyor belt fixing brackets (2) is at least two.
5. A post-tile-polishing cleaning device as claimed in claim 1, characterized in that more than two drainage openings (423) are provided at the bottom of the wet cleaning zone (42).
6. The polished tile cleaning device as claimed in claim 1, wherein the fixing post (3) is provided with a threaded hole matched with the screw (9).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020362329.3U CN212041620U (en)||2020-03-20||2020-03-20||Cleaning device for polished tiles|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020362329.3U CN212041620U (en)||2020-03-20||2020-03-20||Cleaning device for polished tiles|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212041620U true CN212041620U (en)||2020-12-01|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020362329.3U Active CN212041620U (en)||2020-03-20||2020-03-20||Cleaning device for polished tiles|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212041620U (en)|
- 2020-03-20 CN CN202020362329.3U patent/CN212041620U/en active Active
|CN108212485B (en)||Broken brushing device of building grit|
|CN110038834B (en)||Concrete cleaning device for construction|
|CN107283308A (en)||A kind of stone material polishing fixing device with dust reduction capability|
|CN212041620U (en)||Cleaning device for polished tiles|
|CN203227622U (en)||Silicon dioxide washing device|
|CN209703053U (en)||A kind of energy conservation fabric continous way open width bleaching washing equipment|
|CN208713575U (en)||A kind of stone plate processing polishing cleaning device|
|CN110918509A (en)||Oil cleaning device is used in grease production|
|CN208711924U (en)||Husky system is washed in a kind of zero-emission|
|CN207607989U (en)||A kind of efficient building mortar conveyer|
|CN106994450A (en)||A kind of cleaning device of mosaic tiles thoroughly cleaning and energy-conservation|
|CN206718189U (en)||A kind of stone material is burnt and washing all-in-one|
|CN206551198U (en)||One kind is used for concrete segment side plate automatic cleaning apparatus|
|CN213287762U (en)||Surface cleaning device for ceramic tile processing|
|CN213005896U (en)||Concrete mixer|
|CN208288538U (en)||A kind of practical ceramic tile cleaning device|
|CN210995527U (en)||Quick belt cleaning device of pottery brick|
|CN211225261U (en)||Environment-friendly premixed mortar conveying device|
|CN213737292U (en)||Sustainable feeding device for ceramic preparation|
|CN210361875U (en)||Raw material elutriation equipment for ceramic production|
|CN207469804U (en)||A kind of stone slab derusting protective device|
|CN214319970U (en)||Desulfurized gypsum base light plastering mortar agitating unit|
|CN211385997U (en)||Industrial efficient automatic sand washing spiral device|
|CN213732411U (en)||Aerated concrete form self-cleaning brushing oil equipment|
|CN211565485U (en)||Metal building materials surface rust cleaning device that polishes|