CN211965091U - Chain belt cleaning device - Google PatentsChain belt cleaning device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211965091U CN211965091U CN201922292130.8U CN201922292130U CN211965091U CN 211965091 U CN211965091 U CN 211965091U CN 201922292130 U CN201922292130 U CN 201922292130U CN 211965091 U CN211965091 U CN 211965091U
- Prior art keywords
- cleaning tank
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 49
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 claims description 17
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000001680 brushing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004064 recycling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005201 scrubbing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004753 textile Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the technical field of chain cleaning, and discloses a chain cleaning device, which solves the problems of large labor intensity and low efficiency of the general manual cleaning during the chain cleaning, comprising a cleaning tank and a water tank arranged at one side of the cleaning tank, wherein the side wall at one end of the cleaning tank is fixed with a driving motor, the output end of the driving motor extends to the inside of the cleaning tank, the output end of the driving motor is concentrically provided with a driving sprocket, the other end of the cleaning tank is provided with an electric push rod, the telescopic end of the electric push rod extends to the inside of the cleaning tank, the telescopic end of the electric push rod is fixed with a mounting block, a driven sprocket is rotatably arranged on the mounting block, a mounting plate is arranged between the driven sprocket and the driving sprocket, the mounting plate is fixed at the bottom surface inside the cleaning tank, the mounting plate is provided with, the surface of the chain is brushed through the bristles, so that the labor intensity is reduced, and the cleaning efficiency is improved.
The utility model relates to a chain washs technical field, especially relates to a chain belt cleaning device.
The chain is an assembly formed by connecting components which are the same or have the same interval in series in a kinematic pair mode, is an important mechanical basic product, and has the characteristics of gear transmission and belt transmission, so that the chain is widely applied to the fields of machinery, automobiles, petrochemical industry, metallurgical mines, textile and paper making.
After the chain is used for a period of time, a series of impurities such as oil stains, dust and the like can be attached to the chain, and the chain is not clean for a long time, so that the subsequent use of the chain can be influenced. At present, in some chain recycling and repairing factories, the chains are generally cleaned by manual brushing, which is labor-intensive and inefficient, so that a chain cleaning device is provided to solve the problems.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at solving the defects of large labor intensity and low efficiency of the prior art that the chain is generally scrubbed by manpower when being cleaned, and providing the chain cleaning device.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a chain cleaning device, includes the washing tank and installs the water tank of washing tank one side, washing tank one end lateral wall is fixed with driving motor, driving motor's output extends to the inside of washing tank, and driving motor's output installs drive sprocket with one heart, electric putter is installed to the washing tank other end, electric putter's flexible end extends to the inside of washing tank, and electric putter's flexible end is fixed with the installation piece, rotate on the installation piece and install driven sprocket, driven sprocket with be provided with the mounting panel between the drive sprocket, the mounting panel is fixed the inside bottom surface of washing tank, and be provided with the brush hair on the mounting panel to the top of mounting panel is provided with the water pipe, the lower extreme of water pipe is provided with the shower nozzle.
Preferably, the water pipe passes through the support to be fixed the inner wall of washing tank, just be provided with the water pump in the water tank, the output of water pump pass through the hose with water piping connection.
Preferably, the circle center of the driving sprocket and the circle center of the driven sprocket are on the same horizontal line.
Preferably, a guide sliding rod penetrates through the mounting block, the guide sliding rod is parallel to the electric push rod, and one end of the guide sliding rod is fixed on the inner wall of the cleaning groove.
Preferably, a drain pipe is arranged on one side of the bottom end of the cleaning tank.
Preferably, the mounting plate is C-shaped, and the bristles are fixed on the inner wall of the mounting plate.
The utility model has the advantages that:
this device passes through electric putter drive driven sprocket and removes to be convenient for install the chain on driven sprocket and drive sprocket, and drive the chain by driving motor and rotate, scrub the surface of chain through the brush hair, thereby alleviateed intensity of labour, improved the cleaning efficiency.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of a chain cleaning device provided by the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of a top view of a cleaning tank of the chain cleaning device of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic structural diagram of a side view of the mounting plate in the chain cleaning device provided by the utility model.
In the figure: 1 cleaning tank, 2 water tank, 3 driving motor, 4 driving sprocket, 5 electric push rod, 6 mounting block, 7 driven sprocket, 8 guide slide bar, 9 mounting plate, 10 brush hair, 11 water pipe, 12 shower nozzle, 13 drain pipe.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments.
Referring to fig. 1-3, a chain cleaning device comprises a cleaning tank 1 and a water tank 2 installed at one side of the cleaning tank 1, a cleaning solution is placed in the water tank 2, a driving motor 3 is fixed at the side wall of one end of the cleaning tank 1 through a bolt, the output end of the driving motor 3 extends to the inside of the cleaning tank 1, a driving sprocket 4 is concentrically installed at the output end of the driving motor 3, an electric push rod 5 is installed at the other end of the cleaning tank 1 through a screw, the telescopic end of the electric push rod 5 extends to the inside of the cleaning tank 1, a mounting block 6 is fixed at the telescopic end of the electric push rod 5, a driven sprocket 7 is rotatably installed on the mounting block 6 through a rotating shaft, a guide slide bar 8 is arranged on the mounting block 6 in a penetrating manner, a through hole matched with the mounting block 6 is formed in the mounting block, the guide slide bar 8 is parallel to the electric push rod 5, one end of the guide slide bar 8, be provided with mounting panel 9 between driven sprocket 7 and drive sprocket 4, mounting panel 9 is fixed in 1 inside bottom surfaces of washing tank, and be provided with brush hair 10 on the mounting panel 9, mounting panel 9 is "C" style of calligraphy, and brush hair 10 is fixed on the inner wall of mounting panel 9, and the top of mounting panel 9 is provided with water pipe 11, the lower extreme of water pipe 11 is provided with shower nozzle 12, water pipe 11 passes through the support and fixes the inner wall at washing tank 1, and be provided with the water pump in the water tank 2, the output of water pump passes through the hose and is connected with water pipe 11, 1 bottom one side of washing tank is.
In this embodiment, establish the chain cover on drive sprocket 4 and driven sprocket 7, open electric putter 5, electric putter 5 drives installation piece 6 and removes to the one side of keeping away from drive sprocket 4, make driven sprocket 7 keep away from drive sprocket 4 simultaneously, it is taut to the chain, thereby make the chain fixed, and one side of chain is located mounting panel 9, open driving motor 3, driving motor 3 drives drive sprocket 4 and rotates, make the chain rotate simultaneously, open the water pump in water tank 2, carry the washing liquid by the water pump in water pipe 11 and spout the chain through shower nozzle 12, through scrubbing the chain by brush hair 10, labor intensity has been alleviateed, the cleaning efficiency is improved.
The above, only be the concrete implementation of the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the protection scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art is in the technical scope of the present invention, according to the technical solution of the present invention and the utility model, the concept of which is equivalent to replace or change, should be covered within the protection scope of the present invention.
1. A chain cleaning device comprises a cleaning tank (1) and a water tank (2) installed on one side of the cleaning tank (1), and is characterized in that a driving motor (3) is fixed on the side wall of one end of the cleaning tank (1), the output end of the driving motor (3) extends to the inside of the cleaning tank (1), a driving chain wheel (4) is concentrically installed at the output end of the driving motor (3), an electric push rod (5) is installed at the other end of the cleaning tank (1), the telescopic end of the electric push rod (5) extends to the inside of the cleaning tank (1), a mounting block (6) is fixed at the telescopic end of the electric push rod (5), a driven chain wheel (7) is rotatably installed on the mounting block (6), a mounting plate (9) is arranged between the driven chain wheel (7) and the driving chain wheel (4), and the mounting plate (9) is fixed on the bottom surface inside the cleaning tank (, and the mounting plate (9) is provided with bristles (10), a water pipe (11) is arranged above the mounting plate (9), and the lower end of the water pipe (11) is provided with a spray head (12).
2. The chain washing device according to claim 1, characterized in that the water pipe (11) is fixed on the inner wall of the washing tank (1) through a bracket, and a water pump is arranged in the water tank (2), and the output end of the water pump is connected with the water pipe (11) through a hose.
3. A chain cleaning device according to claim 1, characterized in that the centre of the drive sprocket (4) is on the same horizontal line as the centre of the driven sprocket (7).
4. The chain cleaning device according to claim 1, characterized in that a guide slide bar (8) is arranged on the mounting block (6) in a penetrating manner, the guide slide bar (8) is parallel to the electric push rod (5), and one end of the guide slide bar (8) is fixed on the inner wall of the cleaning tank (1).
5. A chain washing arrangement as claimed in claim 1, characterized in that a drain (11) is provided at one side of the bottom end of the washing tub (1).
6. A chain washing device according to claim 1, characterized in that the mounting plate (9) is "C" shaped and the bristles (10) are fixed to the inner wall of the mounting plate (9).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922292130.8U CN211965091U (en)||2019-12-19||2019-12-19||Chain belt cleaning device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922292130.8U CN211965091U (en)||2019-12-19||2019-12-19||Chain belt cleaning device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211965091U true CN211965091U (en)||2020-11-20|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201922292130.8U Active CN211965091U (en)||2019-12-19||2019-12-19||Chain belt cleaning device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211965091U (en)|
- 2019-12-19 CN CN201922292130.8U patent/CN211965091U/en active Active
|CN204866747U (en)||Oil field is oil pipe belt cleaning device for investigation|
|CN106914445B (en)||A kind of sewage treatment tool cleaning device|
|CN107440625A (en)||A kind of quick brushing device in bathroom tile floor|
|CN108906738B (en)||High-efficient belt cleaning device of machine part|
|CN211100636U (en)||Driving device of beer barrel cleaning machine|
|CN205613808U (en)||Car oil tank belt cleaning device|
|CN211965091U (en)||Chain belt cleaning device|
|CN205732057U (en)||A kind of sealing member produces with cleaning device|
|CN107928560A (en)||A kind of exterior wall cleaning machine|
|CN108371530A (en)||A kind of household items plate cleaning equipment|
|CN204368112U (en)||Laborsaving car cleaner|
|CN208825125U (en)||Spool cleaning device|
|CN105921438A (en)||Cleaning device for producing seal piece|
|CN210112612U (en)||Novel tripe is washed to cattle and sheep that livestock-raising used device|
|CN208326533U (en)||A kind of continuous wash conveying equipment for strip of paper used for sealing production|
|CN212733298U (en)||Touch device of cleaning machine|
|CN210023110U (en)||Water-saving cleaning device for building|
|CN208639564U (en)||A kind of vegetable cleaning pond|
|CN210614496U (en)||Engine cylinder cover water channel cleaning device|
|CN209882935U (en)||Can avoid belt cleaning device for meat duck production of pollution|
|CN213255896U (en)||PH meter washing unit|
|CN210253221U (en)||Cylinder jacket deoiling equipment|
|CN210341261U (en)||Weaving equipment with cleaning function|
|CN212664457U (en)||Glass panel cleaning device is used in low-E glass production|
|CN212733341U (en)||Valve surface deoiling belt cleaning device|