CN211914448U - Powder spraying aluminum alloy ex-trusions drying device - Google PatentsPowder spraying aluminum alloy ex-trusions drying device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211914448U CN211914448U CN202020483741.0U CN202020483741U CN211914448U CN 211914448 U CN211914448 U CN 211914448U CN 202020483741 U CN202020483741 U CN 202020483741U CN 211914448 U CN211914448 U CN 211914448U
- Prior art keywords
- aluminum alloy
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 229910000838 Al alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 title claims abstract description 27
- 239000000843 powder Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 24
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 22
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 20
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 15
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 claims description 14
- 238000005485 electric heating Methods 0.000 claims description 10
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 claims description 8
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 9
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 description 6
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 6
- 239000011248 coating agent Substances 0.000 description 4
- 238000000576 coating method Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000003973 paint Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000001070 adhesive Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000853 adhesive Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000032683 aging Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005260 corrosion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007711 solidification Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007858 starting material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a powder spraying aluminum alloy ex-trusions drying device, including shell and the sealed door of second, the inboard top of shell is provided with the baffle, conveyer belt right side rear end is connected with the motor shaft, and the motor shaft runs through the shell rear side and rotates and be connected with the motor, the conveyer belt downside is provided with the exhaust groove, and is provided with first filter core in the exhaust groove, one side that shell axis was kept away from to first filter core all is provided with the exhaust fan, and the exhaust fan all runs through shell side lower extreme, both ends all are provided with the air-blower about the baffle upside, and the one end that shell axis was kept away from to the air-blower all is connected with the air-supply line, the shell top is run through at the air-supply line top, and is provided with the second filter core in the air-. This powder spraying aluminum alloy ex-trusions drying device, simple structure, and be convenient for improve the stoving effect to the aluminium alloy, whole practicality is high.
The utility model relates to a relevant technical field of powder spraying specifically is a powder spraying aluminum alloy ex-trusions drying device.
Powder spraying is to spray powder coating to the surface of work piece with powder spraying equipment, under the electrostatic action, the powder can be even adsorb on the work piece surface, form likepowder coating, likepowder coating toasts the levelling solidification through high temperature, become the final coating that the effect is various, the spraying effect of powder spraying is superior to the paint spraying technology in the aspect of mechanical strength, adhesive force, corrosion-resistant, ageing-resistant etc., the cost is also under the paint spraying of same effect, and need use high temperature to carry out the aluminium alloy after spraying to dry after carrying out the spraying, but present partial drying device air-out mode is simple, cause the stoving face inhomogeneous easily, influence the stoving effect easily.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a powder spraying aluminum alloy ex-trusions drying device to solve the problem that proposes in the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
a drying device for powder spraying aluminum alloy sections comprises a shell and a second sealing bin door, wherein a partition plate is arranged at the top of the inner side of the shell, a conveyor belt is arranged at the lower end of the inner side of the shell, the rear end of the right side of the conveyor belt is connected with a motor shaft, the motor shaft penetrates through the rear side of the shell and is connected with a motor in a rotating manner, an exhaust groove is arranged at the lower side of the conveyor belt, a first filter element is arranged in the exhaust groove, an exhaust fan is arranged on one side of the first filter element away from the central axis of the shell, the exhaust fan penetrates through the lower end of the side surface of the shell, air blowers are arranged at the left end and the right end of the upper side of the partition plate, one ends of the air blowers away from the central axis of the shell are connected with an air inlet pipe, both ends all are connected with the blast pipe around the heating pipe, and the blast pipe all runs through the baffle and is connected with the wind dispelling pipe, the wind dispelling pipe sets up both sides around the shell is inside respectively, and the shell left side is provided with first sealed door, the second sealed door sets up on the shell right side.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the connection mode of conveyer belt and shell is for rotating the connection, and the connection mode of shell and motor shaft is for rotating the connection, and the surface of conveyer belt is the grid structure simultaneously.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the exhaust groove is that the symmetry formula is provided with 2, and the top in exhaust groove is open structure, and the exhaust groove side all is the equidistance simultaneously and distributes and have 5 exhaust fans.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the connected mode of air-supply line and second filter core is sliding connection, and air-supply line and second filter core all are the symmetry formula and are provided with 2 groups, and every air-supply line of group all is the symmetry formula simultaneously and is provided with 2 with the second filter core.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the air-blower is the symmetry and is provided with 2 groups, and every group air-blower all is the symmetry and is provided with 2.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the dredging pipe and the dredging pipe are symmetrically provided with 2 groups, each group of dredging pipe and each group of dredging pipe are symmetrically provided with 2 air pipes, and the inner sides of the dredging pipes are of grid structures.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the first sealing bin door and the second sealing bin door are connected with the shell in a rotating mode, and the rotating directions of the first sealing bin door and the second sealing bin door are the same.
The utility model discloses an intentional effect does:
1. the utility model discloses a, be provided with air-blower, air-supply line, second filter core and heating pipe, through the second filter core of slip even formula, be convenient for filter the debris in the air, and then avoid outside debris to adhere to the surface at the aluminium alloy at the stoving in-process, improve the stoving effect, and the second filter core of sliding type connection is convenient for change the second filter core, has improved the use convenience.
2. The utility model discloses a, be provided with electric heating wire, blast pipe and sparse tuber pipe, through the electric heating wire who sets up two little volumes, compare in the electric heating wire of traditional single bulky, reduced the heat that electric heating wire produced in the unit space at the heating process, avoid local overheat, cooperate a plurality of sparse tuber pipes simultaneously to have improved the air-out area, and then improved the even degree of drying.
3. The utility model discloses a, be provided with exhaust groove, first filter core, exhaust fan and air-blower, drive inside air admission exhaust inslot and eduction gear through the air-blower, at this in-process, the dust that the part dropped is filtered under the effect of first filter core, has improved the feature of environmental protection of integrated device.
Fig. 1 is a schematic front view structure diagram of a powder spraying aluminum alloy section drying device.
Fig. 2 is a schematic top view of a drying device for powder-coated aluminum alloy sections.
Fig. 3 is a schematic top view of an exhaust duct in the drying device for powder-coated aluminum alloy sections.
Fig. 4 is an enlarged schematic structural diagram of a powder-sprayed aluminum alloy section drying device at a position a in fig. 2.
In the figure: 1. a housing; 2. a partition plate; 3. a conveyor belt; 4. a motor shaft; 5. a motor; 6. an exhaust duct; 7. a first filter element; 8. an exhaust fan; 9. a blower; 10. an air inlet pipe; 11. a second filter element; 12. heating a tube; 13. an electric heating wire; 14. an air supply pipe; 15. a ventilation pipe; 16. a first sealed bin gate; 17. a second sealed bin gate.
The technical solution of the present patent will be described in further detail with reference to the following embodiments.
Referring to fig. 1-4, a drying device for powder-coated aluminum alloy sections comprises a housing 1 and a second sealing door 17, a partition plate 2 is arranged on the top of the inner side of the housing 1, a conveyor belt 3 is arranged on the lower end of the inner side of the housing 1, the rear end of the right side of the conveyor belt 3 is connected with a motor shaft 4, the motor shaft 4 is rotatably connected with a motor 5 through the rear side of the housing 1, an exhaust groove 6 is arranged on the lower side of the conveyor belt 3, a first filter element 7 is arranged in the exhaust groove 6, an exhaust fan 8 is arranged on one side of the first filter element 7 away from the central axis of the housing 1, the exhaust fan 8 is arranged through the lower end of the side of the housing 1, blowers 9 are arranged on the left and right ends of the upper side of the partition plate 2, one ends of the blowers 9 away from the central axis of the housing 1 are connected with an air inlet pipe 10, the top of the, and an electric heating wire 13 is arranged in the heating pipe 12, the front end and the rear end of the heating pipe 12 are connected with an air supply pipe 14, the air supply pipe 14 penetrates through the partition plate 2 and is connected with an air dispersing pipe 15, the air dispersing pipe 15 is respectively arranged on the front side and the rear side inside the shell 1, a first sealing cabin door 16 is arranged on the left side of the shell 1, and a second sealing cabin door 17 is arranged on the right side of the shell 1.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the connected mode of conveyer belt 3 and shell 1 is connected for rotating, and the connected mode of shell 1 and motor shaft 4 is connected for rotating, and the surface of conveyer belt 3 is the grid structure simultaneously, is convenient for drive the aluminium alloy that needs to dry through conveyer belt 3 and removes to the device inside by oneself, has improved the use convenience.
As a further aspect of the present invention: exhaust groove 6 is the symmetry formula and is provided with 2, and the top in groove 6 of airing exhaust is open structure, and 6 sides in groove of airing exhaust all are the equidistance simultaneously and distribute 5 exhaust fans 8, are convenient for discharge inside air through exhaust groove 6, cooperate first filter core 7 simultaneously to be convenient for filter the partial dust that mix with in the air, have improved the practicality.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the connected mode of air-supply line 10 and second filter core 11 is sliding connection, and air-supply line 10 and second filter core 11 all are the symmetry formula and are provided with 2 groups, and every air-supply line 10 of group all is the symmetry formula with second filter core 11 simultaneously and is provided with 2, through the connected mode of slidingtype, has improved the convenience of second filter core 11 when carrying out the dismouting, has improved the use convenience.
As a further aspect of the present invention: air-blower 9 is the symmetry and is provided with 2 groups, and every group air-blower 9 all is the symmetry and is provided with 2, drives outside air through air-blower 9 and enters into heating pipe 12 in, and then makes the air heat at the in-process through electric heating wire 13 in heating pipe 12, and then enters into 1 inside aluminium alloy of toasting of shell, has improved the use convenience.
As a further aspect of the present invention: dredging pipe 15 and dredging pipe 15 all are the symmetry formula and are provided with 2 groups, and every group dredging pipe 15 and dredging pipe 15 all are the symmetry formula and are provided with 2, and dredging pipe 15's inboard simultaneously all is the grid structure, is convenient for improve the air-out area through a plurality of dredging pipe 15 to improve the stoving area to the aluminium alloy, improve the stoving effect.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the first sealed bin gate 16 and the second sealed bin gate 17 are connected with the shell 1 in a rotating mode, the rotating directions of the first sealed bin gate 16 and the second sealed bin gate 17 are the same, and the opening time of the first sealed bin gate 16 and the opening time of the second sealed bin gate 17 are reduced to the greatest extent through the first sealed bin gate 16 and the second sealed bin gate 17 which rotate in the same direction, so that excessive heat is prevented from leaking.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation is: firstly, aluminum profiles to be dried are pushed away from the right side by a first sealing bin door 16, the aluminum profiles are placed on the surface of a conveyor belt 3, then an external power supply is switched on, a motor 5 is started, the conveyor belt 3 is driven to rotate rightwards through a motor shaft 4, the aluminum profiles are driven to move towards the inside of a shell 1, after the aluminum profiles completely enter the inside of the shell 1, the first sealing bin door 16 is closed, then a blower 9 and a heating pipe 12 are started, external air is driven to pass through an air inlet pipe 14 and a second filter element 11 to enter the heating pipe 12 through the blower 9, sundries in the air are filtered through the second filter element 11 in the process, after the air enters the inside of the heating pipe 12, high-temperature air is formed through an electric heating wire 13 and then enters the shell 1 through the air inlet pipe 14 and an air outlet pipe 15 and is uniformly blown to the aluminum profiles inside of the shell 1, and the aluminum, start exhaust fan 8 afterwards, the inside air of drive shell 1 passes exhaust duct 6 and outwards discharges, at this in-process, the dust that mix with in the air is filtered and is stayed in exhaust duct 6 by first filter core 7, after the stoving finishes, starter motor 5, it enjoys the continuation removal to drive the aluminium alloy that conveyer belt 3 finishes drying through motor shaft 4, and it can to drive the aluminium alloy to push away the second sealed door 17 back removal equipment of pushing away the right side, wherein the model of motor 5 is: YE2-132S-4, the models of exhaust fan 8 and blower 9 are: TE-14080-K1, the model of electric heating wire 13 is: DRB00001, the utility model relates to an electrical property technique is prior art.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be noted that, unless otherwise explicitly specified or limited, the terms "mounted," "connected," and "connected" are to be construed broadly, and may be, for example, fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally connected; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood by those of ordinary skill in the art through specific situations.
Although the preferred embodiments of the present patent have been described in detail, the present patent is not limited to the above embodiments, and various changes can be made without departing from the spirit of the present patent within the knowledge of those skilled in the art.
1. The drying device for the powder spraying aluminum alloy section comprises a shell (1) and a second sealing bin door (17), and is characterized in that a partition plate (2) is arranged at the top of the inner side of the shell (1), a conveyor belt (3) is arranged at the lower end of the inner side of the shell (1), the rear end of the right side of the conveyor belt (3) is connected with a motor shaft (4), the motor shaft (4) penetrates through the rear side of the shell (1) and is rotatably connected with a motor (5), an exhaust groove (6) is arranged on the lower side of the conveyor belt (3), a first filter element (7) is arranged in the exhaust groove (6), an exhaust fan (8) is arranged on one side, away from the central axis of the shell (1), of the first filter element (7) penetrates through the lower end of the side face of the shell (1), air blowers (9) are arranged at the left end and the right end of the upper side of the partition plate (2), away from the central axis of the shell, the utility model discloses a wind-driven generator, including shell (1), air-supply line (10), air-blower (9), air-supply line (10) top run through shell (1) top, and be provided with second filter core (11) in air-supply line (10), the one end that air-blower (9) are close to shell (1) axis all is connected with heating pipe (12), and is provided with electric heating wire (13) in heating pipe (12), both ends all are connected with blast pipe (14) around heating pipe (12), and blast pipe (14) all run through baffle (2) and be connected with wind dispelling pipe (15), wind dispelling pipe (15) set up both sides around shell (1) is inside respectively, and shell (1) left side is provided with first sealed door (16), second sealed door (17) set up on shell.
2. The drying device for the powder sprayed aluminum alloy sections according to claim 1, wherein the conveyor belt (3) is rotatably connected with the housing (1), the housing (1) is rotatably connected with the motor shaft (4), and the surface of the conveyor belt (3) is in a grid structure.
3. The drying device for the powder spraying aluminum alloy section bar according to claim 1, wherein the number of the air exhaust grooves (6) is 2, the top of the air exhaust groove (6) is an open structure, and 5 exhaust fans (8) are equidistantly distributed on the side surface of the air exhaust groove (6).
4. The drying device for the powder sprayed aluminum alloy sections according to claim 1, wherein the air inlet pipe (10) is connected with the second filter element (11) in a sliding manner, and the air inlet pipe (10) and the second filter element (11) are symmetrically arranged in 2 groups, and simultaneously, 2 air inlet pipes (10) and 2 second filter elements are symmetrically arranged in each group.
5. The drying device for the powder sprayed aluminum alloy sections according to claim 1, wherein the blowers (9) are symmetrically arranged in 2 groups, and each group of blowers (9) is symmetrically arranged in 2 groups.
6. The drying device for the powder sprayed aluminum alloy sections according to claim 1, wherein the air distributing pipes (15) and the air distributing pipes (15) are symmetrically provided with 2 sets, each set of air distributing pipes (15) and air distributing pipes (15) is symmetrically provided with 2 sets, and the inner sides of the air distributing pipes (15) are in a grid structure.
7. The drying device for the powder spraying aluminum alloy section bar as recited in claim 1, wherein the first sealing bin door (16) and the second sealing bin door (17) are connected with the housing (1) in a rotating manner, and the rotating directions of the first sealing bin door (16) and the second sealing bin door (17) are the same.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020483741.0U CN211914448U (en)||2020-04-07||2020-04-07||Powder spraying aluminum alloy ex-trusions drying device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020483741.0U CN211914448U (en)||2020-04-07||2020-04-07||Powder spraying aluminum alloy ex-trusions drying device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211914448U true CN211914448U (en)||2020-11-13|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020483741.0U Active CN211914448U (en)||2020-04-07||2020-04-07||Powder spraying aluminum alloy ex-trusions drying device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211914448U (en)|
- 2020-04-07 CN CN202020483741.0U patent/CN211914448U/en active Active
|CN105964435B (en)||A kind of electrostatic powder vertical spraying equipment|
|CN208366006U (en)||A kind of filtering textile material chemical raw material post-processing drying unit|
|CN108019860A (en)||A kind of frequency converter computer room negative pressure adjustment structure|
|CN205482182U (en)||High -efficient ceramic stoving room of inner loop formula|
|CN211914448U (en)||Powder spraying aluminum alloy ex-trusions drying device|
|CN110978644A (en)||Intelligent drying and shaping equipment and method for corrugated board|
|CN209006029U (en)||A kind of spray painting drying equipment of star wheel reducer|
|CN207756567U (en)||A kind of Airshower chamber|
|CN206978697U (en)||A kind of fruit washing apparatus|
|CN206108919U (en)||A efficient drying equipment for producing nano meter aluminium|
|CN211138334U (en)||Intelligent drying and shaping equipment for corrugated boards|
|CN210220523U (en)||Curer convenient to material is got and is put|
|CN209184930U (en)||A kind of electrical engineering radiator|
|CN209960888U (en)||Electric heating constant temperature air blast drying cabinet|
|CN112452612A (en)||Spraying device for fan blade production and processing|
|CN207855955U (en)||High-efficiency coating machine|
|CN209689342U (en)||A kind of thin film oven|
|CN206851228U (en)||A kind of radiating device for electronic equipment easy to use|
|CN206753832U (en)||Tower ventilation unit, tower barrel of wind generating set and wind power generating set|
|CN215901199U (en)||Dust removing device|
|CN215878448U (en)||Automatic spraying equipment for household electrical appliance shells|
|CN214132431U (en)||Auxiliary device for automobile spraying|
|CN211637198U (en)||High-efficient convenient baking finish case|
|CN211217389U (en)||Baking device for processing metal steel bed|
|CN213529357U (en)||Paint spraying device for boat parts|