CN211801310U - Feeding device of ball mill - Google PatentsFeeding device of ball mill Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211801310U CN211801310U CN202020254049.0U CN202020254049U CN211801310U CN 211801310 U CN211801310 U CN 211801310U CN 202020254049 U CN202020254049 U CN 202020254049U CN 211801310 U CN211801310 U CN 211801310U
- Prior art keywords
- ball mill
- feeder hopper
- conveyer belt
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 24
- 230000001737 promoting Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 239000004744 fabrics Substances 0.000 claims description 22
- 239000002965 ropes Substances 0.000 claims description 14
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 claims description 9
- 239000011257 shell materials Substances 0.000 claims 9
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 abstract description 27
- 230000035611 feeding Effects 0.000 description 32
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 10
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 description 5
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000004568 cement Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000003638 reducing agent Substances 0.000 description 3
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 description 2
- 229910052742 iron Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 238000002360 preparation method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 235000019738 Limestone Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004566 building material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006073 displacement reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003031 feeding effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002440 industrial waste Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000006028 limestone Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002893 slag Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a feed arrangement of ball mill. Its technical essential includes the inlet pipe of being connected with the feed inlet of ball mill, is provided with screw conveyor in the inlet pipe, and the upper end of inlet pipe is provided with the feeder hopper, still including upwards promoting and being used for carrying the conveyer belt to the feeder hopper in with the raw materials, and the discharge end of conveyer belt higher position is located feeder hopper open-ended top, and the week side of conveyer belt sets up the dustproof shell that covers the conveyer belt, and the dustproof shell is arranged along the length direction of conveyer belt, and the upper end of dustproof shell and the opening part intercommunication of feeder hopper have the safety cover. The utility model has the advantages of can reduce the influence of dust to the surrounding environment when the feeding.
The utility model relates to a cement manufacture technical field, more specifically say, it relates to a feed arrangement of ball mill.
The ball mill is the key equipment for crushing the materials after the materials are crushed. This type of mill is provided with a number of steel balls as grinding media in the barrel. It is widely used in cement, silicate products, new building material and other production industries to dry or wet grind ore and other grindable materials.
Chinese patent with publication number CN204769069U discloses a ball mill feed arrangement, including the inlet pipe, support the base, the feeder hopper, sealing flange, the feeding bush, the inlet pipe is fixed on supporting the base, its front end stretches into in the ball mill feed inlet, be equipped with the feed back spiral in the sealing flange, it revolves to unanimous with the direction of feed, sealing flange one end is fixed on the feeding bush, the other end is equipped with the wear-resisting rubber board of slope, be equipped with angle type sealing rubber on the inlet pipe, wear-resisting rubber board and angle type sealing rubber in close contact with, the pivot has been worn to have put in the inlet pipe, be equipped with helical blade in the pivot, the inlet pipe top is equipped with the feeder hopper, shaft ends is equipped with the speed reducer, speed reducer one end pass through the.
In the feeding device of the prior art, similar to the above ball mill, the raw material to be crushed falls into the feeding pipe from the feeding hopper, and then the raw material is conveyed into the ball mill by the screw conveying mechanism composed of the rotating shaft, the helical blade, the speed reducer and the motor for crushing. However, the opening of the feeding hopper is generally exposed without being covered, and the cement raw materials are generally limestone and industrial waste slag, which can generate dust in the falling process, so that the ball mill can fly out of the outlet of the feeding hopper in the feeding process, thereby polluting the environment.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
To the technical problem that exists, an object of the utility model is to provide a feed arrangement of ball mill, it has the advantage that can reduce the influence of dust to the surrounding environment when the feeding.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a feed arrangement of ball mill, includes the inlet pipe of being connected with the feed inlet of ball mill, be provided with screw conveyor in the inlet pipe, the upper end of inlet pipe is provided with the feeder hopper, still including upwards promoting and be used for carrying the conveyer belt to the feeder hopper in, the discharge end of the higher position of conveyer belt is located feeder hopper open-ended top, the week side of conveyer belt sets up the dustproof shell that covers the conveyer belt, dustproof shell arranges along the length direction of conveyer belt, the upper end of dustproof shell has the safety cover with the opening part intercommunication of feeder hopper.
By adopting the technical scheme, the conveying belt can convey the raw materials upwards into the feed hopper and then convey the raw materials into the ball mill for crushing through the spiral conveying mechanism from the feed pipe; the dustproof shell can play a role of blocking, and dust on the conveyor belt is prevented from floating to the periphery; and the raw materials are followed the conveyer belt upper end and are fallen into the feeder hopper occasionally the safety cover and carry out the check and keep off, consequently can form sealed effect in blanking department for the dust falls into feeder hopper or dust-proof housing, and the dust that produces when preventing to fall is wafted all around, realizes reducing the effect of dust to the influence of surrounding environment when the feeding.
The utility model discloses further set up to: the safety cover is arranged into annular cloth bags with openings at two ends, and the two ends of the annular cloth bags are detachably connected with the dust-proof shell and the feed hopper.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, set up the safety cover into annular sack, the preparation is convenient, has better flexibility when guaranteeing dirt-proof effect, makes things convenient for the installation of safety cover, and annular sack can be dismantled with dust shell and feeder hopper and be connected and can conveniently clean the inner wall of feeder hopper.
The utility model discloses further set up to: one end of the annular cloth bag is sleeved on the outer wall of the opening of the feed hopper, the other end of the annular cloth bag is sleeved on the opening at the upper end of the dustproof shell, and binding ropes used for binding the annular cloth bag tightly on the feed hopper and the dustproof shell are bound on the outer walls at the two ends of the annular cloth bag.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, cover the both ends of annular sack in the one of feeder hopper opening and dust cover and serve the back, tie up through the bundle rope tightly, can realize that annular sack and feeder hopper and dust cover between quick detachable be connected.
The utility model discloses further set up to: annular grooves are formed in the outer wall of the opening of the feed hopper and the outer wall of the upper end of the dustproof shell, and the bundling rope is bound in the annular grooves.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, through setting up the annular, and bind the tie rope in the annular, can restrict the tie rope in the annular, reduce the probability that the tie rope takes place the displacement, and can increase the area of contact to annular sack, improve the effect of tying up of tie rope to annular sack.
The utility model discloses further set up to: the dustproof case is including setting up the concave shell in the mounting bracket below of conveyer belt and setting up the arc cover in the mounting bracket top, the both sides upper end of concave shell is provided with the spout along its length direction, the arc cover includes that a plurality of both ends slide the arc frame in two spouts and fix dustproof cloth on each arc frame, be provided with on the spout and be used for fixing the bolt and nut subassembly on the spout with the arc frame that is located the spout both ends.
By adopting the technical scheme, the concave shell and the arc-shaped cover can form the dustproof shell for covering the conveyor belt, and the dustproof cloth is fixed on the arc-shaped frames to form the arc-shaped cover, so that the dustproof conveyor belt is light in weight and low in cost; the arc-shaped frames at the two ends slide to the two ends of the sliding groove, so that the other arc-shaped frames can be driven to move, and then the other arc-shaped frames are fixed through the bolt and nut assembly, so that the conveying belt can be covered by the dustproof shell; and each arc-shaped frame is moved to the same end of the sliding groove, so that the dustproof shell can be opened, and the dustproof conveying belt can be maintained conveniently.
The utility model discloses further set up to: and a transparent observation window is arranged on the outer wall of the feed hopper.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, set up the feeding condition in the feeder hopper of transparent observation window convenience observation.
The utility model discloses further set up to: the vertical rubber tube that is provided with of junction of feeder hopper and inlet pipe, be provided with the vibrating mechanism that is used for carrying out the vibration to the feeder hopper on the outer wall of feeder hopper.
By adopting the technical scheme, the raw materials are wet in rainy season, so that the outlet of the feed hopper is blocked; the rubber tube has better bending deformation ability, and vibration mechanism can vibrate the feeder hopper of installing in the rubber tube upper end for in the raw materials of jam in the feeder hopper can normally fall to the feeder hopper from the feeder hopper, avoid the feeder hopper to be plugged up by the raw materials, guarantee normal pay-off.
The utility model discloses further set up to: the vibrating mechanism is a vibrating motor arranged on the outer wall of the feed hopper.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, vibrating motor during operation can vibrate the feeder hopper to shake the raw materials that will block up on the feeder hopper and fall, realize the mediation to the feeder hopper.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
(1) by arranging the conveyor belt, the dustproof shell and the protective cover, when the raw materials are conveyed into the feeding hopper above through the conveyor belt, the dustproof shell can prevent dust generated during conveying of the conveyor belt from scattering to the periphery, and the protective cover can communicate the opening of the feeding hopper with the dustproof shell together to prevent dust generated when the raw materials fall into the feeding hopper from scattering to the periphery, so that the effect of reducing the influence of the dust on the surrounding environment during feeding is achieved;
(2) by arranging the rubber tube and the vibrating motor, the feeding hopper can be vibrated, the blocked feeding hopper is conducted, the moist raw materials are prevented from blocking the outlet of the feeding hopper, and the normal feeding effect is ensured;
(3) through setting up annular sack and bundle rope, can make things convenient for the preparation of safety cover, and make things convenient for quick installation and the dismantlement between safety cover and feeder hopper and the dust cover.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the structure of a feeding device;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the feeding device with the protective cover hidden;
FIG. 3 is an enlarged schematic view of portion A of FIG. 1;
fig. 4 is an enlarged schematic view of a portion B of fig. 2.
Reference numerals: 1. a ball mill; 2. a feed pipe; 3. a screw conveying mechanism; 31. an electric motor; 4. a feed hopper; 5. a conveyor belt; 6. a dust-proof shell; 61. a concave shell; 62. an arc-shaped cover; 621. an arc-shaped frame; 622. a dust cloth; 7. a protective cover; 8. bundling the ropes; 9. a ring groove; 10. a chute; 11. an observation window; 12. a rubber tube; 13. a vibration motor.
The present invention will be described in detail with reference to the accompanying drawings and examples.
In an embodiment, a feeding device of a ball mill, as shown in fig. 1 and fig. 2, includes a feeding pipe 2 connected to a feeding port of a ball mill 1, a screw conveying mechanism 3 for conveying a raw material into the ball mill 1 is disposed in the feeding pipe 2, the screw conveying mechanism 3 includes a rotating shaft disposed along a length direction of the feeding pipe 2, a helical blade welded on an outer wall of the rotating shaft, and a motor 31 disposed outside the feeding pipe 2 for driving the rotating shaft to rotate; the upper end of inlet pipe 2 is fixed with feeder hopper 4, still including upwards promoting and be used for carrying the conveyer belt 5 to the feeder hopper 4 in with the raw materials, 5 higher positions of conveyer belt are the discharge end and its top that is located the 4 openings of feeder hopper, and the raw materials passes through conveyer belt 5 to be carried to the feeder hopper 4 in, gets into inlet pipe 2 after that, smashes in getting into ball mill 1 at last.
Wherein, set up the dust shell 6 that covers conveyer belt 5 in the week side of conveyer belt 5, dust shell 6 extends along conveyer belt 5's length direction, and the upper end of dust shell 6 and the opening part intercommunication of feeder hopper 4 have safety cover 7, and the both ends of safety cover 7 are sealed with the upper end of feeder hopper 4 opening and dust shell 6 respectively. When the raw materials were carried on conveyer belt 5, dust that dustproof shell 6 produced when can preventing to carry scatters around, and protection cover 7 can cover conveyer belt 5's feed end and feeder hopper 4 opening for the raw materials can't scatter around the dust that produces when falling into in the feeder hopper 4 from conveyer belt 5, realizes reducing the effect of dust to the influence of surrounding environment when the feeding.
Specifically, as shown in fig. 3 and 4, the protective cover 7 is an annular cloth bag with two open ends, and the two ends of the annular cloth bag are detachably connected with the dust-proof shell 6 and the feed hopper 4, so that the protective cover 7 can be conveniently mounted, dismounted and manufactured. Wherein, the one end of annular sack cup joints on feeder hopper 4 opening outer wall, and the other end cup joints the upper end opening at dust-proof housing 6, and the both ends outer wall of annular sack is binded and is used for tying up the annular sack at the bundle rope 8 on feeder hopper 4 and dust-proof housing 6, realizes quick installation and the dismantlement between safety cover 7 and feeder hopper 4 and the dust-proof housing 6. And the outer wall of the opening of the feed hopper 4 and the outer wall of the upper end of the dustproof shell 6 are provided with annular grooves 9, the binding ropes 8 are bound in the annular grooves 9, iron wire threads can be selected as the binding ropes 8, and the annular grooves 9 can limit the binding positions of the iron wire threads, so that the installation stability of the protective cover 7 is improved.
Specifically, the dustproof shell 6 comprises a concave shell 61 fixed below the mounting frame of the conveyor belt 5 and an arc cover 62 arranged above the mounting frame, sliding grooves 10 are fixed at the upper ends of the two sides of the concave shell 61 along the length direction of the concave shell, the opening of each sliding groove 10 faces upwards, the arc cover 62 comprises a plurality of arc frames 621 with two ends sliding in the two sliding grooves 10 and dustproof cloth 622 fixed on each arc frame 621, sliding blocks sliding in the sliding grooves 10 are fixed at the lower ends of the two sides of each arc frame 621, the dustproof cloth 622 is arranged between every two adjacent arc frames 621, and the annular groove 9 on the dustproof shell 6 is positioned on the outer surface of the upper arc frame 621 and the outer wall of the concave shell 61; the sliding groove 10 is also provided with a bolt and nut assembly for fixing the arc-shaped frames 621 positioned at two ends of the sliding groove 10 on the sliding groove 10, and a bolt simultaneously penetrates through the sliding groove 10 and the sliding block from one side of the sliding groove 10 and is locked with a nut, so that the arc-shaped frames 621 and the sliding groove 10 are fixed; slide to the both ends of spout 10 through the arc frame 621 with both ends, rethread bolt and nut subassembly locks, and arc cover 62 just can cover conveyer belt 5 with concave shell 61 sealed cooperation, and when removing each arc frame 621 to the same end of spout 10, just can open dust-proof shell 6, and the quality that plays dust-proof shell 6 is light, simple to operate, and conveniently open the effect of carrying out the maintenance to conveyer belt 5.
Furthermore, a transparent observation window 11 is arranged on the outer wall of the feed hopper 4, so that the feeding condition of the feed hopper 4 can be conveniently observed.
Feeder hopper 4 is connected with one section rubber tube 12 with the junction of inlet pipe 2 is vertical, rubber tube 12 optional rubber bellows, rubber bellows's upper and lower both ends with be connected with feeder hopper 4 and inlet pipe 2 through the flange, be provided with the vibrating mechanism who is used for carrying out the vibration to feeder hopper 4 on the outer wall of feeder hopper 4, vibrating mechanism is vibrating motor 13 of installing on feeder hopper 4 outer wall, make feeder hopper 4 and rubber tube 12 can take place the vibration on inlet pipe 2, switch on the raw materials of jam in feeder hopper 4, guarantee normal pay-off.
The utility model discloses a working process and beneficial effect as follows:
the raw materials are conveyed upwards to a feed hopper 4 through a conveyor belt 5, fall into the feed hopper 4 from a feed end, and are conveyed into the ball mill 1 from a feed pipe 2 through a spiral conveying mechanism 3 to be crushed. When the raw materials are conveyed on the conveying belt, the generated dust can be blocked by 6 grids of the dustproof shell, so that the dust is prevented from scattering around; and the feeding end that safety cover 7 can realize conveyer belt 5 and feeder hopper 4 open-ended intercommunication and sealed, and then carry out the check to the dust that the raw materials produced when falling in feeder hopper 4 and keep off, the dust that produces when preventing to fall scatters all around, realizes the effect that can reduce the influence of dust to the surrounding environment when the feeding.
Wherein, the protective cover 7 is made of an annular cloth bag, and is convenient to manufacture and install; the dust-proof case 6 is composed of a concave case 61, an arc-shaped frame 621 and dust-proof cloth 622, is light in weight, and is convenient to open the dust-proof case 6 so as to conveniently maintain the conveyor belt 5.
The embodiments of the present invention are preferred embodiments of the present invention, and the scope of the present invention is not limited by these embodiments, so: all equivalent changes made according to the structure, shape and principle of the invention are covered by the protection scope of the invention.
1. The utility model provides a feed arrangement of ball mill, includes inlet pipe (2) of being connected with the feed inlet of ball mill (1), be provided with screw conveyor (3) in inlet pipe (2), the upper end of inlet pipe (2) is provided with feeder hopper (4), its characterized in that: still including upwards promoting and being used for carrying conveyer belt (5) to the raw materials in feeder hopper (4), the discharge end of the higher position of conveyer belt (5) is located feeder hopper (4) open-ended top, week side setting of conveyer belt (5) covers dustproof shell (6) of conveyer belt (5), dustproof shell (6) are arranged along the length direction of conveyer belt (5), the upper end of dustproof shell (6) and the opening part intercommunication of feeder hopper (4) have safety cover (7).
2. A feed arrangement for a ball mill in accordance with claim 1, wherein: the protective cover (7) is arranged into an annular cloth bag with two open ends, and the two ends of the annular cloth bag are detachably connected with the dustproof shell (6) and the feed hopper (4).
3. A feed arrangement for a ball mill in accordance with claim 2, wherein: one end of the annular cloth bag is sleeved on the outer wall of the opening of the feed hopper (4), the other end of the annular cloth bag is sleeved on the opening at the upper end of the dustproof shell (6), and the outer walls at the two ends of the annular cloth bag are bound with binding ropes (8) used for binding the annular cloth bag tightly on the feed hopper (4) and the dustproof shell (6).
4. A feed arrangement for a ball mill in accordance with claim 3, characterized in that: the outer wall of the opening of the feed hopper (4) and the outer wall of the upper end of the dustproof shell (6) are provided with annular grooves (9), and the binding ropes (8) are bound in the annular grooves (9).
5. A feed arrangement for a ball mill in accordance with claim 1, wherein: dustproof housing (6) are including setting up concave shell (61) in the mounting bracket below of conveyer belt (5) and arc cover (62) of setting in the mounting bracket top, the both sides upper end of concave shell (61) is provided with spout (10) along its length direction, arc cover (62) include that a plurality of both ends slide arc frame (621) in two spout (10) and fix dustproof cloth (622) on each arc frame (621), be provided with on spout (10) and be used for fixing the bolt and nut subassembly on spout (10) with arc frame (621) that are located spout (10) both ends.
6. A feed arrangement for a ball mill in accordance with claim 1, wherein: and a transparent observation window (11) is arranged on the outer wall of the feed hopper (4).
7. A feed arrangement for a ball mill in accordance with claim 1, wherein: the vertical rubber tube (12) that is provided with of junction of feeder hopper (4) and inlet pipe (2), be provided with the vibration mechanism that is used for carrying out the vibration to feeder hopper (4) on the outer wall of feeder hopper (4).
8. A feed arrangement for a ball mill in accordance with claim 7, wherein: the vibrating mechanism is a vibrating motor (13) arranged on the outer wall of the feed hopper (4).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020254049.0U CN211801310U (en)||2020-03-04||2020-03-04||Feeding device of ball mill|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020254049.0U CN211801310U (en)||2020-03-04||2020-03-04||Feeding device of ball mill|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211801310U true CN211801310U (en)||2020-10-30|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020254049.0U Active CN211801310U (en)||2020-03-04||2020-03-04||Feeding device of ball mill|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211801310U (en)|
- 2020-03-04 CN CN202020254049.0U patent/CN211801310U/en active Active
|CN105195251A (en)||Mining crusher|
|CN208260947U (en)||A kind of ore flour mill|
|CN210279281U (en)||Conveying equipment for refractory material production raw materials|
|RU2374000C2 (en)||Abrasive mill|
|CN211801310U (en)||Feeding device of ball mill|
|CN106925413A (en)||A kind of feeding device crushed for mine work stone|
|CN109926193A (en)||A kind of broken sorting Integrated Processing Unit for building waste|
|CN205887110U (en)||Novel dry -type system sand production line|
|CN105691781B (en)||Bales Off dust-extraction unit|
|CN209810660U (en)||Coal ash rolling screening machine|
|CN207872371U (en)||Powder mull reclaimer|
|CN203990737U (en)||A kind of simple and easy Non-Linear Vibration pulverising mill sieve|
|CN111167589A (en)||Dry sand making process|
|KR100458286B1 (en)||The foreign material quality sorting system which is included in form improvement and the inside of the aggregate particle|
|CN205684176U (en)||A kind of triple-spool combined crushing machine|
|CN205470186U (en)||Bales off dust collector|
|CN2272335Y (en)||Step no-blocking vibration sieve for grading and feeding|
|CN211303810U (en)||Conveying device of square sieving machine|
|CN105855022A (en)||Three-rotor-combined crusher|
|CN214052429U (en)||Raw materials edulcoration device for cement manufacture|
|CN213434983U (en)||Copper rice machine|
|CN213967585U (en)||Ore conveying equipment convenient to screen|
|CN211487873U (en)||Stone crushing equipment|
|CN212120158U (en)||Recycled concrete raw materials for production breaker|
|CN210994691U (en)||Breaker is used in lime production|