CN211796433U - Armband with exercise health monitoring and alarming functions - Google PatentsArmband with exercise health monitoring and alarming functions Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211796433U CN211796433U CN201921426677.6U CN201921426677U CN211796433U CN 211796433 U CN211796433 U CN 211796433U CN 201921426677 U CN201921426677 U CN 201921426677U CN 211796433 U CN211796433 U CN 211796433U
- Prior art keywords
- display screen
- host computer
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 210000003491 Skin Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 230000036772 blood pressure Effects 0.000 claims description 10
- 239000001301 oxygen Substances 0.000 claims description 10
- MYMOFIZGZYHOMD-UHFFFAOYSA-N oxygen Chemical compound O=O MYMOFIZGZYHOMD-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 claims description 10
- 229910052760 oxygen Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 10
- 230000036760 body temperature Effects 0.000 claims description 9
- 230000004202 respiratory function Effects 0.000 claims description 9
- 210000002216 Heart Anatomy 0.000 claims description 8
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000000241 respiratory Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000000747 cardiac effect Effects 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000003550 marker Substances 0.000 claims 2
- 230000002490 cerebral Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 238000002560 therapeutic procedure Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 239000008280 blood Substances 0.000 description 10
- 206010042434 Sudden death Diseases 0.000 description 8
- 210000004369 Blood Anatomy 0.000 description 6
- 201000010099 disease Diseases 0.000 description 6
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 6
- 238000001514 detection method Methods 0.000 description 5
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 description 5
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000002457 bidirectional Effects 0.000 description 4
- 230000003750 conditioning Effects 0.000 description 4
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 description 4
- 238000005259 measurement Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000029058 respiratory gaseous exchange Effects 0.000 description 4
- 210000004556 Brain Anatomy 0.000 description 3
- 208000007204 Brain Death Diseases 0.000 description 3
- 108010064719 Oxyhemoglobins Proteins 0.000 description 3
- 239000000853 adhesive Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000001070 adhesive Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000010408 film Substances 0.000 description 3
- 210000002302 Brachial Artery Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 210000004761 Scalp Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 230000003321 amplification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000035487 diastolic blood pressure Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000011156 evaluation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000002347 injection Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000007924 injection Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000010985 leather Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000003183 myoelectrical Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000003199 nucleic acid amplification method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000002265 prevention Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000035488 systolic blood pressure Effects 0.000 description 2
- 210000001519 tissues Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 208000008787 Cardiovascular Disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 206010015037 Epilepsy Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000003141 Lower Extremity Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000004072 Lung Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000001331 Nose Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 206010041349 Somnolence Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000002159 abnormal effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004026 adhesive bonding Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004872 arterial blood pressure Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009530 blood pressure measurement Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003925 brain function Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000271 cardiovascular Effects 0.000 description 1
- 201000001084 cerebrovascular disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 239000007822 coupling agent Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000003745 diagnosis Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000001037 epileptic Effects 0.000 description 1
- LFQSCWFLJHTTHZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N ethanol Chemical compound CCO LFQSCWFLJHTTHZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 description 1
- 230000004217 heart function Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000004 hemodynamic Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004199 lung function Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003287 optical Effects 0.000 description 1
- OZAIFHULBGXAKX-UHFFFAOYSA-N precursor Substances N#CC(C)(C)N=NC(C)(C)C#N OZAIFHULBGXAKX-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 description 1
- 238000004393 prognosis Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000243 solution Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000005236 sound signal Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000576 supplementary Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004083 survival Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000010409 thin film Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000007 visual effect Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides an armband with motion health monitoring alarming function, inlays the inboard of armband main part (A) and has human life information sensor subassembly (B) of integrated form with skin close electrical contact, and subassembly (B) are electric connection with monitoring host computer (C), and host computer (C) front side is equipped with rather than electric connection display screen (D) and long-range and short-range wireless transceiver (E), has health monitoring warning mark (F) and a key warning key (G) in the outside of display screen (D).
The utility model belongs to the technical field of medical instrument, concretely relates to armband with healthy monitoring alarming function of motion.
at present, various health monitoring devices with complete functions are arranged in each large hospital, but the health monitoring devices are expensive and large in size, so that the health monitoring devices cannot be applied to athletes in motion or people with patients in life. As is well known, all patients with symptoms or sudden death accidents are in actual life and never in hospitals, if the prognosis of the patients before the sudden death is needed to be known, instruments capable of realizing dynamic monitoring in work and life are required to be invented for preventing the sudden death, and if the symptoms before the sudden death are discovered in time through the tools or the equipment, the prevention and treatment measures are immediately adopted, so that the disease development can be effectively prevented, the death occurrence is avoided, or the occurrence rate of the sudden death of the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases is greatly reduced, the sudden death diseases are eliminated in the sprouts, the health level of the masses of people is effectively improved, the economic burden of families of patients is reduced, the pressure of hospitals is reduced, the social harmony is increased, and the great social benefits are inevitably generated. Therefore, medical workers and life science researchers at home and abroad develop various wearable health devices, but the products are still in the level stage of 'toys', for example, all functions of various wristwatches are not counting steps, pulse times, exercise capacity evaluation and the like, some products can measure blood pressure, but the blood pressure does not reach the standard through actual tests, all indexes cannot be used as effective reference indexes for health evaluation or disease diagnosis referred by doctors, and the wearable health devices have no significance for disease prevention in the life of patients. The health functions provided by wristwatch Iwatch and cell phone Iphone, produced by the world's best-cow apple company, can only monitor the patient's pulse, telling others that "people are still alive because of pulse", what nature of the disease did the patient happen? How should it be treated? But is ineffective. Other practical and effective health products are not available, so that all hospitals establish a chest pain center, and if discomfort exists, the patients still need to go to the hospital for examination.
The contents of the utility model are as follows:
the utility model aims at providing, to above-mentioned problem, provide the wearable healthy equipment that can realize monitoring at any time and early warning disease precursor in life and work for vast sportsman or the crowd that needs health monitoring, can monitor with oneself, also can obtain the medical treatment of hospital or support actively or passively, realized preventing disease and prevented the equipment of dying from the real meaning.
The invention aims to provide the armband capable of monitoring the life state of a human body, because the armband is obvious in position and convenient to use, and more importantly, the armband is as high as the heart, and a sensor is placed on the horizontal body surface to detect a plurality of meaningful cardiovascular and cerebrovascular energy parameters. As shown in figure 1, the armband A is provided with an obvious help seeking mark F, the product is socialized, the mark F is disclosed to the public, when people see the mark or a life-threatening health state occurs, a flashing light signal and an audible sound signal are emitted from the mark F, all people around know the flashing meaning, so that even if a monitor does not find a problem, other people see the warning, the monitor can try to remind or help the monitor to take measures to prevent accidents, and meanwhile, the signal can be transmitted to a medical workstation to realize active and passive treatment of the two parties, so that the occurrence rate of sudden death can be greatly reduced.
The technical solution of the utility model is that:
a armband with a sport health monitoring and alarming function comprises an armband main body A, an integrated human body life state sensor component B, a monitoring host C, a display screen D, a digital long-distance and short-distance transceiving component E, a health monitoring mark F, a one-key distress call key G and a photocell H. The method is characterized in that: the surface of the front upper part of the armband is embedded with a photocell H as a supplementary power supply charging device, the size of the charging device is just the same as that of a panel of a host C, namely, a protective cover of the host and a display screen are also switches of the display screen, namely, the display screen is opened to display a measured value when the photocell H is turned over, the display screen is closed when a photocell cover is covered, and the edge of the cover is attracted with the panel of the host by magnetic force or thread gluing; the main body of the armband is similar to the shape and size of a sphygmomanometer cuff, a health monitoring mark F is embedded on the armband, the armband is made of insulating cloth, and a monitoring host C is embedded inside the front inner side of the armband.
The surface of the host C is embedded with a display screen which is not shielded by the armband, the outer edge of the host C is embedded with a photocell H, the H is connected with the side or the upper part of the host C to form a folding protective cover, and the opening and the closing of the protective cover also play a role of opening and closing the display screen; the host C is connected with a display screen D, a long-distance and short-distance wireless transceiving module E, a health monitoring sign F and a one-key alarm key G.
The integrated human body life state sensor component B comprises a blood pressure measuring component B1, an electrocardiogram component B2, an oxyhemoglobin saturation measuring component B3, a body temperature and posture sensor component B4 and a bidirectional program control bioelectricity amplifier and pulse generator switching component B5, and is used for acquiring information of various life indexes.
The host computer C is internally provided with a data processor MCU and data conditioners from the sensor component B, such as a blood pressure data conditioner C1, an electrocardiogram data conditioner C2, a blood oxygen saturation data conditioner C3, a posture and body temperature digital conditioner C4 and a bidirectional programmable bioelectricity amplifier and pulse generator C5, wherein all the conditioners can be respectively placed during implementation or can be integrated with the MCU on a main board.
Description of the drawings:
fig. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of the present invention. FIG. 2 is an electrical schematic block diagram
Reference numerals: the health monitoring system comprises an A-armband main body, a B-integrated human body life state sensor component, a C-monitoring host, a D-display screen, an E-digital long-distance and short-distance transceiving component, an F-health monitoring mark and a G-one-key distress call key. b 1-blood pressure measuring component, b 2-electrocardiogram component, b 3-blood oxygen saturation measuring component, b 4-body temperature and body position sensor component, b 5-bidirectional bioelectricity amplifier and pulse generator switching component, c 1-blood pressure data conditioner, c 2-electrocardiogram data conditioner, c 3-blood oxygen saturation degree data conditioner, c 4-body position and body temperature digital conditioner, c 5-bidirectional program-controlled bioelectricity amplifier and pulse generator.
As shown in figures 1 and 2, the armband with the exercise health monitoring and alarming function comprises an armband main body A, an integrated human body life state sensor component B, a monitoring host C and a display screen D. The digital long-distance and short-distance receiving and transmitting component E, the health monitoring mark F, the one-key distress key G and the photocell H.
The sensor component B comprises a blood pressure measuring component B1, an electrocardiogram component B2, an oxygen saturation measuring component B3, a body position and body temperature B4 and other sensor groups, and is used for collecting information of various life indexes;
the monitoring host C consists of a blood pressure sensor signal conditioner C1, an electrocardiosignal amplifying conditioner C2, a blood oxygen saturation sensing amplifying conditioner C3 and a body position and body temperature sensor group C4.
Digital long-range and short-range receiving and dispatching subassembly E includes Bluetooth, baseband GSM, wireless network WIFI and GPS etc. makes all health information can show on the cell-phone or remote terminal, possesses the call rescue phone, and the language conversation video exchanges.
The specific working process is as follows: as shown in figures 1 and 2, the sleeve mark (A) is a cloth bag-shaped structure with the width of about 10cm, the length of the cloth bag-shaped structure can encircle the lower part of the upper arm for one circle, the cloth belt can be tightly attached to the upper arm by an attached adhesive buckle-like structure when being closed and is closed and fixed on the upper arm, the height of the sleeve mark is required to be flush with the heart, and the appearance and the fixed using method are similar to those of a cuff sphygmomanometer. When the sleeve cap A is used, various sensor electrodes embedded inside the sleeve cap A except for the electrocardio electrodes are directly coupled and fixed with skin before the sleeve cap A is closed and fixed, and then the sleeve cap A is closed and fixed.
And (3) realizing blood pressure measurement: the b1 component for measuring blood pressure is composed of an elastic leather bag embedded in a sleeve cap, a pressure sensor, an air injection pump and a valve which are connected through rubber tubes. When in work, the air pump is used for injecting air into the leather bag under the control of the monitoring host C, when the air pressure reaches above the contraction pressure, a certain amount of valve is automatically opened for air release, high-pressure and low-pressure Korotkoff sound points are detected in the deflation process or the gas injection process, if the pressure value corresponding to the occurrence of the first Korotkoff sound in the deflation process in the deflation detection mode is the systolic pressure value, when the last Korotkoff sound is released, the corresponding pressure value is the diastolic pressure value, the pressure at the two points is recorded and sent to the blood pressure data conditioner c1 to convert the pressure signal into digital electric signal and send to the MCU for calculation and display on the display screen, the value is the brachial artery blood pressure value at the same level as the heart, i.e. the blood pressure value, if measured by the pump's insufflation time course, the first korotkoff sound is the diastolic pressure, and the last korotkoff sound is the systolic pressure.
And (3) realizing electrocardiogram measurement: the electrocardiogram component b2 is provided with three electrode plates LA, RA and LF, wherein the electrode plate LA is placed at the lower part of the armband A, the method is to degrease the skin with alcohol, remove the protective film on the electrode, then stick to the inner side of the armband A, the other RA and LF electrodes are fixed at the inner side of the right shoulder and the left lower limb respectively by the same method, because the elastic tensile lead wire with enough length and the high-strength inherent adhesive of the electrode are fixed, the electrode can not be pulled and the measurement data can not be influenced in the movement and life, the successful application is already used on the 24-hour dynamic monitor HOTER, and the description is not repeated. The other sensors are directly contacted with the skin, and then the fixed armband A is closed. The electrocardiogram component b2 comprises electrodes adhered on the skin of the body surface and is connected with an electricity-containing amplifying and conditioning converter c2 through electrocardiogram lead wires, the electricity-containing amplifying and conditioning converter is converted into digital signals after conditioning and amplification and then sent to a data operation processor MCU for operation processing, and the electrocardiogram and the heart rate are sent to a display screen D for display.
Implementation of blood oxygen saturation measurement: the blood oxygen sensor b3 is embedded in the near brachial artery of the armband, and is composed of red light and infrared light emitting tubes and photoelectric receivers, when two groups of light with different wavelengths irradiate the tissue, the absorption degree of oxyhemoglobin in the tissue to red light is high, the absorption degree of non-oxyhemoglobin to infrared light is high, the different photon absorption degrees measured by b3 are converted into electric signals by the photoelectric receivers, the electric signals are sent to c3 for amplification and digital processing, and then are sent to MCU for operation, the MCU carries out a series of arithmetic operations on the two optical absorption rate electric signals to obtain the blood oxygen saturation value, and the blood oxygen saturation value is sent to a display screen D for display.
The body temperature and body position sensor assembly b4 comprises a position change sensor and a thermistor or infrared temperature measuring device, changes a body position signal and a body temperature signal into a digital electric signal through c4 and sends the digital electric signal to the MCU, and the calculation result is sent to the display screen for displaying, and if the patient falls down and the patient has hemodynamics abnormal change, an alarm signal can be sent out.
The above-mentioned various data send to MCU after according to the various mathematical model of design in the procedure calculate the back with the calculated result to each parameter and send display screen D to show and supply the monitoring person oneself to look over, simultaneously accessible network remote transceiver subassembly E carries out long-range both-way transport, when the instrument detects the index that seriously needs the succour will send out automatically and glimmer visible and can hear the sound light distress signal, send audible and visual alarm signal through danger sign F on the oversleeve label, the monitoring person can start wireless transmission function with a key calling key G, send the distress signal to the network, through internet monitor terminal initiative distress, even if the monitoring person oneself does not find that health is in dangerous situation, people or guardianship terminal discovery problem around can also propose the warning.
The function realization of the bidirectional program-controlled bioelectricity amplifier and pulse generator switching component b5 is an alternative functional component, belongs to a universal USB interface, can be plugged and used, and can only select one function to start instead of simultaneously working all the functions. (1) When the heart is in arrest, the b5 standby pacing function can be started under the condition that a pacemaker is needed, the b5 is inserted with a pacing electrode, and the MCU in the host C controls the C5 to send out pacing pulses, so that the heart paces, dangerous signals can be found in advance, and the occurrence rate of sudden death can be prevented or rescued and reduced in advance. (2) When the brain death condition needs to be judged, the brain death condition can be measured through the universal program-controlled bioelectricity amplifying function of b5, namely, an electroencephalogram electrode plug is inserted into a b5 socket, the electroencephalogram electrodes are the same as the prior art, the number of the electrodes is matched according to the needs, when the scalp-free electroencephalogram connector is used, the electrodes are coupled and stuck with the scalp through a bioelectricity coupling agent and an adhesive electrode, the c5 is set into a high power amplifier under the control of the MCU, the brain waves are measured and displayed on a display screen, and if the brain waves cannot be measured or the cardiac pulses disappear and the body temperature is reduced, the brain death condition can be detected. (3) The electroencephalogram detection function can also be used for detecting the fatigue degree of a driver and prompting the driver whether to have a rest or not so as to avoid accidents caused by fatigue driving, and when the driver is sleepy, the scalp can be stimulated to be awakened by the pulse delivery function. (4) The electroencephalogram detection function can be used for monitoring the detection of epileptic patients. When the epileptic seizure occurs, the far and near distance transceiving component E can send out GPS positioning signals and vital sign signals, so that family members or doctors can conveniently find the patient. (5) The myoelectric body surface electrode can be inserted into b5 for athletes, and the myoelectric intensity generated by sports can be measured by the same method to evaluate the sports intensity. (6) When the respiratory function needs to be detected, the respiratory function sensor is inserted into the b5, the respiratory function detection operation is carried out according to the respiratory medicine convention, and the parameter of C5 is adjusted under the control of the internal program of the MCU in the host C, so that the respiratory function parameter can be detected.
In particular, in the implementation, the "bidirectional program controlled bioelectric amplifier and pulse generator switching component b 5" has two conditions for monitoring the heart, lung and brain:
(1) the sensors are all USB plug-and-play standard pieces, the device automatically identifies the sensor types after b5 is inserted, the MCU program is automatically switched through c5 to complete the operation process of the function, and the operation result is sent to a display screen D or a network to be sent, which is similar to the capability of USB devices.
(2) And a heart, lung and brain function detection program is written in the MCU, and the c5 hardware has the data conditioning capability of corresponding functions which can be controlled by the MCU.
Implementation of respiratory function measurement: the respiratory function sensor is available in two types on the market, one type is a turbine type, namely, a mouth and a nose are sealed by a mask, a pipeline is connected with an opening at the front part, a turbine is arranged on the pipeline, a photoelectric emission tube is arranged on one side of the turbine and continuously emits light, a photoelectric receiving tube is arranged on the other side of the turbine, turbine blades are not light-tight, gaps among the blades are light-tight, the turbine can rotate along with the flow of gas when breathing in or breathing out, discontinuous light transmission can occur among the turbines, the output end of the photoelectric receiving tube can accordingly generate pulse frequency output in direct proportion to the flow of breathing out or breathing in, the signal is sent to c5 through a component b5 to complete the operation under the control of an MCU, and the respiratory function at the moment can be sent to a screen D to be displayed. The pressure difference sensor changes the turbine into a gap elastic thin film which does not affect the ventilation, the pressure difference sensor is connected with the two sides of the film, when the patient exhales or inhales, the pressure difference is necessarily formed on the two sides of the film, the magnitude of the pressure difference is in direct proportion to the flow of the respiratory air, and the respiratory function state can also be obtained by sending the pressure difference signal to the c5 through the b 5.
Because the component E is provided with the GSM module and the GPS positioning module, the component E has the basic function of a mobile phone, and when the component E sends the vital sign signals of the monitored person, the component E sends GPS positioning so as to search and cure the patient in time. In order to ensure that the electric quantity is sufficient as far as possible under any condition, a sufficient quantity of photocells H are embedded on the protective covers on the inner side and the upper side of the backlight plate on the frame of the sign F layer, the batteries of the equipment host can be automatically charged as long as the equipment host is in a bright place, the equipment host is suitable for outdoor sports for field survival, and the equipment host can be continuously used even if the batteries are used up and are exposed to the sun.
1. The utility model provides an armband with motion health monitoring alarming function, inlays the inboard of armband main part (A) and has human life information sensor subassembly (B) of integrated form with skin close electrical contact, and subassembly (B) are electric connection with monitoring host computer (C), and host computer (C) front side is equipped with rather than electric connection display screen (D) and long-range and short-range wireless transceiver (E), has health monitoring warning mark (F) and a key warning key (G) in the outside of display screen (D).
2. The armband of claim 1, wherein: the armband main part (A) is worn at the level of human upper arm and heart parallel and level, inlays on its surface and has photocell (H), is folded cascade with the insulating software that contains the wire between photocell (H) and host computer (C) and connects, and photocell (H) and monitoring host computer (C) are electric connection through the wire in the software, can close display screen (D) when display screen is pressed close to photocell (H), open display screen display data when opening photocell (H).
3. The cuff as claimed in claim 1, wherein the integrated human vital signs sensing module (B) comprises a blood pressure measuring module (B1), an electrocardiogram module (B2), an oxygen saturation measuring module (B3), a body temperature and position measuring module (B4), a two-way programmable bioelectric amplifier and pulse generator adaptor module (B5).
4. A cuff marker as claimed in claim 1, wherein the human vital signs sensor assembly (B) comprises a spare bi-directional programmable bioelectric amplifier and pulse generator adaptor assembly (B5).
5. A cuff marker as claimed in claim 1, characterised in that a long-range and short-range wireless transceiver (E) is connected to the host (C), the transmission signals including Bluetooth, WIFI, GSM and GPS positioning signals, so that the information on the display screen can be monitored on the mobile phone or on the remote terminal.
6. The armband of claim 1, wherein the two-way programmable bioelectric amplifier and pulse generator switching module (B5) included in the vital information sensor module (B) is connected to a respiratory function sensor, a pacing electrode and an electroencephalogram electrode, and the two-way programmable bioelectric amplifier and pulse generator (c5) is set as a high power amplifier by the data processor MCU to detect the respiratory, cardiac and cerebral functions of the human body and perform pacing therapy functions.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921426677.6U CN211796433U (en)||2019-08-30||2019-08-30||Armband with exercise health monitoring and alarming functions|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921426677.6U CN211796433U (en)||2019-08-30||2019-08-30||Armband with exercise health monitoring and alarming functions|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211796433U true CN211796433U (en)||2020-10-30|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921426677.6U Active CN211796433U (en)||2019-08-30||2019-08-30||Armband with exercise health monitoring and alarming functions|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211796433U (en)|
- 2019-08-30 CN CN201921426677.6U patent/CN211796433U/en active Active
|US11096596B2 (en)||Body-worn vital sign monitor|
|US11076763B2 (en)||Remote physiological monitor|
|US8321004B2 (en)||Body-worn vital sign monitor|
|US8364250B2 (en)||Body-worn vital sign monitor|
|US8527038B2 (en)||Body-worn vital sign monitor|
|EP2470067B1 (en)||Body-worn vital sign monitor|
|US10806351B2 (en)||Body-worn vital sign monitor|
|US8273053B2 (en)||Patient status sensor|
|US20110066010A1 (en)||Body-worn vital sign monitor|
|CN107405085A (en)||System and method for carrying out vital signs monitor using ear piece|
|CN107224281A (en)||Wearable physiologic test instrument|
|CN204520675U (en)||A kind of wrist-motion and health control wrist-watch|
|KR20040072553A (en)||Electrocardiogram measuring necklace and portable electrocardiogram measuring system|
|US20200085319A1 (en)||Wearable device capable of blood pressure measurement|
|WO2020081029A2 (en)||Emergency aid vest|
|WO2017114489A1 (en)||Mobile phone having health-monitoring and feedback treatment function|
|CN205563118U (en)||A intelligent watch for measuring data are levied to multi -body|
|CN206026321U (en)||Wearing formula physiology appearance of measurationing|
|CN106923799A (en)||A kind of mobile phone with health supervision and feedback treating function|
|CN110403585A (en)||A kind of armband with sport health monitoring function|
|CN205054198U (en)||Intelligence bracelet of diagnosing a disease based on traditional chinese medical science is felt pulse, blood pressure and respiratory frequency measure|
|CN109770887B (en)||Cuff type noninvasive hemodynamic artificial intelligence cloud monitoring system and method|
|CN205548535U (en)||Health status detects intelligent bracelet|
|CN209611127U (en)||Multi-functional health care patch|
|CN211796433U (en)||Armband with exercise health monitoring and alarming functions|