CN211735100U - New-type concrete cored slab concatenation construction anchor clamps - Google PatentsNew-type concrete cored slab concatenation construction anchor clamps Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211735100U CN211735100U CN202020093037.4U CN202020093037U CN211735100U CN 211735100 U CN211735100 U CN 211735100U CN 202020093037 U CN202020093037 U CN 202020093037U CN 211735100 U CN211735100 U CN 211735100U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 30
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 50
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 50
- 230000000576 supplementary Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 8
- 239000002585 bases Substances 0.000 description 7
- 281999990635 Foundations companies 0.000 description 4
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 description 4
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000000034 methods Methods 0.000 description 3
- 229910001294 Reinforcing steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagrams Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009826 distribution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009415 formwork Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000203 mixtures Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005498 polishing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004642 transportation engineering Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011901 water Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a neotype hollow slab concatenation construction anchor clamps of concrete, including old bridge, new bridge, upper beam and underbeam, the both ends of upper beam are fixed respectively on old bridge and new bridge, set up slottedly on the new bridge, the inslot is provided with new basis, be fixed with the steel sheet on the basis, the plane is higher than the bridge floor of new bridge on the steel sheet, the upper beam then is fixed in on the steel sheet, be fixed with a plurality of peg under the steel sheet, a plurality of peg is connected with the basis, the peg includes the main screw rod, base and supplementary peg, the main screw rod vertical fixation is on the base, supplementary peg is fixed in on the main screw rod, the backing plate has been placed between the both ends of underbeam and old bridge and the new bridge. The utility model discloses an increase the rigid connection between new bridge and the old bridge, to upside I-steel, the preparation mode is simple, easily draws materials, and the cost is lower relatively, and maneuverability is strong, has higher social economic benefits. The construction method is easy to construct, good in stability and of great guiding significance to the construction of transverse splicing of the hollow slab beam.
The utility model relates to a construction anchor clamps, more specifically the theory that says so especially relates to a new-type concrete cored slab construction anchor clamps.
With the continuous increase of traffic operation amount, many bridges operated for years cannot meet the current traffic operation requirement. Therefore, bridge widening and splicing construction is needed, the construction technical level is continuously improved, the comprehensive performance of the highway bridge is practically improved, and the traffic operation requirement is met. The widening on the basis of the original hollow slab bridge is to connect the old bridge and the new bridge together through a cast-in-place wet joint. Because the influence of closed traffic on pedestrians, passenger-cargo transportation and social economy is very great, even if high-strength and early-strength concrete is adopted to construct joints, cracks are easy to appear in the later operation stage. However, on the one hand, to ensure the quality of the seam cast-in-place concrete; on the other hand, the problem that the conventional hollow slab bridge is communicated when joint concrete is poured is solved, and the problem becomes a common problem of widening the hollow slab bridge and an engineering problem which is difficult to overcome.
In order to solve the above-mentioned problem that meets when the hollow slab bridge widens, the utility model provides a new-type concrete hollow slab concatenation construction anchor clamps makes new and old hollow beam slab form external rigid connection in concatenation department under the circumstances of guaranteeing to lead to for the even continuity of in-process deformation is being pour to internal wet seam concrete, guarantees the quality of seam concrete from this point on, avoids causing the unnecessary loss. The method not only ensures the traffic capacity of the old bridge, but also greatly improves the integrity and the safety of the new hollow slab bridge and the old hollow slab bridge after being spliced, and provides reference significance for improving the comprehensive performance of the hollow slab bridge and accelerating the development of the traffic industry in China.
Disclosure of Invention
The utility model discloses an overcome above-mentioned technical problem's shortcoming, provide a new-type concrete cored slab concatenation construction anchor clamps.
The utility model relates to a novel concrete hollow slab splicing construction clamp, which comprises an old bridge, a new bridge, a seam, an upper beam and a lower beam above and below the seam, wherein the upper beam and the lower beam are the same section; the method is characterized in that: the two ends of the upper beam are respectively fixed on an old bridge and a new bridge, a groove is formed in the new bridge, a new foundation is arranged in the groove, a steel plate is fixed on the foundation, the upper plane of the steel plate is higher than the bridge floor of the new bridge, the upper beam is fixed on the steel plate, a plurality of studs are fixed under the steel plate and connected with the foundation, each stud comprises a main screw, a base and an auxiliary stud, the main screw is vertically fixed on the base, the auxiliary studs are fixed on the main screw, the fixed position of the lower beam corresponds to the upper beam, the upper beam is connected with the lower beam through screws, the two ends of the screws are fastened through nuts, a base plate is placed between the upper beam and one end of the old bridge, and base plates are placed between the two ends of the lower beam and the old bridge and the.
The utility model discloses a new-type concrete cored slab concatenation construction anchor clamps, what go up roof beam and underbeam is the I-steel.
The utility model discloses a neotype concrete cored slab concatenation construction anchor clamps, including setting up the template that the concrete that is arranged in the opposite direction seam below and pours carries out the support.
The utility model has the advantages that:
the utility model discloses a new-type concrete cored slab concatenation construction anchor clamps arranges an I-steel respectively in upper and lower both sides. The I-steel that is located the upside, one end is directly placed on the bridge floor of original hollow slab beam bridge, and one end is fixed on the steel sheet that new bridge set up in advance in addition. When the new bridge is prefabricated, the hole groove is reserved in advance, the steel plate is welded to the steel bars of the hollow plate girder, the tree-shaped studs are welded around the steel plate, then the I-shaped steel on the upper side and the I-shaped steel on the lower side are connected through the screws and the bolts, and the stability of the clamp is further improved.
The utility model discloses an increase the rigid connection between new bridge and the old bridge, the steel sheet of taking the peg is used, and the steadiness is strong. The I-steel on the upper side and the lower side are connected by adopting a high-strength threaded screw and a bolt, so that the transverse connection capacity of the I-steel is improved, and the transverse rigidity is improved. For the upper side I-steel, the manufacturing method is simple, the materials are easily obtained, the cost is relatively low, the operability is strong, and the social and economic benefits are higher. The construction method is easy to construct, good in stability and of great guiding significance to the construction of transverse splicing of the hollow slab beam.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of the novel concrete hollow slab splicing construction clamp of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a cross-sectional view of the novel concrete hollow slab splicing construction clamp of the utility model;
fig. 3 is a schematic structural view of the middle stud of the present invention.
In the figure: 1 upper beam, 2 lower beams, 3 steel plates, 4 backing plates, 5 templates, 6 screw rods, 7 nuts, 8 old bridges, 9 joints, 10 new bridges, 11 studs, 12 main screw rods, 13 auxiliary studs, 14 bases and 15 foundations.
The present invention will be further explained with reference to the accompanying drawings and examples.
As shown in fig. 1 and fig. 2, a schematic structural diagram of the novel concrete hollow slab splicing construction clamp and a cross-sectional view of the novel concrete hollow slab splicing construction clamp are respectively given, and as shown in fig. 3, a schematic structural diagram of a stud is given; a neotype concrete hollow slab concatenation construction anchor clamps by new bridge 10, old bridge 8, seam 9, the upper beam 1 of seam 9 upper end is constituteed with the underbeam 2 of seam 9 lower extreme, upper beam 1 and underbeam 2 symmetry are placed, and the both ends of upper beam 1 and underbeam 2 are fixed respectively on new bridge 10 and old bridge 8, thereby realized that new bridge 10 and old bridge 8 are connected, the position that new bridge 10 is connected with upper beam 1 is seted up basic groove, make basis 15 in the inslot, steel sheet 3 is installed to basis 15 upper end, the welding has a plurality of peg 11 on the steel sheet 3, peg 11 is formed by base 14, main screw 12 and the combination of supplementary peg 13, main screw 12 welds on base 14 perpendicularly, supplementary peg 13 is then welded on main screw, peg 11 links together steel sheet 3 and basis 15, thereby realize the stability of steel sheet 3 on new bridge 10; the upper beam 1 and the lower beam 2 are connected through the screw rod 6, and the nuts 7 fasten the two ends of the screw rod 6, so that the upper beam 1 and the lower beam 2 are connected into a whole, and the rigidity of the connecting beam is increased.
The both ends of entablature 1 and underbeam 2 all are connected with new bridge 10 and old bridge 8, be provided with backing plate 4 between the both ends of underbeam 2 and new bridge 10 and the old bridge 8, be provided with backing plate 4 between entablature 1 and the old bridge 8, the last plane of steel sheet 3 exceeds the bridge floor of new bridge 10 and with backing plate 4 coplane, and then realized the bridge floor coplane of new bridge 10 and old bridge 8, install template 5 at the lower extreme of seam 9, thereby the realization plays support and design effect to the concrete of pouring, in order to prevent that the concrete from flowing.
The utility model discloses a concrete hollow slab concatenation construction fixture's concrete construction steps does:
1. and (5) manufacturing the stud. The bolt 11 comprises a base 14, a main screw 12 and an auxiliary bolt 13, and the direct connection modes are welding. Welding the main screw 12 on the base 14 according to the size specified by the calculation design requirement; during manufacturing, the welding quality is paid certain attention, and necessary quality detection is carried out after welding is finished.
2. And manufacturing and installing a bridge deck fixed end module. The fixed end module comprises two parts, namely a steel plate 3 and a bolt 11. The width dimension of the preformed hole groove is slightly larger than the width of the I-shaped steel, so that construction is facilitated during welding. The studs are uniformly arranged on the surface of the steel plate to strengthen the connectivity of the I-shaped steel on the upper side and the steel bars of the new bridge 10, the steel bars at the joint and the concrete on two sides of the fixed end module, and the studs 11 are mainly welded with the steel plate. After the fixing end module is manufactured, the fixing end module is fixed to the steel bars inside the hollow slab bridge in a welding mode. Note that the distribution of the studs 11 cannot be too tight, avoiding that aggregate cannot be poured in during concrete pouring, affecting the rigidity and strength of the joint.
3. And fixing the I-shaped steel. After the work is finished, according to the requirements of drawings, after the joint of the new bridge and the old bridge of the hollow slab meets the design requirements, the I-shaped steel is fixed. Firstly arranging I-shaped steel on the whole longitudinal bridge floor according to the calculated space; then, firstly fixing the upper side I-beam, and welding the fixed end module and the I-beam. And finally, connecting the I-beams on the upper side and the lower side through high-strength screws and screws, and further forming a whole body on the new bridge surface and the old bridge surface of the concrete hollow slab beam.
4. And (5) binding steel bars at the joint. According to the drawing requirement, the reinforcing steel bars at the joints of the hollow slab bridges are reasonably arranged and bound, the bound reinforcing steel bars pay attention to the connection of the joint parts, and the problem of uneven concrete pouring is also paid attention to so as to avoid causing the problem of concrete quality.
5. And erecting the template. And building a concrete pouring template according to the requirements of drawings. When the template is set up, the gap between the templates must meet the specification.
6. And (6) pouring concrete. After the formwork is erected, concrete begins to be poured, and the concrete is vibrated fully in the concrete pouring process, so that the concrete pouring quality is guaranteed.
7. And (5) concrete curing. In the concrete curing process, water is sprayed regularly according to the standard requirements strictly to achieve the curing conditions required by the concrete until the concrete reaches the curing age of 28 days.
8. The concrete hollow slab is transversely spliced to assist the dismantling of the construction clamp. After the concrete reaches the curing age, the concrete hollow slab beam is transversely spliced to assist the dismantling of the construction tool, and one welded end is directly cut at the position where the steel plate is in contact with the bridge deck; the high-strength screw rods connecting the I-shaped steels on the upper side and the lower side are cut at proper positions on the upper side and the lower side, and the middle parts of the high-strength screw rods are left in the joints of the concrete hollow slabs. And after the cutting is finished, arranging the dismantled I-steel, maintaining and polishing the I-steel, and storing the I-steel for the next use.
1. A novel concrete hollow slab splicing construction clamp comprises an old bridge (8), a new bridge (10), a joint (9), an upper beam (1) and a lower beam (2) above and below a stud (11), wherein the upper beam (1) and the lower beam (2) are the same section; the method is characterized in that: the two ends of the upper beam (1) are respectively fixed on an old bridge (8) and a new bridge (10), a groove is formed in the new bridge (10), a new foundation (15) is arranged in the groove, a steel plate (3) is fixed on the foundation (15), the upper plane of the steel plate (3) is higher than the bridge floor of the new bridge (10), the upper beam (1) is fixed on the steel plate (3), a plurality of studs (11) are fixed under the steel plate (3), the plurality of studs (11) are connected with the foundation (15), the studs (11) comprise a main screw (12), a base (14) and auxiliary studs (13), the main screw (12) is vertically fixed on the base (14), the auxiliary studs (13) are fixed on the main screw (12), the fixed position of the lower beam (2) corresponds to the upper beam (1), the upper beam (1) is connected with the lower beam (2) through a screw (6), and the two ends of the screw (6) are fastened through nuts (7), a base plate (4) is arranged between one end of the upper beam (1) connected with the old bridge (8), and the base plate (4) is arranged between the two ends of the lower beam (2) and the old bridge (8) and the new bridge (10).
2. The novel concrete hollow slab splicing construction clamp of claim 1, characterized in that: the upper beam (1) and the lower beam (2) are both made of I-shaped steel.
3. The new concrete hollow slab splicing construction clamp according to claim 1 or 2, characterized in that: comprises a template (5) arranged below the joint (9) and used for supporting concrete poured in the joint.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020093037.4U CN211735100U (en)||2020-01-16||2020-01-16||New-type concrete cored slab concatenation construction anchor clamps|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020093037.4U CN211735100U (en)||2020-01-16||2020-01-16||New-type concrete cored slab concatenation construction anchor clamps|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211735100U true CN211735100U (en)||2020-10-23|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020093037.4U Active CN211735100U (en)||2020-01-16||2020-01-16||New-type concrete cored slab concatenation construction anchor clamps|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211735100U (en)|
- 2020-01-16 CN CN202020093037.4U patent/CN211735100U/en active Active
|CN101748682A (en)||Steel-concrete composite beam adopting corrugated steel web and construction method thereof|
|US5596856A (en)||Metal girder element for constructing a hybrid elongate structure having a box-type cross section, method for employing this element, and elongate structure constructed by implementing this method|
|CN101768916A (en)||Lower flange improved corrugated steel web plate composite box girder and construction method thereof|
|CN107245934A (en)||A kind of assembled steel profiled sheet concrete combined board small box girder|
|CN108360721A (en)||Precast concrete ultrathin type bidirectional stress type steel bar truss laminated floor slab|
|CN108360723A (en)||A kind of half welding overlapping contignation of the big module of the assembled with space truss temporary support|
|CN110331664B (en)||Steel-concrete mixed continuous box girder bridge deck joint structure and construction method thereof|
|CN108222347A (en)||A kind of big module welding overlapping beam slab of the assembled with plane girder temporary support|
|CN108301545A (en)||A kind of big module overlapping contignation of the assembled with space truss temporary support|
|CN212426749U (en)||Hybrid reinforced concrete joint section|
|CN108360722A (en)||A kind of half welding overlapping contignation of the big module of the assembled with plane girder temporary support|
|CN211735100U (en)||New-type concrete cored slab concatenation construction anchor clamps|
|CN205874944U (en)||Double T type wave form steel web profiled steel sheet combination beam|
|CN205874960U (en)||Profiled sheet wave form steel web truss combination beam|
|CN110029729B (en)||Splicing joint of prefabricated reinforced concrete main beam and secondary beam and construction method|
|CN210177806U (en)||Detachable prefabricated steel-concrete combined beam|
|CN210086022U (en)||Assembled single-box multi-chamber corrugated steel web box girder|
|CN109972512B (en)||Cast-in-place construction method of profiled steel sheet-concrete combined bridge deck slab|
|CN110924287A (en)||Semi-fabricated large-span combined box girder and construction method thereof|
|CN110700103A (en)||Construction method of continuous composite beam|
|CN208121541U (en)||In across the steel reinforced concrete composite beam bridge constructed using no mount approach|
|JP2000017613A (en)||Connection of corrugated steel plate web girder|
|CN211735098U (en)||Wide construction equipment is transversely pieced together to built-up connection formula concrete T roof beam|
|CN211735101U (en)||A novel in-line anchor clamps that is used for concrete trabecula to widen construction transversely|
|CN108221636A (en)||In across the steel reinforced concrete composite beam bridge constructed using no mount approach and into bridge method|