CN211570395U - Aquatic product processing sewage treatment system - Google PatentsAquatic product processing sewage treatment system Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211570395U CN211570395U CN201922294440.3U CN201922294440U CN211570395U CN 211570395 U CN211570395 U CN 211570395U CN 201922294440 U CN201922294440 U CN 201922294440U CN 211570395 U CN211570395 U CN 211570395U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 49
- 238000004062 sedimentation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 30
- 230000001264 neutralization Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 21
- 238000006386 neutralization reactions Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 21
- 239000010802 sludge Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 14
- 230000001112 coagulant Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 239000003570 air Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 238000001556 precipitation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 claims description 9
- 229910001856 sodium hydroxide Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000000953 sodium hydroxide Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000002893 slag Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000009360 aquaculture Methods 0.000 claims 6
- 244000144974 aquaculture Species 0.000 claims 6
- 238000004065 wastewater treatment Methods 0.000 claims 6
- 230000003472 neutralizing Effects 0.000 claims 2
- 239000007789 gases Substances 0.000 abstract description 16
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 9
- 239000000243 solutions Substances 0.000 description 15
- 239000000126 substances Substances 0.000 description 6
- 230000002378 acidificating Effects 0.000 description 5
- 239000011901 water Substances 0.000 description 5
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000001301 oxygen Substances 0.000 description 4
- 229910052760 oxygen Inorganic materials 0.000 description 4
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000035943 smell Effects 0.000 description 4
- 239000003814 drugs Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000000034 methods Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000002912 waste gases Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000006297 dehydration reactions Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000004720 fertilization Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000011499 joint compounds Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000007788 liquids Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002245 particles Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002699 waste materials Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002351 wastewater Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002253 acids Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010170 biological methods Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006243 chemical reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagrams Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003344 environmental pollutants Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003337 fertilizer Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000010954 inorganic particles Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 231100000719 pollutant Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 239000002002 slurries Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007787 solids Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000013547 stew Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002588 toxic Effects 0.000 description 1
- 231100000331 toxic Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 238000004642 transportation engineering Methods 0.000 description 1
- 241001148471 unidentified anaerobic bacterium Species 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an aquatic product processing sewage treatment system, including the grit chamber, grit chamber one side intercommunication has the just precipitation pond, just precipitation pond one side intercommunication has the anaerobism pond, anaerobism pond one side intercommunication has the aerobic tank, aerobiotic tank one side intercommunication has the coagulating sedimentation pond, coagulating sedimentation pond one side intercommunication has the filter, just precipitation pond, the anaerobism pond communicates through the sludge pump with the agitator tank, agitator tank one side intercommunication has the concentration tank, concentration tank one side intercommunication has the dehydrator, the sewage mouth and the anaerobism pond of dehydrator communicate, just precipitation pond and the air intake of fan A communicate, fan A air outlet one side communicates with the neutralization tank through the booster pump; the utility model relates to a rationally, the sewage treatment effect is high-efficient, carries out the preliminary treatment through sedimentation tank and just precipitation tank to sewage earlier, separates visibility impurity, solution and the gas in the sewage, falls into three steps and handles simultaneously, and the fineness of handling is high.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of sewage treatment, specifically be an aquatic products processing sewage treatment system.
The sewage comprises urban sewage, chemical sewage, agricultural sewage and the like, the sewage can cause serious pollution to the environment, so the sewage needs to be treated, the sewage treatment is also an important environmental engineering, the treatment mode comprises a physical method, a chemical method and a biological method, and different methods have different advantages and can be generally implemented according to the requirements. However, the existing sewage treatment generally only adopts one-way treatment, part of sewage contains certain acidic substances, the generated peculiar smell easily pollutes the environment, the peculiar smell is difficult to eliminate in the treatment process, and meanwhile, the waste residues remained in the sewage are not fully utilized, so that the waste of resources is also caused.
Aiming at the problems in the related art, no effective solution is provided at present, and therefore, an aquatic product processing sewage treatment system is provided.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
Technical problem to be solved
The utility model provides an aquatic products processing sewage treatment system, has advantages such as sewage treatment is effectual, has solved the poor scheduling problem of current sewage treatment effect.
(II) technical scheme
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: the utility model provides an aquatic products processing sewage treatment system, includes the grit chamber, grit chamber one side intercommunication has just deposiing the pond, just deposiing pond one side intercommunication has the anaerobism pond, anaerobism pond one side intercommunication has good oxygen pond, good oxygen pond one side intercommunication has the coagulating sedimentation pond, coagulating sedimentation pond one side intercommunication has the filter, just deposiing the pond anaerobism pond passes through the sludge pump intercommunication with the agitator tank, agitator tank one side intercommunication has the concentrator bowl, concentrator bowl one side intercommunication has the dehydrator, the sewage mouth and the anaerobism pond intercommunication of dehydrator, just deposiing pond and fan A's air intake intercommunication, blower A air outlet one side is passed through booster pump and neutralization pond intercommunication, and the neutralization pond passes through fan B and just imitates filter intercommunication.
In a further improvement mode, slag extractors are arranged at the bottoms of the primary sedimentation tank and the anaerobic tank.
In a further improvement, an air outlet pipe of the booster pump extends into the bottom of the neutralization tank.
In a further improvement, the neutralization tank is an integrated sealing structure.
In a further improvement, the neutralization tank is filled with a sodium hydroxide solution.
In a further improvement mode, each tank body is connected with each other through a sludge pump.
In a further improvement, the stirring tank, the dehydrator and the concentration tank are connected through a sludge pump.
(III) advantageous effects
Compared with the prior art, the utility model provides an aquatic products processing sewage treatment system possesses following beneficial effect:
1. this kind of aquatic products processing sewage treatment system, structural design is reasonable, the sewage treatment effect is high-efficient, carry out the preliminary treatment through sedimentation tank and preliminary sedimentation tank to sewage earlier, visibility impurity in the sewage, solution and gas separate, divide into three steps and handle simultaneously, utilize biological treatment to disinfect to anaerobism pond sewage, after this through coagulating sedimentation tank stand still add the medicine and disinfect, filter through the filter at last, accomplish water filtration, gas is then through the booster pump pressurization, let in to alkaline solution, carry out the neutralization to the harmful acidic material of environment in the gas, thereby purify through the preliminary effect filter and accomplish gas filtration, the mud of separation is then through concentrated dehydration, be used for agricultural fertilization, make full use of the resource.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a grit chamber; 2. a primary sedimentation tank; 3. an anaerobic tank; 4. an aerobic tank; 5. a coagulating sedimentation tank; 6. a filter; 7. a stirring tank; 8. a concentration tank; 9. a dehydrator; 10. a fan A; 11. a booster pump; 12. a neutralization pond; 13. a fan B; 14. a primary filter.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1, the present invention provides a technical solution: the utility model provides an aquatic products processing sewage treatment system, includes grit chamber 1, 1 one side intercommunication in grit chamber has just deposiing pond 2, just deposiing 2 one side intercommunication in pond has anaerobism pond 3, 3 one side intercommunication in anaerobism pond has good oxygen pond 4, 4 one side intercommunication in good oxygen pond have coagulating sedimentation tank 5, 5 one side intercommunication in coagulating sedimentation tank has filter 6, just deposiing pond 2 anaerobism pond 3 passes through the sludge pump intercommunication with agitator tank 7, 7 one side intercommunication in agitator tank has concentrated jar 8, 8 one side intercommunication in concentrated jar have dehydrator 9, dehydrator 9's sewage mouth and 3 intercommunications in anaerobism pond, just deposiing the pond and fan A10's air intake intercommunication, blower A10 air outlet one side is through booster pump 11 and neutralization pond 12 intercommunication, and neutralization pond 12 passes through fan B13 and primary filter 14 intercommunication.
As shown in fig. 1, the bottoms of the primary sedimentation tank 2 and the anaerobic tank 3 are both provided with a slag extractor of FZQ-K type, the slag extractor guides the residues in the primary sedimentation tank 2 and the anaerobic tank 3 into the stirring tank 7, the outlet pipe of the booster pump 11 extends to the bottom of the neutralization tank 12 to ensure that the waste gas can fully react with the sodium hydroxide solution in the neutralization tank 12, the neutralization tank 12 is of an integral sealing structure to avoid the waste gas in the neutralization tank 12 from overflowing, the sodium hydroxide solution is filled in the neutralization tank 12 and reacts with the acidic substances in the gas through the alkaline solution to reduce the content of the acidic substances in the waste gas and reduce the influence on the environment, each tank body is connected through a sludge pump, the stirring tank 7, the dehydrator 9 and the concentration tank 8 are connected through sludge pumps, and the sludge pumps are suitable for sludge transportation, the sludge pump is QBY-PP model.
The fan A10 and the fan B13 are both of HF-200P type.
The booster pump 11 is of the PUN-601EH type.
The dehydrator 9 adopts SME models 301-150.
The primary filter 14 is a NACHI-013 version.
The filter 6 is of the HKG-RO type.
The working principle is as follows: firstly, sewage is led into a grit chamber 1, the grit chamber 1 controls the water inlet flow velocity of the grit chamber 1 by gravity separation, inorganic particles with large specific gravity are sunk, organic suspended particles can be discharged along with water flow, then the sewage is led into a primary sedimentation tank 2 by a sewage pump, solid suspended particles with large density in the wastewater are continuously removed by the primary sedimentation tank 2, thereby achieving the effect of solid-liquid separation, at the moment, the peculiar smell generated by the sewage in the primary sedimentation tank 2 is introduced into the booster pump 11 through the fan A10, is introduced into the bottom of the neutralization tank 12 through the boosting of the booster pump 11, the sodium hydroxide alkaline solution in the neutralization tank 12 is contacted and reacted with the introduced gas, thereby removing the acid solution in the gas and simultaneously reducing the peculiar smell in the gas, after the gas emerges from the sodium hydroxide solution, it is passed into the primary filter 14 by fan B13, and the odor in the gas is further removed by the primary filter 14. The solution in the primary precipitation tank 2 is introduced into an anaerobic tank 3, the organic matters are hydrolyzed, acidified and methanated under the action of anaerobic bacteria in the anaerobic tank 3, the organic matters in the wastewater are removed, the biodegradability of the sewage is improved, and the impurities remained in the sedimentation tank and the primary sedimentation tank 2 are introduced into a stirring tank 7, are uniformly stirred by the stirring tank 7 and are introduced into a concentration tank 8 for concentration, and is dehydrated by a dehydrator 9 to obtain slurry which can be used in agricultural fertilizers, the sewage separated by the dehydrator 9 is introduced into an anaerobic tank 3 again for reaction, the sewage treated by the anaerobic tank 3 is introduced into an aerobic tank 4, the aerobic tank 4 carries out sewage treatment by an activated sludge method, discharges gas and volatile substances which are not needed in water into the air, then, the sewage is led into a coagulating sedimentation tank 5, liquid medicine is added, standing is carried out to remove various toxic and harmful pollutants, and finally the sewage is filtered through a filter 6 to complete the treatment.
To sum up, the utility model has the advantages of reasonable design, compact structure, the sewage treatment effect is high-efficient, carry out the preliminary treatment through sedimentation tank and preliminary sedimentation tank 2 earlier to sewage, the visibility impurity in the sewage, solution and gas separate, divide into three steps and handle simultaneously, utilize biological treatment to disinfect to 3 sewage in anaerobism pond, it disinfects to stew the medicine through coagulating sedimentation tank 5 afterwards again, filter the completion water filtration through filter 6 at last, and gas then pressurizes through booster pump 11, let in alkaline solution, carry out neutralization to the harmful acidic material of environment in the gas, thereby purify through preliminary effect filter 14 and accomplish gas filtration, the mud of separation is then through concentrated dehydration, be used for agricultural fertilization, make full use of resource.
It is noted that, herein, relational terms such as first and second, and the like may be used solely to distinguish one entity or action from another entity or action without necessarily requiring or implying any actual such relationship or order between such entities or actions. Also, the terms "comprises," "comprising," or any other variation thereof, are intended to cover a non-exclusive inclusion, such that a process, method, article, or apparatus that comprises a list of elements does not include only those elements but may include other elements not expressly listed or inherent to such process, method, article, or apparatus.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that the terms "upper", "lower", "inner", "outer", "front end", "rear end", "both ends", "one end", "the other end" and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplification of description, but do not indicate or imply that the device or element to which the reference is made must have a specific orientation, be constructed in a specific orientation, and be operated, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides an aquatic products processing sewage treatment system, includes grit chamber (1), its characterized in that: one side of the grit chamber (1) is communicated with a primary sedimentation tank (2), one side of the primary sedimentation tank (2) is communicated with an anaerobic tank (3), one side of the anaerobic tank (3) is communicated with an aerobic tank (4), one side of the aerobic tank (4) is communicated with a coagulating sedimentation tank (5), one side of the coagulating sedimentation tank (5) is communicated with a filter (6), the primary sedimentation tank (2) and the anaerobic tank (3) are communicated with a stirring tank (7) through a sludge pump, one side of the stirring tank (7) is communicated with a concentration tank (8), one side of the concentration tank (8) is communicated with a dehydrator (9), the sewage port of the dehydrator (9) is communicated with the anaerobic tank (3), the primary sedimentation tank is communicated with the air inlet of the fan A (10), one side of an air outlet of the fan A (10) is communicated with the neutralizing tank (12) through a booster pump (11), and the neutralizing tank (12) is communicated with the primary filter (14) through a fan B (13).
2. An aquaculture wastewater treatment system according to claim 1 wherein: slag extractors are arranged at the bottoms of the initial precipitation tank (2) and the anaerobic tank (3).
3. An aquaculture wastewater treatment system according to claim 1 wherein: and an air outlet pipe of the booster pump (11) extends into the bottom of the neutralization tank (12).
4. An aquaculture wastewater treatment system according to claim 1 wherein: the neutralization tank (12) is of an integrated sealing structure.
5. An aquaculture wastewater treatment system according to claim 1 wherein: and a sodium hydroxide solution is contained in the neutralization tank (12).
6. An aquaculture wastewater treatment system according to claim 1 wherein: each tank body is connected with each other through a sludge pump.
7. An aquaculture wastewater treatment system according to claim 1 wherein: the stirring tank (7), the dehydrator (9) and the concentration tank (8) are connected through a sludge pump.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922294440.3U CN211570395U (en)||2019-12-19||2019-12-19||Aquatic product processing sewage treatment system|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922294440.3U CN211570395U (en)||2019-12-19||2019-12-19||Aquatic product processing sewage treatment system|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211570395U true CN211570395U (en)||2020-09-25|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201922294440.3U Active CN211570395U (en)||2019-12-19||2019-12-19||Aquatic product processing sewage treatment system|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211570395U (en)|
- 2019-12-19 CN CN201922294440.3U patent/CN211570395U/en active Active
|CN205258222U (en)||Sewage treatment device|
|CN203065291U (en)||Closed cycle treatment system for paint-spraying wastewater|
|CN211570395U (en)||Aquatic product processing sewage treatment system|
|CN105645688B (en)||Slaughterhouse wastewater treatment complexes and slaughterhouse wastewater treatment method|
|CN204939207U (en)||A kind of livestock breeding wastewater treatment system|
|CN206521369U (en)||A kind of black and odorous water containing heavy metal and mud controlling device|
|CN207713595U (en)||Sewage treatment system for farm|
|CN208791339U (en)||A kind of waste water cycling and reutilization equipment produced after ink|
|CN205856272U (en)||A kind of livestock-raising sewage disposal device|
|CN206384990U (en)||A kind of advanced treatment system for recycling municipal sewage|
|CN206417974U (en)||A kind of garbage penetrating fluid processing system|
|CN109368771A (en)||It continuously returns fraction activated sludge and quickly handles high concentrated organic wastewater technique and device|
|CN107540160A (en)||Cultivation wastewater purification handling process and its device|
|CN204644049U (en)||One way of life Sewage treatment systems|
|CN204918303U (en)||Deep industrial wastewater treatment equipment that purifies|
|CN208104136U (en)||A kind of microelectrolysis processing system of pharmacy waste water|
|CN211198825U (en)||Zero release of waste water and automatic slag removal system spray paint|
|CN209226789U (en)||A kind of organic wastewater pretreatment pool|
|CN214327435U (en)||High water content pig manure cyclic utilization processing system|
|CN208440461U (en)||Water factory's sewage disposal system|
|CN208717094U (en)||A kind of donkey-hide gelatin production wastewater treatment system|
|CN212833210U (en)||Printing ink effluent treatment plant|
|CN206033487U (en)||Slaughterhouse sewage treatment system|
|CN210656560U (en)||Phenol-containing sewage treatment device|
|CN208733755U (en)||Ecological intelligence zero-emission toilet|