CN211410508U - Auxiliary device for children transfusion - Google PatentsAuxiliary device for children transfusion Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211410508U CN211410508U CN201921548957.4U CN201921548957U CN211410508U CN 211410508 U CN211410508 U CN 211410508U CN 201921548957 U CN201921548957 U CN 201921548957U CN 211410508 U CN211410508 U CN 211410508U
- Prior art keywords
- backing plate
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000001802 infusion Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 241001465382 Physalis alkekengi Species 0.000 claims description 6
- 230000036651 mood Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000004743 Polypropylene Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000004204 Blood Vessels Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 235000009074 Phytolacca americana Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 240000007643 Phytolacca americana Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002390 adhesive tape Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000010099 disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010985 leather Substances 0.000 description 1
- -1 polypropylene Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 229920001155 polypropylene Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 230000035939 shock Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000741 silica gel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910002027 silica gel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the technical field of infusion auxiliary devices, in particular to an auxiliary device for children infusion, which comprises a backing plate, wherein the top surface of one end of the backing plate is connected with a support column, the top surface of the backing plate is provided with a plurality of rubber band belts, the top surface of the backing plate is positioned between the rubber band belts and is connected with a protective plate, a semi-sphere is bonded at the center of the backing plate, the top surface of the backing plate is provided with a through groove near each corner, the top surface of one end of the backing plate is provided with a threaded hole, the two sides of the backing plate are provided with convex blocks, one side of each convex block is provided with a clamping column, a T-shaped rod is arranged above the support column; the utility model discloses a rubber band area limits the activity of living finger to set up the backplate above the back of the hand, avoid the contact syringe needle, arouse the drum needle, rotate T type pole simultaneously, make children play the toy on the couple, make children shift attention, this improves convenient to use, and avoids the drum needle, lets children's mood gently comfortable simultaneously.
The utility model relates to an infusion auxiliary device technical field specifically is an auxiliary device is used in children's infusion.
After children are sick, the treatment means of infusion is often needed to achieve the purpose of treating diseases. When infusing for children, medical personnel are basically to prick the infusion needle on children's back of the hand blood vessel, then fix the syringe needle with the adhesive tape, however children are good at work, and self-control ability is poor, and the involuntary action of going up after the needle prick is careless, just causes the drumming, needs to prick again behind the drumbeating, and this not only makes children suffer once more pain, and children cry and scream can also bring very big trouble for medical personnel in addition.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide an auxiliary device is used in children's infusion to the children who proposes among the solution above-mentioned background art are good at when the infusion and move, easily cause the problem of drum needle.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a children's auxiliary device for infusion, includes the backing plate, the top surface of backing plate one end is connected with the pillar, the top surface of backing plate is equipped with a plurality of rubber bands, the top surface of backing plate just is located be connected with the backplate between the rubber band, the center department bonding of backing plate has the semicircle ball, the top surface of backing plate just is close to every corner and has all seted up logical groove, the top surface set screw hole of backing plate one end, the both sides of backing plate all are equipped with the lug, every one side of lug all is equipped with the card post, the top of pillar is equipped with T type pole, a plurality of T type grooves have been seted up to the bottom surface of T type pole, the below in T type groove is connected with the couple, the both ends in rubber band are fixed with the fixed block, the bottom of fixed block.
Preferably, the backing plate, the lug and the card post structure as an organic whole, the counter bore has been seted up on the top of pillar, the embedded bearing that is equipped with of counter bore, the bottom outside of pillar is equipped with the external screw thread, the external screw thread with screw hole threaded connection, T type pole with the bearing in the counter bore is pegged graft and is cooperated.
Preferably, the pillar is the T style of calligraphy, the top of couple is equipped with the semicircle piece, the semicircle piece with T type groove joint cooperation.
Preferably, the rubber band is fixedly connected with the fixed block through a screw, the fixed block is integrated with the connecting block and the limiting block, the length, the width and the height of the fixed block and the height of the limiting block are equal, and the length and the width of the connecting block are smaller than those of the fixed block.
Preferably, the length, the width and the height of the through groove are equal to those of the connecting block, and the connecting block is matched with the through groove in a clamping manner.
Preferably, the guard plate is of an arc-shaped structure, lantern rings are arranged at two ends of the guard plate, and the lantern rings are in plug-in fit with the clamping columns.
Preferably, the guard plate is located right above the semi-sphere, and the distance between the guard plate and the semi-sphere is greater than the height of the semi-sphere.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
according to the auxiliary device for children transfusion, a hand is placed on the base plate, the movement of fingers is limited through the rubber band, the protective plate is arranged above the back of the hand, the contact with a needle head is avoided, the bulging of the needle is caused, meanwhile, the T-shaped rod is arranged at the front end of the base plate, a toy can be hung on the T-shaped rod, the T-shaped rod is rotated, so that a child can play, the attention of the child is transferred, and the contact with the needle head is avoided; this improve simple structure and easily use, and avoid the drum needle, let children's mood mild comfortable simultaneously.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the structure of the backing plate of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic view of the pillar structure of the present invention;
FIG. 4 is a schematic view of a T-bar structure of the present invention;
FIG. 5 is a schematic view of the rubber band structure of the present invention;
fig. 6 is a schematic view of the guard plate structure of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a base plate; 10. a semi-sphere; 11. a through groove; 12. a threaded hole; 13. a bump; 14. clamping the column; 2. a pillar; 200. a counter bore; 201. an external thread; 21. a T-shaped rod; 210. a T-shaped groove; 22. hooking; 220. a semicircular block; 3. a leather band; 30. a fixed block; 31. connecting blocks; 32. a limiting block; 4. a guard plate; 40. a collar.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be understood that the terms "center", "thickness", "upper", "lower", "front", "rear", "left", "right", "top", "bottom", "inner", "outer", etc. indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplicity of description, and do not indicate or imply that the referenced device or element must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and therefore, should not be construed as limiting the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-6, the present invention provides a technical solution: an auxiliary device for children transfusion is shown in figures 1 and 6 and comprises a base plate 1, wherein a supporting column 2 is connected to the top surface of one end of the base plate 1, a plurality of rubber bands 3 are arranged on the top surface of the base plate 1, and a protective plate 4 is connected to the top surface of the base plate 1 and located between the rubber bands 3.
Specifically, the backing plate 1, the pillar 2 and the guard plate 4 of the embodiment are all made of PP (polypropylene), so that the backing plate is light in weight and good in toughness, the backing plate is not easy to damage, and the burden of children is not increased
Specifically, the rubber band 3 of the present embodiment is made of rubber band, and the width is preferably 2cm, so that the area of the rubber band contacting the hand is large, and the hand cannot be hurt.
Further, the guard plate 4 is of an arc structure, two ends of the guard plate are provided with lantern rings 40, and the lantern rings 40 are matched with the clamping columns 14 in an inserted mode.
In addition, the guard plate 4 is located right above the hemisphere 10, and the distance between the guard plate 4 and the hemisphere 10 is greater than the height of the hemisphere 10.
In the concrete implementation, because the children need to take transfusion treatment after getting sick, but the children are good, the self-control ability is poor, in order to avoid causing the drum needle and leading the children to suffer from the needle again, and leading the medical staff to prick the needle repeatedly, the inventor improves the backing plate 1, the pillar 2 and the rubber band 3, as a preferred embodiment, as shown in figures 2, 3, 4 and 5, a semicircle ball 10 is bonded at the center of the backing plate 1, the semicircle ball 10 is made of silica gel, the softness and the shock absorption are good, the palm of the hand of the children is jointed with the backing plate to be in a natural state, so that the hand is not tired, a through groove 11 is arranged on the top surface of the backing plate 1 and near each corner, a threaded hole 12 is arranged on the top surface of one end of the backing plate 1, convex blocks 13 are arranged on both sides of the backing plate 1, a clamping column 14 is arranged on one side of each convex block 13, a T-shaped rod 21 is arranged above the pillar 2, a plurality of, the lower part of the T-shaped groove 210 is connected with a hook 22, two ends of the rubber band 3 are fixed with fixing blocks 30, the bottom of the fixing blocks 30 is provided with a connecting block 31, and the bottom of the connecting block 31 is provided with a limiting block 32.
Specifically, backing plate 1, lug 13 and card post 14 structure as an organic whole, it is firm to make card post 14, difficult fracture, counter bore 200 has been seted up on the top of pillar 2, the embedded bearing that is equipped with of counter bore 200, the bottom outside of pillar 2 is equipped with external screw thread 201, external screw thread 201 and 12 threaded connection of screw hole, the cooperation of pegging graft of bearing in T type pole 21 and the counter bore 200 makes T type pole 21 free rotation, thereby make the toy on the couple 22 rotate, let children open heart, thereby shift attention, contactless syringe needle.
Furthermore, the pillar 2 is T-shaped, the top end of the hook 22 is provided with a semicircular block 220, and the semicircular block 220 is matched with the T-shaped groove 210 in a clamping manner, so that the hook 22 can be fixed to bear the weight of the toy.
In addition, the rubber band 3 is fixedly connected with the fixing block 30 through screws, the fixing block 30, the connecting block 31 and the limiting block 32 are of an integral structure, the length, the width and the height of the fixing block 30 and the height of the limiting block 32 are equal, and the length and the width of the connecting block 31 are smaller than those of the fixing block 30.
It is worth noting that the length, width and height of the through groove 11 are equal to the length, width and height of the connecting block 31, the connecting block 31 is matched with the through groove 11 in a clamping mode, so that the fixing block 30 and the limiting block 32 are tightly attached to the base plate 1, the rubber band 3 is stable, meanwhile, the installation and the disassembly are convenient, and the cleaning is convenient.
When the auxiliary device for children transfusion is used, a hand of a child is placed on the base plate 1, the palm of the child is attached to the semi-spherical ball 10, the hand is placed naturally, the rubber band 3 is clamped with the through groove 11 to limit the hand to move, after a medical worker pricks a needle, the protective plate 4 is inserted into the clamping column 14 to shield the needle head to avoid the contact of the child, and at the moment, the child can poke the T-shaped rod 21 to rotate by using the other hand to drive the toy on the hook 22 to rotate, so that the attention of the child is attracted, and the needle head is forgotten to exist; the utility model discloses convenient to use just avoids the drum needle, lets children's mood mild comfortable simultaneously.
The foregoing shows and describes the general principles, essential features, and advantages of the invention. It should be understood by those skilled in the art that the present invention is not limited by the above embodiments, and the description in the above embodiments and the description is only preferred examples of the present invention, and is not intended to limit the present invention, and that the present invention can have various changes and modifications without departing from the spirit and scope of the present invention, and these changes and modifications all fall into the scope of the claimed invention. The scope of the invention is defined by the appended claims and equivalents thereof.
1. The utility model provides a children are auxiliary device for infusion, includes backing plate (1), its characterized in that: the top surface of one end of the backing plate (1) is connected with a support column (2), the top surface of the backing plate (1) is provided with a plurality of rubber bands (3), the top surface of the backing plate (1) is positioned between the rubber bands (3) and is connected with a guard plate (4), a semi-sphere (10) is bonded at the center of the backing plate (1), the top surface of the backing plate (1) is provided with a through groove (11) near each corner, the top surface of one end of the backing plate (1) is provided with a threaded hole (12), both sides of the backing plate (1) are provided with convex blocks (13), one side of each convex block (13) is provided with a clamping column (14), a T-shaped rod (21) is arranged above the support column (2), the bottom surface of the T-shaped rod (21) is provided with a plurality of T-shaped grooves (210), a hook (22) is connected below the T-shaped groove (210), and fixed blocks (30, the bottom of fixed block (30) is equipped with connecting block (31), the bottom of connecting block (31) is equipped with stopper (32).
2. The child transfusion assist device according to claim 1, wherein: backing plate (1), lug (13) with card post (14) structure as an organic whole, counter bore (200) have been seted up on the top of pillar (2), the embedded bearing that is equipped with of counter bore (200), the bottom outside of pillar (2) is equipped with external screw thread (201), external screw thread (201) with screw hole (12) threaded connection, T type pole (21) with the cooperation of pegging graft of bearing in counter bore (200).
3. The child transfusion assist device according to claim 1, wherein: pillar (2) are the T style of calligraphy, the top of couple (22) is equipped with semicircle piece (220), semicircle piece (220) with T type groove (210) joint cooperation.
4. The child transfusion assist device according to claim 1, wherein: the rubber band (3) with fixed block (30) pass through screw fixed connection, fixed block (30) with connecting block (31) with stopper (32) structure as an organic whole, fixed block (30) with the length and width height homogeneous phase of stopper (32) equals, the length and width of connecting block (31) is less than the length and width of fixed block (30).
5. The child transfusion assist device according to claim 1, wherein: the length, the width and the height of the through groove (11) are equal to the length, the width and the height of the connecting block (31), and the connecting block (31) is matched with the through groove (11) in a clamping mode.
6. The child transfusion assist device according to claim 2, wherein: the guard plate (4) is of an arc-shaped structure, two ends of the guard plate are provided with lantern rings (40), and the lantern rings (40) are in plug-in fit with the clamping columns (14).
7. The child transfusion assist device according to claim 1, wherein: the protective plate (4) is located right above the semi-sphere (10), and the distance between the protective plate (4) and the semi-sphere (10) is larger than the height of the semi-sphere (10).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921548957.4U CN211410508U (en)||2019-09-18||2019-09-18||Auxiliary device for children transfusion|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921548957.4U CN211410508U (en)||2019-09-18||2019-09-18||Auxiliary device for children transfusion|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211410508U true CN211410508U (en)||2020-09-04|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921548957.4U Active CN211410508U (en)||2019-09-18||2019-09-18||Auxiliary device for children transfusion|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211410508U (en)|
- 2019-09-18 CN CN201921548957.4U patent/CN211410508U/en active Active
|CN211410508U (en)||Auxiliary device for children transfusion|
|CN205307525U (en)||Arm fixing device for medical care|
|CN207679840U (en)||Internal jugular vein indwelling pipe fixing device and component|
|CN205796163U (en)||Remaining needle extends base fixing band|
|CN201643138U (en)||Portable perfusion tube-fixing device|
|CN203989322U (en)||A kind of Novel infusion protection device|
|CN205287087U (en)||Nurse station uses children transfusion chair|
|CN205339768U (en)||Transfusion fix holds in palm palm|
|CN201631842U (en)||Transfusion fixing rack for children|
|CN205411810U (en)||Children tie arm ring|
|CN2607143Y (en)||Infusion fixing plate|
|CN204395123U (en)||Pediatric nursing transfusion auxiliary device|
|CN202020759U (en)||Hand transfusion fixing plate for paediatrics department|
|CN211132505U (en)||Children nursing fixing device|
|CN205667565U (en)||Combined type medical blood-taking pad|
|CN208905767U (en)||Portable PICC dressing shelf|
|CN204395132U (en)||A kind of Portable nursing device|
|CN214906762U (en)||Quick mounting structure of human information collector and attached device|
|CN106267436A (en)||A kind of pediatric nursing infusion set|
|CN208552715U (en)||A kind of fixing device for venous indwelling needle|
|CN213048693U (en)||Intravenous infusion puncture needle|
|CN208448310U (en)||A kind of children's remaining needle sock cover type protective device|
|CN201283125Y (en)||Hand venous transfusion fixator|
|CN209464430U (en)||A kind of syringe needle with new-type needle handle|
|CN211751519U (en)||Infusion fixing device|