CN211303192U - A building rubbish processing apparatus for decorate fitment - Google PatentsA building rubbish processing apparatus for decorate fitment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211303192U CN211303192U CN201921691490.9U CN201921691490U CN211303192U CN 211303192 U CN211303192 U CN 211303192U CN 201921691490 U CN201921691490 U CN 201921691490U CN 211303192 U CN211303192 U CN 211303192U
- Prior art keywords
- fixedly arranged
- construction waste
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 27
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 18
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 claims description 16
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 10
- 238000005034 decoration Methods 0.000 claims description 8
- 240000004282 Grewia occidentalis Species 0.000 claims description 3
- 206010006514 Bruxism Diseases 0.000 claims 1
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 abstract description 6
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 5
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 5
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000001125 extrusion Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000003546 flue gas Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000779 smoke Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000004575 stone Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000011449 brick Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010802 sludge Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a building rubbish processing apparatus for decorate, which comprises a housin, the inside both sides of casing all are provided with driving pulley through the pivot activity, driving pulley outside fixed surface is provided with a plurality of crushing teeth, casing one side is through the fixed motor that is provided with of mount pad, fixed connection between shaft coupling and the driving pulley is passed through to the output axle head of motor, the fixed feed chute that is provided with in casing upper end middle part, the fixed communicating pipe that is provided with in feed chute one side, the fixed filtration storehouse that is provided with of one end of keeping away from the casing communicating pipe, it is provided with the filter core to filter the inboard middle part of storehouse, it is provided with block mechanism all to fix with the upper end both sides with the inside. The utility model discloses simple structure result of use can smash the waste material rubble rubbish that produces when building, can fall the dust rapid processing who produces when smashing simultaneously, reduces the dust and raises.
The utility model relates to a processing technology field specifically is a building rubbish processing apparatus for decorate.
The construction waste refers to residue, waste soil, waste material, sludge and other wastes generated in the process of constructing, laying or dismantling and repairing various buildings, structures, pipe networks and the like by construction and construction units or individuals.
And at present when clearing up waste materials such as dregs, fragment of brick, often be used for work such as fill road after smashing it through the device, but the construction waste material reducing mechanism who uses at present is when using, owing to lack recovery unit, can raise a large amount of dusts when the waste material is smashed, and the result of use is relatively poor.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a building rubbish processing apparatus for decorate fitment to solve the problem that proposes among the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a construction waste disposal device for decoration comprises a shell, wherein two sides inside the shell are respectively and movably provided with a transmission roller through a rotating shaft, a plurality of crushing teeth are fixedly arranged on the outer side surface of the transmission roller, a motor is fixedly arranged on one side of the shell through a mounting seat, the output shaft end of the motor is fixedly connected with the transmission roller through a coupling, the middle part of the upper end of the shell is fixedly provided with a feed chute, a communicating pipe is fixedly arranged on one side of the feed chute, a filter bin is fixedly arranged at one end of the communicating pipe away from the shell, a filter element is arranged in the middle of the inner side of the filter bin, clamping mechanisms are fixedly arranged at the lower end and the two sides of the upper end in the filter bin, the lower end of one side of the filtering bin, which is far away from the shell, is fixedly provided with a pump body, the lower end of the filtering bin is fixedly provided with an air inlet pipe, and the air inlet end of the pump body is fixedly connected with the filtering bin through the air inlet pipe.
Preferably, block mechanism includes draw-in groove, telescopic link, arc fixture block, spring, the draw-in groove is seted up in filter core surface four corners department, the telescopic link is fixed to be set up in the inside lower extreme of filter bin and upper end both sides, the telescopic link is close to the fixed arc fixture block that is provided with of one end of draw-in groove, telescopic link outside surface cover is equipped with the spring, promotes the arc fixture block through telescopic link and spring and blocks the draw-in groove to can play the effect of fixed filter core, can conveniently dismantle the renew cartridge simultaneously.
Preferably, the surface of the filter bin is movably provided with a box door through a hinge, and the filter element can be conveniently taken out by opening the box door through the hinge.
Preferably, the both sides of feed chute lower extreme all are fixed and are provided with the guide block, can conveniently lead the waste material that needs to smash to between driving drum and the crushing tooth through the guide block.
Preferably, a filter screen is fixedly arranged between the feeding tank and the communicating pipe, and broken stones can be prevented from collapsing into the communicating pipe when the waste materials are crushed through the filter screen.
Preferably, the lower end of the shell is fixedly provided with a discharge chute, and crushed waste materials can be conveniently led out through the discharge chute.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
1. the utility model discloses a large amount of dusts that produce during crushing can be through the pump body for the pump body can take the inside air of filter bin out, makes its inside negative pressure that forms, thereby makes the filter bin can inhale inside through communicating pipe the flue gas that produces when will smashing, and inside the flue gas inhales the filter bin, and can contact with the filter core when passing through the filter bin under the effect of the pump body, thereby through the filter core with the dust particle filtering in the gas, reduce the dust and raise.
2. The utility model discloses can open the chamber door through the hinge after the device uses for a long time, then can directly drag the filter core from filtering the inside of storehouse, it is comparatively convenient to take out the filter core, only need during the installation aim at new filter core filter storehouse insert can, when the filter core is whole to be inserted and filter the inside back in storehouse, the draw-in groove is in arc fixture block position just, at this moment the arc fixture block pops out under the spring action, the inside completion filter core of card income draw-in groove is fixed, whole process convenient and fast.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of a construction waste disposal device for decoration of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is an installation view of a filtering bin and a filtering core of the construction waste disposal device for decoration of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is an enlarged view of the construction waste disposal device for decoration at A in FIG. 2;
fig. 4 is an installation view of the motor and the housing of the construction waste disposal device for decoration.
In the figure: 1. a housing; 2. a driving roller; 3. crushing teeth; 4. an electric motor; 5. a feed chute; 6. a communicating pipe; 7. a filtering bin; 8. a filter element; 9. a pump body; 10. an air inlet pipe; 11. a card slot; 12. a telescopic rod; 13. an arc-shaped fixture block; 14. a spring; 15. a box door; 16. a guide block; 17. filtering with a screen; 18. a discharge chute.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention provides a technical solution: a construction waste treatment device for decoration comprises a shell 1, wherein transmission rollers 2 are movably arranged on two sides inside the shell 1 through rotating shafts, a plurality of crushing teeth 3 are fixedly arranged on the outer side surface of each transmission roller 2, a motor 4 is fixedly arranged on one side of the shell 1 through an installation seat, the output shaft end of the motor 4 is fixedly connected with the transmission rollers 2 through a coupling, a feeding groove 5 is fixedly arranged in the middle of the upper end of the shell 1, a communicating pipe 6 is fixedly arranged on one side of the feeding groove 5, a filtering bin 7 is fixedly arranged at one end, away from the shell 1, of the communicating pipe 6, a filter element 8 is arranged in the middle of the inner side of the filtering bin 7, clamping mechanisms are fixedly arranged on the lower end and the upper end of the inner side of the filtering bin 7, a pump body 9 is fixedly arranged at the lower end, away from the shell 1, of the filtering bin, the air inlet end of the pump body 9 is fixedly connected with the filter bin 7 through an air inlet pipe 10.
The clamping mechanism comprises a clamping groove 11, a telescopic rod 12, arc-shaped clamping blocks 13 and a spring 14, wherein the clamping groove 11 is arranged at the four corners of the surface of the filter element 8, the telescopic rod 12 is fixedly arranged at the lower end and the two sides of the upper end in the filter bin 7, one end of the telescopic rod 12 close to the clamping groove 11 is fixedly provided with the arc-shaped clamping blocks 13, the spring 14 is sleeved on the outer side surface of the telescopic rod 12, the arc-shaped clamping blocks 13 are pushed by the telescopic rod 12 and the spring 14 to clamp the clamping groove 11, so that the filter element 8 can be fixed, the filter element 8 can be conveniently disassembled and replaced, the surface of the filter bin 7 is provided with a bin door 15 through hinge activity, the filter element 8 can be conveniently taken out by opening the bin door 15 through a hinge, the two sides of the lower end of the feed chute 5 are, the fixed filter screen 17 that is provided with between feed chute 5 and communicating pipe 6, can prevent through filter screen 17 that the rubble from collapsing into communicating pipe 6 when the waste material is smashed, the fixed blown down tank 18 that is provided with of casing 1 lower extreme can conveniently derive the waste material after smashing through blown down tank 18.
The working principle is as follows: when the device is used, waste materials to be crushed can be guided into the shell 1 through the feeding chute 5, then the transmission roller 2 can be driven to rotate through the motor 4, so that crushed stone of the waste materials can be crushed through the crushing teeth 3, a large amount of dust generated during crushing can pass through the pump body 9, air in the filter bin 7 can be pumped out through the pump body 9, negative pressure is formed in the filter bin 7, smoke generated during crushing can be sucked into the filter bin 7 through the communicating pipe 6, the smoke is sucked into the filter bin 7 and can be contacted with the filter element 8 when passing through the filter bin 7 under the action of the pump body 9, dust particles in the gas are filtered through the filter element 8, finally, the filtered gas is discharged from the interior of the filter bin 7 under the action of the pump body 9, and the box door 15 can be opened through a hinge after the device is used for a long time, then can directly drag out filter core 8 from filtering 7 insides of storehouse, arc fixture block 13 can receive the extrusion when dragging filter core 8, thereby make telescopic link 12 shrink, make arc fixture block 13 no longer block draw-in groove 11, just so can take out filter core 8, convenient and fast, only need during the installation with new filter core 8 aim at filter storehouse 7 insert can, arc fixture block 13 can shrink after receiving the extrusion on the same reason, when filter core 8 all inserts filter storehouse 7 inside backs, draw-in groove 11 is in arc fixture block 13 position just, at this moment arc fixture block 13 pops out under spring 14 effect, it is fixed to go into the inside completion filter core 8 of draw-in groove 11, whole process is convenient and fast also, this is exactly the utility model relates to a building rubbish processing apparatus's theory for decoration.
It is noted that, herein, relational terms such as first and second, and the like may be used solely to distinguish one entity or action from another entity or action without necessarily requiring or implying any actual such relationship or order between such entities or actions. Also, the terms "comprises," "comprising," or any other variation thereof, are intended to cover a non-exclusive inclusion, such that a process, method, article, or apparatus that comprises a list of elements does not include only those elements but may include other elements not expressly listed or inherent to such process, method, article, or apparatus.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. A construction waste disposal device for decoration, comprising a housing (1), characterized in that: the grinding machine is characterized in that transmission rollers (2) are movably arranged on two sides in the shell (1) through rotating shafts, a plurality of grinding teeth (3) are fixedly arranged on the outer side surface of each transmission roller (2), a motor (4) is fixedly arranged on one side of the shell (1) through a mounting seat, an output shaft end of the motor (4) is fixedly connected with the transmission rollers (2) through a coupling, a feeding groove (5) is fixedly arranged in the middle of the upper end of the shell (1), a communicating pipe (6) is fixedly arranged on one side of the feeding groove (5), a filtering bin (7) is fixedly arranged at one end, far away from the shell (1), of the communicating pipe (6), a filter element (8) is arranged in the middle of the inner side of the filtering bin (7), clamping mechanisms are fixedly arranged on the lower end and the upper end of the filtering bin (7), and a pump body (9) is fixedly, the lower end of the filter bin (7) is fixedly provided with an air inlet pipe (10), and the air inlet end of the pump body (9) is fixedly connected with the filter bin (7) through the air inlet pipe (10).
2. A construction waste disposal device for finishing as set forth in claim 1, wherein: block mechanism includes draw-in groove (11), telescopic link (12), arc fixture block (13), spring (14), draw-in groove (11) are seted up in filter core (8) surface four corners department, telescopic link (12) are fixed to be set up and are being filtered inside lower extreme and upper end both sides in storehouse (7), the fixed arc fixture block (13) that is provided with of one end that is close to draw-in groove (11) telescopic link (12), telescopic link (12) outside surface cover is equipped with spring (14).
3. A construction waste disposal device for finishing as set forth in claim 1, wherein: and a box door (15) is movably arranged on the surface of the filter bin (7) through a hinge.
4. A construction waste disposal device for finishing as set forth in claim 1, wherein: and guide blocks (16) are fixedly arranged on two sides of the lower end of the feed chute (5).
5. A construction waste disposal device for finishing as set forth in claim 1, wherein: a filter screen (17) is fixedly arranged between the feed chute (5) and the communicating pipe (6).
6. A construction waste disposal device for finishing as set forth in claim 1, wherein: the lower end of the shell (1) is fixedly provided with a discharge chute (18).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921691490.9U CN211303192U (en)||2019-10-11||2019-10-11||A building rubbish processing apparatus for decorate fitment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921691490.9U CN211303192U (en)||2019-10-11||2019-10-11||A building rubbish processing apparatus for decorate fitment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211303192U true CN211303192U (en)||2020-08-21|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921691490.9U Active CN211303192U (en)||2019-10-11||2019-10-11||A building rubbish processing apparatus for decorate fitment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211303192U (en)|
- 2019-10-11 CN CN201921691490.9U patent/CN211303192U/en active Active
|CN210543681U (en)||High-efficient recycle device of concrete sewage|
|CN111617868A (en)||Building waste treatment device with dregs screening function|
|CN110882783A (en)||Waste timber fragmentation treatment device with dust removal function|
|CN211621922U (en)||Efficiency of desilting is improved municipal pipeline desilting device|
|CN210994469U (en)||Concrete reducing mechanism is used in building engineering quality testing|
|CN209901385U (en)||Collecting device is smashed to building waste|
|CN211303192U (en)||A building rubbish processing apparatus for decorate fitment|
|CN212468243U (en)||Construction waste crushing equipment|
|CN211303202U (en)||Solid waste treatment equipment with dust removal effect|
|CN210845745U (en)||Dust treatment device for metal abrasive production workshop|
|CN112404111A (en)||Construction waste is with categorised conveyor|
|CN208066488U (en)||A kind of waste and old scraps of paper grinding device|
|CN216025430U (en)||Building rubbish reducing mechanism for building engineering|
|CN213077814U (en)||Rubble reducing mechanism for construction|
|CN216502194U (en)||Well lid casting waste sand smashes filtration treatment device|
|CN214863927U (en)||Building rubbish circulation reducing mechanism|
|CN216779822U (en)||Garbage crushing device for constructional engineering|
|CN215312725U (en)||Grinding device for grain processing|
|CN216261004U (en)||Building waste processing apparatus for civil engineering|
|CN216322223U (en)||Building energy-saving recovery device|
|CN215748197U (en)||Incomplete bits recovery mechanism for flat grinder|
|CN214812432U (en)||Waste concrete separation equipment for concrete processing|
|CN215198245U (en)||Grit processingequipment with dust removal mechanism|
|CN215140791U (en)||Effective recovery unit of construction discarded object|
|CN209317857U (en)||A kind of building waste disintegrating apparatus|