CN211294446U - Economic and technical development simulation sand table - Google PatentsEconomic and technical development simulation sand table Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211294446U CN211294446U CN202020054099.4U CN202020054099U CN211294446U CN 211294446 U CN211294446 U CN 211294446U CN 202020054099 U CN202020054099 U CN 202020054099U CN 211294446 U CN211294446 U CN 211294446U
- Prior art keywords
- supporting seat
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000004576 sand Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 63
- 238000004088 simulation Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 22
- 238000005516 engineering processes Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 14
- 230000001070 adhesive Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000000853 adhesives Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000000741 silica gel Substances 0.000 abstract description 15
- 229910002027 silica gel Inorganic materials 0.000 abstract description 15
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 6
- 239000002245 particles Substances 0.000 description 6
- 230000001965 increased Effects 0.000 description 4
- 238000010586 diagrams Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005553 drilling Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000003068 static Effects 0.000 description 2
- 281000026979 Flickr companies 0.000 description 1
- 208000004350 Strabismus Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003042 antagnostic Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000002708 enhancing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003993 interaction Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an economic technology development simulation sand table belongs to simulation sand table field, the on-line screen storage device comprises a base, the top of base is provided with the supporting seat, the motor is installed to the bottom of supporting seat, the output of motor extends to the top of supporting seat and is connected with the sand table groove, the top of supporting seat is encircleed and has been seted up the slide rail, when vwatching, the staff can be with sole pressure in the connecting rod, thereby make the spring shrink, fixed plate and silica gel pad downstream, can extrude motor switch after the fixed plate moves down to a certain position, and then make the motor begin to rotate, the motor rotates and makes the sand table groove begin to rotate slowly, can support the bottom in sand table groove through the supporting wheel, make it rotate more stably, and then can carry out angle regulation to the sand table groove according to the sight position.
The utility model relates to a simulation sand table technical field specifically is an economic technology development simulation sand table.
The sand table simulation operation is an enterprise training course which is researched and developed aiming at enterprise ERP sand table simulation games, is an operation management type actual combat drilling course integrating knowledge, interestingness and antagonism, and mainly utilizes various application tools of the sand table to train the team spirit of students and comprehensively improve the management capability through role playing, scene drilling and enterprise operation management simulation.
The current sand table is single in structure, needs the continuous adjustment station position of viewer to watch when using, brings inconvenience for the viewer to reduced the ornamental effect that the sand table appears, current partial sand table is for the ease of moving simultaneously, though adopted the gyro wheel structure, but just because adopt the gyro wheel structure to make sand table and ground area of contact not enough, receive a little external force very easily in the in-service use and just squint, reduced the stability of sand table.
Disclosure of Invention
An object of the utility model is to provide an economic technology development simulation sand table to solve the poor and stability problem inadequately of the ornamental effect who proposes in the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: an economic technology development simulation sand table comprises a base, wherein a supporting seat is arranged at the top of the base, a motor is installed at the bottom of the supporting seat, the output end of the motor extends to the top of the supporting seat and is connected with a sand table groove, a sliding rail is arranged at the top of the supporting seat in a surrounding mode, two sides of the bottom of the sand table groove are in sliding fit with the sliding rail through supporting wheels, a motor switch is arranged on one side of the top of the supporting seat, a fixing box is fixed on one side of the bottom of the supporting seat, a connecting rod extending to the top of the supporting seat penetrates through the top of the fixing box, a spring is sleeved on the outer surface of the connecting rod, a fixing plate is fixed at the top end of the connecting rod, a silica gel pad is arranged at the top of the fixing plate, a supporting plate is connected with the upper portion of the inner portion, and a friction pad is arranged at the bottom of the base.
Preferably, a hydraulic rod switch is arranged on one side of the top of the base, and the hydraulic rod switch is electrically connected with the hydraulic rod.
Preferably, the bottom of the sand disc groove is provided with a plurality of convex grains in a surrounding mode.
Preferably, the motor switch is electrically connected with the motor.
Preferably, the friction pad is fixed to the bottom of the base by using an adhesive, and the friction pad is made of a rubber material.
Preferably, the support plate is in sliding engagement with the chute.
Preferably, a horse race lamp is arranged around the top of the sand table groove.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the sand table for simulating economic technology development is provided with a connecting rod, a spring, a motor, a supporting wheel, a fixed plate, a silica gel pad, convex particles and a motor switch, when in viewing, a worker can press the connecting rod by using a sole to enable the spring to contract, the fixed plate and the silica gel pad move downwards, the motor switch is extruded after the fixed plate moves downwards to a certain position, the motor starts to rotate, the sand table groove starts to rotate slowly due to the rotation of the motor, the bottom of the sand table groove can be supported by the supporting wheel, the rotation of the sand table groove is more stable, the angle of the sand table groove can be adjusted according to the position of the viewer, after the angle is adjusted, the worker releases the pressure on the connecting rod, the fixed plate drives the silica gel pad to move upwards under the action of the spring, after the pressure is released, the motor switch is not pressed, and the motor is not started, when the silica gel pad rises to a certain degree, the silica gel pad is contacted with the convex particles to increase the friction force, so that the sand table groove can stop rotating, a quick braking effect is achieved, and the practicability and the ornamental value of the sand table are increased;
this kind of economic technology development simulation sand table is provided with the friction pad, the hydraulic stem, backup pad and gyro wheel, when needing to remove, make the backup pad downstream through the hydraulic stem extension to make the gyro wheel stretch out the bottom of base, support the sand table with this, then remove the sand table through the gyro wheel, when needs are static, the hydraulic stem drives the backup pad upward movement, make the inside of gyro wheel withdrawal base with this, at this moment friction pad and ground contact, thereby make this simulation sand table more stable when the show.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the cross-sectional structure of the base of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic diagram of the fixing plate structure of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic diagram of a partially enlarged structure of the present invention a.
In the figure: 1. a base; 2. a supporting seat; 3. a hydraulic lever switch; 4. a slide rail; 5. a friction pad; 6. a sand table groove; 7. a motor; 8. a fixing box; 9. a connecting rod; 10. a support wheel; 11. a roller; 12. a support plate; 13. a hydraulic lever; 14. a chute; 15. a spring; 16. a fixing plate; 17. a silica gel pad; 18. convex particles; 19. a motor switch; 20. a horse race lamp.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
In the present invention, unless otherwise expressly stated or limited, the terms "disposed," "mounted," "connected," "fixed," "sleeved," and the like are to be construed broadly, e.g., as either a fixed connection, a removable connection, or an integral part; can be mechanically or electrically connected; the two elements may be connected directly or indirectly through an intermediate medium, and the two elements may be connected internally or in an interaction relationship, and a person skilled in the art can understand the specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention according to specific situations.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention provides a technical solution: an economic technology development simulation sand table comprises a base 1, a supporting seat 2, a hydraulic rod switch 3, a sliding rail 4, a friction pad 5, a sand table groove 6, a motor 7, a fixing box 8, a connecting rod 9, a supporting wheel 10, a roller 11, a supporting plate 12, a hydraulic rod 13, a sliding groove 14, a spring 15, a fixing plate 16, a silica gel pad 17, a convex particle 18, a motor switch 19 and a horse race lamp 20, wherein the supporting seat 2 is arranged at the top of the base 1, the motor 7 is arranged at the bottom of the supporting seat 2, the output end of the motor 7 extends to the top of the supporting seat 2 and is connected with the sand table groove 6, the sliding rail 4 is arranged around the top of the supporting seat 2, two sides of the bottom of the sand table groove 6 are in sliding fit with the sliding rail 4 through the supporting wheel 10, the motor switch 19 is arranged on one side of the top of the supporting seat 2, the fixing box 8 is fixed on one side, spring 15 has been cup jointed to the surface of connecting rod 9, and the top of connecting rod 9 is fixed with fixed plate 16, and the top of fixed plate 16 is provided with silica gel pad 17, and base 1's inside top is connected with backup pad 12 through hydraulic stem 13, and spout 14 has been seted up to base 1's inside both sides, and gyro wheel 11 that extends to base 1 bottom is installed to the bottom of backup pad 12, and base 1's bottom is provided with friction pad 5, increases frictional force to this stability that improves.
Referring to fig. 1, 2 and 4, a hydraulic rod switch 3 is disposed on one side of the top of the base 1, the hydraulic rod switch 3 is electrically connected to the hydraulic rod 13, so as to control the hydraulic rod 13, and the bottom of the sand table groove 6 is surrounded by a plurality of protruding particles 18, so that the protruding particles 18 are embedded into the silica gel pad 17, thereby increasing friction.
Referring to fig. 1-2, the motor switch 19 is electrically connected to the motor 7 for operating the motor 7, the friction pad 5 is fixed to the bottom of the base 1 by an adhesive, and the friction pad 5 is made of rubber for increasing the friction force with the ground, so that the simulated sand table is more stable.
Referring to fig. 1-2, the supporting plate 12 is slidably engaged with the sliding slot 14 to make the up-and-down movement of the supporting plate 12 more stable, and the marquee 20 is disposed around the top of the sand table slot 6 to enhance the aesthetic and ornamental features of the simulated sand table.
The working principle is as follows: firstly, the worker checks whether each part is intact, if the part is damaged, the part is replaced in time, when the part needs to be moved, the support plate 12 moves downwards through the extension of the hydraulic rod 13, so that the roller 11 extends out of the bottom of the base 1 to support the sand table, then the sand table is moved through the roller 11, when the part needs to be static, the hydraulic rod 13 drives the support plate 12 to move upwards, so that the roller 11 retracts into the base 1, at the moment, the friction pad 5 is contacted with the ground, so that the simulation sand table is more stable when being displayed, when the part is viewed, the worker can press the connecting rod 9 through the sole, so that the spring 15 contracts, the fixing plate 16 and the silica gel pad 17 move downwards, when the fixing plate 16 moves downwards to a certain position, the motor switch 19 is pressed, so that the motor 7 starts to rotate, the motor 7 rotates to enable the sand table groove 6 to start to rotate slowly, can support the bottom in sand table groove 6 through supporting wheel 10 for it rotates more stably, and then can carry out angle regulation to sand table groove 6 according to the sight position, after angle regulation, the staff releases the pressure to connecting rod 9, and then makes fixed plate 16 drive silica gel pad 17 upward movement under the effect of spring 15, after releasing the pressure, motor switch 19 then is not pressed, so that motor 7 does not start, after silica gel pad 17 rises to certain degree, silica gel pad 17 has increased frictional force with protruding grain 18 contact, make sand table groove 6 can stall, a quick braking effect has been played.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides an economic technology development simulation sand table, includes base (1), its characterized in that: the sand disc grinding machine is characterized in that a supporting seat (2) is arranged at the top of the base (1), a motor (7) is installed at the bottom of the supporting seat (2), the output end of the motor (7) extends to the top of the supporting seat (2) and is connected with a sand disc groove (6), a sliding rail (4) is arranged at the top of the supporting seat (2) in a surrounding mode, two sides of the bottom of the sand disc groove (6) are in sliding fit with the sliding rail (4) through supporting wheels (10), a motor switch (19) is arranged on one side of the top of the supporting seat (2), a fixing box (8) is fixed on one side of the bottom of the supporting seat (2), a connecting rod (9) extending to the top of the supporting seat (2) penetrates through the top of the fixing box (8), a spring (15) is sleeved on the outer surface of the connecting rod (9), a fixing plate (16) is fixed at the top, the inside top of base (1) is connected with backup pad (12) through hydraulic stem (13), spout (14) have been seted up to the inside both sides of base (1), gyro wheel (11) that extend to base (1) bottom are installed to the bottom of backup pad (12), the bottom of base (1) is provided with friction pad (5).
2. An economic technology development simulation sand table according to claim 1, wherein: one side of the top of the base (1) is provided with a hydraulic rod switch (3), and the hydraulic rod switch (3) is electrically connected with a hydraulic rod (13).
3. An economic technology development simulation sand table according to claim 1, wherein: the bottom of the sand disc groove (6) is provided with a plurality of convex grains (18) in a surrounding manner.
4. An economic technology development simulation sand table according to claim 1, wherein: the motor switch (19) is electrically connected with the motor (7).
5. An economic technology development simulation sand table according to claim 1, wherein: the friction pad (5) is fixed at the bottom of the base (1) by adopting an adhesive, and the friction pad (5) is made of a rubber material.
6. An economic technology development simulation sand table according to claim 1, wherein: the supporting plate (12) is in sliding fit with the sliding groove (14).
7. An economic technology development simulation sand table according to claim 1, wherein: the top of the sand table groove (6) is provided with a horse race lamp (20) in a surrounding way.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020054099.4U CN211294446U (en)||2020-01-12||2020-01-12||Economic and technical development simulation sand table|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020054099.4U CN211294446U (en)||2020-01-12||2020-01-12||Economic and technical development simulation sand table|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211294446U true CN211294446U (en)||2020-08-18|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020054099.4U Active CN211294446U (en)||2020-01-12||2020-01-12||Economic and technical development simulation sand table|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211294446U (en)|
- 2020-01-12 CN CN202020054099.4U patent/CN211294446U/en active Active
|CN205194282U (en)||Multifunctional advertising board|
|CN106670056A (en)||Efficient gluing equipment for shoemaking in shoe factories|
|CN206499023U (en)||A kind of one factory portable plug spitball equipment|
|CN211294446U (en)||Economic and technical development simulation sand table|
|CN107261472B (en)||It is a kind of based on motor control can automatic speed regulation slide plate|
|CN107425796A (en)||A kind of outdoor flower show photovoltaic component palette presentation device|
|CN106690654A (en)||Convenient paper filler filling device for shoe factory|
|CN208060514U (en)||A kind of landslide simulation experimental device|
|CN109686192B (en)||Economic management teaching demonstration teaching aid|
|CN205782708U (en)||A kind of stage lamp hanging device|
|CN207092416U (en)||A kind of adjustable warehouse stair|
|CN201901832U (en)||Simulated ice floor for ice skating rink|
|CN111010066A (en)||Solar power generation system|
|CN205028589U (en)||Novel solar energy electronic information tablet|
|CN208686147U (en)||Rotatable cylinder type landscape passive facility|
|CN208660219U (en)||A kind of Martial Arts Teaching security platform|
|CN209343670U (en)||Electronic information integrally exhibiting platform|
|CN203540020U (en)||Brake type skateboard|
|CN206712728U (en)||A kind of outdoor flower show photovoltaic component palette presentation device|
|CN205250805U (en)||Antidetonation library desk|
|CN203515114U (en)||Oil-free automatic door closing device|
|CN204889254U (en)||Special folding seat of flexible activity stand|
|CN204797253U (en)||Swivel chair convenient to massage|
|CN210170813U (en)||Slide is used in outdoor education of english|
|CN210564360U (en)||Support arrangement suitable for mine rig|