CN211273894U - Novel environmental protection dust collecting equipment - Google PatentsNovel environmental protection dust collecting equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211273894U CN211273894U CN201921778731.3U CN201921778731U CN211273894U CN 211273894 U CN211273894 U CN 211273894U CN 201921778731 U CN201921778731 U CN 201921778731U CN 211273894 U CN211273894 U CN 211273894U
- Prior art keywords
- water tank
- liquid pump
- novel environment
- Prior art date
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 98
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 29
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 27
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 238000005201 scrubbing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 8
- 239000011159 matrix material Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 241000883990 Flabellum Species 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000000779 smoke Substances 0.000 abstract description 7
- 230000001680 brushing Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 description 18
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 description 6
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 5
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 4
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000002485 combustion reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000003546 flue gas Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005422 blasting Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005265 energy consumption Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003344 environmental pollutant Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000945 filler Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003517 fume Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002440 industrial waste Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010297 mechanical methods and process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000002844 melting Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 231100000719 pollutant Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 238000009628 steelmaking Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a novel environmental protection dust removal device in the technical field of environmental protection dust removal, which comprises a dust filtration tank, wherein the upper end surface of the dust filtration tank is connected with an inlet pipe in a penetrating way, the left end of the dust filtration tank is provided with an air outlet, the side wall of the dust filtration tank is connected with a collection hopper in a penetrating way, the lower side of the collection hopper is connected with a water tank in a penetrating way, the inner bottom wall of the water tank is fixedly connected with a liquid pump, the output end of the liquid pump is connected with one end of a liquid guide pipe in a penetrating way, the other end of the liquid guide pipe is connected with a spray head in a penetrating way after sequentially passing through the top wall of the water tank and the top wall of the dust filtration tank, the temperature of the whole tail gas can be effectively reduced by adding the structures of the water tank, the liquid pump, the spray head and the like, the smoke dust can, then brushing and collecting by using a scrubbing brush, thereby improving the collecting efficiency.
The utility model relates to an environmental protection dust removal technical field specifically is a novel environmental protection dust collecting equipment.
In recent years, with rapid development of economy, metallurgical steelmaking electric furnaces and raw coal-fired boilers have increased, and the atmospheric pollutants discharged from these furnaces pose great harm to the surrounding environment, so that a technology for removing particulate matters from dust-containing gas to reduce the emission thereof to the atmosphere has become more and more important. A technical measure for removing particulate matter from a dust-laden gas to reduce its emission to the atmosphere is called dust removal.
The dust-containing industrial waste gas is generated from mechanical processes such as crushing, screening, conveying and blasting of solid substances, or from processes such as combustion, high-temperature melting and chemical reaction. The former contains dust with large particle size and chemical composition the same as the original solid matter, and the latter contains dust with small particle size and chemical property different from that of the substance to be generated. Improvements in production processes and combustion techniques can reduce particulate generation. Dust collectors are widely used to control dust and fumes that have been generated.
The trapping mechanism can be classified into a mechanical dust collector, an electric dust collector, a filtering dust collector, a washing dust collector and the like. The mechanical dust remover removes dust particles from the airflow by means of mechanical force, and has the advantages of simple structure, low equipment cost and operation cost, but low dust removal efficiency. The electrostatic precipitator utilizes electrostatic force to separate dust particles from air flow, and is usually classified according to plate type and tube type, and is characterized by small air flow resistance and high investment. The occupied area is large. The filter dust collector enables dust-containing gas to flow through the filter material to separate and trap dust particles, and the two modes of internal filtering and surface filtering are not suitable for the dust-containing gas with high temperature. The washing dust remover washes dust-containing gas by liquid, so that dust particles collide with liquid drops or liquid films to be captured and are separated from gas flow, and the operation cost is high.
In order to solve the problem of tail gas dust removal of pollution type enterprises, on one hand, the dust removal efficiency is improved, the smoke temperature is reduced, on the other hand, the energy consumption in the dust removal process is reduced as much as possible, and therefore, the novel environment-friendly dust removal equipment is provided.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a novel environmental protection dust collecting equipment to solve and provide the problem among the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a novel environment-friendly dust removing device comprises a dust filtering tank, wherein the upper end surface of the dust filtering tank is connected with an inlet pipe in a penetrating way, the left end of the dust filtering tank is provided with a gas outlet, the side wall of the dust filtering tank is connected with a collecting hopper in a penetrating way, the lower side of the collecting hopper is connected with a water tank in a penetrating way, the inner bottom wall of the water tank is fixedly connected with a liquid pump, the output end of the liquid pump is connected with one end of a liquid guide pipe in a penetrating way, the other end of the liquid guide pipe sequentially penetrates through the top wall of the water tank and the top wall of the dust filtering tank and is connected with a spray head in a penetrating way, the inner side wall of the water tank is fixedly connected with a porous plate, the upper end surface of the porous plate is provided with a sponge block, the outer side wall of the dust filtering tank is, the inside wall fixedly connected with dust cage of dirt jar, the installation axle rotates and runs through the dust cage, the lateral wall fixedly connected with two scrubbing brushes of mounting panel, liquid pump, motor, switch pass through the wire with external power source and constitute a series circuit jointly.
Preferably, the dust filter tank is of a cylindrical structure.
Preferably, the side wall of the water tank is provided with a sponge mounting opening and is additionally provided with a first cover.
Preferably, the top wall of the water tank is provided with a water filling opening and is additionally provided with a second cover.
Preferably, the porous plate is provided with water leakage holes arranged in a matrix manner.
Preferably, the motor is fixedly mounted on the outer side wall of the dust filter tank through a mounting frame.
Preferably, the two scrubbing brushes are symmetrical about the mounting shaft, and the bristles of the two scrubbing brushes abut against the dust collection cover.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
1. through adding structures such as water tank, liquid pump and shower nozzle, can effectively reduce the temperature of whole tail gas to can collect the smoke and dust in the sponge piece along with the flowing water, be convenient for handle.
2. Through adding structures such as dust cage, mounting panel and scrubbing brush, can filter out the dust on the dust cage when the flue gas passes through, then use the scrubbing brush to remove and collect, improve collection efficiency.
In order to more clearly illustrate the technical solutions of the embodiments of the present invention, the drawings used in the description of the embodiments will be briefly introduced below, and it is obvious that the drawings in the following description are only some embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious for those skilled in the art that other drawings can be obtained according to these drawings without creative efforts.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the structure A of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic view of the three-dimensional structure of the dust collecting cover of the present invention.
In the drawings, the components represented by the respective reference numerals are listed below:
1-dust filtration tank, 2-feeding pipe, 3-air outlet, 4-collecting hopper, 5-water tank, 6-liquid pump, 7-liquid guide pipe, 8-spray head, 9-porous plate, 10-sponge block, 11-motor, 12-mounting shaft, 13-fan blade, 14-dust collection cover, 15-mounting plate and 16-scrubbing brush.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments of the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person of ordinary skill in the art without creative efforts belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the present invention provides a technical solution: the utility model provides a novel environmental protection dust collecting equipment, including dust filtration jar 1, dust filtration jar 1's up end through connection has inlet pipe 2, gas outlet 3 has been seted up to dust filtration jar 1's left end, dust filtration jar 1's lateral wall through connection has the collection to fight 4, the downside through connection who collects and fight 4 has water tank 5, interior diapire fixedly connected with liquid pump 6 of water tank 5, the one end of output through connection catheter 7 of liquid pump 6, the other end of catheter 7 has the shower nozzle 8 of through connection after passing water tank 5's roof and dust filtration jar 1's roof in proper order, the inside wall fixedly connected with perforated plate 9 of water tank 5, the up end of perforated plate 9 is provided with sponge piece 10, this structure can effectively reduce whole tail gas's temperature, and can be along with flowing water collection in sponge piece 10, be convenient for.
Motor 11 is installed to the lateral wall of dirt jar 1, one side of fixed connection mounting panel 15 behind the lateral wall that runs through dirt jar 1 is rotated to motor 11's output, mounting panel 15's opposite side fixedly connected with installation axle 12, two flabellums 13 of the lateral wall fixedly connected with of installation axle 12, dirt jar 1's inside wall fixedly connected with dust cage 14, installation axle 12 rotates and runs through dust cage 14, two scrubbing brushes 16 of mounting panel 15's lateral wall fixedly connected with, liquid pump 6, motor 11, the switch passes through the series circuit of wire with external power source and constitutes jointly, this structure can filter out the dust on dust cage 14 when the flue gas passes through, then use scrubbing brush 16 to brush and remove and collect, the efficiency of collection is improved.
Wherein, dust filtration jar 1 is the cylinder type structure, and the sponge installing port has been seted up and first lid has been attached to the lateral wall of water tank 5, and the filler has been seted up and has been attached to the roof of water tank 5, sets up the hole that leaks that the matrix was arranged on the perforated plate 9, and motor 11 passes through mounting bracket fixed mounting on dust filtration jar 1's lateral wall, and two scrubbing brushes 16 are inconsistent with dust cage 14 about the brush hair of installation axle 12 symmetry and two scrubbing brushes 16.
One specific application of this embodiment is: when dust removal is needed to be carried out on polluted tail gas, a series circuit is connected, a liquid pump 6 and a motor 11 start to operate, the polluted tail gas is introduced from a feeding pipe 2, at the moment, the motor 11 drives a mounting shaft 12 to rotate through a mounting plate 15, the mounting shaft 12 drives fan blades 13 to rotate, the formed air flow absorbs the smoke gas and discharges the smoke gas through an air outlet 3, in the process, the smoke gas passes through a dust collection cover 14, dust in the smoke gas is filtered out on the surface of the dust collection cover 14, meanwhile, the mounting plate 15 also drives a scrubbing brush 16 to rotate to sweep the dust down, in addition, the liquid pump 6 pumps water in a water tank 5 out, the water is sprayed out through a spray head 8 after passing through a liquid guide pipe 7, the water can also flush the dust on the dust collection cover 14, the dust collection efficiency is improved, finally the dust falls on a sponge block 10 through a collection hopper 4, excessive water falls through, relatively saving water resources.
In the description herein, references to the description of "one embodiment," "an example," "a specific example," etc., mean that a particular feature, structure, material, or characteristic described in connection with the embodiment or example is included in at least one embodiment or example of the invention. In this specification, the schematic representations of the terms used above do not necessarily refer to the same embodiment or example. Furthermore, the particular features, structures, materials, or characteristics described may be combined in any suitable manner in any one or more embodiments or examples.
The preferred embodiments of the present invention disclosed above are intended only to help illustrate the present invention. The preferred embodiments are not intended to be exhaustive or to limit the invention to the precise embodiments disclosed. Obviously, many modifications and variations are possible in light of the above teaching. The embodiments were chosen and described in order to best explain the principles of the invention and its practical applications, to thereby enable others skilled in the art to best understand the invention for and utilize the invention. The present invention is limited only by the claims and their full scope and equivalents.
1. The utility model provides a novel environmental protection dust collecting equipment, includes dirt filtrating jar (1), its characterized in that: the dust filtration device is characterized in that an inlet pipe (2) is connected to the upper end face of the dust filtration tank (1) in a penetrating manner, an air outlet (3) is formed in the left end of the dust filtration tank (1), a collecting hopper (4) is connected to the side wall of the dust filtration tank (1) in a penetrating manner, a water tank (5) is connected to the lower side of the collecting hopper (4) in a penetrating manner, a liquid pump (6) is fixedly connected to the inner bottom wall of the water tank (5), an output end of the liquid pump (6) is connected to one end of a liquid guide pipe (7) in a penetrating manner, the other end of the liquid guide pipe (7) sequentially penetrates through the top wall of the water tank (5) and the top wall of the dust filtration tank (1) and then is connected to a spray head (8) in a penetrating manner, a porous plate (9) is fixedly connected to the inner side wall of the water tank (5), a sponge block (10) is arranged on the upper end face of the porous plate, the utility model discloses a dust filter, including mounting panel (15), the opposite side fixedly connected with installation axle (12) of mounting panel (15), two flabellums (13) of the lateral wall fixedly connected with of installation axle (12), the inside wall fixedly connected with dust cage (14) of dirt jar (1), installation axle (12) are rotated and are run through dust cage (14), two scrubbing brushes (16) of the lateral wall fixedly connected with of mounting panel (15), a series circuit is constituteed jointly through the wire to liquid pump (6), motor (11), switch and external power source.
2. The novel environment-friendly dust removing device as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the dust filtering tank (1) is of a cylindrical structure.
3. The novel environment-friendly dust removing device as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the side wall of the water tank (5) is provided with a sponge mounting opening and is additionally provided with a first cover.
4. The novel environment-friendly dust removing device as claimed in claim 1, wherein: and a water filling port is formed in the top wall of the water tank (5) and a second cover is attached to the top wall.
5. The novel environment-friendly dust removing device as claimed in claim 1, wherein: and the porous plate (9) is provided with water leakage holes arranged in a matrix manner.
6. The novel environment-friendly dust removing device as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the motor (11) is fixedly arranged on the outer side wall of the dust filtering tank (1) through a mounting frame.
7. The novel environment-friendly dust removing device as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the two scrubbing brushes (16) are symmetrical about the mounting shaft (12) and the bristles of the two scrubbing brushes (16) are in contact with the dust collection cover (14).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921778731.3U CN211273894U (en)||2019-10-22||2019-10-22||Novel environmental protection dust collecting equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921778731.3U CN211273894U (en)||2019-10-22||2019-10-22||Novel environmental protection dust collecting equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211273894U true CN211273894U (en)||2020-08-18|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921778731.3U Active CN211273894U (en)||2019-10-22||2019-10-22||Novel environmental protection dust collecting equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211273894U (en)|
- 2019-10-22 CN CN201921778731.3U patent/CN211273894U/en active Active
|CN211273894U (en)||Novel environmental protection dust collecting equipment|
|CN213643602U (en)||Environment-friendly waste gas purification tower|
|CN108201974A (en)||A kind of wet cottrell|
|CN111318098B (en)||High-efficiency dust remover|
|CN210522146U (en)||Environment-friendly dust remover|
|CN207831582U (en)||A kind of continuous dust dust-collecting air purifier|
|CN208437040U (en)||A kind of automatic centrifugation wet static dedusting device|
|CN208139358U (en)||A kind of automatic lampblack purifying system|
|CN2072864U (en)||Self-cleaning shower dust remover|
|CN203235355U (en)||High-efficiency dust collector|
|CN206689137U (en)||The electrostatic precipitator of ultrasonic wave on-line cleaning|
|CN210699196U (en)||Dust remover|
|CN214972752U (en)||Environment-friendly dust removal device for welding wire production|
|CN215539327U (en)||High enriched electrostatic precipitator is dirt device in advance|
|CN214389456U (en)||Electrical automation equipment electrostatic precipitator device with function of making an uproar is fallen|
|CN210964590U (en)||Desulfurization dust collecting equipment|
|CN210846761U (en)||Wet-type electric dust remover for flue gas desulfurization|
|CN216125396U (en)||Wet dust-removing purifying equipment|
|CN214389449U (en)||Smoke-eliminating and dust-removing device for furnace and kiln|
|CN213077921U (en)||Circulating spraying system device of dust remover|
|CN108236816A (en)||Using compressed air as the bag-type dust collector and dust removal method of deashing power|
|CN214404135U (en)||Energy-saving dust exhausting fan|
|CN211051714U (en)||Electric dust collector with high dust removal efficiency|
|CN211275028U (en)||Wet electrostatic dust collector for brick kiln|
|CN214513692U (en)||Exhaust-gas treatment equipment convenient to equipment|