CN211135544U - Shaft part machining unit - Google PatentsShaft part machining unit Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211135544U CN211135544U CN201921770562.9U CN201921770562U CN211135544U CN 211135544 U CN211135544 U CN 211135544U CN 201921770562 U CN201921770562 U CN 201921770562U CN 211135544 U CN211135544 U CN 211135544U
- Prior art keywords
- storage tank
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000003754 machining Methods 0.000 title claims description 14
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 38
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 238000001514 detection method Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 9
- 210000002683 Foot Anatomy 0.000 description 5
- 230000001105 regulatory Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000003014 reinforcing Effects 0.000 description 2
- 210000000078 Claw Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 241001438449 Silo Species 0.000 description 1
- 230000004308 accommodation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an axle part processing unit, which comprises an upper stock bin, a lower stock bin, a numerical control lathe and a robot for carrying parts; the feeding bin, the discharging bin and the numerical control lathe are positioned around the robot; the feeding bin comprises an underframe, a feeding wheel and a first storage tank; the first material storage tank is obliquely arranged on the bottom frame, and the lower end of the first material storage tank is opened and faces the feeding wheel; the feeding wheel is pivoted on the underframe and close to the lower end of the first storage tank, and is used for driving the shaft parts on the first storage tank to the corresponding stations, and a plurality of slots for accommodating the shaft parts are formed in the periphery of the feeding wheel. The shaft part processing production unit can realize automatic feeding and discharging and production processing of shaft parts, replaces the mode that most of the existing shaft part processing is operated manually, improves the stability and reliability of products, and achieves the purposes of cost reduction and efficiency improvement.
The utility model relates to a parts machining equipment technical field especially relates to an axle type parts machining unit.
At present, the automation degree of the part machine tool machining industry is low, most of the production and machining of shaft parts depend on manual feeding, more labor and time cost are consumed, and the development requirement of automatic production cannot be met. And certain potential safety hazards exist in manual operation of machine tool contact.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide an axle type parts machining unit that degree of automation is high to solve the problem that the background art provided.
In order to solve the technical problem, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
a shaft part processing unit comprises an upper storage bin, a lower storage bin, a numerical control lathe and a robot for carrying parts; the feeding bin, the discharging bin and the numerical control lathe are positioned around the robot; the feeding bin comprises an underframe, a feeding wheel and a first storage tank; the first material storage tank is obliquely arranged on the bottom frame, and the lower end of the first material storage tank is opened and faces the feeding wheel; the feeding wheel is pivoted on the underframe and close to the lower end of the first storage tank and used for driving the shaft parts on the first storage tank to corresponding stations, and a plurality of grooves for accommodating the shaft parts are formed in the periphery of the feeding wheel.
As a further preferred scheme, the feeding device further comprises a first position sensor arranged on the bottom frame, wherein the first position sensor is arranged on one side of the feeding wheel and used for detecting whether the shaft parts are in place or not.
As a further preferred scheme, a first baffle, stand on the chassis and be located between material loading wheel and the first position sensor for the tip position of limited part, first baffle is seted up the through-hole that corresponds the detection head position that detects the sensor.
As a further preferred scheme, a positioning cylinder is installed on the chassis and is located one side of the feeding wheel, which is far away from the first baffle plate, and is used for pushing the part towards the first baffle plate. The end position of part is injectd to the first baffle of location cylinder cooperation, makes things convenient for the robot to snatch.
As a further preferred scheme, the feeding bin further comprises an adjusting wheel arranged on the side edge of the feeding wheel, the adjusting wheel is coaxial with the feeding wheel, and a clamping groove matched with the grooving for limiting is formed in the periphery of the adjusting wheel. The adjustable space size that the fluting can be held of setting up the regulating wheel is suitable for the part of different external diameter size, and the commonality of feed bin in the reinforcing.
As a further preferred scheme, the first material storage tank comprises a bottom plate and a side plate, wherein the bottom plate is obliquely arranged, the side plate is connected with the bottom plate, and a sliding rod is arranged on the bottom plate.
As a further preferred scheme, the blanking bin comprises a base, a second storage tank and a stop piece, wherein the second storage tank and the stop piece are arranged on the base; the stopping piece is arranged at the downstream of the second storage tank. The direction of the part can be guided by arranging the stopping piece, so that the next step of feeding and discharging is facilitated.
As a further preferable scheme, the blanking bin further comprises a second position sensor, and the second position sensor is arranged on the side edge of the stopping piece.
As a further preferred scheme, the blanking bin further comprises a limiting cylinder arranged on the base, and the limiting cylinder is positioned on one side of the stop piece away from the second position sensor.
The system comprises two blanking bins, two numerically controlled lathes and two robots, wherein the two blanking bins and the upper blanking bin are sequentially arranged; one robot is arranged between the upper bin and the adjacent lower bin, and the other robot is arranged between the two lower bins; each numerical control lathe is arranged on one side of the corresponding robot. This scheme is applicable to the part that needs two lathes to process, and certainly, feed bin, numerical control lathe, robot can set to more quantity down to satisfy diversified production demand.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model discloses the beneficial effect who reaches is:
1. the shaft part processing production unit can realize automatic feeding and discharging and production processing of shaft parts, replaces the mode that most of the existing shaft part processing is operated manually, improves the stability and reliability of products, and achieves the purposes of cost reduction and efficiency improvement.
2. Go up feed bin simple structure, can swiftly accurate transmit axle type part to setting for the position through last feed bin, make things convenient for the robot to dock the location, whole material loading process need not artifical and part contact, reduces workman intensity of labour, and the security is high.
3. The robot is the unloading of digit control machine tool can save the manual work, improves degree of automation and machining efficiency, reduces workman intensity of labour, guarantees product quality.
The accompanying drawings are included to provide a further understanding of the invention, and are incorporated in and constitute a part of this specification, illustrate embodiments of the invention, and together with the description serve to explain the invention and not to limit the invention. In the drawings:
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of a shaft type part processing unit in embodiment 1;
FIG. 2 is a plan view of a shaft type part processing unit in embodiment 1;
FIG. 3 is a schematic structural view of an upper feeding bin of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a top view of the upper silo of the utility model;
FIG. 5 is a schematic structural view of the middle blanking bin of the present invention;
fig. 6 is a top view of the middle blanking bin of the present invention;
FIG. 7 is a plan view of embodiment 2;
the device comprises a safety guardrail 1, an upper bin 2, leveling feet 21, an underframe 22, a first storage tank 23, a sliding rod 24, a first position sensor 25, an adjusting wheel 26, a feeding wheel 27, a positioning cylinder 28, a first baffle 29, a lower bin 3, a limiting cylinder 31, a base 32, a second storage tank 33, a second position sensor 34, a sensor mounting seat 35, a stopper 36, a robot 4, a paw 5 and a numerical control lathe 6.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1 and 2, the present embodiment provides a shaft part processing unit, which includes an upper bin 2, a lower bin 3, a numerically controlled lathe 6 and a robot 4 for transporting parts; the feeding bin, the discharging bin and the numerical control lathe are arranged around the robot in a C shape. The feeding bin is used for conveying parts to be processed to corresponding stations. The robot is a multi-joint robot with a paw 5 and is used for transporting parts located in an upper storage bin to a numerical control machine tool and then transporting processed parts to a lower storage bin.
Referring to fig. 3-4, the feeding bin includes a bottom frame 22, a feeding wheel 27 and a first storage chute 23. The underframe 22 is approximately square and is an aluminum section assembly structure, and the bottom of the underframe is provided with a leveling foot 21. The first storage tank is obliquely arranged on the underframe and comprises an obliquely arranged bottom plate and a side plate connected with the bottom plate, and the lower end of the first storage tank is opened and faces the feeding wheel; the bottom plate is provided with a strip-shaped sliding rod 24, and the parts slide on the sliding rod and are not in complete contact with the bottom plate, so that friction is reduced, and the adhesion between the parts and the bottom plate can be reduced. The lower end of the bottom plate is provided with a notch for accommodating the feeding wheel.
The feeding wheel is pivoted on the underframe through the pair of mounting seats, is close to the lower end of the first storage tank and is driven by the motor. The feeding wheel is used for driving the shaft parts on the first storage tank to the corresponding stations, and a plurality of uniformly-arranged slots are formed in the periphery of the feeding wheel and used for containing the shaft parts. In this embodiment, the material loading wheel is equipped with a pair of parallel interval arrangement's tine, makes things convenient for the hand claw of robot to stretch into and snatchs the part between two tines.
In addition, the feeding bin also comprises a first position sensor 25, a first baffle plate 29 and a positioning air cylinder 28 which are arranged on the underframe. The first position sensor is arranged on one side of the feeding wheel and used for detecting whether the shaft parts move in place or not, and the first position sensor is in signal connection with the robot. When detecting axle type part, first position sensor signals, and the robot carries the operation to the part that targets in place. The first baffle is erected on the underframe and is positioned between the feeding wheel and the first position sensor, and is used for limiting the end position of a part, and the first baffle is provided with a through hole corresponding to the position of a detection head of the detection sensor. The positioning cylinder is installed on the bottom frame and located on one side, away from the first baffle, of the feeding wheel and used for pushing the part towards the first baffle. The end position of part is injectd to the first baffle of location cylinder cooperation, makes things convenient for the robot to snatch.
Furthermore, the feeding bin also comprises an adjusting wheel 26 arranged on the side edge of the feeding wheel, the adjusting wheel and the feeding wheel are coaxial, and the angle of the adjusting wheel relative to the feeding wheel is adjustable. And a clamping groove matched with the slotting for limiting is formed in the periphery of the adjusting wheel. Set up the space size that the adjustable fluting of regulating wheel can hold, be suitable for different external diameter dimension's part, the commonality of feed bin in the reinforcing, when the part external diameter is less, the relative angle of adjustment material loading wheel and regulating wheel reduces the accommodation space between fluting and the draw-in groove, avoids the part to drop.
Referring to fig. 5-6, the feeding hopper comprises a base 32, a second storage tank 33 mounted on the base, and a stop member 36; the stopping piece is arranged at the downstream of the second storage tank and is provided with a pair of stepped seat bodies which are spaced left and right. The direction of the part can be guided by arranging the stopping piece, so that the next carrying operation of the processing unit is facilitated.
In addition, the blanking bin further comprises a second position sensor 34 and a limiting cylinder 31. The second position sensor is mounted to the side of the stop by a sensor mount 35. The positioning cylinder is located on one side, far away from the first position sensor, of the stopping piece and used for pushing the part towards the sensor mounting seat.
This embodiment processing unit is still including being used for surrounding the safety barrier 1 of feed bin, numerical control lathe and robot, and safety barrier encloses the processing unit and establishes into an independent operation space, prevents that personnel's accident from getting into, guarantees the security of production and processing.
The operation flow of the processing unit in the embodiment is as follows:
1. the first storage tank is prepared, and the parts slide down towards the upper feeding wheel.
2. The feeding wheel rotates to drive one part to move upwards to a corresponding position, and the feeding wheel stops rotating;
3. the positioning cylinder is started, and the part is pushed towards the direction of the first baffle plate and then positioned;
4, the first position sensor sends a signal to the robot, and the robot grabs the part on the feeding wheel by using the paw and carries the part to the numerically controlled lathe;
and 5, after the numerical control lathe finishes processing, the robot transfers the processed parts to a blanking bin.
The automatic numerical control lathe comprises two blanking bins, two numerical control lathes and two robots, wherein the upper bin and the two blanking bins are sequentially arranged; one robot is arranged between the upper bin and the adjacent lower bin, and the other robot is arranged between the two lower bins; each numerical control lathe is arranged on one side of the corresponding robot. The scheme is suitable for parts needing to be machined by two lathes. It can be understood that the blanking bins, numerically controlled lathes, robots can be provided in greater numbers to meet varied production requirements.
Finally, it should be noted that: although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments described in the foregoing embodiments, or equivalents may be substituted for elements thereof. Any modification, equivalent replacement, or improvement made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The shaft part processing unit is characterized by comprising an upper storage bin, a lower storage bin, a numerical control lathe and a robot for carrying parts; the feeding bin, the discharging bin and the numerical control lathe are positioned around the robot; the feeding bin comprises an underframe, a feeding wheel and a first storage tank; the first material storage tank is obliquely arranged on the bottom frame, and the lower end of the first material storage tank is opened and faces the feeding wheel; the feeding wheel is pivoted on the underframe and close to the lower end of the first storage tank and used for driving the shaft parts on the first storage tank to corresponding stations, and a plurality of grooves for accommodating the shaft parts are formed in the periphery of the feeding wheel.
2. The shaft part processing unit according to claim 1, further comprising a first position sensor mounted on the bottom frame, wherein the first position sensor is arranged on one side of the feeding wheel and used for detecting whether the shaft part is in place.
3. The shaft part machining unit according to claim 2, wherein the feeding bin further comprises a first baffle plate, the first baffle plate is erected on the bottom frame and located between the feeding wheel and the first position sensor and used for limiting the end position of the part, and the first baffle plate is provided with a through hole corresponding to the position of the detection head of the detection sensor.
4. The shaft part machining unit of claim 2, wherein a positioning cylinder is mounted on the base frame and located on a side of the feeding wheel away from the first baffle plate, and used for pushing the part towards the first baffle plate.
5. The shaft part machining unit according to claim 1, wherein the feeding bin further comprises an adjusting wheel mounted on the side edge of the feeding wheel, the adjusting wheel is coaxial with the feeding wheel, and a clamping groove matched with the grooving for limiting is formed in the periphery of the adjusting wheel.
6. The shaft part processing unit of claim 1, wherein the first storage chute comprises a bottom plate and a side plate, the bottom plate is obliquely arranged, the side plate is connected with the bottom plate, and the bottom plate is provided with a sliding rod.
7. The shaft part machining unit of claim 1, wherein the feed bin comprises a base, a second storage chute mounted on the base, and a stop; the stopping piece is arranged at the downstream of the second storage tank.
8. The shaft machining unit of claim 7, wherein the feed bin further comprises a second position sensor disposed on a side of the stop.
9. The shaft part processing unit of claim 8, wherein the feed bin further comprises a limiting cylinder mounted on the base, the limiting cylinder being located on a side of the stop member away from the second position sensor.
10. The shaft part machining unit according to claim 8, comprising two lower bins, two numerically controlled lathes and two robots, wherein the upper bin and the two lower bins are arranged in sequence; one robot is arranged between the upper bin and the adjacent lower bin, and the other robot is arranged between the two lower bins; each numerical control lathe is arranged on one side of the corresponding robot.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921770562.9U CN211135544U (en)||2019-10-22||2019-10-22||Shaft part machining unit|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921770562.9U CN211135544U (en)||2019-10-22||2019-10-22||Shaft part machining unit|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211135544U true CN211135544U (en)||2020-07-31|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921770562.9U Active CN211135544U (en)||2019-10-22||2019-10-22||Shaft part machining unit|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211135544U (en)|
- 2019-10-22 CN CN201921770562.9U patent/CN211135544U/en active Active
|CN108499899B (en)||Spring load sorting machine|
|CN109434453B (en)||Automatic assembling machine and assembling method for automobile hub steering knuckle|
|CN109941693B (en)||Automatic feeding and discharging device for carrier roller pipe and working method of automatic feeding and discharging device|
|CN211135544U (en)||Shaft part machining unit|
|CN109664140A (en)||A kind of automatic feed mechanism of shaft-like workpiece|
|CN209935707U (en)||Riveting piece assembly detection device|
|CN105881080A (en)||Sloping plate type automatic feeding device|
|CN111332733A (en)||Linear sorting machine based on local rotation and sorting method thereof|
|DE10021802B4 (en)||Method for high-performance sorting of pallets|
|CN205552488U (en)||A tray for automatic feed bin|
|CN211495972U (en)||Automatic pipe fitting feeding device|
|CN210412342U (en)||Automatic mistake proofing device of real axle material loading|
|CN209830731U (en)||Automatic welding equipment for pipe joint|
|CN210209592U (en)||Machine tool feeding mechanism|
|CN209553657U (en)||A kind of box packing machine carton feeding system|
|CN107457402B (en)||Three station feeding process equipments|
|CN209157571U (en)||A kind of automotive hub upper spirodromy producing line automatically|
|CN216262108U (en)||Chip carousel detects selects separately all-in-one|
|CN214865349U (en)||Semi-rigid bearing flanging detection line|
|CN216470567U (en)||TRAY automatic feeding machine|
|CN211304927U (en)||Automatic circular feeding mechanism and flat milling machine|
|CN215317497U (en)||Feeding device for centerless grinding machine|
|CN214494470U (en)||Multipurpose screw feeding mechanism and automatic screw feeding equipment|
|CN211637379U (en)||Part size automatic detection equipment based on laser displacement sensor|
|CN210175734U (en)||Cantilever weighing equipment|