CN210942934U - Temporary storage device for test samples - Google PatentsTemporary storage device for test samples Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210942934U CN210942934U CN201922077340.5U CN201922077340U CN210942934U CN 210942934 U CN210942934 U CN 210942934U CN 201922077340 U CN201922077340 U CN 201922077340U CN 210942934 U CN210942934 U CN 210942934U
- Prior art keywords
- storage box
- tube rack
- Prior art date
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 86
- 238000007689 inspection Methods 0.000 abstract description 22
- 238000004642 transportation engineering Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 101700078171 KNTC1 Proteins 0.000 description 11
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 5
- 210000004369 Blood Anatomy 0.000 description 4
- 239000008280 blood Substances 0.000 description 4
- 210000002700 Urine Anatomy 0.000 description 3
- 238000003745 diagnosis Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 2
- 240000004282 Grewia occidentalis Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000004159 blood analysis Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003759 clinical diagnosis Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000010099 disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000002360 preparation method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000011112 process operation Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an inspection sample temporary storage device, including vertical bracing piece, bracing piece top fixed mounting has the tool holder, and the below that the bracing piece is located the tool holder has a plurality of backup pads along bracing piece length direction fixed mounting in proper order, has placed the storage box in the backup pad, and one side cover of storage box is located on the bracing piece, realizes the normal running fit between storage box and the bracing piece, the relative both sides in storage box top articulate respectively has first switch cover, realize when two first switch covers close closing and close the storage box, are equipped with the test-tube rack in the storage box, and fixed mounting has a plurality of cell on the test-tube rack, and two outer wall bottom symmetries that the test-tube rack is relative are provided with the connecting band, connecting band one end and test. The utility model discloses can be convenient for the transportation of inspection sample simultaneously to the categorised temporary storage of inspection sample, offer convenience for inspection sample collection work.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of the medical equipment technique and specifically relates to a temporary storage device of inspection sample is related to.
Medical examination is a subject of medical diagnosis by using modern methods and means such as physics, chemistry and biology, and provides a basis for clinical diagnosis and treatment. In the routine inspection of inpatients by doctors, the patients need to be inspected by blood examination, urine examination and the like in many times, and then the patients need to be subjected to blood or urine sample collection; in the process, in order to store different types of test samples, such as blood samples and urine samples, a plurality of medicine boxes are required to be carried, meanwhile, a tool box used for collecting the test samples is required to be carried, and the process is very inconvenient.
Disclosure of Invention
An object of the utility model is to provide a temporary storage device of inspection sample to solve the problem that above-mentioned background art provided.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme: the utility model provides an inspection sample temporary storage device, includes vertical bracing piece, and bracing piece top fixed mounting has the tool holder, the bracing piece is located the below of tool holder and has a plurality of backup pads along bracing piece length direction fixed mounting in proper order, has placed the storage box in the backup pad, and one side cover of storage box is located on the bracing piece, realizes that normal running fit between storage box and the bracing piece, the both sides that the storage box top is relative articulate respectively have first switch cover, realize when two first switch covers are closed and fold and close the storage box, be equipped with the test-tube rack in the storage box, fixed mounting has a plurality of cells on the test-tube rack, two relative outer wall bottom symmetries of test-tube rack are provided with the connecting band, connecting band one end and test-tube rack outer wall connection, the other end and first switch cover fixed connection, when first switch cover is opened.
Further, the lateral wall of storage box is equipped with the through-hole, the bracing piece passes the through-hole to with through-hole normal running fit.
Further, the storage box is close to and vertically installs spacing pipe on the inner wall of connecting band, the one end that the test-tube rack was kept away from to the connecting band is passed spacing pipe back and is connected with first switch cover.
Further, be equipped with two at least sliders on two outer walls that the test-tube rack is relative respectively fixedly, vertically be equipped with on the inner wall of storage box with slider assorted spout, the one end that the test-tube rack was kept away from to the slider is located the spout.
Furthermore, the bottom of the supporting plate positioned at the lowest layer is fixedly provided with at least 3 universal wheels.
Further, a plurality of storage grooves are fixedly mounted in the tool box, a handrail is fixedly mounted on one outer side wall of the tool box, a second switch cover is hinged to the top of the tool box, and a handle is fixedly mounted on the second switch cover.
Further, label grooves are respectively formed in the outer walls of the tool box and the storage box.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model discloses following beneficial effect has:
(1) the utility model discloses an establish a plurality of storage boxes and instrument box cover on the bracing piece, and universal wheel and handrail have been installed, it is convenient to have used when having satisfied daily user demand who patrols the diagnosis, put into instrument box and storage box back respectively with collection instrument and collection pipe, can promote this device daily patrol the diagnosis can, when needing to gather patient's inspection sample, take relevant instrument and collection pipe gather can, after gathering, the reclassification is put into the storage box, promote at last this device with the inspection sample of gathering put into the storage cabinet of clinical laboratory can, the collection process need not to carry a plurality of medical kits, high durability and convenient use, the article classified storage is clean and tidy standard.
(2) The utility model discloses a establish storage box cover on the bracing piece for storage box can rotate, during the use, rotate the storage box and spill first switch cover, open first uncapping, can take or deposit article, through this mode, article in the storage box can all show, seek, take, deposit article for medical personnel and provide convenience; meanwhile, the bottom of the test tube rack is provided with a connecting belt, two ends of the connecting belt are fixedly connected to the first switch cover, the first switch cover is opened, the connecting belt is pulled upwards, the connecting belt positioned at the bottom of the test tube rack can lift the test tube rack upwards to expose articles on the test tube rack, and medical staff can take the articles conveniently; and through the slider and the spout that set up, provide stability for test-tube rack rebound, more steady upwards or the lapse of test-tube rack.
Fig. 1 is a front view of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a side view of the present invention.
Fig. 3 is a schematic view of the storage box rotating out according to the present invention.
Fig. 4 is a top view of the present invention.
Fig. 5 is a top view of the storage box of the present invention when opened.
Fig. 6 is a top view of the storage tank of the present invention when opened.
Fig. 7 is a cross-sectional view of the storage box of the present invention when opened.
Fig. 8 is a cross-sectional view of the storage case of the present invention when closed.
The labels in the figure are: 1-supporting rod, 2-tool box, 21-storage groove, 22-handrail, 23-second switch cover, 24-handle, 3-supporting plate, 4-storage box, 41-first switch cover, 42-test tube rack, 421-groove lattice, 422-limiting tube, 423-connecting band, 424-sliding block, 425-sliding groove, 43-through hole, 5-universal wheel, 6-label groove, 7-vacuum collection tube, 8-balancing weight and 9-balancing weight.
The technical solution in the embodiment of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiment of the present invention:
as shown in fig. 1-8, the temporary storage device for test samples provided by this embodiment includes a vertical cylindrical support rod 1, a tool box 2 is fixedly mounted on a top end of the support rod 1, as shown in fig. 6, a plurality of storage grooves 21 are fixedly mounted in the tool box 2, the storage grooves 21 have a plurality of specifications to meet storage requirements of tools of different sizes, a second switch cover 23 is hinged to a top of the tool box 2, preferably, the second switch cover 23 is made of transparent rigid plastic or glass to facilitate checking of articles in the tool box 2 without opening the cover, and a handle 24 is fixedly mounted on a top of the second switch cover 23 to facilitate opening and closing of the second switch cover 23.
As shown in fig. 1-5, a plurality of supporting plates 3 are sequentially and fixedly mounted on the supporting rod 1 below the tool box 2 along the length direction of the supporting rod 1, the connecting point between the supporting plate 3 and the supporting rod 1 is located on the outer edge of the supporting plate 3, a storage box 4 is placed on the supporting plate 3, the supporting plate 3 is matched with the storage box 4 in size, one side of the storage box 4 is sleeved on the supporting rod 1 so that the storage box 4 can rotate along the supporting rod 1, in this embodiment, a through hole 43 is formed in the sidewall of the storage box 4, the supporting rod 1 passes through the through hole 43, the supporting rod 1 is rotatably matched with the through hole 43, the storage box 4 can rotate along the supporting rod 1, although the rotation of the storage box 4 is realized by providing the through hole 43 in this embodiment, but not limited.
As shown in fig. 1-3, a plurality of universal wheels 5 are fixedly mounted at the bottom of the supporting plate 3 located at the bottommost layer, in this embodiment, the number of the universal wheels 5 is 4, and the universal wheels are respectively and fixedly mounted at four corners of the bottom of the supporting plate 3, and handrails 22 are fixedly mounted on the outer side wall of the tool box 2, so that the device can be conveniently moved by matching with the universal wheels 5. Preferably, a balancing weight 8 is fixedly arranged at the bottom of one side, away from the supporting rod 1, of the supporting plate 3 at the bottommost layer, so that the overall stability of the device is improved; specifically, be equipped with label groove 6 on the outer wall of tool holder 2 and storage box 4 respectively, label groove 6 is transparent cell body, can put into the label in label groove 6, is convenient for to the classification management of storage box 4.
As shown in fig. 4-8, two opposite sides of the top of the storage box 4 are respectively hinged with a first switch cover 41, when the two first switch covers 41 are closed, the storage box 4 is closed, two outer walls of the test tube rack 42 opposite to each other are symmetrically provided with connecting bands 423, one end of each connecting band 423 is connected with the outer wall of the test tube rack 42, the other end of each connecting band 423 is fixedly connected with the first switch cover 41, and when the first switch cover 41 is opened, the connecting bands 423 lift the test tube rack 42 upwards. Storage box 4 is close to on the inner wall of connecting band 423 vertically install spacing pipe 422, and spacing pipe 422 is located the top of storage box 4 inner wall, has certain height between the bottom in spacing pipe 422 bottom and the storage box 4, and this height is the height of lifting when connecting band 423 lifts up test-tube rack 42 promptly, the one end that connecting band 423 kept away from test-tube rack 42 is passed behind spacing pipe 422 and is connected with first switch lid 41. At least two sliders 424 are respectively fixedly arranged on two outer walls opposite to the test tube rack 42, in the embodiment, the number of the sliders 424 is two, the two sliders 424 are positioned at the left side and the right side of the outer wall of the corresponding test tube rack 42, the inner wall of the storage box 4 is vertically provided with a sliding groove 425 matched with the sliders 424, one end, far away from the test tube rack 42, of the slider 424 is positioned in the sliding groove 425, when the first switch cover 41 is opened or closed to drive the connecting belt 423 to upwards lift or downwards fall the test tube rack 42, the slider 424 can upwards or downwards slide in the sliding groove 425, and instability of the travelling path process when the test tube rack 42 is lifted or falls back is avoided. Preferably, the test tube rack 42 is made of plastic, and a weight bar 9 is fixedly arranged on one side of the first opening and closing cover 41 away from the hinged end thereof, so that when the first opening and closing cover 41 is opened, the storage box 4 cannot automatically fall back due to self gravity.
When the tool box is used specifically, tools required for collecting test samples are firstly put into the tool box 2, such as a bandage, tweezers, sterilized alcohol and the like, unused vacuum collecting tubes 7 are uniformly put into one storage box 4, and a proper amount of vacuum collecting tubes 7 can also be put into the storage groove 21 of the tool box 2, so that the tools are convenient to take. After the preparation work finishes, promote this device and go to the ward of being in hospital and carry out daily inspection of patrolling, if need gather disease blood and examine in the inspection of patrolling, then open second switch lid 23 and take corresponding collection tool and vacuum collection pipe 7, after gathering the inspection sample, rotate out storage box 4, open first switch lid 41, first switch lid 41 stimulates the connecting band 423 upwards to hold up test-tube rack 42, then put into the groove check 421 of test-tube rack 42 with the vacuum collection pipe 7 that is equipped with the inspection sample, close first switch lid 41, fall back storage box 4 bottom under test-tube rack 42 action of gravity, the inspection sample is temporarily stored in storage box 4, accomplish blood sample collection, if need other types of sample collection, then after sample collection, put into different storage boxes 4 with the sample, avoid obscuring. After whole inspection tour are ended, promote the inspection sample that this device will gather and send to the clinical laboratory, rotatory play is deposited the storage box 4 that has inspection sample, opens first switch lid 41 and holds up test-tube rack 42, exposes vacuum collection pipe 7, take out vacuum collection pipe 7 at last put into the storage cabinet of clinical laboratory can, the whole process operation of gathering inspection sample is simple, convenient and fast, has brought the facility for medical personnel.
The utility model discloses an above-mentioned design, solved effectively and deposited inconvenient, the inconvenient problem of transportation of inspection sample in inspection sample collection work, brought the facility for inspection sample collection work.
The above description is only a preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the protection scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any modification and replacement based on the technical solution and inventive concept provided by the present invention should be covered within the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The temporary storage device for the test samples is characterized by comprising a vertical support rod (1), wherein a tool box (2) is fixedly mounted at the top end of the support rod (1), a plurality of support plates (3) are sequentially and fixedly mounted along the length direction of the support rod (1) below the tool box (2) by the support rod (1), a storage box (4) is placed on each support plate (3), one side of the storage box (4) is sleeved on the support rod (1) to realize the rotating fit between the storage box (4) and the support rod (1), two opposite sides of the top of the storage box (4) are respectively hinged with a first switch cover (41), two first switch covers (41) are folded and closed to close the storage box (4) when being closed, a test tube rack (42) is arranged in the storage box (4), a plurality of grooves (421) are fixedly mounted on the test tube rack (42), and connecting belts (423) are symmetrically arranged at the bottoms of two opposite outer walls of the test, one end of the connecting belt (423) is connected with the outer wall of the test tube rack (42), the other end of the connecting belt is fixedly connected with the first switch cover (41), and when the first switch cover (41) is opened, the connecting belt (423) upwards supports the test tube rack (42).
2. A temporary storage device for test samples according to claim 1, wherein the sidewall of the storage case (4) is provided with a through hole (43), and the support rod (1) passes through the through hole (43) and is rotatably engaged with the through hole (43).
3. The temporary storage device for test samples according to claim 1, wherein a limiting tube (422) is vertically installed on the inner wall of the storage box (4) close to the connecting band (423), and one end of the connecting band (423) far away from the test tube rack (42) passes through the limiting tube (422) and then is fixedly connected with the first switch cover (41).
4. The temporary storage device for test samples according to claim 3, wherein at least two sliding blocks (424) are respectively and fixedly arranged on two opposite outer walls of the test tube rack (42), a sliding groove (425) matched with the sliding blocks (424) is vertically arranged on the inner wall of the storage box (4), and one end of the sliding block (424) far away from the test tube rack (42) is positioned in the sliding groove (425).
5. A temporary storage device for test samples according to claim 1, wherein at least 3 universal wheels (5) are fixedly mounted at the bottom of the support plate (3) positioned at the lowermost layer.
6. The temporary storage device for the test samples as claimed in claim 1 or 5, wherein a plurality of storage slots (21) are fixedly installed in the tool box (2), an armrest (22) is fixedly installed on one outer side wall of the tool box (2), a second switch cover (23) is hinged to the top of the tool box (2), and a handle (24) is fixedly installed on the second switch cover (23).
7. The temporary storage device for test samples as claimed in claim 1, wherein label slots (6) are provided on the outer walls of the tool case (2) and the storage case (4), respectively.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922077340.5U CN210942934U (en)||2019-11-27||2019-11-27||Temporary storage device for test samples|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922077340.5U CN210942934U (en)||2019-11-27||2019-11-27||Temporary storage device for test samples|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210942934U true CN210942934U (en)||2020-07-07|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201922077340.5U Expired - Fee Related CN210942934U (en)||2019-11-27||2019-11-27||Temporary storage device for test samples|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210942934U (en)|
- 2019-11-27 CN CN201922077340.5U patent/CN210942934U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN210942934U (en)||Temporary storage device for test samples|
|CN110102359B (en)||Antifouling sample storage device of clinical laboratory|
|CN213933167U (en)||Paediatrics pathological tissue section detection device|
|CN108498270A (en)||Based on the turnable obstetrics and gynecology department nursing pallet of machinery|
|CN204971319U (en)||Portable blood collection ware|
|CN215514799U (en)||Stool and urine sample container strorage device|
|CN211156977U (en)||Article storage vehicle for surgical nursing|
|CN210095928U (en)||Special blood sampling case of physical examination of going out|
|CN210228158U (en)||Portable peripheral blood specimen collection box|
|CN214876510U (en)||Portable stool and urine sample storage rack|
|CN204713635U (en)||Stool and urine specimen collection inspect delivering box|
|CN211838005U (en)||Combined blood drawing box|
|CN207913809U (en)||A kind of portable bone wears detection box|
|CN213854680U (en)||Clinical laboratory is with removing collection system|
|CN214388293U (en)||Categorised disinfect box that nursing branch of academic or vocational study was used|
|CN210673443U (en)||Blood sampling box|
|CN214986926U (en)||Clinical laboratory is with categorised case of blood sample|
|CN216440700U (en)||Adjustable sample collecting device for clinical laboratory|
|CN211911814U (en)||Clinical examination device|
|CN215866409U (en)||Tear remote acquisition and analysis device for diagnosing dry eyes|
|CN214538864U (en)||Marrow puncture smear, blood smear and venous blood sampling integrated box|
|CN212196777U (en)||Blood detect reagent box low temperature strorage device|
|CN213408775U (en)||Blood chemical examination test tube collection equipment based on clinical laboratory uses|
|CN213493826U (en)||Blood sample accommodating device for nephrology department|
|CN212699131U (en)||Multifunctional blood sugar tool box|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20200707
Termination date: 20201127