CN210875803U - Dry-wet separation equipment for household garbage - Google PatentsDry-wet separation equipment for household garbage Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210875803U CN210875803U CN201921480865.7U CN201921480865U CN210875803U CN 210875803 U CN210875803 U CN 210875803U CN 201921480865 U CN201921480865 U CN 201921480865U CN 210875803 U CN210875803 U CN 210875803U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000010813 municipal solid waste Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 60
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 30
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 40
- 239000010791 domestic waste Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 15
- 238000005485 electric heating Methods 0.000 claims description 10
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 claims description 2
- 235000017166 Bambusa arundinacea Nutrition 0.000 claims 1
- 240000003917 Bambusa tulda Species 0.000 claims 1
- 235000017491 Bambusa tulda Nutrition 0.000 claims 1
- 235000015334 Phyllostachys viridis Nutrition 0.000 claims 1
- 238000004378 air conditioning Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 239000011425 bamboo Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 abstract description 7
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 241000894006 Bacteria Species 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000004411 aluminium Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000004151 fermentation Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000000855 fermentation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000002910 solid waste Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009264 composting Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010411 cooking Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a dry-wet separation device for domestic garbage, which comprises a box body, fixed grooves and a separation cylinder with teeth, wherein the middle part of the inner wall of the box body is provided with three fixed grooves which are uniformly distributed; the utility model discloses a take tooth cylinder to rotate under the cooperation of motor output and gear, can rotate in the box, make domestic waste surface and inside most water break away from rubbish because centrifugal force, and flow into collection liquid box through outage and catheter and preserve, carry out the dry-wet separation to rubbish, improve the save time of rubbish, and reduce multiplying of rubbish surperficial bacterium, electric valve can plug up the top of recess, the probability of germ entering belt tooth cylinder in having reduced collection liquid box sewage, high compression pump jets gas through the outage of pipe to belt tooth cylinder bottom, blow away the rubbish plug in most outage, reduce the jam rate of outage, the life of splitter has been improved.
The utility model relates to a domestic waste's technical field specifically is a domestic waste is wet splitter futilely.
The domestic waste refers to solid waste generated in daily life or activities for providing services to daily life, and solid waste regarded as domestic waste by laws and administrative laws. The garbage collection and treatment system mainly comprises resident household garbage, municipal trade and commercial garbage, public place garbage, street cleaning garbage, enterprise and public institution garbage and the like. Household garbage can be generally divided into four categories: can recover garbage, kitchen garbage, harmful garbage and other garbage. The common garbage methods mainly include comprehensive utilization, sanitary landfill, incineration and composting. In the family life, people often can place rubbish temporarily in the garbage bin, when waiting that the garbage bin fills up, throw away the garbage in the garbage bin to district or roadside garbage bin in, carry away rubbish by the garbage truck and carry out the unified processing, current domestic garbage bin has been more complete, but there are some deficiencies in the current in-process of using.
The garbage bin of current family expenses can contain some water (the surface of rubbish from cooking often can be stained with water stain) in can, it is corrupt to be stained with the rubbish of water stain fast, and the water in the garbage bin is owing to preserve jointly with rubbish, breed the germ easily, some families that have now can just can empty the rubbish in the garbage bin after the long time, domestic waste can ferment in the bucket this moment, send the stench and influence the family environment, so lack one kind and both can carry out dry wet separation to rubbish and reduce the equipment that the germ bred and can improve rubbish save time again.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a domestic waste is wet splitter futilely to solve the problem that proposes among the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a dry-wet separation device for household garbage comprises a box body, fixing grooves and a toothed separation barrel, wherein the middle part of the inner wall of the box body is provided with three fixing grooves which are uniformly distributed, the outer wall of a rotating rod welded in the three fixing grooves is sequentially and rotatably sleeved with a first gear and a second gear, the first gear is rotatably connected with a motor output end, a motor is fixedly installed on the inner wall of the fixing grooves through bolts, the toothed separation barrel is meshed between the first gear and the second gear, the toothed separation barrel is rotatably sleeved in the box body, the lower surface of the toothed separation barrel and the bottom of the inner wall are uniformly provided with penetrating liquid discharge holes, a water tank is arranged in the toothed separation barrel, an electric heating pipe is fixedly installed at the bottom of the inner wall of the water tank, the inner part of the water tank is fixedly sleeved with uniformly distributed aluminum plates, one end of each aluminum plate, the groove is located under the liquid discharge hole, the box body, the liquid discharge hole and the groove are communicated, an electric valve is fixedly mounted at the top of the inner wall of the groove through a bolt, a liquid collecting box is movably sleeved at the bottom of the inner wall of the groove, and the electric valve is located between the toothed separation cylinder and the liquid collecting box.
Preferably, a high-pressure air pump is fixedly installed in a square hole formed in one side of the outer wall of the box body through a bolt, an air pipe is fixedly sleeved on the outer wall of the output end of the high-pressure air pump, and one end of the air pipe penetrates through the box body and is sleeved at the top of the groove.
Preferably, the air pipe is located between the toothed separating cylinder and the electric valve, the high-pressure air pump, the motor and the electric heating pipe are electrically connected with an external power supply.
Preferably, two liquid guide pipes which are symmetrically distributed are fixedly sleeved at the bottom of the inner wall of the box body.
Preferably, the bottom end of the liquid guide pipe penetrates through the box body and is sleeved in the groove, and the liquid guide pipe is positioned right above the liquid collection box.
Preferably, the top of the box body is buckled with a box cover through a lock catch, the number of the first gears is one, and the number of the second gears is two.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
1. the utility model discloses a take tooth cylinder to rotate under the cooperation of motor output and gear, can rotate in the box, make domestic waste surface and inside most water break away from rubbish because centrifugal force, and flow into collection liquid box through outage and catheter and preserve, carry out the dry-wet separation to rubbish, improve the save time of rubbish, and reduce multiplying of rubbish surperficial bacterium, electric valve can plug up the top of recess, the probability of germ entering belt tooth cylinder in having reduced collection liquid box sewage, high compression pump jets gas through the outage of pipe to belt tooth cylinder bottom, blow away the rubbish plug in most outage, reduce the jam rate of outage, the life of splitter has been improved.
2. The utility model discloses an electric heating pipe can heat the water in the basin, supplies heat to aluminum plate by water, and the rotation of taking tooth cylinder is taken in the aluminum plate cooperation that generates heat, can turn over the stir-fry to rubbish in taking tooth cylinder, reduces the moisture content of rubbish, avoids domestic waste to send the stench owing to long-time untreated fermentation, has improved the save time of rubbish, has improved splitter's practicality.
FIG. 1 is a front sectional view of the overall structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is an enlarged view of the structure A of FIG. 1 according to the present invention;
fig. 3 is a top view of the local knot of the present invention.
In the figure: 101-a box body; 102-a groove; 103-liquid collecting box; 104-an electrically operated valve; 105-a high pressure air pump; 106-trachea; 107-a catheter; 108-a box cover; 201-fixed groove; 202-a first gear; 203-a motor; 204-a second gear; 301-toothed separator drum; 302-drain holes; 303-a water tank; 304-an electric heating tube; 305-aluminium plate.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the present invention provides a technical solution: a dry-wet separation device for household garbage comprises a box body 101, fixing grooves 201 and a toothed separation barrel 301, wherein the middle part of the inner wall of the box body 101 is provided with three fixing grooves 201 which are uniformly distributed, the outer walls of rotating rods welded in the three fixing grooves 201 are sequentially and rotatably sleeved with a first gear 202 and a second gear 204, the distribution positions of the gears are shown in figure 3, the first gear 202 is rotatably connected with the output end of a motor 203, the motor 203 is fixedly arranged on the inner wall of the fixing grooves 201 through bolts, the second gear 204 is rotatably connected in the fixing grooves 201 through the rotating rods, the toothed separation barrel 301 is meshed between the first gear 202 and the second gear 204, the outer wall of the toothed separation barrel 301 is uniformly provided with gear sections which are conveniently meshed with the first gear 202 and the second gear 204, the toothed separation barrel 301 is rotatably sleeved in the box body 101, the lower surface of the toothed separation barrel 301 and the bottom of the inner wall are, as shown in fig. 1, the positions of the liquid discharge holes 302 are arranged on the bottom and the side of a toothed separation cylinder 301, a water tank 303 is arranged in the toothed separation cylinder 301, three quarters of water is filled in the water tank 303, an electric heating pipe 304 is fixedly installed at the bottom of the inner wall of the water tank 303, aluminum plates 305 which are uniformly distributed are fixedly sleeved in the water tank 303, the electric heating pipe 304 can heat the water in the water tank 303, the aluminum plates 305 are heated by the water to avoid damage of the aluminum plates 305 due to direct heat supply to the aluminum plates 305, the surface temperature of the aluminum plates 305 can also be prevented from being too high, one end of each aluminum plate 305 penetrates through the water tank 303 and is embedded in the inner wall of the toothed separation cylinder 301, a groove 102 is formed in the bottom of the outer wall of the box body 101, the groove 102 is located right below the liquid discharge hole 302, so that sewage can flow into the groove 102 through the liquid discharge hole 302, the top of the groove 102 can be blocked by the electric valve 104, the liquid collecting box 103 is movably sleeved at the bottom of the inner wall of the groove 102, the liquid collecting box 103 can be drawn out from one side of the box body 101, so that sewage in the liquid collecting box 103 can be poured out conveniently, and the electric valve 104 is positioned between the toothed separating cylinder 301 and the liquid collecting box 103.
A high-pressure air pump 105 is fixedly installed in a square hole formed in one side of the outer wall of the box body 101 through a bolt, an air pipe 106 is fixedly sleeved on the outer wall of the output end of the high-pressure air pump 105, one end of the air pipe 106 penetrates through the box body 101 and is sleeved on the top of the groove 102, the air pipe 106 is located between the toothed separating cylinder 301 and the electric valve 104, the high-pressure air pump 105, the motor 203 and the electric heating pipe 304 are all electrically connected with an external power supply, two liquid guide pipes 107 which are symmetrically distributed are fixedly sleeved on the bottom of the inner wall of the box body 101, the liquid guide pipes 107 can improve the liquid discharging efficiency of the liquid discharge holes 302, the bottom end of each liquid guide pipe 107 penetrates through the box body 101 and is sleeved inside the groove 102, so that sewage can flow into the liquid collection box 103 from the liquid guide pipes 107, the liquid guide pipes 107 are located right, the number of the second gears 204 is two, the three gears are symmetrical to each other, and the two second gears 204 limit the belt tooth separating cylinder 301 and assist the belt tooth separating cylinder 301 to rotate.
The working principle is as follows: the utility model discloses a domestic waste is wet splitter futilely, still go into domestic waste and take the tooth cylinder 301 during the use, cover case lid 108 and open motor 203, motor 203 output rotates and drives first gear 202 and rotate, thereby drive the tooth cylinder 301 of meshing and rotate with two second gears 204, play the effect of clothes hydroextractor, make the most water in the living waste surface and the rubbish in the tooth cylinder 301 of taking break away from rubbish because of centrifugal force, and flow into collection liquid box 103 through flowing back hole 302 and catheter 107 and preserve, carry out the wet separation futilely to rubbish, improve the save time of rubbish, and reduce the breed of rubbish surface bacterium, electric valve 104 can block up the top of recess 102 after the operation, the probability that germ got into tooth cylinder 301 in collection liquid box 103 sewage has been reduced, electric valve 104 opens high compression pump 105 behind the recess 102, high compression pump 105 jets the outage 302 of tooth cylinder 301 bottom through pipe 106, blow away the downthehole rubbish plug of most bottom flowing back 302, reduce the jam rate of outage 302, electric heating pipe 304 can heat the water in basin 303, supply heat to aluminum plate 305 by water, the rotation of the aluminium plate 305 cooperation tooth cylinder 301 that generates heat, can turn over the stir-fry to rubbish in the tooth cylinder 301, reduce the moisture content of rubbish, avoid domestic waste to send the stench because long-time untreated and fermentation, the save time of rubbish has been improved, collect liquid box 103 can be taken out from box 101 one side, be convenient for pour the sewage in the collect liquid box 103, the practicality of splitter has been improved.
It is noted that, herein, relational terms such as first and second, and the like may be used solely to distinguish one entity or action from another entity or action without necessarily requiring or implying any actual such relationship or order between such entities or actions. Also, the terms "comprises," "comprising," or any other variation thereof, are intended to cover a non-exclusive inclusion, such that a process, method, article, or apparatus that comprises a list of elements does not include only those elements but may include other elements not expressly listed or inherent to such process, method, article, or apparatus.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides a domestic waste is wet splitter futilely, includes box (101), fixed slot (201) and takes tooth a separation section of thick bamboo (301), its characterized in that: the box body (101) is characterized in that three fixing grooves (201) which are uniformly distributed are formed in the middle of the inner wall of the box body (101), the outer wall of a rotating rod welded in the three fixing grooves (201) is sequentially rotatably sleeved with a first gear (202) and a second gear (204), the first gear (202) is rotatably connected with the output end of a motor (203), the motor (203) is fixedly installed on the inner wall of the fixing groove (201) through bolts, a toothed separating cylinder (301) is meshed between the first gear (202) and the second gear (204), the toothed separating cylinder (301) is rotatably sleeved in the box body (101), penetrating liquid discharge holes (302) are uniformly formed in the lower surface of the toothed separating cylinder (301) and the bottom of the inner wall, a water tank (303) is formed in the toothed separating cylinder (301), an electric heating pipe (304) is fixedly installed at the bottom of the inner wall of the water tank (303), and aluminum plates (, aluminum plate (305) one end runs through basin (303) and inlays at tooth knockout drum (301) inner wall, box (101) outer wall bottom is seted up fluted (102), recess (102) are located outage (302) under, box (101), outage (302) and recess (102) communicate with each other, there are electric valve (104) recess (102) inner wall top through bolt fixed mounting, recess (102) inner wall bottom movable sleeve has album liquid box (103), electric valve (104) are located between tooth knockout drum (301) and album liquid box (103).
2. The dry-wet separation device for household garbage according to claim 1, characterized in that: the air pump type air-conditioning cabinet is characterized in that a high-pressure air pump (105) is fixedly installed in a square hole formed in one side of the outer wall of the box body (101) through a bolt, an air pipe (106) is fixedly sleeved on the outer wall of the output end of the high-pressure air pump (105), and one end of the air pipe (106) penetrates through the box body (101) and is sleeved at the top of the groove (102).
3. The domestic waste dry-wet separation equipment of claim 2, wherein: the air pipe (106) is located between the toothed separating cylinder (301) and the electric valve (104), the high-pressure air pump (105), the motor (203) and the electric heating pipe (304) are electrically connected with an external power supply.
4. The dry-wet separation device for household garbage according to claim 1, characterized in that: two liquid guide pipes (107) which are symmetrically distributed are fixedly sleeved at the bottom of the inner wall of the box body (101).
5. The domestic waste dry-wet separation equipment of claim 4, wherein: the bottom end of the liquid guide pipe (107) penetrates through the box body (101) and is sleeved in the groove (102), and the liquid guide pipe (107) is positioned right above the liquid collection box (103).
6. The dry-wet separation device for household garbage according to claim 1, characterized in that: the top of the box body (101) is buckled with a box cover (108) through a lock catch, the number of the first gears (202) is one, and the number of the second gears (204) is two.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921480865.7U CN210875803U (en)||2019-09-06||2019-09-06||Dry-wet separation equipment for household garbage|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921480865.7U CN210875803U (en)||2019-09-06||2019-09-06||Dry-wet separation equipment for household garbage|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210875803U true CN210875803U (en)||2020-06-30|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921480865.7U Active CN210875803U (en)||2019-09-06||2019-09-06||Dry-wet separation equipment for household garbage|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210875803U (en)|
- 2019-09-06 CN CN201921480865.7U patent/CN210875803U/en active Active
|CN208775568U (en)||A kind of novel environment friendly refuse compression treater|
|CN110301852A (en)||A kind of separation of solid and liquid soil resistant lavatory tool, installation method and application|
|CN210875803U (en)||Dry-wet separation equipment for household garbage|
|CN204826128U (en)||Direct -flushing formula deodorization toilet bowl|
|CN212142891U (en)||Garbage crushing device for household kitchen|
|CN203924277U (en)||Between packaged type environmentally-friendly sanitary|
|CN211847550U (en)||Sewage treatment environmental protection equipment|
|CN111791525A (en)||Shaftless spiral channel conveying garbage compression box|
|CN206799292U (en)||A kind of household small-size water purifier|
|CN110353549A (en)||A kind of soil resistant lavatory tool, installation method and application improving heating efficiency|
|CN212561757U (en)||A equipment for kitchen refuse treatment|
|CN214880973U (en)||MBR integrated form sewage treatment plant|
|CN212559741U (en)||Sewage pretreatment device for urban dense area|
|CN210522715U (en)||Household garbage processor|
|CN213446578U (en)||Domestic sewage treatment ware with purify clean function|
|CN211865342U (en)||Kitchen garbage classification device|
|CN213572213U (en)||Garbage disposal device for pool pipeline|
|CN215857972U (en)||Water resource recycling device|
|CN213975557U (en)||Dry and wet garbage classification barrel convenient to clean|
|CN210370027U (en)||Green's ecological lavatory|
|CN213230066U (en)||Kitchen waste treatment device|
|CN213263951U (en)||Domestic solid-liquid separation garbage bin|
|CN208230516U (en)||A kind of incinerator for treating domestic refuse|
|CN211613793U (en)||High-efficient kitchen garbage rubbing crusher|
|CN215505701U (en)||Domestic wastewater treatment equipment|