CN210857952U - Novel attached lifting scaffold - Google PatentsNovel attached lifting scaffold Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210857952U CN210857952U CN201921002363.3U CN201921002363U CN210857952U CN 210857952 U CN210857952 U CN 210857952U CN 201921002363 U CN201921002363 U CN 201921002363U CN 210857952 U CN210857952 U CN 210857952U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 7
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 10
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 10
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 10
- 230000002493 climbing Effects 0.000 description 4
- 239000002965 rope Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000004566 building material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000002265 prevention Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004080 punching Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003014 reinforcing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000284 resting Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000452 restraining Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001360 synchronised Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the field of scaffolds, in particular to a novel attached lifting scaffold, which adopts simple bolts to connect each part, has simple installation process and good connection effect; the welding and cutting engineering quantity is reduced, the material can be recycled, and the material loss is saved. 4 wall attaching pieces are adopted, the overhanging length is reduced, and the possibility of overturning of the scaffold is effectively prevented; the wall-attached type building frame comprises a frame body, a lifting mechanism and a wall-attached piece, wherein the frame body comprises a plurality of vertical rods and a plurality of horizontal trusses which are horizontally fixed on the vertical rods and are arranged at intervals up and down; a plurality of handrail rods are fixed on the vertical rods at intervals above each horizontal truss; one side of a wall separating plate is fixed on one side of the horizontal truss close to the building through bolts, and a turning plate is hinged on the other side of the wall separating plate; a plurality of walkway boards pass through the bolt fastening on the different height position of pole setting, and pass through the stair connection between each walkway board.
The utility model relates to a scaffold frame field especially relates to a novel attached lifting scaffold frame.
Attached lifting scaffolding (climbing scaffolding) that can climb up or down along a building. This system makes the scaffold technology completely improved: the disassembling and assembling procedures of the scaffold are simplified (the scaffold is used until the construction is finished after one-time assembly), and the scaffold is not limited by the height of a building, so that manpower and materials are greatly saved. Compared with the traditional double-row scaffold, the steel plate punched mesh is adopted as the outer vertical surface of the all-steel lifting scaffold, and the scaffold plate is made of steel pattern steel plates and a turning plate, so that the overhead side-facing operation is as common as indoor. The construction environment is well sealed, high-altitude falling and object striking are avoided, and construction accidents of high-rise buildings are greatly reduced. The all-steel lifting scaffold controls the lifting motion of the scaffold body through a lifting mechanism, and generally has a synchronous control device, an anti-overturning device, an anti-falling device, a load control system and the like to ensure the stability and safety of the scaffold body.
The existing all-steel lifting scaffold is large in types of materials required for installation, complex in specification and model, high in requirement on the construction process of workers, and required to be guided by the constructors during construction. The walkway plate and the off-wall plate are usually welded on site by workers, the efficiency is low, the use safety performance of the off-wall plate is related to the welding quality of the welders, and the use safety of the off-wall plate cannot be ensured. The position of the small bulge of the outer wall of the building is not easy to be processed away from the wall, and the material is usually cut on site to overlap and repair the wall, so that the material cannot be recycled. The whole appearance is poor, and the using effect is not good. The installation positions of the separation wall plate, the turning plate and the walkway plate are fixed, and the complex and changeable conditions of a construction site cannot be met. Meanwhile, the overhanging overlong length of the upper-layer scaffold generates large pulling force on the whole frame body and the building, the safety is low, and the probability of toppling is high.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In order to solve the technical problem, the utility model provides a novel attached lifting scaffold, this novel attached lifting scaffold's spare part kind is few, and the difference between each spare part is big for installer recognizes easily, easy to assemble. The simple bolts are adopted to connect all the parts, the installation process is simple, and the connection effect is good; the welding and cutting engineering quantity is reduced, the material can be recycled, and the material loss is saved. Adopt 4 to attach the wall spare, reduce the length of encorbelmenting, the effectual possibility that prevents that the scaffold frame from taking place to topple.
The technical scheme of the utility model as follows:
a novel attached lifting scaffold comprises a frame body, a lifting mechanism and a wall-attached piece, wherein the frame body comprises a plurality of upright rods, a horizontal truss, grab bars, a wall-separated plate and a turnover plate; the side surfaces of the periphery of the horizontal truss are horizontally provided with a plurality of through holes, one side of the wallboard is fixed on one side, close to the building, of the horizontal truss through bolts, the width of the wallboard is smaller than the distance between the horizontal truss and the building, the other side of the wallboard is welded with an ear, and the turning plate is hinged to the ear on the other side of the wallboard through bolts; the vertical rods are uniformly fixed on the outer peripheral surface of the horizontal truss through bolts, and the lower end faces of the vertical rods are flush with the lower end faces of the horizontal truss; the plurality of walkway plates are fixed on different height positions of the vertical rod through bolts, the upper and lower walkway plates can be provided with proper height difference according to the requirements of a construction site, the width of the walkway plates is consistent with that of the horizontal truss, and a crawling ladder is arranged between the upper and lower walkway plates, so that the upper and lower walkway plates can conveniently walk; a steel wire mesh is fixed on the vertical rod far away from one side of the building so as to prevent building materials or personnel from falling off the truss or the walkway plate; the lifting mechanism comprises a lifter body, a hanger fixedly arranged below the wall-attached part, a guide rail vertically and fixedly arranged on the upright rod and a guide seat for restraining the guide rail from moving in the horizontal direction, and the guide seat is fixedly arranged at one end, close to the frame body, of the wall-attached part; the elevator body generally adopts an electric hoist, the electric hoist is hung on a fixing piece on a frame body, fireproof cloth is wrapped outside the electric hoist, the electric hoist is rain-proof and sun-proof, and the tail end of a traction rope on the elevator body bypasses a fixed pulley fixedly arranged on a horizontal truss to be connected with a hanger; the height of the hanger connected with the elevator body is higher than that of the fixed pulley; the guide rail is positioned between the horizontal truss and the building and is welded and fixed on one side surface of the vertical rod close to the building; the embedded parts are already installed when the wall attaching parts are poured in the building, so that the wall attaching parts can be conveniently and timely installed and fixed on the building, and the disassembly of a building template is not influenced; the other end of the wall-attached part is detachably connected with the guide rail, and a bolt part or a buckle is generally arranged at the other end of the wall-attached part to realize the detachable connection with the guide rail; the climbing frame has the advantages that the guide seat integrates the functions of guiding, preventing inclining, preventing falling and unloading, the climbing frame is arranged at a preset position on a building structure through a wall-penetrating screw rod, the sliding sleeve is sleeved outside the guide rail, and the falling prevention mechanism is further arranged.
The horizontal truss comprises a truss upper piece, a truss lower piece and a plurality of connecting rods; the two ends of the connecting rod are detachably arranged on the upper truss piece and the lower truss piece respectively, so that the horizontal truss keeps a stable frame shape.
Wherein, two adjacent horizontal trusses pass through bolt detachable connection, and two adjacent horizontal trusses have the interval, and the short rod that can use the bolt hole comes fixed connection.
Wherein, in the vertical direction, the number of the wall attaching pieces is at least 4. Attach the wall spare through setting up 4 layers and come to be connected with the guide rail, shorten the length of encorbelmenting, increased holistic steadiness.
The utility model discloses following beneficial effect has:
1. the utility model relates to a novel inserted lift scaffold's spare part kind is few, and the difference of each spare part outward appearance is big for the installer recognizes easily, and does not need the technician to supervise often and guide, makes the installation simply understandable.
2. The utility model relates to a novel inserted lift scaffold is the built-in fitting with the connecting piece of building, just can be used for fixed novel inserted lift scaffold after treating the concrete intensity of this position and reaching the requirement, and needn't wait to install again after the template is demolishd. The construction progress of novel inserted lift scaffold does not influence the construction progress of whole project.
3. The utility model relates to a novel inserted lift scaffold adopts four to attach the wall spare, shortens the length of encorbelmenting, improves the security that the shelf goes up and down.
Fig. 1 is a side view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic view of the junction between the wall-attached component and the frame body;
FIG. 4 is a schematic structural view of the separation plate and the turning plate;
fig. 5 is a schematic structural view of a horizontal truss.
The reference numbers in the figures denote:
1. a frame body; 2. a lifting mechanism; 21. an elevator body; 22. a hanger; 23. a guide rail; 24. a guide seat; 25. a drag chain; 26. a fixed pulley; 3. a wall attachment member; 4. erecting a rod; 5. a horizontal truss; 51. a bolt; 52. loading a truss; 53. a truss is arranged; 54. a connecting rod; 6. a grab rail; 7. separating from the wall plate; 71. turning over a plate; 8. a building; 9. a walkway plate.
The present invention will be described in detail below with reference to the accompanying drawings and specific embodiments.
As shown in fig. 1 to 5, the novel attached lifting scaffold of the present embodiment includes a frame body 1, a lifting mechanism 2 and a wall-attached member 3, wherein the frame body 1 includes a plurality of vertical rods 4 and a plurality of horizontal trusses 5 horizontally fixed to the vertical rods 4 and vertically spaced from each other; a plurality of handrail rods 6 are fixed on the upright stanchions 4 at intervals above each horizontal truss 5; one side of a wall-separating plate 7 is fixed on one side of the horizontal truss 5 close to the building 8 through a bolt 51, and a turning plate 71 is hinged on the other side of the wall-separating plate 7; a plurality of walkway plates 9 are fixed on the positions with different heights of the vertical rod 4 through bolts 51, and each walkway plate 9 is connected with each other through stairs; the lifting mechanism 2 comprises a lifter body 21, a hanger 22 fixedly arranged on the wall attaching piece 3, a plurality of guide rails 23 vertically arranged and a guide seat 24 fixedly arranged on one end of the wall attaching piece 3 and used for ensuring the guide rails 23 to move along the vertical direction; the elevator body 21 is hung on the frame body 1, and a traction chain 25 of the elevator body 21 is connected with the hanger 22 by bypassing a fixed pulley 26 fixedly arranged on the horizontal truss 5, so that the horizontal truss 5 vertically slides along the guide rail 23; the guide rail 23 is welded and fixed on the vertical rod 4 between the horizontal truss 5 and the building 8; one end of the wall attaching piece 3 is fixedly connected with the building 8, and the other end is detachably connected with the guide rail 23.
Preferably, the horizontal truss 5 comprises a truss upper sheet 52, a truss lower sheet 53 and a plurality of connecting rods 54; both ends of the connecting rod 54 are detachably provided on the truss upper piece 52 and the truss lower piece 53, respectively, so that the horizontal truss 5 maintains a stable frame shape.
Preferably, the number of the wall attachment members 3 is at least 4 in the vertical direction.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation:
and (3) building a frame body: cleaning a flat production place around the outer side of the building 8 to be used as an erection operation platform; arranging horizontal trusses 5 assembled in a workshop into a row at the erection of an operation platform, connecting and fixing the horizontal trusses 5 by using bolts 51, and sequentially installing upright rods 4, guide rails 23, a walkway plate 9, a separation plate 7 and a turnover plate 71 on the horizontal trusses 5; the wall attaching piece 3 is installed on the upward floor plate according to the position of the guide rail 23, the guide seats 24 at the end parts of the wall attaching piece 3 have the position adjusting function, all the guide seats 24 are required to be vertically arranged, the wall attaching piece 3 is connected with the guide rail 23 through the guide seats 24, and the stability of the frame body 1 is kept; and then the shelf body 1 on the previous layer is repeatedly installed until the shelf body 1 reaches the target height.
According to the utility model discloses inserted lift scaffold's design, pour the in-process at building 8 and just reserve the bolt hole on the outside facade of floor or floor horizontal plane, and the position of bolt hole is preferably divided neat, guarantees the steady verticality of support body 1. When the strength of the floor structure of the building 8 is enough, the wall attaching member 3 is fixed on the building through the bolt 51 without waiting for the punching time, so that the construction period can be shortened; after the wall-attached part 3 of the I-shaped steel frame is fixed, the elevator body 21 of the building climbing frame can be arranged. The corresponding number and power of the elevator bodies 21 are selected according to the total weight of the frame body 1, and the elevator bodies 21 are generally electric hoists. A reinforcing rod is generally arranged near the guide rail 23 and used for hanging an electric hoist, and the height of the electric hoist is obviously higher than that of the fixed pulley 26; the traction chain 25 of the electric hoist needs to avoid the conditions of torsion, turnover and the like which are not beneficial to later-stage pulling in the working process. The horizontal truss 5 at the bottom layer is fixedly provided with a corresponding fixed pulley 26, one end of the traction chain 25 is connected with a hoisting steel wire rope, the other end of the hoisting steel wire rope rounds the fixed pulley 26 to be connected with the hanger 22, and the fixed pulley 26 ensures that the traction chain 25 can move smoothly and stably.
And (3) a lifting stage: turning up flap 71, no longer resting on building 8; the support system on the guide 24 is also open; then starting the electric hoist, lifting the frame body 1 and the guide rail 23 together, and after the frame body 1 is lifted to the target height; fastening and unloading the support system on the guide seat 24; turning down the turning plate 71; and (3) loosening the electric hoist, and turning the wall attaching part 3 and the guide seat 24 which are positioned below the horizontal truss 5 and are not connected with the frame body 1 to an uninstalled floor for connecting with the guide rail 23, wherein the height difference between the hanging part 22 and the fixed pulley 26 is always kept to be more than 5 meters.
The above only is the embodiment of the present invention, not limiting the patent scope of the present invention, all the equivalent structures or equivalent processes that are used in the specification and the attached drawings or directly or indirectly applied to other related technical fields are included in the patent protection scope of the present invention.
1. A novel attached lifting scaffold comprises a scaffold body (1), a lifting mechanism (2) and wall attaching pieces (3), wherein the scaffold body (1) comprises a plurality of upright rods (4) and a plurality of horizontal trusses (5) which are horizontally fixed on the upright rods (4) and are arranged at intervals from top to bottom; a plurality of handrail rods (6) are fixed on the vertical rods (4) at intervals above each horizontal truss (5); the method is characterized in that: one side of a wall separating plate (7) is fixed on one side of the horizontal truss (5) close to the building (8) through a bolt (51), and a turning plate (71) is hinged on the other side of the wall separating plate (7); a plurality of walkway plates (9) are fixed on different height positions of the vertical rod (4) through bolts (51), and each walkway plate (9) is connected with each other through stairs; the lifting mechanism (2) comprises a lifter body (21), a hanger (22) fixedly arranged below the wall attaching piece (3), a plurality of guide rails (23) which are vertically arranged and a guide seat (24) which is fixedly arranged at one end of the wall attaching piece (3) and is used for ensuring the guide rails (23) to move along the vertical direction; the lifting machine is characterized in that the lifting machine body (21) is hung on the frame body (1), a traction chain (25) of the lifting machine body (21) bypasses a fixed pulley (26) fixedly arranged on the horizontal truss (5) and is connected with the hanging piece (22), so that the horizontal truss (5) vertically slides along the guide rail (23); the guide rail (23) is welded and fixed on the vertical rod (4) between the horizontal truss (5) and the building (8); one end of the wall attaching piece (3) is fixedly connected with the building (8), and the other end of the wall attaching piece is detachably connected with the guide rail (23).
2. A new attachable lifting scaffold according to claim 1, characterized in that: the horizontal truss (5) comprises a truss upper sheet (52), a truss lower sheet (53) and a plurality of connecting rods (54); the two ends of the connecting rod (54) are respectively detachably arranged on the upper truss sheet (52) and the lower truss sheet (53), so that the horizontal truss (5) keeps a stable frame shape.
3. A new attachable lifting scaffold according to claim 1 or 2, characterized in that: the number of the wall attaching pieces (3) is at least 4 in the vertical direction.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921002363.3U CN210857952U (en)||2019-07-01||2019-07-01||Novel attached lifting scaffold|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921002363.3U CN210857952U (en)||2019-07-01||2019-07-01||Novel attached lifting scaffold|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210857952U true CN210857952U (en)||2020-06-26|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921002363.3U Active CN210857952U (en)||2019-07-01||2019-07-01||Novel attached lifting scaffold|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210857952U (en)|
- 2019-07-01 CN CN201921002363.3U patent/CN210857952U/en active Active
|CN111764629A (en)||Method for mounting and dismounting inclined roof hanging basket without counterweight|
|JP2000282691A (en)||Construction method for mounting member on inner wall of high-rise, tower structure, and scaffold device|
|CN108979131B (en)||Integral lifting platform device for high-rise building construction steel formwork and operation frame|
|CN111255217A (en)||Elevator shaft shaping operation platform and operation method thereof|
|CN202441045U (en)||Rail-type electric attached lifting scaffold|
|CN210857952U (en)||Novel attached lifting scaffold|
|JPH09317183A (en)||Construction method of building|
|JP2006299559A (en)||Self climbing scaffold and self climbing method by use of it|
|CN210460016U (en)||Integrated form single power lift material platform|
|CN210973660U (en)||Temporary tower crane passageway of can overturning suitable for whole hoisting frame|
|CN111648596B (en)||Device and method for using outer platform of shallow circular bin slip form as outer wall coating construction platform|
|JP3950800B2 (en)||Suspension scaffold|
|CN105776092A (en)||Stretching type basket device and construction method thereof|
|JP3844944B2 (en)||Demolition method of construction elevator|
|CN215671309U (en)||Prefabricated temporary stair of going up people|
|CN213329962U (en)||Split type lifting scaffold|
|JP4011722B2 (en)||Hanging stairs|
|CN205000632U (en)||From masterplate work platform that climbs|
|CN217871986U (en)||High-rise building demolishs building machine|
|CN215291319U (en)||Multi-point elevator shaft construction lifting platform|
|CN217418002U (en)||Self-elevating lifting tower crane safety channel device|
|CN213569261U (en)||Attached lower hanging turnover plate type operating platform for installing tower crane|
|CN215564411U (en)||Sliding construction device for high-rise cylindrical building|
|CN207003989U (en)||External hanging type scaffold is climbed in one kind|
|CN217461450U (en)||Electric formwork climbing frame|