CN210846197U - Full-automatic batching system - Google PatentsFull-automatic batching system Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210846197U CN210846197U CN201921081858.XU CN201921081858U CN210846197U CN 210846197 U CN210846197 U CN 210846197U CN 201921081858 U CN201921081858 U CN 201921081858U CN 210846197 U CN210846197 U CN 210846197U
- Prior art keywords
- small material
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 28
- 238000005303 weighing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- XLYOFNOQVPJJNP-UHFFFAOYSA-N water Substances O XLYOFNOQVPJJNP-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 claims description 13
- CDBYLPFSWZWCQE-UHFFFAOYSA-L sodium carbonate Chemical compound [Na+].[Na+].[O-]C([O-])=O CDBYLPFSWZWCQE-UHFFFAOYSA-L 0.000 claims description 10
- 239000006004 Quartz sand Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000006063 cullet Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000010433 feldspar Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- VYPSYNLAJGMNEJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N silicium dioxide Chemical compound O=[Si]=O VYPSYNLAJGMNEJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000004328 sodium tetraborate Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 235000010339 sodium tetraborate Nutrition 0.000 claims description 7
- 229910000029 sodium carbonate Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 5
- 235000017550 sodium carbonate Nutrition 0.000 claims description 5
- BVKZGUZCCUSVTD-UHFFFAOYSA-N Carbonic acid Chemical compound OC(O)=O BVKZGUZCCUSVTD-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 claims 1
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 abstract description 11
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000005259 measurement Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000002156 mixing Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000000843 powder Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000003127 Knee Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a full-automatic batching system mainly solves the problem that degree of automation is lower, the recruitment is more, the measurement is coarse in colored glaze production process. The utility model relates to a full-automatic batching system includes feed bin, bucket elevator, blendor, weighing hopper, reinforced vibrator, belt etc. sets for each item parameter and controls each item equipment through the touch-sensitive screen controller, and whole batching in-process is accurate to be weighed, automatic material conveying, and above-mentioned problem has been solved betterly to this technical scheme, can be used to glass raw materials automatic blending and throw in the material.
The utility model relates to a full-automatic batching system, in particular to a full-automatic batching system for glass production.
Today, the 'batching' is a very important link in the whole production process at a high speed, the batching accuracy directly influences the product quality, and therefore the traditional manual batching and metering method has difficulty in meeting the requirements on batching precision and batching efficiency.
Disclosure of Invention
The utility model aims to solve the technical problem that degree of automation is lower among the prior art, the more problem of recruitment provides a full-automatic batching system, and this method has that degree of automation is high, the batching is accurate, the less advantage of recruitment.
In order to solve the above problem, the utility model discloses a technical scheme as follows: a full-automatic batching system comprises a raw material bin, a feeding vibrator, a bucket elevator, an automatic water adding device, a mixer, a metering hopper, a borax bin, a feldspar bin, a small material bin, a cullet bin, a quartz sand bin, a soda ash bin, a bin vibrator, a belt and a touch screen controller.
In the technical scheme, preferably, bin vibrating machines are arranged on the side surfaces of the borax bin, the feldspar bin, the small material bin, the glass cullet bin, the quartz sand bin and the soda ash bin, so as to facilitate blanking; and the discharge ports are all provided with electric control valves, and the touch screen controller controls the starting and closing of the electric control valves according to the information returned by the weight sensor in the weighing hopper, so as to control the blanking amount.
In the technical scheme, preferably, the small raw materials are loaded into the small mixer from the feeder; the small material mixer is arranged above the small material bin, so that the small materials can be directly put into the small material bin after being mixed; the small material bin is downwards provided with a measuring hopper.
Among the above-mentioned technical scheme, preferably, automatic water installation passes through water pipe fixed connection and locates at the pan feeding mouth of blendor, adds the water yield through the setting of touch-sensitive screen controller, automatic water of adding.
In the above technical solution, preferably, a weight sensor is installed at the bottom end of the weighing hopper, and the weight sensor transmits information to the touch screen controller; the touch screen controller controls the electric control valve at the bottom of the stock bin to start and stop, when the weight in the measuring hopper reaches a set value, the discharge hole at the bottom of the stock bin is completely closed, and the touch screen controller controls the electric control valve at the bottom of the measuring hopper to open and discharge materials; the weighing hopper is installed in the feed bin below, also can install a weighing hopper in two feed bins below, sets up the unloading of feed bin different times through the touch-sensitive screen controller, realizes the accurate measurement of two feed bins.
The utility model relates to a full-automatic batching system sets for each item parameter through the touch-sensitive screen controller, controls 2 equipment of each description, and whole batching in-process is accurate to be weighed, and automatic material conveying has solved that degree of automation is lower in the coloured glaze production process, the recruitment is more, measure inaccurate problem, can be used to the automatic blending of various solid particles and powdery material with throw the material in.
FIG. 1 is a front view of a fully automated compounding system;
FIG. 2 is a front view of a small material bin and a small material mixer;
FIG. 3 is an enlarged view of a portion of FIG. 1;
fig. 4 is a touch screen controller.
Reference numerals: 1 raw material bin, 2 reinforced bobbing machines, 3 bucket elevator, 4 automatic watering device, 5 blendor, 6 small powder blendor, 7 small powder feed bins, 8 cullet feed bins, 9 quartz sand feed bins, 10 soda ash feed bins, 11 borax feed bins, 12 feldspar feed bins, 13 weighing hopper, 14 flat belt, 15 oblique belt, 16 blendor pan feeding mouth, 17 weight sensor, 18 electric control valve, 19 touch display screen, 20 touch screen controller, 61 feeding funnel, 62 feeding funnels, 63 feed bin bobbing machines, 64 supports, 65 knee wall, 66 electric controller, 67 discharge gates, 68 feed bins are flat.
The present invention is further illustrated by the following examples, but is not limited to the following examples: in field equipment installation, various raw materials are put into a storage bin through a raw material tower (not shown), a bucket elevator, a feeder and the like, as shown in fig. 2, a feeding hopper 61 is arranged at the bottom of the feeder 62, and the feeding hopper 61 is arranged below a horizontal plane 68 so as to load and unload the raw materials; the small material bin 7 is suspended and fixed with a bracket 64 by a support wall 65, a small material mixer 6 is arranged above the small material bin, and a measuring hopper 13 is arranged below the small material bin; a bin vibrator 63 is arranged on the side surface of the small material bin 7 to ensure uninterrupted feeding; the bottom of the small material bin 7 is provided with a bin electric control valve 66, and the bin electric control valve 66 is connected with the touch screen controller 20; the right side of the small material mixer 6 is provided with a discharge hole 67.
In the figure 1, bin vibrators 63 are arranged on the side surfaces of a small material bin 7, a glass cullet bin 8, a quartz sand bin 9, a soda ash bin, a borax bin 10 and a feldspar bin 12, so that blanking is facilitated; and the discharge ports are provided with a bin electric control valve 66, and the touch screen controller 20 controls the electric control valve to start and close according to the information returned by the weight sensor 17 in the weighing hopper 13 so as to control the blanking amount. In the field installation process, the number of the bins can be increased or reduced, and the size of the bins is increased or reduced according to the actual requirement.
One measuring hopper 13 can be arranged below each stock bin, and two stock bins can share one measuring hopper 13. The weighing hopper 13 is provided with a weight sensor 17 and an electric control valve 18 at the bottom and is connected with a touch screen controller 20.
A flat belt 14 and an inclined belt 15 are arranged below the storage bin, the flat belt 14 is a forward and reverse rotating belt 1-2.2Kw, and the inclined belt 15 is a forward and reverse rotating belt 2.2Kw-5 Kw.
The belt conveys the raw materials into a mixer 5; the automatic water adding device 4 is connected with a mixer feeding port 16 on the right side of the mixer 5 through a water pipe, and water is quantitatively added into the mixer 5; the bucket elevator 3 conveys the uniformly stirred raw materials into the raw material bin 1; the discharging port at the bottom of the raw material bin 1 is provided with a feeding vibrating machine 2.
A touch display screen 19 is arranged above the front surface of the touch screen controller 20; the touch screen controller 20 is connected with the charging vibrator 2, the bucket elevator 3, the automatic water adding device 4, the mixer 5, the weighing bucket 13, the weight sensor 17, the electric control valve 18, the bin vibrator 63, the flat belt 14, the inclined belt 15 and the bin electric controller 66, and the parameters of various devices of the touch screen controller 20 and the operation of the various devices are controlled.
It is to be understood that the terms "upper", "lower", "left", "right", "inner", "outer", and the like, are used in the orientations and positional relationships indicated in the drawings for convenience in describing the present invention and for simplicity in description, and do not indicate or imply that the referenced devices or elements must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and are not to be construed as limiting the present invention. In the description of the present invention, "a plurality" means two or more unless otherwise specified. Unless expressly stated or limited otherwise, the terms "mounted," "disposed," "connected," and "connected" are to be construed broadly and may, for example, be fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally connected; may be directly connected or indirectly connected through an intermediate. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific cases to those skilled in the art.
1. The utility model provides a full-automatic feed proportioning system, includes former feed bin, bucket elevator, blendor, borax feed bin, feldspar feed bin, little feed bin, cullet feed bin, quartz sand feed bin, soda feed bin, characterized by: the device also comprises a bin vibrator, a belt, a measuring hopper, a touch screen controller, a feeding vibrator and an automatic water adding device; the automatic water adding device is fixedly connected to a feed inlet of the mixer through a water pipe; a small material mixer is arranged above the small material bin, a measuring hopper is arranged below the small material bin, and a weight sensor and an electric control valve are arranged in the measuring hopper; the discharge ports of the borax bin, the feldspar bin, the small material bin, the glass cullet bin, the quartz sand bin and the soda ash bin are all provided with electric control valves for controlling discharge, and the side surfaces of the borax bin, the feldspar bin, the small material bin, the glass cullet bin and the quartz sand bin are all provided with bin vibrating machines; the bin vibrating machine, the bucket elevator, the automatic water adding device, the mixer, the weighing bucket, the weight sensor, the electric control valve and the belt are connected with the touch screen controller.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921081858.XU CN210846197U (en)||2019-07-11||2019-07-11||Full-automatic batching system|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921081858.XU CN210846197U (en)||2019-07-11||2019-07-11||Full-automatic batching system|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210846197U true CN210846197U (en)||2020-06-26|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921081858.XU Expired - Fee Related CN210846197U (en)||2019-07-11||2019-07-11||Full-automatic batching system|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210846197U (en)|
- 2019-07-11 CN CN201921081858.XU patent/CN210846197U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN201998342U (en)||Device for mixing raw material|
|CN205461887U (en)||Full -automatic high accuracy compounding device|
|CN205347187U (en)||A integrated feed proportioning system for glass production line|
|CN112058173A (en)||Automatic batching system|
|CN111941657A (en)||Production device and use method of high-performance concrete premixed material|
|CN207268843U (en)||A kind of band measures continuous loading and unloading system|
|CN110843133A (en)||Dosing unit and material loading structure in cement manufacture|
|CN210846197U (en)||Full-automatic batching system|
|CN105329678B (en)||Combined feeding quantitative scale|
|CN202576278U (en)||Precise distribution system of compound fertilizer production line|
|CN204583110U (en)||A kind of automatic recipe maker for superhard material synthesis raw and auxiliary material|
|CN205412908U (en)||Stone mill material automatic blending system|
|CN211389483U (en)||Automatic batching system of concrete mixing plant|
|CN202379097U (en)||Castable refractory batching, uniform mixing and automatic packing device|
|CN201320803Y (en)||Automatic proportioning and feed system for production of gypsum-based wall material|
|CN201729748U (en)||Automatic batching and charging system for glass production|
|CN112774489A (en)||Refractory material mixing production device and method|
|CN210021777U (en)||Automatic proportioning machine|
|CN210030472U (en)||Cement preparation system|
|CN203805141U (en)||Automatic batching system for foam concrete|
|CN106607992A (en)||Pulping device, mixing station and pulping method|
|CN203700143U (en)||Batching device for materials of gray glass of float glass|
|CN201330275Y (en)||Chromium iron alloy electric furnace distributor|
|CN109986696A (en)||A kind of stable native cold renewal blending station of multifunctional vertical green environment cement|
|CN214562001U (en)||Full-automatic batching and mixing system for refractory material|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20200626
Termination date: 20210711
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|