CN210763249U - Pulverized coal scale metering device and pulverized coal feeding system - Google PatentsPulverized coal scale metering device and pulverized coal feeding system Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210763249U CN210763249U CN201921394591.XU CN201921394591U CN210763249U CN 210763249 U CN210763249 U CN 210763249U CN 201921394591 U CN201921394591 U CN 201921394591U CN 210763249 U CN210763249 U CN 210763249U
- Prior art keywords
- pulverized coal
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 158
- 239000000843 powder Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 29
- 238000005303 weighing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 20
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 3
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 48
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 claims description 46
- 241000273930 Brevoortia tyrannus Species 0.000 claims description 31
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 claims description 31
- 241001438449 Silo Species 0.000 claims description 17
- 239000002817 coal dust Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 238000005259 measurement Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 7
- 239000004568 cement Substances 0.000 description 6
- 206010039509 Scab Diseases 0.000 description 5
- 238000001354 calcination Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000002708 enhancing Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000002349 favourable Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000003292 glue Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000725 suspension Substances 0.000 description 2
- 241000893018 Armeria Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000009825 accumulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004566 building material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001514 detection method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000446 fuel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005245 sintering Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004642 transportation engineering Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a metering device and buggy charge-in system are called to buggy. The utility model discloses a pulverized coal weighing and metering device is arranged at the pulverized coal discharge port of a pulverized coal supply device and mainly comprises a stock bin, wherein the stock bin is provided with a stock bin inlet arranged upwards and a stock bin outlet arranged downwards, and the stock bin is connected with a pulverized coal discharge port through the stock bin inlet; the coal powder scale also comprises a coal powder scale, wherein the coal powder scale comprises a coal powder scale main body, a supporting leg for supporting the coal powder scale main body and a weight sensor arranged between the supporting leg and the coal powder scale main body; the weighing body feed inlet of the pulverized coal scale main body is connected with the bin outlet, and the weight sensor is configured to measure the total weight of the bin, the substances entering the bin and the pulverized coal scale main body. The utility model discloses a metering device is called to buggy is through addding feed bin and buggy title in buggy discharge gate department at buggy feeding mechanism, can reduce the fluctuation of buggy density to more accurate measurement and control buggy supply volume improve the smooth and easy nature of buggy supply.
The utility model relates to a powder unloading system, especially the technical field of likepowder unloading systems such as buggy especially relate to a metering device is called to buggy. And simultaneously, the utility model discloses still relate to the buggy charge-in system who uses this buggy to call metering device.
The cement industry is the main part of the building material industry and is closely related to economic construction. Coal is one of the most commonly used fuels in the cement calcination production process.
In the cement calcination production process, the metering of the coal dust is crucial to the sintering of cement raw materials into clinker, and whether the metering is stable or not is directly related to the quality of cement. The unstable coal feeding amount of the kiln can cause the crusting and the blockage of a preheater and even cause the accident of kiln shutdown, and directly influences the operation rate of the kiln and the yield of the kiln, thereby influencing the economic benefit of a factory. Meanwhile, due to the fact that the density of the pulverized coal is small, the pulverized coal is easy to absorb water and moisture and poor in flowability, pulverized coal crusts are easily formed in the pulverized coal bin, and the bottom of a cone of the pulverized coal bin is the main position for forming the crusts. The fine coal forms the fine coal crust in the fine coal storehouse and can make the supply of fine coal unstable to lead to the fluctuation of buggy title, and then influence production quality.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In view of this, the present invention provides a pulverized coal weighing and metering device to enhance the accuracy of pulverized coal metering and conveying.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the technical scheme of the utility model is realized like this:
the utility model provides a metering device is called to buggy, locates buggy discharge gate department of buggy feeding mechanism, metering device is called to buggy includes:
the storage bin is provided with an upward storage bin inlet and a downward storage bin outlet; the storage bin is connected with the pulverized coal discharge port through the storage bin inlet;
the pulverized coal scale comprises a pulverized coal scale main body, a supporting leg for supporting the pulverized coal scale main body, and a weight sensor arranged between the supporting leg and the pulverized coal scale main body; a scale body feed inlet of the pulverized coal scale main body is connected with the bin outlet, and an electric flashboard is arranged between the scale body feed inlet and the bin outlet; and the weight sensor is configured to measure a total weight of the bin, the material entering the bin, the electric gate, and the pulverized coal scale body.
Further, the top of feed bin is provided with the roof, the feed bin entry is seted up in on the roof, and in set up on the roof in order to go out the dirt mouth with the first that outside negative pressure device is connected.
Furthermore, a first dust removal pipe is connected to the first dust outlet, a second dust outlet is formed in the position, close to the outlet of the storage bin, and a second dust removal pipe is connected between the second dust outlet and the first dust removal pipe.
Furthermore, an observation hole is formed in the top plate, and a transparent observation plate for plugging the observation hole is arranged at the observation hole.
Further, in week side of feed bin is equipped with first stifled mechanism of preventing, first prevent stifled mechanism include the ring the first annular that the feed bin set up is responsible for, and communicate in the feed bin with a plurality of first annular branch pipes between the first annular is responsible for, and in first annular is responsible for and is furnished with the first air intake in order to communicate with external air feed device.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model discloses following advantage has:
(1) pulverized coal scale metering device stabilize the feed through using the feed bin, add the pulverized coal scale, and be provided with the weight change signal of weight sensor in order to gather the feed bin in the pulverized coal scale, be favorable to controlling the speed of batcher rotational speed, make the pulverized coal bed of material in the feed bin stabilize at a suitable height, can reduce the fluctuation of pulverized coal density, measurement buggy supply amount that can be more accurate, thereby realize the continuous stable feed of buggy, in order to guarantee cement calcining furnace normal operating.
(2) The top of the storage bin is provided with a top plate, and the top plate is further provided with a first dust outlet connected with an external negative pressure device, so that dust generated in the storage bin can be collected and processed.
(3) A first dust outlet and a second dust outlet are respectively arranged at the bin inlet and the bin outlet of the bin, and are respectively connected with a first dust removal pipe and a second dust removal pipe, so that the dust removal effect is further enhanced.
(4) The material level switch is arranged on the top plate, and the material level switch is arranged at the high material level of the storage bin, so that the material level height in the storage bin can be detected, and the control of the feeding amount in the storage bin is facilitated.
(5) Be provided with transparent observation plate on the feed bin roof, the convenience is observed the inside operation condition of feed bin.
(6) The first anti-blocking mechanism is arranged on the periphery of the storage bin, so that the suspension capacity of the pulverized coal in the storage bin can be enhanced, the pulverized coal skinning phenomenon in the storage bin is improved, and the normal production is ensured.
Another object of the utility model is to provide a pulverized coal feeding system,
the coal powder weighing and metering device is arranged at a coal powder outlet of the coal powder supply device.
Furthermore, the pulverized coal feeding system comprises a pulverized coal bin, wherein the pulverized coal bin is provided with a pulverized coal bin inlet which is arranged upwards and a pulverized coal bin outlet which is arranged downwards, the pulverized coal feeding system also comprises a feeding machine which is arranged at the pulverized coal bin outlet, and a flashboard is arranged at the joint of the pulverized coal bin outlet and the feeding machine inlet of the feeding machine.
Further, the pulverized coal feeding system further comprises a control device respectively connected with the feeding machine and the weight sensor, and the control device is configured to respond to the weight signal detected by the weight sensor and control the feeding speed of the feeding machine.
Further, the flashboard is electronic flashboard, in the top of feed bin is equipped with the material level switch, just electronic flashboard with the material level switch respectively with controlling means connects, controlling means is configured as to respond to the material level signal that the material level switch detected, and control opening and close of electronic flashboard.
Further, in the week side in buggy storehouse is equipped with the second and prevents stifled mechanism, the second prevents stifled mechanism and includes the ring the second ring-shaped person in charge that buggy storehouse set up, and communicate in buggy storehouse with a plurality of second ring-shaped branch pipes between the second ring-shaped person in charge, and in the second ring-shaped person in charge is furnished with the second air intake in order to communicate with external air feed device.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model discloses following advantage has:
(1) buggy charge-in system include foretell buggy and call metering device, still include the batcher of buggy storehouse and buggy storehouse export to be provided with electric flashboard in buggy storehouse export and batcher entry, can further control the buggy volume that gets into in the feed bin.
(2 according to the material level signal control electric flashboard that the material level switch detected open and close, also whether control is to the pay-off in the feed bin, and the weight signal control batcher's that detects through weighing transducer feed speed, be favorable to the continuous stable pay-off of feed bin, both combine the fluctuation that can be better prevent buggy density in the feed bin, make buggy carry more stable, still can practice thrift the buggy quantity.
(3) The second anti-blocking mechanism is arranged on the periphery of the pulverized coal bin, so that the suspension capacity of pulverized coal in the pulverized coal bin can be enhanced, the pulverized coal skinning phenomenon in the pulverized coal bin is improved, and the normal production is ensured.
The utility model discloses a metering device is called with aforementioned buggy charge-in system still has other the same beneficial effect for prior art, no longer gives details here.
The accompanying drawings, which form a part hereof, are included to provide a further understanding of the invention, and are incorporated in and constitute a part of this specification, illustrate embodiments of the invention and together with the description serve to explain the invention without undue limitation. In the drawings:
fig. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of a coal powder weighing and metering device according to an embodiment of the present invention in an application state;
FIG. 2 is a side view of FIG. 1;
fig. 3 is a schematic view of a first anti-blocking mechanism of a coal powder weighing and metering device according to a first embodiment of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic structural diagram of a storage bin in the pulverized coal weighing and metering device according to the first embodiment of the present invention;
description of reference numerals:
1-a storage bin, 2-a pulverized coal scale, 9-a first dust removal pipe, 11-a second dust removal pipe, 12-an observation plate, 13-a first anti-blocking mechanism, 15-a material level switch, 16-a second anti-blocking mechanism and 17-a pulverized coal bin;
101-bin inlet, 102-bin outlet, 103-top plate, 104-first dust outlet, 105-second dust outlet, 121-observation hole and 151-material level switch hole;
201-a coal powder weighing main body, 202-supporting legs and 203-a weight sensor;
171-pulverized coal bin inlet, 172-pulverized coal bin outlet, 173-feeder, 174-electric flashboard;
131-a fan, 132-a first annular main pipe, 133-a first annular branch pipe, 134-a first air inlet;
161-blower, 162-second annular main pipe, 163-second annular branch pipe;
It should be noted that, in the present invention, the embodiments and features of the embodiments may be combined with each other without conflict.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that the terms "upper", "lower", and the like are used for indicating the orientation or positional relationship based on the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplification of description, but do not indicate or imply that the device or element referred to must have a specific orientation, be constructed and operated in a specific orientation, and thus should not be construed as limiting the present invention. Furthermore, the terms "first" and "second" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance.
The present invention will be described in detail below with reference to the accompanying drawings in conjunction with embodiments.
The embodiment relates to a pulverized coal weighing and metering device, which is shown in fig. 1 and is applied to a pulverized coal feeding system and used as a main mechanical configuration part in the pulverized coal feeding system to realize accurate metering and control of pulverized coal in a production process. The metering device mainly comprises a stock bin 1 and a coal powder scale 2, wherein the stock bin 1 further comprises a material level switch 15, an observation plate 12, a first dust removal pipe 9, a second dust removal pipe 11 and a first anti-blocking mechanism 13 surrounding the periphery of the stock bin 1.
First, a structure of the silo 1 is explained, as shown in fig. 4, the overall shape of the silo 1 is an inverted cone, a top plate 103 is covered at an upward opening of the silo 1, and other openings are respectively formed on the top plate 103. The top plate 103 is provided with a bin inlet 101, and is configured at a part close to the edge of the bin 1 for filling the pulverized coal, and the bin inlet 101 is selected to be a circular caliber, of course, according to actual conditions and other factors, other calibers such as a square caliber can be selected; be provided with material level switch hole 151 in the position that feed bin entry 101 is close to feed bin 1 center relatively for installation material level switch 15, and material level switch hole 151 trompil position should avoid being located feed bin entry 101 below, produce the damage to material level switch 15 when preventing when materials such as buggy fall. The material level switch hole 151 is provided with a first dust outlet 104 on the other side of the bin inlet 101 for connecting with an external negative pressure device, so that dust in the bin 1 can be conveniently collected. Meanwhile, a bin outlet 102 is arranged at the downward position of the bin 1, so that materials such as pulverized coal in the bin 1 can be conveniently output. A second dust outlet 105 is further formed in the same end of the first dust outlet 104 of the storage bin 1, which is close to the storage bin outlet 102, and the circular diameter of the second dust outlet 105 is slightly smaller than that of the first dust outlet 104, so as to further enhance the dust collecting effect of the storage bin 1.
Be provided with material level switch 15 in material level switch hole 151 department of roof 103 of feed bin 1, material level switch 15 can refer to current material level switch structure, here, preferably adopt in this embodiment and hinder rotary material level switch 15, it passes through the screw thread, the fixed point is installed on material level switch hole 151, when not contacting the material, material level switch normal operating, when the blade that stretches into the feed bin contacts the material now, material level switch stop work, detection device output control signal simultaneously, and control signal direct transfer is to in the following controlling means.
An observation hole 121 is further formed in the left side of the material level switch 15, and as shown in fig. 1 and fig. 2, a transparent observation plate 12 is further covered on the observation hole 121, so that the conveying state of the pulverized coal in the storage bin 1 can be observed conveniently at any time through the observation plate 12. Still be connected with first dust removal pipe 9 on aforementioned first dust outlet 104, first dust outlet 104 and first dust removal pipe 9 are connected through sealed glue, and first dust removal pipe 9 is placed the direction along feed bin 1 and is upwards extended, and simultaneously, still be connected with second dust removal pipe 11 on the second dust outlet 105, and second dust outlet 105 and second dust removal pipe 11 are connected through sealed glue, and second dust removal pipe 11 is placed the direction along feed bin 1 and upwards is extended and finally is connected on first dust removal pipe 9. In the working process, a small amount of exchange space is reserved on the upper part of the storage bin 1, redundant gas can be collected, and is discharged from the first dust outlet 104 through the first dust removal pipe 9 in time, so that pulverized coal in the storage bin 1 can be smoothly discharged under the action of gravity, and stable feeding of the pulverized coal is realized.
Still be equipped with first anti-blocking mechanism 13 on feed bin 1 week side, as shown in combining fig. 1 to 3, first anti-blocking mechanism 13 includes the first annular of ring feed bin 1 setting and is responsible for 132, and first annular is responsible for 132 and is parallel with ground and encircles the pyramis that sets up at feed bin 1, and the welding has the backup pad around feed bin 1 pyramis outside, and first annular is responsible for 132 and feed bin 1 and passes through U type bolt fastening in the backup pad. A first air inlet 134 is further disposed on the first ring main 132 and communicates with an external air supply device, where the external air supply device is referred to as an existing fan in the prior art. Meanwhile, the first anti-blocking mechanism further comprises four first ring-shaped branch pipes 133 which are configured on the first ring-shaped main pipe 132 and are communicated with the first ring-shaped main pipe 132, the four first ring-shaped branch pipes 133 are circumferentially and uniformly arranged around the storage bin 1 and are communicated with the interior of the storage bin 1, and an air outlet of the fan 131 is connected with a first air inlet 134 of the first ring-shaped main pipe 132, so that air can be supplied into the storage bin 1 through the first ring-shaped main pipe 132 and the first ring-shaped branch pipes 133 by the fan 131, and the material accumulation and the material congestion in the storage bin 1 are prevented. In this embodiment, be provided with an annular in charge of and four annular branch pipes in anti-blocking mechanism, in the practical production application, according to the reserves of feed bin 1 and the not equidimension of volume, anti-blocking mechanism can set up to other quantity in a flexible way, and the quantity of first annular branch pipe 133 also can be set up to other quantities as required. The first anti-blocking mechanism 13 is arranged on the bin 1, so that the phenomenon that materials in the bin 1 are stuck to the wall can be reduced, the problem that pulverized coal forms crusts at the bottom of a cone of the pulverized coal bin 17 can be effectively solved, and the coal discharging condition of the bin 1 is improved.
A coal powder scale 2 is also fixed on the ground at the outlet 102 of the storage bin, and the coal powder scale 2 comprises a coal powder scale main body 201, a supporting leg 202 for supporting the coal powder scale main body 201 and a weight sensor 203. As shown in fig. 1 and fig. 2, the pulverized coal weighing main body 201 may refer to a conventional pulverized coal weighing structure applied to a pulverized coal feeding system; the supporting legs 202 and the coal powder scale main body 201 are also respectively provided with through holes, and the supporting legs 202 and the coal powder scale main body 201 are fixed on the ground by expansion bolts penetrating through the supporting legs; a weight sensor 203 is further disposed between each leg 202 and the pulverized coal scale body 201, and the weight sensor 203 is configured to measure the total weight of the silo 1, the substances entering the silo 1, and the pulverized coal scale body 201. The weight sensor 203 is also connected to a control device described below to control the feeding speed of the feeder 173.
The utility model discloses a metering device is called to buggy through the mode of addding middle feed bin 1 and buggy balance 2 in buggy charge-in system, uses weighing transducer 203 to come the real-time weight of buggy in the accurate measurement feed bin 1 simultaneously to through addding first stifled mechanism 13 and further reduce the fluctuation of buggy density in the feed bin 1, measurement buggy supply amount that can be more accurate.
The embodiment relates to a pulverized coal feeding system, which comprises a pulverized coal metering device and a pulverized coal supply device connected with the pulverized coal metering device. The pulverized coal supply device includes a pulverized coal bunker 17, a feeder 173 and an electric shutter 174, and the pulverized coal metering device can be specifically referred to the description of the first embodiment.
The pulverized coal bunker 17 will be explained below. The pulverized coal bunker 17 is conical, and the opening of the pulverized coal bunker 17 facing upward is a pulverized coal bunker inlet 171, and the opening of the pulverized coal bunker is a pulverized coal bunker outlet 172 facing downward. Lifting lugs are further arranged at intervals along the edge of the pulverized coal bin inlet 171 to facilitate the disassembly and transportation of the pulverized coal bin 17.
The outer wall of the pulverized coal bunker 17 is also provided with a second anti-blocking mechanism 16, and the second anti-blocking mechanism 16 can be arranged and installed by referring to the first anti-blocking mechanism 13 on the bunker 1. In the structure, the second anti-blocking mechanism 16 is arranged on the pulverized coal bunker 17, so that the phenomenon that materials in the pulverized coal bunker 17 are adhered to the wall can be reduced, the problem that pulverized coal forms crusts at the bottom of a cone of the pulverized coal bunker 17 is effectively solved, and the coal discharging condition of the pulverized coal scale 2 is improved.
An electric shutter 174 is further disposed at the pulverized coal bunker outlet 172, referring to the prior art, the electric shutter 174 is connected between the pulverized coal bunker outlet 172 and the bunker inlet 101, and can control the material to enter and exit at the bunker inlet 101, and the electric shutter 174 is connected to a control device, such as an electrical cabinet, not shown in the figure, for controlling the opening and closing of the electric shutter 174. Meanwhile, a control device is connected to the level switch 15, where the control device is configured to perform a closing operation of the electric shutter 174 in response to a control signal when the level switch 15 detects a control signal when the pulverized coal in the bunker 1 is fully accumulated; when the level switch 15 does not detect a control signal in the silo 1, it operates the electric shutter 174 to open.
A feeder 173 is provided below the electric shutter 174 of the pulverized coal bunker 17 and above the pulverized coal bunker outlet 172. Here, the feeder 173 can be selected by itself with reference to the conventional feeder structure. The feeding machine 173 is used for controlling the flow rate of the pulverized coal through the pulverized coal bunker 17, and the feeding machine 173 is also connected with the aforementioned control device, wherein the control device is configured to control the flow rate of the feeding machine 173 passing through the pulverized coal in response to the weight signal when the weight sensor 203 monitors the weight signal, and the real-time change index of the total weight measured by the weight sensor 203 is inversely proportional to the blanking rate of the feeding machine 173.
Here, it should be noted that since the weight sensor 203 measures the total weight of the silo 1, the material entering the silo 1 and the pulverized coal scale main body 201, when the connection between the pulverized coal bunker 17 and the silo 1 is performed, the pulverized coal bunker is fixed above the silo in other ways, that is, the pulverized coal bunker outlet 172 and the silo inlet 101 are not connected in direct contact, but are sealed by using a rubber ring at the interface, so as to measure the weight weighed by the weight sensor 203 more accurately.
When the pulverized coal feeding system starts to work, the electric gate plate 174 is in an open state, and the feeding machine 173 on the pulverized coal bunker 17 conveys the pulverized coal bunker 1 at a constant speed. When more coal powder enters the storage bin 1 and the working state of a coal powder feeding system is not good, the weight sensor 203 monitors the change of the weight signal and controls the flow rate of the coal powder to slow down through the control device linked with the feeder 173; meanwhile, when the accumulated quantity of coal powder is high, the material level switch 15 monitors a material level signal, the material level signal controls the electric gate plate 174 to be closed through the control device, the coal powder weighing and metering device continues to work until the coal powder in the storage bin 1 is digested, the material level signal of the material level switch 15 disappears, the electric gate plate 174 is opened, and the coal powder feeding system is in a continuous working state.
The above description is only a preferred embodiment of the present invention, and should not be taken as limiting the invention, and any modifications, equivalent replacements, improvements, etc. made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a metering device is called to buggy, locates buggy discharge gate department of buggy feeding mechanism, its characterized in that, metering device is called to buggy includes:
a silo (1), the silo (1) having an upwardly disposed silo inlet (101) and a downwardly disposed silo outlet (102); the storage bin (1) is connected with the pulverized coal discharge hole through the storage bin inlet (101);
the coal dust scale comprises a coal dust scale main body (201), a supporting leg (202) supporting the coal dust scale main body (201), and a weight sensor (203) arranged between the supporting leg (202) and the coal dust scale main body (201); the scale body feed inlet of the coal powder scale main body (201) is connected with the bin outlet (102); and the weight sensor (203) is configured to measure the total weight of the silo (1), the substance entering the silo (1) and the coal powder weighing body (201).
2. The pulverized coal weighing and metering device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the top of feed bin (1) is provided with roof (103), feed bin entry (101) are seted up on roof (103), and in roof (103) are seted up in order to go out dust outlet (104) be connected with outside negative pressure device.
3. The pulverized coal weighing and metering device according to claim 2, characterized in that: a first dust removal pipe (9) is connected to the first dust outlet (104), a second dust outlet (105) is arranged at the position, close to the bin outlet (102), of the bin (1), and a second dust removal pipe (11) is connected between the second dust outlet (105) and the first dust removal pipe (9).
4. The pulverized coal weighing and metering device according to claim 2, characterized in that: an observation hole (121) is formed in the top plate (103), and a transparent observation plate (12) for blocking the observation hole (121) is arranged at the observation hole (121).
5. The pulverized coal weighing and metering device according to any one of claims 1 to 4, characterized in that: in the week side of feed bin (1) is equipped with first stifled mechanism (13) of preventing, first stifled mechanism (13) of preventing is including the ring the first ring that feed bin (1) set up is responsible for (132), and communicate in feed bin (1) with a plurality of first ring branch pipes (133) between first ring is responsible for (132), and in first ring is responsible for and is equipped with the first air intake in order to communicate with external air feed device on (132).
6. A buggy charge-in system which characterized in that: comprising a pulverized coal supply device and a pulverized coal weighing and metering device which is arranged at a pulverized coal discharge port of the pulverized coal supply device and is as claimed in any one of claims 1 to 5.
7. The pulverized coal feed system as defined in claim 6, wherein: the pulverized coal supply device comprises a pulverized coal bunker (17), wherein the pulverized coal bunker (17) is provided with a pulverized coal bunker inlet (171) arranged upwards and a pulverized coal bunker outlet (172) arranged downwards, the pulverized coal supply device also comprises a feeding machine (173) arranged at the pulverized coal bunker outlet (172), and a flashboard is arranged at the joint of the pulverized coal bunker outlet (172) and the feeding machine inlet of the feeding machine (173).
8. The pulverized coal feed system as defined in claim 7, wherein: the pulverized coal feeding system further comprises a control device respectively connected with the feeding machine (173) and the weight sensor (203), and the control device is configured to control the feeding speed of the feeding machine (173) in response to the weight signal detected by the weight sensor (203).
9. The pulverized coal feed system as defined in claim 8, wherein: the flashboard is electronic flashboard (174), in the top of feed bin (1) is equipped with material level switch (15), just electronic flashboard (174) with material level switch (15) respectively with controlling means connects, controlling means is configured as to respond to the material level signal that material level switch (15) detected, and control opening and close of electronic flashboard (174).
10. The pulverized coal feed system as defined in claim 7, wherein: in the week side in buggy storehouse is equipped with second and prevents stifled mechanism (16), second prevents stifled mechanism (16) including the ring second ring-shaped person in charge (162) that the buggy storehouse set up, and communicate in buggy storehouse (17) with a plurality of second ring-shaped branch pipes (163) between second ring-shaped person in charge (162), and in the second ring-shaped person in charge (162) go up dispose with the second air intake with external air feed device intercommunication.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921394591.XU CN210763249U (en)||2019-08-26||2019-08-26||Pulverized coal scale metering device and pulverized coal feeding system|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921394591.XU CN210763249U (en)||2019-08-26||2019-08-26||Pulverized coal scale metering device and pulverized coal feeding system|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210763249U true CN210763249U (en)||2020-06-16|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921394591.XU Active CN210763249U (en)||2019-08-26||2019-08-26||Pulverized coal scale metering device and pulverized coal feeding system|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210763249U (en)|
- 2019-08-26 CN CN201921394591.XU patent/CN210763249U/en active Active
|CN205499924U (en)||Feeding device|
|CN210763249U (en)||Pulverized coal scale metering device and pulverized coal feeding system|
|CN202245378U (en)||Isolation device applicable to bulk materials and sundries at discharge port of storage silo|
|CN210391608U (en)||Automatic discharging device for castable production|
|CN204450854U (en)||A kind of flyash is that the dry-mixed mortar of raw material moves silo|
|CN106422913A (en)||Unloading device for feed production|
|CN207585739U (en)||A kind of collecting and distributing adaptive calibration dosing system device of lime|
|CN207985957U (en)||The device of wind discharging can be locked|
|CN206842432U (en)||It is a kind of can precise cement weight oscillatory type hopper|
|CN204021615U (en)||A kind of calcium aluminate powder is stored metering and is thrown in tank|
|CN108514853A (en)||A kind of solid automatic feeding system|
|CN204431506U (en)||A kind of dry-mixed mortar production system that is raw material with flyash and industrial residue|
|CN212931627U (en)||Quartz sand proportioning device based on crucible production|
|CN212244710U (en)||Intelligent silo stock measuring device|
|CN202429686U (en)||Weighing bin with hanger frame|
|CN205239964U (en)||Automatic ration packing scale of chemical fertilizer|
|CN206019803U (en)||Two outlet batching scales|
|CN207015923U (en)||External Level measurement device and its mounting structure|
|CN209510382U (en)||Mining plants underground crushing system with automatic detection and control system|
|CN213975501U (en)||Monitoring device for blanking bin|
|CN208007745U (en)||Whole meterage in weighting feed bin|
|CN209396072U (en)||A kind of high-precision secondary funnel weighing-appliance|
|CN210560553U (en)||Converter lime powder online cyclic utilization system|
|CN201569280U (en)||Kiln dust treatment device of rotary cement kiln|
|CN212102917U (en)||Lime on-line screening charging and powder recycling system for converter|