CN210712095U - Castor silk slice cleaning machine - Google PatentsCastor silk slice cleaning machine Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210712095U CN210712095U CN201921762839.3U CN201921762839U CN210712095U CN 210712095 U CN210712095 U CN 210712095U CN 201921762839 U CN201921762839 U CN 201921762839U CN 210712095 U CN210712095 U CN 210712095U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 61
- 235000004443 Ricinus communis Nutrition 0.000 title claims abstract description 15
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 54
- 240000000528 Ricinus communis Species 0.000 claims abstract description 13
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 claims description 19
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 10
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 229910052799 carbon Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000003365 glass fiber Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000007864 aqueous solution Substances 0.000 abstract description 7
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000002745 absorbent Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000002250 absorbent Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 239000000243 solution Substances 0.000 description 10
- 239000000835 fiber Substances 0.000 description 4
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000000227 grinding Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000032258 transport Effects 0.000 description 2
- 241000255789 Bombyx mori Species 0.000 description 1
- 241000282414 Homo sapiens Species 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000035943 smell Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000008400 supply water Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004753 textile Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a castor-oil plant silk piece cleaning machine, including wasing case and drying cabinet, it is connected with first live-rollers to rotate in proper order between the both sides wall around the inside of washing case, second live-rollers and third live-rollers, first live-rollers, common transmission is connected with the conveyer belt on second live-rollers and the third live-rollers, the end-to-end connection of first water pipe has the filter box, the left surface of filter box is connected with the second water pipe, the end of second water pipe runs through the last lateral wall and the fixedly connected with bar collection water box of wasing the case, the lower surface evenly connected with shower nozzle of bar collection water box, the top that is located the right-hand member conveyer belt between the both sides wall is connected with the compression roller around the inside of. The utility model discloses a shower nozzle blowout aqueous solution of bar water catch box downside washs from silk on to the conveyer belt to filter the aqueous solution of collecting through the filter box, make its used repeatedly, roll the roller and roll silk, make its absorbent moisture discharge, make things convenient for its quick drying.
The utility model relates to a silk washs technical field, specifically is a castor-oil plant silk piece cleaning machine.
The silk is a continuous long fiber formed by solidifying a silk liquid secreted by a mature silkworm during cocooning, is also called as natural silk, is a natural fiber, is one of the earliest animal fibers utilized by human beings, is the lightest, softest and finest natural fiber in the nature, can be easily recovered to the original shape after external force is cancelled, is not caked, stuffy and not shrunk, is uniform and soft, and can be used permanently without overturning, so that the quality of the manufactured textile fabric is very good, silk pieces need to be soaked and cleaned in the existing production technology of the silk bedding, are usually thrown into a cleaning pool by manpower for cleaning, are very inconvenient, and have low cleaning efficiency, and therefore the prior art needs to be improved to solve the problems.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
Technical problem to be solved
An object of the utility model is to provide a castor-oil plant silk piece cleaning machine to solve the problem that proposes in the above-mentioned background art.
(II) technical scheme
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a castor-oil plant silk piece cleaning machine comprises a cleaning box and a drying box, wherein a first rotating roller, a second rotating roller and a third rotating roller are sequentially connected between the front side wall and the rear side wall of the interior of the cleaning box in a rotating manner, a conveying belt is connected on the first rotating roller, the second rotating roller and the third rotating roller in a common transmission manner, a water collecting tank is fixedly connected on the lower side wall of the cleaning box, a first water pipe is fixedly connected on the lower side wall of the water collecting tank, a filtering box is fixedly connected on the tail end of the first water pipe, a second water pipe is fixedly connected on the left side surface of the filtering box, the tail end of the second water pipe penetrates through the upper side wall of the cleaning box and is fixedly connected with a bar-shaped water collecting box, a spray head is uniformly connected on the lower surface of the bar-shaped water collecting box, a rolling roller is rotatably connected above the conveying belt at the right end between the, the lower end of the feed hopper is positioned above the left end of the conveyor belt, the right side of the cleaning box is fixedly connected with a drying box, a first discharge port is jointly formed in the left side wall of the drying box and the right side wall of the cleaning box, a bearing block is fixedly connected to the lower side of the first discharge port, the lower side wall of the interior of the drying box is fixedly connected with a supporting frame, the left end and the right end of the upper surface of the supporting frame are fixedly connected with supporting blocks, the upper ends of the supporting blocks are connected with a drying plate together, the right side wall of the drying box is provided with a second discharge hole, the drying plate penetrates through the second discharge hole and extends out of the drying box, the upper top of the drying box is fixedly connected with a fan, the air outlet end of the fan is fixedly connected with an air pipe, the tail end of the air pipe penetrates through the upper side wall of the drying box and is fixed to the lower surface of the upper side wall of the drying box through a fixing block, and air outlets are evenly connected to the lower surface of the air pipe.
Preferably, the second water pipe is fixedly connected with a water pump, and the left end and the right end of the strip-shaped water collecting box are fixedly connected with a hanging rod between the upper side wall of the cleaning box.
Preferably, a bearing plate is fixedly connected between the second rotating roller and the third rotating roller between the front side wall and the rear side wall of the cleaning box, and the bearing plate is located between the upper side and the lower side of the conveyor belt.
Preferably, the lower surface of the support frame is fixedly connected with a vibration motor, and the outer side of the vibration motor is fixedly connected with a protective cover.
Preferably, evenly be connected with installation slot on the wall of both sides about the inside of filter cartridge, installation slot is equipped with three groups, three groups fixed joint has active carbon filter screen, glass fiber filter screen and impurity filter screen from left to right in proper order in the installation slot, the leading flank of filter cartridge is connected with the lid through hinge rotation.
Preferably, the rear side of washing case corresponds the first motor of position department fixedly connected with of rolling the roller, the rotation end and the rolling roller fixed connection of first motor, the rear side of washing case corresponds the position department fixedly connected with second motor of third live-rollers, the rotation end and the third live-rollers fixed connection of second motor.
Preferably, the conveying belt and the drying plate are uniformly provided with water leakage holes.
(III) advantageous effects
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: compared with the traditional silk cleaning device, the castor-oil plant silk slice cleaning machine is characterized in that a strip-shaped water collecting box is arranged at the upper top of a cleaning box, a nozzle is installed on the lower side surface of the strip-shaped water collecting box, the nozzle sprays water solution to clean silk on a conveyor belt, a water collecting tank is fixedly connected to the lower side wall of the cleaning box, the cleaned water solution can be collected through the water collecting tank, a first water pipe is fixedly connected to the lower side wall of the water collecting tank, a filter box is fixedly connected to the tail end of the first water pipe, the collected water solution can be filtered through the filter box to be reused, water resources are saved, the filtered water solution can enter the strip-shaped water collecting box through a second water pipe through a water pump to supply water for the strip-shaped water collecting box, the silk is continuously conveyed rightwards after being cleaned, when the silk is conveyed to the lower part of a rolling roller, the rolling roller rolls the, make things convenient for its rapid draing, inside the air that the fan blew off entered into the drying cabinet through the tuber pipe to discharge through the air outlet, dry the silk on the drying plate, through setting up vibrating motor, can make the drying plate vibration, make the silk of its upper surface beat from top to bottom, make its drying more abundant.
FIG. 1 is a schematic front view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic top view of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic view of the internal structure of the filter cartridge of the present invention.
The reference numbers in the figures are: 1. a cleaning tank; 2. a drying oven; 3. a first rotating roller; 4. a second rotating roller; 5. a third rotating roller; 6. a conveyor belt; 7. a pressure bearing plate; 8. rolling a roller; 9. a water collection tank; 10. a first water pipe; 11. a filter cartridge; 1101. installing a clamping groove; 1102. an active carbon filter screen; 1103. a glass fiber filter screen; 1104. an impurity filter screen; 12. a water pump; 13. a second water pipe; 14. a strip-shaped water collecting box; 15. a spray head; 16. a boom; 17. a feed hopper; 18. a support frame; 19. a support block; 20. drying the plate; 21. a first discharge port; 22. a bearing block; 23. a vibration motor; 24. a second discharge port; 25. a fan; 26. an air duct; 27. an air outlet; 28. a first motor; 29. a second motor.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the present invention provides an embodiment: a castor-oil plant silk slice cleaning machine comprises a cleaning box 1 and a drying box 2, wherein a first rotating roller 3, a second rotating roller 4 and a third rotating roller 5 are sequentially and rotatably connected between the front side wall and the rear side wall inside the cleaning box 1, a conveyor belt 6 is jointly connected on the first rotating roller 3, the second rotating roller 4 and the third rotating roller 5 in a transmission manner, silk can be conveyed to the right end of the cleaning box 1 from the left end of the cleaning box 1, a water collecting tank 9 is fixedly connected on the lower side wall of the cleaning box 1, cleaned aqueous solution can be collected through the water collecting tank 9, a first water pipe 10 is fixedly connected on the lower side wall of the water collecting tank 9, a filter box 11 is fixedly connected at the tail end of the first water pipe 10, the collected aqueous solution can be filtered through the filter box 11 to be reused, water resources are saved, a second water pipe 13 is fixedly connected on the left side surface of the filter box 11, a strip-shaped water collecting box 14 is fixedly connected at the tail end of the second water pipe 13 and penetrates through the upper side, the filtered water solution enters the strip-shaped water collecting box 14 through the second water pipe 13 and is sprayed out through the spray head 15 to clean the silk on the conveying belt 6, the spray head 15 is uniformly connected to the lower surface of the strip-shaped water collecting box 14, the grinding roller 8 is rotatably connected above the right-end conveying belt 6 between the front side wall and the rear side wall of the cleaning box 1, the cleaned silk can be ground through the grinding roller 8, so that the moisture in the silk is extruded and the silk is dried conveniently, the left side wall of the cleaning box 1 is fixedly connected with the feed hopper 17, the lower end of the feed hopper 17 is positioned above the left end of the conveying belt 6, the right side of the cleaning box 1 is fixedly connected with the drying box 2, the left side wall of the drying box 2 and the right side wall of the cleaning box 1 are jointly provided with the first discharge port 21, the ground silk is conveyed into the drying box 2 through the first discharge port 21 and, the lower side of the first discharge port 21 is fixedly connected with a bearing block 22, the inner lower side wall of the drying oven 2 is fixedly connected with a support frame 18, the left and right ends of the upper surface of the support frame 18 are fixedly connected with support blocks 19, the upper ends of the support blocks 19 are commonly connected with a drying plate 20, the right side wall of the drying oven 2 is provided with a second discharge port 24, the drying plate 20 penetrates through the second discharge port 24 and extends out of the drying oven 2, the upper top of the drying oven 2 is fixedly connected with a fan 25, the model of the fan 25 is CX-100, the prior art is adopted, the air outlet end of the fan 25 is fixedly connected with an air pipe 26, the tail end of the air pipe 26 penetrates through the upper side wall of the drying oven 2 and is fixed on the lower surface of the upper side wall of the drying oven 2 through a fixing block, the lower surface of the air pipe 26 is uniformly connected with an air outlet 27, air blown, the dried silk is finally discharged from the second discharge port 24.
Further, fixedly connected with water pump 12 on the second water pipe 13, fixedly connected with jib 16 between the both ends and the last lateral wall of wasing case 1 about bar collection water box 14, can make the aqueous solution after the filtration enter into bar collection water box 14 through second water pipe 13 through water pump 12 in, can make bar collection water box 14 more stable fix the top-up of wasing case 1 through jib 16.
Further, wash between the wall of case 1 the front and back both sides be located fixedly connected with bearing plate 7 between second live-rollers 4 and the third live-rollers 5, between the upper and lower both sides that are located conveyer belt 6 of bearing plate 7, through setting up bearing plate 7, can support silk when rolling it, avoid its atress undercut.
Further, the lower surface of the support frame 18 is fixedly connected with a vibration motor 23, the outer side of the vibration motor 23 is fixedly connected with a protective cover, the model of the vibration motor 23 is YZS-3-6, and for the prior art, the vibration motor 23 is arranged, so that the drying plate 20 can vibrate, silk on the upper surface of the drying plate can jump up and down, and the drying is more sufficient.
Further, evenly be connected with installation draw-in groove 1101 on the inside upper and lower both sides wall of filter box 11, installation draw-in groove 1101 is equipped with three groups, fixed joint has active carbon filter screen 1102, glass fiber filter screen 1103 and impurity filter screen 1104 from left to right in three groups of installation draw-in grooves 1101 in proper order, the leading flank of filter box 11 is connected with the lid through the hinge rotation, it has active carbon filter screen 1102, glass fiber filter screen 1103 and impurity filter screen 1104 to fix the joint through installation draw-in groove 1101 in the filter box 11, can filter the aqueous solution, get rid of impurity and the peculiar smell in the aqueous solution.
Further, the trailing flank that washs case 1 corresponds the first motor 28 of position department fixedly connected with of rolling roller 8, the rotation end of first motor 28 and rolling roller 8 fixed connection, the trailing flank that washs case 1 corresponds the position department fixedly connected with second motor 29 of third rolling roller 5, the rotation end and the third rolling roller 5 fixed connection of second motor 29, the model of first motor 28 and second motor 29 is Y90S-2, for prior art, drive rolling roller 8 through first motor 28 and rotate, can make rolling roller 8 roll silk, drive third rolling roller 5 through second motor 29 and rotate, can make conveyer belt 6 rotate, transport silk to the right.
Further, water leakage holes are uniformly formed in the conveyor belt 6 and the drying plate 20.
The working principle is as follows: silk is fed into the cleaning box 1 through the feed hopper 17, the second motor 29 is turned on to drive the third rotating roller 5 to rotate, the conveying belt 6 is driven to transmit to the right, the silk is continuously conveyed to the right, the upper top of the cleaning box 1 is fixedly connected with a strip-shaped water collecting box 14 through a suspender 16, a nozzle 15 is arranged on the lower side surface of the strip-shaped water collecting box 14, water solution sprayed by the nozzle 15 is used for cleaning the conveying belt 6 from the silk, the lower side wall of the cleaning box 1 is fixedly connected with a water collecting tank 9, the cleaned water solution can be collected through the water collecting tank 9, the lower side wall of the water collecting tank 9 is fixedly connected with a first water pipe 10, the tail end of the first water pipe 10 is fixedly connected with a filter box 11, the collected water solution can be filtered through the filter box 11, the filtered water solution can enter the strip-shaped water collecting box 14 through a second water pipe 13 through a water pump 12, silk washs the continuous right of back and transports, when transporting to the below of rolling roller 8, rolling roller 8 rolls silk, make its absorbent moisture discharge, discharge into drying cabinet 2 through first discharge gate 21 at last in, and fall on drying plate 20, the wind that fan 25 blew off enters into drying cabinet 2 inside through tuber pipe 26, and discharge through air outlet 27, silk to drying plate 20 is dry, through setting up vibrating motor 23, can make drying plate 20 vibrate, make the silk of its upper surface beat from top to bottom, it is more abundant to make its drying, silk after the drying is at last discharged from second discharge gate 24.
It is noted that, herein, relational terms such as first and second, and the like may be used solely to distinguish one entity or action from another entity or action without necessarily requiring or implying any actual such relationship or order between such entities or actions. Also, the terms "comprises," "comprising," or any other variation thereof, are intended to cover a non-exclusive inclusion, such that a process, method, article, or apparatus that comprises a list of elements does not include only those elements but may include other elements not expressly listed or inherent to such process, method, article, or apparatus.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides a castor-oil plant silk piece cleaning machine, includes washs case (1) and drying cabinet (2), its characterized in that: the cleaning device is characterized in that a first rotating roller (3), a second rotating roller (4) and a third rotating roller (5) are sequentially and rotatably connected between the front side wall and the rear side wall of the interior of the cleaning box (1), the first rotating roller (3), the second rotating roller (4) and the third rotating roller (5) are connected with a conveyor belt (6) in a transmission mode, a water collecting tank (9) is fixedly connected to the lower side wall of the cleaning box (1), a first water pipe (10) is fixedly connected to the lower side wall of the water collecting tank (9), a filter box (11) is fixedly connected to the tail end of the first water pipe (10), a second water pipe (13) is fixedly connected to the left side face of the filter box (11), the tail end of the second water pipe (13) penetrates through the upper side wall of the cleaning box (1) and is fixedly connected with a strip-shaped water collecting box (14), and a spray head (15) is uniformly connected to the lower, the cleaning device is characterized in that a rolling roller (8) is rotatably connected above a right-end conveyor belt (6) between the front side wall and the rear side wall of the inside of the cleaning box (1), a feed hopper (17) is fixedly connected to the left side wall of the cleaning box (1), the lower end of the feed hopper (17) is positioned above the left end of the conveyor belt (6), a drying box (2) is fixedly connected to the right side of the cleaning box (1), a first discharge port (21) is jointly formed in the left side wall of the drying box (2) and the right side wall of the cleaning box (1), a bearing block (22) is fixedly connected to the lower side of the first discharge port (21), a support frame (18) is fixedly connected to the lower side wall of the inside of the drying box (2), support blocks (19) are fixedly connected to the left end and the right end of the upper surface of the support frame (18), and, second discharge gate (24) have been seted up to the right side wall of drying cabinet (2), drying plate (20) run through second discharge gate (24) and stretch out from drying cabinet (2), last top fixedly connected with fan (25) of drying cabinet (2), the air-out end fixedly connected with tuber pipe (26) of fan (25), the terminal of tuber pipe (26) runs through the last side wall of drying cabinet (2) and fixes the last side wall lower surface at drying cabinet (2) through the fixed block, the lower surface evenly connected with air outlet (27) of tuber pipe (26).
2. The cleaning machine of the castor-oil plant silk slices according to claim 1, characterized in that: the water pump (12) is fixedly connected to the second water pipe (13), and a hanging rod (16) is fixedly connected between the left end and the right end of the strip-shaped water collecting box (14) and the upper side wall of the cleaning box (1).
3. The cleaning machine of the castor-oil plant silk slices according to claim 1, characterized in that: wash between the front and back both sides wall of case (1) and be located fixedly connected with bearing plate (7) between second live-rollers (4) and third live-rollers (5), be located between the upper and lower both sides of conveyer belt (6) of bearing plate (7).
4. The cleaning machine of the castor-oil plant silk slices according to claim 1, characterized in that: the lower surface fixedly connected with vibrating motor (23) of support frame (18), the outside fixedly connected with protection casing of vibrating motor (23).
5. The cleaning machine of the castor-oil plant silk slices according to claim 1, characterized in that: evenly be connected with installation draw-in groove (1101) on the wall of both sides about the inside of filter cartridge (11), installation draw-in groove (1101) is equipped with three groups, three groups fixed joint has active carbon filter screen (1102), glass fiber filter screen (1103) and impurity filter screen (1104) in proper order from left to right in installation draw-in groove (1101), the leading flank of filter cartridge (11) is connected with the lid through hinge rotation.
6. The cleaning machine of the castor-oil plant silk slices according to claim 1, characterized in that: the rear side of wasing case (1) corresponds first motor (28) of position department fixedly connected with of rolling roller (8), the rotation end and the rolling roller (8) fixed connection of first motor (28), the rear side of wasing case (1) corresponds position department fixedly connected with second motor (29) of third live-rollers (5), the rotation end and the third live-rollers (5) fixed connection of second motor (29).
7. The cleaning machine of the castor-oil plant silk slices according to claim 1, characterized in that: and water leakage holes are uniformly formed in the conveyor belt (6) and the drying plate (20).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921762839.3U CN210712095U (en)||2019-10-19||2019-10-19||Castor silk slice cleaning machine|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921762839.3U CN210712095U (en)||2019-10-19||2019-10-19||Castor silk slice cleaning machine|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210712095U true CN210712095U (en)||2020-06-09|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921762839.3U Active CN210712095U (en)||2019-10-19||2019-10-19||Castor silk slice cleaning machine|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210712095U (en)|
- 2019-10-19 CN CN201921762839.3U patent/CN210712095U/en active Active
|CN107938206A (en)||Textile cloth cleaning device and cleaning method are used in a kind of textile cloth production|
|US3003176A (en)||Apparatus for removing lint from roll doctor|
|CN208671584U (en)||A kind of weaving dryer with dust-extraction unit|
|CN109267264B (en)||Silk cleaning equipment for silkworm breeding|
|CN207376272U (en)||A kind of Efficient textile cloth material cleaning device|
|CN210712095U (en)||Castor silk slice cleaning machine|
|CN108930110A (en)||A kind of cleaning drying device of gauze production|
|CN208791985U (en)||A kind of cotton fabric less salt pre-processing device|
|CN108420091A (en)||A kind of material washes water drying integrated device|
|CN211303975U (en)||Wire section cleaning device of paper machine|
|CN213307326U (en)||Belt cleaning device of dried fruit production usefulness|
|CN210150097U (en)||Non-woven fabric feeding elevator|
|CN210561351U (en)||Dust collector for textile processing with cleaning function|
|CN212944326U (en)||Cleaning device for hydraulic cylinder assembly|
|CN211689500U (en)||Rewashing device for cotton cloth production|
|CN213811571U (en)||Dewatering equipment is used in production of antibiotic dacron knitting warp knitting surface fabric of moisture absorption|
|CN211665367U (en)||Dyeing apparatus is used in fabrics processing|
|CN211990018U (en)||Spectacle frame cleaning device|
|CN211084728U (en)||A fabrics dehydration equipment for mechanical engineering's environmental protection|
|CN211864271U (en)||Dust collecting equipment is used in blended fabric production|
|CN211005928U (en)||Textile fabric open washing wetting device|
|CN212865228U (en)||Automatic water spraying efficient cleaning device for spinning|
|CN212645302U (en)||Air shower type drying device for vacuum packaging of food|
|CN212703199U (en)||Glass apron is substrate surface dust collector for coating film|
|CN210506800U (en)||Textile fabric printing and dyeing machine with dust removal and drying functions|