CN210532907U - High-efficient bipyramid gyration vacuum drying machine - Google PatentsHigh-efficient bipyramid gyration vacuum drying machine Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210532907U CN210532907U CN201921610103.4U CN201921610103U CN210532907U CN 210532907 U CN210532907 U CN 210532907U CN 201921610103 U CN201921610103 U CN 201921610103U CN 210532907 U CN210532907 U CN 210532907U
- Prior art keywords
- rotary drum
- high efficiency
- Prior art date
- 238000001291 vacuum drying Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 8
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 59
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 46
- 238000002156 mixing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 229920003023 plastic Polymers 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 238000002161 passivation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 3
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 16
- 230000001429 stepping Effects 0.000 claims description 11
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000003973 paint Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 235000017166 Bambusa arundinacea Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 235000017491 Bambusa tulda Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 241001330002 Bambuseae Species 0.000 description 2
- 235000015334 Phyllostachys viridis Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 239000011425 bamboo Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005260 corrosion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000839 emulsion Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011343 solid material Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a high-efficient bipyramid gyration vacuum drying machine, including rotary drum and frame, be equipped with feed inlet, discharge gate on the rotary drum and open and close the valve of feed inlet and discharge gate, be equipped with agitating unit in the rotary drum, agitating unit includes the stirring rake of being connected with the rotation of rotary drum inner wall, gear drive system and the driving piece that links to each other with gear drive system, and the stirring rake includes the (mixing) shaft that links to each other with gear drive system and locates the epaxial stirring leaf of stirring, and the axis of (mixing) shaft is on a parallel with the horizontal plane, and the material of stirring leaf is the passivation setting for the edge of plastics and stirring leaf. The utility model discloses can disperse wet material, improve drying efficiency.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of the technique of desiccator and specifically relates to a high-efficient bipyramid gyration vacuum drying machine is related to.
The double-cone rotary vacuum dryer is a double-cone rotary tank body, steam or hot water is introduced into a jacket to heat the jacket in a vacuum state in the tank, heat is in contact with wet materials through the inner wall of the tank body, and water vapor evaporated after the wet materials absorb heat is pumped away through a vacuum exhaust pipe through a vacuum pump.
Present bulletin number is CN205940001U discloses a bipyramid gyration vacuum drying machine, which comprises a frame, be equipped with the hollow shaft in the frame, the one end fixedly connected with rotary drum of hollow shaft, be equipped with vacuum filter in the rotary drum, be equipped with the vacuum tube in the hollow shaft, vacuum tube one end run through rotary drum's lateral wall and communicate with vacuum filter, the other end extends to the hollow shaft outer joint and is connected with the vacuum pump, sealing connection between rotary drum one end and the vacuum tube is kept away from to the hollow shaft, rotary drum includes interior casing, the hot plate between casing and the shell body including the shell body and the setting.
When the device works, solid materials are added into the rotary cylinder, the rotary cylinder is vacuumized through the vacuum tube after being sealed, the hollow shaft drives the rotary cylinder to rotate, and the vacuum tube and the feeding tube are fixed; the heating plate generates heat, the heat exchanges heat with the material through the inner shell of the rotary drum to dry the material, and water vapor evaporated after the material absorbs heat is absorbed through the vacuum filter and the vacuum tube and finally discharged into the atmosphere through the vacuum pump.
The above prior art solutions have the following drawbacks: the motor is started, the drier rotates, wet materials in the drier can be turned over along with the rotation of the drier, and the wet materials are bonded together and are not easy to disperse in the process, so that the drying efficiency of the drier on the materials is influenced.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at providing a can disperse wet material, improve drying efficiency's high-efficient bipyramid gyration vacuum drying machine.
The above utility model discloses an above-mentioned utility model purpose can realize through following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a high-efficient bipyramid gyration vacuum drying machine, includes rotary drum and frame, is equipped with feed inlet, discharge gate on the rotary drum and opens and close the valve of feed inlet and discharge gate, be equipped with agitating unit in the rotary drum, agitating unit includes the stirring rake, the gear drive system who is connected and the driving piece that links to each other with gear drive system with rotary drum inner wall rotation, and the stirring rake includes the (mixing) shaft that links to each other with gear drive system and locates (mixing) epaxial stirring leaf, and the axis of (mixing) shaft is on a parallel with the horizontal plane, and the material of stirring leaf is the passivation setting for the edge of plastics and.
By adopting the technical scheme, after the wet materials are put into the rotary drum from the feeding hole, the valve of the feeding hole is closed, then the dryer is started, the rotary drum is continuously turned over, the wet materials in the rotary drum are also continuously turned over to absorb heat for drying, in order to prevent the wet materials from caking, the drying is difficult, a user drives the driving piece, the gear transmission system drives the stirring shaft to rotate, the stirring blade rotates along with the rotation of the stirring shaft to scatter the caked wet materials, the wet materials in the rotary drum can fully absorb heat to become dry, the efficiency of drying the wet materials by the dryer is improved, the materials discharged from the discharging hole are all dried, and the probability of occurrence of caking materials is reduced; and, because the stirring shaft is connected with a gear transmission system, the rotating speed of the stirring shaft can be well adjusted, so that the stirring shaft can rotate at a low speed, and in addition, the stirring blades are made of plastic materials and the edges of the stirring blades are passivated, so that the stirring blades cannot break materials, only can break up wet materials, and ensure the quality of the dried materials discharged from the discharge port.
The utility model discloses further set up to: the gear transmission system comprises a first gear and a second gear, the first gear is coaxially connected with the stirring shaft, the second gear is meshed with the first gear, and the second gear is connected with the driving piece.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the drive driving piece, gear two rotate and drive gear one and rotate to the (mixing) shaft rotates and drives the stirring leaf and rotate, and the stirring leaf rotates the wet material of in-process caking and breaks up, thereby improves the efficiency of dry wet material.
The utility model discloses further set up to: the driving piece comprises a stepping motor connected with the second gear.
By adopting the technical scheme, the rotation of the stepping motor to the driving gear II is realized by considering that the rotating speed of the output shaft of the stepping motor rotates step by step according to a specified angle, so that the rotating speed of the output shaft of the stepping motor can be better adjusted to keep a low rotating speed, the gear II stably rotates at a low speed, and then when the gear I drives the stirring paddle to rotate, the stirring paddle can also keep stable low-speed rotation, so that the stirring paddle is prevented from smashing materials.
The utility model discloses further set up to: the surface of the stirring blade is smooth.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, stirring leaf surface is smooth can prevent that the material from depending on the stirring leaf.
The utility model discloses further set up to: and a filter screen corresponding to the discharge port is arranged on the rotary cylinder.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, set up the filter screen, be in order to carry out a screening to the material, detach the impurity that is mingled with in the material, improved the quality of material.
The utility model discloses further set up to: and the edge of the filter screen is provided with an installation cylinder in threaded connection with the rotary cylinder.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, installation section of thick bamboo and revolving drum threaded connection, the user only need rotate the installation section of thick bamboo can be with filter screen and revolving drum separation, and convenient to use person's clearance depends on the impurity on the filter screen.
The utility model discloses further set up to: the outer wall of the rotary cylinder is provided with a protective shell covering the gear transmission system.
By adopting the technical scheme, the influence of external foreign matters on the normal operation of the gear transmission system is prevented.
The utility model discloses further set up to: and the surface of the gear transmission system is coated with an anticorrosive paint.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, prevent gear drive system rust ization.
To sum up, the utility model discloses a beneficial technological effect does:
1. the step motor is started, the gear transmission system rotates to drive the group of stirring paddles in the rotary cylinder to rotate, so that wet materials caked in the rotary cylinder are scattered, the drying efficiency of the dryer on the materials is improved, and the step motor and the gear transmission system are used for driving the stirring paddles to rotate, so that the stirring paddles can be driven to rotate at a low speed, the materials in the rotary cylinder cannot be broken by the stirring paddles, only the materials are scattered, and the quality of the materials discharged from the discharge port is further guaranteed;
2. set up the discharging pipe that corresponds with the discharge gate on the rotary drum, set up the filter screen in the discharging pipe, can filter the material of following discharge gate discharge then, detach the impurity that mix with in the material, further improved the quality of material.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a cross-sectional view of the rotary drum of fig. 1.
Fig. 3 is a schematic view of the structure of the screen of fig. 1.
In the figure, 1, a frame; 2. a rotary drum; 20. a valve; 21. a feed inlet; 22. a discharge port; 3. a stirring paddle; 31. a stirring shaft; 32. stirring blades; 4. a gear transmission system; 41. a first gear; 42. a second gear; 5. a stepping motor; 6. filtering with a screen; 60. mounting the cylinder; 7. a protective shell; 70. and a support plate.
The present invention will be described in further detail with reference to the accompanying drawings.
Referring to fig. 1 and 2, in order to disclose the utility model, a high-efficiency double-cone rotary vacuum dryer comprises a rotary drum 2 and a frame 1, wherein the rotary drum 2 is rotatably connected with the frame 1, the top and the bottom of the rotary drum 2 are respectively provided with a feed inlet 21 and a discharge outlet 22, and the rotary drum 2 is fixed with a valve 20 for respectively opening and closing the discharge outlet 22 and the feed inlet 21; the rotary drum 2 is provided with a stirring device, the stirring device comprises two stirring paddles 3, a gear transmission system 4 and a driving piece, the stirring paddles 3 are positioned in the rotary drum 2, the stirring paddles 3 comprise a stirring shaft 31 and a plurality of stirring blades 32 made of plastic materials, two ends of the stirring shaft 31 are rotatably connected with the inner wall of the rotary drum 2, and the axis of the stirring shaft 31 is parallel to the horizontal plane; the stirring blades 32 are spirally arranged and fixed on the circumferential surface of the stirring shaft 31 respectively, the edges of the stirring blades 32 are passivated, and the surfaces of the stirring blades 32 are smooth surfaces.
As shown in fig. 1 and 2, the gear transmission system 4 includes two first gears 41 and a second gear 42, the first gears 41 are respectively coaxially and fixedly connected with the stirring shafts 31 of the two stirring paddles 3, and the second gear 42 is meshed with the first gears 41; the driving piece comprises a stepping motor 5, an output shaft of the stepping motor 5 is coaxially and fixedly connected with the second gear 42, the stepping motor 5 is connected with an external power supply through a wire, and the model of the stepping motor 5 is 57BYG 250C.
As shown in fig. 2, a protective shell 7 is fixed on the outer wall of the rotary drum 2, the protective shell 7 covers the gear transmission system 4, and the surface of the gear transmission system 4 is coated with anti-corrosion paint, which can be emulsion paint; a supporting plate 70 is vertically fixed on one surface of the protective shell 7 far away from the rotary drum 2, and the stepping motor 5 is fixed on the supporting plate 70.
As shown in fig. 2 and 3, a filter screen 6 is arranged outside the rotary drum 2 at a position corresponding to the discharge port 22, the filter screen 6 is parallel to the discharge port 22, the edge of the filter screen 6 is fixedly connected with a mounting drum 60, and the mounting drum 60 is in threaded connection with the rotary drum 2.
The implementation principle of the embodiment is as follows: in putting into rotary drum 2 with wet material from feed inlet 21, closing feed inlet 21, the upset of rotary drum 2, wet material heat absorption change drying in the rotary drum 2 starts step motor 5, and gear drive system 4 drives stirring rake 3 and rotates, and stirring rake 3 rotates and breaks up the wet material of caking for wet material can fully absorb heat and become dry, and after the end, the user opens discharge gate 22, outside the material discharge rotary drum 2 that will dry.
The embodiment of this specific implementation mode is the preferred embodiment of the present invention, not limit according to this the utility model discloses a protection scope, so: all equivalent changes made according to the structure, shape and principle of the utility model are covered within the protection scope of the utility model.
1. The utility model provides a high-efficient bipyramid gyration vacuum drying machine, includes rotary drum (2) and frame (1), is equipped with feed inlet (21), discharge gate (22) and opens and close valve (20) of feed inlet (21) and discharge gate (22) on rotary drum (2), its characterized in that: be equipped with agitating unit in rotary drum (2), agitating unit includes and rotates stirring rake (3), gear drive system (4) of being connected and the driving piece that links to each other with gear drive system (4) with rotary drum (2) inner wall, and the stirring rake includes (mixing) shaft (31) that link to each other with gear drive system (4) and locates stirring leaf (32) on (mixing) shaft (31), and the axis of (mixing) shaft (31) is on a parallel with the horizontal plane, and the material of stirring leaf (32) is the passivation setting for the edge of plastics and stirring leaf (32).
2. A high efficiency double-cone rotary vacuum dryer according to claim 1, wherein: the gear transmission system (4) comprises a first gear (41) which is coaxially connected with the stirring shaft (31) and a second gear (42) which is meshed with the first gear (41), and the second gear (42) is connected with the driving part.
3. A high efficiency double-cone rotary vacuum dryer according to claim 1, wherein: the driving piece comprises a stepping motor (5) connected with a second gear (42).
4. A high efficiency double-cone rotary vacuum dryer according to claim 1, wherein: the surface of the stirring blade (32) is set to be smooth.
5. A high efficiency double-cone rotary vacuum dryer according to claim 1, wherein: and a filter screen (6) corresponding to the discharge hole (22) is arranged on the rotary cylinder (2).
6. A high efficiency double cone rotary vacuum dryer according to claim 5 wherein: the edge of the filter screen (6) is provided with an installation cylinder (60) which is in threaded connection with the rotary cylinder (2).
7. A high efficiency double-cone rotary vacuum dryer according to claim 1, wherein: and a protective shell (7) which covers the gear transmission system (4) is arranged on the outer wall of the rotary cylinder (2).
8. A high efficiency double-cone rotary vacuum dryer according to claim 1, wherein: and the surface of the gear transmission system (4) is coated with an anticorrosive paint.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921610103.4U CN210532907U (en)||2019-09-24||2019-09-24||High-efficient bipyramid gyration vacuum drying machine|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921610103.4U CN210532907U (en)||2019-09-24||2019-09-24||High-efficient bipyramid gyration vacuum drying machine|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210532907U true CN210532907U (en)||2020-05-15|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921610103.4U Active CN210532907U (en)||2019-09-24||2019-09-24||High-efficient bipyramid gyration vacuum drying machine|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210532907U (en)|
- 2019-09-24 CN CN201921610103.4U patent/CN210532907U/en active Active
|CN210892600U (en)||Flash evaporation dryer|
|CN110403218A (en)||A kind of feed-processing equipment|
|CN210425878U (en)||Bipyramid drying device|
|CN210689035U (en)||Bi-directional stirring double-cone rotary vacuum dryer|
|CN106819061B (en)||Screw meat cleaning machine|
|CN111438003A (en)||Centrifuge is used in preparation of disinfection bath|
|CN210532907U (en)||High-efficient bipyramid gyration vacuum drying machine|
|CN102631961B (en)||Flushing dampener|
|CN213260515U (en)||Plastics drying device is used in bottle lid processing|
|CN205570155U (en)||Novel mixing tank|
|CN211471211U (en)||Efficient sludge drying device|
|CN210532915U (en)||Be used for rapeseed oil wet meal drying device|
|CN209010165U (en)||A kind of potassium fluotitanate processing Refining equipment|
|CN209024212U (en)||A kind of device preparing high-purity lithium carbonate|
|CN206935184U (en)||Magnesium sulfate dissolver|
|CN205235846U (en)||Dry agitating unit of fodder|
|CN104984713B (en)||A kind of application method of reactor and reactor|
|CN212578981U (en)||Rubber drying device|
|CN207769613U (en)||A kind of Yoghourt processing feed proportioning tank|
|CN215766217U (en)||Protein powder processing device|
|CN212493483U (en)||Centrifuge is used in preparation of disinfection bath|
|CN215571866U (en)||Hydroextractor that dehydration effect is good|
|CN213454657U (en)||Rotary drum rake dryer|
|CN214065542U (en)||Drying cylinder heating device|
|CN216308391U (en)||Bipyramid gyration vacuum drying device|