CN210503539U - Ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide material - Google PatentsTon bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide material Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210503539U CN210503539U CN201920922732.4U CN201920922732U CN210503539U CN 210503539 U CN210503539 U CN 210503539U CN 201920922732 U CN201920922732 U CN 201920922732U CN 210503539 U CN210503539 U CN 210503539U
- Prior art keywords
- ton bag
- support frame
- lithium hydroxide
- supporting platform
- Prior art date
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 29
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 claims description 12
- 238000010009 beating Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000004806 packaging method and process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000843 powder Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000002360 preparation method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000004566 building material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005039 chemical industry Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009776 industrial production Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910052744 lithium Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000005272 metallurgy Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910052759 nickel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000007774 positive electrode material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a ton package bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide material, including supporting platform and ton bag support frame, the welding of supporting platform top surface has ton bag support frame, and the inboard welding of ton bag support frame has built-in, built-in below is located supporting platform and is provided with the buffer memory feed bin, and buffer memory feed bin below is located the supporting platform bottom surface and installs out the hopper. The utility model discloses in, place ton bag on ton bag support frame through with ton bag, the convex design of ton bag support frame, can ensure that there is sufficient intensity to wrap firmly the support unloading with ton, do not harm the wrapping bag again, clamping device holds the sack tightly on the buffer memory feed bin, the lift cylinder can reciprocate clamping device, can tightly fix the sack on the buffer memory feed bin when the inside gasbag sealing washer of clamping device is aerifyd, can ensure to have sufficient distance with the buffer memory feed bin during gassing, clap the bagging apparatus and drive the material that the roof swing can be automatic patted in ton package through the cylinder, ensure that the material glides smoothly.
The invention relates to the technical field of material discharging devices, in particular to a ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide materials.
In the industrial production of new materials, chemical industry, metallurgy, food, building materials, pharmacy and the like, powder preparation and treatment cannot be separated, and bag opening is the first link in all powder preparation and treatment. At present, most bag opening stations have low automation degree and high labor intensity; the overflow of dust cannot be inhibited in the bag opening process, so that the health of workers is harmed; the chemical properties of lithium hydroxide in the rapidly developing high nickel positive electrode materials of lithium batteries cause problems with open pouches.
Disclosure of Invention
The invention aims to solve the defects in the prior art, and provides a ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide materials.
In order to achieve the purpose, the invention adopts the following technical scheme: the utility model provides a ton package bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide material, includes supporting platform and ton bag support frame, the welding of supporting platform top surface has ton bag support frame, and the inboard welding of ton bag support frame has built-in, built-in below is provided with the buffer memory feed bin in supporting platform, and installs out the hopper below the buffer memory feed bin in the supporting platform bottom surface, the surperficial through connection who goes out the hopper lateral wall has the collecting tube, and goes out hopper lower part surface mounting and have the bleeder valve, bleeder valve one side is located the supporting platform inboard and installs the pneumatic component control panel, pneumatic component control panel top is located the supporting platform top surface symmetry and installs the bagging apparatus of clapping.
Preferably, buffer memory feed bin one side is located the supporting platform top surface and installs the lift cylinder, and installs clamping device through the gasbag holder on the lift cylinder, the clamping device inboard is provided with the gasbag sealing washer.
Preferably, a cylinder is connected in the bag beating device through a rotating shaft, and a top plate of an arc-shaped structure is screwed on the top end of the cylinder through threads.
Preferably, the ton bag support frame is of an arc-shaped structure, the built-in frame connected with the inner side of the ton bag support frame through the support rod is also of an arc-shaped structure, and the size of the ton bag support frame is larger than that of the built-in frame.
Preferably, the output end of the pneumatic element control plate is electrically connected with the input ends of the bag beating device and the lifting cylinder respectively.
Preferably, go out the hopper inboard and be provided with the buffer memory feed bin, and be provided with between buffer memory feed bin and the play hopper and collect the storehouse.
Preferably, the number of the clamping devices is two, and the two clamping devices are vertically distributed relative to the lifting cylinder.
Compared with the prior art, the invention has the beneficial effects that:
according to the invention, the ton bag is placed on the ton bag support frame, the ton bag support frame is designed in an arc shape, so that the ton bag can be firmly supported for blanking with enough strength, the packaging bag is not damaged, the bag opening is tightly held on the cache bin by the clamping device, the clamping device can be moved up and down by the lifting cylinder, the bag opening is convenient to disassemble and assemble, the bag can be tightly fixed on the cache bin when an air bag sealing ring in the clamping device is inflated, the sufficient distance between the bag and the cache bin can be ensured when the bag is deflated, the bag device can automatically flap materials in the ton bag by driving the top plate to swing through the cylinder, the materials can smoothly slide down, the bottom valve is opened for bag opening and discharging, a small amount of materials initially leaked during bag opening can be collected and conveyed out by the collecting pipeline, the whole process has good tightness, no dust.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of a ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide material according to the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a side view of a ton bag opening station for lithium hydroxide material in accordance with the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic structural diagram of a ton bag support frame of a ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide material according to the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic structural diagram of a buffer storage bin of a ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide material according to the present invention;
fig. 5 is a schematic structural diagram of a clamping device suitable for a ton bag opening station of lithium hydroxide material according to the present invention.
Illustration of the drawings:
1. a support platform; 2. a bag-shooting device; 3. a ton bag support frame; 4. caching a stock bin; 5. a pneumatic element control panel; 6. a clamping device; 7. a lifting cylinder; 8. a discharge valve; 9. a collection pipe; 10. a discharge hopper; 11. a built-in frame; 12. a collection bin; 13. an air bag sealing ring; 14. an air bag retainer.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the present invention, and not all of the embodiments. All other embodiments, which can be derived by a person skilled in the art from the embodiments given herein without making any creative effort, shall fall within the protection scope of the present invention.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that the terms "center", "upper", "lower", "left", "right", "vertical", "horizontal", "inner", "outer", etc., indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplicity of description, but do not indicate or imply that the device or element being referred to must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention; the terms "first," "second," and "third" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance; furthermore, unless expressly stated or limited otherwise, the terms "mounted," "connected," and "connected" are to be construed broadly, as they may be fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally connected, for example; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meanings of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific cases to those skilled in the art.
Referring to fig. 1-5, a ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide materials comprises a supporting platform 1 and a ton bag supporting frame 3, the ton bag supporting frame 3 is welded on the top surface of the supporting platform 1, a built-in frame 11 is welded on the inner side of the ton bag supporting frame 3, a buffer storage bin 4 is arranged below the built-in frame 11 and located on the supporting platform 1, a discharge hopper 10 is arranged below the buffer storage bin 4 and located on the bottom surface of the supporting platform 1, a collecting pipeline 9 is connected on the surface of the side wall of the discharge hopper 10 in a penetrating manner, a discharge valve 8 is arranged on the surface of the lower portion of the discharge hopper 10, a pneumatic element control plate 5 is arranged on the inner side of the supporting platform 1 and located on one side of the discharge valve 8, and a.
A lifting cylinder 7 is arranged on one side of the cache bin 4 and located on the top surface of the supporting platform 1, a clamping device 6 is arranged on the lifting cylinder 7 through an air bag retainer 14, an air bag sealing ring 13 is arranged on the inner side of the clamping device 6, and the bag can be tightly fixed on the cache bin 4 through the clamping device 6. The bag can be tightly fixed on the buffer storage bin 4 when the inner air bag sealing ring 13 is inflated, and a sufficient distance from the buffer storage bin 4 can be ensured when the bag is deflated.
Clap and be connected with the cylinder through the pivot in the bagging apparatus 2, and the roof that has connect the arc structure is twisted to cylinder top screw thread, and the cylinder of clapping bagging apparatus 2 can pat the ton bag through the swing of roof.
The ton bag support frame 3 is of a circular arc-shaped structure, the built-in frame 11 connected through the support rods on the inner side of the ton bag support frame 3 is also of a circular arc-shaped structure, the size of the ton bag support frame 3 is larger than that of the built-in frame 11, and due to the circular arc-shaped design of the ton bag support frame 3, sufficient strength can be ensured to firmly support the ton bag for blanking without damaging the packaging bag.
The output end of the pneumatic element control plate 5 is respectively electrically connected with the input ends of the bag beating device 2 and the lifting cylinder 7, and the pneumatic element control plate 5 can integrate all automatic control elements, so that the control of automatic operation is facilitated.
Go out hopper 10 inboard and be provided with buffer memory feed bin 4, and be provided with collection storehouse 12 between buffer memory feed bin 4 and the play hopper 10.
Clamping device 6 is equipped with two altogether, and two clamping device 6 distribute about lift cylinder 7 is from top to bottom, and clamping device 6 on upper portion and lift cylinder 7's top fixed connection drive clamping device 6 on upper portion through lift cylinder 7 and remove, the dismouting of the sack of being convenient for.
The working principle is as follows: the ton bags containing materials are placed on the ton bag supporting frame 3, a ton bag binding belt is opened, the bag opening is sleeved on the cache storage bin 4, the lifting cylinder 7 moves the clamping device 6 downwards to the edge of the bag opening, and the bag opening is tightly fixed on the cache storage bin 4 after the air bag sealing ring 13 in the clamping device 6 is inflated. Open bleeder valve 8, the work of bag device 2 is clapped in the control, and the material gets into one process next through buffer memory feed bin 4, and the material that will reveal a little regularly is collected through collecting tube 9.
The above description is only for the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art should be considered to be within the technical scope of the present invention, and the technical solutions and the inventive concepts thereof according to the present invention should be equivalent or changed within the scope of the present invention.
1. A ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide materials comprises a supporting platform (1) and a ton bag supporting frame (3), it is characterized in that a ton bag support frame (3) is welded on the top surface of the support platform (1), and the inner side of the ton bag support frame (3) is welded with an internal frame (11), a buffer storage bin (4) is arranged below the internal frame (11) and positioned on the support platform (1), a discharge hopper (10) is arranged below the buffer storage bin (4) and on the bottom surface of the supporting platform (1), the surface of the side wall of the discharge hopper (10) is connected with a collecting pipeline (9) in a through way, and the surface of the lower part of the discharge hopper (10) is provided with a discharge valve (8), one side of the discharge valve (8) is positioned at the inner side of the supporting platform (1) and is provided with a pneumatic element control plate (5), bag beating devices (2) are symmetrically arranged on the top surface of the supporting platform (1) above the pneumatic element control plate (5).
2. The ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide materials according to claim 1, wherein a lifting cylinder (7) is installed on one side of the buffer storage bin (4) on the top surface of the supporting platform (1), a clamping device (6) is installed on the lifting cylinder (7) through an air bag holder (14), and an air bag sealing ring (13) is arranged on the inner side of the clamping device (6).
3. The ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide materials according to claim 1, wherein a cylinder is connected in the bag beating device (2) through a rotating shaft, and a top plate with an arc-shaped structure is screwed on the top end of the cylinder through threads.
4. The ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide materials according to claim 1, wherein the ton bag support frame (3) is of a circular arc structure, the built-in rack (11) connected with the inner side of the ton bag support frame (3) through a support rod is also of a circular arc structure, and the size of the ton bag support frame (3) is larger than that of the built-in rack (11).
5. The ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide material according to claim 1 or 2, wherein the output end of the pneumatic element control plate (5) is electrically connected with the input ends of the bag beating device (2) and the lifting cylinder (7), respectively.
6. The ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide materials according to claim 1, wherein a buffer storage bin (4) is arranged inside the discharging hopper (10), and a collection bin (12) is arranged between the buffer storage bin (4) and the discharging hopper (10).
7. The ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide material according to claim 2, characterized in that there are two clamping devices (6) and the two clamping devices (6) are distributed up and down with respect to the lifting cylinder (7).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920922732.4U CN210503539U (en)||2019-06-19||2019-06-19||Ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide material|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920922732.4U CN210503539U (en)||2019-06-19||2019-06-19||Ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide material|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210503539U true CN210503539U (en)||2020-05-12|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920922732.4U Active CN210503539U (en)||2019-06-19||2019-06-19||Ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide material|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210503539U (en)|
- 2019-06-19 CN CN201920922732.4U patent/CN210503539U/en active Active
|CN209663756U (en)||A kind of agricultural rice sorter with impurity removal function|
|CN207311933U (en)||A kind of powdery inflatable material vacuum packing machine|
|CN210503539U (en)||Ton bag opening station suitable for lithium hydroxide material|
|CN207030910U (en)||A kind of nano-high molecule memory rubber filling apparatus|
|CN110155442A (en)||A kind of ton packet suitable for lithium hydroxide material opens bag station|
|CN206202777U (en)||A kind of powdered activated carbon vacuum Dual module packing machine|
|CN213139187U (en)||Automatic rubber powder packaging device|
|CN110921329B (en)||Clean dustless feed processing factory|
|CN210761575U (en)||Automatic packing apparatus of biological feed|
|CN209853347U (en)||Powder unloader and integrate portable feed bin|
|CN216709690U (en)||Automatic packing bagging-off system of living beings granule|
|CN212474161U (en)||Rubber granule sack filling device|
|CN216375364U (en)||PVC granule packagine machine|
|CN213495548U (en)||Chicken and duck material workshop is with dust collector of dress packing point|
|CN212862034U (en)||Receive material system in chopped fiber production|
|CN215098378U (en)||Novel straight line filling buckle closure capper of a quick-witted double-purpose|
|CN213650047U (en)||Full-automatic packaging machine with rotating structure and convenient to maintain|
|CN212149360U (en)||Pig feed bagging machine|
|CN114476154A (en)||Active carbon quantitative packing scale|
|CN209871770U (en)||Low-raise-dust powder overturning and pouring device and equipment|
|CN209382319U (en)||A kind of packing apparatus of tubular rivet processing|
|CN215905453U (en)||Automatic feeding system|
|CN217074463U (en)||Portable dustproof sample shallow|
|CN212243914U (en)||Powder quantitative packaging machine|
|CN210311136U (en)||Dustproof automatic bagging packaging machine|