CN210144486U - Egg steamer - Google PatentsEgg steamer Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210144486U CN210144486U CN201920396310.8U CN201920396310U CN210144486U CN 210144486 U CN210144486 U CN 210144486U CN 201920396310 U CN201920396310 U CN 201920396310U CN 210144486 U CN210144486 U CN 210144486U
- Prior art keywords
- egg steamer
- Prior art date
- Expired - Fee Related
- 235000013601 eggs Nutrition 0.000 title claims abstract description 62
- 238000010025 steaming Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 117
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000000789 fastener Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000004411 aluminium Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 235000011950 custard Nutrition 0.000 abstract description 19
- 239000004615 ingredient Substances 0.000 abstract description 16
- 238000010411 cooking Methods 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000001704 evaporation Methods 0.000 description 4
- 240000002840 Allium cepa Species 0.000 description 3
- 241000234314 Zingiber Species 0.000 description 3
- 235000006886 Zingiber officinale Nutrition 0.000 description 3
- 235000008397 ginger Nutrition 0.000 description 3
- 235000013555 soy sauce Nutrition 0.000 description 3
- 239000003205 fragrance Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000002335 preservative Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000003755 preservative agent Substances 0.000 description 2
- 235000010167 Allium cepa var aggregatum Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 230000005494 condensation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009833 condensation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005265 energy consumption Methods 0.000 description 1
- 235000013305 food Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 235000002732 oignon Nutrition 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides an egg steamer, which belongs to a small household appliance in a kitchen and comprises a power-on base, a steaming tray arranged on the base, a steaming bowl arranged on the steaming tray, a shell arranged around the steaming tray and a steaming cover, and is characterized in that the steaming cover is in a hollow hemispherical shape, and a shielding tool is arranged in the center of the steaming cover; the shielding tool comprises a shielding plate and a connecting rod for connecting the shielding plate and the steaming cover; the problem that a user can only add the ingredients into the egg custard before cooking or after cooking is completed, the ingredients are lost in taste when the ingredients are added before cooking, and the ingredients are not tasty enough when the ingredients are added after cooking is completed is solved.
The utility model relates to a small-size household electrical appliances in kitchen especially relate to an egg steamer.
At present, the egg steamer is a small household appliance for quickly steaming eggs by generating high-temperature steam in a heating plate after the heating plate is electrified. The egg steamer is characterized by rapidness and simplicity.
A traditional chinese utility model patent with an authorized publication number of CN204931321U provides a multilayer egg steamer, which comprises a shell, a heating device, a liquid containing tray, an egg steaming device, a measuring cup and a pot cover; egg steaming device is at least two egg steaming framves and at least two brackets.
When a user steals the egg custard, eggs and ingredients can be placed in the bowl, then the egg custard is placed on the egg steaming frame, the pot cover is covered and the pot is powered on, so that a pit cannot appear on the surface of the steamed egg custard, the user usually covers the bowl with a layer of perforated preservative film to prevent water from dropping into the bowl and causing the pit.
However, the above prior art solutions have the following drawbacks: ingredients such as soy sauce, scallion and ginger are added to the egg custard when the egg custard is nearly cooked, and after the egg custard is covered with the perforated preservative film, a user can only add the ingredients to the egg custard before cooking or after cooking, the ingredients are lost before cooking, and the ingredients are not tasty enough after cooking, so that improvement is needed.
Disclosure of Invention
Therefore, the utility model aims to provide an egg steamer, which can enable a user to take up a steaming cover at any time and add ingredients into a steaming bowl.
The above technical purpose of the present invention can be achieved by the following technical solutions:
an egg steamer comprises a power-on seat, a steaming tray arranged on a base, a steaming bowl arranged on the steaming tray, a shell arranged around the steaming tray and a steaming cover, and is characterized in that the steaming cover is arranged in a hollow hemispherical shape, and a shielding tool is arranged in the center of the steaming cover; the shielding tool comprises a shielding plate and a connecting rod for connecting the shielding plate and the steaming cover.
By adopting the technical scheme, a user can smash a plurality of eggs into the steaming bowl, add a proper amount of water, place the eggs on the steaming plate, buckle one side of the steaming cover with the shielding tool on the shell towards the steaming bowl, and then electrify the electrifying seat, so that the generated steam can be condensed into water drops when encountering the steaming cover and is shielded by the shielding plate, thereby preventing the water drops from falling into the steaming bowl and avoiding the situation of pits of the egg custard; when the egg custard is to be cooked, a user can take the steaming cover and carry the shielding tool to lift the steaming cover together, then ingredients such as soy sauce or green onion and ginger are added into the steaming bowl, then the steaming cover is covered on the shell, and steaming is carried out for a period of time, so that the fragrance of the ingredients can completely enter the egg custard.
Preferably, the shielding tool is arranged in the center of the convex surface of the steaming cover, and the steaming cover can be buckled on the shell in a forward or reverse direction through a buckling piece.
Preferably, the buckling piece is a circumferential plate formed by extending along the edge of the steaming cover, and the top of the shell is provided with a circumferential groove in plug-in fit with the circumferential plate.
By adopting the technical scheme, when the steaming cover is positively buckled on the shell, the shielding tool is positioned above the steaming cover, and at the moment, a user can take out the steaming bowl, place the shelled eggs on the steaming plate and steam the eggs; when the steaming cover is reversely buckled on the shell, the shielding tool is positioned below the steaming cover, and the shielding plate is also positioned on the bowl opening of the steaming bowl to shield the condensed water drops, so that a user can use the egg steamer to make egg custards; so set up, can avoid when evaporating the egg, shelter from the instrument and occupy too much space, lead to reducing the condition of the egg number that can place.
Preferably, the circumferential groove comprises a slot matched with the circumferential plate in an inserted mode and a water diversion groove for backflow of condensed steam.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the steam that produces meets the cover condensation of evaporating and partly flows into in the diversion channel along evaporating the cover, avoids the condensate backward flow to the circular telegram seat in from this, and has reduced the interior temperature of circular telegram seat, has improved the condition of power consumption.
Preferably, the lateral wall of the shell is provided with a water outlet hole communicated with the water diversion groove.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, water in the diversion channel can in time be discharged from the apopore, avoids the comdenstion water in the diversion channel to hoard too much, flows to the condition of circular telegram seat along the inner wall of shell.
Preferably, the center of the concave surface of the steaming cover is provided with a cylindrical handle.
By adopting the technical scheme, when a user needs to steam the cover with the convex surface facing inwards when the user is making the egg custard, the user can lift the steaming cover by using the lifting handle.
Preferably, the shielding plate is arranged in a shape of a circular plate, and the diameter of the shielding plate is larger than the outer diameter of the steaming bowl at the bowl opening.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, the disc-shaped setting can reduce the consumptive material of shielding plate as far as under the condition that satisfies thickness to reduce the cost of whole egg steamer.
Preferably, when the steaming cover is buckled on the shell, the distance between the shielding plate and the bowl opening of the steaming bowl is less than or equal to 2 cm.
Through adopting above-mentioned technical scheme, when this distance is less than 2cm, the steam on the surface of shielding plate orientation steaming bowl just is not enough to condense into the drop of water, effectively avoids steam to condense on the shielding plate and falls into the condition in the steaming bowl.
Preferably, the electrifying seat comprises a heating pipe, an aluminum plate and an inwards concave liquid containing disc.
The utility model provides a pair of evaporate egg ware has following advantage:
1. a user can lift the steaming cover at any time, and when ingredients are added into the steaming bowl, steam can be prevented from entering the steaming bowl in the steaming process;
2. the egg custard and the egg steaming food can be simultaneously eaten, and the volume of eggs placed in the shell can not be reduced by the shielding tool and the steaming cover when the eggs are steamed.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a perspective cross-sectional view of the middle steaming cover of the present invention reversely fastened to the housing;
FIG. 3 is a perspective cross-sectional view of the middle steaming cover of the present invention positively fastened to the housing;
fig. 4 is a partially enlarged view of a in fig. 3.
The reference numerals in the figures are explained below:
1. a power-on seat; 101. an aluminum plate; 102. a liquid containing tray; 2. steaming the plate; 3. steaming the bowl; 4. a housing; 5. Steaming the cover; 501. a handle; 502. a circumferential plate; 6. a shielding tool; 601. a shielding plate; 602. a connecting rod; 7. a circumferential groove; 701. a slot; 702. a water diversion groove; 703. and (7) water outlet holes.
The technical solution of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings, and obviously, the described embodiments are some, but not all embodiments of the present invention. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that the terms "center", "upper", "lower", "left", "right", "vertical", "horizontal", "inner", "outer", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplification of description, but do not indicate or imply that the device or element referred to must have a specific orientation, be constructed and operated in a specific orientation, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention. Furthermore, the terms "first," "second," and "third" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be noted that, unless otherwise explicitly specified or limited, the terms "mounted," "connected," and "connected" are to be construed broadly, and may be, for example, fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally connected; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific cases to those skilled in the art.
An egg steamer, as shown in fig. 1-3, comprises a power-on base 1, a steaming tray 2 arranged on the base, a steaming bowl 3 arranged on the steaming tray 2, a shell 4 arranged around the steaming tray 2, and a steaming cover 5, wherein the steaming cover 5 is hollow and hemispherical, a shielding tool 6 is arranged at the center of the steaming cover 5, and the power-on base 1 comprises a heating tube (not shown in the figure), an aluminum plate 101 and a liquid containing tray 102.
The shielding means 6 includes a shielding plate 601, and a link 602 connecting the shielding plate 601 and the steaming cover 5.
A user can break a plurality of eggs into the steaming bowl 3, add a proper amount of water, place the eggs on a steaming plate, buckle one side of the steaming cover 5 with the shielding tool 6 on the shell 4 towards the steaming bowl 3, then electrify the electrifying seat 1, and generate steam which meets the steaming cover 5 and is condensed into water drops and is shielded by the shielding plate 601, so that the water drops are prevented from falling into the steaming bowl 3, and the situation that the egg custard has pits is avoided; when the egg custard is to be cooked, a user can take the steaming cover 5 and lift the steaming cover with the shielding tool 6, then ingredients such as soy sauce or shallot and ginger are added into the steaming bowl 3, then the steaming cover 5 is covered on the shell 4, and steaming is carried out for a period of time, so that the fragrance of the ingredients can be completely introduced into the egg custard.
The shielding tool 6 is disposed in the center of the convex surface of the steaming cover 5, and the steaming cover 5 can be positively or negatively fastened to the housing 4 by a fastener.
The concave center of the steaming cover 5 is provided with a cylindrical handle 501, and when a user needs to steam the cover 5 with the convex side facing inwards when the user is making a custard, the user can lift the steaming cover 5 by using the handle 501.
The shielding plate 601 is in a disc shape, the diameter of the shielding plate is larger than the outer diameter of the bowl mouth of the steaming bowl 3, the disc shape can reduce the material consumption of the shielding plate 601 as far as possible under the condition of meeting the thickness, and therefore the cost of the whole egg steamer is reduced.
When the steaming cover 5 is reversely buckled on the shell 4, the distance between the baffle plate 601 and the bowl opening of the steaming bowl 3 is less than or equal to 2 cm; when the distance is less than 2cm, the water vapor on the surface of the shielding plate 601 facing the steaming bowl 3 is not enough to be condensed into water drops, and the situation that the water vapor is condensed on the shielding plate 601 and falls into the steaming bowl 3 is effectively avoided.
When the steaming lid 5 is positively locked to the housing 4, the user can lift the steaming lid 5 by using the shielding plate 601 as the handle 501.
As shown in fig. 3 and 4, the fastener is a circumferential plate 502 formed by extending along the edge of the steaming cover 5, and the top of the shell 4 is provided with a circumferential groove 7 in plug-in fit with the circumferential plate 502; when the steaming cover 5 is positively buckled on the shell 4, the shielding tool 6 is positioned above the steaming cover 5, and at the moment, a user can take out the steaming bowl 3, place the shelled eggs on the steaming plate and steam the eggs; when the steaming cover 5 is reversely buckled on the shell 4, the shielding tool 6 is positioned below the steaming cover 5, and the shielding plate 601 is also positioned on the bowl opening of the steaming bowl 3 to shield the condensed water drops, so that a user can use the egg steamer to make a custard; so set up, can avoid when evaporating the egg, shelter from instrument 6 and occupy too much space, lead to reducing the condition of the egg number that can place.
The circumferential groove 7 comprises a slot 701 which is in plug fit with the circumferential plate 502, and a water diversion groove 702 for backflow of condensed steam.
The generated steam is condensed when meeting the steaming cover 5 and partially flows into the water diversion groove 702 along the steaming cover 5, so that condensate is prevented from flowing back into the power-on base 1, the water temperature in the power-on base 1 is reduced, and the energy consumption condition is improved.
The lateral wall of the shell 4 is provided with a water outlet hole 703 communicated with the water guide groove 702, water in the water guide groove 702 can be discharged from the water outlet hole 703 in time, and the situation that excessive condensed water is accumulated in the water guide groove 702 and flows to the power-on base 1 along the inner wall of the shell 4 is avoided.
It should be understood that the above examples are only for clarity of illustration and are not intended to limit the embodiments. Other variations and modifications will be apparent to persons skilled in the art in light of the above description. And are neither required nor exhaustive of all embodiments. And obvious variations or modifications can be made without departing from the scope of the invention.
1. An egg steamer comprises a power-on seat (1), a steaming tray (2) arranged on a base, a steaming bowl (3) arranged on the steaming tray (2), a shell (4) arranged around the steaming tray (2) and a steaming cover (5), and is characterized in that the steaming cover (5) is arranged in a hollow hemispherical shape, and a shielding tool (6) is arranged in the center of the steaming cover (5);
the shielding tool (6) comprises a shielding plate (601) and a connecting rod (602) for connecting the shielding plate (601) and the steaming cover (5).
2. Egg steamer according to claim 1, characterized in that the shielding means (6) is arranged in the center of the convex surface of the steaming cover (5) and the steaming cover (5) can be snapped onto the housing (4) by means of snap-on elements in a forward or reverse direction.
3. The egg steamer as claimed in claim 2, characterized in that the fastener is a circumferential plate (502) extending along the edge of the steaming cover (5), and the top of the housing (4) is provided with a circumferential groove (7) in plug-in fit with the circumferential plate (502).
4. An egg steamer according to claim 3, characterized in that the circumferential groove (7) comprises a slot (701) for a plug-in fit with the circumferential plate (502) and a water guide groove (702) for backflow of condensed steam.
5. The egg steamer as claimed in claim 4, characterized in that the side wall of the housing (4) is provided with water outlet holes (703) communicated with the water guide grooves (702).
6. The egg steamer as claimed in claim 2, characterized in that the steaming cover (5) is provided with a cylindrical handle (501) in the center of the concave surface.
7. The egg steamer as claimed in claim 1, characterized in that the shielding plate (601) is in the shape of a circular plate and has a diameter larger than the outer diameter of the steaming bowl (3) at the bowl mouth.
8. The egg steamer according to claim 1, characterized in that when the steaming cover (5) is fastened to the housing (4), the distance between the shielding plate (601) and the mouth of the steaming bowl (3) is less than or equal to 2 cm.
9. Egg steamer according to claim 1, characterized in that the power-on stand (1) comprises a heating tube, an aluminium plate (101) and an inwardly concave liquid tray (102).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920396310.8U CN210144486U (en)||2019-03-26||2019-03-26||Egg steamer|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920396310.8U CN210144486U (en)||2019-03-26||2019-03-26||Egg steamer|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210144486U true CN210144486U (en)||2020-03-17|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920396310.8U Expired - Fee Related CN210144486U (en)||2019-03-26||2019-03-26||Egg steamer|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210144486U (en)|
- 2019-03-26 CN CN201920396310.8U patent/CN210144486U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|US5584235A (en)||Food steamer flavoring support|
|US5400701A (en)||Steam cooking appliance|
|US5653161A (en)||Food steamer with pressure venting|
|CN210446648U (en)||Cooking utensil's holding subassembly and cooking utensil|
|CN210144486U (en)||Egg steamer|
|CN210446736U (en)||Cooking utensil's holding portion and cooking utensil|
|KR200393644Y1 (en)||Steamed and Barbecue combined pot|
|CN210018887U (en)||Earthen pot assembly|
|KR200391164Y1 (en)||Steamed and Barbecue combined pot|
|CN211066188U (en)||Stainless steel egg steamer capable of preventing being scalded by water vapor|
|CN209219930U (en)||A kind of household rice roll machine|
|CN209883803U (en)||Steaming and baking combined machine|
|CN217137510U (en)||Water receiving structure and electric steamer using same|
|CN217309856U (en)||Interior pot subassembly and cooking utensil|
|CN208851190U (en)||Food steamer, food steamer component and cooking utensils|
|CN216166841U (en)||Novel small-capacity electric steamer|
|CN210185283U (en)||Electric rice cooker is with collecting structure and containing its electric rice cooker|
|CN112006523B (en)||Cooking utensil's holding subassembly and cooking utensil|
|CN209733477U (en)||steaming and baking combined machine|
|CN209733474U (en)||Steaming and baking combined machine|
|CN214595569U (en)||Baking tray for food baking appliance and food baking appliance|
|CN214631711U (en)||Baking tray for food baking appliance and food baking appliance|
|CN211722759U (en)||Cooking utensil|
|CN215127573U (en)||Protection device and steam oven|
|KR200238469Y1 (en)||Steam Cooker|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20200317
Termination date: 20210326