CN210141132U - Tunnel supporting device - Google PatentsTunnel supporting device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210141132U CN210141132U CN201920372730.2U CN201920372730U CN210141132U CN 210141132 U CN210141132 U CN 210141132U CN 201920372730 U CN201920372730 U CN 201920372730U CN 210141132 U CN210141132 U CN 210141132U
- Prior art keywords
- supporting device
- Prior art date
- Expired - Fee Related
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 229910002091 carbon monoxide Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000000789 fastener Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 claims description 4
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 claims description 4
- 230000003139 buffering Effects 0.000 claims 5
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000001764 infiltration Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 241000256844 Apis mellifera Species 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000000056 organs Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 239000011435 rock Substances 0.000 description 2
- 241000282414 Homo sapiens Species 0.000 description 1
- 206010022114 Injury Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000009412 basement excavation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005260 corrosion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a tunnel supporting device, including strutting body and fixing base, it is fixed with the fixing base to strut the body bottom, strut body internally mounted and have outer protection mount and interior protection mount, and outer protection mount and interior protection mount both sides face all install the steel sheet, be provided with supporting mechanism between the steel sheet. The utility model discloses in, internally mounted is strutting the mechanism, and the supporting mechanism comprises a plurality of arc backup pads, both ends in the arc backup pad are provided with spout and slider respectively, the slider through arc backup pad one end and the spout sliding connection of another arc backup pad one end, this mode can be quick strut the installation to the tunnel, thereby improve work efficiency, secondly, the arc backup pad is made by the rigidity material, very strong compressive capacity has, thereby guarantee the stability of tunnel strut, and be provided with the waterproof layer strutting the inner wall, thereby guarantee to strut inside has moisture infiltration, increase the life who struts.
The utility model relates to a tunnel support technical field especially relates to a tunnel supporting device.
The tunnel is an engineering building buried in the stratum and is a form of utilizing underground space by human beings, the tunnel can be divided into a traffic tunnel, a hydraulic tunnel, a municipal tunnel and a mine tunnel, the structure of the tunnel comprises a main building and auxiliary equipment, the main building comprises a tunnel body and a tunnel door, the auxiliary equipment comprises a car-avoiding hole, fire-fighting equipment, emergency communication and water-proof and drainage equipment, the long tunnel is also provided with special ventilation and lighting equipment, excavation disturbance of the tunnel can cause larger surrounding rock deformation, if support measures are not in place, the surrounding rock deformation can exceed the allowable range, the tunnel collapse can be caused in serious conditions, and great economic loss is caused.
The current tunnel is strutted procedure when installing is more troublesome, and is more loaded down with trivial details, not only reduces the installation effectiveness, in case the installation has the mistake simultaneously, can cause the consequence of inestimable, in addition, the tunnel generally all sets up for carrying the goods, need support the object of basis weight, it is more serious to the fixing base injury for a long time, and the fixing base bottom generally all contacts with moist soil in addition, can corrode the fixing base, thereby reduce the life of fixing base, provide a tunnel supporting device according to above problem specially.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at solving the defects existing in the prior art and providing a tunnel supporting device.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme: the utility model provides a tunnel supporting device, is including strutting body and fixing base, it is fixed with the fixing base to strut body bottom, strut body internally mounted and have outer protection mount and interior protection mount, and the steel sheet is all installed with interior protection mount both sides face to outer protection mount, be provided with supporting mechanism between the steel sheet, and supporting mechanism comprises a plurality of arc backup pads, arc backup pad both ends are provided with spout and slider respectively.
Preferably, the fixing base top surface is provided with a groove, the groove is internally provided with a buffer mechanism, the top of the buffer mechanism is fixed with the support plate, the surface of the support plate is provided with a gravity sensor, the buffer mechanism is composed of an upper sleeve and a lower sleeve and a buffer spring, the buffer spring is fixed in the upper sleeve and the lower sleeve respectively, and the diameter of the outer side of the upper sleeve is equal to the diameter of the inner side of the lower sleeve.
Preferably, the outer side surface of the outer protection fixing frame is provided with a first concrete layer, the inner side of the inner protection fixing frame is provided with a second concrete layer, and the surface of the second concrete layer is coated with a waterproof layer.
Preferably, it is provided with the diaphragm to strut the body, diaphragm bottom surface mounting has the camera, and camera one side installs carbon monoxide concentration detector, carbon monoxide concentration detector installs the alarm lamp in one side, and alarm lamp one side installs bee calling organ, the battery is installed at the diaphragm top.
Preferably, the surface mounting has the light inside the body of strutting, and the light is provided with two to two lights are installed respectively and are strutting the body internal surface.
Preferably, the supporting body is internally provided with two jacks, and the two jacks are respectively fixed on two sides inside the supporting body.
Preferably, the bottom surface of the fixing seat is provided with a waterproof and anticorrosive base, and the fixing seat is fixed with the ground through a fastening piece.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the advantages that;
1. the utility model discloses, support internally mounted and have the supporting mechanism, and the supporting mechanism comprises a plurality of arc backup pads, both ends at arc backup pad are provided with spout and slider respectively, the slider through arc backup pad one end is connected with the spout sliding connection of another arc backup pad one end, this mode can be fast to tunnel support installation, thereby improve work efficiency, secondly, the arc backup pad is made by the rigidity material, have very strong compressive capacity, thereby guarantee the stability of tunnel support, and be provided with the waterproof layer at the support inner wall, thereby guarantee to have moisture infiltration inside the support, increase the life of support;
2. the utility model discloses, the surface at the fixing base is seted up flutedly, and the inside bottom surface of recess is provided with buffer gear, the buffer gear top is fixed with the backup pad, at the during operation, buffer gear can effectually cushion the transporting thing on backup pad surface, thereby avoid fixing base surface damage, buffer gear comprises upper and lower sleeve and buffer spring simultaneously, and the buffer spring both ends are fixed in upper and lower sleeve inside respectively, it is inside to go up the sleeve and cup joint at the lower sleeve simultaneously, it equals with the inboard diameter of lower sleeve outside diameter to go up sleeve outside diameter, this mode can guarantee that buffer gear cushions in same direction, prevent that the backup pad from taking place the skew, secondly, be provided with waterproof anticorrosive base in the bottom of fixing base, inside the fixing base that waterproof anticorrosive base can avoid underground moisture to get into, produce the corruption to the fixing.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of a tunnel supporting device provided by the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic view of a fixing seat of a tunnel supporting device provided by the utility model;
fig. 3 is the utility model provides a tunnel supporting device supporting mechanism schematic diagram.
Illustration of the drawings:
1. a support body; 2. a first concrete layer; 3. an outer protective fixing frame; 4. a support mechanism; 5. a steel plate; 6. a transverse plate; 7. a camera; 8. a storage battery; 9. a carbon monoxide concentration detector; 10. an alarm lamp; 11. a buzzer; 12. an illuminating lamp; 13. an inner protective fixing frame; 14. a second concrete layer; 15. a waterproof layer; 16. a waterproof and corrosion-resistant base; 17. a groove; 18. a fastener; 19. a support plate; 20. a buffer mechanism; 21. a gravity sensor; 22. an arc-shaped support plate; 23. a chute; 24. a slider; 25. a fixed seat.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that the terms "center", "upper", "lower", "left", "right", "vertical", "horizontal", "inner", "outer", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplification of description, but do not indicate or imply that the device or element referred to must have a specific orientation, be constructed and operated in a specific orientation, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention; the terms "first," "second," and "third" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance; furthermore, unless expressly stated or limited otherwise, the terms "mounted," "connected," and "connected" are to be construed broadly, as they may be fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally connected, for example; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific cases to those skilled in the art.
Referring to fig. 1 and 3, a tunnel supporting device includes a supporting body 1 and a fixing seat 25, the fixing seat 25 is fixed at the bottom of the supporting body 1, an outer protection fixing frame 3 and an inner protection fixing frame 13 are installed inside the supporting body 1, steel plates 5 are installed on two side faces of the outer protection fixing frame 3 and the inner protection fixing frame 13, a supporting mechanism 4 is arranged between the steel plates 5, the supporting mechanism 4 is composed of a plurality of arc-shaped supporting plates 22, and a sliding groove 23 and a sliding block 24 are respectively arranged at two ends of each arc-shaped supporting plate 22.
Referring to fig. 1, 2 and 3, a groove 17 is formed on the top surface of a fixing seat 25, a buffer mechanism 20 is installed inside the groove 17, the top of the buffer mechanism 20 is fixed with a support plate 19, a gravity sensor 21 is installed on the surface of the support plate 19, the buffer mechanism 20 is composed of an upper sleeve, a lower sleeve and a buffer spring, the buffer spring is respectively fixed inside the upper sleeve and the lower sleeve, the diameter of the outer side of the upper sleeve is equal to the diameter of the inner side of the lower sleeve, a first concrete layer 2 is arranged on the outer side surface of an outer protection fixing frame 3, a second concrete layer 14 is arranged on the inner side of an inner protection fixing frame 13, a waterproof layer 15 is coated on the surface of the second concrete layer 14, a transverse plate 6 is arranged on a support body 1, a camera 7 is installed on the bottom surface of the transverse plate 6, a, and alarm lamp 10 one side is installed bee calling organ 11, battery 8 is installed at 6 tops of diaphragm, support 1 inside surface mounting of body and have light 12, and light 12 is provided with two, and two light 12 are installed respectively and are being supported 1 inside surface, support 1 inside mounting of body and have the jack, and the jack is installed two, and two jacks are fixed respectively in the inside both sides of supporting body 1, fixing base 25 bottom surface is provided with waterproof anticorrosive base 16, fixing base 25 passes through fastener 18 and fixes with ground.
The working principle is as follows: when in use, firstly, a worker fixes the fixed seat 25 in a tunnel through the fastener 18, then sequentially fixes each station to a designated position according to different procedures, meanwhile, the support mechanism 4 is arranged in the support, the support mechanism 4 consists of a plurality of arc-shaped support plates 22, the two ends of each arc-shaped support plate 22 are respectively provided with the sliding groove 23 and the sliding block 24, and the sliding block 24 at one end of each arc-shaped support plate 22 is in sliding connection with the sliding groove 23 at one end of the other arc-shaped support plate 22, so that the tunnel support can be quickly installed, the working efficiency is improved, meanwhile, the surface of the fixed seat 25 is provided with the groove 17, the bottom surface in the groove 17 is provided with the buffer mechanism 20, the top end of the buffer mechanism 20 is fixed with the support plate 19, and when in use, the buffer mechanism 20 can effectively buffer conveyed objects on the surface of, buffer gear 20 comprises upper and lower sleeve and buffer spring simultaneously, and the buffer spring both ends are fixed in upper and lower sleeve inside respectively, it is inside to go up the sleeve simultaneously and cup joint at the lower sleeve, it equals with the inboard diameter of lower sleeve to go up sleeve outside diameter, this mode can guarantee that buffer gear 20 cushions in same direction, prevent that backup pad 19 from taking place the skew, secondly, be provided with waterproof anticorrosive base 16 in the bottom of fixing base 25, inside waterproof anticorrosive base 16 can avoid the fixing base 25 of secret moisture entering, produce the corruption to fixing base 25.
The above, only be the concrete implementation of the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the protection scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art is in the technical scope of the present invention, according to the technical solution of the present invention and the utility model, the concept of which is equivalent to replace or change, should be covered within the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a tunnel supporting device, is including strutting body (1) and fixing base (25), its characterized in that, it is fixed with fixing base (25) to strut body (1) bottom, strut body (1) internally mounted have outer protection mount (3) and interior protection mount (13), and steel sheet (5) are all installed with interior protection mount (13) both sides face to outer protection mount (3), be provided with supporting mechanism (4) between steel sheet (5), and supporting mechanism (4) comprise a plurality of arc backup pads (22), arc backup pad (22) both ends are provided with spout (23) and slider (24) respectively.
2. The tunnel supporting device according to claim 1, wherein a groove (17) is formed in the top surface of the fixed seat (25), a buffering mechanism (20) is installed inside the groove (17), the top of the buffering mechanism (20) is fixed to the supporting plate (19), a gravity sensor (21) is installed on the surface of the supporting plate (19), the buffering mechanism (20) is composed of an upper sleeve, a lower sleeve and a buffering spring, the buffering spring is fixed inside the upper sleeve and the lower sleeve respectively, and the diameter of the outer side of the upper sleeve is equal to the diameter of the inner side of the lower sleeve.
3. The tunnel supporting device according to claim 1, characterized in that the outer surface of the outer protective fixing frame (3) is provided with a first concrete layer (2), the inner surface of the inner protective fixing frame (13) is provided with a second concrete layer (14), and the surface of the second concrete layer (14) is coated with a waterproof layer (15).
4. The tunnel supporting device according to claim 1, wherein the supporting body (1) is provided with a transverse plate (6), a camera (7) is installed on the surface of the bottom of the transverse plate (6), a carbon monoxide concentration detector (9) is installed on one side of the camera (7), an alarm lamp (10) is installed on one side of the carbon monoxide concentration detector (9), a buzzer (11) is installed on one side of the alarm lamp (10), and a storage battery (8) is installed on the top of the transverse plate (6).
5. The tunnel supporting device according to claim 1, wherein the supporting body (1) is internally provided with two illuminating lamps (12) on the surface, and the two illuminating lamps (12) are respectively arranged on the surface of the supporting body (1).
6. The tunnel supporting device according to claim 1, wherein the supporting body (1) is internally provided with two jacks, and the two jacks are respectively fixed at two sides of the interior of the supporting body (1).
7. The tunnel supporting device according to claim 1, characterized in that the bottom surface of the fixed seat (25) is provided with a waterproof and corrosion-proof base (16), and the fixed seat (25) is fixed with the ground through a fastener (18).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920372730.2U CN210141132U (en)||2019-03-22||2019-03-22||Tunnel supporting device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920372730.2U CN210141132U (en)||2019-03-22||2019-03-22||Tunnel supporting device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210141132U true CN210141132U (en)||2020-03-13|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920372730.2U Expired - Fee Related CN210141132U (en)||2019-03-22||2019-03-22||Tunnel supporting device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210141132U (en)|
- 2019-03-22 CN CN201920372730.2U patent/CN210141132U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN210141132U (en)||Tunnel supporting device|
|CN210380190U (en)||Underground cable safety device|
|CN213539093U (en)||Supporting bearing capacity detection structure for front-supporting type grouting steel pipe|
|CN211524864U (en)||Temporary emergency supporting structure for tunnel support|
|JP6583936B2 (en)||Underground shelter|
|CN208439693U (en)||A kind of shock-absorbing protecting transport device for civil engineering plate|
|CN207032001U (en)||A kind of bridge structure|
|CN214197921U (en)||Fixing device of geological disaster monitoring equipment|
|CN212316986U (en)||A auxiliary stay reinforcing apparatus for utility tunnel framework of steel reinforcement|
|CN208280018U (en)||A kind of protective device for bridge building operations pipeline|
|CN210882273U (en)||Portable vehicle for portable base station|
|CN210507380U (en)||Geotechnical engineering inclinometer pipe|
|CN216353527U (en)||Geophysical prospecting cable|
|CN213508567U (en)||Hold and arrange rainwater and synthesize and mix earth piping lane|
|CN212388781U (en)||Office building outer wall steel structure design structure|
|CN214657931U (en)||Civil engineering damping device|
|CN211423028U (en)||Immersible pump rear end cap structure of making an uproar falls|
|CN215485826U (en)||A lightweight cat ladder of hanging alive for in utility tunnel|
|CN215293892U (en)||Colliery pipeline fixing device down|
|CN216195420U (en)||High-stability deformation-resistant house bearing steel pillar|
|CN214425280U (en)||Pipeline U type antidetonation support|
|CN211736330U (en)||Pedal for scaffold|
|CN207303865U (en)||A kind of portable switching connector for the conveying of field cable|
|CN211645945U (en)||Shock insulation structure suitable for abutment rigid frame bridge|
|CN216194910U (en)||Lattice retaining wall for geological disaster engineering|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20200313
Termination date: 20210322