CN210138044U - Novel foldable clothes hanger - Google PatentsNovel foldable clothes hanger Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210138044U CN210138044U CN201921138266.7U CN201921138266U CN210138044U CN 210138044 U CN210138044 U CN 210138044U CN 201921138266 U CN201921138266 U CN 201921138266U CN 210138044 U CN210138044 U CN 210138044U
- Prior art keywords
- clothes hanger
- folding rod
- foldable clothes
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 238000010409 ironing Methods 0.000 abstract description 12
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 206010053615 Thermal burn Diseases 0.000 abstract description 2
- 235000000396 iron Nutrition 0.000 abstract 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 229910052742 iron Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 238000005299 abrasion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004035 construction material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the field of articles for daily use, concretely relates to novel foldable clothes hanger. The clothes hanger comprises a hanger body and a hanger body connected with the hanger body, wherein two connecting parts are arranged on the hanger body, a folding rod is hinged to each connecting part, a buckle part is arranged on each connecting part and used for clamping the folding rod hinged to the other connecting part, at least one fixing part is arranged on each folding rod, and the fixing parts are used for limiting clothes on the folding rods; the utility model has the advantages of simple design structure, the novelty can carry out sunning, hanging ironing to the clothing of different models after improving original clothes hanger that dries in the air, has strengthened the scalability of drying in the air clothes hanger, has reduced and has carried out hanging scald accident that irones the in-process and appear using ordinary clothes hanger that dries in the air.
The utility model relates to the field of articles for daily use, in particular to a novel foldable clothes hanger.
With the continuous improvement of living standard, the requirements of people on living quality are higher and higher. The clothes drying rack serving as a household article becomes a necessary article which cannot be lost in life, the whole functions of the clothes drying rack in the current market show the function of drying clothes singly, and the expandability is poor, for example, in the process of hanging and ironing the clothes by utilizing the existing clothes drying rack, no traction is arranged at the lower end of the clothes, the clothes can only be dragged by hands to be ironed, but accidents such as scalding and the like are easily caused, and the use is very inconvenient.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The invention of the utility model aims to: the novel folding clothes hanger is provided, aiming at the problems that the clothes hanger in the prior art is single in function, poor in expandability, and inconvenient to use due to accidents such as scalding hands easily caused in the process of hanging and ironing clothes.
In order to realize the purpose, the utility model discloses a technical scheme be:
the utility model provides a novel foldable clothes hanger, includes the couple body and rather than the clothes hanger body of being connected, clothes hanger body both ends are equipped with a connecting portion respectively, every articulated on the connecting portion have a folding rod, every be equipped with buckle part on the connecting portion, every buckle part is used for another of joint connecting portion are articulated folding rod, every be equipped with at least one fixed part on the folding rod.
Adopt a novel foldable clothes hanger, articulated rotation through the folding rod, the folding rod can be followed clothing length direction and set up, there is the supporting role to the clothing lower part, in addition fixed part is to the spacing fixed action of clothing, fixed part can provide a traction force for the clothing lower part at the in-process of ironing the clothing, more help ironing the clothing like this, this clothes hanger has expanded current clothes hanger's function, the user need not pull the clothing with the hand in the use, the incidence of scald accident has been reduced.
As the utility model discloses a preferred scheme, the clothes hanger body includes the flexion, the both ends of flexion respectively set up one connecting portion, the clothes hanger body still includes the horizontal pole, the horizontal pole connect in the concave part of flexion, the flexion with the horizontal pole is the integrated into one piece structure.
As the preferred proposal of the utility model, the hook body and the clothes rack body are plastic structural parts, and the connecting part is a metal part.
The hook body and the clothes hanger body are made of plastic structural parts, the use requirements can be met by the elasticity, the plasticity and the toughness of the clothes hanger, the hardness requirements of the clothes hanger are guaranteed, the connecting parts are made of metal parts, the folding rod hinged connecting parts rotate in the actual use process, and the wear resistance of the connecting parts of the metal parts is improved.
As a preferable scheme of the present invention, each of the connecting portions further has a locking member, and each of the locking members is used to fix each of the rotation angles α of the folding bar.
Adopt articulated connected mode between connecting portion and the folding rod, can satisfy the folding rod and rotate arbitrary angle but can not satisfy the demand that the folding rod was fixed at a certain particular position, add locking part on connecting portion, can fix the folding rod at a certain particular position, the cooperation clothing can reach the support of equidirectional in hanging ironing, satisfies user's demand.
As a preferable embodiment of the present invention, the rotation angle α between the folding rods hinged to each of the connecting portions is greater than or equal to 0 degree and less than or equal to 180 degrees.
When the rotation angle is 0 degree, the folding rod is positioned at the initial position and used as a cross rod in the clothes hanger body, and the clothes hanger can be used for airing at ordinary times; after the folding rod rotates, the length direction of the clothes can be supported; when the rotation angle is 180 degrees, the folding rod is positioned on the same straight line with the initial position, and the clothes hanger can be used for hanging and ironing clothes with large lower hem.
As a preferable aspect of the present invention, the fixing member is a clip, and each of the fixing members can move along the corresponding folding bar.
The fixing part is used for clamping clothes, so that the clothes are fixed on the folding rod, meanwhile, traction force is provided for the clothes, a user can iron the clothes conveniently, the fixing part can be clamped on the folding rod by the clamp, the fixing part can move along the corresponding folding rod, and the position of the fixing part can be adjusted according to the length of the actual clothes, so that the requirements of various clothes are met.
As the preferred proposal of the utility model, the folding rod is a telescopic rod.
The folding rod is a telescopic rod, the length of the folding rod can be adjusted according to actual needs, and the folding rod is suitable for supporting different clothes.
To sum up, owing to adopted above-mentioned technical scheme, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
1. by adopting the novel folding clothes hanger, the folding rod can be arranged along the length direction of clothes through the hinged rotation of the folding rod, the lower part of the clothes is supported, and in addition, the fixing part has the limiting and fixing effect on the clothes, the fixing part can provide traction force for the lower part of the clothes in the process of ironing the clothes, so that the clothes hanger is more conducive to ironing the clothes, the functions of the existing clothes hanger are expanded, the user does not need to pull the clothes with hands in the use process, and the incidence rate of scalding accidents is reduced;
2. the hook body and the clothes hanger body are made of plastic structural parts, the elasticity, the plasticity and the toughness required by the clothes hanger can meet the requirements, the required hardness requirement is ensured, and the connecting part is made of metal parts, so that the wear resistance of the connecting part is enhanced;
3. the connecting part and the folding rod are connected in a hinged mode, the requirement that the folding rod rotates at any angle but cannot be fixed at a certain specific position can be met, the connecting part is additionally provided with a locking part, the folding rod can be fixed at a certain specific position, and the requirements of users can be met by matching with the support of clothes in different directions during hanging ironing;
4. when the rotation angle is 0 degree, the folding rod is positioned at the initial position and used as a cross rod in the clothes hanger body, and the clothes hanger can be used for airing at ordinary times; after the folding rod rotates, the length direction of the clothes can be supported; when the rotation angle is 180 degrees, the folding rod is positioned on the same straight line with the initial position, and the clothes hanger can be used for hanging ironing clothes with larger lower hem;
5. the fixing part is used for clamping clothes, so that the clothes are fixed on the folding rod, and meanwhile, traction force is provided for the clothes, so that a user can iron the clothes conveniently;
6. the folding rod is a telescopic rod, the length of the folding rod can be adjusted according to actual needs, and the folding rod is suitable for clothes of different sizes and styles.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of a novel folding clothes rack of the utility model under a folding condition.
Fig. 2 is a schematic structural view of the novel foldable clothes hanger of the present invention under the unfolded condition.
Fig. 3 is a schematic side view of the connecting portion of the novel foldable clothes hanger of the present invention.
The labels in the figure are: 1-hook body, 2-clothes hanger body, 21-bending part, 22-cross bar, 3-folding bar, 4-fixing part, 5-connecting part, 51-buckle part and 52-locking part.
The present invention will be described in detail with reference to the accompanying drawings.
In order to make the objects, technical solutions and advantages of the present invention more clearly understood, the present invention is further described in detail below with reference to the accompanying drawings and embodiments. It should be understood that the specific embodiments described herein are for purposes of illustration only and are not intended to limit the invention.
As shown in figures 1-3, the utility model discloses a novel foldable clothes hanger, including couple body 1 and the clothes hanger body 2 of being connected with it, both adopt the plastic construction material, this structure makes clothes hanger itself required elastoplasticity and toughness can both satisfy the user demand, has also guaranteed simultaneously to use required hardness requirement.
The clothes hanger body 2 comprises a bending portion 21 and a cross rod 22, the cross rod 22 is connected to a concave portion of the bending portion 21, the bending portion 21 and the cross rod 22 are of an integrally formed structure, two ends of the bending portion 21 are respectively provided with a connecting portion 5, and the connecting portions are made of metal parts, so that the abrasion resistance of the connecting portions 5 can be enhanced.
As shown in fig. 3, each connecting portion 5 is hinged with a folding rod 3, each connecting portion 5 is provided with a buckle part 51 and a locking part 52, each buckle part 51 is used for clamping the folding rod 3 hinged with the other connecting portion 5, in the embodiment, the buckle part 51 is a buckle groove, the buckle groove is used for fixing the folding rod 3 to enable the rotating angle α to be greater than or equal to 0 degree, each locking part 52 is used for limiting the rotating angle α of each folding rod 3, the connecting portion 5 needs to simultaneously meet the requirements that the folding rod 3 can rotate by taking the connecting portion 5 as an original point and the folding rod 3 after rotating is fixed at a specific position without rotating, specifically, in the embodiment, the locking part 52 uses a rotary damper to position limit the folding rod 3, the range of the rotating angle α is greater than or equal to 0 degree and less than or equal to 180 degrees, the arrangement is provided for solving the problem that various types of clothes can be ironed in the actual process, when the rotating angle α is 0 degree, the folding rod 3 is in a folding state, the position of the folding rod 3 is as shown in fig. 2, the airing function of clothes, when the folding rod 3 is in an open state, the clothes hanger, the.
All the folding rods 3 are telescopic rods, the length of each folding rod can be adjusted according to the length of clothes to be ironed, hanging type ironing is achieved, at least one fixing part 4 is arranged on each folding rod 3, each fixing part 4 can move along the corresponding folding rod 3, and specifically, the fixing parts 4 are clips.
The above description is only exemplary of the present invention and should not be taken as limiting the scope of the present invention, as any modifications, equivalents, improvements and the like made within the spirit and principles of the present invention are intended to be included within the scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a novel foldable clothes hanger, includes couple body (1) and clothes hanger body (2) rather than being connected, its characterized in that, be equipped with two connecting portion (5) on clothes hanger body (2), every articulated on connecting portion (5) have a folding rod (3), all be equipped with buckle part (51) on connecting portion (5), buckle part (51) are used for another of joint connecting portion (5) are articulated folding rod (3), every be equipped with at least one fixed part (4) on folding rod (3), be used for injecing the clothing in on folding rod (3).
2. A novel folding hanger as claimed in claim 1, characterised in that the hanger body (2) comprises a curved portion (21), the connecting portions (5) being provided at both side ends of the curved portion (21).
3. A novel foldable clothes hanger according to claim 2, characterized in that the hanger body (2) further comprises a cross bar (22), and both ends of the cross bar (22) are connected to the concave side of the bending part (21).
4. A novel foldable clothes hanger according to claim 3 characterised in that the curved portion (21) is of integral construction with the cross bar (22).
5. A novel foldable clothes hanger according to claim 1, characterized in that the hanger body (2) is a plastic structural member and the connecting part (5) is a metal member.
6. A novel foldable clothes hanger according to claim 1, characterized in that each connecting part (5) is further provided with a locking part (52), and each locking part (52) is used for limiting the rotation angle α of each folding rod (3).
7. The novel foldable clothes hanger of claim 6, wherein each of said rotational angles α is greater than or equal to 0 degrees and less than or equal to 180 degrees.
8. A new foldable clothes hanger according to claim 1, characterized in that the folding bar (3) is a telescopic bar.
9. A new foldable clothes hanger according to claim 1, characterised in that the securing means (4) is a clip.
10. A new folding hanger according to any of claims 1 to 9, characterised in that each of said fixed elements (4) is slidingly arranged on said folding bar (3).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921138266.7U CN210138044U (en)||2019-07-18||2019-07-18||Novel foldable clothes hanger|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921138266.7U CN210138044U (en)||2019-07-18||2019-07-18||Novel foldable clothes hanger|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210138044U true CN210138044U (en)||2020-03-13|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921138266.7U Active CN210138044U (en)||2019-07-18||2019-07-18||Novel foldable clothes hanger|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210138044U (en)|
- 2019-07-18 CN CN201921138266.7U patent/CN210138044U/en active Active
|CN101731916B (en)||Improved structure of folding clothes-hanger|
|KR20110053296A (en)||Clothes rack for folding|
|GB2422536A (en)||Collapsible garment hanger|
|CN205597698U (en)||Novel folding flexible clothes hanger|
|CN210138044U (en)||Novel foldable clothes hanger|
|CN202843218U (en)||Clothes drying tool suitable for being used through single hand|
|CN207760624U (en)||Ironing board component and Garment Steamer Machine|
|CN106963219B (en)||A kind of clothes hanger|
|CN201734448U (en)||Clothes rack|
|CN214180013U (en)||Clothes hanger|
|CN209789431U (en)||Adjustable portable clothes hanger|
|CN213640478U (en)||Clothes hanger|
|CN205162671U (en)||Scalable underwear clothes hanger that dries in air|
|CN211380714U (en)||Detachable clothes hanger|
|CN209899026U (en)||Positioning sliding groove type clothes hanger|
|CN208030869U (en)||A kind of foldable clothes hanger|
|CN215650423U (en)||Foldable dustproof long clothes storage hanger|
|CN215077377U (en)||Multifunctional clothes rack|
|CN210446586U (en)||Folding clothes hanger|
|CN210582062U (en)||Folding storage type clothes rack|
|CN209733368U (en)||Telescopic adjustable clothes hanger|
|CN205671907U (en)||A kind of retractable airer|
|CN215583806U (en)||Clothes hanger with anti-skidding function|
|CN209733366U (en)||Convenient integrative fixed clothing props|
|CN210682203U (en)||Multifunctional clothes hanger applied to clothes assembly line hanging system|