CN210048671U - Local convex ceramic chip - Google PatentsLocal convex ceramic chip Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210048671U CN210048671U CN201920499063.4U CN201920499063U CN210048671U CN 210048671 U CN210048671 U CN 210048671U CN 201920499063 U CN201920499063 U CN 201920499063U CN 210048671 U CN210048671 U CN 210048671U
- Prior art keywords
- ceramic chip
- Prior art date
- 239000000919 ceramics Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 27
- 239000011449 bricks Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 28
- 238000002844 melting Methods 0.000 claims 2
- 239000010410 layers Substances 0.000 abstract description 47
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 13
- 210000001161 Embryo, Mammalian Anatomy 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000004049 embossing Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000002360 preparation methods Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 230000004927 fusion Effects 0.000 description 15
- 235000012970 cakes Nutrition 0.000 description 7
- 238000005034 decoration Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000011521 glasses Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002184 metals Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005245 sintering Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagrams Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009826 distribution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004744 fabrics Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000976 inks Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000155 melts Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 methods Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000465 moulding Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002245 particles Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000003825 pressing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007650 screen-printing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001629 suppression Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000007 visual effect Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a local protruding ceramic chip, including the plane brick body and the protruding piece of setting on the plane brick body, protruding piece is from up including a clinker layer down, pattern layer and secondary clinker layer, and the preparation arch does not rely on embossing mold utensil, and the arch of whatever pattern will be done on the brick face is all processed on the basis of ordinary plane brick embryo, and it is with high costs that the ceramic chip of having avoided every style all customizes a briquetting mould specially and causes, problem long-term, is fit for small batch production or the production of many styles, satisfies the market demand of private customization.
The utility model relates to a ceramic chip, in particular to local protruding ceramic chip.
As consumer demands for quality of life continue to increase, the tiles develop more and more artistic effects in decoration. Some manufacturers shape the brick blank according to the shape of the preset pattern in order to make the visual effect of the ceramic tile printed with the pattern stronger, and make a bulge on the whole or part of the area of the brick blank to be printed with the pattern. The local convex ceramic chip in the prior art uses a brick blank pressed by a customized mould, the shape of the convex is determined by the mould, different patterns need different moulds, and the mould is relatively suitable for mass production, however, the mould customization cost is high, the waiting time is long, and the requirements of small-batch production, private customization or multi-style production cannot be met.
Disclosure of Invention
In order to overcome the defects of the prior art, the utility model provides a local protruding ceramic chip which does not depend on the mould modeling.
The utility model provides a technical scheme that its technical problem adopted is:
the utility model provides a local protruding ceramic chip, includes the plane brick body and sets up protruding piece on the plane brick body, protruding piece is from up including a clinker layer, pattern layer and secondary clinker layer down.
Preferably, an under-glaze layer is further arranged between the primary fusion cake layer and the pattern layer, and the outline of the pattern layer is within the outline of the under-glaze layer.
Preferably, a glaze layer is further arranged between the pattern layer and the secondary fusion mass layer, and the outline of the pattern layer is within the outline of the glaze layer.
Preferably, the secondary frit layer is in a cap shape, and the lower edge of the secondary frit layer directly contacts with the primary frit and wraps the pattern layer.
Preferably, the area of the plane brick body outside the convex block is paved with transparent glaze or metal glaze.
The utility model has the advantages that: the utility model discloses a local protruding ceramic chip does not rely on embossing mold utensil, and the arch of no matter what kind of pattern will be done on the brick face all processes on the basis of ordinary plane brick embryo, and the ceramic chip of having avoided every style all customizes a press embryo mould to cause with high costs, the problem of long time, is fit for small batch production or the production of many styles, satisfies the market demand of private customization.
The present invention will be further explained with reference to the drawings and examples.
Fig. 1 is a top view of the present invention;
fig. 2 is an attempt of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic structural diagram of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a planar brick body; 2. a raised block; 21. a primary frit layer; 22. a ground coat layer; 23. a pattern layer; 24. a cover glaze layer; 25. and (5) a secondary fusion block layer.
Referring to fig. 1 to 3, the local convex ceramic tile comprises a planar tile body 1 and a convex block 2 arranged on the planar tile body 1, wherein the convex block 2 comprises a primary fusion block layer 21, a pattern layer 23 and a secondary fusion block layer 25 from bottom to top. The plane brick body 1 is fired by the plane brick embryo, and the plane brick embryo is by pug press forming, and the mould that the suppression was used is conventional pressure embryo mould, no matter where the ceramic chip needs bellied position promptly, no matter how bellied shape, all need only use the mould of same pressure embryo. The position of the convex block 2 is determined by the pattern to be printed, a silk screen is manufactured according to the position of the convex block 2, and the fusion block is paved on the plane brick blank by a silk screen printing method, and can be paved by a material paving machine. The frits are glass particles, and after being stacked and fired, the frits are connected into a piece of glass tightly combined with the brick body, and the frits are mechanically crushed to 80-180 meshes before being used for facilitating the distribution of the silk screen. After high-temperature sintering and cooling, the plane blank is changed into a plane brick body 1, and the upper surface of the plane brick body 1 is firmly attached with a primary fusion block layer 21, which is equivalent to the brick blank sintered brick body pressed by a customized mould in the prior art. The area of the plane brick body 1 outside the convex block 2 can be paved with transparent glaze or metal glaze.
An under-glaze layer 22 is further arranged between the primary fusion cake layer 21 and the pattern layer 23, and the outline of the pattern layer 23 is within the outline of the under-glaze layer 22. The pattern layer 23 is printed by a ceramic inkjet printer. The ground coat is sprayed on the primary fusion block layer 22, so that ink jet is more distinct, and patterns are more firmly attached.
A overglaze layer 24 is also arranged between the pattern layer 23 and the secondary fusion block layer 25, and the outline of the pattern layer 23 is within the outline of the overglaze layer 24. The overglaze can make the pattern more colorful in appearance, smoother and rich in texture.
The forming method of the secondary fusion cake layer 25 is the same as that of the primary fusion cake layer 21, after the overglaze is applied, the fusion cake is also applied through a material distributor, the profile applied for the second time is not less than the profile applied for the first time, after the sintering, the primary fusion cake layer 21 and the secondary fusion cake layer 25 are slightly combined due to the melt rheological property, the overglaze layer 22, the pattern layer 23 and the overglaze layer 23 are completely wrapped, the three-dimensional effect is strong, and the texture is full.
In the prior art, ceramic tile modeling depends on a mould to press a brick blank, and one model needs to be customized. The time and cost for manufacturing the mold is long, and most ceramic factories do not have their own mold departments for making ceramics, and most of them entrust special mold manufacturers to cooperate and customize, so the cost of time and cost is larger. The mold is convenient for mass production, however, multiple styles are inevitably needed to meet market demands, and the discordant ceramic chips are difficult to compete, so dozens of styles in the same period need dozens of green brick molds, and the cost is high. It is even more unsatisfactory for small batches of orders or for privately tailored orders. Especially for private customization, several different tiles, each in a small number, are also used for the decoration of a house. In addition, after the well-made mold is continuously produced, the protruding position of the ceramic tile cannot be finely adjusted according to the defects of the previous batch, and even fine adjustment means mold opening again.
And the utility model discloses a local protruding ceramic chip is when the design preparation, and no matter how design the bellied position on the ceramic chip and all need not use specific blank pressing mould, and all styles can all use ordinary plane brick embryo in unison. When the patterns are produced or the positions of the ceramic chip bulges are required to be finely adjusted, the silk screen is reproduced, and the pattern printed by the silk screen is changed. The manufacturing of one silk screen is much quicker than that of one mould, the cost is very low, and the silk screen of the cloth replacing machine can be randomly used for molding convex ceramic tiles of various styles during production. The method is suitable for small-batch production or multi-style production, and meets the market demand of private customization.
The foregoing is a preferred embodiment of the present invention, and it should be noted that, for those skilled in the art, many modifications and decorations can be made without departing from the principle of the invention, and these modifications and decorations are also regarded as the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a local protruding ceramic chip, its characterized in that includes the plane brick body (1) and sets up protruding piece (2) on the plane brick body (1), protruding piece (2) are from up including once melting block layer (21), pattern layer (23) and secondary melting block layer (25) down.
2. The partially raised ceramic tile according to claim 1, wherein a ground coat layer (22) is further disposed between the primary frit layer (21) and the pattern layer (23), and the pattern layer (23) has an outline within the outline of the ground coat layer (22).
3. The partially raised ceramic tile according to claim 1, wherein a glaze layer (24) is further disposed between the pattern layer (23) and the secondary frit layer (25), and the pattern layer (23) has an outline within the outline of the glaze layer (24).
4. The partially raised tile according to claim 1, wherein the secondary frit layer (25) is in the form of a cap having a lower edge directly contacting the primary frit layer (21) and encasing the pattern layer (23).
5. The partially raised tile according to claim 1, wherein the planar tile body (1) is coated with a transparent or metallic glaze in the area outside the raised block (2).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920499063.4U CN210048671U (en)||2019-04-11||2019-04-11||Local convex ceramic chip|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920499063.4U CN210048671U (en)||2019-04-11||2019-04-11||Local convex ceramic chip|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210048671U true CN210048671U (en)||2020-02-11|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920499063.4U Active CN210048671U (en)||2019-04-11||2019-04-11||Local convex ceramic chip|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210048671U (en)|
- 2019-04-11 CN CN201920499063.4U patent/CN210048671U/en active Active
|CN100372798C (en)||Ceramics technique for color under glaze in high temp|
|CN103833423A (en)||Ceramic tile preparation method and product thereof|
|CN101054043B (en)||Manufacturing technique for stereo porcelain plate painting|
|CN106219976B (en)||A kind of combined decoration metallic Ceramic Tiles and its manufacturing method|
|CN210048671U (en)||Local convex ceramic chip|
|CN108715516B (en)||White glaze, whole body borderless ceramic tile containing white glaze and preparation method thereof|
|CN113183292A (en)||Preparation method of ceramic tile with effect of numerical control mold|
|CN106631159A (en)||Preparation method of glazed bricks|
|CN112374914A (en)||Ceramic tile structure with concave-convex texture and manufacturing process thereof|
|CN108449453A (en)||A kind of production method and curved surface cover board of curved surface cover board|
|CN106631163A (en)||Billet structure having enclosing edge, and stamping mold thereof, and ceramic brick prepared by using billet structure|
|CN100584802C (en)||Production method with ceramic tile of convex-concave surface|
|CN110091423B (en)||Ceramic chip modeling process|
|CN110746203A (en)||Ceramic product with mold effect texture manufactured by digital process and manufacturing method thereof|
|CN101904665A (en)||Manufacture method of decorated glass vessel|
|CN102417353B (en)||Manufacturing method for ceramic brick product decorated with continuous textures on three-dimensional surface|
|CN107902905B (en)||Production process of ceramic tile|
|CN101691310B (en)||Technology for producing glass ceramic composite boards|
|CN207968592U (en)||A kind of curved surface cover board|
|CN101916683B (en)||Molding method of silica gel keyboard|
|CN102731136B (en)||Process for decorating glass flowerson ceramic products|
|CN104909828B (en)||A kind of interior wall throws brilliant minute surface ceramics and its manufacture method|
|CN100519968C (en)||Method for manufacturing face brick for decoration|
|CN204689902U (en)||Brilliant minute surface ceramics thrown by a kind of interior wall|
|CN107902903A (en)||The ceramic and its preparation process of jade decorated|