CN209867933U - Full-automatic high-speed iron can side cut device - Google PatentsFull-automatic high-speed iron can side cut device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN209867933U CN209867933U CN201920575588.1U CN201920575588U CN209867933U CN 209867933 U CN209867933 U CN 209867933U CN 201920575588 U CN201920575588 U CN 201920575588U CN 209867933 U CN209867933 U CN 209867933U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- 229910052742 iron Inorganic materials 0.000 title claims abstract description 41
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 claims description 21
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000009966 trimming Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000002349 favourable Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000005498 polishing Methods 0.000 description 10
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 5
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a full-automatic high-speed iron can side cut device, the on-line screen storage device comprises a base, base top both sides outer wall all has electronic slide rail through the bolt fastening, and two equal sliding connection of the relative one side outer wall of electronic slide rail have the slider, slider top outer wall has the fixing base through the bolt fastening, and the outer wall of fixing base one side is opened there is the draw-in groove, one side outer wall that the fixing base is close to draw-in groove notch department has the rubber circle, two through bonding electronic slide rail top one side outer wall all has the fixed plate through the bolt fastening, and fixed plate top outer wall has the second motor through the bolt fastening, second motor output shaft has branch through the coupling joint, and branch one end outer wall has the. The utility model discloses can carry out unhairing limit work to the iron can that leaves the burr, and then be favorable to improving the qualification rate that the iron can was cut edge, also improved the practicality of side cut device simultaneously, promoted the stability of side cut work.
The utility model relates to a tin cutting technical field especially relates to a full-automatic high-speed tin can side cut device.
The edge trimmer cuts the head of the bolt blank upset by the upsetting machine into a hexagonal head shape. The ultrasonic lace edge trimmer adopts the latest powerful ultrasonic technology, is widely applied to world famous brand original devices, and has the characteristics of advanced technology, reasonable structure, reliable operation, convenient operation and the like. When the iron can is produced and processed, two sides of the iron can need to be trimmed, so that the iron can is smoother and more attractive.
Through retrieval, the Chinese patent with the application number of CN201620146207.4 discloses a full-automatic high-speed plastic tank edge trimmer, which comprises a rack and a lifting frame fixed on the rack; the rack is provided with a sliding seat capable of sliding left and right and a device of a feeding cylinder for driving the sliding seat to slide left and right. However, the existing edge cutting device for processing the iron cans leaves iron wire burrs after edge cutting is finished, and does not have corresponding polishing setting, so that a full-automatic high-speed iron can edge cutting device is urgently needed.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at solving the defects existing in the prior art and providing a full-automatic high-speed iron can edge cutting device.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
a full-automatic high-speed edge cutting device for iron cans comprises a base, wherein electric sliding rails are fixed on the outer walls of two sides of the top of the base through bolts, and the outer wall of one side of the two electric slide rails opposite to each other is connected with a slide block in a sliding way, the outer wall of the top of the slide block is fixed with a fixed seat through a bolt, a clamping groove is formed in the outer wall of one side of the fixed seat, a rubber ring is bonded on the outer wall of one side of the fixed seat close to the notch of the clamping groove, a fixed plate is fixed on the outer wall of one side of the tops of the two electric slide rails through bolts, and the outer wall of the top of the fixed plate is fixed with a second motor through a bolt, the output shaft of the second motor is connected with a support rod through a coupling, and the outer wall of one end of the supporting rod is fixed with a connecting seat through a bolt, the outer wall of one side of the connecting seat is fixed with a grinding ring through a bolt, and the inner wall of the circumference of the polishing ring is welded with two polishing plates, and the outer wall of one side of each polishing plate opposite to the polishing plate is provided with through holes distributed at equal intervals.
Furthermore, one of the electric slide rail top outer wall is fixed with electric telescopic handle through the bolt, and electric telescopic handle extension rod one end is fixed with the mounting panel through the bolt.
Further, the outer wall of the top of the mounting plate is fixedly provided with a first motor through a bolt, and an output shaft of the first motor is connected with a rotating shaft through a coupler.
Furthermore, the outer wall of the circumference of the rotating shaft is sleeved with a driving wheel, the driving wheel is in transmission connection with a driven wheel, a rotating rod is inserted into the inner wall of the circumference of the driven wheel, and the outer wall of the circumference of one end of the rotating rod is sleeved with a cutting wheel.
Furthermore, a connecting rod is fixed on the outer wall of the circumference of the other end of the rotating rod through a bearing seat, and the outer wall of the top end of the connecting rod is fixed on the outer wall of one side of the bottom of the mounting plate through a bolt.
Further, two fixing blocks are welded on two sides of the sliding block, mounting holes are formed in the outer wall of one side, opposite to each other, of each two fixing blocks, and connecting shafts are inserted into the inner walls of the mounting holes.
Furthermore, two L-shaped columns are sleeved on the outer surface outer walls of the connecting shafts, and grooves corresponding to the two L-shaped columns are formed in the outer walls of one sides of the two electric sliding rails.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model provides a full-automatic high-speed iron can side cut device possesses following beneficial effect:
1. this a be used for full-automatic high-speed iron ladle side cut device through being provided with ring, dull polish board and through-hole of polishing, can carry out unhairing limit work to the iron ladle that leaves the burr, and then is favorable to improving the qualification rate that the iron ladle was cut edge, has also improved side cut device's practicality simultaneously.
2. This be used for full-automatic high-speed iron ladle side cut device through being provided with fixing base and draw-in groove, inserts the iron ladle in the draw-in groove of fixing base, has promoted the stability of side cut work, is provided with the rubber circle in draw-in groove notch department simultaneously, has reinforceed the fixed effect to the iron ladle.
3. This be used for full-automatic high-speed iron ladle side cut device through being provided with fixed block, connecting axle, recess and L type post, through inserting L type post in the recess, and then reaches fixed slider's effect, and has improved the stability and the security of side cut work indirectly.
The part that does not relate to among the device all is the same with prior art or can adopt prior art to realize, the utility model discloses simple structure, convenient operation, and have the function of polishing.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of a cross-sectional structure of a full-automatic high-speed iron can trimming device according to the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic side view of the automatic high-speed iron can trimming apparatus according to the present invention;
fig. 3 is the utility model provides a three-dimensional structure schematic diagram of ring is polished to full-automatic high-speed iron can side cut device.
In the figure: 1-supporting block, 2-base, 3-electric slide rail, 4-fixing base, 5-clamping groove, 6-iron tank, 7-electric telescopic rod, 8-mounting plate, 9-first motor, 10-transmission chain, 11-bearing seat, 12-grinding ring, 13-second motor, 14-cutting wheel, 15-groove, 16-L-shaped column, 17-fixing block, 18-grinding plate, 19-through hole and 20-connecting base.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be understood that the terms "upper", "lower", "front", "rear", "left", "right", "top", "bottom", "inner", "outer", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplicity of description, and do not indicate or imply that the device or element being referred to must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and therefore, should not be construed as limiting the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-3, a full-automatic high-speed iron can edge cutting device comprises a base 2, wherein electric slide rails 3 are fixed on the outer walls of two sides of the top of the base 2 through bolts, a slide block is connected on the outer wall of one side, opposite to the two electric slide rails 3, of the two electric slide rails 3 in a sliding manner, a fixed seat 4 is fixed on the outer wall of the top of the slide block through bolts, a clamping groove 5 is formed in the outer wall of one side of the fixed seat 4, the stability of edge cutting operation is promoted, a rubber ring is bonded on the outer wall of one side, close to the groove of the clamping groove 5, of the fixed seat 4, the fixing effect on an iron can 6 is enhanced, a fixed plate is fixed on the outer wall of one side of the top of the two electric slide rails 3 through bolts, a second motor 13 is fixed on the outer wall of the top of, and 12 circumference inner walls of ring of polishing are through welding two dull polish boards 18, and the through-hole 19 that has the equidistance and distribute is all opened to the relative one side outer wall of two dull polish boards 18, can carry out unhairing limit work to the iron can 6 that leaves the burr, and then be favorable to improving the qualification rate that the iron can 6 was cut edge, has also improved the practicality of side cut device simultaneously.
Wherein, the outer wall of 3 tops of one of them electronic slide rail has electric telescopic handle 7 through the bolt fastening, and 7 extension rod one ends of electric telescopic handle have mounting panel 8 through the bolt fastening.
Wherein, 8 top outer walls of mounting panel have first motor 9 through the bolt fastening, and 9 output shafts of first motor have the pivot through the coupling joint.
Wherein, the outer wall of pivot circumference has cup jointed the action wheel, and action wheel driving chain 10 transmission is connected with from the driving wheel, has pegged graft from driving wheel circumference inner wall and has had the bull stick, and bull stick one end circumference outer wall has cup jointed cutting wheel 14.
Wherein, the outer wall of the circumference of the other end of the rotating rod is fixed with a connecting rod through a bearing seat 11, and the outer wall of the top end of the connecting rod is fixed on the outer wall of one side of the bottom of the mounting plate 8 through a bolt.
Referring to fig. 2, a full-automatic high-speed iron can side cut device still includes that the slider both sides all weld has two fixed blocks 17, and the relative one side outer wall of per two fixed blocks 17 has all opened the mounting hole, and per two mounting hole inner walls all peg graft and have had the connecting axle, and two connecting axle surface outer walls have all cup jointed L type post 16, and the recess 15 that corresponds with it all is opened to 3 one side outer walls of two electronic slide rails, and then reach fixed slider's effect, and the indirect stability and the security that have improved the work of cutting edge.
The working principle is as follows: during the use, insert the L type post 16 of slider one side in the recess 15 of two electric slide rail 7 one sides, make the fixing base 4 at slider top fixed, immediately, insert iron can 6 in draw-in groove 5, and through starting first motor 9, first motor 9 drives the epaxial action wheel of commentaries on classics rotatory, the action wheel drives under the transmission of driving chain 10 and rotates from the driving wheel, it is rotatory to drive cutting wheel 14 on the bull stick from the driving wheel, start electric telescopic handle 7 simultaneously, drive cutting wheel 14 and carry out the side cut work to one side of iron can 6, treat to the back that the side cut work is accomplished, take off L type post 16 from recess 15, and through starting electric slide rail 3, make the one side of having just cut edge iron can 6 insert in ring 12 of polishing, and through starting second motor 13, it is rotatory to drive ring 12 of polishing, go unedged work to iron can 6.
The above, only be the concrete implementation of the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the protection scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art is in the technical scope of the present invention, according to the technical solution of the present invention and the utility model, the concept of which is equivalent to replace or change, should be covered within the protection scope of the present invention.
1. A full-automatic high-speed iron can trimming device comprises a base (2) and is characterized in that electric slide rails (3) are fixed on the outer walls of two sides of the top of the base (2) through bolts, a slide block is connected on the outer wall of one side, opposite to the two electric slide rails (3), of the slide block, a fixing seat (4) is fixed on the outer wall of the top of the slide block through bolts, a clamping groove (5) is formed in the outer wall of one side of the fixing seat (4), a rubber ring is bonded on the outer wall of one side, close to the groove opening of the clamping groove (5), of the fixing seat, a fixing plate is fixed on the outer wall of one side of the top of the two electric slide rails (3) through bolts, a second motor (13) is fixed on the outer wall of the top of the fixing plate through bolts, an output shaft of the second motor (13) is connected with a support rod through a coupler, a connecting, and the inner wall of the circumference of the grinding ring (12) is welded with two grinding plates (18), and the outer walls of the opposite sides of the two grinding plates (18) are provided with through holes (19) distributed at equal intervals.
2. The full-automatic high-speed iron can edge cutting device according to claim 1, wherein an electric telescopic rod (7) is fixed on the outer wall of the top of one of the electric slide rails (3) through bolts, and a mounting plate (8) is fixed on one end of an extension rod of the electric telescopic rod (7) through bolts.
3. The full-automatic high-speed iron can edge cutting device according to claim 2, wherein the outer wall of the top of the mounting plate (8) is fixed with a first motor (9) through bolts, and an output shaft of the first motor (9) is connected with a rotating shaft through a coupling.
4. The full-automatic high-speed iron can edge cutting device according to claim 3, wherein the circumferential outer wall of the rotating shaft is sleeved with a driving wheel, a driving wheel driving chain (10) is in driving connection with a driven wheel, a rotating rod is inserted into the circumferential inner wall of the driven wheel, and a cutting wheel (14) is sleeved on the circumferential outer wall of one end of the rotating rod.
5. The full-automatic high-speed iron can edge cutting device according to claim 4, wherein the outer wall of the circumference at the other end of the rotating rod is fixed with a connecting rod through a bearing seat (11), and the outer wall at the top end of the connecting rod is fixed on the outer wall at one side of the bottom of the mounting plate (8) through a bolt.
6. The full-automatic high-speed iron can edge cutting device according to claim 1, wherein two fixing blocks (17) are welded on two sides of the sliding block, and mounting holes are formed in the outer wall of one side of each two fixing blocks (17) opposite to each other, and connecting shafts are inserted into the inner walls of each two mounting holes.
7. The full-automatic high-speed iron can edge cutting device according to claim 6, wherein the outer surface outer walls of the two connecting shafts are sleeved with L-shaped columns (16), and the outer wall of one side of each of the two electric sliding rails (3) is provided with a groove (15) corresponding to the L-shaped column.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920575588.1U CN209867933U (en)||2019-04-25||2019-04-25||Full-automatic high-speed iron can side cut device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920575588.1U CN209867933U (en)||2019-04-25||2019-04-25||Full-automatic high-speed iron can side cut device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN209867933U true CN209867933U (en)||2019-12-31|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920575588.1U Active CN209867933U (en)||2019-04-25||2019-04-25||Full-automatic high-speed iron can side cut device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN209867933U (en)|
- 2019-04-25 CN CN201920575588.1U patent/CN209867933U/en active Active
|CN209867933U (en)||Full-automatic high-speed iron can side cut device|
|CN203185440U (en)||Trimming device|
|CN212144778U (en)||Cutting machine for automobile wheel hub|
|CN209775307U (en)||Die trimming device|
|CN110039195B (en)||Automatic change laser cutting robot device|
|CN111976069A (en)||Processing device and processing method for steering wheel of vehicle|
|CN208005504U (en)||A kind of gloves box bracket jig of improvement|
|CN108500651A (en)||A kind of robot automatic drilling workbench|
|CN211888610U (en)||Punching die is used in production of car seat bone spare|
|CN216098025U (en)||Three-station busbar processing machine for processing power distribution cabinet|
|CN214562348U (en)||Robot rubber shearing opening and polishing equipment|
|CN210498384U (en)||High lathe of security|
|CN211468023U (en)||Clamping device of high stability ball jacquard|
|CN211539172U (en)||Punching device for machining wheels of balance car for children|
|CN212859750U (en)||Aluminum-plastic panel punching device|
|CN210481849U (en)||Cutting bed base|
|CN210550099U (en)||Wood side processing machine|
|CN213470251U (en)||Intelligent cutting system is used in welding equipment manufacturing|
|CN215748386U (en)||Grinding equipment for production of precision die|
|CN211680915U (en)||Iron tower accessory machine-shaping device|
|CN212526364U (en)||Trimming device for die machining|
|CN213411632U (en)||Carbide gear plane grinds clamping device|
|CN208214506U (en)||A kind of gear-hobbing machine that can remove flash removed|
|CN216502557U (en)||Milling machine with dust removal function for processing pipe tongs|
|CN216151275U (en)||Multidirectional cutting device for part machining|