CN209776468U - Sheet material rack car - Google PatentsSheet material rack car Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN209776468U CN209776468U CN201920397896.XU CN201920397896U CN209776468U CN 209776468 U CN209776468 U CN 209776468U CN 201920397896 U CN201920397896 U CN 201920397896U CN 209776468 U CN209776468 U CN 209776468U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 29
- 230000003139 buffering Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000004642 transportation engineering Methods 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 11
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 5
- 239000011435 rock Substances 0.000 description 4
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000007853 buffer solution Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a board material frame car, including bottom plate and roof, panel is placed between roof and bottom plate, is equipped with the buffer that is located the panel both sides on roof and the bottom plate respectively, buffer includes the base and is located the buffering subassembly of base both sides, the base distributes in the both sides of panel, the buffering subassembly includes cushion socket and buffer block, and the cushion socket sets up on the base, and the buffer block slides on the cushion socket along the horizontal direction, is connected with buffer spring between buffer block and the cushion socket, and the buffer block contacts with the surface of panel. The utility model discloses make things convenient for panel to place and take, and can effectually prevent panel collision each other in the transportation, the board material frame car of friction.
The utility model particularly relates to a plate material frame car.
At present, in the automobile manufacturing industry, the transfer package of the door guard plate generally adopts a material rack form. In the transportation, if the work or material rest car that adopts the level to place, once can only transport a small amount, in order to improve the quantity of transporting, generally adopt vertical work or material rest car, with the vertical placing of door protective plate, however, present work or material rest car is in the transportation, and door protective plate places the unstability, easily produces the collision wearing and tearing.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In order to solve the technical problem, the utility model provides a have and make things convenient for panel to place and take, and can effectually prevent that panel from colliding each other, frictional plate material unwheeling in the transportation.
The utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
The utility model provides a board material unwheeling, includes bottom plate and roof, and panel is placed between roof and bottom plate, is equipped with the buffer that is located the panel both sides on roof and the bottom plate respectively, buffer includes the base and is located the buffering subassembly of base both sides, the base distributes in the both sides of panel, the buffering subassembly includes buffing pad and buffer block, and the buffing pad sets up on the base, and the buffer block of both sides slides on the buffing pad towards the direction of motion in opposite directions, is connected with buffer spring between buffing pad and the buffing pad, and the surface of buffing pad and panel contacts.
Preferably, be equipped with on the cushion socket along the horizontal direction setting, the opening towards the circular shape cushion chamber of panel, the buffer block includes slip post and contact piece, and the one end of slip post slides in the cushion chamber, is connected between the terminal surface of slip post and the interior bottom of cushion chamber buffer spring, the other end of slip post are connected contact piece, contact piece is the round platform type, and contact piece's small diameter end and slip column connection, contact piece's big diameter end and panel contact.
Preferably, the end face of the large-diameter end of the contact block is further glued with a buffer pad.
preferably, be equipped with the installation cavity in the base, the installation cavity forms the opening in the both sides of the base towards panel, and the buffing pad of both sides is located the installation cavity respectively and slides in the opening, through spring coupling between the buffing pad of both sides, still be equipped with a slip direction pivoted runner along the buffing pad in the installation cavity, it has two pushing shoes that are 180, protrusion in the runner periphery to distribute along circumference on the runner, the pushing shoe can contact with the buffing pad respectively.
Preferably, the bottom plate is the rectangle, the board material frame car is still including two supports that are located bottom plate length direction both ends, and the both sides of roof are fixed in the top that corresponds the support respectively, be equipped with a plurality of spouts that set up, be used for placing panel along the width direction of bottom plate on the bottom plate side by side, the both ends of spout run through the bottom plate, the buffer symmetry sets up in the length direction's of spout both ends and the symmetry sets up in the width direction's of spout both sides, buffer one-to-one on the roof and the bottom plate.
Preferably, the axis of the rotating wheel in the buffer device is parallel to the length direction of the sliding groove, the rotating wheels in the buffer device on the same side of the sliding groove are connected through the same rotating shaft, and two ends of the rotating shaft respectively penetrate through the base of the corresponding buffer device and are connected with the handle on the outer side of the base.
the utility model has the advantages that: move the in-process at the work or material rest car, have buffer between two adjacent panels, can not produce the collision between the panel, produce when removing in-process panel and rock for when being close to each other between the panel, panel promotes the buffer block compression buffer spring motion, realizes the buffering under buffer spring's effect, can effectually prevent panel collision each other, friction and the damage that leads to in the transportation.
The accompanying drawings are included to provide a preferred understanding of the present invention and are incorporated in and constitute a part of this specification, illustrate embodiments of the invention and together with the description serve to explain the principles of the invention and not to limit the invention. In the drawings:
fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of a sheet material cart according to the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view showing the distribution of the buffering devices on both sides of the same sliding chute according to the present invention;
Fig. 3 is a schematic perspective view of the buffering device of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic cross-sectional view of the buffering seat in the buffering device of the present invention located in the installation cavity;
fig. 5 is a schematic view of the installation cavity for pushing the buffer seat out by the runner in the buffer device through the push block.
Labeled as: 1. a base plate; 2. a top plate; 3. a buffer device; 4. a base; 5. a buffer seat; 6. a buffer block; 7. a buffer spring; 8. a buffer chamber; 9. a sliding post; 10. a contact block; 11. a cushion pad; 12. a mounting cavity; 13. a spring; 14. a rotating wheel; 15. a push block; 16. a support; 17. a chute; 18. a rotating shaft; 19. a handle.
The following describes embodiments of the present invention with reference to the drawings.
As shown in fig. 1 to 5, a sheet material cart of this embodiment includes a bottom plate 1, a top plate 2 and two supports 16, the top plate 2 and the bottom plate 1 are rectangular with corresponding length and width, the supports 16 are located at two ends of the bottom plate 1 in the length direction, rollers for moving the cart are disposed on the lower surface of the bottom plate 1, sheets are placed between the top plate 2 and the bottom plate 1, buffer units 3 located at two sides of the sheets are respectively disposed on the top plate 2 and the bottom plate 1, the buffer units 3 include a base 4 and buffer components located at two sides of the base 4, the base 4 is disposed at two sides of the sheets, one buffer unit 3 is disposed between two adjacent sheets, the buffer components at two sides of the buffer unit 3 are respectively contacted with the corresponding sheets, the buffer components include buffer bases 5 and buffer blocks 6, the buffer bases 5 are disposed on the base 4, the buffer blocks 6 at two sides slide on the buffer bases 5 in the direction of opposite movement, be connected with buffer spring 7 between buffer block 6 and the buffer seat 5, buffer block 6 contacts with the surface of panel, removes the in-process at the work or material rest car, has buffer 3 between two adjacent panels, can not produce the collision between the panel, rocks when producing for when being close to each other between the panel, panel promote the motion of buffer block 6 compression buffer spring 7, realizes the buffering under buffer spring 7's effect, avoids panel to rock the damage.
Specifically, be equipped with on the buffer base 5 along the horizontal direction setting, the opening towards the circular shape cushion chamber 8 of panel, cushion block 6 includes sliding column 9 and contact block 10, and sliding column 9's one end slides in cushion chamber 8, is connected between sliding column 9's terminal surface and the interior bottom of cushion chamber 8 buffer spring 7, sliding column 9's the other end is connected contact block 10, contact block 10 is the round platform type, and contact block 10's minor diameter end is connected with sliding column 9, and contact block 10's big diameter end contacts with panel, and contact block 10 still splices there is blotter 11 on the terminal surface of panel contact, and contact block 10 contacts with panel through blotter 11, can avoid the panel surface to damage because of contact block 10 on the one hand, and on the other hand can improve buffering effect.
In order to improve the buffering effect of the plate and avoid the plate from falling off in the shaking process of the material rack truck, an installation cavity 12 is further arranged in the base 4, openings are formed in the two sides of the base 4 facing the plate by the installation cavity 12, the buffer bases 5 on the two sides are respectively located in the installation cavity 12 and slide in the openings, the buffer bases 5 on the two sides are connected through a spring 13, a rotating wheel 14 rotating along the sliding direction of the buffer bases 5 is further arranged in the installation cavity 12, two pushing blocks 15 protruding out of the circumferential surface of the rotating wheel 14 and being 180 degrees are circumferentially distributed on the rotating wheel 14, the pushing blocks 15 can be respectively contacted with the buffer bases 5, the rotating wheel 14 is rotated to enable the pushing blocks 15 to push the buffer bases 5 on the two sides to respectively slide outwards, so that the buffer blocks 6 extend outwards and abut against the plate, the rotating wheels 14 on the two sides of the plate are sequentially operated, and finally the buffer blocks 6 on the two sides of the plate are in, like this, panel is in clamping state, avoids panel to drop, if panel rocks, and 6 compression buffer spring 7 of buffer block of panel promotion one side, the atress buffering, the buffer block 6 of panel opposite side still supports under the effect of 7 pretension of buffer spring and leans on in the panel surface, can guarantee that panel does not drop.
In order to place panel on the work or material rest car for the convenience, be equipped with a plurality of spout 17 that set up, be used for placing panel along the width direction of bottom plate 1 on bottom plate 1 side by side, the both ends of spout 17 run through bottom plate 1, panel can be placed from the both sides of work or material rest car, buffer 3 symmetry sets up in the both ends of the length direction of spout 17 and symmetry sets up in the both sides of the width direction of spout 17, sets up a set of buffer 3 that is located the length direction's of spout 17 both ends between two adjacent spout 17 can, buffer 3 on roof 2 and the buffer 3 one-to-one on the bottom plate 1, guarantees that the top and the bottom plate of panel are cushioned by buffer 3.
In order to facilitate the runner 14 in the operation buffer 3, the length direction of the parallel spout 17 of axis of runner 14 in the buffer 3, the runner 14 that is located the buffer 3 of spout 17 homonymy is connected through same pivot 18, the both ends of pivot 18 run through the base 4 of the buffer 3 that corresponds respectively and are connected with the handle 19 that is located the base 4 outside, rotate handle 19, the runner 14 that drives both ends through pivot 18 rotates simultaneously, make two ejector pads 15 on the runner 14 promote the buffer seat 5 of both sides outwards sliding simultaneously, make the buffer block 6 outwards stretch out and lean on panel, it is more convenient to operate.
The utility model discloses a use method is:
Sliding the bottom of the plate along the sliding groove 17, rotating the handle 19, driving the rotating wheels 14 at two ends to rotate through the rotating shaft 18, so that the two push blocks 15 on the rotating wheels 14 push the buffer seats 5 at two sides to slide outwards, so that the buffer blocks 6 extend outwards and abut against the plate, sequentially placing the plate, and operating the handle 19 successively, and finally enabling the buffer blocks 6 at two sides of the plate to be in a state of compressing the buffer springs 7, namely completing installation;
In the transportation process, when the plate is stressed to shake towards one direction, for example, the plate shakes towards the left side of the sliding groove 17, the plate pushes the buffer block 6 on the left side to compress the buffer spring 7, the plate is stressed and buffered, the buffer block 6 on the right side of the plate still abuts against the surface of the plate under the action of the pre-tightening force of the buffer spring 7, the plate cannot fall off, and the plate can be buffered under the action of the buffer spring 7;
When the plate is taken out, the handle 19 is rotated reversely, the push block 15 leaves the buffer seats 5 at the two sides, the buffer seats 5 at the two sides slide towards the mounting cavity 12 under the action of the spring 13, the buffer spring 7 is driven to release force, and finally the buffer block 6 leaves the plate, so that the plate at the position can be taken out.
although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments described in the foregoing embodiments, or equivalents may be substituted for elements thereof. Any modification, equivalent replacement, or improvement made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a board material unwheeling, its characterized in that, includes bottom plate and roof, and panel is placed between roof and bottom plate, is equipped with the buffer that is located the panel both sides on roof and the bottom plate respectively, buffer includes the base and is located the buffering subassembly of base both sides, the base distributes in the both sides of panel, the buffering subassembly includes buffing pad and buffer block, and the buffing pad sets up on the base, and the buffer block of both sides slides on the buffing pad towards the direction of relative motion, is connected with buffer spring between buffer block and the buffing pad, and the surface of buffer block and panel contacts.
2. The board material rack vehicle according to claim 1, wherein the buffer seat is provided with a circular buffer chamber which is horizontally arranged and has an opening facing the board material, the buffer block comprises a sliding column and a contact block, one end of the sliding column slides in the buffer chamber, the end surface of the sliding column is connected with the inner bottom of the buffer chamber through a buffer spring, the other end of the sliding column is connected with the contact block, the contact block is in a circular truncated cone shape, the small diameter end of the contact block is connected with the sliding column, and the large diameter end of the contact block is in contact with the board material.
3. The sheet material rack cart of claim 2, wherein the large diameter ends of said contact blocks are further glued to the end faces of said large diameter ends.
4. The board material rack trolley according to claim 2 or 3, wherein the base is provided with a mounting cavity, the mounting cavity is provided with openings at two sides of the base facing the board material, the buffer seats at two sides are respectively located in the mounting cavity and slide in the openings, the buffer seats at two sides are connected through a spring, a rotating wheel rotating along the sliding direction of the buffer seats is further arranged in the mounting cavity, two pushing blocks protruding out of the circumferential surface of the rotating wheel are circumferentially distributed on the rotating wheel for 180 degrees, and the pushing blocks can be respectively contacted with the buffer seats.
5. The board material rack vehicle of claim 4, wherein the bottom board is rectangular, the board material rack vehicle further comprises two supports at two ends of the bottom board in the length direction, two sides of the top board are respectively fixed to the tops of the corresponding supports, a plurality of sliding grooves for placing the boards are arranged on the bottom board in parallel along the width direction of the bottom board, two ends of each sliding groove penetrate through the bottom board, the buffer devices are symmetrically arranged at two ends of each sliding groove in the length direction and at two sides of each sliding groove in the width direction, and the buffer devices on the top board correspond to the buffer devices on the bottom board one by one.
6. The board material rack vehicle according to claim 5, wherein the axes of the rotating wheels in the damping devices are parallel to the length direction of the sliding grooves, the rotating wheels in the damping devices on the same side of the sliding grooves are connected through the same rotating shaft, and two ends of the rotating shaft respectively penetrate through the bases of the corresponding damping devices and are connected with handles on the outer sides of the bases.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920397896.XU CN209776468U (en)||2019-03-27||2019-03-27||Sheet material rack car|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920397896.XU CN209776468U (en)||2019-03-27||2019-03-27||Sheet material rack car|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN209776468U true CN209776468U (en)||2019-12-13|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920397896.XU Active CN209776468U (en)||2019-03-27||2019-03-27||Sheet material rack car|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN209776468U (en)|
- 2019-03-27 CN CN201920397896.XU patent/CN209776468U/en active Active
|CN207522275U (en)||A kind of auto parts machinery sander convenient for clamping|
|CN211223549U (en)||Commodity circulation transport vechicle with shock-absorbing function|
|CN209776468U (en)||Sheet material rack car|
|CN209225198U (en)||A kind of construction hand pallet truck|
|CN110967065A (en)||Product quality detection platform based on servo control technology|
|CN103754566A (en)||Conveyor with protecting devices|
|CN210083310U (en)||Material collecting trolley for vaccine production|
|CN110815152A (en)||Strorage device for glass processing|
|KR101433579B1 (en)||Mechanical parking apparatus|
|CN108515899B (en)||Limiting method for carriage bottom plate|
|CN212447726U (en)||Stone plastic floor transportation device|
|CN214355903U (en)||Light-duty walking dolly with anticollision nature|
|CN210212498U (en)||Self-locking cart|
|CN211418649U (en)||Special-shaped piece cross belt trolley and feeding device thereof|
|CN212476027U (en)||Explosion-proof type aerial work platform|
|CN211639836U (en)||Automobile part bearing device convenient to move|
|CN213892597U (en)||Material rack for logistics transportation of automobile rear end plate|
|CN213953167U (en)||Parking robot based on Mecanum wheels|
|CN213619858U (en)||Transfer equipment for optical glass processing|
|CN214823528U (en)||Novel hand-push type dump truck|
|CN211223541U (en)||Improved turnover vehicle for logistics|
|CN213649693U (en)||Transfer device for customized furniture board|
|CN210503778U (en)||Transfer tool for machining|
|CN213010313U (en)||Conveyer is used in automobile tire production|
|CN110316481B (en)||Portable glass loading and transporting device for logistics transportation|