CN209696584U - A kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine - Google PatentsA kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN209696584U CN209696584U CN201920298208.4U CN201920298208U CN209696584U CN 209696584 U CN209696584 U CN 209696584U CN 201920298208 U CN201920298208 U CN 201920298208U CN 209696584 U CN209696584 U CN 209696584U
- Prior art keywords
- cleaning case
- dust cleaning
- Prior art date
- 239000011248 coating agent Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 17
- 238000000576 coating method Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 17
- 238000000605 extraction Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 16
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 75
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 43
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 26
- 239000012530 fluid Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 19
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 claims description 25
- 230000001376 precipitating Effects 0.000 claims description 12
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 9
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000004745 nonwoven fabric Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 241000446313 Lamella Species 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000007689 inspection Methods 0.000 claims 2
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 239000000835 fiber Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 238000002347 injection Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 239000007924 injection Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 8
- 230000001815 facial Effects 0.000 description 16
- 210000001519 tissues Anatomy 0.000 description 16
- 229920000049 Carbon (fiber) Polymers 0.000 description 7
- 239000003292 glue Substances 0.000 description 4
- 238000000746 purification Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000004026 adhesive bonding Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000003749 cleanliness Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002244 precipitate Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a kind of dust-extraction units for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine comprising dust cleaning case；The side wall of dust cleaning case and top are connected separately with processing pipe and exhaust pipe；Pipe is handled across dust cleaning case, and handles one end that pipe is located at outside dust cleaning case and is connected with blast pipe, is connected with air pump on blast pipe；The horizontal demarcation plate with the cooperation of its section is fixed with inside dust cleaning case, demarcation plate will be divided into the clean room of the process chamber and top of lower part inside dust cleaning case；The transmitting pipe of connection process chamber and clean room is provided on demarcation plate, the nozzle for transmitting pipe is located in clean room；Treatment fluid is injected in process chamber, the liquid level for the treatment of fluid is located at processing pipe and is handling above indoor nozzle；Clarifier is equipped in clean room, clarifier is located between transmitting pipe and exhaust pipe.Paper scrap on corrugated paper and paper is absorbed into dust cleaning case and purifies by the utility model, to improve the plybonding effect between corrugated paper and paper, and improve to form entirety after carton surface flatness.
The utility model relates to the technical field of carton making, more particularly, to a kind of for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine Dust-extraction unit.
Surface coating machine is also referred to as Paper-pasting machine, belongs to paper making machinery field, it is by paper advance mechanism, pasting mechanism and nipper Structure composition.
Authorization Notice No. is that the Chinese patent of CN206406681U discloses a kind of new automatic Paper-pasting machine, including facial tissue Delivery section and pressurizing device are fixedly installed on the right side of facial tissue delivery section and fly up to and fly up to seat, in the fixed peace in lower section for flying up to seat Equipped with circulation heap paper frame, the front of facial tissue delivery section is also equipped with station, corrugated paper is fixedly installed on the left of station Output section is fixedly installed with driven roller in the lower surface of facial tissue delivery section；Pressurizing device is fixedly mounted on a left side for facial tissue delivery section Side is fixedly installed with glue feeder and glue accumulator tank in the front of pressurizing device, and being fixedly installed on the left of pressurizing device can Mobile press, is fixedly installed with support frame in the bottom end of packaged type press, the inside of support frame is fixedly installed with telescopic rod, In The upper surface of packaged type press is fixedly installed with live-roller.
Prior art among the above has the following deficiencies: since corrugated paper and facial tissue all need before production is integral To pass through multiple working procedure, so tiny paper scrap can be had on corrugated paper and facial tissue.When corrugated paper and facial tissue are carried out by glue When connection, these tiny paper scraps can be entered in glue, to influence the plybonding effect of corrugated paper and facial tissue, be also resulted in watt There is concave-convex sense in surface after stupefied paper and the mutual gluing of facial tissue.
Summary of the invention
The purpose of the utility model is to provide a kind of dust-extraction units for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine, can be by corrugated paper It is detached and is filtered with paper scrap tiny on facial tissue, to improve the cleanliness of corrugated paper and facial tissue surface, improve corrugated paper With the plybonding effect and surface smoothness of facial tissue.
The foregoing invention purpose of the utility model has the technical scheme that
A kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine, including dust cleaning case；Processing is connected on the dust cleaning case Pipe and exhaust pipe, the exhaust pipe are connected on the roof of dust cleaning case；The processing pipe is arranged across dust cleaning case, and handles pipe position One end outside dust cleaning case is connected with blast pipe, is connected with air pump on blast pipe；It is fixed with inside the dust cleaning case and its section The horizontal demarcation plate of face cooperation, the demarcation plate will be divided into process chamber and clean room inside dust cleaning case；On the demarcation plate It is provided with the transmitting pipe of connection process chamber and clean room, the nozzle of the transmitting pipe is located in the clean room above demarcation plate；Institute It states process chamber to be located at below demarcation plate, and is injected with treatment fluid in process chamber, the liquid level for the treatment of fluid is located at processing pipe in process chamber The top of interior nozzle；Clarifier is had additional in the clean room, the clarifier is located between transmitting pipe and exhaust pipe.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, during actual use, blast pipe is arranged towards corrugated paper and facial tissue, so that Air with paper scrap is entered under air pump effect in processing pipe.Then as the promotion of wind pressure, paper scrap enters treatment fluid Inside is deposited in process chamber after being wet.Clean air is output in clean room from transmitting pipe relatively, and passes through clarifier It is discharged from exhaust pipe；After realizing the dedusting to corrugated paper and facial tissue, the purification to the air with paper scrap is also achieved, is kept away The pollution to environment is exempted from.
The utility model is further arranged to: the clarifier includes protective shell, and the protective shell is in hollow setting, and is protected Protective case towards exhaust pipe and transmitting pipe side wall on offer venthole；The protective shell is in exhaust pipe and transmitting pipe It is provided with layer of non-woven fabric layer on wall, has additional activated carbon fiber layers between two layers of nonwoven layer.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, the gas being discharged from transmitting pipe is entered in protective shell by venthole, is passed through After the purification of non-woven fabrics and activated carbon fiber layers, then pass through exhaust pipe discharge.
The utility model is further arranged to: it is described to handle pipe across the side wall of dust cleaning case and enter in clean room, and Processing pipe enters the indoor one end of purification and is bent downwardly and passes through demarcation plate.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, so that processing pipe enters in treatment fluid from top to bottom, to avoid process chamber Interior treatment fluid is flowed into processing pipe, improves the efficiency of gas treatment.
The utility model is further arranged to: being welded with ring on the outer wall of the part of demarcation plate on the processing pipe Plate, the ring flat-plate abutting are bolted in the upper surface of demarcation plate, and between ring flat-plate and demarcation plate.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, the bonding strength between processing pipe and demarcation plate is improved, and place can be enhanced Leakproofness between reason pipe and demarcation plate reduces the probability that gas is overflowed from the junction between processing pipe and demarcation plate.
The utility model is further arranged to: maintenance door is provided on the dust cleaning case, the maintenance door corresponds to clean room Setting.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, convenient for dust cleaning case inside is cleaned and is repaired.
The utility model is further arranged to: being folded with sealing ring between the maintenance door and dust cleaning case side wall, and is sealed Circle is around the circumferential circle setting of the maintenance door.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, the sealing effect between maintenance door and dust cleaning case is improved.
The utility model is further arranged to: being provided on the inner wall of the dust cleaning case and is shelved plate, the clarifier is shelved It is shelved on plate in described；The clarifier is slidably matched on plate in described shelve；After maintenance door is closed, the throwing of the clarifier Shadow is fallen in the maintenance door.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, convenient for the installation and removal to clarifier.
The utility model is further arranged to: the transmitting pipe is located at the medium position of demarcation plate；The exhaust pipe is removing More are provided at the top of dirt case, and the more exhaust pipes are around transmitting pipe setting.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, the air entered inside protective shell is detained more inside protective shell The long time and stream over a longer, then from exhaust pipe is discharged, to improve clean-up effect.
The utility model is further arranged to: the bottom of the dust cleaning case, which is recessed downwards, is formed with precipitating chamber, described heavy Shallow lake chamber is far from processing pipe setting, and the bottom of the precipitating chamber is communicated with sewage pipe.
Then pass through sewage pipe by using above-mentioned technical proposal convenient for the paper scrap in treatment fluid is carried out unified collection It is discharged.
In conclusion the advantageous effects of the utility model are as follows: the paper scrap on corrugated paper and paper is absorbed into dedusting Purified in case, to improve the plybonding effect between corrugated paper and paper, and improve to form entirety after carton surface Flatness.
Detailed description of the invention
Fig. 1 is the overall structure diagram of the utility model.
Fig. 2 is the partial enlargement diagram of part A in Fig. 1.
Fig. 3 is the diagrammatic cross-section of the B-B of Fig. 1.
In figure, 1, dust cleaning case；11, process chamber；12, clean room；121, exhaust pipe；2, demarcation plate；21, transmitting pipe；3, it sinks Shallow lake chamber；31, sewage pipe；311, valve is opened and closed；4, processing pipe；41, ring flat-plate；411, bolt；42, blast pipe；421, air pump；5, net Change device；51, protective shell；511, venthole；52, nonwoven layer；53, activated carbon fiber layers；6, maintenance door；61, sealing ring；7, it puts Set plate.
The utility model is described in further detail below in conjunction with attached drawing.
It referring to Fig.1, is a kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine disclosed by the utility model, including dedusting Case 1.The demarcation plate 2 with the cooperation of its section is fixed with inside dust cleaning case 1；Demarcation plate 2, and will be inside dust cleaning case 1 along horizontally disposed It is divided into process chamber 11 and clean room 12.Process chamber 11 is located at 2 lower section of demarcation plate, and clean room 12 is located at the top of demarcation plate 2. And the center of demarcation plate 2 is provided with the transmitting pipe 21 of connection process chamber 11 and clean room 12, the nozzle of transmitting pipe 21 is located at In clean room 12.
Treatment fluid is injected in process chamber 11, the liquid level for the treatment of fluid is located at the lower section of demarcation plate 2, and treatment fluid can be selected Water.The bottom plate of process chamber 11, which is recessed downwards, is formed with precipitating chamber 3, precipitates the 3 trapezoidal setting in volume section of chamber, converges convenient for paper scrap Collect in precipitating chamber 3.The one end for precipitating chamber 3 is arranged close to the side wall of process chamber 11, and the other end is located in process chamber 11 Portion position.The bottom of precipitating chamber 3 is communicated with sewage pipe 31, and opening and closing valve 311 is provided on sewage pipe 31, convenient for that will have paper The treatment fluid of bits is discharged.
Position of the process chamber 11 far from precipitating chamber 3 is provided with processing pipe 4.The nozzle of processing pipe 4 enters in treatment fluid Portion, and handle pipe 4 and upwardly extend and pass through demarcation plate 2, it handles and welds annulate lamella 41 on 4 outer wall of pipe, ring flat-plate 41 is pushed against in separation The upper surface of plate 2, and it is fixed by bolt 411 between ring flat-plate 41 and demarcation plate 2.
Processing pipe 4 is located at one end of 2 top of demarcation plate along horizontal curvature and passes through dust cleaning case 1 close to the side of processing pipe 4 Wall.The one end for extending to 1 outer wall of dust cleaning case is bent downwardly and is bent after extending vertically to horizontal direction, and then edge continues up Direction is bent after extending to horizontal direction.And it handles one end that pipe 4 is located at outside dust cleaning case 1 and is connected with blast pipe 42, blast pipe Air pump 421 is connected on 42.The nozzle of blast pipe 42 is arranged towards corrugated paper and facial tissue, can also connect on blast pipe 42 more A branch, for multiple equipment use.
Multiple exhaust pipes 121 are communicated on the roof of clean room 12, the present embodiment is for two.Two exhaust pipes 121 It is located at the two sides of transmitting pipe 21.Have additional clarifier 5 in clean room 12, clarifier 5 along it is horizontally disposed and with clean room 12 Cross-sections match.Clarifier 5 includes protective shell 51, nonwoven layer 52 and activated carbon fiber layers 53.Protective shell 51 is an inside Hollow cuboid housing, and protective shell 51 towards exhaust pipe 121 and transmitting pipe 21 side wall on offer venthole 511. Nonwoven layer 52 and activated carbon fiber layers 53 are located at the inside of protective shell 51, and nonwoven layer 52 and activated carbon fiber layers 53 interlock Setting, meanwhile, it is close to the nonwoven layer 52 of 51 roof of protective shell and bottom wall.
Combined with Figure 1 and Figure 2, for the ease of carrying out installation and replacement to clarifier 5, dust cleaning case 1 corresponds to the side of clean room 12 Maintenance door 6 is provided on wall.Maintenance door 6 is rotationally connected on dust cleaning case 1, and is folded between 1 side wall of maintenance door 6 and dust cleaning case Sealing ring 61, and sealing ring 61 is around the circumferential circle setting of maintenance door 6.Connection type between maintenance door 6 and dust cleaning case 1 is selected The locking structure of commercially available door lock or hermatic door carries out conventional fixation.And 61 gluing of sealing ring works as maintenance in maintenance door 6 When door 6 is closed, sealing ring 61 is pushed against on the side wall of dust cleaning case 1.
In conjunction with Fig. 1 and Fig. 3, on inner wall that clean room 12 is corresponded to inside dust cleaning case 1, it is fixed with four pieces and horizontal shelves plate 7. Four pieces are shelved the quadrangle that plate 7 respectively corresponds protective shell 51, and wherein two pieces of upper surfaces positioned at protective shell 51, are in addition shelved for two pieces Plate 7 is located at the lower surface of protective shell 51.Protective shell 51 is slidably matched along the length direction for shelving plate 7, and is inserted into four pieces and puts The protective shell 51 set between plate 7 is fallen on 6 surface of maintenance door completely in the projection in maintenance door 6.Protective shell 51 is inserted from maintenance door 6 Enter to shelving inside plate 7, after maintenance door 6 is closed, the end face of protective shell 51 is pushed against in maintenance door 6.
The implementation principle of the present embodiment are as follows: the air with paper scrap is entered in processing pipe 4 by blast pipe 42, and paper scrap exists It is precipitated in treatment fluid.Since air enters in treatment fluid, force treatment fluid has the flowing from processing pipe 4 to precipitating chamber 3 Paper scrap in treatment fluid is pushed in precipitating chamber 3 and is collected by trend.Clean gas is entered by transmitting pipe 21 relatively Into clean room 12, and passes through venthole 511 and enter in protective shell 51.By nonwoven layer 52 and activated carbon fiber layers 53 After purification, it is discharged from exhaust pipe 121.
The embodiment of present embodiment is the preferred embodiment of the utility model, and not limitation is originally practical new according to this The protection scope of type, therefore: the equivalence changes that all structures, shape, principle according to the utility model are done should all be covered by practical Within novel protection scope.
1. a kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine, it is characterised in that: including dust cleaning case (1)；The dust cleaning case (1) it is connected with processing pipe (4) on and exhaust pipe (121), the exhaust pipe (121) are connected on the roof of dust cleaning case (1)；It is described Processing pipe (4) is arranged across dust cleaning case (1), and processing pipe (4) is located at the external one end of dust cleaning case (1) and is connected with blast pipe (42), air pump (421) are connected on blast pipe (42)；It is fixed with inside the dust cleaning case (1) and the level of its section cooperation Demarcation plate (2), the demarcation plate (2) will be divided into process chamber (11) and clean room (12) inside dust cleaning case (1)；The demarcation plate (2) the transmitting pipe (21) of connection process chamber (11) and clean room (12) is provided on, the nozzle of the transmitting pipe (21), which is located at, to be divided In clean room (12) above partition (2)；The process chamber (11) is located at below demarcation plate (2), and injection in process chamber (11) There is treatment fluid, the liquid level for the treatment of fluid is located at the top of nozzle of the processing pipe (4) in process chamber (11)；In the clean room (12) It has additional clarifier (5), the clarifier (5) is located between transmitting pipe (21) and exhaust pipe (121).
2. a kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: described net Changing device (5) includes protective shell (51), and the protective shell (51) is in hollow setting, and protective shell (51) towards exhaust pipe (121) and Venthole (511) are offered on the side wall of transmitting pipe (21)；The protective shell (51) is close to exhaust pipe (121) and transmitting pipe (21) it is provided on inner wall layer of non-woven fabric layer (52), has additional activated carbon fibre between two layers of nonwoven layer (52) Layer (53).
3. a kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the place Reason pipe (4) passes through the side wall of dust cleaning case (1) and enters in clean room (12), and handles pipe (4) and enter in clean room (12) One end be bent downwardly and pass through demarcation plate (2).
4. a kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine according to claim 3, it is characterised in that: the place Annulate lamella (41) are welded on the outer wall of the part of demarcation plate (2) on reason pipe (4), the ring flat-plate (41) pushes against in demarcation plate (2) upper surface, and it is fixed by bolt (411) between ring flat-plate (41) and demarcation plate (2).
5. a kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: described to remove It is provided on dirt case (1) maintenance door (6), the maintenance door (6) corresponding clean room (12) setting.
6. a kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine according to claim 5, it is characterised in that: the inspection It repairs and is folded with sealing ring (61) between door (6) and dust cleaning case (1) side wall, and sealing ring (61) is around the maintenance door (6) circumferential one Circle setting.
7. a kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine according to claim 5, it is characterised in that: described to remove It is provided with and shelves plate (7) on the inner wall of dirt case (1), the clarifier (5) is held on described shelve on plate (7)；The clarifier (5) it is slidably matched on plate (7) in described shelve；After maintenance door (6) are closed, the projection of the clarifier (5) falls within the inspection It repairs in door (6).
8. a kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the biography Pass the medium position that pipe (21) is located at demarcation plate (2)；The exhaust pipe (121) is provided with more at the top of dust cleaning case (1), and The more exhaust pipes (121) are around transmitting pipe (21) setting.
9. a kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: described to remove The bottom of dirt case (1), which is recessed downwards, is formed with precipitating chamber (3), and the precipitating chamber (3) is arranged far from processing pipe (4), and institute The bottom for stating precipitating chamber (3) is communicated with sewage pipe (31).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920298208.4U CN209696584U (en)||2019-03-08||2019-03-08||A kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920298208.4U CN209696584U (en)||2019-03-08||2019-03-08||A kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN209696584U true CN209696584U (en)||2019-11-29|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920298208.4U Active CN209696584U (en)||2019-03-08||2019-03-08||A kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN209696584U (en)|
- 2019-03-08 CN CN201920298208.4U patent/CN209696584U/en active Active
|CN106310813A (en)||Bag-type dust remover with high stability for chemical engineering|
|CN108150119B (en)||Dry type filtering and dust removing system for mining drilling hole|
|CN206334458U (en)||A kind of vertical filter cylinder deduster|
|CN107335280A (en)||A kind of surface gathered water absorbing and filtering machine|
|CN108161541A (en)||Cleaning type lathe metal debris retracting device|
|CN106049334B (en)||A kind of environmental protection cleaning cart|
|CN209696584U (en)||A kind of dust-extraction unit for high-speed full-automatic surface coating machine|
|CN206700980U (en)||A kind of filter cylinder cleaning device of filter drum type precipitator|
|CN207432022U (en)||A kind of inner container of electric cooker production sand-blasting machine|
|CN211025616U (en)||Textile workshop air purification equipment for collecting waste silk|
|CN211079856U (en)||Raised dust collecting device of pavement grooving machine|
|CN209076340U (en)||A kind of wet type three-stage dust catcher|
|CN209523043U (en)||A kind of cotton dyeing device with dedusting function|
|CN208911725U (en)||Laser cutting machine dust suction emission-control equipment|
|CN208121666U (en)||A kind of efficient dust exhaust apparatus of construction|
|CN209457968U (en)||A kind of tunnel exploitation packaged type dust-extraction unit|
|CN206956639U (en)||A kind of airborne dust filtration system of sweeper|
|CN105727641A (en)||Self-cleaning air filter|
|CN205925361U (en)||Desulfurizing tower|
|CN205461466U (en)||Cloth bag dust remover|
|CN108619832A (en)||A kind of textile waste collection device of textile manufacturing chemical fabric|
|CN108560467A (en)||A kind of road cleaning vehicle|
|CN212199583U (en)||Sweater three-dimensional relief knitting machine|
|CN210845661U (en)||Cleaning device for air filter|
|CN210751909U (en)||Honeycomb dust removal unit is used in cotton yarn production|