CN209619144U - Sludge agitation mixing machine - Google PatentsSludge agitation mixing machine Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN209619144U CN209619144U CN201822244481.7U CN201822244481U CN209619144U CN 209619144 U CN209619144 U CN 209619144U CN 201822244481 U CN201822244481 U CN 201822244481U CN 209619144 U CN209619144 U CN 209619144U
- Prior art keywords
- hollow base
- mixing machine
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000010802 sludge Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 80
- 238000002156 mixing Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 31
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 230000000712 assembly Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000009826 distribution Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 239000003638 reducing agent Substances 0.000 claims description 22
- 229910045601 alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 8
- 239000000956 alloy Substances 0.000 claims description 8
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 8
- 239000010963 304 stainless steel Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 229910000589 SAE 304 stainless steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 7
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000005299 abrasion Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 238000007792 addition Methods 0.000 abstract description 10
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 abstract description 5
- 238000011068 load Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 6
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 6
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 6
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 5
- 238000005054 agglomeration Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000002776 aggregation Effects 0.000 description 4
- 239000008187 granular material Substances 0.000 description 4
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 description 4
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 3
- 150000001875 compounds Chemical class 0.000 description 3
- 238000005260 corrosion Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000002028 Biomass Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229910001339 C alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 235000012970 cakes Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002131 composite material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010237 hybrid technique Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 244000052616 bacterial pathogens Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000009264 composting Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910001385 heavy metal Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- -1 high viscosity Substances 0.000 description 1
- 244000005700 microbiome Species 0.000 description 1
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010248 power generation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001340 slower Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229910001220 stainless steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000010935 stainless steel Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a kind of sludge agitation mixing machine, hollow base top center is equipped with sludge feeding inlet, and the two sides in sludge feeding inlet are respectively equipped with assist medium feeding inlet；It is equipped with stirring colter assembly in hollow base, stirs colter assembly and is erected on the sealing plate of hollow base two sides by bearing support and rotation is driven by the first revolution driving component, rotating shaft surface is equipped with multiple colter arms along its axial line extending direction Spiral distribution；Several broken fly cutter assemblies pass through hollow base siding from front and protrude into hollow base, are uniformly distributed along its length on the broken shaft of the broken fly cutter assembly and are arranged with multiple annular blades, and broken shaft is driven by the second revolution driving component to be rotated.Sludge will not be attached on rotary body when utility model works, can effectively eliminate that bonding of the high-viscosity sludge in equipment be blocking, arch camber bridging phenomenon, small to the load of equipment；Sludge is uniformly mixed with addition assist medium, can reduce the harm to equipment, personnel.
The utility model relates to a kind of mixing machine, specifically a kind of sludge agitation mixing machine belongs to specific resistance to filtration neck Domain.
It couples in coal fired power generation, sludge composting and desiccation field, is needed to sludge, raw coal and biomass in biomass Broken mixing is carried out, one or two kinds of media must be often added in mixing and carry out hybrid technique processing, in general, sludge is aqueous For rate substantially between 50%~65%, this sludge mainly has following characteristics:
1, the sludge of moisture content 50%~65% is in the viscous regime of sludge, high viscosity, and material state is in plate-like, particle Degree is greater than 100mm, and its silt content is high, and abrasiveness is larger, there is very big damage for equipment；
2, the sludge of moisture content 50%~65% is in compared with wet cake state in a dynamic state, and easily agglomeration, easily bridging, easily attachment is viscous Patch is in the quiescent state more dry mud cake state, and blocky intensity is higher, non-breakable；
3, sludge usually contains the oxious components such as a variety of germs, microorganism and heavy metal, deals with improperly, easily causes secondary dirt Dye；
For above-mentioned condition, the commonly used equipment cardinal principle for being currently used for sludge agitation mixing has single-screw conveying stirring mixed It closes, double helix conveying is stirred, the mixing of plough tool arm Stirring, this three kinds of equipment for being stirred principle, viscous to height During degree sludge addition assist medium is stirred mixing, there is the rotation that high-viscosity sludge is liable to stick in equipment Blocking, local arch camber, bridging are pasted in zero opposing stationary (portion) on body or in equipment, further to the normal fortune of equipment Turn to cause very big load；And high-viscosity sludge and addition assist medium are stirred unevenly, the dirt that agglomeration and arch camber are put up a bridge Mud is likely to form damage and harm to equipment, maintenance personnel.
Summary of the invention
In view of the above-mentioned problems of the prior art, the purpose of the utility model is to provide a kind of sludge agitation mixing machine, When work sludge will not on the rotary body in adhesion equipment, can effectively eliminate bonding of the high-viscosity sludge in equipment it is blocking, Arch camber bridging phenomenon, stable working, high production efficiency small to the load of equipment；Sludge is stirred with addition assist medium Uniformly, the damage and harm to equipment, maintenance personnel be can reduce.
A kind of in order to achieve the above purposes, the technical solution adopted by the utility model is: sludge agitation mixing machine, including it is hollow Base, the hollow base top center are equipped with sludge feeding inlet, and two sides of the top of hollow base in sludge feeding inlet It is respectively equipped with an assist medium feeding inlet；A stirring colter assembly, the stirring colter assembly packet are equipped in the hollow base Rotating shaft is included, the both ends of rotating shaft pass through bearing support respectively and are erected on the sealing plate of hollow base two sides and by the first revolution Driving part driving rotation, the rotating shaft surface is equipped with multiple colter arms along its axial line extending direction Spiral distribution, described One end of colter arm is fixed on rotating shaft surface, and the other end is equipped with colter；Several broken fly cutter assemblies pass through hollow from front Base siding simultaneously protrudes into hollow base, and the broken fly cutter assembly includes broken shaft, on the broken shaft along its length It is uniformly distributed and is arranged with multiple annular blades, the outer ring of the annular blade is distributed with multiple cutters tooth, and the broken shaft is by The driving rotation of two-revolution driving part, the hollow base bottom centre are equipped with mixing discharge port.
Preferably, two vertical with the axial line of rotating shaft and adjacent colter arms of the colter arm are staggeredly arranged, do not exist In same plane.Colter arm is vertical with the axial line of rotating shaft to facilitate installation, and the colter arm being staggeredly arranged can promote processing Efficiency increases the contact probability of sludge and colter.
Preferably, spacer is equipped on the broken shaft between two adjacent annular blades.Change spacer length be Two adjacent annular blades can be changed in the spacing in broken shaft axial direction, when requiring lesser sludge crushing granularity, more The lesser spacer of length is changed, the distance between two adjacent at this time annular blades become smaller, and can be crushed to obtain smaller particle size Mud granule；When requiring biggish sludge crushing granularity, the biggish spacer of length, two adjacent at this time annular blades are replaced The distance between become larger, can be crushed to obtain the mud granule of big granularity.Make sludge crushing granularity adjustable by the above method, Meet more personalized use demand.
Preferably, the cutter tooth quantity on each annular blade is four, is uniformly distributed on the outer ring for being located at annular blade, and Two adjacent annular blades are all staggeredly arranged on the same broken shaft.Through testing, it can reach best using four cutters tooth Crushing effect, and the cutter tooth being staggeredly arranged can increase the contact probability of sludge and cutter tooth, improve treatment effeciency.
Preferably, the hollow base is cylindrical shape, and two side seal boards of hollow base are all perpendicular to the ground.It is columnar Hollow base can accommodate more sludge, and be conducive to flowing and stirring rolling of the sludge in hollow base, circle when processing Barrel shape is also convenient for processing.
Preferably, for the stability of hoisting machine operation, hollow base two sides of the bottom are located at symmetrically arranged support frame On.
Further, the front of hollow base is opened up there are two fast-open type maintenance Hatch Opening, and fast-open type overhauls to be covered on Hatch Opening One maintenance door.Two maintenance doors on hollow base are opened, major tune-up, renewal part, cleaning can be carried out to equipment inside The work such as maintenance are repaired more convenient.
Preferably, the first revolution driving component includes the first turning motor and the first speed reducer being located at outside sealing plate, institute The output for stating the first turning motor is pivotally connected to the input terminal of the first speed reducer, and the one of the output end of the first speed reducer and rotating shaft End is connected by shaft coupling；The second revolution driving component includes second time be mounted on outside the positive siding of hollow base Rotating motor and the second speed reducer, the output of second turning motor are pivotally connected to the input terminal of the second speed reducer, and second slows down The output end of machine and one end of broken shaft are connected by shaft coupling.Each turning motor can be driven coupled by output shaft Speed reducer operating, and then the axis body of connection is driven to turn round, using turning motor and speed reducer can be rotating shaft, broken shaft Rotation low rotation speed and large torque is provided.
Above-mentioned first turning motor and the second turning motor are all frequency conversion type motor.Frequency conversion type motor makes the broken of each axis Revolving speed is adjustable, guarantees that productivity meets the technique beat of entire production system at any time.
Preferably, the hollow base is made of low-alloy wear-resistant steel 16Mn, and hollow base contacted with material it is interior Wall surface is equipped with wear-resisting 304 stainless steel plate.Low-alloy wear-resistant steel 16Mn intensity is high, can resist the impact of sludge, inner wall is equipped with Wear-resisting 304 stainless steel plate is corrosion-resistant, extends service life.
Sludge is added in hollow base through sludge feeding inlet, then by one or more kinds of addition media centainly to compare Example is added in hollow base through assist medium feeding inlet, starts the first revolution driving component, driving rotating shaft rotation, rotating shaft week The colter on multiple colter arms on surface makes sludge and addition be situated between while sheared, be crushed to sludge, rolled, stirred Matter is conveyed along the axial direction of rotating shaft, while being passed through hollow base siding from front and being protruded into the multiple groups in hollow base and being crushed fly cutter Annular blade on assembly is repeatedly sheared material, is crushed, rolls, is stirred, while conveys it axially along broken shaft.Above-mentioned In the transmission process of a variety of compound action power and multiple directions, high-viscosity sludge and addition medium in hollow base are in not In the composite motion state stopped, it is finally reached after optimal uniform admixture by the mixing discharge port among hollow base bottom Output.
Compared with the existing technology, the utility model has following advantage:
(1) the utility model easily adheres to stickup agglomeration, local arch camber, bridging phenomenon for high-viscosity sludge, manufactures and designs One group of colter assembly, shears the assist medium of high-viscosity sludge and addition with the rotation colter of low-speed big, is broken Make sludge while broken, stirring, rolling and adds axial direction conveying of the medium along rotating shaft；Manufacture and design broken fly cutter assembly again, From front pass through hollow base siding and protrude into the multiple groups in hollow base be crushed fly cutter assembly on annular blade it is more to material It is secondary to be sheared, be crushed, stirred, rolled, while convey it axially along broken shaft, in a variety of compound action power and multiple directions Stirring transmission process in make sludge agitation mixing machine realize the high-viscosity sludge internal to feeding and add assist medium Stirring, hybrid technique processing, can achieve optimal uniform admixture and discharging-material size be uniform；
(2) it stirs and is realized after colter assembly and broken fly cutter assembly combine and multidirectional be quickly stirred and can effectively avoid High-viscosity sludge in storehouse because viscous generation bond blocking, arch camber bridging phenomenon, can be other thering is sludge to be attached on axis Knife in side axis is wiped off, to prevent the blocking phenomenon of bonding.Being crushed uniformly mixed sludge completely will not be to the normal of equipment Operating causes very big load, and equipment works, and discharging speed is steady, high production efficiency.
(3) due to eliminating the phenomenon that sludge agglomeration is put up a bridge with arch camber, sludge will not be detained in equipment, alleviated to equipment Damage, also facilitate maintenance, alleviate the harm to maintenance personnel's health.
Detailed description of the invention
Fig. 1 is the structural schematic diagram of the utility model；
Fig. 2 is the stirring colter assembly diagram of the utility model；
Fig. 3 is the broken fly cutter assembly diagram of the utility model；
Fig. 4 is the schematic rear view of hollow base；
In figure, 1. hollow bases, 11. sealing plates, 12. sludge feeding inlets, 13. assist medium feeding inlets, 14. mixing dischargings Mouthful, 15. support frames, 16. maintenance doors, 21. rotating shafts, 22. bearing supports, 23. colter arms, 23-1. colter, 31. broken shafts, 32. annular blade, 32-1. cutter tooth, 33. spacers, 41. first turning motors, 42. first speed reducers, 51. second turning motors, 52. the second speed reducer, 53. connecting flanges.
The utility model is described in further detail with reference to the accompanying drawing.
As shown, a kind of sludge agitation mixing machine, including hollow base 1, hollow 1 top center of base are equipped with dirt Mud feeding inlet 12, and two sides of the top of hollow base 1 in sludge feeding inlet 12 are respectively equipped with an assist medium feeding inlet 13； A stirring colter assembly is equipped in the hollow base 1, the stirring colter assembly includes rotating shaft 21, the both ends of rotating shaft 21 It is erected on the sealing plate 11 of hollow 1 two sides of base by bearing support 22 and is revolved by the driving of the first revolution driving component respectively Turn, 21 surface of rotating shaft is equipped with multiple colter arms 23 along its axial line extending direction Spiral distribution, the colter arm 23 One end is fixed on 21 surface of rotating shaft, and the other end is equipped with colter 23-1；Several broken fly cutter assemblies pass through hollow machine from front 1 siding of seat simultaneously protrudes into hollow base 1, and the broken fly cutter assembly includes broken shaft 31, on the broken shaft 31 along its length Direction, which is uniformly distributed, is arranged with multiple annular blades 32, and the outer ring of the annular blade 32 is distributed with multiple cutter tooth 32-1, institute It states broken shaft 31 and is driven by the second revolution driving component and rotated, mixing discharge port 14 is equipped among hollow 1 bottom of base.
Sludge is added in hollow base 1 through sludge feeding inlet 12, then by one or more kinds of addition media with one Certainty ratio is added in hollow base 1 through assist medium feeding inlet 13, starts the first revolution driving component, and driving rotating shaft 21 revolves Turn, the colter 23-1 on multiple colter arms 23 in 21 peripheral surface of rotating shaft shears sludge, is crushed, rolls, stirs While make sludge and add medium to convey along the axial direction of rotating shaft 21, while passing through and hollow 1 siding of base and protruding into from front The annular blade 32 that multiple groups in hollow base 1 are crushed on fly cutter assembly is sheared material again, is crushed, rolls, is stirred, simultaneously Make it along the axial conveying of broken shaft 31.In the transmission process of above-mentioned a variety of compound action power and multiple directions, in hollow base 1 High-viscosity sludge and addition medium be in ceaselessly composite motion state, after being finally reached optimal uniform admixture The mixing discharge port 14 among hollow 1 bottom of base is opened, the sludge for being crushed uniformly mixed is exported by mixing discharge port 14.
Preferably, two vertical with the axial line of rotating shaft 21 and adjacent colter arms 23 of the colter arm 23 are staggered cloth It sets, not in the same plane.The colter arm 23 that colter arm 23 is vertical with the axial line of rotating shaft 21 to be facilitated installation, and be staggeredly arranged Treatment effeciency can be promoted, the contact probability of sludge and colter 23-1 is increased.
Preferably, spacer 33 is equipped on the broken shaft 31 between two adjacent annular blades 32.Change spacer 33 Length two adjacent annular blades 32 can be changed in the spacing in 31 axial direction of broken shaft, when requiring lesser sludge broken When particle is spent, the lesser spacer 33 of length is replaced, the distance between two adjacent at this time annular blades 32 become smaller, can be crushed Obtain the mud granule of smaller particle size；When requiring biggish sludge crushing granularity, the biggish spacer 33 of length, this phase are replaced Adjacent the distance between two annular blades 32 become larger, and can be crushed to obtain the mud granule of big granularity.Made by the above method Sludge crushing granularity is adjustable, meet more personalized use demand.
Preferably, the cutter tooth 32-1 quantity on each annular blade 32 is four, is uniformly distributed and is located at annular blade 32 On outer ring, and two annular blades 32 adjacent on the same broken shaft 31 are all staggeredly arranged.Through testing, using four cutters tooth 32-1 can reach best crushing effect, and the cutter tooth 32-1 being staggeredly arranged can increase sludge and the contact of cutter tooth 32-1 is general Rate improves treatment effeciency.
Preferably, the hollow base 1 is cylindrical shape, and two side seal boards 11 of hollow base 1 are all perpendicular to the ground.Cylinder The hollow base 1 of shape can accommodate more sludge, and flowing and stirring of the sludge in hollow base 1 are turned over when being conducive to processing Rolling, cylindrical shape are also convenient for processing.
Preferably, for the stability of hoisting machine operation, hollow 1 two sides of the bottom of base are located at symmetrically arranged support frame On 15.
Further, the back side of hollow base 1 is opened up there are two fast-open type maintenance Hatch Opening, and fast-open type overhauls to be covered on Hatch Opening One maintenance door 16.Open two maintenance doors 16 on hollow base 1, can to equipment inside carry out major tune-up, renewal part, The work such as cleaning maintenance are repaired more convenient.
Preferably, the first revolution driving component includes the first turning motor 41 and the first speed reducer being located at outside sealing plate 11 42, the output of first turning motor 41 is pivotally connected to the input terminal of the first speed reducer 42, the output end of the first speed reducer 42 It is connect with one end of rotating shaft 21 by shaft coupling；The second revolution driving component is positive including being mounted on hollow base 1 The second turning motor 51 and the second speed reducer 52 outside siding, the output of second turning motor 51 are pivotally connected to second and subtract The output end of the input terminal of fast machine 52, the second speed reducer 52 is connect with one end of broken shaft 31 by shaft coupling, and described second subtracts Fast machine 52 is fixed on the positive siding of hollow base 1 by connecting flange 53.Each turning motor can be driven by output shaft Coupled speed reducer operating, and then the axis body of connection is driven to turn round, use turning motor and speed reducer can for time The rotation of shaft 21, broken shaft 31 provides low rotation speed and large torque.
Above-mentioned first turning motor 41 and the second turning motor 51 are all frequency conversion type motor.Frequency conversion type motor makes each axis Broken revolving speed is adjustable, guarantees that productivity meets the technique beat of entire production system at any time.
Preferably, the hollow base 1 is made of low-alloy wear-resistant steel 16Mn, and hollow base 1 is contacted with material Inner wall surface is equipped with wear-resisting 304 stainless steel plate.Low-alloy wear-resistant steel 16Mn intensity is high, can resist the impact of sludge, inner wall is set There is wear-resisting 304 stainless steel plate corrosion-resistant, extends service life.
The rotating shaft 21 is made of high-carbon alloy steel 40Cr, and colter arm 23 is made of wear-resisting 304 stainless steel alloy；It is described Agitating shaft is made of high-carbon alloy steel 40Cr, and annular blade 32 is made of wear-resisting 304 stainless steel alloy.Wear-resisting 304 alloy is stainless Steel intensity with higher and hardness and corrosion-resistant, can prolong the service life.
Seam allowance positioning can be used in above-mentioned colter arm 23, annular blade 32, inserted bolt clip plate is fixed on corresponding revolution On axis 21 and broken shaft 31.The connection type is safe and reliable, and replacement is convenient, convenient for safeguarding；It can also be directly welded at corresponding Axis body surface.
1. a kind of sludge agitation mixing machine, which is characterized in that including hollow base (1), hollow base (1) top center is set Have sludge feeding inlet (12), and two sides of the top of hollow base (1) on sludge feeding inlet (12) are respectively equipped with auxiliary Jie Matter feeding inlet (13)；A stirring colter assembly is equipped in the hollow base (1), the stirring colter assembly includes rotating shaft (21), the both ends of rotating shaft (21) pass through respectively bearing support (22) be erected on the sealing plate (11) of hollow base (1) two sides and It is driven and is rotated by the first revolution driving component, rotating shaft (21) surface is equipped with along its axial line extending direction Spiral distribution Multiple colter arms (23), one end of the colter arm (23) are fixed on rotating shaft (21) surface, and the other end is equipped with colter (23- 1)；Several broken fly cutter assemblies pass through hollow base (1) siding from front and protrude into hollow base (1), the broken fly cutter Assembly includes broken shaft (31), is uniformly distributed along its length on the broken shaft (31) and is arranged with multiple annular blades (32), the outer ring of the annular blade (32) is distributed with multiple cutters tooth (32-1), and the broken shaft (31) is driven by the second revolution Dynamic component driving rotation, hollow base (1) the bottom centre are equipped with mixing discharge port (14).
2. sludge agitation mixing machine according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the colter arm (23) and rotating shaft (21) The vertical and adjacent two colter arms (23) of axial line be staggeredly arranged, not in the same plane.
3. sludge agitation mixing machine according to claim 1, which is characterized in that adjacent two on the broken shaft (31) Spacer (33) are equipped between a annular blade (32).
4. sludge agitation mixing machine according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the cutter tooth on each annular blade (32) (32-1) quantity is four, is uniformly distributed on the outer ring for being located at annular blade (32), and adjacent on the same broken shaft (31) Two annular blades (32) are all staggeredly arranged.
5. sludge agitation mixing machine according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the hollow base (1) is cylindrical shape, and Two side seal boards (11) of hollow base (1) are all perpendicular to the ground.
6. sludge agitation mixing machine according to claim 1, which is characterized in that hollow base (1) two sides of the bottom are located at pair On the support frame (15) for claiming setting.
7. sludge agitation mixing machine according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the back side of hollow base (1) offers two A fast-open type overhauls Hatch Opening, is covered with a maintenance door (16) on fast-open type maintenance Hatch Opening.
8. sludge agitation mixing machine according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the first revolution driving component includes being located at envelope Plate (11) external the first turning motor (41) and the first speed reducer (42), the output axis connection of first turning motor (41) To the input terminal of the first speed reducer (42), the output end of the first speed reducer (42) and the one end of rotating shaft (21) are connected by shaft coupling It connects；The second revolution driving component includes the second turning motor (51) being mounted on outside hollow base (1) positive siding Output with the second speed reducer (52), second turning motor (51) is pivotally connected to the input terminal of the second speed reducer (52), the The output end of two speed reducers (52) is connect with one end of broken shaft (31) by shaft coupling.
9. sludge agitation mixing machine according to claim 8, which is characterized in that first turning motor (41) and second Turning motor (51) is all frequency conversion type motor.
10. sludge agitation mixing machine according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the hollow base (1) uses low-alloy Abrasion-resistant stee 16Mn is made, and the inner wall surface that hollow base (1) is contacted with material is equipped with wear-resisting 304 stainless steel plate.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201822244481.7U CN209619144U (en)||2018-12-28||2018-12-28||Sludge agitation mixing machine|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201822244481.7U CN209619144U (en)||2018-12-28||2018-12-28||Sludge agitation mixing machine|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN209619144U true CN209619144U (en)||2019-11-12|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201822244481.7U Active CN209619144U (en)||2018-12-28||2018-12-28||Sludge agitation mixing machine|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN209619144U (en)|
- 2018-12-28 CN CN201822244481.7U patent/CN209619144U/en active Active
|CN212819505U (en)||Sintering mixer|
|CN209619144U (en)||Sludge agitation mixing machine|
|CN206008928U (en)||Easily cleaning wine brewing crushing material agitating device|
|CN209597358U (en)||Horizontal four-axis sludge crusher|
|CN210021908U (en)||Food additive adds integrative device with mixing|
|CN207121219U (en)||Big volume impeller forced liquidation rotary valve|
|CN210361931U (en)||Energy-saving concrete production system|
|CN210305761U (en)||Chromium metal crusher|
|CN206437524U (en)||Disc type feeder|
|CN207105248U (en)||A kind of compact double helix main concrete mixer|
|CN206823592U (en)||A kind of double helix stablizes native mixer|
|CN104785144B (en)||A kind of intensive mixer|
|CN204261611U (en)||Material mixer|
|CN209714957U (en)||A kind of double eccentric axle horizontal type energy-saving vibration blenders|
|CN206980505U (en)||A kind of efficient mixing arrangement of composite purifying agent|
|CN206463812U (en)||A kind of close flute profile highly viscous slurry agitating device|
|CN209612695U (en)||Powder mixer|
|CN206720195U (en)||A kind of clay mix conveyer|
|CN207342560U (en)||A kind of Agravicmixer|
|CN2235858Y (en)||Scraping board of edge runner mill|
|CN204019730U (en)||Be convenient to the dry-mixed mortar stirrer cleaning and dismantle|
|CN106891436A (en)||A kind of cement mixing equipment of built-in cleaning device|
|CN214300098U (en)||Drum-type agitator tank|
|CN214233834U (en)||Marine plant prevents marine alga wear-resisting rubber coating making devices|
|CN106334478A (en)||Rotational dense tooth type graphene slurry preparation system and preparation method thereof|