CN209449334U - Hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent cultivates equipment - Google PatentsHot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent cultivates equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN209449334U CN209449334U CN201822186191.1U CN201822186191U CN209449334U CN 209449334 U CN209449334 U CN 209449334U CN 201822186191 U CN201822186191 U CN 201822186191U CN 209449334 U CN209449334 U CN 209449334U
- Prior art keywords
- control unit
- Prior art date
- 239000003337 fertilizer Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 37
- 230000001276 controlling effect Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 57
- 238000001514 detection method Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 21
- 238000004891 communication Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 18
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims description 32
- 210000003608 Feces Anatomy 0.000 claims description 31
- 239000010871 livestock manure Substances 0.000 claims description 31
- 238000003973 irrigation Methods 0.000 claims description 26
- 230000002262 irrigation Effects 0.000 claims description 25
- 238000005286 illumination Methods 0.000 claims description 20
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 claims description 13
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 241000233855 Orchidaceae Species 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000000284 extract Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000003621 irrigation water Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000007689 inspection Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 241000196324 Embryophyta Species 0.000 description 7
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 6
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 4
- 229920001276 Ammonium polyphosphate Polymers 0.000 description 3
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 3
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 240000002046 Abrus precatorius Species 0.000 description 1
- 241001517197 Cattleya Species 0.000 description 1
- 235000013162 Cocos nucifera Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 240000007170 Cocos nucifera Species 0.000 description 1
- 241000732800 Cymbidium Species 0.000 description 1
- 206010022114 Injury Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 239000002363 auxin Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000034994 death Effects 0.000 description 1
- 231100000517 death Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 230000001419 dependent Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006073 displacement reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010903 husk Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000011031 large scale production Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000014759 maintenance of location Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000011159 matrix material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000422 nocturnal Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003287 optical Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000032696 parturition Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000035699 permeability Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000002035 prolonged Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000384 rearing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004064 recycling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005057 refrigeration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000029058 respiratory gaseous exchange Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002965 rope Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002351 wastewater Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004804 winding Methods 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02A—TECHNOLOGIES FOR ADAPTATION TO CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02A40/00—Adaptation technologies in agriculture, forestry, livestock or agroalimentary production
- Y02A40/10—Adaptation technologies in agriculture, forestry, livestock or agroalimentary production in agriculture
- Y02A40/25—Greenhouse technology, e.g. cooling systems therefor
Hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent cultivates equipment, including planting shed, flowerpot rack unit is equipped in planting shed, water in basin fertilizer control unit, temperature of shed control unit, lighting control unit, temperature and humidity collection unit, ventilation unit in humidity controlling unit and canopy in canopy, temperature and humidity collection unit includes humiture transducer and detection host, several humiture transducers are distributed in planting shed, it is electrically connected with detection host, detection host is connected by communication by cloud server and controlling terminal, controlling terminal is connected with humidity controlling unit control in temperature of shed control unit and canopy, controlling terminal receives the temperature and humidity information measured from humiture transducer, and it controls humidity controlling unit in temperature of shed control unit and canopy and carries out Temperature and Humidity Control.The utility model is simply easy to implement, is easy to be widely popularized, and has good economic value.
The utility model belongs to agricultural mechanical equipment field, is especially related to the cultivation of hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent and sets It is standby.
Hot bandwidth is also known as cattleya, rises in west, also has more rich resource in south China area, flower is large Greatly, flower-shape is peculiar, colourful, and pattern is gorgeous, deep to be liked by the people.Tropical Cymbidium aerial root system, when plantation should select draining it is good, Moisture retention is strong, good permeability matrix, such as: water plant, bark, coconut husk.When cultivation management, daytime, growth temperature with 21 ~ 30 ° was Preferably, it is advisable for 15~18 DEG C of nocturnal temperature.Summer grow preference temperature be 25~32 DEG C, winter growth room temperature need to be maintained at 10 degree with On.Hot bandwidth source area is grown in the bough vulnerable to sunlight, and direct sunlight is resistant to, and manually when culture, spring and summer needs Appropriate shading, if being exposed in the environment of full sun throughout the year, though easily blooming, its blade Huang is thin, and ornamental value is significantly It reduces.
Existing hot bandwidth Cultivating techniques mainly have: outdoor cultivation and indoor culture, and wherein outdoor cultivation mainly has outdoor non- It grows nonparasitically upon another plant cultivation and outdoor is grown nonparasitically upon another plant two kinds of cultivation, flowerpot is promptly carried to interior by outdoor non-cultivation such as extreme weather, the need of growing nonparasitically upon another plant, Handling process easily causes plant to damage, and outdoor cultivation, due to the uncertainty of weather temperature, humidity etc., misoperation is even thrown The cost entered is greater than the cost of indoor culture；Outdoor is grown nonparasitically upon another plant cultivation, ambient weather is completely dependent on, such as extreme weather plant injures and deaths It is more serious.And for indoor culture, mainly based on the cultivation of blue canopy, but general its cultivation equipment of blue canopy or space are usually not Do any technical treatment, watering or fertilising usually require manually to spray liquid manure, this artificial input cost of type of rearing compared with Greatly, nurturing an environment is not perfect, seriously affects hot bandwidth high-volume large-scale production, and existing pouring mode would generally be the torrid zone Blue fertilizer is gone out, and fertilizer is caused to waste, and not only influences hot bandwidth growth, while fertilizers for potted flowers is trickled down ground and is not easily cleaned, and is unfavorable for giving birth to Produce management.With the improvement of indoor culture equipment and technology, there are many intelligent production greenhouses, but intelligence produces greenhouse Management and utilization it is excessively complicated, be not easy to commonly to produce administrative staff's study, and intelligent construction input cost greenhouse early period compared with Height, flower-grower's acceptance are lower.Therefore needing a simple intelligence of utility model can allow orchid administrator to be easy to learn and use again simultaneously Cultivation equipment.
Utility model content
The purpose of the utility model is to provide hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligents to cultivate equipment, to solve in the prior art Hot bandwidth cultivates the technical issues of space is excessively coarse, and inconvenience manages；And it solves existing hot bandwidth Cultivating techniques and excessively relies on people Work, or excessively rely on artificial intelligence, the excessively high problem of cost.
To achieve the above objectives, the present invention adopts the following technical solutions:
Hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent cultivates equipment, including planting shed, it is characterised in that: is equipped in the planting shed Flowerpot rack unit, water in basin fertilizer control unit, temperature of shed control unit, lighting control unit, temperature and humidity collection unit, canopy Ventilation unit in interior humidity controlling unit and canopy, the temperature and humidity collection unit include humiture transducer and detect host, if The dry humiture transducer is distributed in planting shed, is electrically connected with detection host, the detection host is taken by cloud Business device is connected by communication with controlling terminal, and the controlling terminal controls phase with humidity controlling unit in temperature of shed control unit and canopy Even, the controlling terminal receives temperature and humidity information measure from humiture transducer, and control temperature of shed control unit with Humidity controlling unit carries out Temperature and Humidity Control in canopy；
The water in basin fertilizer control unit include a soil humidity sensor being laid in each hot bandwidth flowerpot and One root system liquid manure drip irrigation pipe, liquid manure drip irrigation pipe water intake end are connected to water storage apparatus, and water or liquid manure are mounted in the water storage apparatus, The liquid manure drip irrigation pipe extracts water or liquid manure trickle irrigation in hot bandwidth flowerpot by water pump, each soil humidity sensor and Water pump is electrically connected with the same control module, and the control module transfers data to controlling terminal by cloud server, Controlling terminal controls liquid manure drip irrigation pipe dripping irrigation water or liquid manure by control water pump.
It is further preferred that the flowerpot rack unit includes the flowerpot that uniform intervals are arranged between the inner wall of planting shed two sides Frame, vertical uniform intervals are equipped with flowerpot supporting plate on the jardiniere two sides, planting shed two sides inner wall, indulge on the flowerpot supporting plate To hot bandwidth flowerpot is equipped at intervals with, the flowerpot supporting plate is longitudinally extended along jardiniere, each equal direction of flowerpot supporting plate Direction far from jardiniere tilts down, and flowerpot brace edge is equipped with along the gutter that flowerpot supporting plate longitudinally extends, the row Ditch is angularly disposed.
Further, temperature of shed control unit and lighting control unit are laid on illumination rack, and illumination rack is set to phase Between the adjacent jardiniere.
Further, the lighting control unit includes set on illumination rack two sides for providing illumination for hot bandwidth Light emitting diode and the first intelligent socket for controlling the light emitting diode on every side panel.
Further, the temperature of shed control unit includes the electrical bar set on illumination rack two sides panel and the every side of control Second intelligent socket of panel electrical bar, second intelligent socket are connected by communication by cloud server and controlling terminal.
Further, humidity controlling unit includes humidifier in the canopy and for controlling humidifier in the canopy Three intelligent sockets, the third intelligent socket are connected by communication by cloud server and controlling terminal.
Further, ventilation unit is the draught fan in canopy and for controlling draught fan the 4th in the canopy Intelligent socket, the 4th intelligent socket are connected by communication by cloud server and controlling terminal.
Further, the water pipe laid including each flowerpot saucer board bottom portion, on the water pipe, each tropical orchid One is equipped with right above basin for rinsing the shower of hot bandwidth cauline leaf.
In addition, the comparator of the soil humidity sensor uses LM393 chip, the control module is single-chip microcontroller.
It is electrically connected it is further preferred that the humiture transducer passes through 485 buses with the detection host, the detection Host is environmental monitoring host, is connected by communication by Ethernet or GPRS with cloud server.
Compared with prior art the utility model have the characteristics that and the utility model has the advantages that
The utility model the first intelligent socket easy to operate control light emitting diode is to realize in canopy difference round the clock, the second intelligence For energy socket control Electrothermal fan to realize the temperature in heating canopy, third intelligent socket controls humidifier to realize to humidity in canopy Control, the 4th intelligent socket controls humidifier to realize the control to humidity in canopy, while by humiture transducer to inspection It surveys host and transmits collected temperature and humidity information, the information that detection host will test is transferred on the APP of controlling terminal, and four Intelligent socket is controlled by the APP application being set in controlling terminal, and staff observes temperature and humidity in controlling terminal After information, the artificial switch for controlling intelligent socket by APP then controls the unlatching of relevant device, the intelligence that the utility model utilizes Can relatively simple, easy to learn, excessive without the producers stock of knowledge of equipment, while using experienced staff into Row Temperature and Humidity Control is more advantageous to raising production efficiency compared to more purely mechanic intelligent control.
Water in basin fertilizer control unit in the utility model is pure automatic drip-irrigation system, and single-chip microcontroller is to solid fertilizer in basin Humidity analyzed after whether determine watering, artificially judge in basin whether trickle irrigation liquid manure, using same water-supply-pipe to solid fertilizer Material carries out the conveying of liquid fertilizer and/auxin, and installation and operation are easily understood, easily operated.
The utility model has the characteristics that safety, is applicable in, and has good promotion and practical value, after extensive popularization and application Good economic benefit can be generated.
Detailed description of the invention
Fig. 1 is the structural schematic diagram that the utility model hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent cultivates equipment；
Fig. 2 be the utility model relates to each functional unit and controlling terminal control planning structural block diagram.
Fig. 3 be the utility model relates to water in basin fertilizer control unit structural block diagram.
Appended drawing reference: 1- planting shed；2- jardiniere；3- illumination rack；4- flowerpot supporting plate；The gutter 5-；6- water pipe；The torrid zone 7- Orchid flowerpot；8- shower；9- soil humidity sensor；10- liquid manure drip irrigation pipe；11- control module；12- water pump；13- controlling terminal； 14- light emitting diode；The first intelligent socket of 15-；16- electrical bar；The second intelligent socket of 17-；18- humiture transducer；19- inspection Survey host；20- cloud server；21- humidifier；22- third intelligent socket；23- draught fan；The 4th intelligent socket of 24-.
To make technological means of the utility model, character of innovation, reaching purpose and effect is easy to understand, below The present invention will be further described.
The embodiment recorded herein is the specific specific embodiment of the utility model, for illustrating the utility model Design, be it is explanatory and illustrative, should not be construed as the limit to the utility model embodiment and the scope of the utility model System.In addition to the embodiment recorded herein, those skilled in the art can also be public based on the claim of this application book and specification institute For the content opened using obvious other technical solutions, these technical solutions include using doing to the embodiment recorded herein The technical solution of any obvious substitutions and modifications out.
Hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent cultivates equipment, including planting shed 1, be equipped in planting shed 1 flowerpot rack unit, Water in basin fertilizer control unit, temperature of shed control unit, lighting control unit, temperature and humidity collection unit, humid control list in canopy Ventilation unit in member and canopy, temperature and humidity collection unit include humiture transducer 18 and detection host 19, several temperature and humidity become It send device 18 to be distributed in planting shed 1, be electrically connected detection host 19 by cloud server 20 with detection host 19 and control eventually End 13 is connected by communication, and controlling terminal 13 is connected with humidity controlling unit control in temperature of shed control unit and canopy, controlling terminal 13 receive the temperature and humidity information measured from humiture transducer 18, and control humid control in temperature of shed control unit and canopy Unit carries out Temperature and Humidity Control, and humiture transducer 18 is electrically connected by 485 buses with detection host 19, and detection host 19 is Environmental monitoring host is connected by communication by Ethernet or GPRS with cloud server 20, and a detection host 19 can connect 32 humiture transducers 18, when concrete application, can according to need the number of setting humiture transducer 18, the utility model It is related to humiture transducer 18 and detection host 19 is manufactured by Shandong Ren Ke observation and control technology Co., Ltd, controls Terminal 13 is mobile phone, tablet computer or desktop computer, and after a detection host 19 is connected with respective application software, how much is connection Platform humiture transducer 18 shows how many in application software, while can be compiled to every platform humiture transducer 18 Number, so that humidity controlling unit is corresponding in the temperature of shed control unit and canopy with lower section.
As shown in figure 3, water in basin fertilizer control unit includes that a soil moisture being laid in each hot bandwidth flowerpot 7 passes Sensor 9 and a liquid manure drip irrigation pipe 10,10 water intake end of liquid manure drip irrigation pipe are connected to water storage apparatus, be mounted in water storage apparatus water or Liquid manure, liquid manure drip irrigation pipe 10 extract water or liquid manure trickle irrigation in hot bandwidth flowerpot 7 by water pump 12, each soil humidity sensor 9 and water pump 12 be electrically connected with the same control module 11, control module 11 transfers data to control by cloud server 20 Terminal 13 processed, controlling terminal 13 control 10 dripping irrigation water of liquid manure drip irrigation pipe or liquid manure by control water pump 12, and each water pump 12 is also equal It is connected with the same total control switch, this total control switch is mainly used for when needing trickle irrigation liquid manure, closes control module 11, beats Total control switch is opened for trickle irrigation liquid manure, the trickle irrigation of liquid manure usually not moisture content trickle irrigation is frequent, therefore total control switch is usually located The function of intelligent dripping irrigation water is exercised so as to control module 11 in closed state, total control switch diagram is not drawn in Fig. 3, always Control planning between control switch and water pump is relatively conventional, therefore is not repeated in detail here；The comparator of soil humidity sensor 9 Using LM393 chip, control module 11 is single-chip microcontroller, and single-chip microcontroller model is optional at random, and control module 11 directly controls water pump 12, Then whether control watering, the humidity threshold of the setting in flowerpot in solid fertilizer passes through the current potential on soil humidity sensor 9 Device adjusts control, and DO exports high level when humidity is lower than setting value, and DO exports low level, numeral output when humidity is higher than setting value It is connected with the single-chip microcontroller of control module 11, by AD conversion, the more accurate numerical value of solid fertilizer soil moisture can be obtained, controls Corresponding software is installed to observe and collect corresponding liquid manure and pour data in terminal 13.
Flowerpot rack unit include between 1 two sides inner wall of planting shed uniform intervals be arranged jardiniere 2,2 two sides of jardiniere, Vertical uniform intervals are equipped with flowerpot supporting plate 4 on 1 two sides inner wall of planting shed, and longitudinal gap is equipped with tropical orchid on flowerpot supporting plate 4 Basin 7, including the water pipe 6 that each 4 bottom of flowerpot supporting plate is laid, on water pipe 6, the surface of each hot bandwidth flowerpot 7 it is equal Equipped with one for rinsing the shower 8 of hot bandwidth cauline leaf, shower watering be easy to cause water overflow, and flowerpot supporting plate 4 is not easy to be cleaned, And waste water resource, therefore shower 8 is non-for watering, or so 10 minutes opening times of shower one time, or is set as needed out It opens the time, opens once within general one month, be mainly used for cleaning salinity and dust on hot bandwidth, the breathing for facilitating plant is made With flowerpot supporting plate 4 is longitudinal extended along jardiniere 2, and the direction that each flowerpot supporting plate 4 is directed away from jardiniere 2 dips down Tiltedly, tilt angle is not easy excessive, and 4 edge of flowerpot supporting plate is equipped with along the gutter that flowerpot supporting plate 4 longitudinally extends 5, and gutter 5 is oblique To setting, 4 both ends of flowerpot supporting plate are equipped with sealing plate, and the effect of sealing plate is that the water on flowerpot supporting plate 4 is only capable of being discharged by gutter 5 Facilitate collection, so as to recycling and reusing, while facilitating environmental management in canopy, interception rope can be set between sealing plate, for intercepting Hot bandwidth flowerpot 7, temperature of shed control unit and lighting control unit are laid on illumination rack 3, and illumination rack 3 is set to adjacent flower Between frame 2, as shown in Fig. 2, lighting control unit includes set on 3 two sides of illumination rack for providing illumination for hot bandwidth Light emitting diode 14 and the first intelligent socket 15 for controlling the light emitting diode 14 on every side panel, temperature of shed control unit packet Include the second intelligent socket 17 of the electrical bar 16 and the every side panel electrical bar 16 of control set on 3 two sides panel of illumination rack, the second intelligence Energy socket 17 is connected by communication by cloud server 20 with controlling terminal 13, and jardiniere 2 is identical with 3 main structure of illumination rack, Including two rows of main joists arranged side by side, demarcation plate is vertically equipped at intervals between two main joists, demarcation plate is inserted for placing intelligence Seat, the space between two main joists are winding displacement or drain space, and main joist can be steel frame and be also possible to steel plate, on steel plate Should be equipped with lay on the main joist for the hole across water pipe or electric wire, on jardiniere 2 is flowerpot supporting plate 4, on illumination rack 3 Main joist on lay is electrical bar 16 and light emitting diode 14, light emitting diode 14 is set in a row, general row flowerpot saucer Plate 4 corresponds to a discharge optical diode 14, and electrical bar 16 is placed on 3 top of illumination rack, should not be directed at flowerpot placement, in order to avoid to the torrid zone Orchid generates injury, and the characteristic of heat light is liked according to hot bandwidth, and the utility model is not provided with refrigeration equipment, and the utility model is in sub- warm The utility model is implemented constantly in band area, such as Nanning, needs heating device at 11,12,1 and 2 months, other room temperature can meet Production needs, while humidity is excessive sometimes in December and January, needs to open electrical bar 16 and ventilation device to dehumidify, this reality When with new application in greenhouse, it should be noted that reserved people's walking passageway, 14 main function of light emitting diode was prolonged in the short-day phase Long illumination, so that the Spring Festival also can be to market supply hot bandwidth product.
As shown in Fig. 2, humidity controlling unit includes humidifier 21 in the canopy and for controlling humidifier 21 in canopy Third intelligent socket 22, third intelligent socket 22 are connected by communication by cloud server 20 with controlling terminal 13, and ventilation is single in canopy Member is the draught fan 23 in canopy and the 4th intelligent socket 24 for controlling draught fan 21, and draught fan 21 is general normal It year opens, but wind speed is not easy excessive, the 4th intelligent socket 24 is connected by communication by cloud server 20 with controlling terminal 13, this reality It with the novel intelligent socket that is related to is connected by communication with the upper corresponding application software in controlling terminal 13, all intelligence are inserted Seat and an application software are connected by communication namely the utility model is applied there are three types of the software applications in controlling terminal 13, and one Kind is for connecting intelligent socket, and a kind of for connecting the control module 11 of liquid manure control unit, one kind is adopted for connecting temperature and humidity The detection host 19 of collection unit switches corresponding software when carrying out corresponding operation.
The application method of hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent cultivation equipment, it is characterised in that: the following steps are included:
S1, automatic water trickle irrigation: the soil humidity sensor 9, which detects, fixes fertilizer humidity information in hot bandwidth flowerpot 7 Numerical value, and respective value is transferred to control module 11, when the data information that control module 11 receives is greater than pre-set When humidity information, control module 11 controls water pump 12 and stops working, conversely, then controlling water pump 12 carries out trickle irrigation work；
S2, liquid manure trickle irrigation: when administrative staff think that filling is needed to apply liquid manure, control module 11 is closed, is filled in water storage apparatus Full water fertilizer opens simultaneously the master control switch of water pump 12, extracts liquid manure and carry out trickle irrigation；
Temperature and Humidity Control in S3, canopy: application software of the administrative staff in controlling terminal 13 observes the temperature and humidity in canopy When growing required temperature higher or lower than hot bandwidth, the control application software of intelligent socket is opened in controlling terminal 13, passes through control Application software processed closes or opens the second intelligent socket 17, closes or opens electrical bar 16 afterwards, is closed by control application software Third intelligent socket 24 is closed or opened, closes or opens humidifier 21 afterwards, to carry out the Temperature and Humidity Control in canopy.
The above is only the preferred embodiment of the present invention, is not intended to limit the utility model, all practical at this Within novel spirit and principle, any modification, equivalent replacement, improvement and so on should be included in the guarantor of the utility model Within the scope of shield.
1. hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent cultivates equipment, including planting shed (1), it is characterised in that: in the planting shed (1) Equipped with flowerpot rack unit, water in basin fertilizer control unit, temperature of shed control unit, lighting control unit, humiture collection list Member, ventilation unit in humidity controlling unit and canopy in canopy, the temperature and humidity collection unit includes humiture transducer (18) and inspection It surveys host (19), several described humiture transducers (18) are distributed in planting shed (1), are electrically connected with detection host (19) It connects, the detection host (19) is connected by communication by cloud server (20) with controlling terminal (13), the controlling terminal (13) It is connected with humidity controlling unit control in temperature of shed control unit and canopy, the controlling terminal (13) receives to be become from temperature and humidity The temperature and humidity information for sending device (18) to measure, and control humidity controlling unit in temperature of shed control unit and canopy and carry out temperature and humidity control System；
The water in basin fertilizer control unit includes a soil humidity sensor (9) being laid in each hot bandwidth flowerpot (7) With a liquid manure drip irrigation pipe (10), liquid manure drip irrigation pipe (10) water intake end is connected to water storage apparatus, is mounted in the water storage apparatus Water or liquid manure, the liquid manure drip irrigation pipe (10) extract water or liquid manure trickle irrigation in hot bandwidth flowerpot (7) by water pump (12), each The soil humidity sensor (9) and water pump (12) are electrically connected with the same control module (11), the control module (11) It is transferred data to controlling terminal (13) by cloud server (20), controlling terminal (13) controls water by control water pump (12) Fertile drip irrigation pipe (10) dripping irrigation water or liquid manure.
2. hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent as described in claim 1 cultivates equipment, it is characterised in that: the flowerpot rack Unit includes the jardiniere (2) that uniform intervals are arranged between the inner wall of planting shed (1) two sides, jardiniere (2) two sides, planting shed (1) vertical uniform intervals are equipped with flowerpot supporting plate (4) on the inner wall of two sides, and longitudinal gap is equipped with the torrid zone on the flowerpot supporting plate (4) Orchid flowerpot (7), the flowerpot supporting plate (4) are longitudinally extended along jardiniere (2), and each flowerpot supporting plate (4) is towards remote Direction from jardiniere (2) tilts down, and flowerpot supporting plate (4) edge is equipped with along the gutter that flowerpot supporting plate (4) longitudinally extends (5), the gutter (5) is angularly disposed.
3. hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent as claimed in claim 2 cultivates equipment, it is characterised in that: temperature of shed control Unit and lighting control unit are laid on illumination rack (3), and illumination rack (3) is set between the adjacent jardiniere (2).
4. hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent as claimed in claim 3 cultivates equipment, it is characterised in that: the light control Unit includes the light emitting diode (14) for being used to provide illumination for hot bandwidth and the every side of control set on illumination rack (3) two sides The first intelligent socket (15) of light emitting diode (14) on plate.
5. hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent as claimed in claim 3 cultivates equipment, it is characterised in that: the temperature of shed Control unit includes the second intelligence of the electrical bar (16) and the every side panel electrical bar (16) of control set on illumination rack (3) two sides panel Energy socket (17), second intelligent socket (17) are connected by communication by cloud server (20) with controlling terminal (13).
6. hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent as described in claim 1 cultivates equipment, it is characterised in that: humidity in the canopy Control unit includes the humidifier (21) in canopy and the third intelligent socket (22) for controlling humidifier, the third intelligence Energy socket (22) is connected by communication by cloud server (20) with controlling terminal (13).
7. hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent as described in claim 1 cultivates equipment, it is characterised in that: ventilation in the canopy Unit be the draught fan (23) in canopy and the 4th intelligent socket (24) for controlling draught fan (23), the described 4th Intelligent socket (24) is connected by communication by cloud server (20) with controlling terminal (13).
8. hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent as claimed in claim 2 cultivates equipment, it is characterised in that: including each flowerpot The water pipe (6) that supporting plate (4) bottom is laid is equipped on the water pipe (6), right above each hot bandwidth flowerpot (7) One for rinsing the shower (8) of hot bandwidth cauline leaf.
9. the hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent as described in claim 1 ~ 8 any one cultivates equipment, it is characterised in that: institute The comparator of soil humidity sensor (9) is stated using LM393 chip, the control module (11) is single-chip microcontroller；Temperature and humidity pick-up Device (18) is electrically connected by 485 buses with the detection host (19), and the detection host (19) is environmental monitoring host, is led to Ethernet or GPRS is crossed to be connected by communication with cloud server (20).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201822186191.1U CN209449334U (en)||2018-12-20||2018-12-20||Hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent cultivates equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201822186191.1U CN209449334U (en)||2018-12-20||2018-12-20||Hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent cultivates equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN209449334U true CN209449334U (en)||2019-10-01|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201822186191.1U Active CN209449334U (en)||2018-12-20||2018-12-20||Hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent cultivates equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN209449334U (en)|
- 2018-12-20 CN CN201822186191.1U patent/CN209449334U/en active Active
|CN205584783U (en)||All -weather wireless Intelligence irrigation and fertilization system|
|CN107317937A (en)||A kind of three-dimensional agriculture planting shed long-distance management system based on mobile phone A PP|
|CN204317150U (en)||A kind of plant cultivation of control automatically booth|
|CN104472335A (en)||Greenhouse type plant factory system for flower production|
|CN104429694B (en)||A kind of family fruit and vegerable production system|
|CN104155941A (en)||Intelligent control system for greenhouse|
|CN105052692B (en)||The rice leaf temperature difference controls irrigation system|
|CN110839451A (en)||Sweet potato seedling growing greenhouse with water storage function|
|CN207443817U (en)||Iris efficient water-saving irrigation device|
|CN105746244A (en)||'Internet +'-based full-automatic planting greenhouse|
|CN209449334U (en)||Hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent cultivates equipment|
|CN205830590U (en)||A kind of greenhouse seed seedling-raising system|
|CN205962042U (en)||Solar photovoltaic warmhouse booth structure|
|CN204443387U (en)||A kind of multifunctional universal plastic cuttage frame|
|CN204499002U (en)||A kind of greenhouse type plant factor system for the production of flowers and plants|
|CN109328767A (en)||Hot bandwidth water-fertilizer integral semi-intelligent cultivates equipment and its application method|
|CN104285703B (en)||Parthenocissus quinquefolia incubator, greening system and fast greening method|
|WO2017000553A1 (en)||Solar battery inductor|
|CN208657476U (en)||Cold ground daylight rural area greenhouse|
|CN110800441A (en)||Automatic medicine system that drips of greenhouse crops|
|CN112772248A (en)||Integrated automatic monitoring and management method and device for large ancient trees|
|CN206525219U (en)||A kind of intelligent breeding cultivation flowerpot of fleshiness landscape|
|CN203136632U (en)||Automatic service flowerpot|
|CN206851512U (en)||A kind of colored fish symbiosis greenhouse|
|CN110140545A (en)||It is a kind of can automatic expelling parasite flower stand|