CN209187807U - A kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube - Google PatentsA kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN209187807U CN209187807U CN201821187305.8U CN201821187305U CN209187807U CN 209187807 U CN209187807 U CN 209187807U CN 201821187305 U CN201821187305 U CN 201821187305U CN 209187807 U CN209187807 U CN 209187807U
- Prior art keywords
- installing frame
- fixed plate
- rotating bar
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000007689 inspection Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 230000029058 respiratory gaseous exchange Effects 0.000 abstract description 8
- 201000009910 diseases by infectious agent Diseases 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000002685 pulmonary Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000006073 displacement reaction Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 206010002091 Anaesthesia Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 210000004704 Glottis Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 230000037005 anaesthesia Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002985 plastic film Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000002265 prevention Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000035812 respiration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000241 respiratory Effects 0.000 description 1
- 201000004193 respiratory failure Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000028327 secretion Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000741 silica gel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910002027 silica gel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000009966 trimming Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tubes, including installing frame, opening is offered on the left of the installing frame, fixed plate is fixedly connected at the top and bottom of the installing frame inner wall, the top and bottom of the installing frame, which are run through, rotating bar, the bottom end of the rotating bar sequentially passes through installing frame and fixed plate and extends to the bottom of fixed plate, and one end that the rotating bar is located at fixed plate bottom is fixedly connected with card key, and the utility model relates to technical field of medical equipment.The resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube, pass through being interconnected for the first U-tube and the second U-tube, entire elastic elongation tube body is set to realize scalable extension, when breathing circuit is pulled, elastic elongation pipe can be by changing length reduction to the drawing of artificial airway, the displacement of artificial airway is prevented, increases the risk of pulmonary infection and artificial airway's slippage, reduces medical treatment cost and reduce medical workload.
The utility model relates to technical field of medical equipment, specially a kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube.
In current clinical medicine, effective hand of the ventilator extension tube as an energy artificial substituting expiratory positive airway pressure function Section has been commonly used to respiratory failure caused by a variety of causes, the anesthesia respiration management during major operation, Breathing Suppotion treatment and urgency It repairs in Soviet Union, highly important position is occupied in Modern Medical Field.Ventilator is that one kind can play prevention and treatment and exhale Failure is inhaled, complication is reduced, saves and extend the vital Medical Devices of patients ' lives.
Existing ventilator extension tube has the effect stretched, but is not easy to change again after stretching, and can only change length, cannot Change length when breathing circuit is pulled, reduces the drawing to artificial airway.If patient respiratory ventilator pipeline is led It draws, artificial airway is caused to pull, balloon positions change, and glottis downtake secretion flows into air flue, aggravate pulmonary infection, serious person It may result in artificial airway's slippage.Hospital stays and the medical expense for first increasing patient in this way, second increase curative activity Amount.
Utility model content
In view of the deficiencies of the prior art, the utility model provides a kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube, solves Existing ventilator extension tube cannot accomplish pulmonary infection caused by telescopic extendable in carrying out breathing medical, increase payment for medical care The problem of with medical workload is increased.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model is achieved by the following technical programs: a kind of resilientiy stretchable breathing Machine extension tube, including installing frame offer opening on the left of the installing frame, and the top and bottom of the installing frame inner wall are solid Surely it is connected with fixed plate, the top and bottom of the installing frame, which are run through, rotating bar, and the bottom end of the rotating bar sequentially passes through Installing frame and fixed plate and the bottom for extending to fixed plate, one end that the rotating bar is located at fixed plate bottom are fixedly connected with card Key, is fixedly connected with the first U-tube on the right side of the installing frame, and the left side of the installing frame is through having ventilator end interface, institute The right side for stating the first U-tube is communicated with the second U-tube by connecting tube, and the port of the second U-tube is communicated with elastic elongation Tube body, the described one end of elastic elongation tube body far from the second U-tube are fixedly connected with inspection by the first Universal rotary interface and inhale Draw mouth.
Further, one end that the rotating bar is located at the top of installing frame is fixedly connected with pulling block.
Further, bullet is arranged between the bottom of the fixed plate and the top of card key and positioned at the surface of rotating bar Spring.
Further, the surface that the ventilator end interface is located at one end outside installing frame is fixedly connected with retainingf key.
Further, the surface that the ventilator end interface is located at one end inside installing frame offers compatible with card key Card slot.
Further, the bottom for checking suction port is fixedly connected with artificial airway end by the second Universal rotary interface Interface.
Compared with prior art, the utility model has the beneficial effects that the resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube, passes through peace Entire ventilator end interface is fixed in the internal pulling block that frames up, in the mutually interconnection for passing through the first U-tube and the second U-tube It is logical, so that entire elastic elongation tube body is realized scalable extension, when breathing circuit is pulled, elastic elongation pipe can pass through Change length reduction to the drawing of artificial airway, prevents the displacement of artificial airway, what increase pulmonary infection and artificial airway slipped Risk reduces medical treatment cost and reduces medical workload.
Detailed description of the invention
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of the utility model；
Fig. 2 is the partial enlarged view in the utility model Fig. 1 at A.
In figure: 1- installing frame, 2- opening, 3- fixed plate, 4- rotating bar, 5- card key, the first U-tube of 6-, 7- breathe generator terminal Interface, the second U-tube of 8-, 9- elastic elongation tube body, the first Universal rotary of 10- interface, 11- check that suction port, 12- second are universal Rotatable interface, 13- artificial airway end interface, 14- pulling block, 15- spring, 16- retainingf key, 17- card slot.
The following will be combined with the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, carries out the technical scheme in the embodiment of the utility model Clearly and completely describe, it is clear that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the utility model, rather than whole Embodiment.Based on the embodiments of the present invention, those of ordinary skill in the art are without making creative work Every other embodiment obtained, fall within the protection scope of the utility model.
The utility model provides a kind of technical solution referring to FIG. 1-2: a kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube, packet Installing frame 1 is included, the left side of installing frame 1 offers opening 2, is fixedly connected to fixed plate at the top and bottom of 1 inner wall of installing frame 3, spring 15, the top of installing frame 1 are arranged between the bottom of fixed plate 3 and the top of card key 5 and positioned at the surface of rotating bar 4 Running through with bottom has rotating bar 4, and one end that rotating bar 4 is located at 1 top of installing frame is fixedly connected with pulling block 14, rotating bar 4 Bottom end sequentially passes through installing frame 1 and fixed plate 3 and the bottom for extending to fixed plate 3, and rotating bar 4 is located at the one of 3 bottom of fixed plate End is fixedly connected with card key 5, and the right side of installing frame 1 is fixedly connected with the first U-tube 6, and the left side of installing frame 1, which is run through, ventilator End interface 7, ventilator end interface 7 are located at one end inside installing frame 1 and are connected to the first U-tube 6, and ventilator end interface 7 is located at The surface of 1 inside one end of installing frame offers card slot 17 compatible with card key 5, and ventilator end interface 7 is located at outside installing frame 1 The surface of one end is fixedly connected with retainingf key 16, and the right side of the first U-tube 6 is communicated with the second U-tube 8 by connecting tube, and The port of second U-tube 8 is communicated with elastic elongation tube body 9, and elastic elongation tube body 9 wraps up spring using silica gel, and clearance material is used High toughness plastic film, extension tube can sterilize Reusability, and elastic elongation tube body 9 passes through first far from one end of the second U-tube 8 Universal rotary interface 10, which is fixedly connected with, checks suction port 11, and resistance is larger when doing Bronchofiberscope for existing extension tube, improves inspection Mouth is looked into, trimming is changed to arc-shaped edges, and 1/2 reduces materials under inspection socket, keeps inspection socket thinner, and drag reduction checks suction port 11 Bottom is fixedly connected with artificial airway's end interface 13 by the second Universal rotary interface 12.
When work, the manual pulling block 14 of medical staff first drives rotating bar 4 to lift, and then rotating bar 4 drives card key 5 It is recycled, ventilator end interface 7 is then inserted into the inside of installing frame 1, pass through the card slot 17 on 7 surface of ventilator end interface It is fixed with 5 phase of card key, then drives elastic elongation tube body 9 to be in contact with human body by artificial airway's end interface 13, then leading to It crosses inspection suction port 11 and breathing traction is carried out to human body, led by the first Universal rotary interface 10 and the second rotatable interface 12 Draw adjustment and reduce resistance, patient is avoided to be infected.
It should be noted that, in this document, relational terms such as first and second and the like are used merely to a reality Body or operation are distinguished with another entity or operation, are deposited without necessarily requiring or implying between these entities or operation In any actual relationship or order or sequence.Moreover, the terms "include", "comprise" or its any other variant are intended to Non-exclusive inclusion, so that the process, method, article or equipment including a series of elements is not only wanted including those Element, but also including other elements that are not explicitly listed, or further include for this process, method, article or equipment Intrinsic element.
The above is only the preferred embodiment of the utility model only, is not intended to limit the utility model, all at this Within the spirit and principle of utility model, any modification, equivalent replacement, improvement and so on should be included in the utility model Protection scope within.
1. a kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube, including installing frame (1), it is characterised in that: the left side of the installing frame (1) It offers opening (2), is fixedly connected to fixed plate (3), the installing frame at the top and bottom of installing frame (1) inner wall (1) top and bottom, which are run through, to be had rotating bar (4), and the bottom end of the rotating bar (4) sequentially passes through installing frame (1) and fixed plate (3) and the bottoms of fixed plate (3) is extended to, one end that the rotating bar (4) is located at fixed plate (3) bottom is fixedly connected with card key (5), it is fixedly connected with the first U-tube (6) on the right side of the installing frame (1), the left side of the installing frame (1), which is run through, ventilator The right side of end interface (7), first U-tube (6) is communicated with the second U-tube (8) by connecting tube, and the second U-tube (8) Port be communicated with elastic elongation tube body (9), the elastic elongation tube body (9) far from the second U-tube (8) one end pass through first Universal rotary interface (10), which is fixedly connected with, checks suction port (11).
2. a kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the rotating bar (4) One end at the top of installing frame (1) is fixedly connected with pulling block (14).
3. a kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the fixed plate (3) Bottom and card key (5) top between and be located at rotating bar (4) surface be arranged with spring (15).
4. a kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the ventilator termination The surface that mouth (7) is located at the external one end of installing frame (1) is fixedly connected with retainingf key (16).
5. a kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the ventilator termination The surface that mouth (7) is located at the internal one end of installing frame (1) offers and card key (5) compatible card slot (17).
6. a kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the inspection suction port (11) bottom is fixedly connected with artificial airway's end interface (13) by the second Universal rotary interface (12).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201821187305.8U CN209187807U (en)||2018-07-24||2018-07-24||A kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201821187305.8U CN209187807U (en)||2018-07-24||2018-07-24||A kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN209187807U true CN209187807U (en)||2019-08-02|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201821187305.8U Active CN209187807U (en)||2018-07-24||2018-07-24||A kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN209187807U (en)|
- 2018-07-24 CN CN201821187305.8U patent/CN209187807U/en active Active
|CN108030989B (en)||Intracardiac branch of academic or vocational study nursing is with high-efficient artificial respiration device|
|CN105854143B (en)||A kind of dosing suction sputum temperature measuring type trachea cannula|
|CN201286922Y (en)||Oxygen absorption tube with respiration monitoring function|
|CN201701603U (en)||Washable sputum suction type tracheotomy tube|
|CN209187807U (en)||A kind of resilientiy stretchable ventilator extension tube|
|CN102920422B (en)||Visual vented cannula laryngoscope|
|CN205434614U (en)||Thorax assisted respiration device|
|CN202314783U (en)||Laryngeal mask for upper gastrointestinal endoscopy|
|CN204972589U (en)||Multi -functional artificial respirator is used in nursing of intracardiac branch of academic or vocational study|
|CN109758626A (en)||A kind of Respiratory Medicine expectoration device|
|CN201701602U (en)||Sputum suction type tracheotomy cannula|
|CN205391457U (en)||Novel suction catheter|
|CN208448375U (en)||A kind of medical treatment breathing oxygen mask device|
|CN211096785U (en)||Improved 3D printing high-flow nasal oxygen cannula|
|CN211024383U (en)||Respiratory support airway clearing device for critical medicine department|
|CN201157612Y (en)||Trachea cannula with additional sputum aspirator|
|CN208864977U (en)||Laryngeal mask airway|
|CN208641476U (en)||A kind of autogenous cutting casing|
|CN209019677U (en)||Zero dead space drainage laryngeal mask respiratory system|
|CN208927327U (en)||A kind of cough auxiliary device for simulating normal human vocal band's function|
|CN211724291U (en)||Respiratory tract ventilation oxygen inhalation tube|
|CN211188650U (en)||Double-tube double-cavity trachea cannula|
|CN206434681U (en)||A kind of disposable teeth pad for tracheal cannula|
|CN103239784B (en)||Pneumatic oral-nasal exchanger|
|CN209900212U (en)||Washing structure of sputum aspirator tube of closed|