CN209185141U - A kind of introduction cultivation domestication garden - Google PatentsA kind of introduction cultivation domestication garden Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN209185141U CN209185141U CN201821477039.2U CN201821477039U CN209185141U CN 209185141 U CN209185141 U CN 209185141U CN 201821477039 U CN201821477039 U CN 201821477039U CN 209185141 U CN209185141 U CN 209185141U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 239000011464 hollow brick Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- 239000000243 solution Substances 0.000 claims description 33
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 claims description 24
- 230000035699 permeability Effects 0.000 claims description 10
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims description 9
- 239000006185 dispersion Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000002347 injection Methods 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000007924 injection Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 claims description 2
- 230000004083 survival Effects 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000005265 energy consumption Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000005286 illumination Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 235000015097 nutrients Nutrition 0.000 description 13
- 239000010410 layer Substances 0.000 description 4
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000011241 protective layer Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000002250 absorbent Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000001301 oxygen Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229910052760 oxygen Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000002745 absorbent Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000011449 brick Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003818 cinder Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003630 growth substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000029553 photosynthesis Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010672 photosynthesis Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001766 physiological effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229920003023 plastic Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004321 preservation Methods 0.000 description 1
- -1 reservoir bed Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000009738 saturating Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a kind of introduction cultivations to tame garden, it is related to seedling transplanting Cultivating techniques field, including multiple for planting the cultivation altar of transplanting seedling, it cultivates altar side wall and offers air hole, it cultivates in altar and is provided with multiple columns, it is covered with shading yarn above multiple cultivation altars, shading yarn is fixed by multiple upright supports, is cultivated altar and is built by muti-piece hollow brick.There are problems that being unsuitable for cultivating transplanting seedling the prior art, the utility model reduces the intensity of illumination that seedling is subject to, reduces the energy consumption of its own by being provide with shading yarn above cultivation altar, to increase the time that seedling adapts to environment, the survival rate after seedling introduces is improved.
The utility model relates to seedling transplanting Cultivating techniques fields, more specifically, it relates to which a kind of introduction cultivation is tamed Garden.
Since the trees of other places transplanting do not adapt to the environment after transplanting, to improve the survival rate after seedling transplanting, usually A period of time can be cultivated by being planted in local cultivation garden from the seedling of other places transplanting, seedling adapts to local environment and gas Hou Hou, then seedling taking-up is planted, to improve the survival rate of seedling.
For existing nursery structure, such as the Chinese patent that patent publication No. is CN205357372U, it discloses one kind Water-saving nursery, including soil horizon, protective layer, water absorption layer, reservoir bed, water inlet pipe, water-supply-pipe, spray head, discharge outlet, nursery structure from Top to bottm is followed successively by soil horizon, protective layer, water absorption layer and reservoir bed；Water inlet pipe is located in reservoir bed, water-supply-pipe from reservoir bed to On extend to ground；Spray head is connected with water-supply-pipe and is located on soil horizon；One layer of protective net built in protective layer；It is put in water absorption layer Set water-absorbent material；Protective net is provided with pin hole.
If above-mentioned patent is applied to seedling transplanting, seedling is outdoor to be planted in nursery, and seedling absorbs the light of nature, light Cooperation quickening is not suitable with local environment, after seedling physiological action is accelerated, seedling cannot since seedling just migrates to locality Enough growth substances are drawn from ambient enviroment in time, then lead to the death of seedling, therefore there are to be modified for the prior art Shortcoming.
Utility model content
There are problems that being unsuitable for cultivating transplanting seedling the prior art, the purpose of the utility model is to provide one kind to draw Kind cultivates domestication garden, has the advantages that improve transplanting seedling survival rate.
To achieve the above object, the utility model provides following technical solution:
A kind of introduction cultivation domestication garden, including multiple for planting the cultivation altars of transplanting seedling, the cultivation altar side wall is opened Equipped with air hole, it is provided with multiple columns in the cultivation altar, is covered with shading yarn, the shading above multiple cultivation altars Yarn is fixed by multiple upright supports, and the cultivation altar is built by muti-piece hollow brick.
Through the above technical solutions, light suffered by seedling is transplanted in reduction in use, being provide with shading yarn above altar cultivating According to intensity, increases transplanting seedling and adapt to the time of local environment, to improve the survival rate of transplanting seedling；It will transplanting seedling plantation It is cultivating in altar, is cultivating altar and be built by hollow brick, hollow brick has the function of insulation, to a certain degree decrease external environment temperature Spend the influence to seedling early growth；It cultivates altar side wall and opens up air hole, provide the oxygen of growth for transplanting seedling root, be conducive to move Plant the growth of seedling.
Further, filled with soil is cultivated in the cultivation altar, the column is opened up far from described one end for cultivating altar There is the cavity for holding culture solution, water guide item is provided in the cavity, the water guide item extends to training through the column It educates in soil.
Through the above technical solutions, water guide item exports the nutrient solution in cavity to cultivating in soil, for transplanting seedling Growth provides required nutrient.
Further, the dynamic water-guiding block of the fixed restricted liquid flow in the cavity bottom, described water guide one end is embedded at In the water-guiding block.
Through the above technical solutions, water-guiding block is used to limit the flow of nutrient solution, make the utility model have it is certain from To ability, the nursery work of personnel is reduced.
Further, the described one end of water guide item far from the column is integrally fixed with multiple slittings, the slitting dispersion It extends to and cultivates in soil.
Through the above technical solutions, in the integrally fixed multiple slittings of water guide one end, for by the nutrient solution in water guide item It is uniformly dispersed into cultivation soil.
Further, demarcation plate is provided in the cultivation altar, the demarcation plate is set to simultaneously in the cultivation soil, The separation plate surface offers multiple permeability holes, and the slitting is set between the cultivation altar bottom and the demarcation plate.
Through the above technical solutions, needing to take out after transplanting seedling culture one end time, demarcation plate is moved for avoiding taking out Slitting is damaged during planting seedling, protects the structure of slitting；Nutrient solution provides nutrient by permeability hole for transplanting seedling root.
Further, the slitting is fixed in the permeability hole far from one end of the water guide item.
Through the above technical solutions, slitting is fixed in permeable hole, the stability of slitting structure is turned up, while being preferably It transplants seedling root and nutrient is provided.
Further, the column side wall is embedded with for facilitating the clear bar for observing liquid level in the cavity.
Through the above technical solutions, user is by clear bar convenient for the liquid level of observation nutrient solution.
Further, the column side wall offers convenient for injecting the inlet of culture solution into the cavity.
Through the above technical solutions, needing to add into cavity in time after user observes that nutrient solution liquid level is too low Add nutrient solution.
Compared with prior art, the utility model has the beneficial effects that
(1) by shading yarn and hollow brick, the light and temperature that control transplanting seedling is subject to respectively reduce transplanting seedling Physiological action reduces the consumption of its internal energy, increases the time that transplanting seedling adapts to environment, improves transplanting seedling survival rate；
(2) by filling culture solution in cavity, culture solution is uniformly inputted using water guide item and is cultivated in soil, and is used Water-guiding block is adjusted, and the utility model is made to have certain self-supporting capability, reduces personnel's maintenance work；
(3) inlet and clear bar are set on column, culture solution height is observed by clear bar, in time into cavity Additional nutrient solution.
Detailed description of the invention
Fig. 1 is the overall structure diagram of the utility model；
Fig. 2 is the partial sectional view of the utility model.
Appended drawing reference: 1, altar is cultivated；2, column；3, shading yarn；4, hollow brick；5, soil is cultivated；6, cavity；7, water guide Item；8, water-guiding block；9, slitting；10, demarcation plate；11, permeability hole；12, clear bar；13, inlet；14, air hole.
In order to keep the purpose of this utility model, technical scheme and beneficial effects clearer, below with reference to embodiment and attached The utility model is described in further detail for figure, but the embodiments of the present invention is not limited only to this.
As shown in Figure 1, a kind of introduction cultivation tames garden, including multiple for planting the cultivation altar 1 of transplanting seedling, altar is cultivated It filled with soil 5 is cultivated in 1, cultivates altar 1 and is built by muti-piece hollow brick 4, be used for heat-insulation and heat-preservation, to cultivate the transplanting inside altar 1 Seedling provides good growth temperature.It cultivates 1 side wall of altar and offers air hole 14, increase and cultivate the ventilative of soil 5, for transplanting kind Oxygen needed for seedling root provides growth, cultivates in altar 1 and is fixed with multiple columns 2, column 2 is supported by hollow brick 4, multiple cultivations Shading yarn 3 is covered with above altar 1, shading yarn 3 is supported by multiple columns 2 and fixed.In use, transplanting seedling is planted in cultivation soil In earth 5, shading yarn 3 plays the role of blocking, and limits the entrance of ambient light, so that the photosynthesis of transplanting seedling is reduced, it is hollow The cultivation altar 1 that brick 4 is built into avoids ambient temperature from accelerating the physiological activity of transplanting seedling, too fast consumption transplanting for completely cutting off temperature Energy inside seedling, and transplanting seedling can not be supplemented from surrounding acquisition energy in time, cause the death of transplanting seedling.
As depicted in figs. 1 and 2, column 2 offers the cavity 6 for holding culture solution, cavity 6 far from the one end for cultivating altar Cross section is circle, and cavity 6 is opening setting far from the one end for cultivating altar 1, for collecting the rainwater of nature, realizes rainwater money The utilization in source；The dynamic water-guiding block 8 of the fixed restricted liquid flow in 6 bottom of cavity, 8 material of water-guiding block are preferably cinder, in water-guiding block 8 It is embedded with water guide item 7, water guide item 7 is made of sponge, and water guide item 7 is extended to far from one end of water-guiding block 8 and cultivated in soil 5.It uses When, first into cavity 6, the culture solution for transplanting seedling is cultivated in injection, and culture solution successively passes through water-guiding block 8 and water guide item 7 is delivered to training It educates in soil 5, to transplant nutrient needed for the root of seedling provides growth, to improve the survival rate of transplanting seedling.
Demarcation plate 10 is horizontally fixed in altar 1 as shown in Fig. 2, cultivating, demarcation plate 10 is made of slabstone, and demarcation plate 10 is same When be embedded in and cultivate in soil 5, separate plate surface and offer multiple permeability holes 11, the one end of water guide item 7 far from column 2 is integrally solid Surely there are multiple slittings 9, slitting 9 is placed in simultaneously cultivates between 1 bottom of altar and demarcation plate 10, the one end of slitting 9 far from water guide item 7 It is fixed in permeability hole 11.In use, water guide item 7 exports the culture solution in cavity 6 to permeability hole 11, gone out by permeability hole 11 Nutrient is provided to seedling root；It needs to be removed due to being planted in the transplanting seedling later period cultivated in altar 1, to prevent from taking transplanting During seedling, slitting 9 is damaged, demarcation plate 10 is set in altar 1 cultivating, protect slitting 9 and cultivates the knot inside altar 1 Structure.
2 side wall of column is embedded with the clear bar 12 for facilitating liquid level in observation cavity 6, and clear bar 12 can be used Bright plastics or transparent glass are made, and 2 side wall of column offers convenient for injecting the inlet 13 of culture solution into cavity 6, by saturating When bright item 12 observes liquid level deficiency in cavity 6, culture solution is supplemented into cavity 6 by inlet 13, it is ensured that transplanting book Seedling early growth is unaffected.
The utility model and have the beneficial effect that:
When the utility model is used, shading yarn 3 shuts out the light, and the absorbent light of control transplanting seedling institute, hollow brick 4 is controlled System cultivates the temperature of soil 5, reduces the physiological action of transplanting seedling, reduces the consumption of its internal energy, and it is suitable to increase transplanting seedling It answers the time of environment, improves transplanting seedling survival rate；Culture solution is filled in cavity 6, it is using water guide item 7 that culture solution is uniformly defeated Enter to cultivate in soil 5, and be adjusted using water-guiding block 8, make the utility model that there is certain self-supporting capability, reduces personnel's maintenance Work；By the way that demarcation plate 10 is arranged in planting soil, prevents during taking out transplanting seedling, damage slitting 9, influence to cultivate The internal structure of altar 1.
The above is only the preferred embodiment of the utility model, and the protection scope of the utility model is not limited merely to Above-described embodiment, technical solution belonging to the idea of the present invention belong to the protection scope of the utility model.It should refer to Out, for those skilled in the art, it is without departing from the principle of the utility model it is several improvement and Retouching, these improvements and modifications also should be regarded as the protection scope of the utility model.
1. a kind of introduction cultivation tames garden, which is characterized in that described including multiple for planting the cultivation altar (1) of transplanting seedling It cultivates altar (1) side wall to offer air hole (14), be provided with multiple columns (2) in the cultivation altar (1), multiple cultivation altars (1) top is covered with shading yarn (3), and the shading yarn (3) is fixed by the multiple columns (2) supports, the cultivation altar (1) by Muti-piece hollow brick (4) is built into.
2. a kind of introduction cultivation according to claim 1 tames garden, which is characterized in that be filled in the cultivation altar (1) It cultivates soil (5), the column (2) offers the cavity (6) for holding culture solution far from described one end for cultivating altar, described It is provided with water guide item (7) in cavity (6), the water guide item (7) extends to through the column (2) and cultivates in soil (5).
3. a kind of introduction cultivation according to claim 2 tames garden, which is characterized in that cavity (6) bottom is fixed with The water-guiding block (8) of liquid flowing is limited, described water guide item (7) one end is embedded in the water-guiding block (8).
4. a kind of introduction cultivation according to claim 2 tames garden, which is characterized in that the water guide item (7) is far from described One end of column (2) is integrally fixed with multiple slittings (9), and slitting (9) dispersion, which extends to, cultivates in soil (5).
5. a kind of introduction cultivation according to claim 4 tames garden, which is characterized in that be provided in the cultivation altar (1) Demarcation plate (10), the demarcation plate (10) are set to simultaneously in the cultivation soil (5), and the separation plate surface offers multiple Permeability hole (11), the slitting (9) are set between the cultivation altar (1) bottom and the demarcation plate (10).
6. a kind of introduction cultivation according to claim 5 tames garden, which is characterized in that the slitting (9) is led far from described One end of water bar (7) is fixed in the permeability hole (11).
7. a kind of introduction cultivation according to claim 2 tames garden, which is characterized in that column (2) side wall is embedded with For facilitating the clear bar (12) of the observation interior liquid level of the cavity (6).
8. a kind of introduction cultivation according to claim 7 tames garden, which is characterized in that column (2) side wall offers Convenient for the inlet (13) of the injection culture solution into the cavity (6).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201821477039.2U CN209185141U (en)||2018-09-10||2018-09-10||A kind of introduction cultivation domestication garden|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201821477039.2U CN209185141U (en)||2018-09-10||2018-09-10||A kind of introduction cultivation domestication garden|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN209185141U true CN209185141U (en)||2019-08-02|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201821477039.2U Expired - Fee Related CN209185141U (en)||2018-09-10||2018-09-10||A kind of introduction cultivation domestication garden|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN209185141U (en)|
- 2018-09-10 CN CN201821477039.2U patent/CN209185141U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN206078320U (en)||Grow seedlings and use automatic spray irrigation water saving fixtures|
|CN206629562U (en)||A kind of device for raising seedlings for being applied to granule and particulate tree seed|
|JP2000217449A (en)||Plant culture apparatus using bottom irrigation and plant culturing|
|CN206564948U (en)||A kind of bletilla striata plants culturing room|
|CN206078278U (en)||Multilayer seedling raising frame|
|CN103548660B (en)||Plant seedling pot allowing automatic liquid absorption|
|CN205052324U (en)||Plant seedling breeding device for afforestation|
|CN209234453U (en)||A kind of multi-functional seed rearing device of use for laboratory|
|CN207040584U (en)||A kind of flower and fish co-culturing device|
|CN205357290U (en)||It is double -colored from absorbing water formula flowerpot|
|CN103053353B (en)||Reversedly-hung cultivation device|
|CN104303966B (en)||A kind of cultural method of wild gold lotus|
|CN109618742A (en)||A kind of auxiliary breeding apparatus that forestry seedling brings up|
|CN209185141U (en)||A kind of introduction cultivation domestication garden|
|CN205694608U (en)||A kind of seedling culture device|
|CN205961988U (en)||Combination flowerpot that can dismantle, supplies water|
|CN202663915U (en)||Closed plant cultivation device|
|CN211210494U (en)||Nutrition liquid drip irrigation device for nursery stock cultivation|
|CN106069376A (en)||A kind of automatization planting greenhouse|
|CN208113642U (en)||A kind of cultivation apparatus without soil|
|CN207135658U (en)||bletilla striata planting greenhouse|
|CN206698911U (en)||A kind of vegetable seeding culture device|
|CN205962086U (en)||Automatic change planting big -arch shelter|
|CN201640072U (en)||Three-dimensional flowerpot|
|CN105340705B (en)||A kind of balcony agricultural leaf vegetables crop constant humidity irrigable culture method|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20190802
Termination date: 20200910
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|