CN208833737U - A kind of water sample processing equipment - Google PatentsA kind of water sample processing equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN208833737U CN208833737U CN201820813047.3U CN201820813047U CN208833737U CN 208833737 U CN208833737 U CN 208833737U CN 201820813047 U CN201820813047 U CN 201820813047U CN 208833737 U CN208833737 U CN 208833737U
- Prior art keywords
- water sample
- sample processing
- processing equipment
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000011901 water Substances 0.000 title abstract description 81
- 238000005070 sampling Methods 0.000 claims description 8
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000000523 sample Substances 0.000 claims 11
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 13
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 abstract description 8
- 241000195493 Cryptophyta Species 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000002779 inactivation Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000004913 activation Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000005728 strengthening Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 239000007788 liquids Substances 0.000 description 8
- 239000003651 drinking water Substances 0.000 description 6
- 235000020188 drinking water Nutrition 0.000 description 6
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000035945 sensitivity Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000000126 substances Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000026683 transduction Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000010361 transduction Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000002776 aggregation Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagrams Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000036541 health Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 methods Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000203 mixtures Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000002245 particles Substances 0.000 description 2
- 210000004940 Nucleus Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 239000003570 air Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001174 ascending Effects 0.000 description 1
- 235000020682 bottled natural mineral water Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000006243 chemical reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000498 cooling water Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000013399 edible fruits Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 230000003628 erosive Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009472 formulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007789 gases Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003138 indicators Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000008235 industrial waters Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004615 ingredients Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000016507 interphase Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002906 microbiologic Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000717 retained Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000004576 sand Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000009991 scouring Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000035939 shock Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002352 surface water Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000008399 tap water Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000020679 tap water Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 230000002463 transducing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste materials Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a kind of water sample processing equipments, the water sample processing equipment includes at least monitoring room, it is described monitoring room bottom be pyramidal structure and bottom inside face be evenly distributed with perpendicular to cone generatrices and towards monitoring chamber axis direction ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator, it is equipped with supersonic generator on the outside of the tube body being connected with monitoring room bottom, the supersonic generator conducting wire is connected with the ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator；The probe being connected through support frame with monitoring room side wall is equipped in the middle part of the cavity of the monitoring room.It is arranged by back-flushing structure in the present apparatus, completes the inactivation for monitoring algae and/or mushroom in room and filter chamber in device, extend the service life of this water sample processing equipment.In monitoring room, it is arranged by the distributed architecture of ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator, so that monitoring at chamber body axis medium position, its ultrasonic activation field is because eclipsing effects is strengthened, so that the oscillation intensity for strengthening ultrasonic wave strengthens ultrasonic wave to comprehensive cleaning effect of popping one's head in.
The utility model relates to water quality monitoring field, especially a kind of water sample processing equipment.
Water is Source of life, and the mankind be unable to do without water in life and production activity, the superiority and inferiority of Drinking Water water quality with Human health is closely related.With the improvement of social and economic development, scientific progress, and people ' s living standards, people drink life The water quality requirement of water is continuously improved, and water quality standard for drinking water also has been continuously developed and improved accordingly.Due to Drinking Water water quality The formulation of standard and people's lives habit, culture, economic condition, scientific technological advance level, water resource and its water quality situation Equal many factors are related, and not only between various countries, but also between the different regions of same country, the requirement to drinking water quality is all deposited In difference.Water quality monitoring range mainly include sewage, pure water, seawater, fishery water, swimming pool water, middle water, bottled pure water, Natural mineral water, cooling water, farmland irrigating water, landscape water, Drinking Water, underground water, boiler water, surface water, work Industry water, test water etc..
The purpose of water quality monitoring is that drinking water mainly considers the influence to human health, and water standard, which is removed, has physics to refer to Mark, outside chemical index, there are also microbiological indicators: industrial water is then considered whether influence product quality or is readily damaged container and Pipeline.When the water monitoring device that China uses at present is monitored water body, because aqueous body compositions complexity causes aquatic monitoring to be visited Head and whole set equipment service life are shorter, therefore, need that a kind of structure is simple and water body processing apparatus with long service life.
Utility model content
The purpose of the utility model is to overcome the deficiencies in the prior art, provide a kind of water sample processing equipment, the water sample Processing equipment include at least monitoring room, the monitoring room bottom for pyramidal structure and bottom inside face be evenly distributed with perpendicular to Cone generatrices and towards the ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator in monitoring chamber axis direction, surpass with being equipped on the outside of the tube body that is connected of monitoring room bottom Sonic generator, the supersonic generator conducting wire are connected with the ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator；In the middle part of the cavity of the monitoring room Equipped with the probe being connected through support frame with monitoring room side wall.
According to a preferred embodiment, the water sample processing equipment further includes return passage, and the return passage is through flowing back It manages and is connected with the spray head in monitoring ceiling portion.
According to a preferred embodiment, heater is equipped in the return pipe.
According to a preferred embodiment, the return pipe input end in the return passage is equipped with high-pressure pump.
According to a preferred embodiment, the monitoring room bottom end side wall is equipped with conveying pipeline and is connected with the return passage.
According to a preferred embodiment, the return passage is fixed on above the monitoring room through support frame.
According to a preferred embodiment, the monitoring room side wall is equipped with sampling pipe, the sampling pipe and the probe Lower end is in same horizontal line.
The beneficial effects of the utility model are: completing by back-flushing structure setting in the present apparatus and monitoring room in device With the inactivation of algae in filter chamber and/or mushroom, the service life of this water sample processing equipment is extended.In monitoring room, pass through The cleaning of ultrasonic ring energy oscillator being provided with to probe helps to maintain the sensitivity popped one's head in during continuing to monitor. Meanwhile being arranged by the distributed architecture of ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator, so that its ultrasonic wave vibration at monitoring chamber body axis medium position Dynamic field is because eclipsing effects is strengthened, so as to strengthen ultrasonic wave comprehensive clear to popping one's head in for the oscillation intensity for strengthening ultrasonic wave Wash effect.
Detailed description of the invention
Fig. 1 is the structural schematic diagram of the utility model；
In figure, the filter chamber 101-, 102- monitors room, 103- return passage, 104- water inlet tube body, 105- motor, 106- stirring Leaf, 107- liquidometer, 108- drainage conduit, 109- strainer, 110- supersonic generator, 111- ultrasonic transduction oscillator, 112- probe, 113- sampling pipe, 114- conveying pipeline, 115- high-pressure pump, 116- return pipe, 117- heater, 118- spray head, 119- support frame, 120- impurity discharging port.
Illustrate the embodiments of the present invention below by way of specific specific example, those skilled in the art can be by this theory Content disclosed by bright book understands other advantages and effect of the utility model easily.The utility model can also be by addition Different specific embodiments are embodied or practiced, and the various details in this specification can also be based on different viewpoints and answer With carrying out various modifications or alterations under the spirit without departing from the utility model.It should be noted that the case where not conflicting Under, the feature in following embodiment and embodiment can be combined with each other.
It should be noted that diagram provided in following embodiment only illustrates the basic of the utility model in a schematic way Conception, only shown in schema then with related component in the utility model rather than component count when according to actual implementation, shape And size is drawn, when actual implementation kenel, quantity and the ratio of each component can arbitrarily change for one kind, and its assembly layout Kenel may also be increasingly complex.
A kind of water sample processing equipment, as shown in Figure 1, the water sample processing equipment includes at least filter chamber 101, monitoring room 102 and return passage 103.The filter chamber 101 is filtered processing for realizing to water sample.The monitoring room 102 is used for Realize the water-quality test to water sample to be measured.The return passage 103 rinses maintenance for realizing the reflux to this water sample processing equipment.
Preferably, filter chamber 101 includes water inlet tube body 104, motor 105, paddle 106, liquidometer 107, drainage conduit 108, strainer 109, ultrasonic transduction oscillator 111 and impurity discharging port 120.The water inlet tube body 104 is for realizing water sample water inlet.The electricity Machine 105, to drive the water body in filter chamber 101 to rotate by paddle 106, rotates water body for driving paddle 106 to rotate It under the action of the centrifugal force can be quickly by gravel or other particle aggregations than water weight to cavity bottom.The drainage conduit 108 is used Partial suspended substance in discharge water body, in case it blocks strainer 109.Ultrasonic transduction oscillator 111 is for realizing ultrasonic wave It generates, to realize that strainer 109 cleans.
Preferably, the tapered structure in 101 bottom of filter chamber and it is equipped with impurity discharging port 120 at cone bottom, the impurity discharging port 120 is equipped with Passive ball valve realizes the discharge of the substances such as 101 sand grains of filter chamber.
Preferably, the water inlet tube body 104 is located at the medium position of 101 side wall of filter chamber.
Preferably, motor 105 is fixed at 101 bottom center of filter chamber through support frame, and through connecting shaft with it is described Paddle 106 is connected.By paddle 106 drive cavity in water body rotation, rotation water body under the action of the centrifugal force can quickly by Gravel or other particle aggregations than water weight are to cavity bottom.
Preferably, strainer 109 is located at 101 top of filter chamber, and is rigidly connected with the cavity wall of filter chamber 101, The strainer 109 is for filtering water sample.
Preferably, the lower sidewalls of strainer 109 are equipped with drainage conduit 108.Further, drainage conduit 108 and filter chamber 101 Liquidometer 107 is equipped with below side wall junction.When rotation water body rises at liquidometer 107, the drainage conduit 108 is opened, Continue to be passed through water sample into filter chamber, then water body liquid level gradually submerged the discharge gate of drainage conduit 108, and water surface suspends miscellaneous Matter is then discharged through drainage conduit 108.After water body submerges filter screen 109, drainage conduit 108 is closed, and continue working in filter chamber 101 It is periodically performed fighting in the process to remove impurity below strainer.
Preferably, filter chamber 101 has conical top cover and is located at 109 top of strainer.Further, equal in top cover medial surface It is even to be distributed with perpendicular to cone generatrices and towards the ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator 111 of 101 axis direction of filter chamber.Meanwhile with filtering Supersonic generator 110 is equipped on the outside of the connected tube body of 101 top cover of room, the supersonic generator 110 surpasses through conducting wire with described Sound wave transducing oscillator 111 is connected.
The vibration of 111 water supply sample of ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator and homogenize offer power.Ultrasonic oscillator 5, which passes through, utilizes pressure The piezoelectric effect of electroceramics realizes the mutual conversion between electric energy and mechanical energy (acoustic vibration), then by before acoustic impedance match Radiation raggle block amplifies afterwards, high-frequency electrical energy is converted into mechanical energy, to realize the vibration of water body.Pass through water body vibration realizing The cleaning of later period strainer 109.
Specifically, ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator 111 generates high frequency machinery and shakes ultrasonic wave when water sample is full of filter chamber 101 And propagate in water sample, the forward directed radiation of ultrasonic wave density interphase in water sample, make liquid flow it is beautiful generate it is ten hundreds of micro- Minute bubbles, the micro-bubble being present in liquid (cavitation nucleus) vibrates under the action of sound field, when acoustic pressure reaches certain value, gas Bubble increases rapidly, is then closed suddenly, generates shock wave in bubble closure, thousands of a atmospheric pressures are generated around it, are broken Bad bulky grain suspended matter and be scattered in them in water sample, so that reaching dissolves the ingredient to be detected of solid impurity surface adhesion Into water sample and homogenize the effect of water sample.Water sample after homogenizing, under certain effect power, water sample penetrates 109 shape of strainer At ascending current, when water sample is by after strainer 109, solid impurity is filtered, and is led finally by the water outlet of 109 top of strainer It is out etc. to be detected.
When being filtered in practical operation using filter screen 109,109 outer surface of filter screen is readily formed cover film, that is, uses The backwashed strainer 109 of clear water is also difficult to clean up the impurity of attachment.In the present solution, using between ultrasonic oscillator 109 Having a rest property is opened, and the cavitation of ultrasonic wave to be soaked in the impurity adhered on filter screen 109 in clear water and falls, while in interval The compressed air flushing-back filtering net 109 that certain pressure is utilized during closing ultrasonic wave, reaches abundant cleaning action.
Preferably, monitoring 102 bottom of room is pyramidal structure and is evenly distributed in bottom inside face perpendicular to cone generatrices And towards monitoring 102 axis direction of room ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator 111.Meanwhile filter chamber 101 is connected with monitoring 102 bottom of room Tube body on the outside of be equipped with supersonic generator 110, the supersonic generator 110 is through conducting wire and the ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator 111 are connected.The probe 112 being connected through support frame with monitoring 102 side wall of room is equipped in the middle part of the cavity of the monitoring room 102.
It can be realized the cleaning action to probe 112 by the ultrasonic wave that ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator 111 generates, help to protect Hold the sensitivity popped one's head in during continuing to monitor.Meanwhile being arranged by the distributed architecture of ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator 111, so that Its ultrasonic activation field is strengthened because of eclipsing effects at monitoring 102 chamber axis medium position of room, to strengthen ultrasonic wave Oscillation intensity strengthen ultrasonic wave to the comprehensive cleaning effect of popping one's head in.
Preferably, monitoring 102 side wall of room is additionally provided with sampling pipe 113, the sampling pipe 113 at 112 lower ends of the probe In in same horizontal line, retained for realizing the sampling to measurement sample.
Preferably, return passage 103 is fixed on 102 top of monitoring room through support frame 119.
Preferably, return passage 103 is connected through return pipe 116 with the spray head 118 at 102 top of monitoring room.It is real by spray head 118 Now to the backwash of monitoring room 102 and filter chamber 101.
Further, heater 117 is equipped in return pipe 116.So that 116 trickle of return pipe is high-temp liquid, from And the inactivation to algae and/or mushroom present in room 102 and filter chamber 101 is monitored in equipment is completed, so that increasing equipment makes With the service life, the fast erosion of equipment is avoided.
Further, 116 input end of return pipe in return passage 103 is equipped with high-pressure pump 115, is completed by high-pressure pump 115 To liquid pressurization is sprayed, to improve flow rate of liquid, reinforce the scouring capability of liquid, promotes backwash efficiency.
Preferably, monitoring 102 bottom end side wall of room is equipped with conveying pipeline 114 and is connected with the return passage 103.Pass through the conveying The liquid monitored after completing water quality monitoring in room 102 is delivered in return passage 103 by pipe 114, has been saved water resource, has been avoided back Flow chamber 103 is using water resource waste caused by tap water or other water sources.
Be arranged by back-flushing structure in the present apparatus, complete monitored in device in room 102 and filter chamber 101 algae and/ Or the inactivation of mushroom, extend the service life of this water sample processing equipment.In monitoring room 102, pass through ultrasonic ring energy oscillator 111 The cleaning being provided with to probe 112, help to maintain sensitivity during continuing to monitor of popping one's head in.Meanwhile passing through The distributed architecture of ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator 111 is arranged, so that its ultrasonic activation field at monitoring 102 chamber axis medium position of room Because eclipsing effects is strengthened, comprehensive cleaning of popping one's head in is imitated so that the oscillation intensity for strengthening ultrasonic wave strengthens ultrasonic wave Fruit.
Specific embodiment of the present utility model above described embodiment only expresses, the description thereof is more specific and detailed, But it should not be understood as limiting the scope of the patent of the utility model.It should be pointed out that for the common of this field For technical staff, without departing from the concept of the premise utility, various modifications and improvements can be made, these all belong to In the protection scope of the utility model.
1. a kind of water sample processing equipment, which is characterized in that the water sample processing equipment includes at least monitoring room (102), the prison Survey room (102) bottom be pyramidal structure and bottom inside face be evenly distributed with perpendicular to cone generatrices and towards monitoring room (102) the ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator (111) of axis direction, the tube body outside being connected with monitoring room (102) bottom are equipped with ultrasonic wave Generator (110), the supersonic generator (110) are connected through conducting wire with the ultrasonic wave transducer oscillator (111)；
The probe (112) being connected through support frame with monitoring room (102) side wall is equipped in the middle part of the cavity of monitoring room (102).
2. water sample processing equipment as described in claim 1, which is characterized in that the water sample processing equipment further includes return passage (103), the return passage (103) is connected through return pipe (116) with the spray head (118) at the top of monitoring room (102).
3. water sample processing equipment as claimed in claim 2, which is characterized in that be equipped with heater in the return pipe (116) (117)。
4. water sample processing equipment as claimed in claim 3, which is characterized in that the return pipe (116) in the return passage (103) Input end is equipped with high-pressure pump (115).
5. water sample processing equipment as claimed in claim 4, which is characterized in that monitoring room (102) the bottom end side wall is equipped with defeated Expects pipe (114) is connected with the return passage (103).
6. water sample processing equipment as claimed in claim 5, which is characterized in that the return passage (103) is solid through support frame (119) Above the monitoring room (102).
7. water sample processing equipment as claimed in claim 6, which is characterized in that the monitoring room (102) side wall is equipped with sampling pipe (113), the sampling pipe (113) and probe (112) lower end are in same horizontal line.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201820813047.3U CN208833737U (en)||2018-05-29||2018-05-29||A kind of water sample processing equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201820813047.3U CN208833737U (en)||2018-05-29||2018-05-29||A kind of water sample processing equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN208833737U true CN208833737U (en)||2019-05-07|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201820813047.3U Active CN208833737U (en)||2018-05-29||2018-05-29||A kind of water sample processing equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN208833737U (en)|
- 2018-05-29 CN CN201820813047.3U patent/CN208833737U/en active Active
|CN202654945U (en)||Combined type ultrafiltration device with membrane fouling control and ultrasonic cleaning|
|WO2011023746A3 (en)||Cleaning apparatus and method, and monitoring thereof|
|CN208833737U (en)||A kind of water sample processing equipment|
|CN208653905U (en)||A kind of water filter device|
|CN108934388A (en)||A kind of drip irrigation system improving the trickle irrigation uniformity|
|CN206296267U (en)||A kind of copper pipe automatic flushing device|
|CN109287726A (en)||A kind of steamed crab cleaning device rapidly and efficiently|
|CN206981334U (en)||A kind of ultrasonic wave veterinary drug bottle cleaning device|
|CN104907249A (en)||Novel silkworm chrysalis screening apparatus|
|CN208526032U (en)||A kind of ultrasonic cleaning abrasive waste water processing equipment|
|CN105084644B (en)||Mechanical and plant purification system for artificial culturing tail water|
|CN203235310U (en)||Kieselguhr precoating forward and backward blowing filtration device|
|CN207308476U (en)||A kind of supersonic cleaning machine of energy-saving and noise-reducing|
|CN206604237U (en)||A kind of water-purifying filter for being aerated backwash|
|CN206252900U (en)||A kind of new type ultrasonic back purge system|
|CN102000453B (en)||A kind of diatomaceous earth filter for water treatment|
|CN103613156A (en)||Bubble removal system for contact tank water inlet corridors|
|CN208223932U (en)||A kind of water quality monitoring pretreatment unit|
|CN206818497U (en)||A kind of water sample preprocessing apparatus|
|CN212212621U (en)||Ultrasonic cleaning fruit and vegetable pool device|
|CN208218430U (en)||Strainer treatment facilities, fore filter and water purifier|
|CN208657919U (en)||A kind of pickle rinse-system|
|CN211384555U (en)||Ultrasonic cleaning device|
|CN211488046U (en)||Pulse type soil crushing and screening instrument cleaned by back flushing method|
|CN202279736U (en)||Purified water treatment device in chemical industry|