CN208684680U - Integrated high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit - Google PatentsIntegrated high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN208684680U CN208684680U CN201820629897.8U CN201820629897U CN208684680U CN 208684680 U CN208684680 U CN 208684680U CN 201820629897 U CN201820629897 U CN 201820629897U CN 208684680 U CN208684680 U CN 208684680U
- Prior art keywords
- filter screen
- processing unit
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000002351 wastewater Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 48
- 239000011780 sodium chloride Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 28
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 25
- 230000003750 conditioning Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- XLYOFNOQVPJJNP-UHFFFAOYSA-N water Substances O XLYOFNOQVPJJNP-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 claims description 25
- 239000012528 membrane Substances 0.000 claims description 14
- 238000005273 aeration Methods 0.000 claims description 12
- 238000003809 water extraction Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 abstract description 17
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 239000003344 environmental pollutant Substances 0.000 abstract description 4
- 231100000719 pollutant Toxicity 0.000 abstract description 4
- 235000002639 sodium chloride Nutrition 0.000 description 4
- 238000001704 evaporation Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000000746 purification Methods 0.000 description 3
- 150000003839 salts Chemical class 0.000 description 3
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 2
- -1 sulfate radical Ion Chemical class 0.000 description 2
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 2
- BHPQYMZQTOCNFJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N calcium cation Chemical compound [Ca+2] BHPQYMZQTOCNFJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 description 1
- 229910001424 calcium ion Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- OKTJSMMVPCPJKN-UHFFFAOYSA-N carbon Chemical compound [C] OKTJSMMVPCPJKN-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 description 1
- 238000005119 centrifugation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003889 chemical engineering Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005039 chemical industry Methods 0.000 description 1
- VEXZGXHMUGYJMC-UHFFFAOYSA-M chloride anion Chemical compound [Cl-] VEXZGXHMUGYJMC-UHFFFAOYSA-M 0.000 description 1
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000011109 contamination Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229940079593 drugs Drugs 0.000 description 1
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010442 halite Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000010903 husk Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000009776 industrial production Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010842 industrial wastewater Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910001425 magnesium ion Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000005272 metallurgy Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003208 petroleum Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 1
- FKNQFGJONOIPTF-UHFFFAOYSA-N sodium cation Chemical compound [Na+] FKNQFGJONOIPTF-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 description 1
- 229910001415 sodium ion Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002352 surface water Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004065 wastewater treatment Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses integrated high-salt wastewater MBR processing units, including installing shell and being mounted on the wastewater inlet of installation housing sidewall, installation shell one end wall is equipped with wastewater inlet, installation inner walls are equipped with fixed baffle close to wastewater inlet one end, and fixed filter screen inside fixed baffle；The connection of filter screen one end is located at the pull handle outside mounting shell body；Filter screen side is provided with sewage draining exit；Fixed baffle side wall connects aqueduct, and the aqueduct other end connects conditioning tank；Conditioning tank connects the pond MBR by circulating pump.The utility model structure is simple, and design is reasonable；By being conducive to device and integrally realizing overall-in-one control schema to the streamlined setting of part device in mounting shell body, the complicated processes largely manually done manual work are avoided the need for, the treatment effeciency of waste water is improved, greatly reduces production cost；Pollutant can be separated by separate tank simultaneously, realize that pollutant recycles, manufacture easy to produce, practicability is stronger, is suitble to promote the use of.
The utility model relates to high-salt wastewater processing technology field, specially integrated high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit.
As the rapid development of China's industry produces in the daily production of petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy and power industry More and more high-salt wastewaters, in the Coal Chemical Engineering Industry garden of many places such as northern area, in order to accommodate this kind of waste water, people Evaporation pond etc. has been built temporarily to store, but over time, pond is completely trouble to many evaporation ponds, can not continue receiving In general new Halite water, high-salt wastewater include sanitary wastewater with high salt and industrial wastewater with high salt, be mainly derived from directly Processed using the acquisition of the industrial production of seawater or brackish water, domestic water and food processing, chemical plant and oil gas etc..These In addition to containing organic contamination beyond the region of objective existence in waste water, also contain a large amount of inorganic salts, such as calcium ions and magnesium ions, chloride ion, sodium ion, sulfate radical Ion etc..In recent years the pollution of high organic wastewater is caused to pay close attention to, and in the measure for implementing a variety of processing, but The processing of high-salt wastewater not yet causes enough attention so far, and high-salt wastewater is mostly untreated and direct emission in reality, this One phenomenon will lead to the raising of river water quality salinity, will certainly bring increasingly to soil, aqueous bio, surface water, underground water Serious pollution will directly jeopardize human health and deteriorate ecological environment, so a kind of high-salt wastewater processing unit is particularly significant.
But at present in high-salt wastewater processing, mainly based on evaporation and membrane technology, this processing mode is deposited It is excessively slow to the efficiency of high-salt wastewater processing in many defects, processing technique existing first, and the degree of automation is lower, needs A large amount of manpowers are put into, cost is increased, and are lacked in the treatment of waste water to recycle device, water resource is caused to waste.Cause This, proposes integrated high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit regarding to the issue above.
Utility model content
The purpose of this utility model is that solve the above-mentioned problems and provides integration high-salt wastewater MBR processing dress It sets.
The utility model is achieved through the following technical solutions above-mentioned purpose, integrated high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit, packet Include installation shell and be mounted on installation housing sidewall wastewater inlet, the installation shell one end wall be equipped with sewage into Mouthful, the installation inner walls are equipped with fixed baffle close to wastewater inlet one end, and fixed filter screen inside fixed baffle；Institute State the pull handle that the connection of filter screen one end is located at outside mounting shell body；The filter screen side is provided with sewage draining exit；It is described solid Determine baffle sidewall connection aqueduct, and the aqueduct other end connects conditioning tank；The conditioning tank connects the pond MBR by circulating pump； One end is provided with ionic membrane inside the pond MBR, and ionic membrane bottom is provided with filled layer；The filled layer side is provided with Aeration plate, and aeration plate side is provided with water-supplying chamber；The installation enclosure interior top is equipped with grug feeding jar, and at the top of grug feeding jar It is provided with dosing mouth；The grug feeding jar inner bottom is equipped with high-pressure pump, and high-pressure pump is connected to outlet pipe by water pipe；It is described The pond MBR one end bottom connects separate tank with water pipe by high pressure water extraction pump, and centrifuge is equipped with inside separate tank；The separation Outlet of sewer is provided at bottom of pond portion center, the separate tank side wall is provided with water outlet.
Preferably, the wastewater inlet is mounted in the middle part of the installation housing sidewall, and wastewater inlet connector is equipped with Connecting flange.
Preferably, the ionic membrane is identical as the geometrical length of the filled layer, and between ionic membrane and filled layer mutually Connection.
Preferably, it is connected with outlet pipe between the aeration plate and the filled layer, and is connected with water suction in the middle part of outlet pipe Pump, the outlet pipe other end extend to installation hull outside.
Preferably, it is connected together between the filter screen and the fixed baffle, and filter screen is a kind of metal filter screen.
Preferably, the installation housing section is rectangular configuration, and installs housing sidewall junction and be provided with sealing element.
The beneficial effects of the utility model are: this kind integration high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit structure is simple, design is new Grain husk can play good booster action in high-salt wastewater treatment process, and design rationally, easy to use；By to mounting shell The streamlined setting of internal part device, is conducive to device and integrally realizes overall-in-one control schema, avoids the need for largely manually doing manual work cumbersome Process improves the treatment effeciency of waste water, greatly reduces production cost；Pollutant can be divided by separate tank simultaneously From realization pollutant recycles, and is conducive to turn waste into wealth, and manufacture easy to produce, practicability is stronger, is suitble to promote the use of.
Detailed description of the invention
Fig. 1 is the utility model overall structure diagram.
Fig. 2 is enlarged structure schematic diagram at the utility model A.
In figure: 1- installation shell, 2- wastewater inlet, 3- fixed baffle, 4- filter screen, 401- pull handle, 5- sewage draining exit, 6- aqueduct, 7- conditioning tank, 8- circulating pump, the pond 9-MBR, 10- ionic membrane, 11- packing layer, 12- aeration plate, 13- water-supplying chamber, 14- outlet pipe, 15- pulsating pump, 16- grug feeding jar, 1601- dosing mouth, 17- high-pressure pump, 18- high pressure water extraction pump, 19- separate tank, 20- centrifuge, 21- outlet of sewer, 22- water outlet.
The following will be combined with the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, carries out the technical scheme in the embodiment of the utility model Clearly and completely describe, it is clear that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the utility model, rather than whole Embodiment.Based on the embodiments of the present invention, those of ordinary skill in the art are without making creative work Every other embodiment obtained, fall within the protection scope of the utility model.
It please refers to shown in Fig. 1-2, integrated high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit, including shell 1 is installed and is mounted on installation The wastewater inlet 2 of 1 side wall of shell, installation 1 one end side wall of shell are equipped with wastewater inlet 2, install 1 inner wall of shell close to sewage 2 one end of import is equipped with fixed baffle 3, and filter screen 4 is fixed inside fixed baffle 3；The connection of 4 one end of filter screen is located at mounting shell Pull handle 401 outside body 1；4 side of filter screen is provided with sewage draining exit 5；3 side wall of fixed baffle connects aqueduct 6, and water guide 6 other end of pipe connects conditioning tank 7；Conditioning tank 7 connects the pond MBR 9 by circulating pump 8；9 inside one end of the pond MBR is provided with ionic membrane 10, and 10 bottom of ionic membrane is provided with filled layer 11；11 side of filled layer is provided with aeration plate 12, and 12 side of aeration plate is arranged There is water-supplying chamber 13；Installation 1 inner tip of shell is equipped with grug feeding jar 16, and dosing mouth 1601 is provided at the top of grug feeding jar 16；Add 16 inner bottom of medicinal cupping is equipped with high-pressure pump 17, and high-pressure pump 17 is connected to outlet pipe 14 by water pipe；9 one end bottom of the pond MBR Separate tank 19 is connected with water pipe by high pressure water extraction pump 18, and centrifuge 20 is installed inside separate tank 19；19 bottom of separate tank Outlet of sewer 21 is provided at center, 19 side wall of separate tank is provided with water outlet 22.
In the use of the new type, the wastewater inlet 2 is mounted in the middle part of 1 side wall of installation shell, and wastewater inlet 2 connects Mouth is equipped with connecting flange, is conducive to the connection of wastewater inlet 2, and be convenient for the mounting design of device, the ionic membrane 10 and institute The geometrical length for stating filled layer 11 is identical, and is interconnected between ionic membrane 10 and filled layer 11, is conducive to the purification to sewage Processing, reinforces the effect of sewage treatment, outlet pipe 14, and outlet pipe is connected between the aeration plate 12 and the filled layer 11 14 middle parts are connected with pulsating pump 15, and 14 other end of outlet pipe extends to the circulation for being conducive to sewage outside installation shell 1, institute It states and is connected together between filter screen 4 and the fixed baffle 3, and filter screen 4 is a kind of metal filter screen, convenient for filter screen 4 Replacement extends the service life of filter screen 4,1 rectangular cross-section structure of installation shell, and installs 1 side wall junction of shell It is provided with sealing element, the leakproofness of device is improved, prevents sewage from leaking outside.
Working principle of the utility model is: in use, firstly, wastewater inlet 2 is connect with sewage conduct, by mounting shell and outside Portion's power supply is connected with control switch, and when carrying out high-salt sewage processing, sewage first passes through filter screen 4 and is filtered, and filter residue passes through Sewage draining exit 5 is discharged, and is adjusted by aqueduct 6 into conditioning tank 7 after filtering, will by circulating pump 8 after adjusting Sewage is handled by the pond MBR 9, passes through the processing of ionic membrane 10 and filled layer 11 first, then has aeration plate 12 to be aerated, After aeration, starting pulsating pump 15 is extracted out water purification by outlet pipe 14, and when drawing water, high-pressure pump 17 is worked at the same time, will be in grug feeding jar 16 Drug be added in water purification water handled, remaining sewage is pumped into separate tanks 19 by high pressure water extraction pump 18, passes through centrifugation Machine 20 carries out separating treatment, and isolate is passed through to outlet of sewer 21 respectively and water outlet 22 is discharged, sewage treatment work can be completed Make, the achievable automation control of whole process, time saving and energy saving, usability is strong.
It is obvious to a person skilled in the art that the present invention is not limited to the details of the above exemplary embodiments, and And without departing substantially from the spirit or essential attributes of the utility model, it can realize that this is practical new in other specific forms Type.Therefore, in all respects, the present embodiments are to be considered as illustrative and not restrictive, this is practical new The range of type is indicated by the appended claims rather than the foregoing description, it is intended that containing for the equivalent requirements of the claims will be fallen in All changes in justice and range are embraced therein.It should not treat any reference in the claims as limiting Related claim.
In addition, it should be understood that although this specification is described in terms of embodiments, but not each embodiment is only wrapped Containing an independent technical solution, this description of the specification is merely for the sake of clarity, and those skilled in the art should It considers the specification as a whole, the technical solutions in the various embodiments may also be suitably combined, forms those skilled in the art The other embodiments being understood that.
1. integrated high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit, including installing shell (1) and being mounted on the dirt of installation shell (1) side wall Water inlet (2), it is characterised in that: described installation shell (1) one end side wall is equipped with wastewater inlet (2), the installation shell (1) Inner wall is equipped with fixed baffle (3) close to wastewater inlet (2) one end, and fixed filter screen (4) inside fixed baffle (3)；It is described The connection of filter screen (4) one end is located at mounting shell body (1) external pull handle (401)；Filter screen (4) side is provided with row Dirty mouth (5)；Fixed baffle (3) side wall connects aqueduct (6), and aqueduct (6) other end connection conditioning tank (7)；It is described Conditioning tank (7) passes through circulating pump (8) the connection pond MBR (9)；The internal one end of the pond MBR (9) is provided with ionic membrane (10), and from Sub- film (10) bottom is provided with filled layer (11)；Filled layer (11) side is provided with aeration plate (12), and aeration plate (12) Side is provided with water-supplying chamber (13)；Installation shell (1) inner tip is equipped with grug feeding jar (16), and at the top of grug feeding jar (16) It is provided with dosing mouth (1601)；Grug feeding jar (16) inner bottom is equipped with high-pressure pump (17), and high-pressure pump (17) passes through water Pipe is connected to outlet pipe (14)；The pond MBR (9) one end bottom connects separate tank with water pipe by high pressure water extraction pump (18) (19), centrifuge (20) and inside separate tank (19) are installed；Separate tank (19) bottom center is provided with outlet of sewer (21), separate tank (19) side wall is provided with water outlet (22).
2. integration high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the wastewater inlet (2) It is mounted in the middle part of installation shell (1) side wall, and wastewater inlet (2) connector is equipped with connecting flange.
3. integration high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the ionic membrane (10) It is identical as the geometrical length of the filled layer (11), and be interconnected between ionic membrane (10) and filled layer (11).
4. integration high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the aeration plate (12) Be connected between the filled layer (11) outlet pipe (14), and outlet pipe (14) in the middle part of be connected with pulsating pump (15), it is described go out It is external that water pipe (14) other end extends to installation shell (1).
5. integration high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the filter screen (4) with It is connected together between the fixed baffle (3), and filter screen (4) is a kind of metal filter screen.
6. integration high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the installation shell (1) Rectangular cross-section structure, and shell (1) side wall junction is installed and is provided with sealing element.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201820629897.8U CN208684680U (en)||2018-04-28||2018-04-28||Integrated high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201820629897.8U CN208684680U (en)||2018-04-28||2018-04-28||Integrated high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN208684680U true CN208684680U (en)||2019-04-02|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201820629897.8U Active CN208684680U (en)||2018-04-28||2018-04-28||Integrated high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN208684680U (en)|
- 2018-04-28 CN CN201820629897.8U patent/CN208684680U/en active Active
|CN103771605B (en)||Onboard micro-filtration algae removal system and algae removal method|
|CN209721870U (en)||A kind of sanitary sewage multistage filtering processing unit|
|CN101670240B (en)||Filter tank|
|CN208684680U (en)||Integrated high-salt wastewater MBR processing unit|
|CN205170604U (en)||Ultrasonic sewage treatment unit|
|CN102923881B (en)||Seawater circulating filtration and disinfection system for seawater swimming pool and seawater circulating filtration and disinfection method therefor|
|CN202164216U (en)||Novel three-squared septic tank|
|CN211570344U (en)||High-efficiency drinking water treatment device|
|CN204779223U (en)||High -efficient sewage purification processing system|
|CN210974324U (en)||Rural domestic sewage treatment device|
|CN207330676U (en)||Sewage treatment unit|
|CN207483437U (en)||A kind of aeration treatment apparatus of high LAS waste water|
|CN206872590U (en)||A kind for the treatment of tank and wastewater ocean disposal device|
|CN207158820U (en)||Chemical Manufacture reactant mixture decontaminates purifying box|
|CN105036497A (en)||Sewage treatment equipment provided with water dividing plate|
|CN204939181U (en)||A kind of comprehensive sewage treatment system|
|CN204779263U (en)||Formula integration sewage treatment device is buried in environmental protection high -efficiently|
|CN212425683U (en)||Be used for municipal sewage treatment plant|
|CN210481086U (en)||Efficient sewage purification device|
|CN105152431A (en)||Sewage treatment equipment with drip washing device|
|CN108101304A (en)||A kind of plastic processing wastewater treatment equipment|
|CN214088088U (en)||Domestic water purifier based on energy-concerving and environment-protective technique|
|CN210170956U (en)||Modernized pig farm sewage treatment and biogas production equipment|
|CN207646018U (en)||A kind of improved treatment tank|
|CN213977234U (en)||Coal mine waste water treatment retrieval and utilization facility|