CN208620380U - A kind of novel biomass boiler feeding device - Google PatentsA kind of novel biomass boiler feeding device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN208620380U CN208620380U CN201820492667.1U CN201820492667U CN208620380U CN 208620380 U CN208620380 U CN 208620380U CN 201820492667 U CN201820492667 U CN 201820492667U CN 208620380 U CN208620380 U CN 208620380U
- Prior art keywords
- heat conducting
- Prior art date
- Expired - Fee Related
- 239000002028 Biomass Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 21
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 22
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 9
- 240000004282 Grewia occidentalis Species 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 abstract description 11
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000002485 combustion reaction Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000000446 fuel Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 241000196324 Embryophyta Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000006185 dispersion Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003546 flue gas Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005086 pumping Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a kind of novel biomass boiler feeding devices, including cabinet and heat conducting pipe, the top of the box right end vertical offers feed inlet, two middle side parts, which are inlayed, above and below the cabinet is equipped with bearing, the top of the box left end is connected to vertically is equipped with exhaust column, is connected with exhaust fan at the top of the exhaust column.The utility model is welded with stirring pipe by horizontal connection equidistant at left and right sides of heat conducting pipe, two sides are connected to and are welded with four groups of equidistant stirrings and are in charge of stirring pipe up and down, thermally conductive tube cavity is provided with resistance heating rod, convenient for being dried while stirring to material, it improves efficiency, production cost is saved, it is more practical, it is suitble to be widely popularized and uses.
The utility model relates to biomass boiler field, in particular to a kind of novel biomass boiler feeding device.
Currently, biomass boiler is a type of boiler, be exactly with biomass energy as fuel boiler biology Matter boiler, at present in biomass power plant using relatively broad, but in the long-term use, discovery fuel surface tide It is wet, it is easy to produce a large amount of flue gas in combustion, and be not stirred and separate to fuel, influences efficiency of combustion, it is existing Some solutions be usually pass through distribution to be dried and stirred the manufacturing cost of charging gear is caused to improve, and efficiency compared with It is low.Therefore, it is proposed that a kind of novel biomass boiler feeding device.
Utility model content
The main purpose of the utility model is to provide a kind of novel biomass boiler feeding device, can effectively solve to carry on the back The problems in scape technology.
To achieve the above object, the technical solution that the utility model is taken are as follows:
A kind of novel biomass boiler feeding device, including cabinet and heat conducting pipe, the top of the box right end vertical open up There is feed inlet, two middle side parts, which are inlayed, above and below the cabinet is equipped with bearing, and the top of the box left end is connected to vertically to be equipped with Exhaust column, the exhaust column top are connected with exhaust fan, and the cabinet top middle portion is equipped with first motor straight down, described First transmission shaft lever of first motor is by the bearing and cabinet top middle portion of top of the box through rotation connection, the heat conducting pipe It is vertically placed in the middle part of the inner cavity of cabinet, is fixedly connected at the top of the heat conducting pipe with the first transmission shaft lever bottom, and thermally conductive bottom of the tube It is communicated with servo-actuated pipe vertically, rotation connection is run through by the bearing of cabinet center bottom and cabinet lower end in the servo-actuated pipe lower end, Equidistant horizontal connection is welded with stirring pipe at left and right sides of the heat conducting pipe, and stirring pipe is five groups, the bottom of box right end It is fixedly connected with fixed frame, the fixed frame left end is vertically welded with connecting rod, and the connecting rod is extended vertically through in servo-actuated pipe, the company Bar top is fixedly connected with resistance heating rod vertically, and the bottom of box left end is communicated with conveying pipeline, the conveying pipeline bottom vertically Portion is communicated with feeder, and the feeder right end level is fixedly connected with the second motor to the left, and the second of second motor passes Moving axis bar level is equipped with screw feeding bar, and screw feeding bar through feeder right side central, the feeder inner horizontal Right end is connect with second driving shaft bar left end, and feeder left end bottom offers discharge port vertically, on the right side of the cabinet on Portion is connect by the first conducting wire with panel, and four corners are separately installed with switch A, switch B, heater switch and exhausting on front side of panel Switch, the panel right side central are electrically connected with the second conducting wire.
Further, air-exhausting duct is connected on the left of the exhaust fan.
Further, two sides are connected to and are welded with four groups of equidistant stirrings and are in charge of the stirring pipe up and down.
Further, the electrical energy inputs connection of the electric energy output end and first motor of the switch A, the switch B's Electric energy output end is connect with the electrical energy inputs of the second motor, and the electric energy output end of the exhausting switch and the electric energy of exhaust fan are defeated Enter end connection, the electric energy output end of the heater switch and the electrical energy inputs of resistance heating rod connect.
Compared with prior art, the utility model has the following beneficial effects:
1. the novel biomass boiler feeding device of the utility model, even by level equidistant at left and right sides of heat conducting pipe Logical to be welded with stirring pipe, two sides be connected tos and are welded with four groups of equidistant stirrings and are in charge of stirring pipe up and down, in the setting of thermally conductive tube cavity There is resistance heating rod, convenient for being dried while stirring to material, improves efficiency, save production cost.
2. the novel biomass boiler feeding device of the utility model, is equipped with due to being connected to vertically in top of the box left end Exhaust column, exhaust column top are connected with exhaust fan, convenient in time pumping out the intracorporal moisture of case, improve dry materials Efficiency.
3. the novel biomass boiler feeding device of the utility model, by the way that conveying pipeline is being arranged, and in feeder Screw feeding bar is set, convenient for carrying out being again stirring for dispersing to material, improves the efficiency of combustion in material later period.
Detailed description of the invention
Fig. 1 is the overall structure diagram of the utility model novel biomass boiler feeding device；
Fig. 2 is the conveying pipeline structural schematic diagram of the utility model novel biomass boiler feeding device.
In figure: 1, cabinet；2, resistance heating rod；3, exhaust column；4, air-exhausting duct；5, exhaust fan；6, bearing；7, the first electricity Machine；8, the first transmission shaft lever；9, feed inlet；10, stirring is in charge of；11, the first conducting wire；12, heat conducting pipe；13, switch A；14, Two conducting wires；15, switch B；16, panel；17, heater switch；18, exhausting switchs；19, fixed frame；20, it is servo-actuated pipe；21, connecting rod； 22, feeder；23, conveying pipeline；24, stirring pipe；25, screw feeding bar；26, discharge port；27, second driving shaft bar；28, second Motor.
To be easy to understand the technical means, creative features, achievement of purpose, and effectiveness of the utility model, below In conjunction with specific embodiment, the utility model is further described.
As shown in Figs. 1-2, a kind of novel biomass boiler feeding device, including cabinet 1 and heat conducting pipe 12, the cabinet 1 Top right end vertical offers feed inlet 9, and about 1 two middle side part of cabinet, which is inlayed, is equipped with bearing 6, and the cabinet 1 pushes up Portion left end is connected to vertically is equipped with exhaust column 3, and exhaust fan 5 is connected at the top of the exhaust column 3, and 1 top middle portion of cabinet is perpendicular First motor 7, the bearing 6 and cabinet 1 that the first transmission shaft lever 8 of the first motor 7 passes through 1 top of cabinet are directly installed downwards Through rotation connection, the heat conducting pipe 12 is vertically placed in the middle part of the inner cavity of cabinet 1 top middle portion, 12 top of heat conducting pipe with First transmission shaft lever, 8 bottom is fixedly connected, and 12 bottom of heat conducting pipe is communicated with servo-actuated pipe 20 vertically, and servo-actuated 20 lower end of pipe is logical Through rotation connection, 12 left and right sides of heat conducting pipe is equidistant horizontal for the bearing 6 for crossing 1 center bottom of cabinet and 1 lower end of cabinet Connection is welded with stirring pipe 24, and stirring pipe 24 is five groups, and the 1 bottom right end of cabinet is fixedly connected with fixed frame 19, described 19 left end of fixed frame is vertically welded with connecting rod 21, and the connecting rod 21 is extended vertically through in servo-actuated pipe 20, and 21 top of connecting rod is vertical It is fixedly connected with resistance heating rod 2, the 1 bottom left end of cabinet is communicated with conveying pipeline 23 vertically, and 23 bottom of conveying pipeline connects It is connected with feeder 22, the 22 right end level of feeder is fixedly connected with the second motor 28 to the left, and the of second motor 28 For two transmission shaft levers, 27 level through 22 right side central of feeder, 22 inner horizontal of feeder is equipped with screw feeding bar 25, And 25 right end of screw feeding bar is connect with 27 left end of second driving shaft bar, the 22 left end bottom of feeder offers discharging vertically Mouth 26,1 right upper portion of cabinet is connect by the first conducting wire 11 with panel 16, and 16 front side four corners of panel are separately installed with Switch A13, switch B15, heater switch 17 and exhausting switch 18,16 right side central of panel are electrically connected with the second conducting wire 14。
Wherein, air-exhausting duct 4 is connected on the left of the exhaust fan 5.
Wherein, about 24 two sides of stirring pipe, which are connected to, is welded with four groups of equidistant stirrings and is in charge of 10.
Wherein, the electric energy output end of the switch A13 is connect with the electrical energy inputs of first motor 7, the switch B15's Electric energy output end is connect with the electrical energy inputs of the second motor 28, electric energy output end and the exhaust fan 5 of the exhausting switch 18 Electrical energy inputs connection, the electric energy output end of the heater switch 17 are connect with the electrical energy inputs of resistance heating rod 2.
Working principle: in use, material is put into cabinet 1 from feed inlet 9, switch A13 controls first motor 7 and passes through the One transmission shaft lever 8 drives multiple groups stirring pipe 24 and stirring on heat conducting pipe 12 to be in charge of 10 pairs of materials and is stirred dispersion, and adds Thermal switch 17 control resistance heating rod 2 generate heat, thus heat conducting pipe 12 and stirring pipe 24 are carried out it is thermally conductive, in stirring pipe 24 While being stirred with stirring air hose 10 to material in cabinet 1, drying can be also stirred to material, exhausting switch 18 controls The vapor in cabinet 1 is discharged by air-exhausting duct 4 by exhaust column 3 for exhaust fan 5, and material enters feeding by conveying pipeline 23 In cylinder 22, switch B15 controls the second motor 28 and drives screw feeding bar 25 to object in feeder 22 by second driving shaft bar 27 Material carries out secondary agitation and is delivered to discharge port 26.
The basic principles and main features of the present invention and the advantages of the present invention have been shown and described above.Current row The technical staff of industry is described in above embodiments and description it should be appreciated that the present utility model is not limited to the above embodiments Only illustrate the principles of the present invention, on the premise of not departing from the spirit and scope of the utility model, the utility model is also It will have various changes and improvements, these various changes and improvements fall within the scope of the claimed invention.The utility model Claimed range is defined by the appending claims and its equivalent thereof.
1. a kind of novel biomass boiler feeding device, including cabinet (1) and heat conducting pipe (12), it is characterised in that: the cabinet (1) top right end vertical offers feed inlet (9), and the cabinet (1) up and down inlay and be equipped with bearing (6), institute by two middle side parts It states cabinet (1) top left and is connected to vertically and be equipped with exhaust column (3), be connected with exhaust fan (5), institute at the top of the exhaust column (3) It states cabinet (1) top middle portion to be equipped with straight down first motor (7), the first transmission shaft lever (8) of the first motor (7) is logical For the bearing (6) and cabinet (1) top middle portion crossed at the top of cabinet (1) through being rotatablely connected, the heat conducting pipe (12) is vertically placed to case In the middle part of the inner cavity of body (1), it is fixedly connected at the top of the heat conducting pipe (12) with the first transmission shaft lever (8) bottom, and heat conducting pipe (12) Bottom is communicated with servo-actuated pipe (20) vertically, and servo-actuated pipe (20) lower end passes through the bearing (6) and cabinet of cabinet (1) center bottom (1) lower end equidistant horizontal connection at left and right sides of rotation connection, the heat conducting pipe (12) is welded with stirring pipe (24), and stirs Mixing pipe (24) is five groups, and cabinet (1) bottom right end is fixedly connected with fixed frame (19), and fixed frame (19) left end is vertical It is welded with connecting rod (21), the connecting rod (21) extends vertically through in servo-actuated pipe (20), and connecting rod (21) top is fixedly connected vertically Have resistance heating rod (2), cabinet (1) the bottom left end is communicated with conveying pipeline (23) vertically, and conveying pipeline (23) bottom connects It is connected with feeder (22), feeder (22) the right end level is fixedly connected with the second motor (28) to the left, second motor (28) through feeder (22) right side central, feeder (22) inner horizontal is equipped with second driving shaft bar (27) level Screw feeding bar (25), and screw feeding bar (25) right end is connect with second driving shaft bar (27) left end, the feeder (22) Left end bottom offers discharge port (26) vertically, and cabinet (1) right upper portion is connected by the first conducting wire (11) and panel (16) It connects, and four corners are separately installed with switch A (13), switch B (15), heater switch (17) and exhausting switch on front side of panel (16) (18), panel (16) right side central is electrically connected with the second conducting wire (14).
2. novel biomass boiler feeding device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: on the left of the exhaust fan (5) It is connected with air-exhausting duct (4).
3. novel biomass boiler feeding device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the stirring pipe (24) is up and down Two sides, which are connected to, to be welded with four groups of equidistant stirrings and is in charge of (10).
4. novel biomass boiler feeding device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: the electricity of the switch A (13) Energy output end is connect with the electrical energy inputs of first motor (7), the electric energy output end of the switch B (15) and the second motor (28) Electrical energy inputs connection, the electric energy output end of exhausting switch (18) is connect with the electrical energy inputs of exhaust fan (5), described The electric energy output end of heater switch (17) is connect with the electrical energy inputs of resistance heating rod (2).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201820492667.1U CN208620380U (en)||2018-04-09||2018-04-09||A kind of novel biomass boiler feeding device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201820492667.1U CN208620380U (en)||2018-04-09||2018-04-09||A kind of novel biomass boiler feeding device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN208620380U true CN208620380U (en)||2019-03-19|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201820492667.1U Expired - Fee Related CN208620380U (en)||2018-04-09||2018-04-09||A kind of novel biomass boiler feeding device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN208620380U (en)|
- 2018-04-09 CN CN201820492667.1U patent/CN208620380U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN106568316A (en)||Internal circulation biofuel drying device|
|CN204085068U (en)||A kind of solar energy of built-in circulation air path and air energy barn|
|CN208620380U (en)||A kind of novel biomass boiler feeding device|
|CN205282940U (en)||Heat dissipating device for distribution box|
|CN202836111U (en)||Novel moisture-removing microwave drying device|
|CN207487367U (en)||A kind of pre-heated drying unit of grain processing|
|CN207162929U (en)||A kind of energy-conservation direct-combustion boiler of biomass|
|CN203908259U (en)||Solar power drying device|
|CN206192082U (en)||Inner loop formula biofuel drying device|
|CN205332260U (en)||Novel biomass fuel burning device|
|CN207877556U (en)||A kind of sludge solid waste high-efficiency heat pump dehumidifier|
|CN203375686U (en)||Electric control energy-saving hot wind boiler for drying tea leaves|
|CN201359426Y (en)||Mobile continuous rice dryer|
|CN105202564B (en)||Boiler feeding device|
|CN203718815U (en)||Feeding combustion device for biomass powder fuel boiler|
|CN203454655U (en)||Conveying device capable of drying materials|
|CN209369879U (en)||A kind of more gas source small cogeneration devices|
|CN104344726B (en)||Vanadium goods raw material preheating system|
|CN207350319U (en)||A kind of bagasse boiler intelligently dries low nitrogen burning system|
|CN203518490U (en)||Bran drying system|
|CN207514897U (en)||A kind of hydrofuge, which gathers dust, installs high temperature aid distributing pipe fluidized bed furnace additional|
|CN203348126U (en)||Novel high-speed draught fan device of forced smoke discharging type gas water heater with mechanical exhaust|
|CN210001776U (en)||Kitchen waste machine and auxiliary heating device thereof|
|CN203586732U (en)||Airflow jet box|
|CN208449128U (en)||It is a kind of for producing the gas dispersion apparatus of white carbon black|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20190319
Termination date: 20200409