CN208050788U - A kind of stator processing device - Google PatentsA kind of stator processing device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN208050788U CN208050788U CN201820223307.1U CN201820223307U CN208050788U CN 208050788 U CN208050788 U CN 208050788U CN 201820223307 U CN201820223307 U CN 201820223307U CN 208050788 U CN208050788 U CN 208050788U
- Prior art keywords
- slide plate
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 30
- 238000007493 shaping process Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 22
- 230000001360 synchronised Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 18
- 238000004064 recycling Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 230000001105 regulatory Effects 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000001514 detection method Methods 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000003754 machining Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 description 9
- 239000000047 product Substances 0.000 description 9
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 8
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 5
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000712 assembly Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000001939 inductive effect Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000004080 punching Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 2
- 208000002925 Dental Caries Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 102000006463 Talin Human genes 0.000 description 1
- 108010083809 Talin Proteins 0.000 description 1
- 239000000356 contaminant Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000002950 deficient Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000012467 final product Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010301 surface-oxidation reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a kind of stator processing devices, belong to machining equipment technical field, including workbench（1）And PLC controller, in workbench（1）Upper setting synchronous driving mechanism（2）, in workbench（1）On be also disposed with oil removing mechanism（4）, dial feed structure（3）, reshaping device（5）, welding mechanism（6）, reshaping device（5）, testing agency（7）, classification recovering mechanism（8）；The utility model has the function of automatic oil removing, shaping, welding, shaping, detection, classification recycling etc., and high degree of automation can improve working efficiency, can improve the qualification rate of product.
The utility model belongs to machining equipment technical field, is related to a kind of device of processing stator, more particularly to It is a kind of for stator carry out oil removing, shaping, welding, shaping, detection, sorting processing unit (plant).
Process is processed to stator to relate to carry out the multiple working procedures such as oil removing, shaping, welding, detection to stator, it is existing In technology, each process all separates individually operated；It is such as on 07 21st, 2014 in the applying date, application No. is 201410346599.4 Chinese invention patent discloses motor stator apparatus for shaping, it includes a workbench, on the workbench It is provided with the conveyer belt of a slideway and an intermittent movement for conveying stator, which includes a stator preliminary sectors, the cunning Road is equipped with a punching press reshaping device, a pushing block and one for driving the driving part that pushing block moves back and forth along slideway, the pushing block Positioned at the front end of stator preliminary sectors, which is located at the rear end of stator preliminary sectors, the end of the transmission belt with The position positioned at the other side of stator preliminary sectors of the side vertical connection of stator preliminary sectors, workbench is provided with one first Close to switch and one second close to switch, this first close to switch for detecting whether there is stator to enter stator preliminary sectors, Second stroke close to switch for limiting pushing block is so as to there is a stator to be located at punching press reshaping device when pushing block back moves Underface.
On 04 02nd, 2015 applying date, application No. is 201510153539.5 Chinese invention patents to disclose one kind
Stator bonding machine, including tool, there are three the rotary table of station, each station is equipped with stator tool component, institute It includes being put into station to state three stations, and welding post ejects station, and the welding post is equipped with the compression group for compressing stator Part, the weld assembly for welding stator, the ejection station are equipped with the ejection assembly of ejection stator, and the program passes through setting three A station realizes the seamless connection of welding, improves welding efficiency.
In above-mentioned present technology during to stator processing, each procedure is individually implemented, and cannot synchronize to each work Sequence is processed, therefore when processing, needs worker to be carried between different devices, labor intensity is big, production cost High, low production efficiency.
Utility model content
The purpose of the utility model is to overcome in the prior art, in stator processing, each procedure is individually implemented, no The technical issues of being processed to each process can be synchronized, provide it is a kind of have automatic oil removing, shaping, welding, shaping, detection, The functions such as sorting, having reduces labor intensity and production cost, improves the stator processing device of working efficiency.
In order to solve the above-mentioned technical problem, the utility model provides a kind of stator processing device, including workbench and PLC Controller is arranged the synchronous driving mechanism of synchronous transport workpiece, also sets gradually be useful for removing on the table on the table Oil oil removing mechanism, dial feed structure, for the reshaping device to stator shaping, the welding mechanism for being welded to stator, For to the stator after welding again the reshaping device of shaping, the testing agency for detecting stator quality, for stator return The classification recovering mechanism of receipts, the testing agency include the driving mechanism of laser detector and driving laser detector movement One, the classification recovering mechanism includes fixture one and drives fixture to the driving mechanism two of a movement, and setting on the table is used Conveyer belt one in recycling certified products and waste recovery slot for recycling waste product.
A kind of above-mentioned stator processing device, the synchronous driving mechanism includes the sliding rail being arranged in rack, in cunning Slide plate one and slide plate two are set on rail, the relatively-stationary clamp assembly one in several positions is set on the slide plate one, One and the moveable clamp assembly two of one relative position of clamp assembly, the clamp assembly one and drive are also set up on slide plate two Motivation structure three connects, and regulating mechanism is arranged between clamp assembly one and clamp assembly two.
A kind of above-mentioned stator processing device, the clamp assembly one include the Pneumatic parallel folder I for clamping workpiece And Pneumatic slid platform, Pneumatic slid platform are fixed on slide plate one, Pneumatic parallel folder I is fixed on Pneumatic slid platform.
A kind of above-mentioned stator processing device, the regulating mechanism include the link block one being arranged on slide plate one and set The link block two on slide plate two is set, connecting rod is set on link block one and link block two, in link block one and link block two Between also set up elastomeric element one, limited screw is set in the connecting pin of link block one and connecting rod, is arranged in rack and determines The locating part of two position of slide plate.
A kind of above-mentioned stator processing device, the driving mechanism three include the servo motor that is fixed on the rack and by The lead screw of servo motor driving, is arranged feed screw nut, feed screw nut is fixedly connected with slide plate one on lead screw.
A kind of above-mentioned stator processing device, the oil removing mechanism includes conveyer belt two and baking oven, is arranged in baking oven The top of heating wire and wind turbine, conveyer belt two is arranged in baking oven, and Pneumatic manipulator is arranged in the other end of conveyer belt two.
A kind of above-mentioned stator processing device, the reshaping device includes holder, be arranged on holder two it is parallel Guide post one, between two parallel guide posts one setting prolong the moving member one of the movement of guide post one, moving member one connects with driving mechanism four It connects, mold is set on moving member one, cavity is set in the mold, be arranged for placing on the moving member one The stator placing groove two of stator, is arranged fixed block on the holder, in the cavity jacking block of the setting for top pressure stator, top Block is driven by moving member one.
Further, above-mentioned a kind of stator processing device, the moving member one include sliding panel one and sliding panel two, Connecting rod is set between sliding panel one and sliding panel two, and mold is fixed on moving member one, and driving mechanism four is solid with sliding panel two Fixed connection.
Further, above-mentioned a kind of stator processing device, be arranged between sliding panel one and sliding panel two two it is parallel Moving member two is arranged in guide post two on guide post two, and jacking block is fixed on moving member two, is arranged for determining moving member on holder The locating rod of two shift positions.
A kind of above-mentioned stator processing device, the welding mechanism include holder two and the weldering that is fixed on holder two Driving mechanism five is arranged in rifle on the table, and the driving mechanism five is connect with holder two, and stator is arranged on the table and puts Slot three is set, clamp system is set on the stator placing groove three.Clamp system includes horizontal-clamping component and longitudinal clamping Component can simultaneously clamp on stator with longitudinal direction from horizontal direction in this way, be conducive to welding gun and welded respectively from both sides.
Compared with prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are：1, the utility model is by being arranged synchronous driving Mechanism, can be with constantly synchronous transport stator, and the effect realized multiple processes while processed, while transferring can improve in this way Working efficiency；2, reshaping device is arranged in the utility model, and shaping excellent in efficiency can improve stator quality；3, it is welded by being arranged Mechanism can weld stator piece；4, by the way that testing agency and classification recovering mechanism is arranged, stator can be examined It surveys, and classification recycling is carried out to the stator after detection, the qualification rate of product can be improved.
Description of the drawings
Fig. 1 is the front view of the utility model.
Fig. 2 is the vertical view of the utility model.
Fig. 3 is one of stereogram of the utility model.
Fig. 4 is the two of the stereogram of the utility model.
Fig. 5 is the utility model synchronous driving mechanism stereogram.
Fig. 6 is the portions A enlarged diagram in Fig. 5.
Fig. 7 is the utility model synchronous driving mechanism vertical view.
Fig. 8 the utility model reshaping device front views.
Fig. 9 is utility model reshaping device vertical view.
Figure 10 the utility model reshaping device stereograms.
Figure 11 is the portions B enlarged diagram in Figure 10.
Figure 12 is the portions C enlarged diagram in Fig. 4.
Drawing reference numeral explanation：1- workbench,
2- synchronous drivings mechanism, 201- racks, 202- sliding rails, 203- slide plates one, 204- slide plates two, 205- clamp assemblies One, 206- clamp assemblies two, 207- link blocks one, 208- link blocks two, 209- connecting rods, 210- elastomeric elements one, 211- limits Position screw, 212- limited blocks, 213- driving mechanisms three, the Pneumatic parallel folders of 2051-, 2052- Pneumatic slid platforms,
3- dial feeds structure,
4- oil removings mechanism, 401- conveyer belts two, 402- baking ovens, 403- Pneumatic manipulators,
5- reshaping devices, 501- holders, 502- guide posts one, 503- moving members one, 504- molds, 505- cavitys, 506- are fixed Sub- placing groove two, 507- fixed blocks, 508- jacking blocks, 509- locating rods, 5010- driving mechanisms four, 5031- sliding panels one, 5032- Sliding panel two, 5033- connecting rods, 5034- guide posts two, 5035- moving members two, 5036- guide sleeves one, 5037- guide sleeves two,
6- welding mechanisms, 601- holders two, 602- welding guns, 603- driving mechanisms five, 604- stators placing groove three, 605- folders Tight mechanism,
7- testing agencies, 701- driving mechanisms one, 702- laser detectors,
8- recovering mechanisms, 801- fixtures one, 802- driving mechanisms two, 803- conveyer belts one, 804- waste recovery slots.
Specific implementation mode
In order to make the purpose of the utility model, technical solutions and advantages more clearly understood, below in conjunction with attached drawing and implementation Example, is further elaborated utility model.It should be appreciated that specific embodiment described herein is only used to explain this Utility model is not used to limit the utility model.
On the contrary, the utility model cover it is any be defined by the claims do in the spirit and scope of the utility model Replacement, modification, equivalent method and scheme.Further, right below in order to make the public have a better understanding the utility model It is detailed to describe some specific detail sections in the datail description of the utility model.It will be understood by those skilled in the art that not having The description of these detail sections can also understand the utility model completely.
A kind of stator processing device as shown in Figures 1 to 4, including workbench 1 and PLC controller, set on workbench 1 The synchronous driving mechanism 2 for setting synchronous transport workpiece also sets gradually the oil removing mechanism 4 for being useful for oil removing, turntable on workbench 1 Feed mechanism 3, for the reshaping device 5 to stator shaping, the welding mechanism 6 for being welded to stator, for after to welding The stator reshaping device 5 of shaping, the testing agency 7 for detecting stator quality, the classification recycling for being recycled to stator again Mechanism 8.Testing agency 7 includes laser detector 702 and drives the driving mechanism 1 of laser detector movement, laser detection Whether the shape that device 702 can accurately detect stator complies with standard, and information is transmitted to PLC controller, driving mechanism 1 Laser detector 702 can be driven to move.Classification recovering mechanism 8 includes fixture 1 and drives fixture to the driving of one 801 movements The conveyer belt 1 for recycling certified products and the waste recovery for recycling waste product is arranged in mechanism 2 802 on workbench 1 Slot 804.As long as staff is placed on the stator that needs are processed in oil removing mechanism 4, in oil removing mechanism 4, stator surface Oil stain removal, after the completion of oil removing, so that it may stator is placed on dial feed structure 3, realize automatic conveying stator, it is synchronous Transport mechanism 2 is transported to stator on corresponding station, is such as sent on reshaping device 5 and carries out shaping to stator, after shaping, then send It is welded to welding mechanism 6, carries out shaping after welding again, being then sent through testing agency after shaping is detected；Work as laser detection When device 702 detects that stator is defective work, PLC controller can control driving mechanism 2 802, and driving mechanism 2 802 drives Fixture 1 makes fixture 1 that stator is placed in waste recovery slot 804；When laser detector 702 detects that stator is When certified products, PLC controller can control driving mechanism 2 802, and driving mechanism 2 802 drives fixture to 1, makes fixture one 801 stators are placed on conveyer belt 1 for recycling certified products stator, realize the classification recycling of product.It thus can be certainly It is dynamic that a series of automation mechanized operations such as oil removing, shaping, welding, shaping, detection are carried out to stator, not only improve production efficiency, but also energy Ensure final product quality, labor intensity can be reduced, reduce production cost.
As shown in Figs. 5 to 7, synchronous driving mechanism 2 includes the sliding rail 202 being arranged in rack 201, is set on sliding rail 202 Slide plate 1 and slide plate 2 204 are set, the relatively-stationary clamp assembly in several positions one is set on the slide plate 1 205, one and the moveable clamp assembly 2 206 of one 205 relative position of clamp assembly are also set up on slide plate 2 204, it is described Clamp assembly 1 include Pneumatic parallel folder I 2051 and Pneumatic slid platform 2052 for clamping workpiece, Pneumatic slid platform 2052 is solid It is scheduled on slide plate 1, Pneumatic parallel folder I 2051 is fixed on Pneumatic slid platform 2052.Clamp assembly 1 and driving mechanism three 213 connections, clamp assembly 1 are arranged 2 to 10, multiple workpiece may be implemented in this way and synchronize movement, make all works One station of part synchronizing moving.
As shown in Figs. 5 to 7, regulating mechanism, regulating mechanism are set between clamp assembly 1 and clamp assembly 2 206 Can be when clamp assembly 1 move, distance between alignment jig component 1 and clamp assembly 2 206, in this way, can be with Clamp assembly 2 206 is reduced at a distance from the workpiece station between adjacent clamp assembly 1, you can to reduce entire stator The total length of processing unit (plant), and the synchronous driving of workpiece may be implemented, there is the space for saving device, and material can be saved Material.
The regulating mechanism includes the link block 1 being arranged on slide plate 1 and the connection being arranged on slide plate 2 204 Connecting rod 209 is arranged in block 2 208 on link block 1 and link block 2 208, and connecting rod 209 is for connecting link block one 207 and link block 2 208, elastomeric element 1 is also set up between link block 1 and link block 2 208, in link block one 207 are arranged limited screw 211 with the connecting pin of connecting rod 209, and limited screw 211 is for adjusting link block 1 and link block Spacing between 2 208；The locating part for determining 2 204 position of slide plate is set in rack 201, as the locating part is set as limiting Block 212, limited block 212 are used to determine the position when movement of link block 2 208, make clamp assembly 2 206 when stopping mobile, position In the top of associated workpiece.In this way, when link block 1 is moved to 2 208 direction of link block, link block 1 can band Dynamic link block 2 208 moves together, and when link block 2 208 is acted on by limited block 212, link block 2 208 stops movement, makes Clamp assembly 2 206 is located at the top of corresponding station, convenient for workpiece is put down.And link block 1 continues to link block 2 208 Direction is moved, and elastomeric element 1 is squeezed, when link block 1 drives clamp assembly 1 to move above corresponding station, Link block 1 stops movement.On the contrary, when set, link block 1 is moved to negative direction, at this moment, due to elastomeric element one 210 elastic recoverys make link block 1 be opened for 2 208 points with link block, keep initial distance, reply original state.
As shown in figure 5, driving mechanism 3 213 includes the servo motor being fixed in rack 201 and is driven by servo motor Lead screw, feed screw nut is set on lead screw, feed screw nut is fixedly connected with slide plate 1, in this way, servo motor work, just Slide plate 1 and clamp assembly 1 can be driven to move.
Driving mechanism 3 213 may be set to be：Setting is fixed on the servo motor on slide plate 1 first, in servo Gear is set in the rotation axis of motor, tooth is set in rack 201, gear is matched with a tooth, in this way, working as servo motor work To make, gear can be made to be rotated on tooth, driving slide plate 1 moves, meanwhile, drive fixture to the movement of component 1, fixture group In the process of moving, clamp assembly 2 206 is also mobile simultaneously under the action of elastomeric element 1 for part 1.
As shown in Figures 1 to 4, oil removing mechanism 4 includes conveyer belt 2 401 and baking oven 402, and heating wire is arranged in baking oven 402 And wind turbine, the top of conveyer belt 2 401 are arranged in baking oven 402, in this way, when stator is placed on conveyer belt 2 401, transmit Stator is sent to baking oven 402 by band 2 401, the air-flow generated using the heat and wind turbine of heating wire in baking oven 402, stator table There is oil stain removal in face.Pneumatic manipulator 403 is set in the other end of conveyer belt 2 401, the stator after oil removing is sent to turntable On feed mechanism 3, dial feed structure 3 is used for transmission workpiece.
Oil removing mechanism 4 may be set to be high-frequency induction heating machine, since high-frequency induction heating machine heating temperature is high, and It is non-contact thermal, heating speed is fast, and the surface oxidation of heating object is few；Homogeneous heating can reach and rapidly remove stator The purpose of surface and oil contaminant.
As shown in Figs. 8 to 11, reshaping device 5 includes holder 501, and two parallel guide posts one are arranged on holder 501 502, between two parallel guide posts 1 setting prolong the moving member 1 of the movement of guide post 1, moving member 1 and driving Mechanism 4 5010 connects, and driving mechanism 4 5010 drives moving member 1 to be moved on guide post 1.On moving member 1 Mold 504 is set, cavity 505 is set in mold 504, the shape of cavity 505 is consistent with the shape of the stator of shaping is needed, Stator placing groove 2 506 for placing stator is set on moving member 1, fixed block 507 is set on holder 501, it is fixed Block 507 is arranged in the side of stator placing groove 506, and opposite with cavity 505, fixed block 507 is fixedly connected with holder 501, works as mould When tool 504 is moved to 507 direction of fixed block, fixed block 507 makes stator pressure for the stator on top pressure stator placing groove 2 506 Enter into cavity 505.Jacking block 508 of the setting for top pressure stator in cavity 505, jacking block 508 are driven by moving member 1, For the stator in cavity 505 to be ejected, in this way, stator rate of withdraw is fast, working efficiency can be improved.
As further improvement of the utility model measure, moving member 1 includes sliding panel 1 and sliding panel two 5032, guide sleeve 1 is respectively set on sliding panel 1 and sliding panel 2 5032, guide sleeve 1 can be in guide post one It is slided on 502.Connecting rod 5033 is set between sliding panel 1 and sliding panel 2 5032, and connecting rod 5033 is for connecting cunning Movable plate 1 and sliding panel 2 5032 simultaneously determine the relative position between sliding panel 1 and sliding panel 2 5032, mold 504 are fixed on sliding panel 1, and driving mechanism 4 5010 is fixedly connected with sliding panel 2 5032.
As further improvement of the utility model measure, it is arranged two between sliding panel 1 and sliding panel 2 5032 Moving member 2 5035 is arranged in a parallel guide post 2 5034 on guide post 2 5034, and guide sleeve two is arranged on moving member 2 5035 5037, guide sleeve 2 5037 can slide on guide post 2 5034, and jacking block 508 is fixed on moving member 2 5035, on holder 501 Locating rod 509 for determining 2 5035 shift position of moving member is set, and locating rod 509 can be with the shifting of limits compression aspect 2 5035 Dynamic distance.
As shown in Fig. 4, Figure 12, welding mechanism 6 includes holder 2 601 and the welding gun 602 being fixed on holder 2 601, weldering Rifle 602 is set as argon-arc welding gun, and driving mechanism 5 603, the driving mechanism 5 603 and holder two are arranged on workbench 1 601 connections, are arranged stator placing groove 3 604 on workbench 1, and for placing stator, folder is arranged on stator placing groove 3 604 Tight mechanism 605, clamp system 605 includes horizontal-clamping component and longitudinal clamping component, when stator is placed on stator placing groove three After on 604, clamp system 605 can simultaneously clamp on stator with longitudinal direction from horizontal direction, be conducive to welding gun and distinguish from both sides It is carried out at the same time welding, improves product quality.
The utility model embodiment is explained in detail above in conjunction with attached drawing, but the utility model is not limited to Embodiment is stated, to those skilled in the art, can also be made under the premise of not departing from the utility model several Variations and modifications, these also should be regarded as belonging to the scope of protection of the utility model.
1. a kind of stator processing device, including workbench（1）And PLC controller, it is characterised in that：In workbench（1）Upper setting The synchronous driving mechanism of synchronous transport workpiece（2）, in workbench（1）On also set gradually the oil removing mechanism for being useful for oil removing（4）, Dial feed structure（3）, for the reshaping device to stator shaping（5）, welding mechanism for being welded to stator（6）, be used for To the reshaping device of the shaping again of the stator after welding（5）, testing agency for detecting stator quality（7）, for stator The classification recovering mechanism of recycling（8）, the testing agency（7）Including laser detector（702）It is moved with driving laser detector Dynamic driving mechanism one（701）, the classification recovering mechanism（8）Including fixture one（801）With drive fixture to one（801）It is mobile Driving mechanism two（802）, in workbench（1）The upper conveyer belt one being arranged for recycling certified products（803）With it is useless for recycling The waste recovery slot of product（804）.
2. a kind of stator processing device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The synchronous driving mechanism（2）Packet It includes and is arranged in rack（201）On sliding rail（202）, in sliding rail（202）Upper setting slide plate one（203）With slide plate two（204）, institute The slide plate one stated（203）The relatively-stationary clamp assembly in upper several positions of setting one（205）, in slide plate two（204）On also set Set one and clamp assembly one（205）The moveable clamp assembly of relative position two（206）, the clamp assembly one（205） With driving mechanism three（213）Connection, in clamp assembly one（205）With clamp assembly two（206）Between regulating mechanism is set.
3. a kind of stator processing device according to claim 2, it is characterised in that：The clamp assembly one（205）Packet Include the Pneumatic parallel folder I for clamping workpiece（2051）And Pneumatic slid platform（2052）, Pneumatic slid platform（2052）It is fixed on slide plate one （203）On, Pneumatic parallel folder I（2051）It is fixed on Pneumatic slid platform（2052）On.
4. a kind of stator processing device according to claim 2, it is characterised in that：The regulating mechanism includes that setting exists Slide plate one（203）On link block one（207）With setting in slide plate two（204）On link block two（208）, in link block one （207）With link block two（208）Upper setting connecting rod（209）, in link block one（207）With link block two（208）Between also set Set elastomeric element one（210）, in link block one（207）With connecting rod（209）Connecting pin be arranged limited screw（211）, in machine Frame（201）Upper setting determines slide plate two（204）The locating part of position.
5. a kind of stator processing device according to claim 2, it is characterised in that：The driving mechanism three（213）Packet It includes and is fixed on rack（201）On servo motor and by servo motor drive lead screw, feed screw nut, lead screw are set on lead screw Nut and slide plate one（203）It is fixedly connected.
6. a kind of stator processing device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The oil removing mechanism（4）Including passing Send band two（401）And baking oven（402）, in conveyer belt two（401）The other end be arranged Pneumatic manipulator（403）.
7. a kind of stator processing device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The reshaping device（5）Including branch Frame（501）, in holder（501）Two parallel guide posts one of upper setting（502）, two parallel guide posts one（502）Between be arranged Prolong guide post one（502）Mobile moving member one（503）, moving member one（503）With driving mechanism four（5010）Connection, in moving member One（503）Upper setting mold（504）, in the mold（504）Middle setting cavity（505）, in the moving member one（503） The upper stator placing groove two being arranged for placing stator（506）, in the holder（501）Upper setting fixed block（507）, in chamber Body（505）Jacking block of the interior setting for top pressure stator（508）, jacking block（508）By moving member one（503）Driving.
8. a kind of stator processing device according to claim 7, it is characterised in that：The moving member one（503）Including Sliding panel one（5031）With sliding panel two（5032）, in sliding panel one（5031）With sliding panel two（5032）Between connecting rod is set （5033）, mold（504）It is fixed on moving member one（503）On, driving mechanism four（5010）With sliding panel two（5032）It is fixed to connect It connects.
9. a kind of stator processing device according to claim 7, it is characterised in that：In sliding panel one（5031）And sliding panel Two（5032）Between be arranged two parallel guide posts two（5034）, in guide post two（5034）Upper setting moving member two（5035）, top Block（508）It is fixed on moving member two（5035）On, in holder（501）It is upper to be arranged for determining moving member two（5035）Shift position Locating rod（509）.
10. a kind of stator processing device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The welding mechanism（6）Including branch Frame two（601）Be fixed on holder two（601）On welding gun（602）, in workbench（1）Upper setting driving mechanism five（603）, institute The driving mechanism five stated（603）With holder two（601）Connection, in workbench（1）Upper setting stator placing groove three（604）, institute The stator placing groove three stated（604）Upper setting clamp system（605）.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201820223307.1U CN208050788U (en)||2018-02-08||2018-02-08||A kind of stator processing device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201820223307.1U CN208050788U (en)||2018-02-08||2018-02-08||A kind of stator processing device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN208050788U true CN208050788U (en)||2018-11-06|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201820223307.1U Expired - Fee Related CN208050788U (en)||2018-02-08||2018-02-08||A kind of stator processing device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN208050788U (en)|
Cited By (1)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN110595534A (en) *||2019-08-14||2019-12-20||瑞斯恩智能科技(苏州)有限公司||Automatic detection device for stator and rotor|
- 2018-02-08 CN CN201820223307.1U patent/CN208050788U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
Cited By (1)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN110595534A (en) *||2019-08-14||2019-12-20||瑞斯恩智能科技(苏州)有限公司||Automatic detection device for stator and rotor|
|CN104526743A (en)||PCB-V groove cutting device|
|CN205039672U (en)||Motor is orbitd and is pressed rotor shaft unit|
|CN108296377A (en)||A kind of stator processing device|
|CN107931837B (en)||Automatic welding processing technology for solar photovoltaic module|
|CN105245063A (en)||Apparatus of pressing rotor spindle during motor circling|
|CN208050788U (en)||A kind of stator processing device|
|CN203140557U (en)||Sash material punching production line for aluminum doors and aluminum windows|
|CN202539816U (en)||Automatic laser carving machine|
|CN111337999A (en)||Automatic attack tooth check out test set|
|CN105668222A (en)||Conveying device and method for conveying strip-shaped workpieces|
|CN110884072A (en)||Product water gap separator|
|CN104466224A (en)||Battery hot-pressing equipment|
|CN207209164U (en)||A kind of steel disc handling equipment|
|CN206869191U (en)||A kind of automatic milling and crushing machine|
|CN104441502A (en)||Single-working-platform and double-shearing-production-line type piece shearing machine and production process|
|CN202317427U (en)||Clamping mechanism and electric eye contraposition spot welding machine thereof|
|CN107984192A (en)||Machine shaft top gear press-in device and its pressing method|
|CN209273998U (en)||A kind of tread plate welding processing structure on pallet|
|CN204263476U (en)||Single workbench double-shear pipeline system sheet clipping machine|
|CN204505373U (en)||A kind of PCB-V groove cutter sweep|
|CN212008978U (en)||Automatic attack tooth check out test set|
|CN210937722U (en)||Feeder for laser cutting equipment|
|CN211728179U (en)||Automatic assembling equipment for joint bearing|
|CN213568412U (en)||Multi-station conveying manipulator mechanism|
|CN212620624U (en)||Pipe end forming online detection device|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20181106
Termination date: 20200208
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|