CN207706929U - A kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system - Google PatentsA kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN207706929U CN207706929U CN201721884020.5U CN201721884020U CN207706929U CN 207706929 U CN207706929 U CN 207706929U CN 201721884020 U CN201721884020 U CN 201721884020U CN 207706929 U CN207706929 U CN 207706929U
- Prior art keywords
- septic tank
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000003973 irrigation Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 33
- 230000002262 irrigation Effects 0.000 title claims abstract description 33
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 238000005086 pumping Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 claims description 10
- 239000004746 geotextile Substances 0.000 claims description 9
- 239000010410 layer Substances 0.000 claims description 9
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 239000002365 multiple layer Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 5
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 4
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000010802 sludge Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000005119 centrifugation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000007781 pre-processing Methods 0.000 description 2
- 241001464837 Viridiplantae Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002244 precipitate Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000001376 precipitating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000001131 transforming Effects 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02A—TECHNOLOGIES FOR ADAPTATION TO CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02A20/00—Water conservation; Efficient water supply; Efficient water use
- Y02A20/108—Rainwater harvesting
The utility model is related to a kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation systems, including rainwater-collecting unit, it is connected to the Prefabricated combined septic tank of rainwater-collecting unit lower part and the rainwater water cell set on Prefabricated combined septic tank lower part, the Prefabricated combined septic tank is connect by water inlet pipe with rainwater water cell, the rainwater water cell connects irrigation pipe, the irrigation pipe end connects nozzle, the irrigation pipe is equipped with water pumping mechanism and humiture induced electricity magnet valve, temperature and humidity based on air carries out the keying of control valve, it is arranged as required to corresponding temperature and humidity, when reaching set temperature and humidity, switch is opened, carry out automatic water jetting.The utility model is a kind of easy to use, and the overpass rainwater collection irrigation system of sprinkler irrigation is carried out using rainwater, can be irrigated the plant of greenbelt under overpass and discharge pressure.
The utility model is related to rain collecting and utilize technical field, and in particular to a kind of overpass rainwater catchment system filling Irrigate system.
With the continuous improvement of national economy, Chinese urbanization speed is constantly improving, and overpass is increasingly becoming city The major trunk roads of incity easy access, many cities have been that overpass stands in great numbers.The width of roadway of some overpass can reach To tens meters, so big overpass road surface, the rainwater that can be collected into are considerable.Currently, the rainwater in overpass be all into Enter storm-water system, not only wasted rainwater resource, but also increases the pressure of downstream drainage system against rain.And in overpass Following plant is difficult to be poured by rainwater due to blocking, and is essentially all to be poured by irrigator, not only inconvenient, Er Qiezeng Add manpower and financial resources, somewhat expensive to influence traffic and environment, it is poor to pour effect.Some local drainings by overpass at present Cistern is guided to be poured, but effect is not very good, encounters the season of rainy interval time length, water storage deficiency is difficult to provide It irrigates.Additionally, there are some technologies in irrigating plant needs can not reasonably realize automation control, need artificial control Poured, also encountered during collecting rainwater heavy rain collection system setting it is not reasonable, cause collection system can not Normal operation.Therefore, according to drawbacks described above, there is an urgent need for develop a kind of a kind of pouring system of the plant landscape simple possible under overpass System.
Utility model content
The purpose of this utility model is exactly to solve the above-mentioned problems and provides a kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation System.
The purpose of this utility model is achieved through the following technical solutions：
A kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system, including rainwater-collecting unit, be connected under rainwater-collecting unit The Prefabricated combined septic tank in portion and rainwater water cell set on Prefabricated combined septic tank lower part, the Prefabricated combined septic tank pass through water inlet pipe and rain water storage Water unit connects, and the rainwater water cell connects irrigation pipe, and the irrigation pipe end connects nozzle, and the irrigation pipe is equipped with Water pumping mechanism and humiture induced electricity magnet valve, the temperature and humidity based on air carry out the keying of control valve, as needed Corresponding temperature and humidity is set, and when reaching set temperature and humidity, switch is opened, and automatic water jetting is carried out.
Further, the rainwater-collecting unit be in infundibulate, for collecting overhead bridge floor rainwater, when collecting rainwater by Some impurity particles can be screened in centrifugation force effect.
Further, the Prefabricated combined septic tank is in drum-shaped, and the side of Prefabricated combined septic tank is rectangular or circular equipped with upper layer and lower layer Overflow port, lower layer's overflow port inner wall are arranged geotextiles, are conducive in rainfall, and rainwater is by the geotextiles filtering in Prefabricated combined septic tank Rainwater water cell is flowed into collecting pipe, and by water inlet pipe, when encountering heavy rain, extra rainwater is from the overflow of Hanging Basket top It goes out.
Further, filter screen is set in the rainwater water cell, and lower part is equipped with blowdown valve, in the regular period, opens Blowdown valve exhausts the impurity in rainwater storage box.
Further, the filter screen is made of multiple layer metal filter screen, and layer 2-3 is arranged, and metal filtration screen distance is 0.05-0.15mm。
Further, the water pumping mechanism is feed pump.
Further, the nozzle is 3600Insufflation showerhead is rotated, the plant below overpass can be poured without dead angle.
The utility model is difficult to Collection utilization problem for overpass rainwater on road surface, develops a kind of overpass rainwater-collecting profit With irrigation system, have the advantages that：
1, the utility model rainwater-collecting unit makes the collection that funnel shaped is conducive to rainwater, is relied on during collecting Centrifugation force effect can reach efficiently separating for rainwater and impurity.
2, the utility model connects Prefabricated combined septic tank below rain collector, is blocked to prevent locking system storm sewer, It can be used as the pre-processing of rainwater.The side of Hanging Basket is provided with rectangular or circular hole, and lower part inner wall is provided with soil Work cloth, when rainfall, rainwater enters collecting pipe canal system after the filtering of the geotextiles of Hanging Basket and unites, when encountering heavy rain, geotechnique When the filtering traffic of cloth cannot be met into the rainwater flow of Hanging Basket, extra rainwater is gone out from the top half overflow of Hanging Basket.
3, the utility model is provided with blowdown valve in the storage device bottom of rainwater, in this way when rainwater stores, for a long time Standing bottom can have the precipitations such as sludge, over a period to come open blowdown valve will precipitate etc. discharge.
4, humiture induced electricity magnet valve is arranged in irrigation pipe in the utility model, is according to the temperature and humidity decision in air No unlatching switch, is set as needed temperature and humidity, when reaching set temperature and humidity valve unlatching is irrigated.
5, the Irrigation shower head of the utility model uses rotary nozzle, can be without the plant poured under overpass at dead angle, this is It unites easy to operate, it is easy to use.
Description of the drawings
Fig. 1 is the overall structure diagram of Tthe utility model system；
Fig. 2 is the structural schematic diagram of the utility model Prefabricated combined septic tank；
In figure：1- rainwater-collecting units；2- Prefabricated combined septic tanks；21- overflow ports；22- geotextiles；3- water inlet pipes；4- rainwater is deposited Storage unit；5- filter screens；6- blowdown valves；7- irrigation pipes；8- humiture induced electricity magnet valves；9- feed pumps；10- nozzles.
Specific implementation mode
The utility model is described in detail in the following with reference to the drawings and specific embodiments, it is clear that described embodiment is only It is a part of the embodiment of the utility model, instead of all the embodiments.Based on the embodiments of the present invention, do not doing Go out other all embodiments obtained under the premise of creative work, belongs to the range of the utility model protection.
As shown in Figure 1, 2, a kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system, including collect stormwater unit 1, by-pass filtration Prefabricated combined septic tank 2,2 top half of Prefabricated combined septic tank is provided with overflow port 21, and lower half portion is provided with geotextiles 22, is collecting rainwater Carry out by-pass filtration.Rainwater is guided into rainwater storage unit 4 by water inlet pipe 3, filter screen 5 is set in rainwater storage unit 4 With blowdown valve 6.The irrigation pipe 7 of system setting reaches the middle and lower part of rainwater storage unit 4, prevents base sludge etc. from blocking irrigation pipe 7, humiture induced electricity magnet valve 8 and feed pump 9 are set on irrigation pipe 7, and nozzle 10 is arranged in 7 end of irrigation pipe.
Further particularly, the Prefabricated combined septic tank 2 being arranged in system is blocked to prevent locking system storm sewer, simultaneously also It can be as the pre-processing of rainwater.The side of Prefabricated combined septic tank 2 is provided with rectangular or circular overflow port 21, is set in lower part inner wall It is equipped with geotextiles 22.When rainfall, rainwater enters collecting pipe canal after the geotextiles 22 of Prefabricated combined septic tank 2 filter.When encountering heavy rain When, when the filtering traffic of geotextiles 22 cannot be met into the rainwater flow of Hanging Basket, the first half of the extra rainwater from Hanging Basket Overflow is divided to go out.
The filter screen 5 that rainwater storage unit 4 is arranged is metal twine, is generally arranged 2~3 layers, and metal mesh wire hole diameter is 0.1mm or so periodically carries out replacement filter screen, prevents impurity etc. from blocking pipeline.4 bottom of rainwater storage unit is provided with blowdown Valve 6, the discharge of sludge precipitated for a long time for bottom etc..
Humiture induced electricity magnet valve 8 be temperature, humidity integration Inductance valve, can according to the temperature and humidity in air into Row control, carries out automatic electromagnetic control, temperature and humidity is set as needed, when reaching one of parameter, valve opening is drawn The rainwater in rainwater storage unit is taken to be irrigated.
Concrete operating principle is：
The rainwater on overpass road surface is collected by infundibulate rainwater-collecting unit, will be miscellaneous by first level filtering device Prefabricated combined septic tank Matter filters, and rainwater flows to rainwater storage unit through water inlet pipe, and rainwater storage is provided with secondary filtration net, and filter screen is by multiple layer metal Twine forms, and is carefully filtered to rainwater, and rainwater storage box is arrived in the opposite raising of filtered Rainwater Quality, storage to process twice In, the bottom of rainwater storage box is provided with blowdown valve, rainwater is stood for a long time to be needed in impurity such as bottom precipitating sludges It periodically turns on blowdown valve and carries out blowdown, humiture induced electricity magnet valve is set in irrigation pipe, when the temperature and humidity for reaching setting One of parameter in range, valve opening system starts, after pouring green plants reach certain temperature and humidity, Switch is closed, system finishing work.It irrigates and uses 360 ° of rotary nozzles, it can be without the irrigating plant at dead angle.
Above said content is only the basic explanation under this design, and is appointed according to made by the technical solution of the utility model What equivalent transformation, all should belong to the protection range of the utility model.
1. a kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system, which is characterized in that including rainwater-collecting unit (1), be connected to rain The Prefabricated combined septic tank (2) of water collector unit (1) lower part and the rainwater water cell (4) for being set to Prefabricated combined septic tank (2) lower part, described section Dirty Hanging Basket (2) is connect by water inlet pipe (3) with rainwater water cell (4), rainwater water cell (4) the connection irrigation pipe (7), Irrigation pipe (7) the end connection nozzle (10), the irrigation pipe (7) are equipped with water pumping mechanism and humiture induced electricity magnet valve (8)。
2. a kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the rainwater collection It is in infundibulate to collect unit (1), for collecting overhead bridge floor rainwater.
3. a kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system according to claim 1, which is characterized in that described section of dirty extension Basket (2) is in drum-shaped, and the side of Prefabricated combined septic tank (2) is equipped with that upper layer and lower layer is rectangular or circular overflow port (21), lower layer's overflow port (21) inner wall setting geotextiles (22).
4. a kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the rain water storage Setting filter screen (5) in water unit (4), lower part are equipped with blowdown valve (6).
5. a kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system according to claim 4, which is characterized in that the filter screen (5) it is made of multiple layer metal filter screen, layer 2-3 is set, metal filtration screen distance is 0.05-0.15mm.
6. a kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the water pumper Structure is feed pump (9).
7. a kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system according to claim 1, which is characterized in that the nozzle (10) it is 360 ° of rotation insufflation showerheads.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721884020.5U CN207706929U (en)||2017-12-28||2017-12-28||A kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721884020.5U CN207706929U (en)||2017-12-28||2017-12-28||A kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN207706929U true CN207706929U (en)||2018-08-10|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201721884020.5U Expired - Fee Related CN207706929U (en)||2017-12-28||2017-12-28||A kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN207706929U (en)|
- 2017-12-28 CN CN201721884020.5U patent/CN207706929U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN209234526U (en)||A kind of rainwater-collecting irrigation of garden landscape recirculated water|
|CN206042992U (en)||A kind of catchwork irrigation energy-conservation gardens system|
|CN209585257U (en)||A kind of sponge urban rainwater recovery system|
|CN205676965U (en)||A kind of sponge urban rainwater collection reuse means|
|CN106836372A (en)||Sponge roof rainwater collection utilizes system|
|CN111851638A (en)||Town road rainwater reutilization system|
|CN206658715U (en)||Greenbelt pours structure under overpass|
|CN206061748U (en)||Urban green space automatic-watering equipment|
|CN209308147U (en)||A kind of urban road receipts drainage structure|
|CN105297645B (en)||A kind of stagnant storage of sponge urban rainwater oozes uses heat-extraction system pipe fitting and its construction method only|
|CN208286081U (en)||A kind of treegarden irrigation system that can be water-saving|
|CN207211247U (en)||Sponge roof rainwater collection utilizes system|
|CN205357488U (en)||A irrigation equipment for roof greening lawn|
|CN108056004A (en)||A kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system|
|CN207706929U (en)||A kind of overpass rainwater catchment system irrigation system|
|CN107524222A (en)||With abandoned stream, cut dirty and automatic cleaning function rain inlet structure|
|CN210031499U (en)||Bridge drainage system|
|CN209323600U (en)||A kind of overpass rainwater collection and utilization device|
|CN207727713U (en)||A kind of intelligent multi-directional drainage system of Roads in Residential Area|
|CN106917473B (en)||A kind of rainwater recycle method of photovoltaic greening composite roof|
|CN104975644A (en)||Special pipe storage system for road initial rainwater|
|CN208072576U (en)||Sponge urban rainwater purification collection system|
|CN206308615U (en)||A kind of irrigation system of the unpowered nothing based on overpass originally water consume|
|CN203741981U (en)||Rainwater split flow distribution device|
|CN205688539U (en)||Subdistrict greening intelligent rain water utilization apparatus|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20180810
Termination date: 20181228