CN207664695U - Solar charger - Google PatentsSolar charger Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN207664695U CN207664695U CN201721884474.2U CN201721884474U CN207664695U CN 207664695 U CN207664695 U CN 207664695U CN 201721884474 U CN201721884474 U CN 201721884474U CN 207664695 U CN207664695 U CN 207664695U
- Prior art keywords
- solar panel
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 241000252254 Catostomidae Species 0.000 claims abstract description 23
- 229910052744 lithium Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 abstract description 4
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 5
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000003086 colorant Substances 0.000 description 1
- 125000004122 cyclic group Chemical group 0.000 description 1
- 238000004146 energy storage Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000605 extraction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003993 interaction Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001788 irregular Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229910001416 lithium ion Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000002834 transmittance Methods 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02E—REDUCTION OF GREENHOUSE GAS [GHG] EMISSIONS, RELATED TO ENERGY GENERATION, TRANSMISSION OR DISTRIBUTION
- Y02E10/00—Energy generation through renewable energy sources
- Y02E10/50—Photovoltaic [PV] energy
The utility model provides a kind of solar charger, including shell, the solar panel positioned at the shell wherein one end and sucker and the power output interface positioned at the shell other end；For the sucker in annular shape, the solar panel is rounded and is nested in the sucker.The solar energy of absorption can be converted to electric energy and electric energy is exported to the electrical equipment being electrically connected therewith or electric energy internal reservoir by the utility model, only its solar panel need to be adsorbed onto on the good material of the translucency such as glass towards the sun and by the fixation of its sucker and can form emergency power supply, have the characteristics that environmental-friendly, easy to carry and use is simple.
The utility model is related to charging technique field more particularly to a kind of solar chargers.
With the development of science and technology, the popularity rate of the mobile terminals such as mobile phone, tablet computer is higher and higher, have become most of The requirement of people's work, life.Current generation, people get used to playing games by mobile phone or tablet computer, listen to music, See the amusements such as video, the human-computer interaction time is increasingly longer, and therefore, mobile phone or tablet computer as electrical equipment easy to produce continuous The screen of the problem of boat ability does not catch up with demand, especially mobile phone is increasing to cause its power consumption rate to be getting faster.
In the prior art, charger baby can be carried and give the electrical equipments electric energy supplement such as mobile phone or tablet computer, still Charger baby is also required to charge in advance, and electricity exhausts and forgets that the charger baby of charging can not also provide power supply.In consideration of it, it is really necessary to A kind of solar charger that can be charged at any time using solar energy is provided to overcome drawbacks described above.
【Utility model content】
The purpose of this utility model be to provide it is a kind of can convert the solar energy of absorption to electric energy and it is easy to carry too Positive energy charger.
To achieve the goals above, the utility model provides a kind of solar charger, including shell, is located at the shell The wherein solar panel Yu sucker of one end and the power output interface positioned at the shell other end；The sucker is in circle Ring-type, the solar panel is rounded and is nested in the sucker.
In a preferred embodiment, further include be contained in the shell and respectively with the solar panel and The accumulator that the power output interface is connected.
In a preferred embodiment, further include being set on the shell and being located at institute with the power output interface State the indicator light of shell the same end.
In a preferred embodiment, the accumulator is lithium rechargeable battery.
In a preferred embodiment, the indicator light is LED light.
In a preferred embodiment, the power output interface is USB interface.
In a preferred embodiment, the shell is cylindrical and same with the solar panel and the sucker Axis is arranged.
The solar energy of absorption can be converted to electric energy and electric energy is exported by solar charger provided by the utility model To the electrical equipment being electrically connected therewith or electric energy internal reservoir, only need to by its solar panel towards the sun simultaneously Be adsorbed onto on the good material of the translucency such as glass by the fixation of its sucker and can form emergency power supply, have it is environmental-friendly, be convenient for It carries and uses simple feature.
【Description of the drawings】
Fig. 1 is the structural schematic diagram of solar charger provided by the utility model.
Fig. 2 is the upward view of solar charger shown in FIG. 1.
【Specific implementation mode】
It is clear in order to make the purpose of this utility model, technical solution and advantageous effects be more clear, below in conjunction with attached Figure and specific implementation mode, the present invention will be further described in detail.It should be understood that described in this specification Specific implementation mode is not intended to limit the utility model just for the sake of explaining the utility model.
It please refers to Fig.1 and Fig. 2, the utility model provides a kind of solar charger 10, including shell 1, is located at the shell The solar panel 2 of the wherein one end of body 1 and sucker 3 and the power output interface 4 positioned at 1 other end of the shell, work It is as principle：The solar panel 2 can convert solar energy into electric energy and provide power to defeated with the power supply The electrical equipment that outgoing interface 4 is electrically connected.It should be understood that the solar panel 2 can be by absorbing sunlight, it will too Positive radiation energy is converted directly or indirectly into electric energy by photoelectric effect or photochemical effect.
Further, for the sucker 3 in annular shape, the solar panel 2 is rounded and is nested in the sucker 3 It is interior.The sucker 3 is used for being adsorbed on glass etc. on the higher material of sunlight transmittance, playing the role of fixed support, and The sucker 3 can be conducive to the adsorption energy for improving the sucker 3 in annular shape than other irregular cyclic annular stress evenly Power keeps its not easily to fall off.The solar panel 2 be nested in the sucker 3 is conducive to reduce occupied space, and it is described too Positive energy solar panel 3 rounded one is in order to coordinate the shape of the sucker 3, second is that the solar energy can be improved to greatest extent The surface area of solar panel 2, to absorb more sunlights.
Further, the solar charger 10 further include be contained in the shell 1 and respectively with the solar energy The accumulator (not shown) that solar panel 2 and the power output interface 4 are connected.At this point, the solar charger 10 has Energy storage function, stores after can converting the solar energy that the solar panel 2 absorbs to electric energy, play with Charger baby it is the same effect but it is more more environmentally friendly than the energy source of charger baby.In present embodiment, the accumulator is lithium ion two Primary cell, because lithium rechargeable battery is that current security performance is best, more highest than energy secondary cell.
Further, the solar charger 10 further includes being set on the shell 1 and being connect with power supply output Mouth 4 is located at the indicator light 5 of 1 the same end of the shell.Whether the indicator light 5 can be used to refer to the solar charger 10 Electric energy is exported by the power output interface 4 or is used to refer to the charged state of the accumulator.When the indicator light 5 has When there are different indicative functions, different colors can be sent out by the indicator light 5 to distinguish instruction information.This implementation In mode, the indicator light is LED (Light Emitting Diode) lamp.
In present embodiment, the power output interface 4 is USB interface, convenient and existing mobile phone or tablet computer Data line match.The shell 1 is cylindrical and is coaxially disposed with the solar panel 2 and the sucker 3.
In use, having one end of solar panel 2 towards the sun and by described the solar charger 10 The fixation of sucker 3 is adsorbed onto on the good material of the translucency such as glass, and the electrical equipments such as mobile phone, tablet computer are passed through data line It is electrically connected with the power output 4 and can reach the effect to charge using solar energy.Further, it is also possible in the electricity When extraction slit 4 is not electrically connected with electrical equipment, the electric energy converted solar energy into is stored with accumulator.
The utility model is not only in the description and the implementation described, therefore for the personnel of familiar field For other advantage and modification is easily implemented, therefore without departing substantially from universal defined by claim and equivalency range Spirit and scope in the case of, the utility model is not limited to specific details, representative equipment and shown here as with retouch The diagram example stated.
1. a kind of solar charger, it is characterised in that：Solar panel including shell, positioned at the shell wherein one end Power output interface with sucker and positioned at the shell other end；The sucker is in annular shape, the solar panel It is rounded and be nested in the sucker.
2. solar charger as described in claim 1, it is characterised in that：Further include be contained in the shell and respectively with The accumulator that the solar panel and the power output interface are connected.
3. solar charger as claimed in claim 1 or 2, it is characterised in that：Further include be set on the shell and with The power output interface is located at the indicator light of described shell the same end.
4. solar charger as claimed in claim 2, it is characterised in that：The accumulator is lithium rechargeable battery.
5. solar charger as claimed in claim 3, it is characterised in that：The indicator light is LED light.
6. solar charger as described in claim 1, it is characterised in that：The power output interface is USB interface.
7. solar charger as described in claim 1, it is characterised in that：The shell it is cylindrical and with the solar energy Solar panel and sucker coaxial arrangement.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721884474.2U CN207664695U (en)||2017-12-28||2017-12-28||Solar charger|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721884474.2U CN207664695U (en)||2017-12-28||2017-12-28||Solar charger|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN207664695U true CN207664695U (en)||2018-07-27|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201721884474.2U Active CN207664695U (en)||2017-12-28||2017-12-28||Solar charger|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN207664695U (en)|
- 2017-12-28 CN CN201721884474.2U patent/CN207664695U/en active Active
|CN208283736U (en)||A kind of smartwatch with external power supply|
|CN203082575U (en)||Waterproof electric torch with functions of portable power source|
|CN207664695U (en)||Solar charger|
|CN202680967U (en)||Solar-energy rechargeable back bag|
|CN205017059U (en)||Wireless charger of sensitive type|
|CN105704613A (en)||Multifunctional sound box|
|CN203233220U (en)||Portable solar mobile phone charger|
|CN203225556U (en)||Novel solar charging device|
|CN202159989U (en)||Self-charging type solar charger|
|CN104578217A (en)||Chargable backpack|
|CN205248833U (en)||Double mode portable power source of utensil solar charging and wireless function of charging|
|CN201985583U (en)||Integrated battery charger with universal serial bus (USB) port|
|CN204271670U (en)||A kind of charging containing box of lighting device|
|CN210008758U (en)||Outdoor stool with solar charging function|
|CN202949244U (en)||Portable solar charger|
|CN103633678A (en)||Solar charger|
|CN205407394U (en)||Novel mobile power supply|
|CN202840623U (en)||Multifunctional solar charger|
|CN202587301U (en)||Self-charging outdoor portable small sound box|
|CN201434222Y (en)||flashlight with usb charging interface|
|CN202456609U (en)||Cap capable of being charged by external power supplies and charging foreign articles|
|CN202834805U (en)||Solar energy hand lamp with universal serial bus (USB) interface|
|CN202333866U (en)||Solar charger with detachable and replaceable battery|
|CN201222520Y (en)||Portable charger|
|CN205212525U (en)||Portable solar power bank|