CN207637820U - Flexible thin-film solar cell - Google PatentsFlexible thin-film solar cell Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN207637820U CN207637820U CN201721468123.3U CN201721468123U CN207637820U CN 207637820 U CN207637820 U CN 207637820U CN 201721468123 U CN201721468123 U CN 201721468123U CN 207637820 U CN207637820 U CN 207637820U
- Prior art keywords
- solar cell
- flexible thin
- bucking ladder
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000010409 thin film Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 28
- 206010049979 Airway complication of anaesthesia Diseases 0.000 claims abstract description 25
- 238000010030 laminating Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000000465 moulding Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 230000031700 light absorption Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 5
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 208000008425 Protein Deficiency Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000004026 adhesive bonding Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000003912 environmental pollution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010408 film Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003292 glue Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000003287 optical Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000005622 photoelectricity Effects 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02E—REDUCTION OF GREENHOUSE GAS [GHG] EMISSIONS, RELATED TO ENERGY GENERATION, TRANSMISSION OR DISTRIBUTION
- Y02E10/00—Energy generation through renewable energy sources
- Y02E10/50—Photovoltaic [PV] energy
- Y02E10/52—PV systems with concentrators
The utility model provides a kind of flexible thin-film solar cell, the flexible thin-film solar cell is used for stratospheric airship, including base wad and the solar cell module being fitted on the upper surface of the base wad, the solar cell module be configured to by multiple cell plate groups at bucking ladder array structure, it is capable of providing the light plane of incidence of multiple and different angles, the solar panel includes rectangular panel and trapezoidal solar panel.The utility model is in such a way that more plane combinations are built, rectangular panel and the combination of trapezoidal solar panel are built into bucking ladder structure, and form array serial or parallel connection, it is set to have good wide-angle lighting, improve the comprehensive property of light absorption, photoelectric conversion efficiency is improved, and remains the vertical radiation plane of larger area, ensures to make full use of solar energy in high irradiation intensity.
The utility model is related to flexible thin-film solar cell applied technical fields, too more particularly to a kind of fexible film Positive energy battery.
Stratospheric airship is since it is high with flying height, usage time is long, can that region is resident, environmental pollution is small etc. is excellent Point, receives the highest attention of various countries, and cycle energy problem is one of the critical issue developed stratospheric airship and need to solved.Due to The limitation on stratospheric airship itself circular arc curvature surface, rigid battery do not obtain yet so far with the problem of hull curved surface reasonable combination It effectively solves, and the cutting edge technology of current Solar use is represented with flexible, lightweight thin film solar pond.
The flexible thin-film solar cell of existing stratospheric airship is tiled in module flat structure with hull cell It is integrated, due to the difference of daytime different periods intensity of sunshine and lighting angle, with flexible thin-film battery in planar structure The output power for the solar cell that tiling is integrated and makes can change with the variation of sun light irradiation angle and intensity, and photoelectricity turns Rate is low.
Utility model content
The purpose of this utility model is at least to solve one of drawbacks described above and deficiency, which is by the following technical programs It realizes.
The utility model provides a kind of flexible thin-film solar cell, and the flexible thin-film solar cell is used for advection Layer dirigible, including base wad and the solar cell module that is fitted on the upper surface of the base wad, the solar cell mould Block be configured to by multiple cell plate groups at bucking ladder array structure, be capable of providing the light plane of incidence of multiple and different angles, The solar panel includes rectangular panel and trapezoidal solar panel.
Preferably, the solar cell module is integral and is embossed into the bucking ladder array junctions by laminating molding Structure.
Preferably, the shape of the solar cell module is identical as the shape of the upper surface of the base wad.
Preferably, the bucking ladder array structure ordered arrangement or random alignment.
Preferably, the bucking ladder structure of the bucking ladder array structure is by one piece of rectangular panel and four pieces of ladders Shape solar panel is built.
Preferably, multiple bucking ladder close structures are arranged or are alternatively arranged.
Preferably, the solar panel of tiling is equipped between the spaced bucking ladder structure.
The advantages of the utility model, is as follows：
(1) the utility model takes rectangular panel and the combination of trapezoidal solar panel in such a way that more plane combinations are built Bucking ladder structure is built up, and forms array serial or parallel connection, it is made to have good wide-angle lighting, improves the complete of light absorption Directionality improves photoelectric conversion efficiency.
(2) the utility model remains the vertical radiation plane of larger area, sun when abundant noon irradiation intensity is high Energy.
(3) the utility model provides the direct projection plane of multiple and different angles, realize to a certain extent to solar irradiation from Motion tracking, the efficiency of light energy utilization of balanced different periods on daytime make solar array maximum power output curve tend on the whole Gently.
Description of the drawings
By reading the detailed description of hereafter preferred embodiment, various other advantages and benefit are common for this field Technical staff will become clear.Attached drawing only for the purpose of illustrating preferred embodiments, and is not considered as to this practicality Novel limitation.And throughout the drawings, the same reference numbers will be used to refer to the same parts.
Fig. 1 is the structural schematic diagram for the flexible thin-film solar cell that the utility model embodiment provides；
Fig. 2 is the light schematic diagram for the flexible thin-film solar cell that the utility model embodiment provides；
Fig. 3 is another structural schematic diagram for the flexible thin-film solar cell that the utility model embodiment provides；
Fig. 4 is another light schematic diagram for the flexible thin-film solar cell that the utility model embodiment provides；
100- flexible thin-film solar cells
1- solar cell module 2- base wads
The trapezoidal solar panels of 11- rectangular panels 12-
100 '-flexible thin-film solar cells
1 ' -2 '-base wad of solar cell module
11 '-rectangular panels 12 '-trapezoidal solar panel
13 '-solar panels
Specific implementation mode
The illustrative embodiments of the disclosure are more fully described below with reference to accompanying drawings.Although showing this public affairs in attached drawing The illustrative embodiments opened, it being understood, however, that may be realized in various forms the disclosure without the reality that should be illustrated here The mode of applying is limited.It is to be able to be best understood from the disclosure on the contrary, providing these embodiments, and can be by this public affairs The range opened completely is communicated to those skilled in the art.
Fig. 1 shows to the flexible thin-film solar cell 100 provided Fig. 2 shows embodiment according to the present utility model It is intended to.As shown in Figure 1, the flexible thin-film solar cell 100 is applied to stratospheric airship, including base wad 2 and it is fitted in base Solar cell module 1 on the upper surface of pad 2, base wad 2 are arranged to the structure to match with solar cell module 1, until The shape of few upper surface matches.
Solar cell module 1 be configured to by multiple cell plate groups at bucking ladder array structure, be capable of providing it is multiple not With the light plane of incidence of angle, solar panel includes rectangular panel 11 and trapezoidal solar panel 12.By solar cell module 1 Shape is set as consistent with the upper surface shape of base wad 2 and is bonded the structural damage that can reduce flexible thin-film solar cell 100.
In specific implementation, the structure that at least upper surface shape matches with solar cell module 1 first is made in base wad 2 Solar cell module 1, is made the compact battery plate consistent with 2 faceted pebble size of base wad by body, then by one piece of rectangular panel 11 It is built into bucking ladder structure with four pieces of trapezoidal solar panels 12, and determines its voltage range, is mounted to the correspondence area of 2 upper surface of base wad Domain, then voltage according to demand, designs corresponding unit series and parallel structure, is finally integrated into flexible thin-film solar cell 100.Due to the bucking ladder close structure arrangement in Fig. 1, the shape of 2 upper surface of base wad is identical as solar cell module 1, in figure It is not shown.
In addition, bucking ladder array structure can ordered arrangement also random alignment, the size of each bucking ladder can be according to need It sets, the shape of four trapezoidal solar panels 12 of bucking ladder side may be the same or different.In the present embodiment, it is set as identical Trapezoid mesa-shaped array structure, can reduce the consumption of solar panel, reduce cost.
As shown in Fig. 2, using optical reflection principle, multiple inclined trapezoidal solar panels are set on the reflection path of light 12, light can be made incident from surrounding different angle, and pass through multiple reflections, reduce light reflectance, effectively improve battery and exist Light absorption under incidence angles degree improves the comprehensive property of light absorption.In view of noon irradiation intensity is maximum, numerical value is irradiated Highest ensures in high irradiation intensity so remaining the vertical radiation plane i.e. rectangular panel 11 of larger area to the sun Energy makes full use of.
In addition, the direct projection effect of particular elevation light can be also presented in inclined trapezoidal solar panel 12, realize to a certain extent To solar irradiation from motion tracking, the efficiency of light energy utilization of balanced different periods on daytime makes solar cell maintain relatively stable work( Rate exports.
The arrangement of solar cell module 1 is relatively flexible, and can be also alternatively arranged with close-packed arrays.Fig. 3 and Fig. 4 are shown The schematic diagram for the spaced flexible thin-film solar cell 100 ' that embodiment according to the present utility model provides.Such as figure Shown in 3 and Fig. 4, when the bucking ladder spacing structure that will be built by rectangular panel 11 ' and trapezoidal solar panel 12 ' arranges, in base Tiling is pasted with solar panel 13 ' between two adjacent bucking ladder structures on pad 2 ', makes full use of the strong solar irradiation at noon, increases Add order of reflection, incident light is made as close as direct projection state, to improve the efficiency of light energy utilization always.
In addition, rectangular panel 11 ', trapezoidal solar panel 12 ' and solar panel 13 ' considerably increase flexible thin-film solar The whole attachment area of battery 100 ', increases the radiating surface of solar panel, improves the performance of solar cell module 1 '.
In specific implementation, solar cell module 1 can also integrally be mounted on the upper surface of base wad 2, first by the upper of base wad 2 Surface is set as bucking ladder array structure, is then embossed into a monoblock solar panel and base wad 2 by laminating molding The identical bucking ladder array structure of upper surface shape.
The utility model can use the mode of gluing to glue flexible thin-film solar cell 100 mounted in stratospheric airship Designated position.
It should be pointed out that the weight of flexible thin-film solar cell 100 is shared in the overall weight of stratospheric airship Ratio it is relatively fewer, do not interfere with the buoyant weight balance of dirigible, change that there is no significantly affect to the torque factor of dirigible.
The preferable specific implementation mode of the above, only the utility model, but the scope of protection of the utility model is not It is confined to this, any one skilled in the art within the technical scope disclosed by the utility model, can readily occur in Change or replacement, should be covered within the scope of the utility model.Therefore, the scope of protection of the utility model should be with Subject to the scope of the claims.
1. a kind of flexible thin-film solar cell, the flexible thin-film solar cell is used for stratospheric airship, which is characterized in that Including base wad and the solar cell module being fitted on the upper surface of the base wad, the solar cell module is configured to By multiple cell plate groups at bucking ladder array structure, be capable of providing the light plane of incidence of multiple and different angles, the battery Plate includes rectangular panel and trapezoidal solar panel, and the solar cell module is integral and is embossed into institute by laminating molding Bucking ladder array structure is stated, the shape of the solar cell module is identical as the shape of the upper surface of the base wad, the ladder Shape array array structure ordered arrangement or random alignment, the bucking ladder structure of the bucking ladder array structure is by one block of rectangle electricity Pond plate and four pieces of trapezoidal solar panels are built.
2. flexible thin-film solar cell according to claim 1, which is characterized in that multiple bucking ladder close structures It arranges or is alternatively arranged.
3. flexible thin-film solar cell according to claim 2, which is characterized in that described spaced described trapezoidal The solar panel of tiling is equipped between platform structure.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721468123.3U CN207637820U (en)||2017-11-06||2017-11-06||Flexible thin-film solar cell|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721468123.3U CN207637820U (en)||2017-11-06||2017-11-06||Flexible thin-film solar cell|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN207637820U true CN207637820U (en)||2018-07-20|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201721468123.3U Active CN207637820U (en)||2017-11-06||2017-11-06||Flexible thin-film solar cell|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN207637820U (en)|
- 2017-11-06 CN CN201721468123.3U patent/CN207637820U/en active Active
|CN201936904U (en)||Solar battery pack structure capable of improving efficiency of battery|
|CN201490203U (en)||Photovoltaic battery board|
|CN203674226U (en)||Solar cell module with high transmission on forward direction and high reflection on backward direction|
|CN204282601U (en)||Novel photovoltaic curtain wall|
|CN204282600U (en)||Photovoltaic glass curtain wall|
|CN202678379U (en)||High efficiency focusing solar energy power generation system|
|CN207637820U (en)||Flexible thin-film solar cell|
|CN203277462U (en)||Solar cell module|
|CN201274293Y (en)||Concentration type solar cell panel|
|CN202307973U (en)||Solar cell module|
|CN204303827U (en)||A kind of high-efficiency solar electrification component|
|CN203466206U (en)||Crystalline silicon photovoltaic assembly|
|CN203536455U (en)||Solar cell panel|
|CN207637812U (en)||Stratospheric airship flexible thin-film solar cell|
|CN207637811U (en)||The solar cell of stratospheric airship|
|CN206164468U (en)||Monocrystalline silicon solar cells subassembly structure with reflector panel|
|CN205566162U (en)||Light reflex and light and heat wind ally oneself with photovoltaic power generation increase system of usefulness|
|CN102263146A (en)||Solar battery device|
|CN205159342U (en)||Solar double -glass assembly|
|CN201601625U (en)||Solar panel and chip light-absorbing power generator|
|CN110114890A (en)||A kind of improved solar panel system|
|CN203250770U (en)||Fixed type low power condensation photovoltaic assembly|
|CN102983198A (en)||High-power concentrating solar cell|
|TWM535877U (en)||Multi-oriented solar cell pack|
|CN202581096U (en)||Solar LED lamp|