CN207436231U - A kind of cellular-type rainwater reservoir - Google PatentsA kind of cellular-type rainwater reservoir Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN207436231U CN207436231U CN201721431856.XU CN201721431856U CN207436231U CN 207436231 U CN207436231 U CN 207436231U CN 201721431856 U CN201721431856 U CN 201721431856U CN 207436231 U CN207436231 U CN 207436231U
- Prior art keywords
- concave region
- Prior art date
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 18
- 238000003306 harvesting Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 238000010079 rubber tapping Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 235000013311 vegetables Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000009825 accumulation Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 238000001704 evaporation Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 101700004242 STOM Proteins 0.000 description 5
- 230000002265 prevention Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000000746 purification Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 240000000218 Cannabis sativa Species 0.000 description 1
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000015271 coagulation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005345 coagulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003111 delayed Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002708 enhancing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000003973 irrigation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002262 irrigation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000116 mitigating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000001556 precipitation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003643 water by type Substances 0.000 description 1
A kind of cellular-type rainwater reservoir, including cistern, set partition wall that cistern is divided into the first cistern and the second cistern in cistern, concrete roof is respectively provided with above first cistern and the second cistern, mulching soil layer and vegetable layer successively on concrete roof, the soil horizon includes concave region and non-concave region, rainwater harvesting pipe network is oozed under being set in the soil horizon of the non-concave region, rainwater harvesting pipe network is oozed under described to be included evenly arranged perforation header and is horizontally installed on the afflux transverse tube of each perforation afflux bottom of the tube, the bottom of each perforation header is connected with afflux transverse tube, the tapping pipe connected with the first cistern is set on the afflux transverse tube；The soil horizon of the concave region is provided with the rainwater collection collector connected with the second cistern, and the collection port of rainwater collection collector sets gradually turbine and filter mantle.The utility model can build cistern in underground, and the evaporation that can reduce accumulation rainwater is scattered and disappeared, and is conducive to the utilization to rainwater resource, alleviates municipal water supply pressure.
The utility model belongs to rainfall runoff in sponge urban construction and regulates and stores facility field, is specially that one kind is built in park The cellular-type rainwater reservoir of underground.
With carrying for the quickening of Urbanization in China in recent years, the growth of urban population quantity and living standards of the people Height, urban development are stepped up the demand of water resource.But it is opened since China is unreasonable to water resource in the past few decades Hair using and to sewage discharging management it is improper caused by water resource pollution, cause the shortage of many city water resources serious, supply and demand It is particularly thorny.In urbanization under this irresistible social development trend, the reality of water resource critical shortage has become system About economic construction of China and an important factor for urban development.Rainwater be collect with using conveniently city water resource supply come Source, but then since the rainfall waterlogging that the waterproof underlying surface ratio in city is higher and triggers also usually causes seriously to city Economic loss.Therefore rainfall runoff is carried out reasonably using with controlling to mitigating municipal water supply pressure and prevention urban waterlogging There is very important meaning.
Park is the public domain that urban area area is larger and surface building is less, generally built greenery patches, flower bed, The facilities such as pool, landscape lake.Wherein pool, landscape lake etc. are the main accumulation facilities of rainfall runoff in park areas, but due to It is in open-air atmosphere so the rainwater accumulated under the violent evaporation effect of the sun in these storing facilities of waters scatters and disappears comparatively fast, no Beneficial to the accumulation utilization to rainwater, in addition, quick rainwater discharge-channel is not provided with substantially in park at present, to rain disaster Prevention ability is limited.
Utility model content
The very fast and park for the main outdoor rainwater accumulation facility moisture loss such as pool, landscape lake in current Urban Parks In the park areas rainfall runoff control situation such as the substantially non-quick rainwater discharge-channel of design-build.It is necessary to green in park The subterranean designation in the non-bearings such as ground, flower bed region builds the larger rainwater reservoir of reservoir storage, to enhance the storage to rainwater resource Utilization ability and the prevention ability for improving flood.Therefore, the purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of cellular-type rainwater Reservoir.
Based on above-mentioned purpose, the utility model takes following technical solution：
A kind of cellular-type rainwater reservoir including cistern, sets partition wall that cistern is divided into the first storage in cistern Pond and the second cistern, are respectively provided with concrete roof above the first cistern and the second cistern, on concrete roof successively Mulching soil layer and vegetable layer, the soil horizon include concave region and non-concave region, are set in the soil horizon of the non-concave region Under ooze rainwater harvesting pipe network, rainwater harvesting pipe network oozed under described include evenly arranged perforation header and being horizontally installed on and respectively wear The afflux transverse tube of hole afflux bottom of the tube, each bottom for perforating header connects with afflux transverse tube, on the afflux transverse tube setting and The tapping pipe of first cistern connection；The soil horizon of the concave region is provided with the rainwater collection collector connected with the second cistern, The collection port of rainwater collection collector sets gradually turbine and filter mantle.
Water pump and gravity-flow ventilation pipe are respectively mounted on the concrete roof of first cistern and the second cistern.
The side wall of first cistern and the second cistern is equipped with overflow pipe.
The support column for being used to support concrete roof is both provided in first cistern and the second cistern.
Compared with prior art, the invention has the advantages that：
1）It build cistern in underground, the evaporation that can reduce accumulation rainwater is scattered and disappeared, and is conducive to the utilization to rainwater resource, is delayed Solve municipal water supply pressure；
2）It build cistern in park underground, city space can be saved；
3）Urban surface rainfall runoff Regulation capacity can be enhanced, reduce the risk that urban waterlogging occurs.
Description of the drawings
Fig. 1 is the structure diagram of the utility model；
Fig. 2 be in the utility model under ooze the structure diagram of rainwater harvesting pipe network.
A kind of cellular-type rainwater reservoir as illustrated in fig. 1 and 2, including cistern 9, which is built in park Lawn etc. takes up an area lower section of the larger and earth's surface without building place, in cistern 9 partition wall 12 is set to divide cistern 9 The first cistern and the second cistern are cut into, concrete roof 10 is respectively provided with above the first cistern and the second cistern, it is described The support column 11 for being used to support concrete roof 10 is both provided in first cistern and the second cistern.
Mulching soil layer 2 and vegetable layer 1 successively on concrete roof 10, to recover green landscape, the soil horizon 2 includes Concave region and non-concave region ooze rainwater harvesting pipe network under the interior setting of soil horizon 2 of the non-concave region, ooze rainwater harvesting under described Pipe network includes evenly arranged perforation header 3 and the afflux transverse tube 4 for being horizontally installed on 3 bottom of each perforation header, each to perforate The bottom of header 3 is connected with afflux transverse tube 4, and the tapping pipe 5 connected with the first cistern is set on the afflux transverse tube 4；Institute The soil horizon 2 for stating concave region is provided with the rainwater collection collector 7 connected with the second cistern, and the collection port of rainwater collection collector 7 is successively Turbine 8 and filter mantle 6 are set.Water pump 15 and oneself are respectively mounted on the concrete roof 10 of first cistern and the second cistern Right ventilation duct 13.The side wall of first cistern and the second cistern is equipped with overflow pipe 14.
In the present apparatus, entire underground conservation pool 9 is divided into two independent water storage spaces, the first cistern by partition wall 12 For oozing the rainwater of afflux under storage（Rainwater purification degree is higher, and water quality is preferable）, the second cistern is for storage through concave region It is simple it is cleaned after flow directly into the rainwater of cistern 9（Rainwater purification degree is relatively low）, the rainwater of two parts water storage space collection The degree being cleaned is different, can be extracted respectively through being installed on the independent water pump of left and right two parts water storage space for different lives It uses mixedly, the rainwater that such as the first cistern is collected can be used for washing, and the rainwater that the second cistern is collected can be used for greening irrigation.
The rainfall runoff oozed during rainfall under the earth's surface of greenery patches is embedded in soil after penetrating through vegetable layer 1 and soil horizon 2 successively More perforation headers 3 in earth（Header 3 of perforating is connected by afflux transverse tube 4）It collects, the rainwater that perforation header 3 is collected First cistern is flowed directly by the tapping pipe 5 on afflux transverse tube after the conveying of afflux transverse tube 4.Flow into the rainwater footpath of concave region The inlet for stom water mounted on concave region is continued to flow into after flowing through the simple purification such as precipitation and vegetation interception, absorption（It is installed on inlet for stom water Rainy mouth of a river sundries blocking cover is to stop the sundries such as residual branch, leaf, blade of grass, rubbish）, the rainwater for flowing into inlet for stom water wore long coagulation The inlet for stom water water-supply-pipe 7 of native top plate 10 imports the second cistern.Hydro powered turbine 8 wherein is installed on inlet for stom water water-supply-pipe 7, To accelerate in concave herbaceous field rainwater to the transfer rate of cistern 9.In addition two parts cistern is equipped with overflow pipe, works as water storage Extra rainwater can enter municipal rain pipe by overflow pipe overflow when the water in pond 9 is filled with or when meeting with the larger weather of rainfall Net.
1. a kind of cellular-type rainwater reservoir, which is characterized in that including cistern, in cistern partition wall is set to split cistern Into the first cistern and the second cistern, concrete roof, concrete top are respectively provided with above the first cistern and the second cistern Mulching soil layer and vegetable layer, the soil horizon include concave region and non-concave region, the soil of the non-concave region successively on plate Rainwater harvesting pipe network is oozed under being set in layer, rainwater harvesting pipe network is oozed under described to be included evenly arranged perforation header and laterally set The afflux transverse tube in each perforation afflux bottom of the tube is put, each bottom for perforating header is connected with afflux transverse tube, the afflux transverse tube It is upper that the tapping pipe connected with the first cistern is set；The soil horizon of the concave region is provided with the rainwater connected with the second cistern Collecting pipe, the collection port of rainwater collection collector set gradually turbine and filter mantle.
2. cellular-type rainwater reservoir as described in claim 1, which is characterized in that first cistern and the second cistern Concrete roof on be respectively mounted water pump and gravity-flow ventilation pipe.
3. cellular-type rainwater reservoir as described in claim 1, which is characterized in that first cistern and the second cistern Side wall be equipped with overflow pipe.
4. cellular-type rainwater reservoir as described in claim 1, which is characterized in that first cistern and the second cistern Inside it is both provided with the support column for being used to support concrete roof.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721431856.XU CN207436231U (en)||2017-10-27||2017-10-27||A kind of cellular-type rainwater reservoir|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721431856.XU CN207436231U (en)||2017-10-27||2017-10-27||A kind of cellular-type rainwater reservoir|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN207436231U true CN207436231U (en)||2018-06-01|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201721431856.XU Active CN207436231U (en)||2017-10-27||2017-10-27||A kind of cellular-type rainwater reservoir|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN207436231U (en)|
- 2017-10-27 CN CN201721431856.XU patent/CN207436231U/en active Active
|CN106978839B (en)||A kind of sponge urban rainwater collection purification utilization integrated system|
|CN201317952Y (en)||Rainwater collecting and utilizing system for city and town residential districts|
|CN203814311U (en)||Terrace rainwater collection irrigation system|
|CN211580790U (en)||Multifunctional landscape flower bed based on rainwater regulation|
|CN106869238A (en)||A kind of mountain region sponge city three-stage rainwater-collecting purification utilization system|
|CN206452786U (en)||A kind of slope greening ground self-priming structure|
|CN211228545U (en)||Road side slope greening drainage structure|
|CN209990033U (en)||Sponge urban water storage type roof garden structure|
|CN206408676U (en)||A kind of cell environment landscape planting rain collector|
|CN105350607A (en)||Urban rainwater collecting and recycling system|
|CN102943503A (en)||Desert rainwater harvesting water storage trickle irrigation device|
|CN206101033U (en)||Flower stand for landscape engineering|
|CN209277257U (en)||A kind of collection rainfall pattern road vegetation interacted system|
|CN106351308A (en)||Urban trunk road rainwater collection utilization system|
|CN103088871A (en)||Large gymnasium shock-resistance intelligent control-type rainwater utilization system|
|CN207436231U (en)||A kind of cellular-type rainwater reservoir|
|CN205475655U (en)||Regulation pond rainwater recycling system|
|CN209330686U (en)||A kind of plantation external wall structure of Collection utilization rainwater|
|CN210247639U (en)||Self-irrigation ecological outer wall|
|CN208701873U (en)||A kind of open settlement integrated environment improvement greenbelt water-storing device|
|CN110206094A (en)||A kind of Rain Garden suitable for monsoon weather|
|CN108547363A (en)||The energy-efficient greenery patches rainwater circulatory system|
|CN206149964U (en)||Ecological waterscape irrigates circulation system|
|CN205242496U (en)||Urban rainwater collects system of recycling|
|CN205082386U (en)||A rainwater irrigation equipment for building|