CN207354183U - One elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module - Google PatentsOne elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN207354183U CN207354183U CN201721351662.9U CN201721351662U CN207354183U CN 207354183 U CN207354183 U CN 207354183U CN 201721351662 U CN201721351662 U CN 201721351662U CN 207354183 U CN207354183 U CN 207354183U
- Prior art keywords
- photovoltaic module
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 229910052742 iron Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 16
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 13
- 239000000835 fiber Substances 0.000 abstract description 7
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 230000005693 optoelectronics Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 5
- 230000005622 photoelectricity Effects 0.000 description 4
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 3
- 235000013399 edible fruits Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000001360 synchronised Effects 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02E—REDUCTION OF GREENHOUSE GAS [GHG] EMISSIONS, RELATED TO ENERGY GENERATION, TRANSMISSION OR DISTRIBUTION
- Y02E10/00—Energy generation through renewable energy sources
- Y02E10/50—Photovoltaic [PV] energy
The utility model discloses an elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module, it is fine including iron, installing plate, fixing pipe, lifting pipe, lifting gear, tumbler and photovoltaic module, the iron fibre is welded on installing plate lower end, installing plate upper end middle position is provided with fixing pipe, the fixing pipe top is provided with lifting gear, lifting pipe is plugged with inside the lifting gear, the lifting pipe both sides are mounted on rack, the top of lifting tube is provided with tumbler, the tumbler top is provided with photovoltaic module, the fixing pipe top is provided with lifting motor, the lifting motor output terminal is provided with lifter wheel, motor dust cover is installed on the outside of the lifting motor, the tumbler lower end is located at lifting pipe and is internally provided with spherical axle sleeve, the spherical axle sleeve upper end is provided with ball bearing.The utility model can be lifted and rotated by lifting gear and tumbler, photovoltaic module is followed by the sun and is rotated, and opto-electronic conversion is more stablized.
Photovoltaic module technical field is the utility model is related to, is specially an elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module.
Solar energy is inexhaustible, nexhaustible clean energy resource, develop solar energy, for save conventional energy resource, Conservation of nature environment, promote sustainable economic development to have a particularly important meaning, woods light complementation project, exactly allows forestry and newly Energy industry synchronized development, focus development, the deep development of woody oleiferous plants resource are combined with scientific development, it is now desired to a kind of The electricity generation system that forestry and photovoltaic generation can be combined.
Utility model content
The purpose of this utility model is to provide an elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module, possessing easily to be installed, And the advantages of being lifted as needed, solve the adjusting that the photovoltaic module of existing woods light complementation cannot carry out height Problem.
To achieve the above object, the utility model provides following technical solution：One elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module, including iron Fibre, installing plate, fixing pipe, lifting pipe, lifting gear, tumbler and photovoltaic module, the iron fibre are welded on installing plate lower end, Installing plate upper end middle position is provided with fixing pipe, and the fixing pipe top is provided with lifting gear, the lifting dress Put inside and be plugged with lifting pipe, the lifting pipe both sides are mounted on rack, and the top of lifting tube is provided with tumbler, institute State tumbler top and photovoltaic module is installed, the fixing pipe top is provided with lifting motor, the lifting motor output terminal Lifter wheel is installed, motor dust cover is installed on the outside of the lifting motor, the tumbler lower end is located in lifting pipe Portion is provided with spherical axle sleeve, and the spherical axle sleeve upper end is provided with ball bearing, and the ball bearing upper end is welded with installation axle, Driven gear is socketed with the installation axle, the installation axle upper end is socketed with Limit Bearing, and the tumbler is positioned at lifting Motor installs case is installed on the outside of pipe, rotary electric machine, the rotary electric machine output terminal peace are installed inside the motor installs case Equipped with rotate gear, and rotate gear and driven gear are adapted.
Preferably, the iron fibre is equipped with four altogether, and four iron fibres are divided at the position at four angles in installing plate lower end.
Preferably, the lifting motor is equipped with two altogether, and two lifting motors are symmetrical on lifting pipe.
Preferably, the rack is adapted with lifter wheel.
Preferably, the motor dust cover is equipped with two altogether, and motor dust cover is symmetrical on lifting pipe.
Preferably, the motor dust cover top is provided with rubbery flexible sheet close to one end of lifting pipe.
Preferably, the spherical axle sleeve both sides are socketed with axle sleeve limited block, and axle sleeve limited block is on spherical axle sleeve pair Claim distribution.
Preferably, the Limit Bearing both sides are socketed with bearing limited block, and bearing limited block is on Limit Bearing pair Claim distribution.
Compared with prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are as follows：
1st, the utility model has reached the effect of the adjusting of progress height as needed, has passed through by setting lifting gear Lifting motor is driven, and drives lifter wheel to be rotated, and rack drives lifting pipe is lifted, by by upper end Photovoltaic module is lifted, and according to the height of different vegetation, is adjusted, photovoltaic module is preferably touched the sun Light, makes the conversion ratio higher of photoelectricity.
2nd, the utility model has reached and lifting motor is carried out to dust-proof effect by setting motor dust cover and rubbery flexible sheet Fruit, is driven by lifting motor, is lifted lifting pipe, and the relative position between lifting pipe and fixing pipe will occur Gap just occurs in change, centre, and by being provided with rubbery flexible sheet, gap that can be by between covers, and will not fall into dust To inside equipment, equipment is caused to damage.
3rd, the utility model has reached the effect for being rotated the photovoltaic module of upper end, has led to by setting tumbler Cross rotary electric machine to be driven, drive rotate gear to rotate, so that drive driven gear to rotate, then the support for passing through ball bearing It is spacing with Limit Bearing, installation axle can be rotated, the final photovoltaic module for driving upper end is rotated, can Orientation according to where the sun is different, and change photovoltaic module to direction, photovoltaic module is preferably touched too Sunlight, makes the conversion ratio higher of photoelectricity.
Brief description of the drawings
Fig. 1 is the main structure diagram of the utility model；
Fig. 2 is the lifting gear main structure diagram of the utility model；
Fig. 3 is the tumbler main structure diagram of the utility model.
In figure：1- iron is fine；2- installing plates；3- fixing pipes；4- lifting pipes；5- lifting gears；6- tumblers；7- photovoltaic groups Part；8- racks；9- motor installs cases；10- rubbery flexible sheets；11- lifter wheels；12- lifting motors；13- Limit Bearings；14- axis Hold limited block；15- driven gears；16- installation axles；The spherical axle sleeves of 17-；18- axle sleeve limited blocks；19- ball bearings；20- motors Installs case；21- rotary electric machines；22- rotate gears.
The following is a combination of the drawings in the embodiments of the present utility model, and the technical scheme in the embodiment of the utility model is carried out Clearly and completely describe, it is clear that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the utility model, rather than whole Embodiment.Based on the embodiment in the utility model, those of ordinary skill in the art are without making creative work All other embodiments obtained, shall fall within the protection scope of the present invention.
Please refer to Fig.1 to 3, a kind of embodiment provided by the utility model：One elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module, including iron are fine 1st, installing plate 2, fixing pipe 3, lifting pipe 4, lifting gear 5, tumbler 6 and photovoltaic module 7, iron fibre 1 are welded under installing plate 2 End, iron fibre 1 is equipped with four altogether, and four iron fibres 1 are divided at the position at 2 four angles in lower end of installing plate, among 2 upper end of installing plate Fixing pipe 3 is installed, 3 top of fixing pipe is provided with lifting gear 5, is driven by lifting motor 12, drives and rises at position Drop gear 11 is rotated, and drives lifting pipe 4 to be lifted rack 8, by the way that the photovoltaic module 7 of upper end is lifted, According to the height of different vegetation, it is adjusted, photovoltaic group 7 is preferably touched sunlight, make the conversion of photoelectricity Rate higher, lifting pipe 4 is plugged with inside lifting gear 5, and 4 both sides of lifting pipe are mounted on rack 8, rack 8 and lifter wheel 11 It is adapted, 4 top of lifting pipe is provided with tumbler 6, is driven by rotary electric machine 21, drives rotate gear 22 to rotate, So as to driving driven gear 15 to rotate, then by the spacing of the support of ball bearing 19 and Limit Bearing 13, installation axle can be made 16 are rotated, and the final photovoltaic module 7 for driving upper end is rotated, can be different according to the orientation where the sun, and Change photovoltaic module 7 to direction, photovoltaic module is preferably touched sunlight, make the conversion ratio higher of photoelectricity, 6 top of tumbler is provided with photovoltaic module 7, and 3 top of fixing pipe is provided with lifting motor 12, and lifting motor 12 is equipped with two altogether It is a, and two lifting motors 12 are symmetrical on lifting pipe 4,12 output terminal of lifting motor is provided with lifter wheel 11, lifting The outside of motor 12 is provided with motor dust cover 9, and motor dust cover 9 is equipped with two altogether, and motor dust cover 9 is right on lifting pipe 4 Claim distribution, 6 lower end of tumbler is located at lifting pipe 4 and is internally provided with spherical axle sleeve 17, and spherical 17 both sides of axle sleeve are socketed with axis Limited block 18 is covered, and axle sleeve limited block 18 is symmetrical on spherical axle sleeve 17, spherical 17 upper end of axle sleeve is provided with ball bearing 19,19 upper end of ball bearing is welded with installation axle 16, and driven gear 15 is socketed with installation axle 16, and 16 upper end of installation axle is socketed with Limit Bearing 13,13 both sides of Limit Bearing are socketed with bearing limited block 14, and bearing limited block 14 is right on Limit Bearing 13 Claim distribution, tumbler 6 is located at the outside of lifting pipe 4 and is provided with motor installs case 20, and 9 top of motor dust cover is close to lifting pipe 4 One end rubbery flexible sheet 10 is installed, be driven by lifting motor 12, lifted lifting pipe 4, lifting pipe 4 and fixed Relative position between pipe 3 will change, and gap just occurs in centre, can be by it by being provided with rubbery flexible sheet 10 Between gap cover, dust is will not fall into inside equipment, equipment caused to damage, be provided with inside motor installs case 20 turn Dynamic motor 21,21 output terminal of rotary electric machine is provided with rotate gear 22, and rotate gear 22 and driven gear 15 are adapted.
Operation principle：In utility model works, user by the way that installing plate 2 is plugged into soil, by iron fibre 1 into Row is fixed, you can work, when the height if necessary to carry out photovoltaic module 7 is adjusted, is carried out by lifting gear 5 Lifting, is driven by lifting motor 12, is driven lifter wheel 11 to be rotated, is driven lifting pipe 4 to be risen rack 8 Drop, by the way that the photovoltaic module 7 of upper end is lifted, when lifting, can form certain between fixing pipe 3 and lifting pipe 4 Gap, by setting rubbery flexible sheet 10, dust can be isolated, reach dust-proof effect, when needing to carry out photovoltaic module 7 When, it is driven by rotary electric machine 21, drives rotate gear 22 to rotate, so as to drive driven gear 15 to rotate, then lead to Cross ball bearing 19 support and Limit Bearing 13 it is spacing, can be rotated installation axle 16, the final light for driving upper end Volt component 7 is rotated, and so far, the workflow of whole equipment is completed.
It is obvious to a person skilled in the art that the utility model is not limited to the details of above-mentioned one exemplary embodiment, and And in the case of the spirit or essential attributes without departing substantially from the utility model, it can realize that this practicality is new in other specific forms Type.Therefore, in all respects, the present embodiments are to be considered as illustrative and not restrictive, this practicality is new The scope of type is indicated by the appended claims rather than the foregoing description, it is intended that the equivalency fallen in claim is contained All changes in justice and scope are embraced therein.Any reference numeral in claim should not be considered as limitation Involved claim.
1. an elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module, including iron are fine（1）, installing plate（2）, fixing pipe（3）, lifting pipe（4）, lifting gear （5）, tumbler（6）And photovoltaic module（7）, it is characterised in that：The iron is fine（1）It is welded on installing plate（2）Lower end, the peace Loading board（2）Upper end middle position is provided with fixing pipe（3）, the fixing pipe（3）Top is provided with lifting gear（5）, it is described Lifting gear（5）Inside is plugged with lifting pipe（4）, the lifting pipe（4）Both sides are mounted on rack（8）, the lifting pipe（4） Top is provided with tumbler（6）, the tumbler（6）Top is provided with photovoltaic module（7）, the fixing pipe（3）Top Lifting motor is installed（12）, the lifting motor（12）Output terminal is provided with lifter wheel（11）, the lifting motor（12） Outside is provided with motor dust cover（9）, the tumbler（6）Lower end is located at lifting pipe（4）It is internally provided with spherical axle sleeve （17）, the spherical axle sleeve（17）Upper end is provided with ball bearing（19）, the ball bearing（19）Upper end is welded with installation axle （16）, the installation axle（16）On be socketed with driven gear（15）, the installation axle（16）Upper end is socketed with Limit Bearing（13）, The tumbler（6）Positioned at lifting pipe（4）Outside is provided with motor installs case（20）, the motor installs case（20）Inside peace Equipped with rotary electric machine（21）, the rotary electric machine（21）Output terminal is provided with rotate gear（22）, and rotate gear（22）With from Moving gear（15）It is adapted.
2. elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The iron is fine（1）Four are equipped with altogether It is a, and four iron fibres（1）It is divided into installing plate（2）At the position at four angles in lower end.
3. elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The lifting motor（12）Set altogether There are two, and two lifting motors（12）On lifting pipe（4）It is symmetrical.
4. elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The rack（8）With lifting tooth Wheel（11）It is adapted.
5. elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The motor dust cover（9）Altogether Equipped with two, and motor dust cover（9）On lifting pipe（4）It is symmetrical.
6. elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The motor dust cover（9）Top End is close to lifting pipe（4）One end rubbery flexible sheet is installed（10）.
7. elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The spherical axle sleeve（17）Both sides It is socketed with axle sleeve limited block（18）, and axle sleeve limited block（18）On spherical axle sleeve（17）It is symmetrical.
8. elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The Limit Bearing（13）Both sides It is socketed with bearing limited block（14）, and bearing limited block（14）On Limit Bearing（13）It is symmetrical.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721351662.9U CN207354183U (en)||2017-10-19||2017-10-19||One elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721351662.9U CN207354183U (en)||2017-10-19||2017-10-19||One elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN207354183U true CN207354183U (en)||2018-05-11|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201721351662.9U Expired - Fee Related CN207354183U (en)||2017-10-19||2017-10-19||One elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN207354183U (en)|
- 2017-10-19 CN CN201721351662.9U patent/CN207354183U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN204669300U (en)||A kind of solar photovoltaic cell panel is followed the tracks of and cleaning plant|
|CN104984942A (en)||Photovoltaic cleaning robot|
|CN107576174A (en)||A kind of drying device after computer hardware cleaning|
|CN204799590U (en)||Photovoltaic cleans machine people|
|CN104990593B (en)||New energy environment monitoring device|
|CN207354183U (en)||One elite stand light complementation photovoltaic module|
|CN107344465A (en)||A kind of education for computer board of education|
|CN105763137A (en)||Solar power system using concentrated solar power technology|
|CN101826820A (en)||Double-direction adjustable solar cell panel bracket|
|CN206296758U (en)||A kind of efficient burnishing device of crystal|
|CN206405133U (en)||A kind of self-propelled photovoltaic board cleaning device|
|CN204406260U (en)||A kind of maximum power point tracking device of photovoltaic cell|
|CN201918921U (en)||Disc-type sun-facing power-generating device|
|CN204613759U (en)||A kind of disc type photovoltaic tracking device|
|CN207681845U (en)||A kind of gantry frame type cell piece electric welding machine|
|CN203430702U (en)||Large-torque wind driven generator capable of being overlapped|
|CN206307034U (en)||A kind of motor drives dolly|
|CN107680461A (en)||Instructional device for electrician's training|
|US8872364B2 (en)||Power generator|
|CN206611377U (en)||It is a kind of can automated cleaning photovoltaic power generation apparatus|
|CN103878132A (en)||Gear drive rolling brush type device for automatically cleaning solar cell panels|
|CN202197232U (en)||Solar energy power generating device capable of tracking sunlight|
|CN205229820U (en)||Two -way drive solar tracking system of array|
|CN206550256U (en)||A kind of steel processing bending apparatus with automatic charging function|
|CN108496640A (en)||New construction plant greenhouse|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20180511
Termination date: 20191019
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|