CN207345431U - A kind of automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus - Google PatentsA kind of automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN207345431U CN207345431U CN201721434302.5U CN201721434302U CN207345431U CN 207345431 U CN207345431 U CN 207345431U CN 201721434302 U CN201721434302 U CN 201721434302U CN 207345431 U CN207345431 U CN 207345431U
- Prior art keywords
- flue gas
- chilling plate
- semiconductor chilling
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 37
- 239000003546 flue gases Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 77
- 238000007791 dehumidification Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 58
- 230000008929 regeneration Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 55
- 239000002918 waste heat Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 19
- 238000005057 refrigeration Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 14
- 239000003570 air Substances 0.000 claims abstract 20
- 239000004065 semiconductors Substances 0.000 claims description 72
- 239000002904 solvents Substances 0.000 claims description 27
- 239000007789 gases Substances 0.000 claims description 22
- 239000000779 smoke Substances 0.000 claims description 15
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 claims description 13
- 239000007788 liquids Substances 0.000 claims description 9
- 239000004020 conductors Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000000203 mixtures Substances 0.000 claims 2
- 238000004378 air conditioning Methods 0.000 abstract description 10
- 238000005265 energy consumption Methods 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 238000011069 regeneration method Methods 0.000 description 40
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 description 12
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 11
- 239000012530 fluid Substances 0.000 description 11
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 description 5
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 5
- 235000019504 cigarettes Nutrition 0.000 description 3
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000003517 fume Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000009833 condensation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000005494 condensation Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000295 fuel oil Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000001172 regenerating Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000004134 energy conservation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001704 evaporation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000446 fuel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000003760 hair shine Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010248 power generation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004064 recycling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001105 regulatory Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000003303 reheating Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000108 ultra-filtration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a kind of automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus, including air dewetting temperature reducing unit, dehumidification solution regeneration unit, flue gas waste heat recovery unit, photovoltaic panel generator unit；Air dewetting temperature reducing unit is connected with dehumidification solution regeneration unit, and flue gas waste heat recovery unit is connected with dehumidification solution regeneration unit, and photovoltaic panel generator unit is connected with air dewetting temperature reducing unit and dehumidification solution regeneration unit respectively.The alternative traditional air conditioning for automobiles based on vapour compression refrigeration system of automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus, reduces air conditioning for automobiles operation energy consumption.
A kind of dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus is the utility model is related to, it particularly relates to a kind of automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus.
With the improvement of people's living standards, car ownership constantly increases, in-car comfort level is wanted when people are to driving Ask also constantly lifting.Driver is higher and higher to the automotive air-conditioning system dependency degree for building comfortable running environments.But pass at present The air conditioning for automobiles of system is mostly based on the vapour compression refrigeration system of fuel oil driving, consumes a large amount of output powers of automobile, has Energy consumption is big, not environmentally the shortcomings of.
The tail gas discharged after vehicle fuel burning still has certain grade, its temperature is usually above 80 °C, has one Fixed utility value, and at present this low-grade heat source be usually directly discharged in air and plus any utilization, exist compared with Big energy waste.
The content of the invention
Technical problem：Technical problem to be solved in the utility model is to provide a kind of automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus, substitutes Traditional air conditioning for automobiles based on vapour compression refrigeration system, reduces air conditioning for automobiles operation energy consumption.
Technical solution：In order to solve the above technical problems, the utility model uses following technical scheme：
A kind of automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus, including air dewetting temperature reducing unit, dehumidification solution regeneration unit, fume afterheat return Receive unit, photovoltaic panel generator unit；Air dewetting temperature reducing unit is connected with dehumidification solution regeneration unit, flue gas waste heat recovery unit Be connected with dehumidification solution regeneration unit, photovoltaic panel generator unit respectively with air dewetting temperature reducing unit and dehumidification solution regeneration unit Connection.
As preference, the air dewetting temperature reducing unit includes wind turbine, dehumidifier, semiconductor chilling plate and air valve, The air outlet of wind turbine and the air intlet end of dehumidifier connect, and the refrigeration end of dehumidifier air outlet slit end and semiconductor chilling plate is empty Gas import connects, and air valve is installed at the air outlet slit of semiconductor chilling plate refrigeration end.
As preference, the dehumidification solution regeneration unit includes dehumidifier, the first solvent valve, the first solution pump, partly leads Body cooling piece, the second solvent valve, heat type regenerator, fluid reservoir, the 3rd solvent valve and the second solution pump in flue gas；Dehumidifier it is molten The liquid port of export is connected with the solution inlet port of semiconductor chilling plate heating end, and the first solvent valve and the first solution pump are located at dehumidifier Between the solution inlet port of taphole end and semiconductor chilling plate heating end；The taphole and cigarette of semiconductor chilling plate heating end In gas heat type regenerator solution inlet port connection, and in the heating end of semiconductor chilling plate and flue gas heat type regenerator solution into The second solvent valve is equipped between mouthful；The import connection of the taphole of heat type regenerator and fluid reservoir, fluid reservoir outlet in flue gas Connected with the solution inlet port of dehumidifier, and the 3rd solvent valve and second are equipped between fluid reservoir outlet and the solution inlet port of dehumidifier Solution pump；Dehumidifier in dehumidification solution regeneration unit and the dehumidifier in air dewetting temperature reducing unit are same dehumidifier；Remove Semiconductor chilling plate in wet solution regeneration unit and the semiconductor chilling plate in air dewetting temperature reducing unit are same semiconductor Cooling piece.
As preference, the flue gas waste heat recovery unit includes heat type regenerator and smoke valve in flue gas；Smoke valve with The gas inlet connection of heat type regenerator in flue gas；Heat type regenerator is molten with dehumidifying in flue gas in flue gas waste heat recovery unit Heat type regenerator is the same part in flue gas in liquid regeneration unit.
Flue gas is equipped with as preference, in the flue gas in heat type regenerator to restrain, the gas inlet and cigarette of flue gas tube bank Air valve connects；The top of heat type regenerator is equipped with solution inlet port pipeline in the flue gas, and nozzle is provided with solution inlet port pipeline； The low side of heat type regenerator is equipped with taphole in the flue gas；The side wall of heat type regenerator is equipped with regeneration air in the flue gas Import, the top of heat type regenerator is exported equipped with regeneration air in the flue gas, and air-introduced machine is set in the regeneration air outlet.
As preference, the photovoltaic panel generator unit includes photovoltaic panel, potentiometer, semiconductor chilling plate and storage battery, Photovoltaic panel is fixed on roof, and photovoltaic panel is connected with one end of potentiometer, the other end of potentiometer and the electricity of semiconductor chilling plate Source end of incoming cables connects, and the power outlet end of semiconductor chilling plate is connected with storage battery；Semiconductor system in photovoltaic panel generator unit Cold is same semiconductor chilling plate with the semiconductor chilling plate in air dewetting temperature reducing unit.
As preference, the semiconductor chilling plate is made of the splicing of polylith semiconductor chilling plate；The semiconductor refrigerating Piece cold end sets the first coiled pipe, and hot junction sets the second coiled pipe, is connected with air in the first coiled pipe, is connected with the second coiled pipe Dehumidification solution.
As preference, the photovoltaic panel is made of polylith photovoltaic panel unit spliced.
Beneficial effect：Compared with prior art, the automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus of the utility model embodiment substitutes traditional Air conditioning for automobiles based on vapour compression refrigeration system, reduces air conditioning for automobiles operation energy consumption.The device of the utility model embodiment Solution dehumidification system is driven using residual heat of tail gas of automobile, is dehumidified to environment inside car air, while utilizes Driven by Solar Energy half Conductor refrigerating plant cools down environment inside car.Two air handling processes of dehumidifying and cooling carry out successively, first with solution pair Air dehumidifies, and then again with semiconductor cooling device to the air cooling-down after dehumidifying, realizes the sky based on UTILIZATION OF VESIDUAL HEAT IN Temperature and moisture independent process.Waste heat from tail gas is used to heat the weak solution after dehumidifying, so as to ensure solution dehumidification system Continuous operation.Water vapor in air partial pressure is higher than the partial pressure of water vapor on dehumidification solution surface, produced partial pressure of water vapor Difference is to be different from the mass transfer force of traditional dehumidification by condensation.Under the promotion of steam partial pressure force difference, the moisture quilt in air Solution is absorbed, and achievees the purpose that dehumidifying, and more traditional dehumidification by condensation is more energy efficient.Air after being dehumidified is further by semiconductor Refrigerating plant cools, this temperature-fall period is sensible heat cooling, and the water capacity of air does not change.With traditional humiture Processing procedure is compared at the same time, and the utility model embodiment is higher to the required cooling temperature of temperature-fall period of air, also produces Beneficial energy-saving effect.
Brief description of the drawings
Fig. 1 is the structure diagram of the utility model embodiment；
Fig. 2 is the structure diagram of the semiconductor cooling device in the utility model embodiment.
Have in figure：Wind turbine 1, dehumidifier 2, the first solvent valve 3, the first solution pump 4, semiconductor chilling plate 5, the second solvent valve 6th, heat type regenerator 7, fluid reservoir 8, the 3rd solvent valve 9, the second solution pump 10, air valve 11, photovoltaic panel 12, potentiometer in flue gas 13rd, storage battery 14, smoke valve 15, the first coiled pipe 16, the second coiled pipe 17.
The utility model is further described below in conjunction with the accompanying drawings.
As shown in Figure 1, a kind of automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus of the utility model embodiment, including air dewetting cooling are single Member, dehumidification solution regeneration unit, flue gas waste heat recovery unit, photovoltaic panel generator unit；Air dewetting temperature reducing unit is molten with dehumidifying Liquid regeneration unit connects, and flue gas waste heat recovery unit is connected with dehumidification solution regeneration unit, photovoltaic panel generator unit respectively with sky Gas dehumidifying and cooling unit is connected with dehumidification solution regeneration unit.
Air dewetting temperature reducing unit is used to carry out wet down cooling processing to in-car air.Air dewetting temperature reducing unit and dehumidifying Solution regeneration unit connects.Dehumidification solution regeneration unit is used to regenerate the solution that concentration after dehumidifying reduces, and makes its concentration Again raised, realize that solution recycles, enable air dewetting temperature reducing unit continuous service.
Flue gas waste heat recovery unit is connected with dehumidification solution regeneration unit.Flue gas waste heat recovery unit is used for realization more than flue gas Recuperation of heat, makes full use of the waste heat of flue gas to heat the weak solution after dehumidifying, so that the water vapour volatilization in weak solution, molten Liquid is able to concentrating regenerative, that is, utilizes the operation of fume afterheat driving dehumidification solution system.
Exactly flue gas waste heat recovery unit heats the weak solution after dehumidifying, ensure that it is able to concentrating regenerative, makes Obtaining dehumidification solution system being capable of circular flow.That is, the present embodiment, utilizes the company of fume afterheat driving dehumidification solution system Continuous effectively operation.
Photovoltaic panel generator unit is used to make full use of solar energy to generate electricity, and DC power supply is provided for semiconductor chilling plate, Semiconductor chilling plate both ends are made to produce refrigeration and heating effect respectively, to realize that the sensible heat to air cools down and to needing to regenerate respectively The preheating of solution.In addition to supplying direct current for semiconductor chilling plate, unnecessary electricity can be also stored in photovoltaic panel generator unit It is spare in storage battery.
Preferably, as shown in Figure 1, the air dewetting temperature reducing unit includes wind turbine 1, dehumidifier 2, semiconductor chilling plate 5 and air valve 11, the air outlet of wind turbine 1 be connected with the air intlet end of dehumidifier 2, the air outlet slit end of dehumidifier 2 is with partly leading The refrigeration end air intlet connection of body cooling piece 5, air valve 11 are installed at the air outlet slit of 5 refrigeration end of semiconductor chilling plate.
Air dewetting temperature reducing unit is used for realization in-car air dewetting cooling.Specifically, air blasts dehumidifying by wind turbine 1 Device 2, the processing by dehumidifier 2 become dry air.Dry air is flowed through at 5 cold end of semiconductor chilling plate, is cooled down by sensible heat, As low temperature dry air.Interior space is finally sent under the regulation and control of air valve 11, builds and maintain sky suitable in compartment Temperature and moisture environment, improves human comfort.
Preferably, as shown in Figure 1, the dehumidification solution regeneration unit is molten including dehumidifier 2, the first solvent valve 3, first Liquid pump 4, semiconductor chilling plate 5, the second solvent valve 6, heat type regenerator 7, fluid reservoir 8, the 3rd solvent valve 9 and second are molten in flue gas Liquid pump 10.The taphole end of dehumidifier 2 is connected with the solution inlet port of 5 heating end of semiconductor chilling plate, and 3 He of the first solvent valve First solution pump 4 is located between 2 taphole end of dehumidifier and the solution inlet port of 5 heating end of semiconductor chilling plate.Semiconductor system The import connection of heat type regenerator 7 in the taphole and flue gas of cold 5 heating ends, and 5 heating end of semiconductor chilling plate and cigarette The second solvent valve 6 is equipped with gas between the import of heat type regenerator 7.The taphole of heat type regenerator 7 and fluid reservoir 8 in flue gas Import connection, the outlet of fluid reservoir 8 connect with the solution inlet port of dehumidifier 2, and fluid reservoir 8 export with the solution of dehumidifier 2 into The 3rd solvent valve 9 and the second solution pump 10 are equipped between mouthful.Dehumidifier 2 in dehumidification solution regeneration unit cools down with air dewetting Dehumidifier 2 in unit is same dehumidifier.Semiconductor chilling plate 5 and air dewetting cooling in dehumidification solution regeneration unit is single Semiconductor chilling plate 5 in member is same semiconductor chilling plate.
In above-described embodiment, it is preferred that be equipped with flue gas tube bank 7e, flue gas tube bank 7e in the flue gas in heat type regenerator 7 Gas inlet and smoke valve 15 connect.The top of heat type regenerator 7 is equipped with solution inlet port pipeline, solution inlet port in the flue gas Nozzle 7d is provided with pipeline.The low side of heat type regenerator 7 is equipped with taphole in the flue gas.Heat type regenerates in the flue gas The side wall of device 7 is equipped with regeneration air import 7a, and the top of heat type regenerator 7 is equipped with regeneration air outlet 7b, institute in the flue gas State and air-introduced machine 7c is set on regeneration air outlet 7b.Nozzle 7d is used to spray dehumidification solution.Flue gas tube bank 7e is used for vehicle exhaust Flowing, transfer heat to the outer dehumidification solution sprayed of pipe.Regeneration air import 7a and regeneration air outlet 7b, for leading to Cross air flow to take away the vapor that dehumidification solution evaporates in heat type regenerator 7 in flue gas, realize the regeneration of dehumidification solution.
Dehumidification solution regeneration unit is used for realization dehumidification solution regeneration cycle.Exemplified by using LiCl solution as dehumidification solution, Illustrate the function and realize process.In dehumidifier 2, the LiCl dehumidification solutions that exsiccation is carried out to air are diluted, Dehumidifying effect declines.In order to improve the concentration of LiCl dehumidification solutions, recover its dehumidifying effect, by it by the first solvent valve 3, by First solution pump 4 is pumped at 5 hot junction of semiconductor chilling plate and is preheated, after temperature is heated to 40 DEG C or so, LiCl dehumidification solutions Further through the second solvent valve 6, into flue gas in heat type regenerator 7, by the inside of nozzle 7d sprays heat type regenerator 7 in flue gas Flue gas tube bank 7e outer surfaces, from top to bottom in the outer flowing of tube bank, exchange heat with the high-temperature tail gas in tube bank, the temperature of high-temperature tail gas Degree declines, and dehumidification solution is further heated, its regeneration temperature can be higher than 60 DEG C.Heat type regenerator 7 is equipped with regeneration in flue gas Air intlet 7a and regeneration air outlet 7b, regeneration air outlet 7b are equipped with air-introduced machine 7c.Under the action of air-introduced machine 7c, regeneration Air is entered by 7a to be flowed up, and is taken away the water vapour volatilized in solution, is discharged by air outlet slit 7b.Heat type is again in flue gas After evaporation regeneration is sufficiently heated in raw device 7, LiCl dehumidification solutions concentration rises, and dehumidifying effect recovers, and concentration is able to after regeneration Again elevated concentrated solution is discharged by the taphole of heat type regenerator 7 in flue gas, into fluid reservoir 8.LiCl dehumidification solutions exist Collect cooling in fluid reservoir 8, by the 3rd solvent valve 9, be pumped into by the second solution pump 10 in dehumidifier 2, it is molten to reach LiCl dehumidifying The effect of liquid recycling.The regeneration of LiCl dehumidification solutions is realized by the dehumidification solution regeneration unit.Wherein, the first solution The effect of valve 3, the second solvent valve 6, the 3rd solvent valve 9 is provided to regulation and control liquid inventory, solution is reached most appropriate and follows Circulation.
Preferably, as shown in Figure 1, the flue gas waste heat recovery unit includes heat type regenerator 7 and smoke valve in flue gas 15.Smoke valve 15 is connected with the gas inlet of heat type regenerator 7 in flue gas；Heat type in flue gas in flue gas waste heat recovery unit Regenerator 7 is the same part with heat type regenerator 7 in the flue gas in dehumidification solution regeneration unit.
Flue gas waste heat recovery unit is used for realization solution reheating.In this preference, smoke valve 15 and the tail gas of vehicle are arranged Tracheae connects, and the inside smoke that high-temperature tail gas enters in flue gas in heat type regenerator 7 by the control of smoke valve 15 restrains 7e.Remove Weak solution after wet enters heat type regenerator 7 in flue gas through the second solvent valve 6, by nozzle 7d sprays heat type regenerator in flue gas 7 inside smoke tube bank 7e outer surfaces, high-temperature tail gas and the dehumidification solution of tube bank outer surface in tube bank exchange heat, high temperature tail The Wen Duxiajiang of gas, the temperature of dehumidification solution rise.Flue gas waste heat recovery unit, which is effectively utilized in vehicle operation, to be produced Tail gas heat quantity.The temperature of high-temperature tail gas is generally greater than 80 DEG C.Temperature after solution is heated in heat type regenerator 7 in flue gas It can be controlled by smoke valve 15, generally can disclosure satisfy that the regenerated demand of solution more than 60 DEG C.The effect of smoke valve 15 is The flue gas flow that heat exchange is carried out with solution is adjusted, so as to reach the mesh of solution regeneration temperature after adjusting heat exchange amount and heat exchange 's.In the present embodiment, the driving heat source temperature needed for solution dehumidification system is relatively low.The utility model embodiment is using low-grade Vehicle exhaust drives solution dehumidification system, the wet process for in-vehicle air environment.
Preferably, as shown in Figure 1, the photovoltaic panel generator unit includes photovoltaic panel 12, potentiometer 13, semiconductor refrigerating Piece 5 and storage battery 14.Photovoltaic panel 12 is fixed on roof.The photovoltaic panel 12 is made of polylith photovoltaic panel unit spliced, is laid on The large area at outside car and top shines upon region, to increase daylighting area, increases delivery.Photovoltaic panel 12 and potentiometer 13 One end be connected, the other end of potentiometer 13 is connected with the power inleting terminal of semiconductor chilling plate 5, semiconductor chilling plate 5 Power outlet end is connected with storage battery 14.In semiconductor chilling plate 5 and air dewetting temperature reducing unit in photovoltaic panel generator unit Semiconductor chilling plate 5 be same semiconductor chilling plate.
Photovoltaic panel generator unit realizes that semiconductor chilling plate is powered and battery electric power storage.The photovoltaic panel 12 of roof is placed in by too Sunlight produces direct current later, and direct current is passed through semiconductor chilling plate 5 after the regulation and control of potentiometer 13.Semiconductor refrigerating Piece 5 is under direct current electro ultrafiltration, and hot-side temperature rise, cold junction temperature reduces, and unnecessary direct current will be stored to storage battery 14, and be Automobile supplement power generation.The effect of potentiometer 13 is the size of current that control is passed through semiconductor chilling plate 5, is partly led so as to accurately control The temperature at 5 both ends of body, since semiconductor chilling plate 5 is very sensitive to curent change, so half can be regulated and controled by changing size of current The temperature at conductor both ends.
Preferably, the semiconductor chilling plate 5 is made of the splicing of polylith semiconductor chilling plate, first, in order to increase refrigeration Amount, makes refrigerating capacity reach requirement, second, in order to increase heat exchange area.As shown in Fig. 2, 5 cold end of semiconductor chilling plate is set First coiled pipe 16, hot junction set the second coiled pipe 17, and the first coiled pipe 16 is wider flat air pipeline, and second is snakelike Pipe 17 is thinner circular solution line.Air is connected with first coiled pipe 16, dehumidification solution is connected with the second coiled pipe 17.
The device of the utility model embodiment makes full use of residual heat of tail gas of automobile, can substitute traditional based on fuel oil driving Steam compression type Vehicular refrigeration air conditioner system, reduce air conditioning for automobiles energy consumption.Meanwhile in the device of the utility model embodiment not It is good using freon class refrigeration working medium, environmental acceptance.Dehumidification treatments are being carried out to in-car air using solution dehumidification technology Meanwhile the large area at automobile external and top can be made full use of to shine upon region, using photovoltaic panel generation technology, send straight Galvanic electricity, drives semiconductor cooling device, and sensible heat cooling processing is carried out to in-car air.This can also effectively reduce air conditioning for automobiles Energy consumption.The device of the utility model embodiment produces direct current by photovoltaic panel, and it is spare to save unnecessary electricity, using renewable clear The clean energy, has reached more preferable effects of energy conservation and environmental protection.
The above is only the preferred embodiment of the utility model, it should be pointed out that：For the common skill of the art For art personnel, on the premise of the utility model principle is not departed from, some improvements and modifications can also be made, these improve and Retouching also should be regarded as the scope of protection of the utility model.
- A kind of 1. automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus, it is characterised in that including air dewetting temperature reducing unit, dehumidification solution regeneration unit, Flue gas waste heat recovery unit, photovoltaic panel generator unit；Air dewetting temperature reducing unit is connected with dehumidification solution regeneration unit, more than flue gas Heat recovery units are connected with dehumidification solution regeneration unit, and photovoltaic panel generator unit is molten with air dewetting temperature reducing unit and dehumidifying respectively Liquid regeneration unit connects.
- 2. automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus described in accordance with the claim 1, it is characterised in that the air dewetting temperature reducing unit includes Wind turbine（1）, dehumidifier（2）, semiconductor chilling plate（5）And air valve（11）, wind turbine（1）Air outlet and dehumidifier（2）Sky Gas input end connects, dehumidifier（2）Air outlet slit end and semiconductor chilling plate（5）Refrigeration end air intlet connection, air valve （11）Installed in semiconductor chilling plate（5）At the air outlet slit of refrigeration end.
- 3. automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus described in accordance with the claim 2, it is characterised in that the dehumidification solution regeneration unit includes Dehumidifier（2）, the first solvent valve（3）, the first solution pump（4）, semiconductor chilling plate（5）, the second solvent valve（6）, heat in flue gas Type regenerator（7）, fluid reservoir（8）, the 3rd solvent valve（9）With the second solution pump（10）；Dehumidifier（2）Taphole end and half Conductor cooling piece（5）The solution inlet port connection of heating end, and the first solvent valve（3）With the first solution pump（4）Positioned at dehumidifier（2） Taphole end and semiconductor chilling plate（5）Between the solution inlet port of heating end；Semiconductor chilling plate（5）The solution of heating end goes out Mouth and heat type regenerator in flue gas（7）Solution inlet port connection, and semiconductor chilling plate（5）Heating end and flue gas in heat type again Raw device（7）Solution inlet port between be equipped with the second solvent valve（6）；Heat type regenerator in flue gas（7）Taphole and fluid reservoir （8）Import connection, fluid reservoir（8）Outlet and dehumidifier（2）Solution inlet port connection, and fluid reservoir（8）Outlet and dehumidifier （2）Solution inlet port between be equipped with the 3rd solvent valve（9）With the second solution pump（10）；Dehumidifier in dehumidification solution regeneration unit（2）With the dehumidifier in air dewetting temperature reducing unit（2）For same dehumidifier； Semiconductor chilling plate in dehumidification solution regeneration unit（5）With the semiconductor chilling plate in air dewetting temperature reducing unit（5）To be same Semiconductor cooling piece.
- 4. automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus described in accordance with the claim 3, it is characterised in that the flue gas waste heat recovery unit includes Heat type regenerator in flue gas（7）And smoke valve（15）；Smoke valve（15）With heat type regenerator in flue gas（7）Gas inlet connect Connect；Heat type regenerator in flue gas in flue gas waste heat recovery unit（7）With heat type in the flue gas in dehumidification solution regeneration unit again Raw device（7）For the same part.
- 5. according to the automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus described in claim 3 or 4, it is characterised in that heat type regenerator in the flue gas （7）In be equipped with flue gas restrain（7e）, flue gas tube bank（7e）Gas inlet and smoke valve（15）Connection；Heat type is again in the flue gas Raw device（7）Top be equipped with solution inlet port pipeline, be provided with nozzle in solution inlet port pipeline（7d）；Heat type regenerates in the flue gas Device（7）Low side be equipped with taphole；Heat type regenerator in the flue gas（7）Side wall be equipped with regeneration air import（7a）, institute State heat type regenerator in flue gas（7）Top equipped with regeneration air export（7b）, the regeneration air outlet（7b）Upper setting is drawn Wind turbine（7c）.
- 6. automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus described in accordance with the claim 2, it is characterised in that the photovoltaic panel generator unit includes light Lie prostrate plate（12）, potentiometer（13）, semiconductor chilling plate（5）And storage battery（14）, photovoltaic panel（12）It is fixed on roof, photovoltaic panel （12）With potentiometer（13）One end be connected, potentiometer（13）The other end and semiconductor chilling plate（5）Power inleting terminal Connection, semiconductor chilling plate（5）Power outlet end and storage battery（14）Connection；Semiconductor chilling plate in photovoltaic panel generator unit（5）With the semiconductor chilling plate in air dewetting temperature reducing unit（5）For Same semiconductor chilling plate.
- 7. automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus described in accordance with the claim 2, it is characterised in that the semiconductor chilling plate（5）By more Block semiconductor cooling piece splicing composition；The semiconductor chilling plate（5）Cold end sets the first coiled pipe（16）, hot junction sets second Coiled pipe（17）, the first coiled pipe（16）In be connected with air, the second coiled pipe（17）In be connected with dehumidification solution.
- 8. according to the automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus described in claim 6, it is characterised in that the photovoltaic panel（12）By polylith photovoltaic Slab element splicing composition.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721434302.5U CN207345431U (en)||2017-11-01||2017-11-01||A kind of automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721434302.5U CN207345431U (en)||2017-11-01||2017-11-01||A kind of automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN207345431U true CN207345431U (en)||2018-05-11|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201721434302.5U Active CN207345431U (en)||2017-11-01||2017-11-01||A kind of automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN207345431U (en)|
- 2017-11-01 CN CN201721434302.5U patent/CN207345431U/en active Active
|CN104833027B (en)||The household DC frequency-conversion air-conditioning system of comprehensive utilization solar energy optical-thermal and photoelectric technology|
|CN100498089C (en)||Air-conditioning system for liquid dehumidification using solar energy and geothermal energy|
|CN107627808A (en)||A kind of automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus|
|CN204987306U (en)||Use multipurposely solar energy light and heat and photoelectrical technique's domestic dc -inverter air conditioning system|
|CN104613560B (en)||The twin-stage solution dehumidification system of driving is closed in a kind of low-temperature heat source and Electricity Federation|
|CN204488421U (en)||The motorcar air conditioner of wind drive|
|CN105823153A (en)||Hybrid air conditioning system|
|CN207345431U (en)||A kind of automobile-used dehumidifing ＆ Cooling apparatus|
|CN103471374B (en)||Solar-assisted heat pump drying system|
|CN203489633U (en)||Solar energy auxiliary heat pump drying system|
|CN108482060A (en)||A kind of electric vehicle air circulation system|
|CN102921302B (en)||Solar energy solution coupling regeneration system|
|CN205747621U (en)||A kind of air source heat pump automatic defrosting device|
|CN207179881U (en)||Low energy consumption solution dehumidifying air-conditioning system|
|CN105135504A (en)||Indoor heating and ventilation system using solar energy and heat pump|
|CN101021370A (en)||Heat accumulating and regenerating device of solar energy air preprocessing solution|
|CN206256033U (en)||A kind of natual gas dehydrate unit of utilization new energy thermal regeneration|
|CN207179861U (en)||Solar energy hot blast type fresh air solution dehumidification filtration system|
|CN105805869B (en)||The back-heating type solid desiccant dehumidification air-conditioning system and operation method of Driven by Solar Energy|
|CN200996695Y (en)||Air conditioner with liquid dehumidifying function by regenerative resources|
|CN107490100A (en)||Photovoltaic and photothermal drive-type dehumidification system for runner and its operation method|
|CN203285521U (en)||System for recovering exhaust gas heat of engine and supplying heat to in-car heating|
|CN209655486U (en)||A kind of dehumidifier/air-conditioning system based on solar energy solution accumulation of energy|
|CN210634369U (en)||Vehicle-mounted system suitable for dehumidifying waste heat driving solution of fuel vehicle and electric vehicle|
|CN209341474U (en)||One kind is based on natural cooling source driving and the regenerated solution dehumidifying air-conditioning system of solar energy|