CN207279107U - Pipe joint and pipeline - Google PatentsPipe joint and pipeline Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN207279107U CN207279107U CN201721132820.1U CN201721132820U CN207279107U CN 207279107 U CN207279107 U CN 207279107U CN 201721132820 U CN201721132820 U CN 201721132820U CN 207279107 U CN207279107 U CN 207279107U
- Prior art keywords
- pipe joint
- annular groove
- Prior art date
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 31
- 210000002445 Nipples Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 29
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 29
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 29
- 239000011440 grout Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 28
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 229910000975 Carbon steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000010962 carbon steel Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000010935 stainless steel Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 229910001220 stainless steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000015572 biosynthetic process Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 238000005755 formation reaction Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 229920000647 polyepoxide Polymers 0.000 description 29
- 239000003822 epoxy resin Substances 0.000 description 16
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 16
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 description 5
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000002513 implantation Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 description 3
- 241000233855 Orchidaceae Species 0.000 description 2
- 210000003128 Head Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 229920005549 butyl rubber Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 239000004568 cement Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 235000013399 edible fruits Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000001802 infusion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003780 insertion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011159 matrix material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004810 polytetrafluoroethylene Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229920001343 polytetrafluoroethylene Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 230000001131 transforming Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses the pipeline of a kind of pipe joint and the application pipe joint, wherein, pipe joint includes nipple and the coupling for being sheathed on described nipple one end, the grasping part for being useful for clamping pipe is cooperatively formed between the outside wall surface of the nipple and the coupling, the side wall of the coupling offers the grout hole for connecting the grasping part, the outer wall that the nipple forms the grasping part further recessed is connected formed with an at least annular groove, the annular groove with the grasping part.The pipe joint of the utility model provides a kind of pipe joint of anti-high pressure.
It the utility model is related to pipe technology field, the pipe of more particularly to a kind of pipe joint and the application pipe joint Road.
At present, existing flexible pipe joint is mainly connected by detaining formula connection or internal-expansion type, in pipeline liquid During high pressure conditions often occur, be subject to high pressure to expand inside pipeline, the phenomenon of leakage just occurs in seam crossing.
Utility model content
The main purpose of the utility model is to provide a kind of pipe joint, it is desirable to provide a kind of pipe joint of anti-high pressure.
To achieve the above object, the utility model proposes a kind of pipe joint, including nipple and be sheathed on it is described in The coupling of connector one end, cooperatively forms the folder for being useful for clamping pipe between the outside wall surface of the nipple and the coupling Space is held, the side wall of the coupling offers the grout hole for connecting the grasping part, and the nipple forms the clamping The outer wall in space is further recessed to be connected formed with an at least annular groove, the annular groove with the grasping part.
Preferably, the pipe joint further includes the Water slop injector for being installed on the grout hole.
Preferably, the annular groove is arranged at intervals with multiple, and each annular groove is connected with the grasping part.
Preferably, the nipple includes interior fitting and the first flange arranged on described interior fitting one end, and the annular groove is set In the outer surface of the interior fitting, the coupling includes external piece and 2 second methods for being respectively arranged on the external piece both ends Orchid, the grout hole are opened in one of the side wall of the external piece, two second flanges and are connected with the first flange.
Preferably, the pipe joint further includes the band being held between a second flange and the first flange.
Preferably, the first flange is equipped with some spaced first through hole, and each second flange is equipped with some Spaced second through hole, a connection piece passes through a first through hole and one second through hole, by a second flange and described first Flanged joint.
Preferably, the outer surface of the interior fitting is provided with the first bulge loop, and first bulge loop is with the annular groove in described The axially spaced-apart of pipe joint is set.
Preferably, the terminal interior surface of the external piece is additionally provided with the second bulge loop.
Preferably, the nipple and the coupling are carbon steel material or stainless steel material.
The utility model also provides a kind of pipeline, including pipeline body connects with the pipeline for being connected to described pipeline body one end Head, the pipe joint are pipe joint as described above.
In technical solutions of the utility model, cooperatively formed between the outside wall surface of nipple and coupling and be useful for clamping pipe Grasping part, the side wall of coupling offers the grout hole of connection grasping part, nipple formed the outer wall of grasping part into One step is recessed to be connected formed with least an annular groove, annular groove with grasping part, when one end of pipeline is embedded in grasping part, epoxy resin Or cement-based grout liquid is poured into by grout hole, the epoxy resin or cement-based grout liquid that pour into by the tube wall of pipeline bend to The annular groove fitting of nipple, and epoxy resin or cement-based grout liquid form seal after curing, and are effectively increased integral strength, So as to fulfill anti-high pressure.
Brief description of the drawings
In order to illustrate the embodiment of the utility model or the technical proposal in the existing technology more clearly, below will be to embodiment Or attached drawing needed to be used in the description of the prior art is briefly described, it should be apparent that, drawings in the following description are only It is some embodiments of the utility model, for those of ordinary skill in the art, in the premise not made the creative labor Under, other attached drawings can also be obtained according to the structure shown in these attached drawings.
Fig. 1 is the structure diagram of one embodiment pipe joint of the utility model；
Fig. 2 is the enlarged drawing at the A in Fig. 1.
The drawing reference numeral explanation of the utility model：
The embodiments will be further described with reference to the accompanying drawings for the realization, functional characteristics and advantage of the utility model aim.
The following is a combination of the drawings in the embodiments of the present utility model, and the technical scheme in the embodiment of the utility model is carried out Clearly and completely describing, it is clear that described embodiment is only the part of the embodiment of the utility model, rather than all Embodiment.Based on the embodiment in the utility model, those of ordinary skill in the art are not making creative work premise Lower all other embodiments obtained, shall fall within the protection scope of the present invention.
It is to be appreciated that the directional instruction (such as up, down, left, right, before and after ...) of institute in the utility model embodiment It is only used for explaining relative position relation under a certain particular pose (as shown in drawings) between each component, motion conditions etc., such as When the fruit particular pose changes, then directionality instruction also correspondingly changes correspondingly.
In addition, the description in " first ", " second " etc. involved in the utility model is only used for description purpose, without being understood that To indicate or implying its relative importance or the implicit quantity for indicating indicated technical characteristic.Thus, define " first ", At least one this feature can be expressed or be implicitly included to the feature of " second ".In addition, the technical side between each embodiment Case can be combined with each other, but must can be implemented as basis with those of ordinary skill in the art, when the combination of technical solution Conflicting or can not realize when occur will be understood that the combination of this technical solution is not present, also not in the requires of the utility model Protection domain within.
The utility model proposes a kind of pipe joint.
Please refer to Fig.1 to Fig. 2, in one embodiment of the utility model, in which includes nipple 11 and be sheathed on The coupling 12 of 11 one end of connector, cooperatively forms between the outside wall surface of nipple 11 and coupling 12 and is useful for clamping pipe 14 Grasping part, the side wall of coupling 12 offer the grout hole 1111 of connection grasping part, and nipple 11 forms grasping part Outer wall is further recessed to be connected formed with least an annular groove 1211, annular groove 1211 with grasping part.
Nipple 11 and coupling 12 are carbon steel material or stainless steel material, and service life length, pipeline 14 is flexibility Pipeline 14, pipeline 14 run through formed with conveying space and two openings for connecting conveying space both ends, coupling 12 formed with first Mouthful, coupling 12 is socketed on one end of pipeline 14 by the first impenetrating mouth, nipple 11 formed with connection conveying space second Impenetrating mouth, nipple 11 are embedded in conveying space by the one end open of pipeline 14, and the outer wall and 14 inner wall of pipeline of nipple 11 support Connect, the inner wall of coupling 12 and the outer wall of pipeline 14 abut, so as to form clamping, effectively realize and fix, and convenient dismounting, can weigh It is multiple to use.
Technical solutions of the utility model between the outside wall surface of nipple 11 and coupling 12 by cooperatively forming and being useful for pressing from both sides The grasping part of tight pipeline 14, the side wall of coupling 12 offer the grout hole 1111 of connection grasping part, and nipple 11 is formed The outer wall of grasping part is further recessed to be connected formed with least an annular groove 1211, annular groove 1211 with grasping part, when pipeline 14 One end insertion grasping part, epoxy resin or cement-based grout liquid poured into by grout hole 1111, the epoxy resin that pours into or The tube wall of pipeline 14 is bent to the annular groove 1211 with nipple 11 and is bonded by cement-based grout liquid, and epoxy resin or cement base fill Seal is formed after grout curing, integral strength is effectively increased, so as to fulfill anti-high pressure.
Specifically, the present embodiment nipple 11 includes interior fitting 111 and the first flange 122 arranged on interior 111 one end of fitting, Annular groove 1211 is arranged on the outer surface of interior fitting 111, and coupling 12 includes external piece 121 and is respectively arranged on 121 both ends of external piece Two second flanges 112, grout hole 1111 are opened in one of the side wall of external piece 121, two second flanges 112 and the first method Orchid 122 connects.
External piece 121 and interior fitting 111 are loop configuration, and the inner wall of external piece 121 is socketed on one end of pipeline 14, interior Fitting 111 can be embedded in the Single port of pipeline 14, and the outer wall of interior fitting 111 is abutted with 14 inner wall of pipeline, so as to form clamping；First 111 same shaft core position of flange 122 and interior fitting, first flange 122 be arranged on interior fitting 111 one end, interior fitting 111 it is another The Single port of the embedded pipeline 14 in end, 121 same shaft core position of two second flanges 112 and external piece, two second flanges 112 are divided Not She Yu external piece 121 both ends, when coupling 12 and nipple 11 are clamped with pipeline 14, first flange 122 and neighbouring Second flange 112 connects, it can be fixedly connected by way of clamping, and concretely second flange 112 is set admittedly snap fit Fixed column, first flange 122 set the through hole that can be socketed on fixed column, effectively realize and are detachably connected.
The end face of the present embodiment first flange 122 and a second flange 112 abut, and other end can be with other pipelines Connector 20 connects, and a second flange 112 away from first flange 122 can be connected with other conduit couplings 20, other pipes Pipe connecting 20 is provided with the flange to match with first flange 122 or second flange 112 and corresponding first through hole 1221 Or second through hole 1121 connecting hole, a bolt connects through one second through hole 1121 and/or a first through hole 1221 and one Connect hole to connect with nut thread, pipe joint and conduit coupling 20 are connected, effectively realize general；Conduit coupling 20 can be Bypass type, switching type and closed type conduit coupling 20, effectively coordinate other conduit couplings 20 to use, so as to add it Effect.
Preferably, the present embodiment first flange 122 is equipped with some spaced first through hole 1221, each second flange 112 are equipped with some spaced second through holes 1121, and a connection piece passes through a first through hole 1221 and one second through hole 1121, a second flange 112 and first flange 122 are connected.
Some first through hole 1221 are arranged around the axis direction of first flange 122, two adjacent first through hole 1221 spacing is equal, and some second through holes 1121 arranged on second flange 112 and some first arranged on first flange 122 are logical Hole 1221 corresponds, and a bolt is connected through a first through hole 1221 and one second through hole 1121 with a nut thread, will One first flange 122 and a second flange 112 connect, and effectively fix the periphery of a first flange 122 and a second flange 112 Connection.
Further, the present embodiment pipe joint, which further includes, is held between a second flange 112 and first flange 122 Band 15.
Band 15 can be expanded PTFE band 15, or butyl rubber belt, band 15 are distributed in one second Between flange 112 and first flange 122, the compressibility that has by band 15, it is easy to fill up the cavity on sealing surface And groove, boundary leakage is blocked, and the characteristic for thering is when under tension rebound expand, therefore interior media pressure is higher, Sealing force is bigger, is effectively increased sealing performance.
Preferably, the present embodiment pipe joint further includes the Water slop injector 13 for being installed on grout hole 1111.
Epoxy resin or cement-based grout liquid pour into clamping space by Water slop injector 13, effectively prevent epoxy resin or water Mud base grouting liquid flows out；The present embodiment epoxy resin or cement-based grout liquid are filled using high pressure infusion device by Water slop injector 13 Enter, the tube wall of flexible duct 14 is subject to high pressure implantation to be fitted in one completely with the annular groove 1211 of interior fitting 111 so as to bend deformation Rise, effectively keep high pressure implantation, reduce epoxy resin or cement-based grout liquid leaks out, cause to waste.
Further, it refer to Fig. 2, the present embodiment annular groove 1211 is arranged at intervals with multiple, and each annular groove 1211 is and folder Hold space connection.
When the tube wall of flexible duct 14 is subject to high pressure implantation so as to bend deformation, multiple annular grooves 1211 with interior fitting 111 Fit together completely, epoxy resin or cement-based grout liquid cure in after high-strength matrix, that is, form multi-sealed body, effectively increase It is better to encrypt sealing property, anti-loose ability and anti-high pressure, annular groove more than 1211, effect.
Refer to Fig. 2, the outer surface of fitting 111 is provided with the first bulge loop 1212 in the present embodiment, the first bulge loop 1212 with Annular groove 1211 is set in the axially spaced-apart of pipe joint.
When one end of pipeline 14 is held between external key and interior fitting 111, first arranged on interior 111 outer surface of fitting Bulge loop 1212 further clamps the tube wall of pipeline 14, and the present embodiment epoxy resin or cement-based grout liquid pour into clamping space mistake Cheng Zhong, the first bulge loop 1212 effectively prevent epoxy resin or cement-based grout liquid from leaking.
The terminal interior surface of the present embodiment external piece 121 is additionally provided with the second bulge loop 1112.
When one end of pipeline 14 is held between external key and interior fitting 111, arranged on the second of 121 inner surface of external piece Bulge loop 1112 further clamps the tube wall of pipeline 14, and effectively sky is added in sealing respectively for the first bulge loop 1212 and the second bulge loop 1112 Between both ends, the present embodiment epoxy resin or cement-based grout liquid poured into during clamping space, the first bulge loop 1212 and second Epoxy resin or cement-based grout liquid limit are formed on clamping space and annular groove 1211 by bulge loop 1112, effectively prevent epoxy resin or water Mud base grouting liquid leaks.
The utility model also provides a kind of pipeline 14, refer to Fig. 1, including pipeline body and is connected to pipeline body one end Pipe joint, pipe joint is pipe joint as above.The concrete structure of the pipe joint is with reference to above-described embodiment, due to this Pipeline 14 employs whole technical solutions of above-mentioned all embodiments, therefore at least has the technical solution institute band of above-described embodiment All beneficial effects come, this is no longer going to repeat them.
It these are only the preferred embodiment of the utility model, it does not limit the scope of the patent of the present invention, every Under the inventive concept of the utility model, equivalent structure transformation made based on the specification and figures of the utility model, or Directly/be used in other related technical areas indirectly and be included in the scope of patent protection of the utility model.
1. a kind of pipe joint, it is characterised in that described interior including nipple and the coupling for being sheathed on described nipple one end The grasping part for being useful for clamping pipe, the side wall of the coupling are cooperatively formed between the outside wall surface of connector and the coupling The grout hole for connecting the grasping part is offered, the nipple forms the outer wall further recessed formation of the grasping part There is an at least annular groove, the annular groove is connected with the grasping part.
2. pipe joint as claimed in claim 1, it is characterised in that the pipe joint, which further includes, is installed on the grout hole Water slop injector.
3. pipe joint as claimed in claim 1, it is characterised in that the annular groove is arranged at intervals with multiple, and each annular groove is equal Connected with the grasping part.
4. pipe joint as claimed in claim 1, it is characterised in that the nipple includes interior fitting and arranged on described inscribed The first flange of part one end, the annular groove are arranged on the outer surface of the interior fitting, and the coupling includes external piece and sets respectively Two second flanges in the external piece both ends, the grout hole are opened in the side wall of the external piece, two second flanges its One of connected with the first flange.
5. pipe joint as claimed in claim 4, it is characterised in that the pipe joint, which further includes, is held on a second flange Band between the first flange.
6. pipe joint as claimed in claim 4, it is characterised in that the first flange is equipped with some spaced first Through hole, each second flange are equipped with some spaced second through holes, and a connection piece passes through a first through hole and one second Through hole, a second flange is connected with the first flange.
7. the pipe joint as described in claim 4-6 is any, it is characterised in that the outer surface of the interior fitting is provided with first Bulge loop, first bulge loop are set with axially spaced-apart of the annular groove in the pipe joint.
8. the pipe joint as described in claim 4-6 is any, it is characterised in that the terminal interior surface of the external piece is also set up There is the second bulge loop.
9. pipe joint as claimed in claim 1, it is characterised in that the nipple and the coupling are carbon steel material Or stainless steel material.
10. a kind of pipeline, including pipeline body and the pipe joint for being connected to described pipeline body one end, it is characterised in that institute Pipe joint is stated as any pipe joint in claim 1~9.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721132820.1U CN207279107U (en)||2017-09-05||2017-09-05||Pipe joint and pipeline|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721132820.1U CN207279107U (en)||2017-09-05||2017-09-05||Pipe joint and pipeline|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN207279107U true CN207279107U (en)||2018-04-27|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201721132820.1U Active CN207279107U (en)||2017-09-05||2017-09-05||Pipe joint and pipeline|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN207279107U (en)|
- 2017-09-05 CN CN201721132820.1U patent/CN207279107U/en active Active
|CN210716401U (en)||Internal pressure reinforced corrugated pipe|
|CN100526698C (en)||Large caliber pipeline flexible internal expansion type sealing ring, its connecting structure and method|
|CN209762491U (en)||Drainage pipeline connecting structure|
|CN207279107U (en)||Pipe joint and pipeline|
|CN108443612B (en)||RC pipejacking tube coupling connector|
|CN205424166U (en)||Flexible interface inside lining glass tempering worker blowdown concrete pipe|
|CN205781556U (en)||Sealing flange|
|CN201028218Y (en)||Pipe fitting joint|
|CN204677930U (en)||The pipe coupling of sealed type socket joint|
|CN211232020U (en)||Three-way joint convenient and rapid to insert|
|CN111255965A (en)||Internal pressure reinforced pipe|
|CN210424004U (en)||Leakproof fiber reinforced plastic pipeline|
|CN107652632B (en)||Municipal sewage pipeline, preparation process thereof and connecting structure of sewage pipeline|
|CN209818954U (en)||PE water supply pipe capable of preventing joint from bursting|
|CN205938254U (en)||Novel rubber drainage connecting piece|
|CN207569402U (en)||A kind of interface arrangement for the connection of unlike material drainpipe|
|CN204254100U (en)||Universal active joint|
|CN204756206U (en)||PE pipe with leak protection function|
|CN201093139Y (en)||Metallic reinforced polythene composite bearing-inserting joint|
|CN203686450U (en)||Socket and spigot connector used for steel strip reinforced polyethylene spiral corrugated pipe|
|CN216520075U (en)||Underground pipeline connecting mechanism|
|CN209100865U (en)||Anti-extrusion device at a kind of heavy caliber PVC pipe socket joint|
|CN214743972U (en)||Quick butt joint formula reinforced concrete drain pipe|
|CN214889431U (en)||Resin concrete pipe|
|CN210510700U (en)||Connecting piece for washing machine pipeline|