CN206916357U - A kind of thread tension device - Google PatentsA kind of thread tension device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN206916357U CN206916357U CN201720622614.2U CN201720622614U CN206916357U CN 206916357 U CN206916357 U CN 206916357U CN 201720622614 U CN201720622614 U CN 201720622614U CN 206916357 U CN206916357 U CN 206916357U
- Prior art keywords
- sliding panel
- tension frame
- Prior art date
- Expired - Fee Related
- 230000001105 regulatory Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 241001247986 Calotropis procera Species 0.000 claims description 9
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 5
- 230000003292 diminished Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000003086 colorant Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000009940 knitting Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000004753 textile Substances 0.000 description 2
- 208000002925 Dental Caries Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000005299 abrasion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005461 lubrication Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a kind of thread tension device, the Tension frame of the pedestal both sides, the yarn guiding ring being arranged on the pedestal are articulated with including pedestal, the cavity being arranged in the pedestal, both sides, the fix bar being fixed in the cavity is provided with the cavity, slides the sliding panel being arranged in the cavity.The utility model has advantages below and effect：Moved using regulating part regulation sliding panel, sliding panel is close to fix bar, and the change of torsion spring elastic force is big, and Tension frame acts on the active force change of yarn greatly after driving Tension frame motion；Sliding panel is away from fix bar, torsion spring elastic force diminishes, Tension frame acts on the active force of yarn and diminished after driving Tension frame motion, active force that regulation Tension frame is acted on yarn, can adapt to a variety of intensity yarn, it is applied widely, improve equipment yields and the effect of fabric quality.
Textile machine is the utility model is related to, more particularly to a kind of thread tension device.
Circular knitting machine, circular weft machine is also known as knitted, because the cam system of circular knitting machine is more, rotating speed is high, yield High, flower-shape change block, fabric quality are good, and process is few, have developed rapidly, and are widely used in textile industry, large circle machine generally comprise frame, Formed for yarn mechanism, transmission mechanism, lubrication dedusting mechanism etc..
Authorization Notice No. is CN205329278U Chinese patent《A kind of large circle machine yarn feeding mouth for modified line of mixing colours》Disclose A kind of large circle machine yarn feeding mouth for modified line of mixing colours, including the first yarn feeding mouth, the second yarn feeding mouth, mounting bracket, connecting portion, set on connecting portion Corresponding with the first yarn feeding mouth and the second yarn feeding mouth the first lever jack and the second lever jack are equipped with, one is provided with the first lever jack Guide wheel, is provided with a tightening regulator between guide wheel and the first lever jack, tightening regulator is a tensioning spring.
But there is problems with above-mentioned yarn tightening regulator：The yarn of different toughness and intensity is tensioned by yarn During adjusting means, although yarn can be tensioned by yarn tightening regulator, the scope of application is small, such as when yarn strength is smaller When, tightening regulator easily pulls apart yarn, causes equipment downtime, reduces production efficiency.
Utility model content
The purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of thread tension device, has the big effect of the tensioning apparatus scope of application.
Above-mentioned technical purpose of the present utility model technical scheme is that：A kind of yarn tensioning dress Put, including pedestal, the cavity being arranged in the pedestal, both sides be articulated with the Tension frame of the pedestal both sides, be arranged at it is described Yarn guiding ring on pedestal, the fix bar being fixed in the cavity is provided with the cavity, sliding is arranged in the cavity Sliding panel, be provided with the stress surface in the cavity in the Tension frame, one end abutting be arranged with the fix bar Pushed against in the stress surface and the other end in the sliding panel end face for driving the torsion spring that the Tension frame rotates, the pedestal On be provided with for adjusting regulating part of the sliding panel closer or far from the fix bar.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, yarn is penetrated in yarn guiding ring after bypassing Tension frame, and torsion spring is set in fix bar, One end is pushed against stress surface, and the torsion spring other end is pushed against on sliding panel, and the torsion spring other end is pushed against on sliding panel, torsion spring production Raw elastic force driving Tension frame upset, is pushed against on yarn after Tension frame upset, yarn is tensioned.When yarn strength is smaller, With regulating part regulation sliding panel away from fix bar, after sliding panel is away from fix bar, torsion spring elastic force diminishes, and reduces Tension frame and acts on Active force on yarn, avoids yarn from being torn.When yarn strength height, when hardness is high, sliding panel is adjusted close to solid with regulating part Fixed pole, torsion spring elastic force become big, and the active force for making Tension frame act on yarn becomes big, and yarn is tensioned, and have reached regulation tensioning Active force that frame is acted on yarn, the yarn that can adapt to a variety of intensity, effect applied widely.
It is of the present utility model to be further arranged to：The screwed hole for connecting the cavity, the tune are provided with the pedestal It is the adjusting rod for being threadedly connected to the screwed hole to save part, and described adjusting rod one end is axially fixed and is rotationally connected with the cunning Dynamic plate, the adjusting rod other end are located at outside the pedestal after passing through the screwed hole.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, adjusting rod is threaded in cavity, and one end of threaded rod one is rotatably connected on On sliding panel, and adjusting rod is relatively fixed with sliding Board position vertically.Rotation adjusting lever, adjusting rod drive sliding panel fortune It is dynamic, play a part of adjusting sliding panel motion.
It is of the present utility model to be further arranged to：The adjusting rod is arranged with bearing close to one end of the sliding panel, institute Bearing outer ring is stated to be fixed on the sliding panel.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, adjusting rod is arranged bearing, and the outer ring of bearing is fixed on sliding panel, adjusting rod energy Rotated relative to sliding panel and sliding panel can be driven to move.
It is of the present utility model to be further arranged to：One end that the adjusting rod is located at outside the pedestal is fixed with grip part.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, grip part is fixed with adjusting rod, is easy to gripping and rotation adjusting lever.
It is of the present utility model to be further arranged to：The pedestal both sides are provided with the hinge hole for being communicated in the cavity, institute State Tension frame include successively hinge bar, two be individually fixed in the side lever at the hinge bar both ends, the side lever is fixed at both ends On nutted rod, the hinge bar is fed through one of them described hinge hole, the cavity, another described hinge hole successively, The hinge bar gap is matched with the hinge hole.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, hinge bar is fed through hinge hole, cavity and another hinge hole successively, can cut with scissors Connect in hole and rotate.
It is of the present utility model to be further arranged to：The rubber bush of gap cooperation is arranged with the nutted rod.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, yarn penetrates yarn guiding ring, yarn movement after bypassing the rubber bush on nutted rod When drive rubber bush rotate, reduce the abrasion of yarn.
It is of the present utility model to be further arranged to：The nutted rod is located at below the yarn guiding ring, and the torsion spring drives institute The nutted rod stated in Tension frame rotates down.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, yarn is upward through yarn guiding ring, torsion spring driving nutted rod again after bypassing nutted rod Move downward, yarn is tensioned.
It is of the present utility model to be further arranged to：The yarn guiding ring is the rubber ring being fixed on the pedestal.
By using above-mentioned technical proposal, yarn guiding ring is rubber ring.
In summary, the utility model has the advantages that：Using regulating part regulation sliding panel motion, sliding panel leans on Nearly fix bar, the change of torsion spring elastic force is big, and Tension frame acts on the active force change of yarn greatly after driving Tension frame motion；Sliding panel is remote Fix bar, torsion spring elastic force diminish, and Tension frame acts on the active force of yarn and diminished after driving Tension frame motion, and regulation Tension frame is made With the active force on yarn, the yarn that can adapt to a variety of intensity, effect applied widely.
Brief description of the drawings
Fig. 1 is the structural representation of embodiment；
Fig. 2 is the Tension frame structural representation of embodiment;
Fig. 3 is the pedestal of embodiment, yarn guiding ring position relationship schematic diagram；
Fig. 4 is the cavity of embodiment, fix bar, hinged casing, the position relationship schematic diagram of regulating part；
Fig. 5 is the position relationship schematic diagram of the cavity of embodiment, stopper slot；
Fig. 6 is the position relationship schematic diagram of the regulating part of embodiment, sliding panel.
In figure：1st, pedestal；2nd, cavity；21st, stopper slot；22nd, hinge hole；3rd, Tension frame；31st, hinge bar；311st, stress surface； 32nd, side lever；33rd, nutted rod；34th, rubber bush；4th, fix bar；41st, torsion spring；5th, sliding panel；51st, limited block；52nd, mounting hole； 6th, regulating part；61st, adjusting rod；611st, grip part；62nd, screwed hole；63rd, bearing；7th, yarn guiding ring.
The utility model is described in further detail below in conjunction with accompanying drawing.
Specific embodiment is only that it is not to limitation of the present utility model, this area to explanation of the present utility model Technical staff can make the modification of no creative contribution to the present embodiment as needed after this specification is read, but only All to be protected in right of the present utility model by Patent Law.
A kind of thread tension device, as shown in Fig. 1 to Fig. 2, including pedestal 1, the middle part of pedestal 1 are provided with cavity 2（Referring to figure 4）, the both sides side wall of pedestal 1 is provided with a pair of connection cavitys 2（Referring to Fig. 4）Hinge hole 22.Tension frame 3 is provided with pedestal 1, That Tension frame 3 is fixed on two side levers 32 including hinge bar 31, a pair of the side levers 32 for being fixed on the both ends of hinge bar 31, both ends Tight bar 33.Hinge bar 31 is fed through one of hinge hole 22, cavity 2 successively（Referring to Fig. 4）, another hinge hole 22, be hinged Coordinate between bar 31 and hinge hole 22 in gap, Tension frame 3 is rotated relative to pedestal 1.
As shown in Figure 2, Figure 4 shows, the yarn guiding ring 7 higher than nutted rod 33 is fixed with pedestal 1, yarn guiding ring 7 is rubber ring.Tensioning Rubber bush 34 is arranged with bar 33, the gap of rubber bush 34 is matched with nutted rod 33, and rubber bush 34 can be relative to tensioning Bar 33 rotates.The fix bar 4 parallel to hinge bar 31 is fixed with the cavity 2 of pedestal 1, torsion spring 41 is arranged with fix bar 4. Stress surface 311 is provided with tight bar 33, stress surface 311 is plane.One end of torsion spring 41 is pushed against on stress surface 311.
Slid as shown in Fig. 2, Fig. 6, in cavity 2 and be provided with sliding panel 5, the other end of torsion spring 41 is pushed against the end face of sliding panel 5 On.Nutted rod 33 in the elastic force driving Tension frame 3 of torsion spring 41 rotates down.The both sides of sliding panel 5 are wholely set limited location block 51, The side wall of cavity 2 is provided with stopper slot 21（Referring to Fig. 5）, limited block 51 sliding be embedded in stopper slot 21（Referring to Fig. 5）It is interior.
As shown in Fig. 4, Fig. 6, it is provided with pedestal 1 for adjusting regulating part 6 of the sliding panel 5 closer or far from fix bar 4. The screwed hole 62 for being communicated in cavity 2 is provided with pedestal 1, the axis of screwed hole 62 is perpendicular to the end face of sliding panel 5.Regulating part 6 is spiral shell Line is connected to the adjusting rod 61 in screwed hole 62, and the one end of adjusting rod 61 is located in cavity 2 and is arranged with bearing 63, in bearing 63 Circle is interference fitted with adjusting rod 61.Mounting hole 52 is provided with sliding panel 5, bearing 63 is located in mounting hole 52.The outer ring of bearing 63 It is interference fitted with mounting hole 52.The one end of adjusting rod 61 away from sliding panel 5 is fixed with grip part 611, is easy to grip and rotates tune Pole 61.
Thread tension device operation principle：Yarn passes through yarn guiding ring 7, pedestal 1 after bypassing the rubber bush 34 in Tension frame 3 Interior torsion spring 41 drives Tension frame 3 to rotate and is tensioned yarn.When the yarn for changing varying strength, it is necessary to adjust of Tension frame 3 During tight scope, grip part 611, rotation adjusting lever 61 are held, the motion of adjusting rod 61 drives sliding panel 5 to move.When sliding panel 5 is close During fix bar 4, the elastic force of torsion spring 41 becomes big driving Tension frame 3 and rotated, and the active force that Tension frame 3 is acted on yarn becomes big.When When sliding panel 5 is away from fix bar 4, the elastic force of torsion spring 41 diminishes, and the active force that Tension frame 3 acts on yarn diminishes.
- A kind of 1. thread tension device, it is characterised in that：Including pedestal（1）, be arranged at the pedestal（1）Interior cavity（2）, two Side is articulated with the pedestal（1）The Tension frame of both sides（3）, be arranged at the pedestal（1）On yarn guiding ring（7）, the cavity（2） Inside it is provided with and is fixed on the cavity（2）Interior fix bar（4）, sliding be arranged at the cavity（2）Interior sliding panel（5）, institute State Tension frame（3）On be provided with positioned at the cavity（2）Interior stress surface（311）, the fix bar（4）On be arranged with one end and support Tightly in the stress surface（311）And the other end is pushed against in the sliding panel（5）End face is used to drive the Tension frame（3）Rotate Torsion spring（41）, the pedestal（1）On be provided with for adjusting the sliding panel（5）Closer or far from the fix bar（4）Tune Save part（6）.
- A kind of 2. thread tension device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The pedestal（1）On be provided with connection The cavity（2）Screwed hole（62）, the regulating part（6）To be threadedly connected to the screwed hole（62）Adjusting rod（61）, The adjusting rod（61）One end is axially fixed and is rotationally connected with the sliding panel（5）, the adjusting rod（61）The other end is worn Cross the screwed hole（62）It is located at the pedestal afterwards（1）Outside.
- A kind of 3. thread tension device according to claim 2, it is characterised in that：The adjusting rod（61）Close to the cunning Dynamic plate（5）One end be arranged with bearing（63）, the bearing（63）The sliding panel is fixed in outer ring（5）On.
- A kind of 4. thread tension device according to claim 2, it is characterised in that：The adjusting rod（61）Positioned at the base Seat（1）Outer one end is fixed with grip part（611）.
- A kind of 5. thread tension device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The pedestal（1）Both sides are provided with company Pass through the cavity（2）Hinge hole（22）, the Tension frame（3）Including hinge bar successively（31）, two pieces be individually fixed in institute State hinge bar（31）The side lever at both ends（32）, both ends be fixed on the side lever（32）On nutted rod（33）, the hinge bar （31）One of them described hinge hole is fed through successively（22）, the cavity（2）, another described hinge hole（22）, the hinge Extension bar（31）Gap is matched with the hinge hole（22）.
- A kind of 6. thread tension device according to claim 5, it is characterised in that：The nutted rod（33）On be arranged between The rubber bush that gap coordinates（34）.
- A kind of 7. thread tension device according to claim 6, it is characterised in that：The nutted rod（33）Led positioned at described Yarn ring（7）Lower section, the torsion spring（41）Drive the Tension frame（3）On the nutted rod（33）Rotate down.
- A kind of 8. thread tension device according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The yarn guiding ring（7）To be fixed on State pedestal（1）On rubber ring.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201720622614.2U CN206916357U (en)||2017-05-31||2017-05-31||A kind of thread tension device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201720622614.2U CN206916357U (en)||2017-05-31||2017-05-31||A kind of thread tension device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN206916357U true CN206916357U (en)||2018-01-23|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201720622614.2U Expired - Fee Related CN206916357U (en)||2017-05-31||2017-05-31||A kind of thread tension device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN206916357U (en)|
- 2017-05-31 CN CN201720622614.2U patent/CN206916357U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN201835079U (en)||Adjustable-tension roller device|
|CN105133060B (en)||Drafting device of monofilament production line|
|CN209024410U (en)||A kind of ribbonized optical fibers wire-drawing mechanism|
|CN100467155C (en)||Wire rod straightener for wire hook formation machine|
|CN202065328U (en)||Eccentric shaft|
|CN206916357U (en)||A kind of thread tension device|
|CN2791080Y (en)||Taking-up roller pressure regulating device|
|CN207861570U (en)||A kind of plaiter|
|CN202193907U (en)||Tension device for silver filament yarn wrapped with wool fiber|
|CN107416573A (en)||A kind of high evenness impregnation PVA ball leather uses base fabric equipment|
|CN107858772A (en)||A kind of scroll tube adjustment structure easy to use|
|KR200475859Y1 (en)||Quilting machine|
|CN210066156U (en)||Lead frame of sewing machine|
|CN209691488U (en)||A kind of unwrapping wire wire installation of longitudinal wrap machine|
|CN201495377U (en)||Pan head rack with tension adjusting device|
|CN101492868B (en)||Speed reduction stop apparatus of batching round bar of cloth dragging machine|
|CN208150681U (en)||A kind of bobbin-winding machine tenslator|
|CN207861549U (en)||A kind of plaiter|
|CN1676692A (en)||Vibratory cotton basket special for coiling machine|
|CN202898644U (en)||Novel wire guide device for embroidery threads|
|CN110127438A (en)||The uniform feed carrier of reciprocating coil winding machine based on differential principle|
|CN102874635A (en)||Adjustable steel belt feeding mechanism|
|CN202644026U (en)||Drafting device of spandex warping machine|
|CN212103162U (en)||Warp traction machine for oxford production|
|CN205368567U (en)||Two draft machines|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20180123
Termination date: 20200531