CN206765568U - A kind of adsorbing mechanism unit and overall adsorbing mechanism - Google PatentsA kind of adsorbing mechanism unit and overall adsorbing mechanism Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN206765568U CN206765568U CN201720669156.8U CN201720669156U CN206765568U CN 206765568 U CN206765568 U CN 206765568U CN 201720669156 U CN201720669156 U CN 201720669156U CN 206765568 U CN206765568 U CN 206765568U
- Prior art keywords
- scraper plate
- accommodating cavity
- gathering tube
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 30
- 239000007921 sprays Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 22
- 239000002699 waste materials Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 21
- 239000007788 liquids Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 18
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 239000000725 suspensions Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 238000010521 absorption reactions Methods 0.000 claims description 14
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 9
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 9
- 230000001680 brushing Effects 0.000 description 11
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 7
- 239000000049 pigment Substances 0.000 description 7
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000007639 printing Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000000919 ceramic Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000001360 synchronised Effects 0.000 description 2
- 210000003491 Skin Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000010923 batch production Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004587 chromatography analysis Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000023298 conjugation with cellular fusion Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001276 controlling effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010304 firing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009776 industrial production Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000013011 mating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003960 organic solvent Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007790 scraping Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007779 soft material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002904 solvent Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010408 sweeping Methods 0.000 description 1
- -1 timber Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000021037 unidirectional conjugation Effects 0.000 description 1
This patent is related to industrial spray drawing machine technical field, a kind of adsorbing mechanism unit is disclosed, including scraper plate, adsorption head, accommodating cavity and conduit, the scraper plate and adsorption head are respectively arranged at the upper side of the accommodating cavity, the scraper plate is used to scrape the suspension drop on shower nozzle gap digit panel, and the adsorption head is used for the residual waste solution for adsorbing cleaning shower nozzle, and the accommodating cavity is used to collect the waste liquid that adsorption head is adsorbed, the conduit is installed on the side of the accommodating cavity, for discharging the waste liquid in accommodating cavity.This patent has the advantages that with strong points, cleaning effect is good, handling are simple, easy to maintenance, automaticity is high.
This patent is related to industrial spray drawing machine technical field, more particularly to a kind of adsorbing mechanism unit and overall adsorption machine Structure.
At present, industrial spray drawing machine is widely used on the secondary industrys such as ceramic tile, glass, timber, fabric, passes through air brushing Then mode is fired again by the adobe of glaze air brushing to ceramic tile or glass, glaze color and texture can become after firing It is melted into color.The full-color printing of plane that existing industrial spray drawing machine can be applied to any material, its subversive digital printing theory Processing industry to ceramic tile, glass brings one fresh air, has swept across whole industry with inundant, is significantly dropped for client Low production cost, improve production efficiency create good condition can replace silk-screen, bat printing, transfer apparatus, without plate-making, need not Chromatography can produce the printing quality higher than traditional approach, and machine is simple to operate, stable performance, fully meets row Industry batch production requirements.Further, the application of spray drawing machine also greatly reduces caused dust in process simultaneously, this can be reduced Infringement of the harmful substance of process to operator's body, and the degree of the industrial pollution can be further reduced, therefore at present should Item technology is extensively praised highly by industry.
Industrial production is complicated using the ink system of spray drawing machine, and pigment used is more special, and usually using has Solvent is dissolved special pigment, and pigment is in suspended state in organic solvent, therefore spray drawing machine uses by long-time, no Only shower nozzle is easily blocked by dry hot melt pigment or dirt, or easy productive set pigment or dust around shower nozzle, or in shower nozzle Bubble is formd, shower nozzle tray panel can also be adhered to, gather pigment drop, and such waste liquid is gathered, can not only detracted for a long time The air brushing precision and shower nozzle service life of shower nozzle, but also the effect of air brushing can be influenceed, or even machine is caused in itself certain It is corrosion-damaged, it is therefore necessary to which that for the large-scale spray drawing machine of this industrial application, to provide a kind of suitable shower nozzle and shower nozzle pallet periodically clear Device is managed, to ensure its preferably long-term use of state.
The content of the invention
This patent technical problem to be solved is the defects of overcoming prior art, there is provided one kind is easy to use efficiently, oneself The high adsorbing mechanism unit of dynamicization degree and overall adsorbing mechanism.
This patent is achieved through the following technical solutions above-mentioned purpose：
A kind of adsorbing mechanism unit, including scraper plate, adsorption head, accommodating cavity and conduit, the scraper plate and adsorption head are set respectively The upper side of the accommodating cavity is placed in, the scraper plate is used to scrape the suspension drop on shower nozzle gap digit panel, the adsorption head For adsorbing the residual waste solution of cleaning shower nozzle, the accommodating cavity is used to collect the waste liquid that adsorption head is adsorbed, the conduit installation In the side of the accommodating cavity, for discharging the waste liquid in accommodating cavity.
The adsorbing mechanism unit of this patent is designed for single air brushing unit, by scraper plate, adsorption head, accommodating cavity Formed with conduit, the scraper plate is preferably soft flake, is in close contact with shower nozzle pallet, is sprayed by the way that adsorbing mechanism unit is relative Head rest disk is moved back and forth, and drives scraper plate to scrape shower nozzle gap digit panel immediately, so as to by suspension drop thereon Scrape the upper side of the accommodating cavity, when the drop that this is scraped save bit by bit it is a certain amount of, you can adsorbed by the adsorption head into institute State and cleaning is collected in accommodating cavity；On the other hand, when the adsorption head passes through shower nozzle, you can by pigment unnecessary in shower nozzle or Dirt absorption cleaning, then waste liquid is oriented to the accommodating cavity, when the waste liquid that accommodating cavity is collected reaches a certain amount of, you can pass through institute State conduit and carry out discharge cleaning, so as to complete the scale removal process of whole shower nozzle and shower nozzle gap digit panel.
In such scheme, the scraper plate is provided with 2 to 4 dentalations, with the gap digit panel of corresponding shower nozzle, so that institute State scraper plate and avoid shower nozzle, fully contacted with the panel of shower nozzle gap digit, scrape the effect of cleaning suspension drop more comprehensively, thoroughly.
In such scheme, the dentalation of the scraper plate and adsorption head are staggered arrangement, therefore further, the adsorption head The quantity of the corresponding dentalation sets 1 to 3.
The gap digit panel and shower nozzle of the scraper plate and adsorption head corresponding cleaning shower nozzle respectively, therefore arrangement of making to stagger is set Meter is more beneficial for both division of labor, Each performs its own functions, so as to the cleaning effect being optimal.Moreover it is possible to set according to air brushing unit Shower nozzle quantity design the quantity of scraper plate dentalation, adsorption head to correspond to, make to scrape cleaning with absorption cleaning respectively and shower nozzle Gap digit panel and shower nozzle correspond, specific aim is stronger.
In such scheme, the adsorption head is raised to shower nozzle direction.Because shower nozzle is mostly concave design, therefore correspondingly Adsorption head makees protrusion type design, is advantageous to carry out shower nozzle more fully absorption cleaning.
This patent then uses the overall adsorbing mechanism that the adsorbing mechanism unit in such scheme is formed by connecting, and also wraps Gathering tube is included, the multiple mechanism unit accesses the gathering tube by respective conduit respectively, arranged successively along the gathering tube Row, the gathering tube are located on the downside of spray vehicle frame, for collecting the waste liquid of each mechanism unit and by discharging of waste liquid to accumulator tank.
The absorbing unit is sequentially connected by the gathering tube, and the corresponding air brushing list of an absorbing unit Member, so as to link the integral adsorbing mechanism of shape, installed in the lower section of air brushing element tray, when gathering tube drives suction thereon Coupon member in the plane sprayed on the downside of vehicle frame together when moving back and forth, you can realizes to all shower nozzles and shower nozzle gap digit panel Cleaning, it is more simple and convenient.
In such scheme, described gathering tube one end is connected with negative pressure source, for providing absorption negative pressure for the adsorption head.Due to The conduit of all absorbing units is connected with gathering tube, as long as therefore again gathering tube one end set negative pressure source, you can make simultaneously The adsorption head of multiple absorbing units produces the effect of negative-pressure adsorption, is on the one hand realized with less device and ensures absorption cleaning Globality, simplify parts installation, repairing；On the other hand the cleaning of shower nozzle is carried out in a manner of negative-pressure adsorption, is contributed to Improve the efficiency and completeness of cleaning.
In such scheme, this patent also includes mobile device, the mobile device be installed on spray vehicle frame downside, with it is described Gathering tube is connected, for driving gathering tube to move back and forth in the plane on the downside of spray vehicle frame.Under the driving of the mobile device, Gathering tube can realize that automatic back-and-forth moves in the plane on the downside of spray vehicle frame, so that user can be by controlling opening for mobile device Move to control the clean up process of this patent, improve the automaticity of this patent.
In such scheme, the mobile device includes motor, driving wheel group and belt, and the belt is passed through around the driving wheel group, The motor is connected with driving wheel group, and for driving driving wheel group to drive the belt transmission, the gathering tube is fixed on the belt. Preferably, the mobile device is the dynamic wheeled mobile device of belt traction, and the mechanical component of the device is simpler, either volume Outer installation or maintenance are changed, person all more convenient to use.
Such scheme, the driving wheel group include a driving wheel and three driven pulleys, are respectively arranged in spray vehicle frame two-by-two Both sides, the driving wheel of homonymy and driven pulley or driven pulley and driven pulley are passed through around being connected by the belt respectively, the driving wheel It is connected with a driven pulley of heteropleural by power transmission shaft.Heteropleural driven pulley is under the drive of power transmission shaft, equivalent to another actively Wheel, respectively by through around belt drive remaining driven pulley rotated, not only have adsorbing mechanism more preferably mobile synchronous Property, allow its overall keeping parallelism to move, cleaning effect is more unified；And single motor need to be only installed, you can for whole movement Device provides driving force, the offer of economization power, is advantageous to the overall control of adsorbing mechanism.
Multiple absorbing units are linked up the integral adsorbing mechanism of group by this patent by gathering tube, to shower nozzle and pallet Realize disposable, automation cleaning, and the more convenient operation of local maintenance of single absorbing unit.Further, on each absorbing unit Adsorption head and scraper plate targetedly absorption cleaning shower nozzle and sweeping scrapes the panel of cleaning shower nozzle gap digit respectively, reach it is careful, Thoroughly cleaning effect.Waste liquid after cleaning is further discharged into gathering tube by the conduit of each absorbing unit, so as to realize system One discharge or recovery.In addition, this patent by increasing negative pressure source, belt-driving wheel group mobile device etc., further improves clear Efficiency and the degree of automation cleaning are managed, is advantageous to industrialized production and application.This patent can be directed to different air brushing unit or Shower nozzle quantity sets different adsorption heads to arrange and set the different absorbing unit of quantity with scraper plate, has with strong points, clear Manage the advantages that effect is good, handling are simple, easy to maintenance, automaticity is high.
Brief description of the drawings
Fig. 1 is the adsorbing mechanism cell schematics of this patent.
Fig. 2 is the scheme of installation of this patent.
In figure：100 adsorbing mechanism units, 110 scraper plates, 111 dentalations, 120 adsorption heads, 130 accommodating cavities, 140 conduits, 200 gathering tubes, 310 motors, 321 driving wheels, 330 belts, 340 power transmission shafts.
To further illustrate the structure and operation principle of this patent, this patent is done further below in conjunction with accompanying drawing citing Describe in detail.Wherein, being given for example only property of accompanying drawing illustrates, expression is only schematic diagram, rather than pictorial diagram, it is impossible to is interpreted as to this The limitation of patent.
As shown in figure 1, the embodiment 1 of this patent discloses a kind of adsorbing mechanism unit, including scraper plate 110, adsorption head 120th, accommodating cavity 130 and conduit 140, the scraper plate 110 and adsorption head 120 are respectively arranged at the upper side of the accommodating cavity 130. It is clear that the scraper plate 110 of the present embodiment is provided with 3 dentalations 111 from figure, accordingly provided with 2 absorption First 120, the dentalation 111 and adsorption head 120 stagger arrangement.Furthermore it is possible to according to needed for specific air brushing unit, set 1 adsorption head and 2 dentalations, or 3 adsorption heads and 4 dentalations are as other embodiment.Preferably, the scraper plate 110 are arranged at the top edge of the upper side of accommodating cavity 130, described for scraping the suspension drop on shower nozzle gap digit panel Adsorption head 120 is arranged at the middle part of the upper side of accommodating cavity 130, and raised to shower nozzle direction.Now when the scraper plate 110 is scraped The suspension drop fallen is saved bit by bit excessively, and this part waste liquid also can adsorb cleaning by the adsorption head 120, ensure the accommodating cavity 130 The cleaning of upper side.The conduit 140 is installed on the side of the accommodating cavity 130, for discharging the waste liquid in accommodating cavity 130.
Preferably, the gathering tube 200 is provided with multiple adsorbing mechanism unit installation positions, and gathering tube 200 uses square tube knot Structure, upper surface is smooth, is provided with the multiple and hole of the bottom mating of accommodating cavity 130 as installation position.In installation position, the absorption 2 or multiple springs are provided between mechanism unit and gathering tube 200, the adsorbing mechanism unit is slidably mounted on gathering tube 200 A support on, can be slided up and down under the spring supporting in the mounting hole of support, when multiple row holding tray surface degree has During difference, or when adsorbing mechanism unit 100 is highly variant, the adsorbing mechanism unit can be close to support under the action of the spring Tray bottom is slided, and scraper plate 110 is adjacent to tray bottom, and adsorption head 120 is more pressed close to shower nozzle, and absorption cleaning is more thorough.Wherein Adsorption head 120 uses hard plastic structure, and described 2 or multiple springs can support adsorption head 120 as close possible to shower nozzle, with It is easy to preferably adsorb ink.In the structure shown here, adsorption head 120 moves up and down together with 130 along rack mounting apertures, scraper plate 110 It is fixedly mounted on support.Soft material support of the scraper plate 110 using shore hardness about between 30 degree ~ 100 degree, can be fine The shower nozzle installing plate that is adjacent to carry out wiping back and forth.
As shown in Fig. 2 the embodiment 2 of this patent discloses a kind of overall adsorbing mechanism, including adsorbing mechanism unit 100, Gathering tube 200 and mobile device.The adsorbing mechanism unit 100 is provided with 6 correspondingly according to the particular number of air brushing unit To 14, the present embodiment is provided with 10 adsorbing mechanism units 100, accesses the gathering tube 200, edge by respective conduit respectively The gathering tube 200 is arranged in order.The gathering tube 200 is located on the downside of spray vehicle frame, for collecting each adsorbing mechanism unit 100 waste liquid and by discharging of waste liquid to accumulator tank.Preferably, the present embodiment is additionally provided with negative pressure source（It is not shown）With it is described Gathering tube 200 is connected, because the adsorption head, conduit, gathering tube of adsorbing mechanism unit 100 are sequentially communicated, so the negative pressure source The adsorption head can be made to produce absorption negative pressure after startup, and then with more preferably cleaning effect.
It can be observed from fig. 2 that the mobile device in the present embodiment includes motor 310, driving wheel group, belt 330 and power transmission shaft 340.The driving wheel group includes 1 driving wheel 321 and 3 driven pulleys, is separately positioned on the both sides corner of spray vehicle frame.The electricity The side of machine 310 is connected with the driving wheel 321, opposite side then Access Control circuit.Driving wheel per side passes through the skin respectively Band 330, which enters, is passed through around linkage, and the driving wheel 321 is connected by the power transmission shaft 340 with the driven pulley of heteropleural.The belt 330 are connected with the gathering tube 200, for driving gathering tube 200 to move back and forth in the plane on the downside of spray vehicle frame.
When needing to start the present embodiment, user presses start button in console, you can controls the motor 310 to open Dynamic, so as to drive the driving wheel 321 being attached thereto to rotate, now the driven pulley of homonymy passes through the belt that is connected with driving wheel 321 330 drive and rotate, while the driven pulley of heteropleural synchronous axial system in the case where the power transmission shaft 340 being connected with driving wheel 321 drives.Pass through Forward and reverse rotation of controlled motor 310, you can make belt 330 drive the gathering tube 200 being attached thereto flat on the downside of spray vehicle frame Move back and forth on face, while the negative pressure source will start with the startup of motor 310, so as to allow each adsorbing mechanism unit 100 Corresponding shower nozzle and pallet are cleared up, efficient, high-quality full-automatic absorption is realized, sweeps and scrape cleaning.
Obviously, above-described embodiment of this patent is only intended to clearly illustrate this patent example, and is not pair The restriction of the embodiment of this patent.For those of ordinary skill in the field, may be used also on the basis of the above description To make other changes in different forms.There is no necessity and possibility to exhaust all the enbodiments.It is all this All any modification, equivalent and improvement made within the spirit and principle of patent etc., should be included in patent claims Protection domain within.
- A kind of 1. adsorbing mechanism unit, it is characterised in that including scraper plate, adsorption head, accommodating cavity and conduit, the scraper plate and absorption Head is respectively arranged at the upper side of the accommodating cavity, and the scraper plate is used to scrape the suspension drop on shower nozzle gap digit panel, institute State adsorption head be used for adsorb cleaning shower nozzle residual waste solution, the accommodating cavity is described for collecting the waste liquid that adsorption head is adsorbed Conduit is installed on the side of the accommodating cavity, for discharging the waste liquid in accommodating cavity.
- 2. a kind of adsorbing mechanism unit according to claim 1, it is characterised in that the scraper plate is provided with 2 to 4 dentation knots Structure, with the gap digit panel of corresponding shower nozzle.
- 3. a kind of adsorbing mechanism unit according to claim 2, it is characterised in that the dentalation of the scraper plate and absorption Head is staggered arrangement, and the scraper plate is made of soft elastic material.
- 4. a kind of adsorbing mechanism unit according to claim 2, it is characterised in that the adsorption head corresponds to the dentation knot The quantity of structure sets 1 to 3.
- 5. a kind of adsorbing mechanism unit according to any one of Claims 1-4, it is characterised in that the adsorption head is to spray Head direction projection.
- A kind of 6. overall adsorption machine being formed by connecting by multiple adsorbing mechanism units according to any one of claim 1 to 5 Structure, it is characterised in that also including gathering tube, the multiple adsorbing mechanism unit described in the access of respective conduit respectively by collecting Pipe, is arranged in order along the gathering tube, and the gathering tube is located on the downside of spray vehicle frame, for collecting the waste liquid of each mechanism unit And by discharging of waste liquid.
- 7. a kind of overall adsorbing mechanism according to claim 6, it is characterised in that the multiple adsorbing mechanism unit is with converging Flexible supporting construction respectively is set between house steward, supports multiple adsorbing mechanism units to be respectively relative to gathering tube and fluctuates, Described gathering tube one end is connected with negative pressure source, for providing absorption negative pressure for the adsorption head.
- 8. a kind of overall adsorbing mechanism according to claim 6, it is characterised in that also including mobile device, the movement Device is installed on the downside of spray vehicle frame, is connected with the gathering tube, for driving gathering tube in the plane on the downside of spray vehicle frame Return is dynamic.
- 9. a kind of overall adsorbing mechanism according to claim 8, it is characterised in that the mobile device includes motor, moved Wheel group and belt, the belt around the driving wheel group, the motor with driving wheel group through being connected, for driving described in driving wheel group drive Belt transmission, the gathering tube are fixed on the belt.
- 10. a kind of overall adsorbing mechanism according to claim 9, it is characterised in that the driving wheel group includes an active Wheel and three driven pulleys, are respectively arranged in the both sides of spray vehicle frame two-by-two, the driving wheel of homonymy and driven pulley or driven pulley with it is driven Wheel is passed through around being connected by the belt respectively, and the driving wheel is connected with a driven pulley of heteropleural by power transmission shaft.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201720669156.8U CN206765568U (en)||2017-06-09||2017-06-09||A kind of adsorbing mechanism unit and overall adsorbing mechanism|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201720669156.8U CN206765568U (en)||2017-06-09||2017-06-09||A kind of adsorbing mechanism unit and overall adsorbing mechanism|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN206765568U true CN206765568U (en)||2017-12-19|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201720669156.8U Active CN206765568U (en)||2017-06-09||2017-06-09||A kind of adsorbing mechanism unit and overall adsorbing mechanism|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN206765568U (en)|
- 2017-06-09 CN CN201720669156.8U patent/CN206765568U/en active Active
|CN108104020B (en)||A kind of town road guard rail cleaning machine|
|CN206779113U (en)||A kind of glass cleaning machine structure|
|CN105642570B (en)||Photovoltaic module scraper plate cleaning method and device|
|CN206765568U (en)||A kind of adsorbing mechanism unit and overall adsorbing mechanism|
|CN110074726A (en)||Cleaning device|
|CN107284031A (en)||A kind of adsorbing mechanism unit and overall adsorbing mechanism|
|CN104175714B (en)||Guide belt of decorating machine cleaning device|
|CN210701531U (en)||Quick cleaning device for quartz tube|
|CN111350153B (en)||Energy-saving environment-friendly municipal road cleaning device|
|CN209810863U (en)||Utensil cleaning device|
|CN209849385U (en)||Novel frosted glass cleaning device|
|CN109848098B (en)||Efficient solar cleaning device|
|CN104224053B (en)||Device for surface cleaning|
|CN109078950B (en)||Environment-friendly automatic cleaning robot for medicament bottles|
|KR200476875Y1 (en)||electric sweeping washing device|
|CN205762505U (en)||Photovoltaic module cleans coating unit|
|CN210936350U (en)||Electric automatization glass cleaning machine|
|CN211191075U (en)||Filter screen cleaning device and device with filter screen|
|CN210647418U (en)||Color printing material cleaning device|
|CN210501314U (en)||Waste collecting device of positive pressure air knife of casting machine|
|CN212400585U (en)||Scraper device of digital printing machine|
|CN212673773U (en)||Glass cleaning and drying device|
|CN209871566U (en)||Brush for cleaning brush roller|
|CN212680189U (en)||Filter press plate frame cleaning device and filter press|
|CN210620579U (en)||Cleaning device for electrode plate of electroosmosis dehydrator and sludge electroosmosis dehydrator|