CN206233416U - Prefabricated non-bearing wall body formwork - Google PatentsPrefabricated non-bearing wall body formwork Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN206233416U CN206233416U CN201620179551.3U CN201620179551U CN206233416U CN 206233416 U CN206233416 U CN 206233416U CN 201620179551 U CN201620179551 U CN 201620179551U CN 206233416 U CN206233416 U CN 206233416U
- Prior art keywords
- steel wire
- wire screen
- foam concrete
- planar steel
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000009415 formwork Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 42
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 20
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 20
- 239000011381 foam concrete Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 19
- 241000219843 Pisum Species 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 235000010582 Pisum sativum Nutrition 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 210000003205 Muscles Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 239000011449 brick Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000004566 building material Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000003973 paint Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 210000001015 Abdomen Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 239000004035 construction material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005336 cracking Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001151 other effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004321 preservation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004904 shortening Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model is related to a kind of prefabricated non-bearing wall body formwork, belongs to building material field.Including foam concrete, foam concrete both sides are provided with inside and outside formwork；Inner side formwork is pea gravel concreten, inside sets distributing bar of the planar steel wire screen I as inner side formwork；The outside formwork of foam concrete is made up of insulation plate body with pea gravel concreten layer, and distributing bar of the planar steel wire screen II as outside formwork is set in pea gravel concreten layer；Planar steel wire screen I in the formwork of inner side, is welded into one with the planar steel wire screen III in foam concrete by lateral connection muscle；It is by oblique dowel that the planar steel wire screen II in the formwork of outside is integrally welded.The utility model is realized exempting from formwork, and form removal exempts to build by laying bricks or stones, exempts to paint；The utility model can make reduction tradition plank sheathing consumption.The utility model realizes factorial praluction, convenient and swift, greatly shortens the time of architecture construction.
The utility model is related to a kind of prefabricated non-bearing wall body formwork, belongs to building material field.
There is timber usage amount greatly in the conventional plank sheathing of current Building Trade in China, shortcoming not environmentally, and traditional construction work Skill human cost is very high, and assembly rate is low.
The content of the invention
In order to overcome drawbacks described above, the purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of prefabricated non-bearing wall body formwork Can effectively save timber resources, cost of labor and shortening duration.
To achieve these goals, the utility model is adopted the following technical scheme that：
A kind of prefabricated non-bearing wall body formwork, it includes foam concrete, and foam concrete both sides are provided with inside and outside Formwork；
Inner side formwork is pea gravel concreten, inside sets distributing bar of the planar steel wire screen I as inner side formwork；
The outside formwork of foam concrete is made up of insulation plate body with pea gravel concreten layer, and steel wire is set in pea gravel concreten layer Plain net II as outside formwork distributing bar；
Planar steel wire screen I in the formwork of inner side, one is welded into the planar steel wire screen III in foam concrete by lateral connection muscle Body；
It is by oblique dowel that the planar steel wire screen II in the formwork of outside is integrally welded.
Further, wall formwork bottom is provided with perfusion groove.
Foam concrete, as the filling part of non-bearing wall body, while playing insulation, sound insulation and other effects.
Cavity area above foam concrete, is the cast-in-place part of Vierendeel girder.
Insulation plate body is the construction material with heat insulation function, can be that organic insulation material can also be inorganic heat preservation material Material.
Oblique abdomen muscle can also be able to be " X-type " for " splayed configuration ".
Perfusion groove is non-bearing wall body, the join domain with lower floor's floor.
The beneficial effects of the utility model：
1, the utility model is realized exempting from formwork, and form removal exempts to build by laying bricks or stones, exempts to paint；
2, the utility model greatly reduces cost of labor, shortens the duration；
3, the utility model has insulation, waterproof, sound insulation, cracking resistance, the effect of structural seismic.
4, the utility model can make reduction tradition plank sheathing consumption.
5, the utility model realizes factorial praluction, convenient and swift, greatly shortens the time of architecture construction.
Brief description of the drawings
Fig. 1 is the utility model structural representation.
Fig. 2 is the utility model decomposing schematic representation.
Fig. 3 is the utility model horizontal section schematic diagram.
Fig. 4 is the utility model longitudinal profile schematic diagram（Still foam concrete）.
Fig. 5 uses schematic diagram for the utility model.
1,2,3,4,5 pairs of the utility model are described in detail below in conjunction with the accompanying drawings：
A kind of prefabricated non-bearing wall body formwork, it includes foam concrete 1, and the both sides of foam concrete 1 are provided with interior Outer formwork；
Inner side formwork 2 is pea gravel concreten, inside sets distributing bar of the planar steel wire screen I 6 as inner side formwork；
The outside formwork of foam concrete 1 is made up of insulation plate body 4 with pea gravel concreten layer 3, is set in pea gravel concreten layer 3 Planar steel wire screen II 5 as outside formwork distributing bar；
Planar steel wire screen III 9 in planar steel wire screen I 6 in inner side formwork 2, with foam concrete 1 is welded by lateral connection muscle 7 Integrally；
It is by oblique dowel 8 that the planar steel wire screen II 5 in the formwork of outside is integrally welded.
Wall formwork bottom is provided with perfusion groove 10.
1. a kind of prefabricated non-bearing wall body formwork, it is characterised in that：It includes foam concrete（1）, foam concrete （1）Both sides are provided with inside and outside formwork；
Inner side formwork（2）It is pea gravel concreten, inside sets planar steel wire screen I（6）As the distributing bar of inner side formwork；
Foam concrete（1）Outside formwork by insulation plate body（4）With pea gravel concreten layer（3）Composition, pea gravel concreten layer（3） Inside set planar steel wire screen II（5）As the distributing bar of outside formwork；
Inner side formwork（2）Interior planar steel wire screen I（6）, with foam concrete（1）In planar steel wire screen III（9）By lateral connection Muscle（7）It is welded into one；
By oblique dowel（8）By the planar steel wire screen II in the formwork of outside（5）It is integrally welded.
2. prefabricated non-bearing wall body formwork according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：Wall formwork bottom is set There is perfusion groove（10）.
Priority Applications (2)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN206233416U true CN206233416U (en)||2017-06-09|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201620179551.3U Active CN206233416U (en)||2016-03-08||2016-03-10||Prefabricated non-bearing wall body formwork|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN206233416U (en)|
- 2016-03-10 CN CN201620179551.3U patent/CN206233416U/en active Active
|CN206143951U (en)||Connected node of rammed earth wall and blockwork|
|CN102071815A (en)||Wall with tie steel mesh structure|
|CN105735533A (en)||Assembly type prefabricated non-bearing wall formwork|
|CN204960043U (en)||Prefabricated thermal insulation wall mould shell|
|CN205399760U (en)||Prefabricated belted steel muscle wall body mould shell|
|CN102168460A (en)||Aerated concrete block masonry composite wall reinforced with embedded reinforcements and borehole core columns|
|CN204826410U (en)||Exempt from to tear open precast concrete heat preservation frame post template|
|CN206233416U (en)||Prefabricated non-bearing wall body formwork|
|CN105604221A (en)||Preformed wall formwork with steel bars|
|CN206289803U (en)||Prefabricated formwork built-in profile steel concrete walls|
|CN205399750U (en)||Prefabricated three partition walls in place on mould shell|
|CN206289788U (en)||Prefabricated band composite beam formwork enclosure wall|
|CN205399747U (en)||Partition wall in prefabricated mould shell three -layer keeps warm|
|CN108222315A (en)||The prefabricated assembled filling wall of the raw-soil that a kind of built-in bamboo net is reinforced|
|CN204826321U (en)||Exempt from to tear open precast concrete thermal insulation wall template|
|CN201762961U (en)||Building structure with foamed cement combined with grid cloth or steel wire mesh|
|CN206289782U (en)||LSD non-bearing building block composite self-insulation systems|
|CN205399758U (en)||Tight cold region of assembled district construction belted steel muscle wall body mould shell|
|CN204960039U (en)||Prefabricated heat preservation mould shell enclosure wall|
|CN204960048U (en)||Prefabricated wall body heat preservation mould shell|
|CN206289790U (en)||The thicker strip composite beam formwork internal partition wall such as prefabricated|
|CN207469521U (en)||A kind of wall body keel frame and house frame for integral quakeproof wall|
|CN204826320U (en)||Exempt from to tear open prefabricated mould shell wall form|
|CN206873981U (en)||A kind of raw-soil wall waterproofing reinforcement structure|
|CN201933649U (en)||Wall body provided with bound steel mesh structure|