CN206089115U - Oil -water separation tower - Google PatentsOil -water separation tower Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN206089115U CN206089115U CN201621070552.0U CN201621070552U CN206089115U CN 206089115 U CN206089115 U CN 206089115U CN 201621070552 U CN201621070552 U CN 201621070552U CN 206089115 U CN206089115 U CN 206089115U
- Prior art keywords
- surge tank
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 9
- 230000002209 hydrophobic Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 32
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 27
- 238000000605 extraction Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 22
- 239000000945 filler Substances 0.000 claims description 57
- 238000009826 distribution Methods 0.000 claims description 8
- 210000000214 Mouth Anatomy 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 7
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 abstract description 4
- 239000008346 aqueous phase Substances 0.000 abstract 2
- 239000012071 phase Substances 0.000 abstract 2
- 239000008394 flocculating agent Substances 0.000 abstract 1
- 235000019198 oils Nutrition 0.000 description 103
- 239000006185 dispersion Substances 0.000 description 4
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 4
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 4
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000839 emulsion Substances 0.000 description 2
- -1 polyethylene Polymers 0.000 description 2
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 2
- 210000002808 Connective Tissue Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 241000276438 Gadus morhua Species 0.000 description 1
- 239000004698 Polyethylene (PE) Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004743 Polypropylene Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000015556 catabolic process Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005119 centrifugation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005039 chemical industry Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004581 coalescence Methods 0.000 description 1
- 235000019516 cod Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000835 fiber Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000012530 fluid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000009776 industrial production Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000012528 membrane Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000019476 oil-water mixture Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229920000573 polyethylene Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 229920001155 polypropylene Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 238000004062 sedimentation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010802 sludge Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000001131 transforming Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000000108 ultra-filtration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004065 wastewater treatment Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an oil -water separation tower, including the drainage section of the oil extraction section on upper portion, lower part and be located water oil separating section between oil extraction section and the drainage section, the sump oil that the water oil separating section made the separation obtain rises and follows the oil extraction section is discharged and the sewage decline that makes the separation obtain is followed the drainage section is discharged, the water oil separating section further includes oil phase section and aqueous phase section, it packs and is located to be equipped with the oleophylic hydrophobic in the oil phase section feeding distributor on the oleophylic hydrophobic packs, be equipped with the hydrophilic oil packing of hating in the aqueous phase section, the utility model discloses at water oil separating in -process any demulsifier, flocculating agent etc. Not, and simple structure, the operation of being convenient for, and easily with other processes combination uses to the oil processing that removes of the complicated industry sewage of composition is particularly suitable for.
The utility model is related to oily waste water treatment field, more particularly to a kind of water-oil separating tower.
It is frequently necessary to carry out water-oil separating to oil water mixture in industrial production, particularly in petrochemical industry, Coal Chemical Industry, oil The industries such as field.Oil and water are the immiscible liquid of two classes, needed according to technique or the requirement of environmental protection must be entered Row is separated.The method of existing water-oil separating has a lot, is typically separated using profit density contrast, such as sedimentation, centrifugation point From method, coalescence method, Bubble-floating Method, cyclone filter etc., other also have activated carbon or ultrafiltration fiber filter, chemical demulsification, add thermal release And the method such as UF membrane, and design weir flow plate, porous plate, multi-chamber, mechanical presses etc. are using the change fluid of apparatus structure Mechanics principle is separated etc..These method and devices respectively have pluses and minuses, and on the whole deoiling effect is undesirable, when there is stop Between it is long, be unable to depth remove small particle oil droplet, produce sludge cause secondary pollution problems.
Utility model content
The purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of water-oil separating tower, to solve a water-oil separating difficult problem for oil-polluted water, Realize low cost effectively water-oil separating.
Water-oil separating column foot of the present utility model is in following design concept：First abolished containing greasy dirt using the change of contact phase The emulsified state of water, while increasing contact area using filler, making the diameter of oil droplet or water droplet increases, then by Action of Gravity Field The separation method of natural subsidence is carried out, oil phase is separated from the water.
For achieving the above object, the utility model is employed the following technical solutions：
A kind of water-oil separating tower, including the oil extraction section on top, the draining section of bottom and positioned at the oil extraction section and draining Water-oil separating section between section, the water-oil separating section rises isolated sump oil to discharge from the oil extraction section and make point Decline from the draining section from the sewage for obtaining and discharge；The water-oil separating section further includes oil phase section and water phase section, described Oleophyllie hydrophobic filler and the feed distributor on the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler are provided with oil phase section, in the water phase section It is provided with hydrophilic and oleophobic filler.
According to water-oil separating tower of the present utility model, it is preferable that the hydrophilic and oleophobic filler includes detached upper packing section With lower packing section, between the upper packing section and lower packing section withdrawing oil distributor is additionally provided with, for the packing section on described with Withdrawing oil is introduced between lower packing section.
According to water-oil separating tower of the present utility model, it is preferable that the cross-sectional area of the oil extraction section is more than the oil phase section Cross-sectional area, it is further excellent than 1.5-4 times that the cross-sectional area of oil extraction section as will be described is set to the oil phase section cross-sectional area Elect 2-3 times as；The cross-sectional area of the draining section is more than the cross-sectional area of the water phase section, more transversal than draining section as will be described Area is set to 1.5-4 times of the oil phase section cross-sectional area, more preferably 2-3 times.
According to water-oil separating tower of the present utility model, it is preferable that the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler and the hydrophilic and oleophobic filler Between be additionally provided with interfacial meter, for monitoring the position of oil-water interfaces between the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler and hydrophilic and oleophobic filler.
According to water-oil separating tower of the present utility model, it is preferable that the feed distributor is horizontally disposed annular spread Device, including ring pipe and two mozzles for intersecting vertically and connecting being connected on the inside of the ring pipe, in the mozzle Intersection be provided with the opening for being connected to extraneous oil-polluted water source, the lower end of the ring pipe is provided with multiple distribution mouths, with discharge Oil-polluted water.
According to water-oil separating tower of the present utility model, it is preferable that the feed distributor and the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler it Between difference in height be not more than 0.5 meter, 0.4 meter is further preferably less than, still more preferably between 0.1 meter -0.3 meter.
According to water-oil separating tower of the present utility model, it is preferable that the water-oil separating tower also includes sump oil surge tank, sewage Surge tank, filter, backflow oil pump and sewage surge tank；
The oil extraction section is connected to the sump oil surge tank, the sump oil surge tank, filter, withdrawing oil by pipeline Pump, withdrawing oil distributor are sequentially connected by pipeline, so as to send into as withdrawing oil after sump oil is filtered in the sump oil surge tank In the water-oil separating tower, the draining section is connected to the sewage surge tank, the top of the sump oil surge tank by pipeline Sump oil outlet is provided with, the bottom of the sewage surge tank is provided with outlet of sewer.
Compared with prior art, the utility model has advantages below：
(1) any demulsifier, flocculant are not added with, can be effectively energy-saving, reduce production cost；
(2) breakdown of emulsion is carried out to oil-polluted water using oil reservoir, water layer and filler, and sump oil backflow is set, made full use of " similar Mix " principle, it is particularly suitable for the oil removal treatment of the trade effluent of complicated component.
(3) water-oil separating theory of the present utility model is advanced, and the technological process of oil removing unit is simple, is easy to operate, and easily In using with other process step combinations.
Description of the drawings
Fig. 1 is the schematic diagram of oil-water separation system of the present utility model；
Fig. 2 is the schematic diagram of feeder in Fig. 1.
Water-oil separating tower provided by the utility model is further described below in conjunction with the accompanying drawings, but the utility model is simultaneously Not therefore it is any way limited.
As shown in figure 1, the water-oil separating tower of offer of the present utility model includes the draining section of the oil extraction section 11, bottom on top 13 and the water-oil separating section 10 between the oil extraction section 11 and draining section 13, water-oil separating section 10 is isolated described in Jing Sump oil rise and discharged from the oil extraction section 11, the isolated sewage of water-oil separating section 10 described in Jing declines from the draining section 13 discharge；The water-oil separating section 10 further includes that being provided with oleophylic in oil phase section 12 and water phase section 15, the oil phase section 12 hates Water packing 14 and the feed distributor 17 on the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler 14, so that the oil-polluted water from the external world can , in the distribution of the top of the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler 14, in the water phase section 15 hydrophilic and oleophobic filler 19 is provided with as homogeneously as possible. In the oil phase section 12 oil phase be continuous phase, the water Phase Continuation phase in the water phase section 15, wherein the oil phase and water phase Oil-water interfaces be located between the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler 14 and hydrophilic and oleophobic filler 19.
Term " oleophyllie hydrophobic filler " refers to the filler with oleophyllie hydrophobic property, such as by made by oleophyllie hydrophobic material Filler, or Jing oleophyllie hydrophobic in surface processed so as to the filler with oleophyllie hydrophobic property, such as polyethylene Pall ring filler, Polypropylene Pall ring filler.The structure of the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler can be various, such as Pall ring, cascade ring etc., as long as can To realize the dispersion of oil-polluted water and be fully contacted with filler.
Term " hydrophilic and oleophobic filler " refers to the filler with hydrophilic and oleophobic property, such as by made by hydrophilic and oleophobic material Filler, or surface Jing hydrophilic and oleophobic process is so as to the filler with hydrophilic and oleophobic property, such as steel Pall ring filler.Institute The structure for stating hydrophilic and oleophobic filler can be various, such as Pall ring, cascade ring etc., as long as the dispersion of oil-polluted water can be realized And be fully contacted with filler.
In one embodiment, as shown in Fig. 2 the feed distributor 17 is horizontally disposed circle distributor, including Ring pipe 171 and two mozzles 172 for intersecting vertically and connecting for being connected to the inner side of the ring pipe 171, in two water conservancy diversion The intersection of pipe 172 is provided with the opening 174 for being connected to extraneous oil-polluted water source, and the lower end of the ring pipe 171 is provided with multiple equal The distribution mouth of even distribution, the top that oil-polluted water can be evenly distributed on the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler 14 with distribution mouth described in Jing.When So, the feed distributor 17 can also be other suitable liquid distribution troughs.
In one embodiment, interfacial meter 16 is additionally provided between the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler 14 and hydrophilic and oleophobic filler 19, It is described to ensure for the height that monitoring is located at the oil-water interfaces between the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler 14 and hydrophilic and oleophobic filler 19 Oleophyllie hydrophobic filler 14 is fully located in oil phase, and the hydrophilic and oleophobic filler 19 is located in water phase.
It is of the present utility model it is a kind of preferred embodiment in, the hydrophilic and oleophobic filler 19 further includes detached Upper packing section 19a and lower packing section 19b, between upper packing section 19a and lower packing section 19b withdrawing oil distributor is additionally provided with 18, the withdrawing oil distributor 18 is by the way that pipeline is to introducing withdrawing oil between upper packing section 19a and lower packing section 19b and makes The withdrawing oil is uniformly distributed in the water phase on described between packing section 19a and lower packing section 19b.In one embodiment, The structure of the withdrawing oil distributor 18 is substantially the same with the structure of the feed distributor shown in Fig. 2, and the withdrawing oil from Flow upwards out in the withdrawing oil distributor 18.
The withdrawing oil can be expelled directly out from the oil extraction section 11 or (such as filter after further treatment after discharging Deng) after sump oil, or can be some other suitable oil.
The withdrawing oil is flowed up in the water phase section 15, is inversely contacted in packing section 19a on described with sewage. Arrange the withdrawing oil to be conducive to accelerating the oil droplet in upper packing section 19a to become big floating, expand separating effect；Reduce the oil Solid content in phase section 12, prevents new emulsion；And further reduce each in sewage using extraction principle Content of organics is planted, with the effect for reducing water outlet COD.Preferably, the sump oil that the withdrawing oil is discharged with the oil extraction section 11 Flow ratio be 1:2-10, more preferably 1:3-8, is still more preferably 1:4-6.
Preferably, the cross-sectional area of the oil extraction section 11 is more than the cross-sectional area of the oil phase section 12, than arranging as will be described The cross-sectional area of oily section 11 is set to 1.5-4 times of the oil phase section cross-sectional area, more preferably 2-3 times；The draining section 13 cross-sectional area is set to the oil more than the cross-sectional area of the water phase section 15 than the cross-sectional area of draining section 13 as will be described 1.5-4 times of phase section cross-sectional area, more preferably 2-3 times.Using this design, oil can be slowed down upwards or water is downward Flow rate, it is to avoid back-mixing or entrainment.
Preferably, in vertical direction, the distance between the feed distributor 17 and oleophyllie hydrophobic filler 14 are less than 0.5 meter, preferably more than 0.4 meter, further preferably between 0.1 meter -0.3 meter, so that from the feed distributor 17 Oil-polluted water can preferably enter the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler 14 in.
During operation, oil-polluted water first passes around feed distributor 17 and is distributed in the top of the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler 14, described Caliber, opening diameter, perforate distribution of feed distributor 17 etc. are calculated according to the actual flow of oil-polluted water and determined.Preferably, Oil-polluted water is flowed in the water-oil separating tower with gently flowing (non-ejection state), it is to avoid produce larger disturbance to the oil phase And impact, the flow velocity of oil-polluted water for for example flowing out from the feed distributor 17 is not more than 0.5m/s, further preferably flows Speed is not more than 0.4m/s, and still more preferably flow velocity is 0.15m/s-0.3m/s.Oil-polluted water is contacted with the oil phase in tower, together When start to flow downward due to Action of Gravity Field, into oleophyllie hydrophobic filler 14.Sewage is passed through in drop-wise in oil reservoir, and this section of sewage is Dispersion phase, oil are continuous phase.Because into state of the oil in the oil-polluted water in tower in " oil-in-water ", oil is dispersion phase, During through oil phase, from " oil-in-water " type gradually to " Water-In-Oil " type transition.Exist in transformation process and be converted into so that water is dominant With the dominant conversion trend of oil, the oil droplet adventitia in oil-polluted water at this moment is highly unstable, simultaneously because oleophyllie hydrophobic is filled out The effect of material 14, increased contact area, and oil droplet gradually imports oil phase because the oil-wetted surface of oleophyllie hydrophobic filler 14 is adhered to In, and water becomes water droplet on the surface of filler hydrophobic, while further converge growing up under gravity.
Sewage passes through after oil phase, because Action of Gravity Field continues to move downward, into the upper filler of hydrophilic and oleophobic filler 19 Section 19a.Sewage is passed through in water phase, in water phase due to liquid flow entrainment, back mixing oil droplet on hydrophilic and oleophobic filler 19 Gradually converge change big, floated due to density contrast into top oil phase, realize water-oil separating.
Meanwhile, flowed out with stablizing non-ejection state by withdrawing oil distributor 18 in the lower section withdrawing oil of upper packing section 19a, example The flow velocity of the sewage for such as flowing out from the feed distributor 18 is not more than 0.5m/s, and further preferably flow velocity is not more than 0.4m/ S, still more preferably flow velocity are 0.15m/s-0.3m/s.Withdrawing oil is flowed up and inversely contacted with dirty sewage, enters one Step takes away the organic substance in sewage.
Sewage through upper packing section 19a continues downwards into lower packing section 19b so as to which the micro oil droplet of middle entrainment enters one Step is collected that change is big, is floated, and the sewage through lower packing section 19b subsequently enters the draining section 13 and discharges.
As shown in figure 1, in the utility model further preferred embodiment, the water-oil separating tower also includes sump oil Surge tank 2, sewage surge tank 4, filter 5 and backflow oil pump 3.The oil extraction section 11 of the water-oil separating tower is connected to by pipeline The sump oil surge tank 2, the sump oil after separation is sent in the sump oil surge tank 2.The sump oil surge tank 2, filter 5th, flow back oil pump 3 and withdrawing oil distributor 18 is sequentially connected by pipeline, using the part sump oil in the sump oil surge tank 2 as Withdrawing oil sequentially passes through filter 5 and backflow oil pump 3 sends into the water-oil separating tower.Wherein, the filter 5 is used for withdrawing oil Filtered, withdrawing oil is pumped into water-oil separating tower by the backflow oil pump.The draining section 13 of the water-oil separating tower passes through pipeline It is connected to sewage surge tank 2.Additionally, the top of the sump oil surge tank 2 is provided with sump oil outlet, under the sewage surge tank 4 Portion is provided with outlet of sewer.
1. a kind of oil extraction section of water-oil separating tower, including top, the draining section of bottom and positioned at the oil extraction section and draining section Between water-oil separating section, the water-oil separating section rises isolated sump oil and discharges and make separation from the oil extraction section The sewage for obtaining declines from the draining section discharges；The water-oil separating section further includes oil phase section and water phase section, the oil Oleophyllie hydrophobic filler and the feed distributor on the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler are provided with phase section, are set in the water phase section There is hydrophilic and oleophobic filler.
2. water-oil separating tower as claimed in claim 1, it is characterised in that the hydrophilic and oleophobic filler includes detached upper filler Section and lower packing section, between the upper packing section and lower packing section withdrawing oil distributor is additionally provided with, for the packing section on described Withdrawing oil is introduced between lower packing section.
3. water-oil separating tower as claimed in claim 1, it is characterised in that the cross-sectional area of the oil extraction section is more than the oil phase The cross-sectional area of section；Cross-sectional area of the cross-sectional area of the draining section more than the water phase section.
4. water-oil separating tower as claimed in claim 1, it is characterised in that the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler is filled out with the hydrophilic and oleophobic Interfacial meter is additionally provided between material, for monitoring the position of oil-water interfaces between the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler and hydrophilic and oleophobic filler.
5. water-oil separating tower as claimed in claim 1, it is characterised in that the feed distributor is horizontally disposed annular point Cloth device, including ring pipe and two mozzles for intersecting vertically and connecting being connected on the inside of the ring pipe, in the water conservancy diversion The intersection of pipe is provided with the opening for being connected to extraneous oil-polluted water source, and the lower end of the ring pipe is provided with multiple distribution mouths, to arrange Go out oil-polluted water.
6. water-oil separating tower as claimed in claim 5, it is characterised in that the feed distributor and the oleophyllie hydrophobic filler Between difference in height be not more than 0.5 meter.
7. the water-oil separating tower as any one of claim 1-6, it is characterised in that the water-oil separating tower also includes dirt Oily surge tank, sewage surge tank, filter, backflow oil pump and sewage surge tank；
The oil extraction section is connected to the sump oil surge tank by pipeline, the sump oil surge tank, filter, backflow oil pump, returns The oily distributor of stream is sequentially connected by pipeline, so as to send into the oil as withdrawing oil after sump oil is filtered in the sump oil surge tank In water separation column, the draining section is connected to the sewage surge tank by pipeline, and the top of the sump oil surge tank is provided with dirt Oil export, the bottom of the sewage surge tank is provided with outlet of sewer.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201621070552.0U CN206089115U (en)||2016-09-21||2016-09-21||Oil -water separation tower|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201621070552.0U CN206089115U (en)||2016-09-21||2016-09-21||Oil -water separation tower|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN206089115U true CN206089115U (en)||2017-04-12|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201621070552.0U Active CN206089115U (en)||2016-09-21||2016-09-21||Oil -water separation tower|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN206089115U (en)|
- 2016-09-21 CN CN201621070552.0U patent/CN206089115U/en active Active
|CN100579917C (en)||Three-phase cyclone separator and cleaning treatment system for oil-containing water|
|CN103861329B (en)||A kind of combined method and device being applicable to three phase separation|
|CN106007209B (en)||A kind of oil refinery's sewage oil removing pretreating process|
|CN203763912U (en)||Three-phase separation device|
|CN102949866B (en)||Oil removal method for petrochemical emulsified process water|
|FI66296C (en)||CONTAINER SEPARATIONSANORDNING OCH FOERFARANDE FOER SEPARERING AV I EN VAETSKEBLANDNING INGAOENDE LAETTA OCH TUNGA VAETSKEFORMIGA FRAKTIONER|
|CN107522310A (en)||Not agent-feeding treatment oil-polluted water re-injection technique|
|CN106241952A (en)||A kind of oil-water separation tower and oil-water separation method|
|CN107540105B (en)||Oil removing method and device for cold rolling concentrated oil emulsion wastewater|
|US20110147302A1 (en)||Oil/Water Separator|
|CN103755052A (en)||Method and system for treating petroleum refining wastewater electro-desalting black liquor|
|CN101417184B (en)||Gas floatation separation device|
|CN106904768A (en)||New complete molten gas high pressure cyclone air-float method and its equipment|
|CN206089115U (en)||Oil -water separation tower|
|CN207169113U (en)||A kind of oil water separator|
|CN207259251U (en)||A kind of equipment for water-oil separating|
|CN205442867U (en)||High -efficient air supporting separator|
|CN205740438U (en)||A kind of degreasing unit for oily waste water|
|CN204661634U (en)||A kind of Mobile lubrication oil three combined dehydration devices|
|CN209039197U (en)||The liquid phase of coal-to-olefin oily waste water coalesces bipyramid multichannel oily-water seperating equipment|
|CN2442735Y (en)||Purifying separator for high-turbidity waste water containing oil|
|CN207227068U (en)||Equipment for water-oil separating|
|CN110510798A (en)||A method of with microbubble advanced treating ternary composite flooding water extraction|
|CN205275280U (en)||Torch unit sewage treatment system|
|CN101935081B (en)||Pressure type air flotation separation device|